UWF Presents Thursday Night Raw 3/13/14 Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another heart-pounding edition of Monday Night Raw. I'm alongside my tired and true partner, the Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper, and Hot Rod we are just days away from the next big UWF Pay Per View Event Unforgiven.

Piper: Some people are calling Unforgiven a blow off show because of how close it is to Wrestlemania, but I can guarantee to you JR, not only is Unforgiven going to rock all of our socks off, its going to be a historic night mark my words.

JR: I bet your right Roddy, and let's not forget, unfortunately not everyone was able to get onto the Unforgiven Card in a match and tonight on Raw those superstars will have a chance to shine. Especially the 2014 Royal Rumble Winner Dean Ambrose, who is said to be making his decision about Wrestlemania at Unfrogiven as he takes on the former UWF Tag Team Champion Bully Ray.

Piper: Ray is said to be in a very bad mood after losing the tag belts to DX and man he could go even further up the ranks if he manages to beat Dean Ambrose in a match here tonight.

JR: These superstars will have a chance to shine and give themselves some exposure heading to Wrestlemania...

JR is cut off by the music of...

The music of the General Manager of UWF Raw Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. Orton looks focused and intense as he makes his way down to the ring as he usually does, the vacation apparently not having helped Orton relax too much. Orton steps into the ring and immediately calls for the microphone.

Randy Orton: I take one week off, one week with my new Adminstrative Assitant Eva Marie and while I am at one of the most beautiful places in the world with one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen I can’t relax. I couldn’t relax because I watched Raw last week and I couldn’t help but be ashamed by it. I’m not ashamed because of the fans, hell I’m not even ashamed because half of my roster has decided to piss off. No I’m ashamed because for weeks now the product has been stale, and been predictable. Raw has become so insanely dull we’ve had a superstar taken away from us right from under our nose when last week Tyson Kidd signed a contract with Smackdown. Now that would have NEVER happened if I had been around, so it just proves without the Viper there is no UWF Raw. That is why tonight, I’m changing things up, tonight I am going to take a page out of Smackdown’s book. Tonight in our Main Event between Dean Ambrose and Bubba Ray it will be a No Disqualification match. Like what I want Raw to become, anything and everything will be allowed to happen.

JR: Bah Gawd, Randy Orton is back and he just made a correction to the main event that makes the match even more exciting Hot Rod.

Piper: Orton may have just signed Bubba Ray’s death warrant JR.

Randy Orton: Now to the other thing around here that is pissing me off. You see ever since one man came back last August he’s done nothing but tarnish everything he has touched. Now a man who says he prides himself on being a fair man, a man who practically owns this company, is holding onto one half of the UWF Tag Team Championships. Now normally I wouldn’t have a problem with that, but when the man’s moniker puts his ego over what is best for business, well that is where I draw the line. So Triple H get your ass out here now, cause I’ve got something to say to you.

Randy Orton doesn’t have to wait long at all as the Game Triple H’s music plays throughout the PA system and comes out with the UWF Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder. Hunter doesn’t look too happy, having just been called out by the General Manager of Raw. Hunter steps into the ring and puts his tag title on the ground before asking for a handshake from Randy Orton. Orton takes it as Triple H smiles.

Hunter: You know Randy, you’ve got some balls calling me out here like this. I mean I am your boss, which means you work for me, not that I work for you. If we didn’t have a friendship between us I would have either stayed in the back and continued to run the show, or come out here and kick your ass. But I’m not going to do either one of those things, because I want to know who gave you the right to question me and my decisions?! At the end of the day I am a Professional Wrestler, you can put me in a suit and I can spend hours on the phone signing things, but at the end of the day the thing I love to do most is step into this ring and put people in their place, and most importantly remind everyone why I am the Game!

Randy Orton: Hunter I’m going to stop you right there, before you say something you can’t ever take back. You want to know what really grinds my gears huh? You wanna know why I’m so hyper critical of you of late. Plain and simple its because of this stupid rule you have for me. Where I’m not allowed to touch anyone or anything. I’m stuck sitting in an office all day with men who don’t have enough talent to even lick my boot, begging me for a shot on the show. I’m a former World Champion here in UWF, how many World titles have you won since coming here? Oh that’s right, you haven’t. And yet you can do whatever the hell you want? Where does it stop Hunter huh? Sure you are the tag team champion now, but how long until you are main eventing every week? How long until it all becomes all about HHH just like it always does? I am telling you right now and right to your face I will not let that happen. I will drop you in a heartbeat before I allow you to ruin my show.

Triple H: Is that right Randy? Well tell you what, that little rule, forget it, and give me your best shot. I’ll show you why I’m the boss and you are nothing but a retired hack who wished he could have been greater than he ever was.

Orton is fuming and looks ready to hit Triple H when suddenly…

JR: Bah Gawd, now it’s the World Champion what’s he doing here?

Piper: It looks like old Shawn is looking to be the peace keeper here. Which is funny because Shawn is the most degenerative son of a bitch I’ve ever seen.

Shawn Michaels steps into the ring with his two belts around both shoulders and immediately begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen. We’re all friends here so let’s take it down a notch or two. Let’s just be honest with each other here, the man known as Triple H is very different from Randy Orton and Randy Orton is very different than Triple H.

Shawn turns his attention to Orton and steps up to him to speak.

Shawn Michaels: Look Randy as your World Champion I will personally vouch for Hunter here, he only had the best interests of UWF at heart, hell he always does. This Tag Team Championship was nothing more than a happy accident, one Hunter and I are going to live up for as long as we can. But let me ask you a question Randal. If the roles were reversed would you do anything differently then Hunter did? Cut the crap, we all know damn well you’d do the same thing in a heartbeat. So let’s just remind ourselves here why we’re doing this in the first place. With Tyson Kidd going over and joining Edge on Smackdown that means DX’s match at Unforgiven just got a little bit bigger. Hunter and I we’re going to be representing Raw against Smackdown. Look Randy you can either punish us, not like you could, or let us do our jobs and make Raw look good at Unforgiven by whipping those Canadian boys all the way back up the border. What do you say Randy?

Randy Orton: Shawn, as my World Champion you know I hold your opinion pretty highly. Your right, maybe I am speaking out of jealousy, but the fact of the matter is, weather I like it or not, Hunter you are going to be representing Raw along with Shawn against Smackdown. So in the interest of what’s best, I will refrain from complaining, but Hunter you better do the right thing soon, or else the next time I won’t ask nicely.

Orton turns to leave the ring but suddenly Shawn grabs him and pulls him back into the center of the ring.

Shawn Michaels: Wait Randy, Hunter and I have a message for “Team Canada” and we’d like your help delivering it. Are you ready?

Orton shakes his head confused as to what message DX could possibly need him for to send to Team Canada as Shawn Michaels lashes out and nails Orton right in the skull with Sweet Chin Music.

Piper: Woah, I told you JR! I knew something like this was going to happen.

Orton is out on his feet, as he runs straight into HHH. Hunter said he wasn’t going to kick Orton’s ass, but well he lied. He kicks Orton in the gut, places him between his legs, and connects with a Pedigree in the center of the ring.

JR: Well I guess that is why they are called Degenerates Hot Rod. Though I can’t believe what I am seeing here, our General Manager just got nailed with Sweet Chin Music and a Pedigree.

The crowd is cheering DX’s attitude as Triple H throws off his suit jacket and rips off his shirt to reveal a DX shirt underneath all of it. Hunter takes the microphone.

Hunter: Hey you assclowns, I don’t care where you come from or what you’ve done! Degeneration X deals with everything the same way. At Unforgiven we are going to stomp your asses back to the blue brand and if you ain’t down with that Shawn and I, we’ve got two words for you!

CROWD: SUCK IT!

The music of Degeneration X begins to play as Triple H and Michaels begin pandering to the crowd with their titles. Orton is out like a light on the ring floor.

JR: Well if that was any indication of things to come, Degeneration X is ready for Unforgiven and they just made a big statement by taking out the General Manager.

Piper: I don’t know how wise that was for them to do that JR. You know what happens when a Viper strikes, I hope DX is ready to watch their back.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels celebrate in the ring as UWF Raw heads to the back.

Camera cuts to two mysterious figures stand in a dark room...

???: .....I do enjoy a good story....

As they step forward lighting reveals that it is James Mitchell and Abyss, two thirds of the Asylum...

Mitchell: Ladies and gentlemen, are you in enjoying Raw so far? Are you enjoying watching your heroes fight it out against there foes? A constant battle between good and evil, the power shifting match after match. An endless war that could only ever end when something different comes along. Something grey. You people only see this black and white, good and bad, but what we are, what The Asylum is, is that blur in the middle. Some of these wrestlers come out here and hope to earn your support. They try each and every night to win you over with their charms, good intentions and high risk moves. These are the heroes in the story. And then there are some demand your respect. They crave that you worship, but are too full of themselves to merit it. They use underhanded tactics and take the battle to you in ways you don't see coming. These are the villains. And then you have us, The Asylum. The grey matter in the middle of it all. And it is as important to this universe as it is to a human body. You see we don't crave your worship, we don't want your support. We seek only one thing in UWF. To commit at many lost souls as possible to our facility, our brotherhood, our Asylum. And to do that we plan to rage war on UWF, until no one is left standing.

Mitchell gives out a quick laughs and claps his hands together and continues...

Mitchell: And how you ask will we achieve this? Well I have two creatures to call upon to do my bidding. One is a psychotic, poor excuse for a man, who has no respect for his own body and is will to literally hurl himself off a building just to cause pain, to himself and whom ever he is against. You may know him as Mankind. He has experienced so much suffering to the point where no one other than me could get through to him, could understand his mind. So I took him in and educated him to teach him that it is so much more fun to cause pain to others than it is to ourselves. If he was more at home in the boiler room he would be stood here with us now...

