UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'! "

The UWF Faithful year the theme song play for Bubba Ray Dudley as he comes out from the back and heads to the ring. Bubba looks at the different members and he gets into heated arguments with several fans. Bubba enters the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak out loud.

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Aight I'm going to say this once and once only, so ya better listen up yeh old bastard. I ain't got no time ta be repeatin' myself just because your hearin' is off. What is going ta happen next week on RAW will only be an example on what I plan ta do in the next year, and considerin' that nobody gives a rats ass on what happens to a washed up old bastard like yeh, I think Bulk Hogan would be grade A example on what happens when yer booked in a match against the toughest tag team champion of all time. Y'see Hogan, while ya were livin' the good life in Hollywood with yer fancy cars and hot broads, I was living the tough life in Brooklyn, New York. What Brooklyn taught me was that life wasn't fair, and only the strong survived. You never felt what is was like living in a rough neighborhood there asswipe and I bet that you wouldn't survive two days without breakin' yer hip after a simple mugging, I don't care how many championships ya won in your career. It's kinda ironic actually that a World Champion such as yerself is holding the most pathetic title ever to exist in da UWF, which is sayin' alot because Smackdown has the Hardcore Championship over there. Have ya ever looked at yer crappy title and wonder what yer doin' with yer life Hulkster, or is yer ego that inflated that even the most meaningless piece of gold would give ya a hard-on?

The boos are coming from the crowd as Bubba Ray continues on.

Meanwhile there buddy, I am one half of the owner of the greatest championship of all time. Any loser can go after the UWF Championship or da World Championship if yeh know the right people, but having the ability to control not only yerself but yer tag team partner like I do is a true challenge for a UWF Superstar, and the last time I checked Hogan you don't like sharing da spotlight, so I would never expect you ta go after this championship. Not like that yeh hav da guts to step into the ring with meh anyways. Y'see Hogan there are two kinds of people in this world. Ones that are given awards to them just because of their name; and there are those such as myself that have ta practically kill somebody to gain to slightest shroud of respect from your fellow colleges. In mah books Hulkster, yer nothin' but a washed up and broken down old man that only wants to get paid so he can get some dumb broad in yer bed. But the truth is Hogan is that yeh have no respect for yerself anymore. If you even cared about yer well being then you would quit right now and head back home before a real man such as myself would destroy you. Sheamus didn't have the guts to eliminated you at Starrcade, but I sure as hell would Hulk Hogan!

More boos can be heard as Bubba Ray continues, Ray tells them to shut up before talking.

The way I look at it Hulk, I can give yeh a grand total of two optioins right now. One is to march your ass and drop that pathetic title so I can throw it in the trash, then you leave and walk on home so you can suck on yer ex-wife's saggy tits. The other option is that yeh come down here and talk complete trash to me and piss me off, which may or may not cause me ta crack yer face open. D'Von is trying to save me from hurtin' anyone anymore, but the way I look at it this isn't our fight, this is MY fight. And what I want to do Hulky, oh you better know, is that I want to find you a permanent down in the ICU room at the local hospital! And hell since yer rich I'm sure that you can afford to pay for yer own room for a couple of days; since that's how long you'll live anyways. Not all the vitamins and prayers will save yer scrawny ass this time Hogan, because I'm goin' to show the UWF Faithful who is really carryin' this team around! And i'll give yeh a hint, it's not Reverend D'von either!

Bubba Ray Dudley lowers his mic as he awaits for Hulk Hogan to show up.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

The boo's coming from the crowd could be heard in space as stepping through the curtain is Tyson Kidd along with Natalya Neidhart. The crowd isn't too happy with him after, in their eyes, Tyson tried to become World Champion through some screwjob-like tactics. Kidd & Natalya don't look too effected by this loud live audience as they waste no time and head straight to the ring.

gn1UDDL.png

Kidd follows Natalya down the ramp as neither pay any attention to the front row fans who are clearly showing their hate for these two. Natalya leads the way and heads up the steps as Tyson hops onto the apron then walks over and climbs up the turnbuckle to pose. The boo's don't stop as Natalya is grabbing a microphone and Kidd is still posing. This crowd, much different from the Starrcade crowd, is relentless and letting the duo know how they feel about them. Natalya holds the microphone up to her mouth as Kidd stands in the center of the ring.

Natalya Neidhart
"Everyone in this arena tonight, and everyone at home, you all have your eyes locked on a man who beat Shawn Michaels at Starrcade, a man that should have gold around his waist right now, everyone, please get on your feet, and show some respect for the real World Heavyweight Champion...Tyson Kidd!"

