UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music playing, but suddenly change their reaction when Kazarian walks out. He smiles and waves to the crowd before walking down to the ring. He shakes a few hands along the way before sliding into the ring. He is given a microphone rather quickly.

Frankie Kazarian:
I know, it’s odd to see me out here all alone without my good friend Christopher Daniels. He’ll be out soon, but first let me tell you a little something. I’ve been hearing it all week, people have been asking me why I decided to come to UWF, and I assumed the answer to that would be crystal clear. Apparently most of you can’t comprehend the power of friendship. I chose to come over to UWF to show my buddy some support, especially through these tough times. I mean he picked up his first win in a very long time on Raw as you saw. So you can imagine his excitement, and better yet, his focus. But I’m not going to brag about his win, because he is more than capable of doing that himself. I’m only here to help him out when he needs it. Who knows, maybe one day, Bad-

Kaz is suddenly cut off by some very familiar music.

Daniels walks out from the back to what could have actually been cheers, but it wasn’t very loud. He seemed to have won some people over after his victory. Daniels almost hesitates when he hears it, but immediately heads to the ring. He has a shocked look on his face when he looks directly at Kaz. He quickly gets into the ring and is handed a microphone.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
What the hell man? I told you to wait for me while I went to the bathroom and next I see you out here talking to the crowd. Remember, you don’t have an actual contract with UWF yet, and I’m the star of this operation! Furthermore, you know they wouldn’t allow us to tag together because they know we are the best tag team ever!

The crowd cheers at the statement.

That’s right! None of you can say you don’t love Bad Influence because we are just so good! It’s a shame we didn’t do this sooner man!

Daniels smiles, as does Kaz. Both men raise their arms and embrace each other in a friendly hug. The crowd seems to approve of this.

But we aren’t here to discuss how great of a tag team we are! We are here to discuss my rise to the top of the mountain! For nearly two years now I’ve walked around here like I was owed something, like I should have been the champion almost right on the spot. And yes, I remember what I said, and I still feel that way. I was pissed that after all I put Daniel Bryan through, that he be stripped of the title and the title be vacated instead of me getting what I truly wanted, a one on one match with Daniel Bryan for that title. That’s what should have happened, but whoever is in charge clearly didn’t see the attraction of that. Wouldn’t you guys love to see Christopher Daniels versus Daniel Bryan!

The crowd gives him a mixed reaction; clearly he wasn’t on the same level of popularity as Daniel Bryan.

Fair enough, I’ll show you all one day. Until then I’ll continue to work my up to that. Last week on Raw, I beat Drew McIntyre to advance in the European Championship tournament. This week I have what I’d personally like to consider the toughest challenge I’ll ever face in this tournament. A Double, Austin Aries! He’s back after what felt like an extremely long hiatus. He’s looking more ready than ever to be in this ring. I’m not going to lie, I’m a little concerned that I may not win this match. I have every right to be, did you watch his match?! Him and Bray Wyatt tore it up! He proved that he hasn’t skipped a beat. Normally you’re supposed to trash talk your opponent, but I’ll be honest, I don’t know enough about him to really form any kind of opinion. The man’s a former world champion. You can’t take him lightly. I believe this will be our first time meeting in this ring, but I’m an old man, so my memory isn’t as good as others.

A few members of the crowd laughed at that last statement, Daniels continued on with a smile.

If I’m going to be taken seriously I’m going to have to work for it, there is no substitute, no cheap way of doing it. Hard work is the key to success in this business, I’m fortunate enough that I finally remembered that. Hey Aries! I know you’re itching to get out here, so why don’t you do that?!

Daniels waits patiently for Austin Aries to respond. Kaz looked like he was about to talk when suddenly...​

Reactions: Andrew

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
???: Shhhh...ladies.

A sudden voice is heard in the arena. Kaz and Daniels turn their heads towards the entrance ramp only to see Austin Aries walking out of the back with his hands raised.

4f7m.jpg

People give him a really mixed but loud reaction. Aries waits for them to calm down and he then raises the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries:
Don’t even open that filthy hole you call your "mouth", Frankie. When I look at the two of you in the ring and I imagine how far has your so-called "bromance" gone, it disgusts me when I hear you talk. But wait a second, I’ll get to you a bit later. Let me talk to the one who I’ll be facing next week on RAW, Christopher Daniels.

Aries slowly starts going down the entrance ramp and as he heads towards the ring.

First, let me tell you that I do really appreciate the fact that you don’t take our upcoming match lightly. Sure, you have hope you’re going to win and head towards the European Championship but when I heard what you said, I realised that you feel more doubt then hope. You’re in doubt that you’re going to win this match. You want to, but you know it’s not going to be easy at all. That’s the reason why you started complaining about the fact that you didn’t get to face D-Bry one-on-one. Because you know you could easily beat him. Just like you know that right now you’re looking at a man who was never beaten by the mighty Daniel Bryan. Never. Not even once. Every single move or word he threw at me wasn’t strong enough to go through me. I’m bulletproof, Daniels! I’m freakin’ bulletproof and there’s no weapon that can put me down! You can try to shoot at me from a machinegun, from a bazooka or even drop a nuclear bomb right on my head but it...won’t...put...me...down!

Just as Aries says the word "down" he walks up the apron and enters the ring. Daniels and Kaz are standing in the ring with serious looks and their faces because they know it just got more interesting. Aries takes off his sunglasses and continues.

j58y.jpg

One more thing. I have faced many guys through my run here in UWF and many of them made the same mistake you just made. You called me out. You finally remembered that hard work is the key to success so let me tell you one more thing you should remember and one thing you will also remember come Tuesday. Never call me out. Trust me. I always come out by myself when I’m expected to. But it doesn’t matter wether I’m expected to show up or no because I always show up. Why? Because when I see a situation that needs to be a bit greater, I simply deliver greatness and that’s not something I’m expected to do...That’s something I do wether I want to or no because that’s what I do...I bring greatness to the table even when I don’t open my mouth. I could stand in this ring right now with my mouth shut and the amount of greatness would already be on the highest level possible. Not because the three of us met here...but simply because I came out.

