UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
The Dudleyz are backstage as they are about to address the challengers for the Tag Team Belts.

dudleyz.jpg

Reverend D'Von: The wait will soon be over my brothers and sisters, for my brother and I will finally prove to the world once again why God has allowed us to bear these highly prestiged UWF Tag Team Titles! The Lord sees the good work that Bubba Ray and I bring to the UWF, and he will award us by guiding us to yet another victory against the ever so resistance force known as The Shield, and I use that term loosley as well. Bubba Ray has pointed out to me that both of these gentleman has shown nothing but foolishness and emptiness upon their return to the UWF. We can't bear false witness to God's ears: We were worried when the news was spread that The Shield would be arriving to the UWF, but the moment that we gazed our eyes upon this 'force to be feared' we laughed ourselves silly over their idiocy! My brothers and sisters, we believe that we are not only destined by the Lord to be victorious in this match, but logically Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns would crumble before our very eyes when that first bell rings. My brothers, I invite you to this very ring and prove ourselves wrong... if the Lord fails to help me up from laughing at your meaningless hopes and dreams.

Bubba takes the stand now as D'Von is chuckling to himself now, Bubba as per usual is more serious then his half-brother.

Bubba Ray: There are two things that piss meh off the most. One is when the Dudley name is bein' insulted bah morons, and two is when a lot of bullcrap is being presented at once. And guess what asswhipes? You two fit both those criteria s! It's an insult when we have to defend our titles against some bozos such as yerselves! I have no idea how ya beat the LAX in the biggest match of your life, but this title defence will be da closest you'll EVER get to this match. You can believe in the Shield all ya want, but you can't even believe that yer gonna be the next tag team champions! Any dreams or shit that ya may have wearin' those belts will be crushed, just like your backs after yer asses will be sent through those tables!

Reverend D'Von: The time to start your road to redemption shall come one day, but I suggest that you don't take your loss in pride my brothers. Oh my brother, testitfy![/I]​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

The crowd boos heavily as Christopher Daniels walks out from the back to his music. He seems to have a cocky smile on his face as he walks towards the ring, ever so subtly giving everybody the finger in the process.

He walks up the steel steps where he is met by a UWF worker who hands him a microphone. Daniels glares at the man as he runs to his place. Before he makes his way into the ring he looks directly at Daniel Bryan who stands in the middle of the ring. Daniels speaks before entering the ring.

images

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:

Ah, I truly, truly love these interactions we have with each other Daniel. I mean it’s not every day that you can basically do nothing for a couple of weeks and still you think I am the one who is bound to lose. Daniel, where have you been these days man? I gave you an opportunity to do the right thing, and what did you do? You a perfectly good Appletini into my face wasted every other perfectly good drink and threw me over the top rope. I tried helping you, and you clearly didn’t want the help. A man of my composure does not strike back against an enemy so quickly. I had waited, waited until the perfect moment. However, that moment has been sprung upon me before I wanted it to, but no matter. You see Daniel, I’ve got this whole playing possum thing down to an art form. When you think I’m down and out, I clear any doubt from your mind. I proved it at Starrcade, I gave you and Cena both one hell of a fight! I proved to you both that I am a man who deserves to be at the top, and I proved that beyond a shadow of any doubt that I can roll with the best this company has to offer. A wise saying I heard back when I was a kid, it doesn’t matter how many times you lose, but how many times you get back up that determines the man. I live by that saying. I’m living proof that it is accurate.

The crowd doesn’t seem to agree and they let him know that. Daniels ignores them as he continues.

You wanted a fight Daniel, well here I am, ready to bring you the fight of your life. I’m going to prove to you once and for all who the REAL European Champion. You know the guy with the beautifully hairless face and perfectly shaped bald head. I’ll send you a postcard from the top of the mountain.

Daniels simply smiles as he finally enters the ring and looks directly at Daniels.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose’s music hits and the crowd is on their feet. UWF’s only four time World Heavyweight Champion comes out to a big applause. Ambrose looks around with an annoyed look on his face. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring right away. He’s given a mic and looks around the crowd.

I’ve just about had it up to here with this BS. Just a couple of days before I win the Royal Rumble, not only do I have to deal with delusional boys from Smackdown, I also have to deal with teaming with a man like Damien Sandow. You want to captain this team Damien? Then by all means, give yourself the title of captain. Give yourself any title you want. Go ahead and start calling yourself the World Heavyweight Champion, I don’t care because right now, that’s how little that belt means. Anyone can make claim to be the uncrowned champion but only one has the fortitude to actually do something about it.

The fans cheer for Ambrose as he continues to stare at Damien Sandow

Go ahead and call yourself the captain. I’m just a foot solider for RAW anyways. I’m never the one who leads. I’m the one they call to do the dirty work. I’m the one who saves whatever brand I’m on from collapsing and what do I get for it? To team with you? *Ambrose chuckles* I’ve fought for others long enough. It’s time I fight for myself. I’m not doing this for the glory of RAW. I’m doing this to weaken the rest of you for the Royal Rumble. And if Sharky and his little fishing buddies want to play the numbers game and get in the way of that, well I have a plan.

Ambrose menacingly walks up to Shark Boy.