Natalya passes the microphone to Tyson Kidd as the crowd isn't showing any respect to Tyson Kidd as he has an upset look on his face as he's just shaking his head in disgust. Kidd raises the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak as the crowd is still booing.

Tyson Kidd
"Thank you Natalya, and that's what all of you are looking at. The real World Heavyweight Champion, I didn't lose at Starrcade! I went out there and did exactly what I said I was going to do. I beat Shawn Michaels in the middle of this ring. I had him right here in the center of the ring in the Sharpshooter, I can't get this image out of my mind, I'm wrenching in the hold as all of those great Canadian fans were on their feet, I hear the bell ring, I had done it. Mission accomplished. I had done it, finally, after months and months of having to claw myself up from the bottom, finally I had reached the goal that every person sets for themselves in this business. Finally...Tyson Kidd had the gold to back up what he's been saying for months, I had the proof to back up the fact that I'm the best. Then guess what happens next? Randy Orton comes out and tries to ruin my moment, he wants me to hand over what I've worked my ass off for, he wants me to just give it up. Now if you watched Starrcade, you'd know that I just didn't give it up, they had to pry it out of my dead, cold hands...so now I stand in front of you, the second Raw of the New Year, without a Championship, and I have to go to battle with a seven foot monster. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel however and that light is the Royal Rumble, I get my rematch. A month from now I promise every one of you here, that I will be your World Heavyweight Champion, and I will have that Championship in my possession. Shawn, I already beat you once, now I know what I have to do, I hope you're watching close, because I get to unleash my anger, all my frustration on Kane."

Kidd takes a pause after he finishes his sentence. He looks out into the crowd of booing fans and continues to shake his head in disgust. After a few moments of silence from Kidd, he brings the microphone back up to his mouth while the crowd is still booing.

Tyson Kidd
"Tonight isn't about me and Shawn Michaels though, tonight, I get to face the Big Red Machine. Another guy that's hungry, he got screwed too, I know what he's feeling now. On paper, this match really doesn't mean much. Both of us are still going to go on and challenge for our respective Championships. But I do have something to gain here, for the visually impaired out there, Kane is a lot bigger, and powerful than a guy like Michaels, so if he doesn't know already, he'll see exactly what I'm capable of when I lay the monster to rest. It doesn't matter how big you are, it doesn't matter if you come out here with all of your fancy pyrotechnics, I'm not intimidated, you can't scare me. I'm not afraid of any demon are whatever you're calling yourself these days, you're made of flesh and bone just like me. At the end of the day, the better man is going to get the job done, and I think you know who that is? I'll give you a hint, it's not the monster fighting for that second-rate World title."

Kidd passes the microphone back to Natalya and the crowds boo's get even louder as the Dungeon Diva raises the microphone up to her mouth.

Natalya Neidhart
"I couldn't have said it any better baby! Now after Ty steamrolls through that washed-up monster Kane, he's going on to the Royal Rumble and I can promise you this time, the Prince of UWF, he'll get the crown that he deserves. I wish UWF were back in Canada, because being there just made me realize how much more we hate you American fans, you people show no appreciation for the most talented man in this company, pay homage to the real World Champion! You people are unbelievable, you all disgust me! Next month I hope we come back to this hole of a town so Tyson can rub his World Championship in all of your faces. None of you even deserve to see Tyson compete, consider yourselves lucky and privileged that you get to see a man that beat Shawn Michaels at Starrcade, and a man that's going to do the same to Kane, I'll give you one more chance, everyone get on your feet, and give your real World Champion, the ovation that he deserves!"

Kidd stands in the ring with his arms out, looking at the ceiling as Natalya is pointing at him. Almost every member of the crowd is booing Kidd as he looks to just be soaking it all in. This goes on for a while before the Hart Dynasty is interrupted...

Reactions: Rated R Superstar

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
TEST TEST THIS IS A TEST

Test's music hits to a mixed reaction, but as soon as Stacy appears with Test the crowd cheers more. Test wastes no time in walking down the aisle with Stacy following him embracing the cheers and wolf whistles from the crowd. Test climbs onto the apron and gets straight into the ring, while Stacy does her usual entrance. Test seems a bit annoyed at the attention she is getting an hurries her more quickly into the ring before going over and grabbing a mic. Test speaks to the crowd.