Camera cuts to Mankind in the boiler room, with someone trying to interview him...

Mankind:........
Mankind just sits there rocking back and forth before the camera cuts back to James Mitchell...
Mitchell: But as I predicted he's not in a talkative mood today. But do not think for one second he is ready to be called upon for when we plan to make ourselves heard. And the other is truly a monster and my personal weapon of mass destruction. A beast that knows only one subject, annihilation. All i have to do is press my button and boom the end of UWF shall come forth. You may know him as Abyss. These are the fiends who will wreck havoc on UWF until we are the only species habiting this Universe. We will not stop until insanity is the only way of life.

Mitchell: There is a question that now burns inside of every superstar, every fan, announcer, diva, crew member and merchandise seller. Will you perish, or be committed? You can either join us, or be eliminated from existence. And the first to answer that question is Daniels and now Kaz. Daniels you were attacked last week, so one simple reason. Not because you are of any importance and not because you have done anything wrong. We simply attacked you because you were easy prey. You were there for the taking so we decided to drag you to hell first. Unfortunately your friend Kaz helped you out in that battle, but that just means we can have a war. That now mean we can have our fun, and inflict twice as much pain and show the UWF universe, inside The Asylum.

James Mitchell looks at Abyss who is shaking with raging, smiles and turns back to the camera...

Mitchell: From the shadows, we have hidden for far too long. We have undergone too much pain and suffering to sit and let life pass us by without understand what we feel. We have encountered too many people who we know are just like us, who live a lie to mask what really lies beneath the skin. Insanity should not been seen as a disease, as a horrific endurance, no. It should be embrace for it is the key to unlocking ones true potential. You find out who we truly are when the constraints of our minds are lifted, and madness is set free. This story will end with the line between heroes and villains blurred, and only the grey smear of the committed will be visible. Welcome to the Asylum and welcome to the end....

Mitchell lets out a loud cackling laugh while Abyss roars, as the camera fades to black...

15949%20-%20abyss%20james_mitchell%20laughing%20lockdown%20mask%20smiling%20tna.png

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match. Introducing first...

RAW_1077_Photo_188.jpg

Justin Roberts: Introducing first at a combined weight of 519 lbs. The Team of Curtis Axel and Ryback, Rybaxel!

Justin Roberts: And their opponents weighing in at...

As Justin Roberts is in the middle of an introduction the lights go out causing everyone in the arena by surprise. Several seconds pass before they come back on revealing what has just happened. Abyss and Mankind have come out and much like last week are attacking Daniels and Kazarian. The crowd doesn't know what to think of another heinous attack from this dark and crazy team.

JR: What in the hell is this? Why on gods green earth are they attacking Daniels and Kazarian again.

Abyss has taken Christopher Daniels and is dragging him to the back leaving Kazarian in the hands of the demented Mankind. Mankind has taken Kaz and sends him crashing into the steel steps. Rybaxel looks on in the ring not sure weather to get involved or not. Mankind places Kaz in a seated position on the barricade and without thinking rushes him and crushes him up against the barricade with a running knee to the face. The crowd is in awe as Daniels has been dragged away to god knows where and Kaz has become a pancake. Suddenly the lights go out and the music of the Asylum plays and just as suddenly ends as the lights come up. Mankind is gone and Kaz is laying on the floor with a black rose on his chest.

JR: What the hell did we just witness Hot Rod? It is almost like we just saw ghosts attack and now Kaz is laid out with a black rose on his chest.

Piper: That is some creepy shit JR, I got goosebumps. But wait what the hell is Curtis Axel doing?

Axel heads outside of the ring and grabs the unconscious Kaz and throws him into the ring. Axel screams at the official to ring the bell.

MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png
BIGUY_zps9822c0f2.png
Vs.
Daniesls_zps86b206b1.png
Kaz_zpsf386cbc2.png

Ding Ding Ding

JR: Oh come on you've got to be kidding me. The referee is starting this match, where the hell is Daniels?

Piper: I guess Kazarian is just a bad influence on him JR. Heh see what I did there!

The bell rings and Kaz is still out and the Monster Ryback doesn't care. Axel slides into the ring and Ryback yells for Axel to pick Kazarian up. Axel does what he is told and picks up Kaz and holds him up. Ryback nods his head and Axel shoves Kaz right into a big meat hook! Ryback screams as the crowd lets out a mixed reaction. The official yells for Axel to get into the corner clearly thinking starting this match was a bad idea. As Axel goes to the corner Ryback picks up Kaz and sets him up and delivers a bone-jarring Shell Shock in the center of the ring. The crowd again let off a mixed reaction as Ryback goes for the cover.

Here are your winners, the Team of Rybaxel!

JR: Dammit where in the hell did the Asylum just take Christopher Daniels.

Piper: Who cares about that JR when you have Rybaxel in the ring. Sure its a stupid name, but this tag team, mark my words, is the future of the UWF. And I can't wait to see them stick to that damn DX down the line.

Piper continues to suck on Rybaxel's nuts as Rybaxel celebrate their victory in the ring, the crowd still confused as to what the hell just happened as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

The feed cuts backstage where someone with a microphone is chasing after someone.
Interviewer: Excuse me, Damien! Damien!

The crowd watching in the crowd through the tron boo as Sandow turns around.

img_9448_damien-sandows-soapbox-fallout-backstage-fallout-smackdown-may-4-2012.jpg

Damien Sandow: Mr. Sandow

Interviewer: Pardon...Mr. Sandow

Damien Sandow: Yes?

Interviewer: I wanted to ask you for your thoughts on your match at Unforgiven?

Damien Sandow: And why pray tell did you want to do that?

Interviewer: I um...

Damien Sandow: Don't embarrass yourself further, My thoughts, just as those of Mr. Bryan, are irrelevant. What matters is what is going to occur, and what is going to occur is Damien Sandow besting Daniel Bryan once again. But tonight is an important night for other reasons, Mr. Richards if you would be so kind.

Sandow steps away leaving the man confused when he turns around and Steven Richards seems to appear out of nowhere.

RTCmp4_000083383_450x338_zpse85669fc.jpg

Steven Richards: Tonight is the debut match for Mr. Buchanan and myself, and it is our first opportunity to show our savior how deep our conviction runs. Miz and Morrison showed that they are not concerned about the people in the audience, that they are only concerned with themselves. And their gross and abhorrent actions shall be censored by our hand, We cannot and will not allow their sophomoric antics, crude and lewd ways, and their mockery of all that is good and decent to continue on.

Interviewer: Where is Bull?
Steven Richards: Our Savior is on his way to making sure he is prepared now, his mind is still freshly cleansed of the filth it had and he is still getting used to the freedom our savior hands you once he's saved you. But have no worries, he will be ready to put down all who oppose the greater good. Not only for our savior, but for the impressionable young eyes watching so that they can look up to us instead of these ego maniacal narcissist that plague this company.

Tonight is for Mr. Sandow, tonight is for all those who appreciate a sophisticated mind, and tonight is for all those who still hold Taste, Decency, and all that is good in our world up to high regard. Tonight we fight the good fight and we do so for all the people watching, and for Mr. Buchanan and Mr. Sandow I, Steven Richards, say to you all, You are welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Network_zps358e096e.png

Debuting soon.... Trust me this will be the greatest thing to ever happen to this Fed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We open the segment on the head of the Global Championship department and wife of UWF COO and Tag Team Champion Triple H, Stephanie McMahon talking on the phone with someone. Although not clear at first, it's made abundantly clear later on.

FILE0001_MOV0008.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Yes, I understand but..........Ok, but Hunter says........No, but......Listen, I'm a grown woman now, not a little girl and.......Yes, Dad. I understand. Have fun over on SmackDown with that disgusting, fat.......yes, I'm well aware of.........Paul is what's best for business. You're right. Look, I've got a show to make sure Randy Orton doesn't screw up.......Ok, look, I know Hunter isn't doing that great of a job but he's trying his best......I've gotta go. Bye, Dad.

Stephanie hangs up as she hears the door swing open. Stephanie's face goes from annoyed to downright vile hatred.

Stephanie McMahon: What in the hell do you want?

The camera pans over to see former European Champion Daniel Bryan standing there with a sarcastic smile on his face as well. The crowd cheers as he's shown.

daniel-bryan-face.png

Daniel Bryan: Gee, I'm not sure that's how you should talk to the future face of your division, the Global Championship. I actually came here to talk to you about a few things. I just so happened to be watching SmackDown last week and saw that your father, Vince, signed Tyson Kidd from RAW to SmackDown to a very lucrative deal including but not limited to merchandise sales, promotional incentives and Pay-Per-View buyrate percentages. Very high-end stuff but something else caught my attention as well. You see, he called Tyson the “future” and the “Face of the UWF”. Now, I have to say, I've heard Tyson Kidd called many things but those “future” and “Face of the UWF?” Tell me, Stephanie. Has your father completely lost his mind?

Stephanie pokes Bryan in the chest and starts berating him.

Stephanie McMahon: Just who in the hell do you think you are, huh? Barging into my office and insulting my family? Does the Bryan name carry any clout? No but I'll tell you what family does. The McMahon family. If it wasn't for the McMahon family, none of you would be here and none of these people would be watching. And let me tell you something else, Daniel. My father has been in business for decades and if he sees someone as the “future” and “Face of the UWF”, it's for a damn good reason. Did you see what Tyson Kidd did on SmackDown? With little to no preparation, he beat AJ Styles in the middle of that ring. Tell me, Daniel. Have you ever done that?