Aries takes makes a little pause and continues once again.

You’re right, Christopher. I’m a former World Champion. Sure, my reign my have been really, really, really short but I’m looking to correct that in near future. But it’s going to take a couple of more steps before The Greatest Man That Ever Lived reaches the top once again. I’ll let the guys in the World Championship title picture take a deep breath before I step in and steal the show. And one of those steps will be The European Championship. But in order through that...I have to go through you. And trust me...the fire in my heart is bigger than even and when I want something, I get it. And I want that European Championship around my waist...and in two weeks, I’ll get it.

Aries lowers the mic and tounts Daniels to respond by raising his hands in the air and spinning around a couple of times.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels looks at Austin Aries for a few seconds, studying his opponent. Frankie decides to take the lead.

IMG_0631.jpg

Frankie Kazarian:
Now listen here man. We aren’t here to just beat people up or call people out or any of that mumbo jumbo. And how dare you mock our bro- I mean friendship! We are here to entertain the masses while also working hard. I’m going to be working on getting a contract saying I can wrestle. We’re just going to have fun while doing it. People often affiliate the name Bad Influence with negativity, and we just never understood why. Whenever me and Daniels are in this ring, magic happens! And you Austin Aries, you come back after so long and feel as though you deserve to be in this tournament? Pah...lease! I’m not saying you’re not a hard worker, or whatever else you’re going to misinterpret that with, you can be like the rest and feel as though we haven’t changed.

Daniels grabs Kaz’s shoulder and pulls him back. He has a much more serious look on his face, but it has an amused element to it. He nods to Kaz who is looking at him before speaking.

4-25-2013+8-07-01+PM.jpg

Listen Austin, you can spit your hate and act like you know a shred of anything about me, but it’s not going to work. The only doubt in my mind, and you so kindly justified, was that you wouldn’t fully comprehend what I had said. There is no doubt in my mind, I know I can defeat you, but I also know it’s going to be a challenge. Not once did I doubt what I was saying, not once have I EVER doubted any of my words from the start. I’m just a realist, I understand that sometimes someone can beat me, and sometimes I can beat them, regardless of what you’d like to think, we are all equals. The day you understand that is the day you’ll truly defeat me. And much like Frankie said, we’re here to entertain at the end of the day, so of course I’m not going to take everything so seriously, I may live longer that way.

But you, you think you have all the answers, you think that what you say is pure gold, I hate to break it to you man, but all you are is a fool. You, much like the rest of these people seem to underestimate me simply because I’ve lost a lot of matches. But much like last week, my resolve is stronger than ever. When it comes down to it, I’ll be the one holding that prize, while you scramble, trying so desperately to piece your career back together. You better get used to all the changes my friend, the landscape of UWF is forever changing, and realistic thinking is the key to staying ahead of those changes! I’m not going to stand around here acting like I’m the greatest, everybody does that. That’s boring, and bringing greatness? Who says that anymore?

Kaz comes crashing in giggling.

I know I don’t!

Daniels once again grabs him by the shoulder and throws him back a few feet. Daniels attempts to speak, but is cut off.​

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As the crowd wonders what is up next on Raw, they are greatly disappointed as one of the villains of the locker room comes walking out with "The Big Guy" by his side to a brand new theme/titantron.

RybackAxel_crop_north.jpg

The crowd begins to boo the duo on their journey down the ramp. Curtis and Ryback however have great big smiles on their face to show how much they care about the reaction they are given. The two then enter the ring and bully a few mics out of the ring crew.

{{Curtis Axel}}
So here we are once again on Raw. Last week our Raw debut was a success when I defeated The Miz to move on in the European Championship Tournament. You see, The Miz was being an arrogant little punk who said things that he just couldn't back up in the ring. Sure he came out here trying to act as cool as he could be but buddy this isn't a popularity contest. You were going one on one with a perfect athlete who has zero flaws and one hundred percent skill that you just couldn't match up to. I'm on a whole different level than the Miz. He tried so hard to climb up to my level and he even went the route that every other wrestler goes. He tried to act like he didn't even known my name to make himself go over with the fans. But the thing is. These fans can't help you win matches. Only you can. And Miz failed because he's not capable of beating a rising star like myself. So to sum it all up. Last week I made the Miz into an example to show every man who wants to step up in my path to greatness that I am better than perfect. And now that I got that small task out of the way, it's time for a new challenge. So Ryback, tell these people the sorry bastard that has to face me this week.

Ryback smile before lifting the mic to his face.

{{Ryback}}
The kid with the money.

Curtis looks a bit confused before responding.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Ummmm can you be more specific?

Ryback shakes his head in approval before responding to Curtis.

{{Ryback}}
He's a little weasel.

Curtis yet again looks confused before speaking again.

{{Curtis Axel}}
No man, his name. Tell me his name.

Ryback then realizes what his partner is talking about as he answers his question.

{{Ryback}}
Oh right. It's Ted Dibiase.

Curtis then looks surprised.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Wow I have to face that old bastard? Damn I thought he was retired. What did he bring Virgil with him to? This.....

Curtis is then cut off by Ryback who corrects his mistake.

{{Ryback}}
No Curtis, Ted Dibiase Junior.

Curtis then looks relieved that he doesn't have to hurt an old man tonight and responds to Ryback.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Oh great! I don't have to break any old fragile bones tonight. Instead I have his scrawny, spoilt son. Say, don't he have a more muscular version of Virgil?

Ryback begins to laugh before answering.

{{Ryback}}
Actually yes he does. Michael Tarver. The guy helped him win his match last week to advance in the tournament.

Curtis shakes his head.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Figures........like father like son I guess. Although I'm not too intimidated. Then again I'm not intimidated by anyone. You see folks, I may not be the biggest chip in the bag but I am defiantly the crunchiest. Ted has his little Virgil wannabe and I have my wrecking ball. Call me Miley Cyrus if you will but I assure you that I hit harder. I don't care who it is I have to face to be honest. It can be anybody in the back and the decision will always go my way. Because I am the son of a legend. A legend who changed the face of pro wrestling and it's my job to continue the legacy of the Hennig family. This time I got back up. Not only am I going to capture the European Championship, but Ryback and I will capture the tag titles from the Degenerates as well and go on to be the greatest duo in wrestling history. Nobody can touch us because we're already red hot and on fire! And that fire will spread all the way to Unforgiven where I will meet the other tournament finalist to win the European Championship and then successfully defend it on the grandest stage of them all.