Test: What a difference a New year makes in a man's life. It seemed yours truly was down and out at the end of 2013. Hell although I never got pinned I lost for the first time on Raw to Drew McIntyre and I lost my Television title to the crown wearing odd couple that is Booker and Sharmell, all in the space of a week. So you can imagine when that clock struck midnight and 2014 rolled into town, I made a new years resolution. That I Test was not gonna let this recent slump stop my climb to the top of UWF and I was finally going to reach the potential that so many of you have no problem in reminding me. I dont need to keep hearing that Test always promises so much and never succeeds. Well guess what this time you might as well call me UPS, because I guarantee that I will deliver in 2014. Which is why on the first Raw of 2014 you saw a Test who is ready to take that brass ring and yank it down. I righted the wrongs of 2013 and I beat Drew McIntyre, and made everyone on Raw take notice. Everyone from the management, who have granted a chance to be the #1 Contender to the Transatlantic Championship, to the locker room who all need to get ready because class is in session and theres a Test coming your way soon enough.

Test's smile soon turns to a frown as he still addresses the crowd

Test: However there was one sour point to the evening on Monday Night Raw. Did any of my Testicles notice it? Because Im struggling to understand where the hell were you Stacy?

Test turns to look at Stacy who is not out of the ring

Test: Heres me, looking for a fresh start and a big win and all I ask is for my Stacy, to be cheering me on and unless you were invisible, I dont think you showed up. I dont care whether you were doing your nails or washing your hair, at the end of the day sweetheart when I say your in my corner you better be there. Of course not like I needed you because when you look this good and have the confidence that I now have, and all it takes is a Big Boot and Test of Pain, and anyone would be out for the count. Stacy you may call me your 'client' but lets face facts, what do you really do for this partnership. Look at King Booker and Sharmell, now that works, they now own TWO titles one which used to be mine. I currently have nothing because of you. But now I have earned this match for the #1 Contender to the Transatlantic Championship, I expect that this time YOU will be in my corner and do what you are told to do. Which this week will be to watch while I dismember Sheamus.

Test turns to the stage awaiting Sheamus's arrival

Test: Now Sheamus, Im not going to beat around the bush with this one. You couldnt beat Hulk Hogan. You slammed him, suplexed him, booted him, but you couldnt get the job done. You couldnt finish off a 157 year old man, what hope do you really have in beating me. And with my Testicles and this time with Stacy IN my corner, I see only one outcome to this contest. My hand raised, and your face booted from here straight back to whatever Irish pub you stumbled from. You may have complained your way into this match because you reckon you dominated Hogan and should be Transatlantic Champion. The way I see it you werent good enough to beat Hogan and you arent good enough to beat this Test. A new Test who has his sights on his next championship and his next victim who simply couldnt pass the test...

Test puts down the mic as he hears...​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It’s a Shameful Thing!

Sheamus’ theme starts to play out of the arena speakers, and without hesitation, the Great White himself steps out onto the stage, with a big grin on his face. He beats his chest three times before extending out his arms to let out a massive warcry.

85fvl4

He makes his way down to the ring, all the while smiling. He quickly jogs up the steps and enters the ring, picking up a mic placed on the apron. He makes his way to the center of the ring, and takes a few circles around the ring before looking straight at Test, and sizing him up.

SD_652_Photo_003_0.jpg

Sheamus

Alright, let me just get this off me chest right away. At Starcade I lost to Hulk Hogan. There, I said it. Hulk Hogan gave me a fight and he was able to pin me 1, 2, 3 right there in this ring. He was the first person to ever beat me clean one on one and I respect the hell out of him. I gave him all I had, like you said Testy, I suplexed, I slammed, and I even put this big boot in his face and he didn’t give up. He deserves the right to be called champion. There is no shame in losing to a living legend, fella. And now I have a chance to face him again. And let me tell you I am chomping at the bit to get me hands on him again and have another good ol fashioned fight!

Sheamus now turns his attention to the man in front of him.

Sheamus

Contrary to what you may believe Test, I did not complain to anyone to get this match. I don’t have to complain to management like SOME people. I prove it. I back it up when I step in the ring. So ya beat McIntyre last week. Woo hoo. Ya got one win, fella. I have been dominating since the day I got here and I’ve only gotten better. Management sees that. Thats why when the draft happened they upped me to the A show, Raw. Thats why they give me title match after title match because I deserve them and I EARN them.

You can see the passion in Sheamus' face and he's not stopping

Sheamus

You don’t think I can take ya down, fella? Let me ask ya a question then. What makes you think that you’re any different from any other big guy that stood in my way and said they were gonna dominate me? Unless yer name is Hulk Hogan, fella, then yer nothing special. The same thing you just spewed out was the same things Brodus Clay said before I put me boot in his face and silence him. Ryback said the same things before I chewed him up and spit him out right there at yer feet, Test! Twice. You’ve been losing and losing and you aren’t even relevant any more. What makes me different is that all this trash talk we do here, I’m the only one to back it up when the bell rings.