Bryan rubs his beard, still with a scowl on his face. Stephanie still has her finger on Bryan's chest as he looks down at it. He then looks back up into Stephanie's eyes.

Daniel Bryan: Stephanie, if you want to keep that finger, then I suggest you take it off my chest as quickly as possible.

Stephanie takes her finger away but still glares at Daniel.

Daniel Bryan: Now, Stephanie, I see exactly what you're trying to do and it's not going to work. You're trying to get into my head right before Unforgiven, right before I go into my Unsanctioned match with Damien Sandow and try and throw me off. Tyson Kidd beat AJ Styles. And that relates to me how, exactly? Because I lost to him at Bound for Glory? I'm not ashamed but that was the old me. Before I was changed. What I am ashamed of is what happened the night after. You humiliated me and fired me from this show. If it weren't for the McMahon family, I wouldn't be here, huh? If it were up to you, I'd still be sitting at home, twidling my thumbs watching people inept wrestlers stumble around the ring and the prestigious McMahon family trying to pass it off as a wrestling show. No, I'm here because this is what I do. I'm here because of Randy Orton signing me back to an ironclad contract, one you can't touch. I overheard your little conversation to “Daddy”. What's the matter? Even after you're all grown up, he still tells you what to do?

Stephanie is silent but if looks could kill, Bryan would be dead on arrival. Bryan then smirks and cocks his head to the side a bit.

Daniel Bryan: Why, Stephanie McMahon, I never thought I'd be saying this but, when you give me that look, it's almost if you're....wait, this can't be right. Stephanie McMahon, are you flirting with me?

Stephanie scoffs at Bryan's question but Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: Oh my, Stephanie. I don't know what to say. I'm flattered. I know chicks dig the Beard but I had no idea. What would Triple H think about all of this? I'm sure he wouldn't approve. Well, Steph, I hate to burst your bubble but I'm an engaged man and, I'm pretty sure if Brianna was here, she'd be beating you senseless right now for even considering making a pass at me. But, she wouldn't have anything to worry about because I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Stephanie then awkwardly laughs and then retorts.

Stephanie McMahon: Are you going to be wasting my time all night? Unlike you, Mr. I-Can't-Compete-Because-Dean Ambrose-Gave-Me-A-Concussion, I have work to do tonight. So if you don't mind-

Daniel Bryan: Oh, I do mind, Stephanie. I know what's going on here. You see, all I want is to get my hands on Dean Ambrose for taking away what is rightfully mine and that's the WrestleMania main event but, for some strange reason, I've been kept away from him. I feel fine. I should be out there in that ring, kicking someone's fucking head in but I'm not because your lousy doctors tell me that I have a “severe concussion”. It's just an excuse so you can keep the “status quo” and keep your golden boy Dean safe for WrestleMania. Well, Stephanie, I believe you and your entire family have something to do with keeping me away from him so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. At Unforgiven, I'm going to take out my frustrations on Damien Sandow and I'm going to beat him to a bloody pulp. And, after I leave him laying in a heap of his own unconsciousness, having to live out the rest of his miserable and pathetic life inside of an iron lung, I'll be going to WrestleMania and whether it's Seth Rollins or Umaga, I'm going to kick their ass and become Global Champion and I'm going to do it in such a fashion that there will be no way anyone will even remember Dean was even on the card and your golden boy won't even be worth a dime anymore.

Stephanie then hits a button on the bottom of her desk as Bryan finishes speaking. As he finishes, a few big security officers walk into her office and surround her.

Daniel Bryan: Do you think a couple of rent-a-cops can scare me, Stephanie? After it's all said and done, you're looking at the next Global Champion so you better start coming up with new merchandising plans, promotional pieces in the media, autograph signings, guest host spots on Saturday Night Live because, like it or not, Stephanie, I'm the real Face of the UWF.

Stephanie McMahon: Is that right?

Bryan then throws his index fingers into the air and gives her and the security officers a crazed look.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES!

The crowd begins screaming along with Bryan “YES!”. Daniel then leaves the office, still screaming “YES!” Stephanie is left there with her security shaking her head no.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman, the following tag team contest is set for one fall!

the-miz-john-morrison-entrance-o.gif

Introducing first, weighing in a combined weight of 431 pounds ....The Miz and John Morrison!!!

Righttoentrance_zps6ad5ec86.gif

And introducing their opponents; being accompanied by Damien Sandow; weighting in a combined weight of 473 pounds, Bull Buchanan and Steven Richards.... They are Sandow's Witnesses!

Richards_zps659fce79.png
Bull_zps8c2060e3.png
Vs.
miz_zpsaffc0ddf.png
Morrison_zps40e2f158.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Damien Sandow is having a prep talk with his witnesses at their corner while Miz and Morrison both look calm and collective at theirs, Morrison appearing to start off the match as Bull Buchanan starts for Sandow's Witnesses. Buchanan and Morrison both circle each other around the ring and then get into a lockup. Morrison tries to fight against Buchanan but Buchanan's 6'7 frame is too much for Morrison to handle, Buchanan easily overpowers Morrison and shoves him to the ropes. Morrison refocuses himself and goes for a charge but Buchanan ends up booting Morrison in the face then takes him down with a clothesline! Miz leans in and tries to talk shit to Buchanan but Buchanan spins around and hits a discus punch to Miz, knocking him off the apron. The fans boo at Buchanan as Buchanan lifts up Morrison by the hair and strikes him in the face a couple of time, knocking him back from each blow until Morrison is at the corner. Buchanan then whips Morrison to the opposite corner, Morrison though hops onto the top rope then goes for a diving crossbody onto Buchanan, Buchanan though catches Morrison mid-air. Buchanan steps back a few paces (allowing Miz to get the blind tag), Buchanan then is about to go for a body slam but Morrison slips out and Miz hits an enziguri kick to the back of the head! Buchanan is standing in a confused state as Miz N' Morrison both hit a double gutbuster onto Bull Buchanan!

JR: I think Sandow's Witnesses don't realize who they're up against Roddy. Miz and Morrison have taken the UWF by storm and don't plan on stopping any time soon!

Piper: All hype JR! Just like that damned Caribou Skull!

John Morrison leaves the ring as Miz hammers away at the back of Bull's head, then slams his face onto the padded top turnbuckle. Miz hits some kicks to the midsection of Buchanan, then whips him to the opposite corner. Miz then goes for a charge but Buchanan dodges the attack, Miz crashing to the corner then is chucked onto the canvas. Miz quickly gets to his feet but Buchanan kicks Miz in the chest, then his placed into a headlock. Buchanan yells out loud as he walks to his corner and tags in Steven Richards. The fans boo loudly as Richards makes his way into the ring and kicks the exposed head of Miz's head in. Miz falls to both knees as Steven Richards runs up and takes down The Miz with a running bulldog, then gets to his feet as he looks into the crowd with a smirk, the fans are booing at Richards as Sandow is ordering Richards to remove the waste from the ring. Richards picks up Miz and clubs him in the back several times, then chucks him to the ropes and hits some back elbows to the face. Richards then runs with Miz away from the turnbuckles but Miz quickly grapples Richards from behind and executes a flawless belly to back suplex onto Richards! Miz then rolls and tags in John Morrison into the match, Morrion springboarding off the ropes and hits a springboard elbow drop! The fans pop as Morrison goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Bull Buchanan breaks up the pin! Buchanan retreats back to his corner a Morrison tries to refocus on the match. Morrison brings up Richards and hits a knee lift to the gut, then flips behind Richards and hits a back suplex. Morrison then stands up and slingshots off the ropes, hitting a splash onto Richards. Morrison then gets to his feet and poses for the UWF Faithful, the fans are getting excited as Morrison brings up Richards again and hits a spinning back kick to the gut of Richards, and then goes for the Flying Chuck kick but Richards counters with the Steven Kick onto the face of Morrison!

Piper: Hahahaha take that Morrison!

Morrison rolls across the ring as Richards scrambles to go for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, The Miz breaks up the pin! The fans cheer as Bull Buchanan enters the ring and shoves The Miz down to the canvas, hammering away at the former Reality Star. The Miz struggles to get to his feet but Buchanan lifts him up in the air and executes the Iron Bomb onto Miz, then bails from the ring. Steven Richards shoves Miz out of the ring with his foot, then brings up Morrison and nails some knees to the gut of Morrion in attempt to knock the wind out of him. Morrison falls to one knee but Richards hits a roundhouse kick to the back of the head, bringing Morrison back down to the mat. Steven Richards smiles to the crowd again which gets them riled up (Damien Sandow looking highly unimpressed from ringside) and waits for Morrison to get back up to his feet, then runs up and executes a double knee facebreaker to Morrison! Morrison falls flat on his back as he tries to comfort his face, now attempting to reach The Miz but Richards pulls Morrison back and tags in Bull Buchanan into the match!

Piper: Oh dear I think John Morrison is going to get the shit kicked out of him... man this'll be awesome!

JR: Well aren't you a pocketful of sunshine?

Bull Buchanan enters the ring and stomps down John Morrison, Steven Richards joining Buchanan with the beatdown. The referee tries to get Richards back to the corner but Ricards ends up going on one knee as Buchanan lifts and drops down Morrison onto the extended kneecap of Richards. Richards then goes back onto the apron as Morrison tries to use the ropes to help himself up, Buchanan though hits some forearm smashes to the face then whip Morrison to the ropes, misses a clothesline as Morrison springboards off the ropes and hits a moonsault onto Buchanan! Morrison gets up and leans on the ropes to catch his breath but Richards ends up clotheslining Morrison from the apron! Morrison drops to the canvas again as Buchanan recovers from the moonsault, brings Morrison to a sitting position and applies a sleeper hold onto Morrison!

JR: John Morrison is in big trouble Roddy, he needs to get in a tag badly!