You see I’m quite good when it comes to overcoming the odds. Usually it takes me awhile to finally set things right but I’ve seen the error of my ways. There’s only one way to put people like you back in their place. Don’t worry too much, it’ll be happening very soon. And the same goes to Steve. You think Bloom can save you from the same thing that will happen to Shark Boy? You think you can just throw me over these ropes and make sure I won’t get my revenge? You’ll be lucky if I allow you to even walk into the Royal Rumble.

Ambrose’s demeanor is angry and yet surprisingly calm which has the crowd a bit uneasy.

And last but not least we have AJ. Such a treat to see you again. Looks like this may be our opportunity to finally get more than a couple of blows to see whose better. Hardcore Champion vs. the greatest Hardcore Champion this company has ever seen. Let’s see just who can be more creative without weapons. What will happen at the Royal Rumble when the Phenomenal One can no longer fly.

Ambrose is becoming increasingly violent and has the crowd confused whether to cheer for Ambrose or boo for hurting AJ.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Bryan smirks over at Daniels and rubs his beard as the audience continues to shower the “Fallen Angel” in boos. Then, Bryan lifts his microphone back up and replies.

daniel-bryan-vows-to-defeat-randy-orton-at-wwe-battleground-raw-sept-23-2013-620x350.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You think you're so clever, don't you? You think you've got answers for everything well, let me let you in on a little secret, your answers don't mean jack. Let me get this straight, you have been playing possum this entire time? Really? Ok, let's just say for argument's sake that, indeed, you have just been playing possum this entire time. How long exactly have you been playing possum? Since challenging Cena for this belt a few weeks back? Since your time on SmackDown when MVP was busy making you his personal whipping boy? No, Chris, you haven't been playing possum, you're just not that good. You have never been good enough to do anything around here or take that next step into the spotlight. It takes more than wishful thinking to be the best. It takes more than a flashy suit, a martini and putting on airs to become champion. A true champion. Like me. You see, over the past year alone, I have done just about everything you could possibly do in this business. Tag Team Champion, longest reigning. Television Champion, longest reigning. 2-Time European Champion and, last but certainly not least, World Heavyweight Champion. Look me in the eyes and tell me you're better than I am again.

Bryan moves closer to Daniels and allows his speech to slow down and speaks softer, as he makes a point to Daniels.

Daniel Bryan: I will admit that, at Starrcade, you were in rare form that night. In fact, I saw a Christopher Daniels that I haven't seen before. You were hungry. You were in that match to hang with the big dogs. Unfortunately, at Starrcade, I saw a Christopher Daniels that I haven't seen since. You were actually proud of being a “Co-Champion” and you made a big deal about it, throwing parties, even inviting me to your “Gentlemen's Club.” Chris, the fact that being a “Co” anything satisfied you just goes to show how pathetic you really are. You see, to be the best, you have to strive for perfection. You see, while you've been living it up, riding my coattails, it has been a living nightmare having my name attached to yours. You see, this week on RAW, you might think we're “settling old scores” but really, in my eyes, what we're doing is righting a wrong made by that “Billion Dollar Slut” Stephanie McMahon and I'm going to take what is rightfully mine, something I earned a month ago and that's the title of being called European Champion. Simple as that. And, if that same Christopher Daniels wants to show up who was at Starrcade, well, I'll make him tap out too and this “Dragon” will have possum stew on RAW.

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares at Daniels as the crowd goes crazy for him.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"ONE FINGER AND A FIST.
I'LL CLAW MY WAY OUT OF ANY SITUATION.
I GOT A ONE-TWO PUNCH,
I'LL FIGHT MY WAY OUT OF ANY CONFRONTATION."

The crowd isn't sure what to think as "One Finger and a Fist" by Drowning Pool, a theme they've never heard in this capacity before, begins to play. They're on the edge of their seats, eager to find out who the theme belongs to, when suddenly out comes Steve Borden and Matt Bloom and they instantly know what to think and how to react as they boo the duo passionately, showering them with disdain as Steve cups his hands around his mouth and lets out a passionate, "Woo!" to psyche himself up before continuing down the ramp and entering the ring, microphone in hand.

69549e0cc5bcfefde359adc408395ce0.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Let me get this straight, you and your sophomoric group of losers are threatening me. Well I don't know how much that child's mask impairs your vision, but obviously it's enough for you to miss out on the fact that the "Phenomenal One" isn't out here to have your back. So with AJ not out here and Grado and Paul Burchill not legally permitted to interfere on your behalf, I'm all you've got and you're burning that bridge. Not a very smart strategy, not that you were all that intelligent to begin with and not that my goal was to help you in the first place. To me, this isn't about representing Smackdown and embarassing Raw, I could care less about brand loyalty and, as stated, it isn't about making sure no harm befalls you or AJ Styles. As always, my prerogative is ensuring that what's best for Steve Borden comes to pass, and that's victory, that's momentum heading into the Royal Rumble.

But comically, I take your threat more seriously than I do Dean Ambrose's, because while the Nomadic Talent are a cartoon troupe trying to be taken seriously and earn credibility, Dean Ambrose is trying to hold onto it and keep it from slipping through his fingers. He's going above and beyond to remain edgy and be feared but it's all falling flat, Dean, your words were on deaf ears when they were just thoughts. Make no mistake about it, I'll be walking into the Royal Rumble, this match won't hinder that whatsoever, and when I get there I'm tossing you, the Poffo, and that overly cocky Canadian, along with the other twenty-six participants, over the top rope and doing what no one said could be done, win the Royal Rumble and win it not as Sting.