Sheamus takes a step closer to Test, showing no fear.

Sheamus

So do whatever ya think you got ta. Bring yer little girlfriend with ya. She can watch your demise. Maybe after I’m done kicking yer arse I’ll show here what a real man is! Do you little big boot on me and watch is fail in comparison to weapon of mass destruction that is me Brogue Kick. You’ll be swimming with the sharks Monday night, fella. I’m on the hunt for gold and not you, or anyone else in this company is going to deny me!

iBunka

Reaction score
The crowd calms down as the murmurs amongst them disperse. The fans await Hogan's music but their hopes aren't lived up to. Hogan comes out from behind the curtain but with no music. No titantron playing, no theme music blaring over the venue, just Hulk Hogan. No boa, no sunglasses - a mic in hand and a serious Hulkster looking over Bully Ray from the entrance ramp where he stands. The crowd cheers anyway, but Hogan doesn't smirk - he looks intent on picking Bully Ray apart word for word. He brings the mic to his mouth and begins speaking in a very serious manner.

hulkhogan46.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "I think the only one sucking on saggy tits here is the only boy standing in that ring brother."

The crowd, at first not sure how to react to Hogan's demeanor is now howling and laughing as a slight smirk wipes across the face of the Immortal One.

Hulk Hogan: "Speaking of brothers dude, and speaking of saggy breasts, it's quite apparent to this whole industry that you've nested under D-Von's lovely lady lumps all your life Bubba. You mind if I call you Bubba? I'm sure you are dude, because you aren't much of a Bully as you are plump and a little whiny bitch."

The crowd hollers in more confusion as they seem to have forgotten the TV rating of this show. Is it PG? 14-A? Who knows - the crowd loves it.

Hulk Hogan: "You walk up and down this ramp week after week with that piece of gold strapped to your waist. The tag team gold. Man, if I could hold that belt right now - that would be sweet dude, and I plan on getting a taste of it down the road, but that is a chapter of Hogan in the UWF that I have not gotten to write yet. When I see those tag titles man, it always comes across my mind to think of the partners together and think if they really do deserve them. When I look at our current tag teams, I do think that currently where the gold is sitting now is where it belongs. It's properly represented, the man holding it is a follower of god. He knows where his head is at. The UWF is happy to have him on his roster, and he is a really hard worker."

Bully nods his head as if Hogan is speaking of him. Hogan continues.

Hulk Hogan: "But then we look at you Bully, and shift the camera away from your brother. We see a sad grouchy man who just doesn't get his way. We see a man, jealous of those around him who hold higher prestige than himself. A man who never really could get around his darker skinned brother and get a piece of the spotlight. Luckily it wasn't cake you were trying to get a piece of, or else you and your brother would have been wiped out of this industry long before you stepped foot into this business, brother."

Bully kicks the bottom rope and begins screaming at Hogan realizing that he was not talking about himself, but his brother.

Hulk Hogan: "Bully man, you claim that no one here loves the Immortal Hulk Hogan... no one cares about the old washed up bastard. I know it's hard to get our of your mother's basement once in awhile but if you ever did, it would be clear to you that this guy has one of the greatest fan bases this industry has ever seen dude. The washed up bastard that busts his ass day in and day out in that gym back there. The old washed up bastard that has defended this title and represented it time after time. The old washed up bastard that is about to put the lost drunken pizza boy from New York to shame when he realizes that this old man isn't what he thinks. I've never had a true opportunity to share the spotlight with someone in this business but I have some close relationships backstage - some of which could form into tag teams down the road - so before you jump to conclusions, you better make sure you can back what you say up... and if you plan on doing that with your fists - I think the school yard is a couple blocks around the corner."

Hogan begins walking down the ramp toward the ring. He never loses eye contact with Bully. Hogan climbs into the ring, making sure there is no chance of a cheap shot. Once cleared, he keeps distance with Bully and continues to speak.