Piper: He can end this right now if he just lays down and gets pinned JR. That's all he has to do!

John Morrison is moving his arms around as he tries to grab onto something but isn't able to. John Morrison is starting to lose movement on his arms as the blood is being cut from his viens which goes to his brain. Bull Buchanan has that sleeper hold locked in tight as Morrison is no longer moving his arms, but starts to get feeling back as the crowd cheers for Morrison extremely loudly. Morrison is fighting back as he makes it to both knees, trying to reach for the ropes but Buchanan denies him from doing so. Morrion is shaking vigerously now as he makes it to both feet and hits some elbows to the gut of Buchanan, then breaks free from the sleeper hold and takes down Buchanan with a spinning enziguri kick to the side of the head! Buchanan is standing in a dazed state as Morrison springboards off the ropes and hits the Flying Chuck kick to Buchanan, both men falling down to the canvas! The fans are getting pumped as Morrison and Buchanan are both crawling to their respective corners, then they make the hot tag and here comes The Miz and Steven Richards!

Piper: Oh man JR!

JR: Watch out Roddy!

The Miz rushes into the ring and hits a huge clothesline onto the oncoming Steven Richards, then hits a back elbow to the face of Bull Buchanan then takes him down with a snap DDT! Damein Sandow hops onto the apron wearing his robe still but Miz tosses him the ring and walks up to Sandow, Sandow trying to crawl away but Miz hits a low dropkick to knock down Sandow! Richards ambushes Miz from behind and clubs down the Dirt Sheet guy, then holds him from behind as Sandow is up and charges towards Miz, Miz though escapes and Sandow ends up taking out Richards! Richards falls to ringside as Sandow is left standing in the ring with Miz. Miz takes down Sandow with a neckbreaker, then catapults Sandow to Morrison who hits a forearm smash to the face of Sandow, and then falls backwards onto Miz's knees as Morrison hits a slingshot elbow drop onto Sandow! The crowd goes crazy over the tag team combo move from Miz N' Morrison until Richards and Buchanan takes down Miz and Morrison respectfully. Morrison and Buchanan falls to ringside as the two legal men are back in the ring, Richards hitting the reverse atomic drop onto Miz then bounces off the ropes and hits a sitout facebuster onto The Miz!

JR: This doesn't look good for Miz N' Morrison...

The Miz is down as Steven Richards is calculating on how to acheive the victory right now. He picks up Miz and punches him in the face a couple of times, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Miz ducks it, knees Steven Richards in the gut and hits the Reality Check onto Steven Richards! The fans burst into cheers as Morrison is tagged in and climbs the ropes and hits the Starship of Pain onto Richards, then goes for the cover....

1!

2!

NO! Bull Buchanan breaks up the pin! The Miz tackles Buchanan down to the mat and hammers away at the big guy, but Damien Sandow enters the ring and attacks The Miz right in the referee's face, the referee trying to pull Damien Sandow back but Sandow is still beating on The Miz. The referee shakes his head as he calls for the bell to end the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman, your winner of the match as a result of a Disqualification: The Miz and John Morrison!

John Morrison runs up and tries to bring down Damien Sandow but Steven Richards knees Morrison in the face then slams him onto the mat with a spinebuster. Richards and Sandow are now turning their attention to Miz as Sandow brings up Miz and executes the You're Welcome onto Miz! Sandow stands up and hears the crowd booing at them loudly, to which Sandow yells out 'Silence', then proceeds to stomp onto The Miz with Richards and now Bull Buchanan. Miz is dumped to ringside as Morrison makes his way up, but Steven Richards hits the Steven Kick to the jaw of Morrison, knocking him down. The crowd is pissed that Damien Sandow ruined a good matchup as Sandow raises his arms up with his Witnesses until...

JR: And here comes Daniel Bryan to the rescue!

The crowd bursts into cheers as Daniel Bryan appears from the stage and runs down to the ring wielding a steel chair in hand. Bryan enters the ring and hits Richards in the gut with the chair, then hits Buchanan in the gut as well. He then swings the chair towards Sandow's face but Sandow ducks it and kicks Bryan in the mid-section then goes for the You're Welcome but Bryan slips out of it and applies the YES Lock onto Damien Sandow! The fans are chanting 'Yes!' as Bryan has that lock held in tight, until Richards attacks Bryan from behind which causes him to release the hold. Buchanan joins him next as Sandow's Witnesses are beating down Sandow's opponent for Unforgiven. The crowd is booing again as Damien Sandow throws away the steel chair and instead towers over the downed Bryan, Buchanan picking up Bryan and chucking him over the ropes. Sandow then raises his arms in victory with the crowd booing Sandow's Witnesses very heavily as the show cuts to somewhere else.

UWF cameramen rush to the sounds of clutter backstage. They weave in and out of hallways searching for the source of the noise. After a dizzy broadcast of turning corners, the cameramen come to an immediate stop. The camera pans up to a lonely door in a vacant hallway labelled "NWO HQ". As they go to knock on the door, the cameramen and UWF faithful hear struggling from inside. A voice can be heard beyond the door.

???: "Settle down, you're only making this harder."

Immediately the cameramen knock on the door - the voices stop. Scrambling can be heard as more than one voice become audible. One lone voice stands out though that speaks over the others.

Hulk Hogan: "Let him in, brother."

The door opens and out comes Vincent to address the cameramen.

hqdefault.jpg

Vincent: "Look guys, we have some serious business that we have to attend to. Who sent you, and why are you here?"

The UWF cameramen look startled and try to find their words.
Cameraman #1: "Oh- Virg- I mean Vincent. Uhhhh"

Cameraman #2: "What my partner here is trying to get at, is that we wanted to find Hulk Hogan and ask him about his thoughts regarding Unforgiven. We heard some noise and it's just a coincidence that it lead us right to... him? Is he in there?"

Vincent looks at them both before continuing.

Vincent: "Yeah he's in here, and he isn't too happy right now. Hold on."

Vincent disappears into the room again and can be heard talking to Hogan. Murmurs enter the hallway as the cameramen shrug their shoulders in this moment of confusion. Some time passes before the door opens and Vincent pops his head out.

Vincent: "Come in, but don't ask questions."

The door swings open and the cameramen enter the NWO HQ. Upon entering, the broadcast displays men in NWO apparel all surrounding a chair. Their faces cannot be seen however, as they are hidden in the shadows of the dimly lit room. The chair spins around to show a middle aged man dressed in a yellow headband and a red t-shirt, both dawning Hulkamania logos. The man is visibly tired and tied to the chair. From behind the cameramen walks out Hulk Hogan in his classic NWO attire. He pulls the cameramen to the side of the room and Vincent goes to join the other members in surrounding the chair.

NWo_hulk_hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Listen here Jacks, you're here to talk to me about my rematch at Unforgiven which Randy Orton so graciously gave me. You're here to talk about what Hulk Hogan has been up to, and lastly you're here to ask about what happened last week on RAW. Well, grab a seat and I will tell you brother."

Hogan smirks before walking the two cameramen over to some more empty chairs in the circle of nWo figures. He sits them down and begins pacing back and forth. While he walks, some of the figures begin tying the cameramen to their chairs. They quickly try and blurt some words out, but their mouths are quickly duct taped shut.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me explain what this is first dudes. Look around you, you're in a dark room with some of the toughest men I have ever worked with. Well, the ones that were free at least haha. First we have the man you already met, Vincent. Up next, we have none other than Stevie Ray, older brother to the Booker T you all know and love. To his left we have Buff Bagwell, and my very own nephew - Horace Hogan."

Hogan walks around before getting behind the three men tied up where he lays his arms around all three of them while continuing to speak.

Hulk Hogan: "I want you, and the rest of the UWF to get to know these men. These dudes are my new family. The new people that I put my best foot forward for brother, and the people who will always have my back. We are, the 'New W O' or NWO, or New World Order - WHATEVER you want to call us brother... it doesn't matter. I am the leader of this tribe, and with these men behind me, I refuse to lose."

Hogan gets off the men's shoulders and walks back in front of them. He points to the Hulkamaniac in the middle of all of this.

Hulk Hogan: "This man is what I used to represent. The little Hulksters I always talked about, they all grew old - and now look at them! Beer belly, out of shape, misfits. That's what they are! Misfits! I refuse to represent any of these people any longer, and that can be attributed to the reason I turned my backs on all those people out there. I don't care about them anymore, I care about this family. On March 16th when I face John Cena for the Transatlantic Championship, I will be bringing that belt back to this room, and celebrating with these fine men. That's right, that title is coming home with me - but with a change in perception. No longer will I hold that belt above my head for the fans, I will hold it above my head for the NWO. That belt will get a makeover it so deserves, finally giving it some recognition. Last week on RAW these four men that stand here with me took out the competition in John Cena. He got lucky and he beat me once, but we will make sure he doesn't get lucky and does it a second time brother."

Vincent walks over to Hogan and taps him on the shoulder. He leans in to whisper something into his ear, and Hogan's eyes widen. He looks back to the three men in the chairs and motions something towards Horace - who pulls out a can of gasoline and begins pouring it around the three men.

Hulk Hogan: "I don't want to spill the beans too much dudes, so let's just leave it here, and say I have other business to attend to."

Hogan walks out of the office with Vincent, and Horance isn't far behind. Stevie pops a cigar into his mouth and strikes a match off the wall. He lights the cigar, and throws the match to the ground directly beside the gasoline. He is the last man to walk out of the NWO HQ, and screams can be heard behind him as he shuts the door, smirks, and walks down the hall with the rest of the NWO.