This Tuesday night will be a preview of that, and that's why I speak of it as being no hinderance to next Sunday, because even though I'm not on the winning side of things lately, that's all about to change on Raw. It's your doubt that's going to land you on your back after a Borden Death Drop, it's your misjudgement that's going to find you in a Borden Deathlock, and it's both of those things snowballing together that's going to see you getting your shoulders pinned to the mat for three seconds. The only question that has no definitive answer yet is which one of "Raw's finest" it's going to be.

The crowd boos as Steve lowers his microphone, smirking cockily, certain of victory and what he's just said.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
images

AJ Styles: Hey boys sorry that I couldn't make it to the arena, but while you men lolly gag away talking about beating each other up do you want to know what I am doing? Training and preparing. You see my cameraman Jay. He dosen't just grab my gear and film what I am doing. No he is also my training partner, and fine damn one at it. So Steve, and Sharkboy we are going to leave an impact here on Tuesday night Raw, and show these Raw guys how it goes down on Smackdown.

You see Dean, and Damien I was once on this brand. I was once world heavyweight champion on this brand, but then I hit a slump, and Stephanie McMahon decided to trade me. She traded me for three men who are no longer in this company, but knowing Stephanie that was the plan from the start just to get rid of me, because I am not really a man you can build this brand around. Well you know what folks its time for me to step up, and show the people on Raw what they have been missing.

You see the hardcore championship may look like a joke, may look like it dosen't mean anything. To me though this belt means new life, and I am going to show the Raw folks what it means to be hardcore, and how this AJ Styles is different then the one many months ago. So on Raw you will see a preview of that too come.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels looks Bryan dead in the eye. The look on Daniels face could only be described as serious hate.

Forget everything I just said Daniel Bryan, I want you to listen to what I am about to say, and I truly want you to ensure that this tidbit of information you are about to receive is locked up safe in that tiny miniscule mind of yours. I loathe you Daniel Bryan, every fibre of my being tells me to get in that ring right now and beat the holy hell out of you. You have caused me nothing but agony ever since we were crowned co-champions. And do not, for one second think that I enjoyed any of it! There it was, my one shining moment, my one shot at obtaining the kind of success that I so rightfully deserved. It was there, in my grasp, a heavenly glow around it, and then a dark cloud washed over it. What you witnessed me doing was making the best of what I considered a very horrible situation. It was all I could short of bashing you over the head multiple times with a steel chair. Do you know how many times I wanted to scream out how much of a travesty this was? And not once did you ever offer me any kind of condolences! No apologies for stealing my spotlight like a success loving leech!

The crowd doesn’t seem to support the statements made by Christopher Daniels. He simply ignores them as he continues speaking.

You continue to think that I am merely leeching off of you and your success, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve been doing everything in my power to differentiate myself from you and your success. I was trying to make my own, and every single time you destroyed any of it from happening! I hate you Daniel Bryan, I hate you and everything you stand for. This isn’t very gentlemen of me for saying any of this, but I’m beyond the point of caring. You want to look at the real champion, than look no further! I am the real and true champion! I deserve all the praise this goat face has been getting! I deserve the recognition as the better European Champion! I was the one that tried, I tried to make it work, all you did was cause havoc, is that what people want these days?

The crowd explodes in positive reaction to the question. Daniels looks around for a moment before responding.​

I am truly disgusted with you people. Daniel, I want you to look me right in the eye. I am going to unleash all this hate, all this pent up rage on you. This is going to be for all the times you’ve humiliated me and caused me all kinds of pain. Daniel Bryan, on Raw I’m going to destroy you and your dreams of winning that Royal Rumble! You can bank on it!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. He begins to address the crowd and Hogan from the stage.

image.gif
image.gif
DrewStage1.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: When I made my way down here I was thinking that I was going to be late for this little party we are having but looking around it seems that I’m the only other guest to arrive. Ever since 2014 started and we had a restart in the company, my career has been one giant roller coaster. I start off on the right path and get two straight victories but then I fall off the wagon and get not one but two straight losses. One of the men that beat me is in this match so I should probably see him as a threat. But as seeing that he is not here I will address him a little bit later.

Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He then continutes to talk as the crowd boo's him

McintyreMic6.jpg

Drew Mcintyre: Hogan, you are a legend in this industry and there was a point where I had an ounce of respect for you. But not I hate everything you stand for, you come out here to a song that proclaims you as a Real American, well lately I have been having problems with this country known as the United States. If I don’t have a problem with my visa, they threaten to take it away. But I’m putting those issues aside because right now the only thing that is in my head is taking that Transatlantic Championship away from you. It’s been quite a while since The Sinister One has captured gold and I think the time for that is coming soon. You came out here and asked and I quote “Who the hell is Drew McIntyre brother?” Well let me tell you who I am.

Mcintyre pauses for a moment
Drew Mcintyre: My name is Drew Mcintyre, I hail from the great country of Scotland. I’m the best thing to come out of Scotland and I’m the future of this industry. While you represent the past, I represent the future. You have achieved everything in this business and hit your peak. Meanwhile I have yet to reach my peak which means that my potential has yet to be accomplished. Unfortunately for you, it means that the only place you can go is down. And that is exactly where you are headed this Tuesday Night on Raw. I am going to inflict so much pain on you that I’m not only going to take the title from you; I am going to force you to finally retire. That title deserves to be held by someone who will treat it the right away and will do anything to defend it. When I win that title, I am going to make sure that no one and I mean no one takes it away from me. As I have shown in 2014, win or lose I attempt to inflict as much damage as I can to my opponents. That is the mean reason why I’m not upset that I lost those two matches because I was able to inflict pain and suffering. I’m ready to come into this ring and step toe to toe with you and it looks like I’m the only one.