Hulk Hogan: "Now as you can see dude, I'm in this ring with you. Mano a mano. I have the guts.. I wanna know if you have 'em. You walk the walk, but can you talk the talk Bubba? Sheamus had the guts to step toe to toe with me and looked what happened to him. I don't care what you or any of the naysayers are on brother, but when it comes down to it - I had to work hard for everything I've done. You've had the ability to hide behind your better half and you're damn lucky it got you this far. Tonight though, it ends here. I know you. You will keep talking the talk... but you won't have the legs to walk the walk. I may have the wealth to buy an ICU room for two days, but in the same manner I have enough money to buy you a whole Intensive Care Unit to yourself - with the extra wide doors that you''ll need to get your throbbin' ass through there when I'm done with you dude. Show me that hardcore Brooklyn style you have and try your best, because I'll tell you one thing. In my experience in this business... it's safe to say that even the Brooklyn Brawler has more attitude than you... and he's the only New Yorker that matters in this business."

Hogan backs off as he chuckles to himself, obviously being sarcastic. He waits for Bully to reply.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
kane_pyro_summerslam.jpg

Flames engulf the UWF Stage as 'Veil of Fire' blasts over the speakers and the former Global Champion steps out onto the stage, accompanied by his father Paul Bearer. Both men walk down the ramp side by side until they reach the ring. Bearer struggles with his weight to climb the steel steps, whilst Kane enters the ring over the top rope. Bringing his arms up and down, Kane ignites the four ringposts in flames as Tyson and Natalya look on.
SD_721_Photo_005.jpg

Kane:

If I were you I’d spend less time thinking about Shawn Michaels and the World Heavyweight Championship, and more time thinking about a game plan Tyson, because you are definitely going to need one. You walk down this entrance ramp as if the world owes you and your lady something, when the reality is they owe you nothing. I’ve been a two time Global Champion since I returned to UWF, and after the Royal Rumble that Championship will be back in my hands for a third time. What have you achieved Tyson? You complain because Randy Orton refused to allow you to cheat your way to the World Heavyweight Championship? You are angry because Stephanie McMahon’s attempts to hand you the Championship by deceitful means was thwarted? Because if that is the extent of your anger Tyson, you will be running scared come Monday evening. Because when you get into this ring with me, you will be staring true anger right in the face. I have been often told that there is nothing more scary in life than a righteous man who has been scorned. I do not pretend to be righteous, but these past two months have been a Hell that was not of my own making. My father was taken from me, my Championship was stolen from me, and just when I fought and battled at Starrcade to win back the Global Championship from me, it was once again taken from my hands at the last second by that coward Eddie Guerrero and his spineless nephew. Don’t even try to compare our anger Tyson, because your frustrations cannot even begin to amount to the fires of rage that are burning within me.

Kane:
You may believe that this match does not mean much Tyson, but I can guarantee you it will have a very deep meaning when these people are hearing your pained screams as I etch your bones onto this canvas. We are wrestling in the Main Event on Monday Night, and I know for a fact that our respective opponents will be watching us very closely. I don’t give a damn about Shawn Michaels, but I do wish to send a message to Mr Guerrero. He has taught me over the past few weeks that to hold on to a Championship, one must always be alert. He has taught me a valuable lesson, and he will get his reward at the Royal Rumble. But for now, I have a chance to show him what happens to those who cross a carnivore, what happens to a thief when there is nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. I often compare this squared circle to a prison Tyson, because no matter how my opponents try to run, there is ultimately no escape. It begins in this ring, and it ends in this ring. Eddie Guerrero started something at Starrcade, and I intend to finish at the Royal Rumble. You have started something tonight by coming out here and running your mouth off, and I stand here, and I listen. And I smile. Because I know that come Monday, that cocky grin, that self-assured arrogance that you pranced around with, will be replaced with the image of a broken Tyson Kidd on his back in this…very…ring.

You can set your sights on the Royal Rumble all you want Tyson, but when you step into the ring with me, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is only a living, breathing reminder that you are up against a seven foot demon capable of putting you in a state where you may not even get to the Royal Rumble in one piece. I’m made of flesh and bone yes, just like yourself. For all appearances I am just as much of a man as you are. It’s what’s inside me that separates us too. It’s the thoughts of carnage, the desire for pain, the addiction to making those who wrong me suffer that makes me a monster. Monsters don’t lurk in your childs closet, or under their bed. Monsters are out here in the world, beside your wife when she walks to the ATM, behind your son when he crosses the road on his way home from school. My clothing does not make me a monster, my pyro does not make a monster. My mind makes me a monster, and it is my mind that will come up with the hundred of ways to make you into just another victim on Monday evening.
Kane:
A second rate World title? I think being in Canada has warped your mind a bit. Your hometown fans have deluded you into thinking that you’re worth far more than you actually are. I have defeated The Great Khali, Austin Aries and Steve Borden in defence of the Global Championship, men who have proven themselves more than you have. I’d rather be fighting and defending a second rate World title, than have to take inspiration from a 17 year old screwjob and have Stephanie McMahon hand me the World Heavyweight Championship. That’s definitely not something that I would have expected from someone who so desperately tries to cash in on the Hart family name. The reason these fans don’t respect you is not because they are American, it’s because you have done absolutely nothing to warrant anything but the trip to hell you will embark on when you step into the ring with me next week.