Ex9tK8U.jpg

Curtis pauses to take in the negativity given off from the fans.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Oh please, you people only boo me because you want your little voices to be heard. Well your only purpose is to sit there and spend your money to watch real men fight. And I'm as real as it gets because I call it like I see it and I see zero competition that can put the flames out on my fast trail to the top. Ted Dibiase's only purpose is to be fed to me so I can move on to bigger and better things while he attempts to relive his fathers past. And that's where we differ. He'll still be trying so hard to be like his daddy while I continue what my dad started. And that's to create a perfect legacy that'll go all the way to the top where the entire world can see the name Curtis Axel.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Aries chuckles at Kaz and Daniels, he then looks at the crowd with a puzzled look on his face and replies.

0k88.jpg

This is it? Two guys with no idea what this business is about? This is a challenge? This is what I have to face? Well, alright. Let me tell you something, Daniels. Let me ask you a question. Why aren’t you going to stand here and act like the greatest?

Daniels raises the mic up to his mouth but Aries cuts him off.

Shhh...That right there was just one more rhetorical question. Because you are not the greatest. And it may seem boring to these people and to you when I say I’m the greatest. But these people used to sit at school during history lessons and think it’s boring. But those were all facts just like when I say I’m the greatest man that ever lived. It’s not something you can describe with an adjective because it’s a fact and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. See, nothing you say can really touch me because all those things you said about me are simply your opinion and I really can’t change it. You have a right to have your opinion, I can’t take that away from you. But look, man. I’m not trying to put my career back together. That’s not something I have to try to do...that’s something I’m going to do, something I started doing last week and something I’ll keep doing until the day I die. But just like Gilgamesh, I realised that I’ll live forever. Not my body and my soul...but I’ll live through the great things I’ve done and the great things I’m going to do through my life and through my career. But when Gilgamesh realised this it was already too late...but this isn’t the same case. So Daniels, you can say whatever you want to but the truth is that The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries and his legacy will live forever and that’s something you’ll never manage to do.

Austin Aries waits a second before he strikes again.

You are here to entertain? Entertain who? These people? Let me laugh straight from the bottom of my stomach, my friends. Every man that stepped into this ring to entertain a these people never made a fortune, never achieved success. You gotta be in it to win it...in it to make it. And if you can entertain people, great, but that’s just a bonus. But if you want to, go ahead and entertain these people with all your silly jokes and foolish speeches. I’m going to keep doing what brought me to the A Double Level. Winning matches, winning championships, striving for more and more greatness and simply being The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and it may not be much but you can bet all your money in the fact that that’s the key to everything...being Austin Aries is the key. But there can only be one Austin Aries, which is bad for your and also for all of you and for your girlfriends.

Aries laughs and waits for Daniels and Kaz to retort.​

Aniking

Reaction score
I come from Money, I come from Class...

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him, accompanied closely by the intimidating Michael Tarver. Confidence rushes through DiBiase's body as he strolls down the ramp, heading directly towards the ring. He offers the UWF Universe absolutely nothing on his way to the ring, before running towards the ring and sliding in. In the meantime, Tarver walks around the outside of the ring and takes a microphone from a ringside official before entering the ring himself. DiBiase looks out at the crowd and soaks in the jealous atmosphere, followed by holding out an open hand and patiently waiting as Tarver places the microphone in his hand. DiBiase waits for some silence before raising the microphone to his mouth.

ibn9vquV6QNOI5.png

Ted DiBiase Jr: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to the man I've been alluding to for the past two weeks - Michael Tarver!

Tarver stands with his arms folded overlooking DiBiase from behind while he is booed by the crowd.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now in a move that emulates my Hall of Fame father, I've decided to hire a personal bodyguard of my own. See when you earn yourself a certain degree of notoriety in this business, particularly through your fellow superstars jealousy at your superior talents among other things, it's nice to know somebody's watching your back. After all, I don't have eyes in the back of my head and at any moment I could be struck from behind by a coward, somebody driven by jealousy and selfishness, or a future opponent seeking an advantage heading into a match. In all honesty, I wouldn't blame anybody for seeking the latter if they were to discover the news that they must step into this ring against the most complete professional wrestler in the world, but for anybody who considered that thought as a potential option for the future? Well, unfortunately you'll need to try and let your wrestling do the talking, but you see we DiBiase's are the ones who do ALL the talking. So... you know... it'll be in vain really.

DiBiase grins before turning his attention to the two men who they share the ring with.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now I'm unsure if you were somebody who was seeking that option I spoke of, Curtis, what with the numbers advantage and all, but obviously that's no longer available. Instead we'll need to get down to business inside this very ring on Tuesday night, something we both did successfully last week alongside Austin Aries and Christopher Daniels. We both defeated two men whose careers have been on the decline for some time now, although my opponent has been clinging to the remnants of his pathetic career for something like a decade now. But speaking of pathetic careers, I'd be remiss if I didn't touch on yours, Curtis, because in a nutshell that's exactly what it's been. Let me throw some advice your way... advice courtesy of a two-time UWF World Heavyweight Champion! Instead of conjuring up witty remarks about not being "the biggest chip in the bag but definitely the crunchiest", prove the talent you apparently possess and win some matches of actual note!

DiBiase's eyes remain fixed Axel to further his point.

Ted DiBiase Jr: You're on your high horse after beating... The Miz? He hasn't accomplished anything since winning last year’s Royal Rumble and going on to lose at Wrestlemania when the lights shone brightest. But look at you, Curt. Quite the ego trip you’re on for somebody who has had countless runs in this company and has failed again... and again... oh, and again! This time will be no different, whether or not you're attempting to further your father's legacy for the fifth time. But you seem to be confused on your ego trip there bud, because while my father and I share many similarities... I further his legacy every day of my life! The moment he laid eyes on me he witnessed something special, something that warranted naming me his junior a decision he needed to make. It's a decision that he has been repaid for tenfold... but no, forgive me for following such a wise man's lead by captivating the world with my in-ring performances, hiring a bodyguard for a little security, but also by becoming UWF European Champion at Unforgiven. Seems like I'm in the wrong here, huh?