Mcintyre puts his mic down to sigalize he is done talking

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
The fans in the arena are absolutely quiet until the popular theme music is being played...

ARE YOU READY?

The fans are exploding off their seats as green lights are going off through the arena as the DX theme song is being played. The theme music takes full effect as two figures come out through the curtains, but it turns out to not be D-GenerationX, but rather The UWF Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz!

dudleyintro.jpg

The Dudleyz make it to the ring with their tag team belts in hand as they enter the ring and pose for the crowd with gathers them a mixed reaction, mostly boos as the UWF Faithful wanted to see D-Generation X. The music cuts as Reverend D'Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley have the microphones in hand.

1256%20-%20bubba_ray_dudley%20d-von_dudley%20devon%20dudley_boyz%20wwf.png

Reverend D'Von Dudley: I am assuming by judging the reaction that we have recieved from you fine gentleman that you did not appreciate our little joke. Well no matter my brothers and sisters because who you all are looking at right now is the biggest team that ever exsisted; The Dudley Boyz! We are the True UWF Tag Team Champions and my brother, we are making that known by putting our belts on the line against the most overrated tag team in the history of professional wrestling: D-Generation X! It is quite sickening that you did not enjoy our little joke, but it's even more sickening that you will most likely applaud the biggest joke that is about to walk through that curtain. Shawn Michaels and Triple H; you both may be considered the best of the best... individually, but you are in OUR house now my brothers!

The crowd boos as Bubba Ray Dudley grabs the mic and takes the stage now.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Boo us all ya want ya snot-filled bastards! We chose to accept this match against D-Generation X and we chose to put our belts on da line. Not 'cuz we felt obligated to, but because we wanted ta prove a point to dem rich asswipes on Smackdown that we be da true Tag Team Champions! If we can beat dem old screwballs Tuesday on RAW then I think that we can do anythin'. This is our shout-out ta yeh One Percent. Sit back on yer pricey couches and watch some real men take on the best of this business, and maybe yeh can learn somethin'.

A mixed reaction can be heard as Bubba continues to speak on the mic.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Actually I should mention that we're facing two men that WERE the best in da business, now we're just facin' some old men who are goin' through a mid-life crisis. I mean c'mon Triple H, who are ya kiddin' here? Ya been in the ring for not even a month and already yeh threw in the towel before yeh got yerself all banged up. Yer such a pussy that yeh wouldn't even face off against Edge for his title. EDGE! You backed down from a fight against friggin Canadian! If I were yeh I wouldn't show mah face 'round these parts eva' again! Y'know, I would hate ta see yeh get yer suit all wrinkly from takin' a few slams from yer's truely: Bubba Ray Dudley!

Boos are thrown to Bubba as he continues on.

Bubba Ray Dudley: And then der's Shawn Michaels! Oh man I'm really happy for yeh that ya won da World Heavyweight title pal, but I hate ta break it ta yeh, but ya pratically won dat piece of shit belt by default. I mean look at da facts, you've faced a bunch of nobodies for dat title and ya defended yer belt against a Canadian that did jack shit througout his career. I mean D'Von didn't do much and even he sent Oprah through a friggen table! Let's count down these 7 other former world champs. Batista? Gone. Cena? He bitched out and returned. Dean Ambrose? He cheated ta win da Rumble match. Sandow? He hasn't been relevent for the past year. Wyatt? Again, hasn't been relevent. Bryan? Pfft please don't make meh laugh! And Styles? He left and won that crappy 'World' title on Smackdown. I'm sure that Kidd would love ta have yet another shot and fail, but I doubt that yeh can take on a real challege for dat belt: Such as mahself!

Bubba laughs to himself as D'Von takes the stand again.

Reverend D'Von: You gotta remember my brothers that this match isn't about any obsolete world title runs or accomplishments; this match is about team survival and how well you know your partner. I know that you two are the best of friends, but my brother, I know that you two would also stab each other in the back for a chance to gain the prize as the best wrestler of the century. What this match is really about is this *holds up the belt* The UWF Tag Team Championship! I can live to a hundred and never wear a World title around my waist, but I will wrestle until I drop dead to be able to wear this prized possession with my dear half-brother Bubba Ray Dudley! And that kind of passion is something that you two will NEVER have!

Bubba chuckles to himself as he speaks again.

Bubba Ray Dudley: He's not wrong ladies n' gentleman. You can call us pathetic, you can call use old fat slobs, but what matters ta meh in the end is that we bring down two of the greatest crippling legends and we crush 'em to da ground for good. Hell maybe Dean Ambrose will thank us for givin' him an easy match at Wrestlemania after we're done with you, maybe he will award us by joining his shitty stable.

o8m7d.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: What do ya say Dean? Let us join ya and we can teach yeh how to not suck in da ring! I'll even let yeh in a couple of secrets ya friggin cokeheaded cumdumpster. Hell once you lose da Rumble, I may even give you this Second tier briefcase and yeh can try again, dipshit.