Kane finishes speaking and Paul Bearer steps forward, sizing up Natalya. Bearer is wriggling his mouth like there is something caught in his moustache, and Natalya looks like she is about to vomit as he begins to speak

images

Paul Bearer:

And what do we have here! I return to UWF after being taken from my son by a egocentric lost soul who got his just deserts, and I return to find my son up against another ego-centric lost soul and his blonde bombshell! Let me tell you this, Miss Neidhart, your family name may get you respect in Canada, but my sons name is feared wherever UWF tours across the globe! I look at Tyson Kidd, and I don’t see a World Heavyweight Champion, I see nothing but a scrawny teenager who is going to be fed to my son! You talk a good talk Missy, but I look forward to seeing that smile wiped off of your face when Kane has his way with your little friend here! Ohhhh yesssssssss!!!!!!!!

Paul Bearer finishes his exclamation by rubbing his sweaty hands together, a look of delight forming across his portly face.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Bubba Ray looks at Hulk Hogan with the most intense look ever. Bubba Ray lifts up his mic as he begins to speak into the mic, trying his best to not scream in front of Hulk Hogan.

bully-ray1.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: I think you need ta trade in those fancy sunglasses for something moar practical old man, because my name isn't Bully Ray, it's Bubba Ray! But I'll let dat little mishap slide since yer obviously sufferin' from retardation. It's ironic that you call yerself immortal there pal, yes you shat out a miracle at Starrcade and won the Transatlantic title win, but dat doesn't mean anything Hulkster. To meh yer still stoopid for walking out and callin' me a little bitch! If Reverend D'Von wouldn't give meh an earful, I'd beat yeh down right this instant then I wouldn't even have ta fight yeh on Monday! But fortunatly for yeh old man I'm not gonna do that. Nah I'm gonna let yeh take yer daily minerals and I'm gonna let yah say yer prayers to Jesus, but what I won't let yeh do is walk away from RAW with your dignity. This pizza boy from Brooklyn is gonna show yeh the new meaning of 'kicking ass'! And as my brother would say: oh my brother, testify this bitch!

The crowd boos for disrespecting Hulk Hogan in a crude manner. Bubba Ray waves off the fans then returns his focus to Hulk Hogan.

Aight listen here Hulk, because it's quite obvious that dat hair growin' outta yer ear is fuzzin' up yer hearin' and I don't feel like repeatin' mahself twice. You may haven't noticed bub but we both have lost weight over the past year. I have been workin' mah tail off and hittin' the weights and have lost quite a few pounds. You on the other hand have lost weight because yer too old ta be injectin' steroids! I bet the 'roids made the gym easy, didn't it Hulkster? I wouldn't be laughin' at yer stoopid jokes anymore because not only aren't they funny, but I'm going to make you eat yer own words when you arrive at dat hospital broken in pieces. Hell I'm probably going to break you in half so you can even buy two private ICU rooms, now wouldn't that be glamorous Mr. Movie Star? Speaking of movies I see a future title coming up for The Hulkster. It features a washed up old bastard named Hulk Hogan and a drunken pizza boy named Bubba Ray Dudley and it's going to be called 'The End of The Hulkster: Featuring Bubba Ray Dudley!'. Oh wait a minute Hulk that's not a movie I'm thinkin' of, it what's going ta happen at the next episode of RAW! And I'm sure it'll be a can't miss blockbuster! Actually the world 'ballbuster' would be moar appropriate in this case! !

Bubba smiles briefly, but then turns all serious again and continues to speak.

Do ya know what really pisses me off Hulk? It's when the friggin' assholes out there compare me to mah half brother D'Von! Mah brother made himself a success on Smackdown because people hated him there! Meanwhile I tried mah best to get around on Anarchy and Impact but I was used by dem blueberries known as Vince Russo and Joseph Parks. Now that I'm finally on RAW with a decent man like Randy Orton who sees mah true talents, and that I'M the one that holds the Dudleyz together! D'Von hasn't won a belt until we won the tag team belts, and he's been here longer then I have since we came together! The truth is pal is that you don't know jack about behind behind the spotlight, because yer always stealing the spotlight! And on RAW yer going to have yer wish because you'll be in the spotlight once again when yer featured on yer future documentary; sittin' on a wheelchair paralyzed waist down!