DiBiase shakes his head in bewilderment, turning away from Axel in a show of disgust. He motions to Axel and says "Go on", urging him to reply.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Curtis doesn't waste no time in replying to Ted.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Correction Ted. The moment your daddy laid eyes on you, he gave you a one hundred dollar bill thus creating the legacy of a rich snobby bastard that we've all grown to hate. I can give you credit though. You are good at pissing people off but then again you are also good at making people laugh. And that's exactly what I'm doing on the inside when you were discussing my many runs here to fail. Well I don't think you should really bring that up when the last time you were here you became a tag team champion for what? A month? Before getting squashed? And then you ended up getting dragged away on a bike by Corey Graves and his vampire girlfriend. And now you are back here going the same route the Miz has went. You once achieved a great accolade by winning the world title but now you are all the way at the bottom where you will stay because you have to get through me to actual get anywhere. I like that you aren't intimidated by me but it's also very stupid of you. Because that also means that you are underestimating me which isn't a wise thing to do for such a self proclaimed wise guy. Sure I didn't do much in my past runs here in UWF but now I'm back with my heart set on a path that will be led by not only me but a human wrecking ball that'll knock down any walls in my way to greatness.

Curtis is then seen letting out a small chuckle before continuing.

{{Curtis Axel}}
And you want to talk about my ego trip as if it's a bad thing? Ted let me tell you something about ego's. You need one to get far in the business. My dad had an ego and he's one of the all time greats. Sure he never accomplished the almighty goal of winning the world title but that's where I come in an add that to our family legacy. And if you're the guy to try to stop me then so be it. I'll beat you just like I am going to beat the rest because I will no longer just stand in the dark spots while I can just run right into the spot light. I am hogging the spot light for now on with Ryback and we will knock off any knuckle head foolish enough to pick a fight with us. And the ironic thing about both of us having big guys by our sides is that I don't pay Ryback. I don't need to. We both have this connection that allows us to work so well together. That's why we're here in UWF seeking opportunities that we never got in the past. We seek and we take. That's our plan that'll take us far in life Ted while you'll just stay at the back of line with all the other irrelevant garbage that this company has to offer. And same goes for Aries and Daniels. Both of them once had something great which got them far in the past but they didn't keep it up which is pushing them back farther than expected. And I'm that force that shall push them. I'll push them all the way to midcard hell where they will keep getting the "job" done for rising stars like myself.

7f00f8805cb02022b4c28c06c25d0069_1024.jpg

Curtis pauses for a quick second before continuing again.

{{Curtis Axel}}
And Ted you know I'm right. Because why else would I be standing here with a stench of confidence drifting through the air if I was lying to you when I say I'm going to win this tournament? It doesn't seem legit to make a large claim and not fulfill it. That's not who I am. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't lie. I didn't lie last week when I said I'd defeat The Miz and I won't lie this week when I say I'm going to defeat you. Because quite frankly Ted, you're the least of my worries. You're just a stone in my path to greatness and I have to just simply step over you. You're just another guy to come along to challenge my confidence before I knock you down to where you don't get up. Isn't that right Ryback?

Curtis looks to Ryback who hasn't gotten his eyes off of Michael Tarver before finally glancing at Ted.

{{Ryback}}
Yes, yes it is Curtis. You see Ted, I wouldn't align myself with a little weasel like you because you don't have what it takes. I'm teamed up with Curtis because I know that together we can dominate all little men this company has to offer. And if you're high up in the ranks, we'll knock you down to size and squash you like a bug!

Ryback1_display_image.jpg

Ryback finishes up as Curtis speaks once again.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Like a bug!!!!!! Ted you're standing in a war zone buddy. You're bound to get shot because I'm not just like any ordinary soldier you can find in the back. I'm a super solider who has two times the skill as an ordinary one. And tonight is the night when I prove that to not only you but all men in the back. Curtis Axel is here to create an era of domination which will leave a trail of dominated souls who have no purpose left in this company. You're only purpose at the moment Ted is to feed my ego because after I beat you I will brag about it. I'll come out here next week and I'll tell the whole world that I've proved once again that I'm not a liar and when I claim something, I do it. And right now I'm claiming that I am going to dominate you in the middle of this ring and advance in this tournament to win the European Championship at Unforgiven just so I can not only hold on to it longer than John Cena did, but also win the tag team championships on my way up the ladder. This ladder will bring me to where I am destined to be and that is all the way to the World Heavyweight Championship. A title I will add on to my historic legacy in tribute to my father. A man that had so much potential but has been held back my corporate chains that wouldn't allow him to win the big one.

Curtis then points to Ryback.

{{Curtis Axel}}
Well I got something that can break those chains.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

”Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo the best woman in wrestling history and greatest Canadian manager. Trish Stratus.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring. She takes a moment to soak in the reaction from the fans before raising her belt up high.

She is then handed a mic and begins to address the crowd and her client’s opponent.

The greatest woman of all time… Trish Stratus:

You know as much as I can’t stand Stephanie thinking that she is a top chick in this industry when everyone knows that all women are beneath me… we can at least agree on one thing and that is that Shawn’s chances of surviving this encounter with my beast is almost non existent. I mean unless Trippy decides to come out and assist or some other crazy thing happens there is no way that you are going to be able to escape the match with a win. I mean I know you don’t want to come out and face the facts that each and every last match you’ve had you’ve been lucky to walk out because Trippy helped you but this time… you can even get down on your hands and knees and pray and it will not save you from Hell. Instead you are going to have to pay the price for your atrocities that you have bestowed upon the lot of us.

For too long you have held down…

The fans interrupt Trish to boo her last statement as she almost seems annoyed but blows it off.