Bubba Ray rolls his eyes and D'Von takes the stage once more.

Reverend D'Von: We are The Dudley Boyz, and we never back down from a challenge. We managed to take down the Shield without even trying, we managed to bring down this so-called 'Animal' known as Batista. Triple H and Shawn Michaes; it is time for you to walk to this ring and prove to us that your willing to put aside your egos and work as one to overcome the seamlessly impossible odds of beating your Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz! Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von lowers the mic as the Dudleyz await their opponents to come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: SBS

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

The crowd doesn’t seem to really care for Daniels, and for a good reason. Daniels walks out from the back; he doesn’t seem too pleased himself. As he walks down to the ring he looks around at the crowd. Some were booing; most were just glaring at him. The look on his face almost seemed apologetic. He took a few seconds to walk up the stairs to the ring, but once he did he immediately asked for a microphone.

He doesn’t hesitate once given the live mic.

images

You know, I can actually understand why you guys would look at me the way you are doing. I really do, I deserve all those boo’s, all those hateful looks. I have failed quite a few of you, the few of you who actually cheered me on simply because you liked my style. But I never listened to you guys. I know some of you have followed my career since the beginning and to see me the way I am now must really hurt. It’s hurt me a lot too, so much so that I consider myself a huge disappointment. I know Randy, who has given me chance after chance after GOD DAMN CHANCE is finally disappointed in me. To some, that shouldn’t matter to me, but it does. Randy is the reason I’m still employed and I can’t thank him enough for that. This isn’t a joke, what you’re listening to is a new man, a new Christopher Daniels. After my crash and burn at the Royal Rumble I’ve had a lot of time to think, a lot of time to digest what’s been on around and inside me. I finally understood that the way I’ve been acting isn’t what’s best for business. In fact, it was pretty bad.

I’d either show little to no effort in most programs I was in, or simply didn’t show up! My opponents, the guys who I was in those programs with don’t deserve that! Now all that I’ve said doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to have some fun. But in order for me to have the kind of fun only I can have, I have to work for it. But I’m willing to do it; I’m willing to go the extra mile, not just for Randy Orton, especially not for me, but for you guys! You deserve so much more than what I gave you. I know some of you still have an inkling of hope that I’ll return to my former glory, the guy who held the Hardcore Championship proudly not once, but twice! I tarnished my European Championship run, I only have myself to blame. Daniel Bryan hated it as much as I did, if not more, and look where he is now. He is THE European Champion, not because of my lack of effort, but because he simply wanted it more. He’s proven that on more than one occasion. He’s worked his ass off to get where he is today. I can see why he’s your guy.

The crowd erupts into a “YES!” chant at the mention of Daniel Bryan.

I’ll eventually repay the injustice I did to Daniel. One day. And what a way for me to prove to you that I’m not lying by having a match with a former World Champion! Damien Sandow, known across the world as the most intelligent jerk! I mean, you gotta hate that guy more than me, right?

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, Daniels didn’t seem too bothered by it.

Sandow is the kind of guy that I want to respect, but I simply can’t. Not once has he done anything really great with all that brain power. He claims to be a man of intelligence, but it doesn’t take a genius to see what he’s been doing and saying is wrong. I can’t insult him too much, as he has accomplished a lot more here than I have, but I just don’t understand the guy! I mean, I understand his words, as I pride myself on my intelligence also, but I don’t understand his reasoning behind them. Instead of using his intelligence to work with the system to make it better, he’s fought against it. Sandow, your former partner I owe a great deal, but I don’t owe you a single thing. On Raw, I come back with a vengeance, and since I have to go through you to do it, I want to savour it. We’ve met before, you must remember, Daniel Bryan understandably walked out on me during our tag match, you and Bray took advantage of that. So I guess I lied, I do owe you something; a good beating.

Better not watch what I do to Sandow on Raw kids, I’ve never been one to be a good influence. With that said, I encourage you to come out here Sandow and speak your piece. I’ve done so much talking, I need a rest.

Daniels lowers his microphone as he waits for Sandow to make his presence known.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

New World Symphony plays throughout the arena, causing the mixed crowd to immediately join together on one side, as no matter their feelings none want to sit through a lecture from the man emerging through the curtain. Damien Sandow appears on stage and begins to walk down the ramp, raising a microphone resting upon his hand like a wine glass as he does.

SD_705_Photo_015_zps4aeee687.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help each and every one of you.

Sandow pauses, staring down into the ring as he walks down the ramp making sure Daniels knows he's being spoken to directly

Each and Every one, Mr. Daniels. However, my help is not always what someone wants to hear...at times the truth can prove unfavorable to some. Like children crying about taking a bath or the needle in the good doctors hand, they know not what they are doing...They refuse my salvation but once it comes, and they are cleansed of the filth growing upon and around them, they shall be thankful. Until then my children, just know that I do not blame any of you just as I do not blame Mr. Daniels for his own incompetence. But the fact remains that I am here to help, and I shall help you Mr. Daniels with a very simple choice...So simple in fact that even the half-witted masses in the arena this evening would be able to see the only reasonable choice.

The crowd boos as Sandow pauses to climb up the steel steps, he remains on the ring apron and goes to talk but the crowd has started a Sandow Sucks chant. He looks appalled but before he says anything else he closes his eyes and takes a breath, keeping his composure as he turns to the audience.