Bubba Ray shakes his head as he continues.

Don't worry about your feature title shots there pal. You can have all the time in the world to know what it feels like to taste victory and know what the taste of more gold feels like. Right after yeh understand what some fine ol' Brooklyn Sausage tastes like, if ya catch mah drift.

Bubba Ray is smiling as he lowers the mic, waiting for Hulk Hogan to reply again.

iBunka

Reaction score
Hogan shakes his head before getting closer to Bubba Ray now.

121224020633_12242012_hulkhogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "You may have been brought up in the slums of Brooklyn, but whoever helped you out brother never taught you how to treat people with respect. Where I'm from, and what I've always believed in - is if someone is frontin' on me brother, then it's only fair I front back. The only Brooklyn Sausage that's going to be tasted around here is you chokin' on your own dude, right after I fold you up for that three count."

Hogan backs off and the crowd begins chanting a little bit. Hogan takes this time to address something.

Hulk Hogan: "You hear that brother? The constant cheering and love that you hear from these Hulkamaniacs? That's where the name The Immortal One comes from. It isn't about how long I've been in here, it isn't about how long I've held this gold.. it's the fact that when I'm gone from this business, when people like you are left here trying to pick up the pieces man - my name will forever be in the rafters like the greats of all American sports teams. This crowd will still chant my name when I am long gone and the truth is man... no one will be chanting yours when you bite the dust brother. You may defeat me tonight, you may not.. but if you do - I want you to open your ears and listen to these people. I hope they don't even boo for you because we all know cheers aren't on the menu tonight dude. I want them to all be as quiet as possible.. so that the only thing you can hear are your thoughts man. The only thing running wild through your mind... "I beat Hulk Hogan...." "I beat Hulk Hogan..." which slowly turns into "Why is no one talking? "Where are my fans".... and then it hits you like a big boot from Sheamus brother. You finally realize that after all these years, you were never in the spotlight and never will be! You hold onto that tag gold because if your bond was ever broken with your brother then you know you'd be out of this company faster than Mean Gene breaking a sweat. On the other hand brother... if Hulk Hogan wins tonight..."

The crowd erupts into cheers as Hogan smiles while the lights from onlooking cameras flash as if they would in a movie.

Hulk Hogan: "If Hulk Hogan wins tonight brother, the only thing going through your head is gonna be "HOGAN... HOGAN... HOGAN..." and as it fades out and you fade to black, you then realize that you talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk. You realize that everything you just told me was nothing but a cover up on your lack of in ring talent and that you really are nothing but a New York pizza boy that knows his way around a microphone. So you're right Bubba Ray... I will continue to eat my vitamins and say my prayers because they are what separate you and me, good from evil. They are the reason that I hold onto this gold like I have none other. They keep me in the gym, and keep me away from any drugs like steroids that maybe someone who's in this ring is taking right now and it isn't me brother I'll tell you that much... all I know is the Brooklyn Sausage may just be a little shriveled up haha."

The crowd laughs along with Hogan.

Hulk Hogan: "If it's a movie you wanna make brother then so be it. What we will need is a title change though. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Bubba: The Walking Pile of Jell-o". Don't worry though dude, you won't need to be pulled out of whatever hellhole you're living in because we have someone better than you to fill your role! It's your big brother D'Von! Now testify that, brother!"

Hogan drops the mic as the two get face to face, nose to nose. The segment comes to an end.

OOC: Kept this 2-2 because tomorrow is my mothers birthday and I won't be able to reply.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

The fans give a mix reaction comes out as Rey Mysterio comes out flying around like an airplane, Rey goes as he points and out comes Homicide with a cape rap around him coming out all unenthusiastic, and Hernandez comes out really excited. Rey goes as he enters the ring with the two men following him into the ring. Rey goes as he grabs his microphone and he begins to speak

WWE-Rey-Mysterio-On-Mic-Picture.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Ladies and gentlemen... true believers everywhere. Today I bring you my new justice league. These two men are the future of heroes, and will lead me to bring true justice here in the UWF in the future. Please let me introduce to you in super heroes in "Notorious", and "Super Mex"

Rey hands the mic to "Notorious" aka Homicide as Homicide goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: First of all Rey its not just Notorious, hell na it is the notorious 187, and second of all my name is Homicide. Now numero uno to you Seth I am not here to be some damn hero. Naaaa I am forced to be this hero because of this damn loco over here thinks I am a hero. Now numero dos... you say you beat me. What a damn joke son. Your stupid ass Briefcase beat me. I went through damn war and you screwed me over asshole. So stop acting like you all high and might. Not to mention you Roman Reigns. You and your loser buddy Santino Marella lost to Mistico and I. You lost to Mistico dumbass, you know how stupid you need to be fool to lose to Mistico? Pretty damn stupid. I don't care if you view yourselves as villains and heroes, because at the end of the day I will still kick your damn ass no matter what.