For far too long you have held down everyone here in UWF and the latest victim of that is Tyson Kidd. Two times he had your sorry ass beat and both times you had Trippy and Flair help bail you out but this time you aren’t just dealing with Kidd and Nattie. Instead you are dealing with the best manager that has ever stepped foot inside of a wrestling ring. You are looking at a woman that has done it all… and do not try to be cute and say has done them all because that is the most tired crap that I’ve heard ever since I’ve been doing this thing. But I can say as far as adversity goes there has not been anybody that has faced more of it than me and because of that I’ve prepared my client, my beast to not only be able to deal with it but use it to fill him with the rage necessary to destroy any task that will be placed in front of him. And this one… this is one that we’ve been waiting for a while for. I have been waiting for so long for you to finally have to deal with the likes of me and whoever I happen to be managing at the time because lets face it… you were lucky when you faced off against The Rock. But this time… the odds are nowhere near your favor.

This time you could either have had to deal with Edge and he would just be a technical master that will outpoint you in every way imaginable before pinning you. Or in this case you are facing off against Umaga. A beast that will out power you easily and just toss you around like a rag doll. And maybe… just maybe prevent you from wrestling when it comes time for Unforgiven. And I can guarantee you that is a hope of a lot of people because there are a lot of people out here that are absolutely sick and tired of seeing your face, hearing that music, and know that belt that you carry around does not and should not be around your waist. You are a disgrace and you will get what is coming to you come Raw.

Before Trish can even continue again she is cut off by the loud boos of the fans so this time she interrupts them.

Go ahead… boo me. Boo the truth because all of you know that this is the truth and accepting the truth will set you free from that idiotic trap that they have you in right now. Because let’s face it… that guy Shawn… he doesn’t have it anymore and this match is going to be nothing more than further proof that he needs to step down and just hand the belt over and since my client has a briefcase guaranteeing him a match for a top tier belt might as well give him the belt after he beats Shawn. I mean either that or let that be an example for anybody and everybody else out there. That when Umaga is ready to unleash… all of you better just throw your belt at him and run away because if not… I guarantee you that there will be nothing but pain and destruction in your future. You all have been warned.

And Shawn… if you aren’t down with that… then I got TWO WORDS for ya…

Eat It!

Trish lowers her mic as the boos continue to come down.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seth chuckles as the titantron still shows that he's there as Drew McIntyre is looking around as Seth Rollins is still backstage.

tumblr_n1s50m9KXx1sjta2oo8_250.gif

Seth Rollins:

There's one thing you need to understand Drew. Are you a little upset? Are you afraid? I saw you looking around thinking I'd ambush you, I'm not going to do that at all. I'm right here, the titantron hasn't been turned off I've watched every single word. Yet you claim you've got nothing to lose, it astonishes me, it really does Drew... you see if you lose... You won't find yourself having an opportunity to try and take this Championship belt away from me. However if I manage to fall to you; which I won't... but let's hypothetically say I do... I'll still be Global Champion and perhaps it'd be a wake up call. But I'm much smarter than that Drew, I don't fall behind of things, I step-up and do one better. You've gotten way too ahead of yourself already, thinking you've got what it takes to bring me down. Fact is, you don't. I don't really care if we battled for an hour before I made that pinfall Drew, the fact is at the end of the day I will have that victory over you. Maybe I want you to step up and give me a good half an hour match, maybe I want that. Did you ever stop and think maybe I strive competition and I want a match longer than five minutes? You didn't at all did you Drew? It's find that you find yourself in a deluded state of mind; fact is I want everybody here in UWF to be able to step up. I don't want matches under ten minutes, I want five star classics that everyone is going to remember!

Sinister hey? When was the last time you were even considered dangerous nor sinister enough? The things you've done around here are far from dangerous, you used to really hate these people but now... it seems you've softened yourself up and you're slowly becoming one of them. That's where you've became delusional Drew, it's almost like after your divorce with Taryn Terrell that you've became a nobody. You've shadowed yourself into this emptiness that you require these people to feel needed. You want to be needed don't you? That's your problem because unlike me, I don't need to be needed. I am my own man! This is why I am a Champion, yeah I align myself with Roman Reigns but the fact is; I'm given opportunity because I can maintain myself to focus. It seems like every two weeks you succumb to a loss and you can't really get out of that cycle path. Which is why I called you a disappointment Drew, because deep down you know that you've no longer got what it takes to be at the top of the mountain. You may have scratched, clawed your way but you continue to slip down quicker than an avalanche. But if you don't want to take my words too kindly, then simply... don't. I'm not asking you to appreciate my words, I'm going to come here and speak the cold hard truth on my beliefs because I believe in myself! Now I really couldn't give a damn whether you did bitch backstage or you didn't. Stephanie McMahon is slowly trying to play make-believe with you, she knows I am a dangerous force here in UWF. Just like Vince Russo; they tried to stop me... They tried to expel me from this company but every single time I find a way to excel; I find a way to accomplish things and do the impossible. I hold Championship gold; something you've never tasted; something you'll never get!

Seth Rollins drops the belt as he grabs a microphone so he is heard louder.

tumblr_n1s50m9KXx1sjta2oo3_250.gif

Passion. It's something I hold strongly. Blood. Something I am willing to shed every single match, to fight to the final line to be the man I am to this day. But you're right about one thing, you do screw up. I'm glad you could openly admit that problem, but it's only going to get worst for you isn't it... soon you'll be begging to be a part of The Shield; I'd decline you in a heartbeat because you'd have to do much better than this. Just because you managed to defeat Undertaker isn't really a big achievement, the guy's a washed-up has-been who can barely make his way to the ring... you know it takes him ten minutes now? The guy thinks he's some hot-shot like Clay off Sons of Anarchy, thing is Undertaker is nothing to me these days. So yeah, you won... but the fact is I've gone on to defeat bigger and better stars here in UWF to get what I want. You're just a mere opponent to me this week, that I will eliminate quickly and trust me Drew, the beatdown that I deliver this week isn't a pretty sight. As I stated earlier, it's a strong message to my Unforgiven opponent Umaga. Think about your direction here in UWF Drew, you've stated you're not happy... but how are you going to improve when you keep falling down? There's absolutely nothing that can save you; not even you trying to join forces with me would even do that. You need a complete restart, you need to stop thinking you're so damn sinister because I've seen nothing dangerous from you and trust me Drew... if I could get my own ways... I'd show you the true meaning about being a sinister. I have lived in the shadows, I have walked through the dark alleys, I have lost an amount of blood to do what I love... but you... you've gone through a tragedy... it's all papercuts and wounds isn't it Drew? There's one thing I have left to ask you...