I did not ask for your irrelevant opinions, now please show some decorum and remain silent when I am speaking, thank you.

The crowd responds with a chorus of boos as Sandow turns his attention back to his opponent.

You see Mr. Daniels in UWF, and in our business in general, are countless men and woman like yourself. People who fail to realize their own self-imposed inadequacies and as such metaphorically float around the cards...these "people" choose to never change their ways and simply blame the world around them for their shortcomings, wasting their time and most importantly in comparison to their insignificant lives waste these peoples time and the time of people who actually matter, like myself. I am here to save you from this life, if you can even call it that, and hand you deliverance from this vicious cycle you are doomed to repeat were it not for my helping hand. Therefore, you Mr. Daniels have three choices.

Sandow clears his throat, raising a finger up counting up the choices.

Number one: Remain this belligerent embodiment of irrelevancy you have turned into, be shown your own mediocrity in this very ring on this weeks serial, and continue on to always be "destined" for something and accomplishing nothing. Number two: Leave, vanish as you are one to do and perhaps in your fitting into the rest of the faceless crowd...their short attention spans shall forget your failed career. Or Number three: Appear on this weeks serial, and lay down as a show of sacrifice, join my word and become a better person. Accept Damien Sandow as your savior, and become an Enlightened Angel, and assist me in "bettering the system" or whatever it is you said...And while I do not promise success for those clearly incapable of it, I can promise the greater good...Enlightenment. And before you answer with the only response anyone with any kind of intellect would, let me save you the trouble and simply state...You're Welcome.

Sandow smiles wide and raises his hands still standing on the ring apron as he looks out towards the masses.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The lights start to fade in the arena and then the familiar theme of “Rap God” starts to play and the fans automatically know what is to happen and start to boo.

Edge takes a moment looking around at the fans as they still can’t stand him. He shrugs it off and makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope and once again greets the fans as they continue to shower him with boos.

He removes his shades and sticks them in his pocket as he pulls a mic out to address the masses.

Rated R Superstar Edge:

It never ceases to amaze me how so much like puppets you all are. I mean if you really want to get under my skin cheer me. At least then I’ll know that you aren’t hating me for all of my success. Success that none of you will ever achieve in your little 9 – 5 jobs. But hey the clueless will follow the commands of the other clueless sheep as they plunge over the cliff right? I mean its to the point now that it is nearly expected that the more successful you are… unless you want to kiss ass you will be booed and that in itself is validation. That is what I want. That is what I set out to do each and every single week. THIS is what I thrive on. Is knowing that I succeed in everything that I do so much that everyone will look to try to hold me down. And it is a very beautiful thing. It almost brings a tear to my eye but it doesn’t because that fire inside of me scorches it as I want to do more and more. Because while you idiots out there would rather just scratch the surface of success I instead look to continue to achieve and achieve until the only thing that is left is… nothing. And all anybody else will have to achieve is not success but to be like Edge. To achieve what Edge has done. To make it to the level of Edge. Because being champion is not enough. Headlining a WrestleMania is not enough. But to be Edge… is the ultimate goal. And the reason why most of you will never be able to do that but my partner has the greatest chance of accomplishing that is simple. He is Canadian.

Edge smiles as the boos almost become deafening and he decides to interrupt them.

Rated R Superstar Edge:

The only thing that you Americans have accomplished is how to become fatter and fatter. You create awesome bacon but everything else you do sucks. While us Canadians are good at everything we do and instead of rewarding us we get held back. Look at my partner. He should have won that belt twice. Twice he should have won it but both times he gets screwed over and now here we are… the top of the charts. We are the literal best here in UWF and we get to square off against Los Guerreros? What about the guy that hasn’t had a match since I knocked his ass out of the UWF? And his overrated over the top over the hill of a partner that needs all the help he can get… Oh yeah they book themselves to be in the main event and not only that but put the tag titles on the line. So here is what it is… the two best right now prove to the world what the world already knows and we get a pat on the back. The two grandpas rub Icy Hot all over each other and somehow manage to escape again with a victory and they get gold? Well you know what… how about you old has-beens do something. If you two win then you two put all that gold on the line in our match. I mean what do you have to lose right? I mean its just little ole Edge and Tyson Kidd. Two guys that you assume can be beaten with so much ease.

Something that I’m sure Eddie and Chavito are thinking as well. They are back there just waiting to come out here and but my chops. Say something funny, say something in Spanish and flaunt the fact that Eddie has a belt and neither of us have one. But you know… I’ve heard it all and I know my partner has heard it all before so it isn’t like any of that is going to phase us. Instead we are going to come out here and prove that this soon to be International Incident is going to be another victory for the Canadians. So this is for the world to know and understand that right now… there is a swift change coming in UWF. There is a movement happening. Because Kidd has been backed into a corner and I know exactly how he feels being in that sort of position. And I was not about to continue to allow him to be treated like he has been while the ones that don’t deserve crap keep getting all the glory. Instead things are going to change and it all starts here on Raw where the team of Edge and Kidd do what we’ve done as singles competitors all of our careers, something that when we were in different tag teams have done for so long and that is dominate. So what happens when you take the two dominant components from very successful tag teams and put them together? You create the most dominant tag team that the world will ever have laid eyes on.