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

Shawn Michaels theme music plays and the crowd is on their feet for the reigning World Heavyweight Champion. The applause seems to die down a bit when he doesn't come out for awhile. Soon the crowd's confusion turns to anger when instead Dean Ambrose appears from behind the curtain with a shit eating grin on his face. He walks slowly down the ramp, soaking in the hatred from the crowd before entering the ring and beginning to speak.

tumblr_mf077taon81rizmzpo1_500.png

Dean Ambrose:
You expecting someone else?

The crowd is quick to respond with violent boo'd as Ambrose still has a big grin on his face.

Dean Ambrose: Oh that's right, you all came to see the so called "World Heavyweight Champion". Is he still calling himself that or did he maybe want to steal the name of another title? Oh and would you look at that, he's also the Tag Team Champion. How original. Reminds me of my days on Smackdown. Or even just a few months ago before you and Stephanie screwed me out of my championship. You can say you had nothing to do with that Shawn but hey, no biggie. I'm not mad at you. You were smart. I mean look at me and look at you. There's no way you'd stand a chance against me. I got a main event title shot at WrestleMania and picking you as my opponent just doesn't seem like a fair thing to do. Then again, life isn't fair. Sometimes your dealt shit hands and you gotta make the best of them and Shawn, I've made a career out of doing that.

The smile from Ambrose's face is now gone as he looks directly into the camera, speaking directly to HBK.

Dean Ambrose: Shawn, you and I have some unfinished business that needs to be taken care of. I don't have to take your title away from you at WrestleMania. I can instead beat you down right here, in front of all these people. I can show the world just what a fluke champion you are! THAT, is better than beating you at WrestleMania because I'll have proven who the real World Heavyweight Champion should be, and still win another world title.

The crowd boos Ambrose as he still gazes into the camera with a grin on his face.

Dean Ambrose's head quickly turns to the entrance ramp as the crowd let's out a thunderous applause as HBK comes out from the back. HBK is in DX gear with the World Title on one shoulder and the Tag Title on the other. HBK is tossing glow sticks into the crowd on his way to the ring.

As HBK gets inside the ring, he bypasses his pyro and gets on the microphone right away

HBK: So I was told I had to come out here tonight and address the 2014 Royal Rumble winner, Dean Ambrose. Now for the past several weeks, Ambrose has been chatting it up with the top tier champions in the UWF and the only one he hasn't done yet is the last one on the list and that's yours truly, Shawn Michaels. Talk about saving the best for last. Now I could come out here and talk up a storm to, Dean Ambrose about fighting for the World Title. And that's exactly what I am going to do. Dean, it's no secret that you have held this World Title on multiple occasions and you're probably thinking, then why should I fight you at WrestleMania when you have the UWF Title and the Global Championship. And you would be right. You want a challenge. Something new. Something you've never done before. So my job out here is to tell you, that thing you've never done before is go one on one with the show stoppa!

The crowd cheers loudly for the possibility

HBK: You and I have faced off before with the World Title on the line. I am the man who took the belt from you last Summer in the triple threat match. Then once again, I denied you the World Title when I went on to win the World Title Battle Royal in November. That's the closest you've been to the title since I took from you last Summer. We've been going in opposite directions. I've been the champ twice and you have been on out looking in. That was until the Royal Rumble. You won the Rumble and now have the right to face any champion out there and I am still the World Champion. It seems as if fate has caught up to us for us to meet at the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania.

HBK pauses before continuing

HBK: Like I said, we have been in the ring before, but you have never faced me at a WrestleMania. A place where I give it my all and more. A place where you will get the absolute best out of, Shawn Michaels. I am the Mr. WrestleMania and if you want something worth to challenge for, then face me at WrestleMania. The World Title is cool and all and it means a great deal to be the World Champion, but facing me, is the greater challenge. Not only does the best of, Shawn Michaels comes out, but my opponents do as well. You and I could go down as the greatest match of all time. So what do you say?

HBK stands there looking at Dean Ambrose as he just chuckles to himself.

Dean Ambrose: A challenge? You think I want a challenge? That part of my career is over Shawn. Maybe you didn't see just how I won the Royal Rumble. I don't have time for challenges. The time for challenges became long gone as soon as this company decided to screw me over. This is all about revenge. I'm not talking about you either Shawn, I want revenge from all of UWF. The only reason I'm tempted to pick you because you'd be the easiest of all three champions. Shutting up Rollins is one thing, AJ is clearly a bigger challenge since he beat you for that same title over your shoulder. So no, picking you won't give me a challenge.

Dean Ambrose: You may have been Mr. WrestleMania at one point but that's not the case anymore. I've won title matches at the past two WrestleMania's and I'm going for the trifecta this year, in the main event no less. The royal rumble was not just a fluke. I'm not The Miz. The Miz was too scared to challenge me for my World Heavyweight Championship at last year's WrestleMania. Why would I want to fight you? You and Stephanie got another planned cooked up to screw me again? All you are is a lapdog. You may have these people fooled, just like you did last time but I'm not falling for it!

bN8dExI.png

Ambrose's angry demeanor doesn't look like it affects Shawn as he calmly goes to speak again.

HBK: Ok, I get it. You're not impressed with my accomplishments. And you think I take the easy way out. But if that was the case, then why would I be telling you to face me at WrestleMania. You're the Royal Rumble winner and I am the World Champion. You have the right to face whomever, but it's me who is challenging you. I'm not afraid to put the World Title on the line. You want to become of one of the best ever, then put your mouth to the test and face me at WrestleMania. Take on the man who innovated the ladder match at WrestleMania. The man who fought over sixty minutes with, Bret Hart. I have faced them all, Dean. You might be my greatest challenge though. You have the skills that wow not only myself, but many of the boys in the back. You have pure wrestling skills and I want the best of, Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose is kind of putting off a cocky look and attitude with HBK right now

HBK: I get it that you're a younger guy and you don't care about tradition. My history does not matter to you and that's ok. I know who I am and where I have been throughout my career. And it's a career that will continue after WrestleMania with the World Heavyweight Championship. You may want to walk out champion after WrestleMania, but a match with me will be your ultimate highlight and will have them talking years later. But knowing you, you probably feel like the should do so already. It's your choice, Dean. I am only here to tell you why you should face me at WrestleMania. Either way, the show stoppa will be stealing the show whether it's with you or someone else.

Ambrose starts shaking his head violently during that last sentence before spurting out right after Shawn finishes.

Dean Ambrose: You see that's the difference between you and I! You want to put on this grand show. I don't care how I win my matches. I don't need to worry about pleasing all these people. The past two years when these people cheered me, I did that without ever trying. You on the other hand always have to please someone whether it's these people or Stephanie McMahon. So tell me somethin' Shawn, instead doing the same tired cliché of saying why I should pick you, tell me why I shouldn't. Clearly neither you, Rollins or AJ Styles wants to lose at WrestleMania, so why should I just let you keep parading around as a paper champion? Why should I-

Just then, Shawn attempts a Sweet Chin Music but Ambrose quickly falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring with a look of disbelief as the fans cheer. HBK holds his fingers close together mouthing the words "this close". Ambrose quickly gets an angry scowl on his face as he walks off to the back and HBK's music hits as he celebrates in the ring as we head elsewhere.

0001.jpg

It's a black and white scene with the camera on one man.

footage-big-e-langston-monday-photo-bella-twins-bash-wwe-ontario-620x400.jpg

Big E: Hours, days, months, years and decades I have spent on this moment. The chance to make it big time. I started from nothing and now I'm working with the very best. Power is what they say is associated with my name and that is why I'm known as Big E! Any amount of pounds you want me to lift I'll do it but it takes more then that to be the best of the wrestling business.

I started of as a power-lifter before something recognised my talent and that's when I realised my own talent to fight. It may of not started out pretty, the amount of hard work I had to do before leaving from wrestling no crowds to sell-out. Being the man behind the wing was another phase I went through before I realised I was more then someone's lackey! I broke free and then they all realised who's the real Big E!

One, two, three, four and five the numbers I can keep one down and out. May it be the man you love or the man you hate. May it be the one who made me, my friend or my enemy I will do anything to advance in my career. I will let nobody hold me back! I've never really got a chance to show myself but now at Ultimate Wrestling Federation that is what I'm going to get. This may be a warning or anything you people want it to be but what I'm going to achieve in the UWF is one that they'll all remember.. I am Big E and I am ready to make an IMPACT! Be prepared cause Big E is here!

The camera shifts away from the arena to a camera that has been fixed into position backstage. The camera zooms in on a large white hand. The hand is holding something, an object, gripping it tightly and squeezing. The object rattles, letting out a metallic clang that echoes throughout the dark corridor the camera is filming. Almost as if being controlled, the camera zooms out to reveal the object as a long silver chain. A red and black arm is holding the chain, and soon enough the man known as Kane steps into the full picture, brandishing this foot long chain between his hands.

wwe_kane_backstage_warmup_by_zemedic-d55zbvb.png
Kane:

Chains. Pieces of metal. Cold. Unforgiving. Tight. They are designed to isolate…to protect…to confine. In less than a week I will be going toe to toe with my brother once again. Only this time, there will be no fire surrounding the ring. There will be no grave to fill. There will be no Hell in a Cell. There will only be me…him and this chain. A biker chain match. It’s quite symbolic isn’t it? Because I’ve been in chains my entire life. A caged animal. Bound in chains by those who wanted to hide me from society, by those who benefited from me being out of the picture. When a creature is bound in chains…he gets frustrated. Frustration leads to anger and anger then in turn, leads to hate. I hated the people who thought I was better off not seen or heard. Until a day came when I found solace in the squared circle. I found an output for my anger, a release for my hate. When I entered that ring, when I entered UWF…I broke my chains. I was free.
So it is fitting that after all this time, after my rebirth, my domination in the Global Championship scene…that my brother should be the one to try and place this chain back around my arms. You see it suits the Undertaker if the world never hears from me again. It suits him, because it means he will never face the threat of having to hand the spotlight over to his younger brother. The Undertaker for years tried to hide my existence, he lied to all who knew him. Then he tried to kill me. When that didn’t work, he devoted his career to making me an afterthought. He did his best to keep me in his shadow, and hell, most of the time he did it well. But now his days are over. At Unforgiven, this chain will be a weapon for either one of us to use. But just in case my brother has any problem understanding me, let me make it very clear right now.
Kane moves closer to the camera, seeking to spell out a message to his brother.

kane_will_just_stare_at_you_by_zemedic-d52kshg.png

Kane:

At Unforgiven, you will be the one in chains.