THINK ABOUT IT! THINK ABOUT YOUR CHOICES BECAUSE YOU WILL FALL...
Once again...
THINK ABOUT IT!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels looks at his pal Frankie with a puzzled look on his face. Kazarian looks at him and shakes his head with an ‘I don’t know” expression on his face.

You hear that Frankie? We don’t know anything about the business. Seems as though we haven’t been doing this for as long as we have, it’s as if we never wrestled around the world. Has it all been a figment of my imagination Austin? Is that what you’re telling me? Listen junior, let me school you in wrestling one oh one. First of all, nobody likes the overly cocky guys. The guys in the locker room usually lose interest in you; the fans at home usually lose interest in you. Secondly, when you talk that kind of talk, you’re expected to walk that walk even harder. You have to climb mountains, swim oceans! You can’t just skip along; you have to work harder than your mouth, that’s about it. Simple as that really, learn that, you’ll go far.

Kaz pats Daniels on the shoulder and begins to cheer him on, Daniels cuts him off.

It’s not over yet Frankie, you know as well as I do that he’s going to have some kind of smart ass retort. He’ll get his chance, after I’m done.

Daniels eyes have yet to leave Austin’s.

9i3Kl.gif

I want to address this whole greatness crap. You asked a rhetorical question that actually deserves a proper answer. You see the reason we don’t go on about our greatness is because we already know how great we are. It’s actually not for the reason I mentioned in your wrestling lesson. We don’t go on about it because quite honestly, people don’t need to hear about it when they can see it every night we are in this ring! You see, it’s easy to talk a big game, but in my opinion it’s even easier to simply show it. I’d also like to think of myself as humble, I give credit where credit is due. I know my opponent is worthy enough to be booked in a match, and when it’s against me I have to go into the match with the knowledge that I know nothing about my opponent. So when I hear you talk, the way you talk, I know I really shouldn’t have a problem in defeating you. But my guard is up; I know that anything can happen and that you are known to be a man of surprises.

We were all surprised to see you come back the way you did. You were just about to get canned for once again failing to show up, to produce. It’s like two years ago when you just disappeared. That was around the same time I had just started with the company. You all but vanished at what some could say was the top of your UWF career. You had that thing with the NWO, Stone Cold, you were in the spotlight. A spot that a lot of people here could have really benefitted from and you just left! So you’ll have to forgive me for not taking you seriously. You claim to be a man of your words, or so you’d have us to believe with the way you present yourself. I consider you a liar. And to think, I had once hoped you actually wrestle you, but now that it’s going to happen, I find myself very disappointed.

Kazarian figured this was the perfect moment to chime in.

Frankie Kazarian:
Yeah, me too!

Daniels turns around to look at Kaz, he shakes his head. He is about to speak again, but Aries cuts him off.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Just before Daniels is able to continue Aries raises the mic to his mouth.

o201.jpg

I know it’s rude to interrupt people while they’re talking but there’s an exemption. If someone’s saying something that isn’t true at all or he’s out of his mind, you as a mentally mature person have a right to interrupt the other person who is not-so mentally mature and this situation is a perfect example of that. So please, Chris and Kaz...just stand here and listen to me. I don’t care wether you’ll be holding hands or sucking each other’s thumbs while I’ll be talking and directing you to the right path, it’s your choice but you’re going to listen to me.

Aries waits a second.

You don’t wanna suck each other’s thumbs? Well, we all know what body parts you’d like to be sucking but that comes on TV after midnight so hakuna your tatas, gentlemen.

The crowd begins booing Aries but a certain part of it puts out a loud "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Now...what the hell?! The NWO Situation? You’ve had your ass kicked some many times since then that you don’t even remember what happened, buddy. Randy Orton put me out for a while at Backlash after I lost my Undisputed Championship to Stone Cold Steve Austin whom I by the way respect way too much for you to understand. After that I came back and I wanted to do what was the best for this company and that was destroy the NWO. But my career was at stake and unfortunately, I lost my match against Randy Orton and I had to leave UWF for a certain period of time. But besides this, yes, I had some struggles in the past but unfortunately for you, I’m not going anywhere this time!

Austin Aries said the last sentence with a certain fire in his tone. Aries wants to prove everybody that his determination to be on the top once again is bigger than ever and this time it simply won’t fade.

And who the hell do you think you are to school ME in wrestling?! You wanna school ME?! The single greatest athlete in this damn company?! Look, Daniels. I know that back in the day you could pull of amazing moves and some of them are still available in your arsenal but you know that a lot of time went by since the day you were at your personal best, just like you know that even on that day, when you were the best you could possibly be...you were not even close to being on the A Double Level. Only Austin Aries could reach the A Double Level which is one level above EVERY level. And a man such as myself is willing to climb mountains, swim oceans...hell...I’m even willing to fly over the whole universe! Because that’s who I am. When I say I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it. No words that come out of my mouth are empty or meaningless. And right now I’m telling you that on RAW...it’s lights out for you.

Aries chuckles and lowers the mic so Daniels can reply.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels begins to laugh almost hysterically, his back still turned to Aries. He latches onto Kaz for support as he makes a scene of his amusement. When he finished falling, and eventually laughing, Daniels turned around to face Aries, a shit eating grin on his face.

Excuse my laughter for a moment. But I could have sworn you basically contradicted yourself! Now, I’m not one to focus on words, but I am one to focus on how it is spoken. For example, you questioned my mental stability, more so the maturity of my mental health. Yet, you make a dick joke. You blatantly made a dick joke, you put mine and my friend’s sexual preference out on display for everybody to question, and you have the nerve to question my mental maturity?