So Los Guerreros, I want you two to come out. I’m not going to be like the others and say stay in back. I’m not going to tell you to not bother coming out here. I’m not going to tell you to don’t bother showing up for the show. I want you two to come out because that is the only way that myself and Kidd are going to be able to show the world what we are capable of is if we have a couple of dummies to beat and unfortunately you two are the chosen dummies for this experiment. So let the games begin because… IT’S SHOWTIME! FOLKS!

Edge cracks a smile at the last comment as the fans boo hard at the Sting phrase. But before Edge can say anything else he is interrupted by…

SBS

Reaction score

The music of the COO hits and much to the chagrin of the fans it is not the music of Degeneration X but the King of Kings himself. Hunter comes out to the ring dressed in one of his classy suits and makes a beeline for a ring before stepping in and pulling a mic out of his suit jacket. Hunter is getting a mixed reaction mostly because he didn't come out dressed in DX appropriate attire.

Triple H: If you were expecting me to come out here dressed in Green or hell with ass-less chaps on I’m sorry but I’m going to have to disappoint you. You see that just isn’t me anymore, I mean after all I am an old man right? Is that the best you’ve got? Is I’m old? Fact is I’m not that much older then you guys, hell we’re all in our 40’s here. Sure Shawn is ancient and keeps Ric Flair around to make him younger, but let’s face it. That man is the World Champion at age 48. The difference between our two groups is that while you Dudley’s remain in obscurity Shawn Michaels and Triple continue to be like a fine wine. We just get better and better with age.

The crowd is disheartened to see Triple H in a suit as opposed to what they were hoping for. But they do agree that Hunter and HBK still do have it. Hunter looks calm and collected despite being out here alone with both Dudley’s.

Triple H: As for Shawn and I not working ] as a unit such as the Dudley’s let me remind you of something. Shawn and I we may not be blood, but Shawn is an Uncle to all of my daughters, Shawn stood by my side the day I was married, and Shawn is the man personally responsible for me even being in this match. Shawn is family, and like family we have our disagreements, we have our periods of not talking to each other, but like all families we always come back stronger. I proved at the Royal Rumble I have Shawn’s back and I guarantee you Shawn has mine, so don’t think treachery or backstabbing is going to save those titles around your waist because its not.

Hunter turns towards the staging expecting HBK to come out but when he doesn’t Hunter just continues on with his speech.

Triple H: You know they say something along of the lines of it isn’t bragging if it is true. I recall a time when DX ruled the Wrestling world and everyone was talking about it. They couldn’t wait to see what Shawn Michaels and Triple H were going to do next. Every week they tuned in waiting for an appearance weather they loved us or hated us. And what were you Dudleys doing? You were working a pool hall. So while DX was going out to the millions what did you have in promotion like hundreds, maybe. I’m not saying I don’t appreciate your accomplishments, I wouldn’t have hired you if I didn’t, but you are barking up the wrong tree and its going to get you seriously hurt.

Triple H now appears to be losing his calm until he clears his throat and takes a deep breath before continuing.

Triple H: You talk about how this match is all about the Tag Titles. I hate to say it, but that was your idea not mine. You seem to be worried about everyone and everything except for the two people you’ll be facing. I mean Dean Ambrose isn’t here, 1 percent isn’t here, DX is here! You want to know why Shawn and I choose you guys over all the many teams here on Raw? The answer as you put it is simple, you’re the best and those belts prove it. But the belts they’re just a prop, winning them is great for the record book sure, but at the end of the day it is the teams you beat along that reign that matter more. DX would be a nice feather in the, whatever you call that thing on Bubba’s head. But if you think we’re going to just let you walk all over us you’ve got another thing coming. We don't intend for you to let us walk all over you guys, and personally that's where the fun is.

Hunter now gets right up into the Dudley’s business as he addresses them with his next part.

Triple H: You wanna know why I dropped out against Edge, it is because it was bad for business. It wouldn’t look so good if the owner of the company came in, beat the living hell out of Edge, and walked away with the biggest prize in this industry. Normally I wouldn’t care, but at the end of the day Edge doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with me. I went to Smackdown and I dropped everyone who came at me on their heads. I took out my shovel and buried the likes of those who couldn’t cut it. In this match I don’t want two losers, I don’t want two has beens, or two people who never were. I want the best, so that way when Shawn and I beat you, claim the tag titles because you put them on the line, we prove not just to Tyson Kidd and Edge, but we prove to everyone Shawn and I are still that Damn Good.

The fans are on their feet now as Hunter looks out at them and a HHH chant begins to resound throughout the arena. Hunter smiles before finishing up his first salvo in this war of words.

Triple H: This is the point where old me would tell you to suck it. But looking at you two, I don’t want you anywhere near it. So instead I’ll say this, on Raw this Tuesday Night, your reign as the UWF Tag Team Champions, is over!

Hunter backs down and waits for a response from the Dudley’s when…​

Reactions: Shawn Michaels
Reaction score
"BREAK IT DOWN"

The crowd erupts as DX's alternate music cues. HBK comes out alone without, Ric Flair and is tossing glow sticks to the crowd. HBK has the World Title around his waist as he stands near the entrance way with smiles and points to, Hunter and does the crotch chop as his pyro goes off

HBK heads to the ring and continues tossing glow sticks to the crowd before getting to ringside. As HBK gets inside the ring he pays respect to his best friend, Triple H, with a hug. HBK then takes the microphone from, Hunter and begins to speak

HBK: OHHHHH WOW how a week can change everything. Last week I was fresh off of retaining my World Title. Ric was off promoting WrestleMania and still is today, but he sends his regards to you, Hunter and the UWF Universe. Then we found ourselves dealing with, Kidd and Edge, whom I'll deal with at a later time, but now this. A chance at the UWF Tag Team Titles. I thought it was just going to be a one night only deal at Unforgiven?