I am no longer going to be ‘the Undertaker’s little brother’. You can get as many of your mystery friends to help you as you want Taker, but at Unforgiven, nobody and I mean nobody, is going to stop me going through you like the fire that tore our family home apart. As a kid, you nearly got your hands burnt playing with the fire that would maim me. This Sunday I am going to make sure the American Badass persona dies in a ball of flames. To those two men who seem to be in service to my brother, I say this. Turn back now. Do not proceed. Because 100 men will not stop me from ending a plague that has haunted me for all my adult life. Like exorcising a demon, I will rid my life of my brother for good. I don’t know who you to are, or what your problem is with me. But if you have any sense, if you have any brains at all, you will make sure you are out of town on Sunday. Because after I close the final chapter of the storied rivalry of the Undertaker and Kane, it is you two that I will be coming after. And I will not be merciful. This chain holds no mercy, and believe me when I say to the three of you, that your sins will be….Unforgiven.
Kane slowly wraps the chain around his fist, as he takes one final look at the camera. In one swift movement, the Big Red Monster puts his fist through the lens of the camera, and immediately the screens in the arena are consumed by darkness.

8-1162915-television-static.jpg

The tron turns on to show no other than Edge.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the tag team title match at Unforgiven may be in serious jeopardy. Because I just received the tragic word that this is the time of the month that Shawn spends in the hospital for his carious injuries whether it be a split end, a little paper cut, or whatever it maybe. But this time… this is serious. I mean… I’m… I… this… hold on a minute. This is just too horrific.

Edge turns away doing a little fake crying before turning back.

I mean that’s my boy. That’s my boy. We’ve had our differences, we’ve had our problems but I’d never wish something like this on another guy. This is just… I can’t keep doing this…I visited him earlier on today and...it wasn't good. That knee of his...he can't catch a break. I actually have some footage from earlier today, if you could play that that would be great. But I have to warn everyone at home...it may be hard to watch. I know just myself, at times I wasn't comfortable seeing Shawn like this. So if you need to get the children out of the room, go ahead, but please, roll the footage.

Now displayed on the titantron is Edge outside of what looks to be a hospital room. He seems a bit hesitant to enter, but after he holds back his fake tears, he's able to enter the room. The camera man stays on Edge's face as he looks shocked, not used to seeing Shawn like this. The scene is very similar to Starrcade, the camera pans over to the hospital bed. Instantly the boo's from the live audience can be heard as Edge is having a bit of fun as it's not Shawn in the hospital bed, but it is his Team Canada team mate, Tyson Kidd.

qHKfi8M.jpg

Oh my gosh Shawn! Are you alright? Not your leg again! Are you going to be okay Shawn? I know how much this match at Unforgiven meant to you, oh no this is a tragedy. Not again! Why couldn't it have been me God? WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?!

The camera cuts from Edge on his knees looking up to the Heaven's for answers, over to Tyson Kidd in the hospital bed. Kidd doing his best Shawn Michaels impression begins to speak.

The Heartbreak Kidd:

Oh Edge! I'm so happy you came to see me, finally someone who cares! Even my best friend in the whole World, my soul mate, Hunter didn't even come see me, can you believe that? The World really needs more people like you and that partner of yours. Now I know this injury is very serious, but there's no way I could miss our match Edge! I mean sure, my legs in really bad shape, but so is the rest of my body. What do you expect when you've been doing this for over fifty years? The doctors said I might need surgery if I want to recover but what do the doctors know? I don't need surgery, because I got the big guy upstairs that's going to lead me to victory at Unforgiven... I don't mean God, I'm really just banking on Triple H pulling one of tricks again, I mean that's really the only way I can win anymore.

Kidd smiles as he's getting quite the kick out of his impression of HBK. Edge begins to cover his face as he pretends to cry again. The crowd doesn't find this too funny as their boos are just getting louder.

The Heartbreak Kidd:

So I just want to assure everyone and especially you Edge that in the end there is nothing that is going to keep me from winning at Unforgiven... oh I mean competing in a very fair and evenly called match. And although I know that I cannot beat your partner without the help of Triple H, Ric Flair, The US Army, and the very awesome Canadian Army, I know that he is here in spirit because he is such a man and more of a man than someone like will ever be. So I just want to say that am forever in debt to the likes of you and your partner and the amazingness of Canada.

The clip ends and camera's go back to the interview area where Edge is still standing as the fans boo's can be heard even backstage.

You people are so gullible and you know they always assumed we would mock them but why them? Triple H could fire us if we cross the line with him but Heart Break Man... well what can he do? Well he could possibly start to take things seriously. He could possibly look to finally try to stop faking injuries and try to really come at us. But the only problem there is that he'd finally see that he isn't good enough to hang with the likes of us. He'd see that he isn't good enough and he'd finally have to come to terms and realize that he has been protected for far too long. So Shawn... just know that we've reserved your favorite hospital room for you in case this time you really do hurt yourself. But in this case... we'll be the ones to put you in there. You over the hill sack of crap.

The boos are still very audible as Edge walks away from the backstage area.

We're backstage where we see Seth Rollins, it looks like he's thinking as his left hand is on his chin. The camera turns to black and white.

tumblr_n23i28oji41qe3r0vo1_500.jpg

Seth Rollins:

He doesn't want to be found. He doesn't want to be heard. But what outcome could this be? A man who doesn't want to be of existance? He wanted to be happy, he wanted to be a child with toys but in the end he had nothing. People of the world were laughing, laughing at how this poor lost soul couldn't accustom himself to be one of them. A poor person with no money, no laughter, no friends and no family. It's just the darkness that's reached out to him, the darkness reeled him in and he became one of us. He thought he was accepted, he thought he could do whatever it takes; but reality is... you cannot. The man I speak of is Umaga; the man wanted my Global Championship but week after week I am getting tired of asking to speak to him. The man has been hiding in fear, in agony knowing that at Unforgiven he becomes that boy. He knows the darkness is near, he knows all these bright lights will be turned off soon. Many as what can Umaga possibly gain if trapped in the darkness, the thing is... he gains nothing. He becomes a purveyor of poison; he becomes inflicted with asphyxiation where he will pass out slowly; thus resulting death. It becomes a point where Umaga is no longer heard, but one shall rise once again. They want him to rise, but he won't. He knows who he is, but he is allowing opportunity to pass. I've inflicted myself as a purveyor in the past, I rose from the darkness to become the "Dark Angel" that I am today. Nor do I need Jimmy Jacobs nor Roman Reigns; only I, Seth Rollins stands here before you today as your Global Championship. The voice, that is me becomes heard because I choose to lead this darkness into a new era. Whilst I have gotten rid of people in my life; Umaga... soon I get rid of you. You're just an obstacle and I will run you down.

There's no ifs or buts, there is to do. And I will do everything I said I would... This is who I am, this is where I became superior. I didn't need to change, I didn't need to be "The Shield"; that's long gone now... long gone... I wanted to be accepted, but I realized there's no point... I've realized all along, I was the man I said I was... "The Dark Angel". The darkness is what represents me, I'll walk through that jungle at dark, with many creatures available to captivate and kill me; but I will walk through the jungle and leave a survivor. I cannot die, the "Dark Angel" doesn't die, instead it rises like never before and purifies you. I shall exploit your antics Umaga, once you leave... A rock will be reborn, but that very rock will become shattered into millions of pieces... just like this Jungle...

LOOK WITHIN!

We hear Seth Rollins laughing his head off as Seth looks at a television screen as it shows Umaga's hometown of "Isle of Samoa"... we see a man who is playing with fire. He soon speaks.

Samoa%20fire.jpg

Samoan Man: Afio mai. E pala ma'a, 'ae lē pala 'upu!

stacey_zps755da8e9.jpg

Stacey Keiber is seen standing backstage talking on her phone. We don't hear much from her as the Dudley Boyz appear in front of her, which prompts her to end her call and look at the Dudley Boyz

Stacy Keiber: Bubba... D'Von... what happened to you guys last week?

Bubba Ray: Us, Stacy?

Stacy Keiber: Yeeeeeah Bubba. Do you know any other Dudleyz?

Bubba Ray Dudley: Well I do actually, but that ain't the point. The point is that we didn't come last week 'cuz I wasn't in the mood to deal with people's bullshit. If I would've seen Michael Tarver walkin' about, I'd would've gone to jail after what I would've done to his pathetic ass. If you were a good manager like you said Stace, then you'd understand how I act.

Reverend D'Von Dudley: You may be our new manager my sister, but we are still the Dudley Boyz, the GREATEST tag team of all time, and nothing will change that.

Stacy Keiber smiles while holding her hands in front of the Dudleyz to quiet them down.

Stacy Keiber: Listen guys, I understand that you're both used to doing things your own way, but unfortunatly that doesn't really help you guys, does it? I mean you were actually confident enough when you voluntarly put the Tag Team titles on the line against D-Generation X? Come on guys I knew that was a stupid move from the start.