Kaz looks as if he is about to question what Daniels said, but knowing his friend, Daniels cuts him off.

Shut up Frankie! I know what I said! For such greatness, you have poor choice in words, and by all accounts.... thinking.

The crowd bursts out with an “OOOOOOOOOOOH!” of their own to mock the small portion of the fans who did the same thing previously.

Listen Austin, I’m not questioning your greatness. I just want to know, what made you so great? And I mean made, what was the turning point in your career that you suddenly became great? I don’t believe in that born great crap, and I know you don’t too! We both know greatness comes from hard work, so... What was it? I want some proof!

And I think you know damn well what I’m referring to when I say you vanished. You were completely lost; no contact with anybody, what the hell kind of greatness is that? Stone Cold never did that, did he? I believe I can understand your respect for him though, he’s the reason I’m still in this company. So, me wrestling beyond my supposed prime, automatically means I still have no experience? That I have not travelled the world and remembered what I witnessed? I have every God given right to school you in ALL things wrestling, so back the hell up! I may not be done schooling you just yet. You have no respect for a veteran such as myself who may not have had the kind of success Stone Cold or the Rock. I have still had some kind of success, however small it may seem. I’ve seen things you have yet to even imagine about. I have more knowledge about this sport than most people give me credit for. You know, how all you youngsters like to disrespect your elders and forget that they were once in their shoes, and strive to get there once again.

You should be smart enough to see that! I have so much I could teach you, knowing it could make you a better wrestler, and overall better man, would you not take it? What would you say to my offer of teaching you what I know?

Reaction score
"BREAK IT DOWN"

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK has the World Title and Tag Title on separate shoulders. HBK tosses glow sticks into the crowd and makes his way to the ring

As HBK gets inside the ring, he pulls a microphone from his back left pocket

HBK: Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh, you almost had me there for a second, Trish. Did I hear correctly, that I don't have it anymore?

HBK smiles as the crowd chants "Slut" repeatedly at, Trish

HBK: I guess me holding two championships, one on each shoulder is an indication that I don't have it anymore. I think you need to look in the mirror and realize who does and doesn't have it anymore. For one, my opponent, Umaga. Yes, great, he has this contract in his briefcase. But he hasn't done anything over the last year. Then you look at, Tyson Kidd. The guy you feel has gotten robbed. The fact is, Tyson isn't in my league, let alone in, Edge's league, which leads me to him. Edge hasn't done a thing since last summer. And then there is you.

Trish looks at HBK with a confused look

HBK: You have become this person who's willing to open her legs to any client or superstar in this company so much that it has become out of style, just like the person you are.

The crowd lets out a big gasp as, Trish isn't happy

HBK: Let me remind you the last time that I dealt with you and your little group. Do you remember, The Rock. The so called "great one". Well I beat him. Not only did I beat him, but I embarrassed you, The Rock, Umaga, and Edge. I delivered sweet chin music to all of you at Money in the Bank as the four of you tried to screw me out of the biggest win of my career. That's the lasting memory of you and your group, Trish. The way I look at it, you need to close the legs because you'll never reach the height with that group again like it was last year. And it's funny how you think I need to call it quits, when each time your group needs is trying a comeback, you try to go after the biggest dog in the yard. I am everything I say I am. I don't need these titles to prove it. I didn't have a title last time I dealt with you and your goons and now as I am the World Champion and one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, nothing has changed except that I get that much better in time.

The crowd lets out a big "HBK" chant

HBK: So now instead of, The Rock being in your group, you add, Tyson Kidd. Let me guess though, Trish, you think that, Tyson is better than, The Rock. don't you. It doesn't matter who add, who you subtract, you, Edge, Umaga, Kidd, The Rock, whomever, nothing nor no one will ever intimidate, the show stoppa. When my time comes to an end in this ring, then it will be on my terms. You nor anyone else will say when it's time for me to call it quits. Sit back and watch history in the making sweetie because on Raw, it'll be part one of ending this little feud with your group. Next time have, Umaga come out and talk to me face to face or is he not man enough to do so and have a woman fight his battles. Last time I checked when you and I were in this ring, I left you flat on your back just like you always are for all the superstars in the back.

Trish holds back her emotion

HBK: Oh and before I stop talking, the only reason you didn't say the proper two words of "Suck it" is because you do that all to often!

HBK lowers his microphone as, Trish's eyes open up wide

Aniking

Reaction score
DiBiase stands amused at Axel's lengthy speech, preparing a response in his mind. Just as he's about to unleash, Tarver suddenly places a hand on DiBiase's shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. DiBiase looks up at Tarver as Tarver raises his opposite hand and motions for the microphone. A large grin reaches DiBiase's face as he's more than happy to allow Tarver the opportunity of rebuttal. Tarver steps forward, pulls down the bandana tied around his mouth, and raises the microphone up.

Tarver6.jpg

Michael Tarver: So what we've got here are two cocky, arrogant, clueless individuals that don't quite know... when to shut their damn mouths!

Tarver glares at Axel & Ryback.

Michael Tarver: What's clear to me is that you both love the feel of that microphone in your hands and the warmth of the spotlight so much that you're beginning to feel like you belong here. You actually think that we all give a crap about what you want and what you think you're going to achieve now and in the future, but the reality is you're all alone on that front. See boys, I don't know who either of you are, and frankly I don't care much for knowing either, but what little nuggets of information I've picked up from your ramblings paints a nice little picture for me that sums you both up enough. On one hand we've got the brainless, jacked up loser, sporting oddly large veins from his fat neck, who can only piece together a coherent sentence if it means threatening somebody. He's been brought along for the ride by some punk kid whose only claim to fame is by being the son of a wrestling legend, a legacy that he claims to be furthering but rather is leeching off. There are so many people in this world who seem to think the same of Ted here, but when you really think about it and make the comparison between the two of you... Ted's words prove true and yours prove to be just that - words!

The camera cuts to a shot of a smirking DiBiase, who just nods his head and says "That's right".