HBK looks at Hunter who shrugs his shoulders

HBK: And that outfit, Hunter, come on man. Business as usual with you. Me on the other hand, I am perfectly fine with coming out here with classic or as Michael Cole would say "vintage" DX gear. Which by the way you purchase online at wwwww.UWFshop.com. Or was it www.UWFshop.com. Either way y'all can figure out that internet stuff out. But you can always get this same shirt at the all the vendors located throughout the arena here tonight.

The crowd laughs while, Hunter looks on with a smirk. The Dudley's aren't impressed by it

HBK: So now getting back on the track of things. You see I am fine with wearing this stuff. I know I am a true degenerate and will represent the roots that I came from. Even as this business man you are, I do expect a little more outta ya while we do our final DX Tour as some may now want to call it. Bring back that fellow degenerate so we can raise some hell like the old days. But what's even cooler now is, you're in charge and once again I am the World Champion. Kind of like how we started it all.

Hunter shakes his head agreeing with, HBK

HBK: I am a bit surprise though that you want us to take the tag titles from the, Dudley's. Isn't it bad for business that you bury them. I mean they are the tag team champions for a reason. Their the best Raw has to offer, but their taking on the two greatest active superstars in our history. We all know that come Tuesday on Raw, you're looking at NEW UWF Tag Team Champions. And then at that point I will be a double champion. And, Hunter, my friend, that's good for business.

A "DX" chant breaks out

HBK: Now, Dudley's, I know you aren't as stupid as you look. I hope that you did not come out here to the DX music to just mock us. Just because you think you're hardcore and what not because you came from "ECW" and you use tables way too much that it's old now. Older than me in fact. You don't want to piss us off. The last person who tried mocking me with using my entrance music had his teeth knocked out of him at the Royal Rumble and spent the entire Raw show crying about wanting to get his hands on, Hunter. So please I just want to know are you two really that stupid?

Bubba Ray goes to speak, but, HBK cuts him off

HBK: No, no, that wasn't a question. It's just me implying that I hope what I saw didn't actually happen. Now like, Hunter said and he put it perfectly, it's going to be a pleasure to take those titles from you and end your title reign. You aren't just taking on some team. You're taking on the cerebral assassin, the game, the king of kings, Triple H. You're taking on the show stoppa, the headliner, the main event, the icon, Mr. WrestleMania, the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels. Together, D-Generation X. The greatest tag team of all time. We made others lives a miserable hell and on Raw we're going to give, Kidd and Edge a preview of what's to come at Unforgiven when we become the new UWF Tag Team Champions!

The crowd erupts at HBK's response as he lowers his microphone

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

The crowd erupts in a thunderous roar of boo's once Dean Ambrose's music hits. the 2014 Royal Rumble winner comes out looking directly at the WrestleMania 3 sign and nowhere else. It seems like he doesn't even notice the crowd hurling insults at him or he doesn't care. He calmly walks down to the ring and slides under the ropes. He motions for a mic and the official is quick to give him one as he stands there motionless in the middle of the ring.

Monster. It's such an overused word. People like to throw it around every time someone does anything remotely dangerous but they don't know what it really means. You don't have to be a seven foot man in a mask to be monster. That's what a monster looks like in movies. Everyone knows what real monsters look like in real life. They're the quiet men who keep to themselves. They're the ones who observe and do things on their own terms. They don't need a mask to hide from the world. They revel in the destruction they cause. All my opponent is doing is wearing a costume. You're playing pretend. Dean Ambrose however, is the real thing.

The fans begin to boo Ambrose loudly.

You can deny it all you want, but there are just some things your simple minds can't comprehend. All I did to Daniel Bryan was beat him with a chair. If you think that's out of line, you have no idea what I have in store for this company. Kane is but an obstacle on my way to WrestleMania. He can either lay down and take the beating I'm about to dish out, or he can try and fight make things worse for himself. Look Kane, I know your out there somewhere. You've been silent ever since losing at the Royal Rumble. You think you'll come out here and make a big splash. What better way to return then by beating the Royal Rumble winner? The thing is though, you can't win. You let a man like Eddie Guerrero beat you. If that's all it takes to beat you, I'm afraid you won't be able to make it to WrestleMania.

Ambrose chuckles to himself and the crowd is not having it.

Kane is the embodiment of what people think they fear. But I'm the one they actually fear. I'm not some urban legend or campfire story, I'm real. And all the things I'm about to do to you, they're going to be so so real. You may have been set on fire and buried alive but it won't compare to what I do to you with just my fists. This is of course if you decide to fight back. I don't care about challenges anymore. I'm here to win and I'll do whatever it takes to get that win. So just lay down and I promise I won't hurt you...too much. Your ego may be shattered but there's only room for one monster in this company and his name is Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose stares directly at the camera with no emotion and yet a very angry look on his face as well. It isn't long until....

Status
Not open for further replies.