Bubba Ray Dudley: O really Stace? And would you care to 'plain why that was a bad idea?

Stacy Keiber: Welll for starters you were taking on the top two Superstars in the UWF, I mean Shawn Michael's isn't the World Heavyweight Champion for nothing, right? He defeated 7 of the top UWF Superstars to receive that title. And considering that you were facing off against the COO of the company... yeah good luck with that Bubba.

Bubba Ray snorts out loud as he looks at Stacy.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Alright Stace, let's assume that yer right and we screwed up badly. How do you think that we should get our tag team belts back?

Stacy Keiber: ..we wait.

The Dudleyz both look at each other, then back to Stacy.

Bubba Ray Dudley: We what?

Stacy Keiber: You heard me Bubba, we wait.

Reverend D'Von Dudley: I understand that patience is a virtue Stacy, but do you really think that waiting is a good idea?

Stacy Keiber: I don't think it's a good idea D'Von, I know it's a good idea. Think about it, it's almost Wrestlemania time right? That means that every single tag team is going to want a piece of those belts on the biggest stage of them all. You're already a former UWF Tag Team Champion, you don't need that glory just yet, you can wait for it.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Dat is the most stoopist thing that I've eva' heard Stace! if I wanna go after them tag team belts I'll do whatever I damn well please!

Stacy Keiber: Well then let me put it this way Bubba...

Stacy grabs onto Bubba's ballsack with her one hand and starts to squeeze it tight. Bubba's eyes are growing wide as Stacy is now close to Bubba's face, D'Von is seen backing away.

Stacy Keiber: If you were smart you would follow my advice Bubba. And my advice is to listen to what I say before I tear your balls off your crotch. And what I'm telling you is to wait for your chance Bubba. Or else you're going to screw up just like you screwed up with DX.

Stacey lets go of Bubba's groin, then pats him on the cheek before leaving. Bubba falls to the ground with his eyes wide open as Reverend D'Von shakes his head in disbelief.

Reverend D'Von: Oh Lord, please pray that we can make it with her around... testify!

bubbaorgasmic.jpg
[/I]

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Hardcore Match. The match will continue until either a pinfall or submission is made.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Devon Dudley, from New York, New York, weighing in at 326 lbs Bubba Ray Dudley!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cincinnati Ohio, weighing in tonight at the 225 lbs. He is the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble Winner, Dean Ambrose!
JR: Dean Ambrose is returning to his roots here tonight after this match was made a hardcore match as according to Orton things on Raw have become too stale as of late.

Piper: So he's going to take one of his future stars in Bully Ray and put him in a match with the sadistic and cruel Royal Rumble winner? Yeah that is best for business let me tell you!

DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png
Vs.
Brother_zpsc4614c61.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Bubba and Ambrose stare each other down from across the ring ready to get the match underway. Bubba and Ambrose circle each other and look like they are going to tie up when Bubba just stops in the middle of the ring. “Ah Screw this!” Bubba shouts before exiting the ring and immediately heads under the ring where he starts pulling out weapons. The crowd love it as they cheer massively at Ray taking initiative.

Piper: Well it looks to me like the former Bully isn’t going to have a wrestling match his match is going to be nothing but a fight!

Ray throws into the ring a Singapore cane, a kendo stick, a trash can lid before placing the trash can itself on the apron. This is a bad move as Ambrose baseball slides the trash can right into the face of the former Tag Team Champion. Ray is out on his feet as Ambrose heads outside of the ring after him and nails him in the face with a big right hand. Ray is in trouble as Ambrose grabs the much bigger Ray and just tosses him hard shoulder first into the steel steps. Ambrose is in his element and things are totally in his control as he reaches underneath the ring and pulls out from underneath it a cookie sheet. Ray gets to his knees and Ambrose smiles as he drives the cookie sheet into Bubba’s head denting the sheet beyond repair. Devon looks on from the other side of the ring with disgust as Ray apparently was not ready for this even though he said he was.

JR: Dean Ambrose may be taking out some pent up frustration out on Bubba Ray, or perhaps he is warning all the World Champions what may be in store for them at Wrestlemania.

“Get up! You wanted this so damn bad! Get the hell up!” Ambrose shouts as Ray is attempting to get to his feet. Ray does and Ambrose nails him across the chest with a hard knife edge chop that sends Ray leaning up against the ring post Ambrose smiles as he charges looking to take Ray out of the match early, but Ray manages to move out of the way and Ambrose goes crashing hard into the ring post.

JR: An unusual mistake made their by Ambrose that may give Bubba the opening he needs to get back into his match up.

Bubba Ray shakes off the early cobwebs and turns towards Ambrose who is dazed on his feet. Bubba charges Ambrose much like Ambrose tried to do earlier, but everyone doesn’t expect Ambrose to be ready nor transform Bubba’s weight into the ring barricade with a modified power slam. The barrier shakes and nearly collapses under the three hundred pound Bubba Ray as the crowd doesn’t know what to think of this dangerous move.

Piper: Wow, Bubba Ray giving those people who paid a lot of money to sit in the front row something to talk about. How about that JR?

JR: Bah Gawd Bubba’s body could be in bad shape after that. Maybe this wasn’t wise to book this match just a few weeks away from Wrestlemania.

Ambrose doesn’t go for the pinfall, and it doesn’t surprise anyone as Ambrose is out to do one thing every night and that is to hurt someone. Ambrose looks at Devon Dudley and smiles knowing full well what Ambrose is doing to Ray here in the early going can’t be making Devon feel well. Ambrose turns his attention back to Bully and brings him to his feet before sending him back into the ring. Ambrose follows slowly, he is enjoying himself believing Bubba Ray to be already out of it. That’s why he puts his guard down as he begins to pull Ray to his feet, but Ray takes advantage connecting with a brutal low blow that puts Bubba right back into the match.

JR: Oh my, Bubba Ray Dudley going south of the border there to get himself some breathing room.

Piper: Oh come on JR! Bubba Ray is just desperate now having bit off much more than he could chew tonight.

Bubba takes Ambrose who is on his knees and delivers a big bionic elbow right to Ambrose’s skull. Ambrose doesn’t go down right away however and Bubba decides to nail Ambrose right in the face once, twice, three, times with jabs while he’s on his knees before grabbing his balls, tells Ambrose to suck it before nailing a second bionic elbow that does at last force Ambrose to head down to the mat. Bubba is pumped by this as he throws up the 3-D signs with his hands as Ambrose remains unmoving. Ray doesn’t want to waste any time however as he picks up the nearby Kendo stick. He waits for a few moments as Ambrose gets to his feet with his back turned and Ray unleashes the kendo stick right into Ambrose’s upper back. The crowd is popping with every shot Ray takes one, two, three, Ambrose spins around and Ray takes the Kendo stick and breaks it over Ambrose’s skull. Ambrose hits the mat, Ray throws the kendo stick outside of the ring and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Ambrose gets the shoulder up!

Ray grimaces a bit at the fact he was unsuccessful in getting the victory there as he looks at Devon who tells his brother to stay on him. Bubba lifts Ambrose up to his feet and sends him sailing off the ropes, Bubba goes for a clothesline but Ambrose ducks it. Ambrose comes back looking to build momentum, but the 300+ pound Ray drops Ambrose hard to the mat with a shoulder block. Ambrose shoots to his feet only to get kicked in the gut and Ray drops him to the mat with a brutal DDT! Bubba goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose gets the shoulder up!

JR: Bubba Ray is now in the driver seat, looking to pick up a big win here over the 2013 Royal Rumble Winner.

Piper: In his dreams JR. As you’ll notice he isn’t slowing Dean Ambrose down any, instead he’s merely making him angrier JR!

“Devon, get me a table!” Ray shouts and the crowd explode into cheers as Devon nods his head and reaches under the ring pulling out a table. Meanwhile in the ring Ambrose has gotten to his feet and attempts to charge Ray but Ray sees it coming and sends Ambrose crashing to the mat with a Samoan drop! The crowd explodes as Ray gets up and begins setting up the table in the center of the ring.

JR: Bubba Ray using his size and power to take firm control of this match and is now doing a classic Dudley where he is bringing out the tables Hot Rod.

Piper: This is a bad idea JR, Bubba Ray should be attacking not wasting his time like this.

Ray sets the table and turns towards Ambrose who appears to be finally wearing down. Bubba puts him between his legs and sets him up to powerbomb him through the table. The crowd really wants to see this and Ray lifts Ambrose up onto his shoulders but as he does Ambrose comes to life at the last second and begins driving his fists into Ray’s face. Ray has no choice but to drop Ambrose who lands on his feet and springs immediately like a cat delivering a hard dropkick that knocks Ray down to the mat. Ambrose gets up and looks at the table. “No way is this happening!” He shouts as he lifts up the table and throws it over the top rope to the floor below. The crowd gives Ambrose mega heat for getting rid of the table but he doesn’t care.

Piper: Ambrose is one of the smartest in ring competitors I’ve ever seen JR. He knows that Bubba Ray will feed off of the table.

Ambrose turns to see Bubba getting to his feet and Ambrose nails him with a hard fist from his right hand which drops Ray to the mat. Ray shoots back up to his feet and Ambrose shows off his incredible strength as he picks Ray up and sends him crashing to the mat with a big spinebuster. Ambrose goes for the cover more out of habit then anything.

1…

2…

Bubba Ray kicks out!

Ambrose gets up to his feet with a smile on his face as he heads to the corner of the ring where the Singapore Cane is laying and picks it up. The crowd gets silent as they are worried as Ambrose with a weapon in his hand is downright dangerous. Ray is on all fours struggling to get up and Ambrose is about to make it much worse bringing down the cane onto Bubba’s back with a sickening thud.