Michael Tarver: You've both said your piece, one more so than the other and we all now know why, but it's about time you start truly listening and comprehending what Ted has to say. This man may have quite a lot going for him, but don't you dare underestimate him for a second. That's what I'm seeing here, as well as pure disrespect! Too much barking, too much storytelling, and too much lying. To put it simply boys, you're in over your heads, you know it, but you're in too deep now and you have no escape. You had your fingers crossed that Bubba Dudley would miraculously beat Ted so that you could wail on the ageing veteran, hold hands and skip together into a title match at Unforgiven as fresh as a daisy. But when things don't go to plan you get desperate, so cut the crap and stop the bullshit. You're afraid, we know it, we see it, and you're damn desperate for everybody to think you're two of the baddest dudes on the roster. You want the UWF Universe to see it too, but now, courtesy of Mr 1.9, the glass has been shattered and you've been exposed. I wish you good luck, Curt, because you're gonna need it all!

Tarver steps back and hands the microphone back to DiBiase as the crowd sits stunned at what just transpired. DiBiase, still smiling, steps up to finally speak.

DiBiase20.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now wasn't that just fantastic, gentlemen? I could almost hear the glass shattering from here, but the truth is none of what Michael said was news to me. See Curt... where do I begin. If I made you laugh by discussing your terrible runs in this company, forgive me because I really didn't mean for you to share in my enjoyment. I was just pointing out the facts, and the facts are you're nowhere near as good as you claim to be. So my reign as UWF Tag Team Champion ended in a way I'm not necessarily proud of, but that detail is irrelevant, Curt. You're missing the simple point here - I was a champion. I've held three championships in this company, I know what it takes and I possess the formula to make it happen for a fourth time. In fact, I'm just two matches away from that fourth time occurring, and as each day passes I can feel it edging closer and closer to reality. I have two men to beat to become the UWF European Champion, you being one of them, but I'm no fool, I know it's not all set in stone. I've gotta get it done in this ring when the time comes, but you better believe I'll get it done. See I may not be intimidated by you, Curt, but don't get that and underestimation mixed up. I'm not underestimating you, but the fact you got the two mixed up gives me cause to do so, not to mention you lean so heavily on Ryback as your "human wrecking ball".

DiBiase shakes his head at that notion.

Ted DiBiase Jr: He can't help you on Tuesday night, Curt, and he can't help you become a World Champion either. And while I may be affording Michael the luxury of financial gain, do you really think he has anything to lose in our agreement? He's an insurance policy, Curt, but he can leave any time he wishes just so long that he's aware he'll no longer be receiving any green or the opportunity to unleash his deadly hands in a sanctioned match, a place where he cannot get in any trouble for the amount of hurt he inflicts on somebody stupid enough to stand up to him. Our agreement is air tight, but yours has a major fault that you don't see. This "connection" of yours won't last forever; in fact I don't see it lasting much longer. Sooner or later something will give when one realises the other is deadweight and they'll cut them loose, so make what you will of my agreement with Michael but I've made no secret of how and why he's here. Yours may not be as secure as you believe, but I'll let you find that out yourselves and just enjoy when that day comes.

DiBiase taps the side of his head for Axel to think about it.

Ted DiBiase Jr: And if this is a war zone, Curt, I just want you to know that I'm bullet proof. After all, Michael shattered the glass and has left you exposed and open to a fatal shot. Believe me when I say that I'll be the one firing the shots on the way to booking myself a title match for Unforgiven, but don't say you haven't been warned. We'll see you Tuesday night.

DiBiase drops his microphone as both he and Tarver immediately turn and exit the ring. They confidently walk up the ramp and head straight to the back, not acknowledging Axel or Ryback any further.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Aries takes absolutely no time to think about Daniel’s offer and retorts.

1a9n.jpg

The only thing you could ever teach me is how to make up false attributes and than praise myself that I have them. See, that’s the difference between the two of us. You claim to be some kind of Godfather of professional wrestling but all you are is a little man who always wanted to be on the top but he always knew he misses something...something he’ll never be able to gain. You were always the guy who was simply around so all you did was study the business from every side and looked for a hook he could grab and catapult himself to the top. And you even found that hook but it could only catapult you to the top if you pulled a lewer. But you were never strong enough to pull it and we know it. We all know it just like you do and it’s eating you up every single day of your life.

Austin Aries makes a few steps towards Daniels.

And I think I just answered your question about what made me so great. Ability to see right through people and enough determination and toughness to pull the lewer. And that’s the reason why you’re in doubt you’re going to defeat me. Because you know that I found enough power and will inside of my heart to make it...which is something you were never able to do...and also never will be. Greatness isn’t something you are born with. Greatness is something you need to strive for and achieve. Greatness is something I achieved by nothing but hard work...I earned it by my blood, sweat and tears that come out of my body through the years and now people who ever doubted my are paying with their blood, sweat and tears when they encounter me. But you’ll have your fair share of experience come Tuesday Night RAW. Oh, and until I than, this shall be enough to cover the proof you wanted to desperately.

Aries points at the titantron.

3oi7.png

What you see in front of you is me winning the Undisputed Championship like two years ago. This is the proof. This is Austin Aries holding a World Championship here in UWF. I know, it’s really sad that a man who you want to humiliate so desperately in front of the whole world is simply impossible to be as you call it "owned" by yourself. The sooner you face the reality, the better. Because Chris...I’m not just another egomaniac...I’m a man who went through tables, been hit with chairs, been thrown down off of ladders, gone through difficult injuries, tough times in life and all that and even more made me who I am...The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. And that’s not a statement, that’s a fact my friend. And just like you see on that huge screen...that man used to have proof of that. But I can guaran-damn-tee you that in a short period of time...The Greatest Man That Ever Lived will have that proof once again. But in order to accomplish that...he’ll need to go through you and he’s not even considering slowing down...he’s going right through you and leave your bells ringing.

Austin Aries finish the sentence, puts his hands in the air and drops the mic. His theme song starts playing and he slowly makes his way out of the ring with a serious look on his face. As Aries walks up the entrance ramp he keeps an eye on Daniels and Kaz who are left standing in the ring, whispering something from ear to ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.