JR: Bah Gawd, I always forget how dangerous Dean Ambrose is with a weapon in his hand.

Piper: Bubba Ray is a big man, but that size and strength isn’t going to mean shit when you are getting pelted by the Royal Rumble winner.

Ambrose continues to drive the Singapore cane into the back of Ray as he struggles to get to his feet. Ray uses the ropes but his back continues to be facing Ambrose who unleashes shot after shot onto Ray without remorse. Finally Ray gets to his feet and turns, Ambrose decides he wants to send the cane into Ambrose’s ribs but as he does Ray suddenly catches it and holds it there stopping the cane from connecting. Ray looks absolutely pissed off as Ambrose tries to pull the Singapore Cane away from Bubba but Ray just holds it there.

JR: Uh oh! Could we be witnessing something big here as Bubba Ray won’t let go of Dean Ambrose’s stick.

Piper: It looks like Bubba Ray is attempting to jerk Dean Ambrose off JR!

Ray decides Ambrose’s fun is over as he yanks the stick hard forcing it out of Ambrose’s hands. Ambrose doesn’t even have time to really think as Bubba swings the cane like a baseball bat and connects in Ambrose’s gut. Ambrose hunches over from the assault and Ray drives the cane like a miner’s pick into Ambrose’s back. Ambrose stands tall though holding his back in pain and Ray unleashes the cane three straight times like a baseball bat onto Ambrose’s back. Ambrose collapses to his knees and Ray continues his barrage putting all 300+ pounds of him into every shot until Ambrose falls face first to the mat. Ray isn’t done as he continues to smack Ambrose until the cane literally snaps and breaks. When that happens Ray is forced to let up and he lifts the cane up high in the air.

JR: My lord, Bubba Ray Dudley said he could be hardcore, and he just showed us all how true it is as he literally just beat the holy hell out of Dean Ambrose with that Singapore Cane.

Piper: Man oh man JR! That was an intense minute, I hope the Rumble winner is ok.

“Devon grab me a chair!” Bubba shouts out to his partner who is still on the outside cheering him on trying to get the crowd behind Bubba. Devon heads over and takes the chair from Justin Roberts and sends it sailing into the ring. Ray picks it up as Ambrose is getting to all fours and sends the chair right into Ambrose’s spine to the delight of the crowd.

JR: This has to be making AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels, and Seth Rollins feel so much better about their chances at Wrestlemania after seeing the elder Dudley go to work on their potential challenger.

Piper: All those guys you just mentioned JR, they wish they were the size of Bubba Ray and even he hasn’t been able to put Dean Ambrose out of his misery just yet.

Ray slams the chair down onto the mat before throwing up his hands in the air signaling he is going to end it here. Ambrose is struggling to his feet holding his back in pain. He is easy pickings for Ray who grabs Dean and throws him into a full nelson before sending him ass first onto the steel chair. The crowd explode as Bubba connects with the Bubba Bomb on the steel chair!

Piper: Oh man, Dean Ambrose just had a chair shoved up his ass, that one has got to hurt.

JR: I don’t believe it Bubba Ray Dudley with the Bubba Bomb on the chair that’s gotta do it.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Dean Ambrose gets the shoulder up!

Piper: Hot Damn! Ambrose just kicked out! What’s it take to keep this mother F***** down!

Bubba shoots up holding his head in disbelief. Even Devon on the outside slams the apron with his fist in frustration. Ray stands up cursing and loudly at that, as he throws up his arm asking Dean to get to his feet, but Ambrose doesn’t move. Ray is tired of waiting and drags Ambrose to his feet before throwing him into position for the Bubba Cutter. “This son of a bitch is done!” Ray shouts out, and leaps, but as he does Ambrose shoves him and Ray goes and lands back first on the steel chair. Ray shoots up, but he probably should have stayed down as Ambrose sets him up for the vertical lifts him up about a quarter of the way before dropping him in a DDT onto the chair.

JR: What a counter by Dean Ambrose, the One Hitter on the chair. Shades of what Ambrose did to Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble.

Piper: Bubba is a tough SOB JR, but even tough SOB’s don’t get up from that.

Ambrose is clearly in pain but he still manages to hop on top of Bubba Ray for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner of the match at 14:23 The 2014 Royal Rumble Winner Dean Ambrose!

JR: Dammit, Dean Ambrose escapes yet another match with a victory. I thought for sure Bubba Ray was going to put Ambrose in his place here tonight.

Piper: Dean outlasted 29 men at the Royal Rumble JR, he wasn’t going to let Bubba Ray stop him from heading to Wrestlemania. Dean Ambrose proving tonight he is still indeed Hardcore.

Devon comes into the ring and leans over to check on his brother who is unmoving on the floor. Ambrose being the evil SOB he is suddenly rushes Devon and nails him in the side of the head with a knee trembler that causes the fans to boo even louder.

JR: Ahh now what the hell was that? God dammit! Dean Ambrose you son of a bitch!

Piper: Devon should have known better then to step into the ring with Dean Ambrose JR. He’ll hurt anyone just to hurt them.

Ambrose stands tall as he climbs the turnbuckle and points to the UWF Wrestlemania sign signaling he plans to choose his opponent at Wrestlemania at Unforgiven. Ambrose stands tall as UWF Raw comes to a close for the evening.

End of Show

Promos: The TTers

RTC v. Miz/Morrison: Nate

Everything else: SBS

Reactions: Aniking

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
The quality is just as good as I remember, since the last time I was 'round these here parts. In all seriousness though, this was a good show. Here's a few things I've noticed: SBS you're doing a lot of the work, as usual. You have that dedication that no one can deny, I can't believe you're still going on this strong. I noticed also that there are a lot of people willing to put in a promo to keep the brand looking good, that's always a good sign. I know what it's like to be a writer without promos, and most of the time it involved staying up extra late just to fill the voids. The coding in this show looks pretty good too, very nice sign. I'm not a big fan of the promos where people put the name of their character and then jump down two lines just to talk. It makes a promo look bigger than it has too and my opinion is a little tacky. But that's no one else's fault but the individual Trash talker, not the show at all. I got a good sense of the direction of where Wrestlemania should be going, Dean Ambrose looks like a big part of the show. I also found it a little weird that Randy Orton retired, seems like such a waste to a good character. SBS should be taking the dude to Velocity or Smackdown and winning shit like old days. The DX duo looks like the ultimate badassery too, I like their presence on the show. I think Seth Rollins and Edge should totally have a major epic feud, that'd be pretty coo.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble... great work, keep it up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- It's my birthday and the show is up... on my birthday. WOO!

- Great Orton opening segment

- Loved the DX part and Orton getting superkicked, that was a good segment.

- I think I'm going to enjoy "The Asylum". Let's hope whoever plays them decides to keep them for a long time because this could be something great.

- Rybaxel gets the quick win seeing RRS had internet issues and couldn't post. Could have been a great match if RRS was able to TT.

- Nice short Sandow with his assistance's promo.

- Awesome segment between Bryan & Stephanie!

- That was a a great match, good DQ finish there. I look forward to Bryan/Sandow at Unforgiven.

- Good Hogan promo. Hope he TT's for Unforgiven!

- Another great back and forth segment between HBK/Ambrose. Unforgiven is shaping up to be a beaut!

- Nice short Big E promo, hope Big E does well here on RAW.

- Great promo from Kane, really enjoy the character.

- Another promo and this time it's Team Canada, great promo and a bit of comedy in there.

- After commercial break, there's my promo. I hope I retain!

- Great Dudleyz promo.

- One hitter onto the chair! Ambrose grabs a great victory heading to the PPV!

- Great go-home show. Onto Unforgiven!​

iBunka

Reaction score
I'm glad to see James Mitchell as the manager of Abyss and Mankind. Those guys threw out a great promo and I'm glad to see them making an impact right off the hop.

Dean Ambrose/HBK segment was definitely something to read. Can't wait to see if this continues or not or what goes down at Unforgiven.

Unforgiven will be unreal. This show deserves more than now three replies. Good work red team.

Reactions: SBS

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
First of all, sorry for not delivering a promo but I have been loaded with so much work it's not even possible.

A great hype-up show for Unforgiven right here. The Ambrose/HBK and the whole Orton/DX angle was just brilliant! Also, the James Mitchell promo was fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing Mankind and Abyss in the game.

Unforgiven is looking really great at this point so lets head towards awesomeness!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
This was a really good go home show for Unforgiven. The opening segment left me a little confused as to who is the heel and face in that scenario. Orton's kind of been the face GM for RAW but Triple H is aligned with Shawn who is a face also. I definitely am looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I can see big things for The Asylum but I think darker characters have a problem with longevity. Either way it should be a great ride for them if they keep delivering like that. The Daniel Bryan promo came off very realistic as I could read it like it happened on WWE. The tag team bout was good and those guys put in a great effort. NWO Hogan is interesting. It's always nice to see characters evolve.

I hope people enjoyed Shawn and I's segment. It went through a lot of rewrites on my end but I think it came out great. I'm interested to see how far Big E can go. I don't kno how you would play that character but new characters are always a welcome sight. Undertaker hasn't been around for awhile right? Unless I just can't remember but Kane is consistently bringing it every week. I don't think I've ever seen a comedy segment between two TTers before. Usually it's people like me or Natlav doing them solo but good job Slim and Cliq. Looks like Andrew's going back into his Rollins roots. Nice to see Andrew stick with someone for so long. I like the dynamic between Bubba and Stacy. The One Percent will always be ready when The Duddley's or should I say Stacy decides it's time to go for tag gold again. The main event was great. I didn't think it would be a no DQ but SBS loves to book my Ambrose in hardcore matches!

Reactions: SBS