Homicide pauses as Hernandez grabs the mic

Hernandez:
Notorious... that is not how a hero speaks....

Homicide: Da hell you talking about Hernandez?

Hernandez: Hernandez? Who is this Hernandez... He seems like a devilishly good looking guy. No I am *Whistling by Hernandez like a super hero theme he spins around and he looks at the two men*

Super Mex: I am super Mex....... You villains cost our leader Rey Mysterio Jr. his match, and that right there is not what we consider justice. Crushing and obliterating is words that men don't speak. I don't want to hurt you, that is what an evil men would do. No instead I want to teach you two men a lesson. A lesson you two hopefully won't forget. I want you two to no what it is like when you cross the path of justice. I see right now the uneasiness in your eyes, and I can understand. Seeing a man such as myself could strike fear in any villains heart. Cause I sore like a bird through the wind, I am faster then a speeding truck, and I am stronger then more then 1000 Mexicans... I.. am.....SUPER MEX!!!! With my sidekick Notorious, and my mentor Rey Mysterio we will spread justice here in the UWF!

Homicide: Sidekick? Oh hell naaa you taking this loco ass shit way too seriously now dog.

Super Mex: Shhhhhh.... One day Notrious you and Sin Cara will be a big hero like me, but it takes time.

Homicide: Who the hell is Sin Cara? And my super hero name is Homicide... not freaking Notorious! I mean damn it I don't have no Gringo super hero name.

Super Mex: We can work on your name later Notorious, but for now we must be serious in stopping these two evil men in this ring for our mentor Rey Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio: See Shield this is how your bring out justice, and if I were you two I will be worried.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seth Rollins laughs as he looks at Rey Mysterio as Seth places his left arm over Roman Reign's back.

tumblr_mz7o2okIlS1rji3hpo1_400.gif

Seth Rollins:

Look what we've got here, a tiny little masked boy. He can't even set these two big guys straight, first of all Homicide, Notorious, whatever the hell you're going to be called. Cashing in still means I beat you, I had to pin you to claim it. But it's quite humorous having you Rey... thinking Homicide is a hero. Even he claimed he's no hero, your pals are nothing more than fools and at the end of the day it'll be you that won't have a contract. These two are only here because you're a fool Rey, you're not believing in yourself, you're too worried about saving the damn world. Well listen here buddy, you're in this match so why don't you head backstage and let the big boys do the talking? Go on, leave.

Mysterio doesn't leave, Seth gives Roman the microphone who turns himself to Homicide.

normal_SD_751_Photo_157.jpg

Roman Reigns:

Santino? Do you see Santino around because I don't. What have you witnessed since we came back here? You've seen us become destructive, you've seen me spear Rey Mysterio in half and yet you think we screwed your leader? Look at yourself, sheer puppets. Who in the world do you think you are trying to claim that I'm a fool when you're the one desperate for a job. TWO MONTHS! TWO DAMN MONTHS WE WEREN'T SEEN! You don't hear me complainin', us coming back to UWF has shaken things up for the better. You're all afraid, with no idea what's going on, nobody knows who's next. But it's a damn good feelin' being back here Homicide; we don't need to worry about the past. We look into the future, the future that lies ahead... The Shield, we are that future.

The attention is now turned to Hernandez.

Super Mex huh? You people make me laugh. Where do you come up with all of this? All this justice talk is nonsense, what Seth and I see here is injustice. The fact Rey's running amok trying to save the world, the fact he fails to realize there's danger and you two want to help? You don't require help, Rey can fight his little battles on his own. The world isn't going to be saved Rey. You know... Mexico's not a very safe place so I've heard, so why are you trying to be a superhero if the country itself can't save their own. Think about it Rey, give it up already. You can try spread justice but it won't work, with The Shield in place nothing will be enough to break us. But I find it real funny that Homicide doesn't wanna be part of ya "Superhero Clique", so what ya gonna do to change him huh? But like ya said before, ya too damn worried about Mistico, you're too damn worried about this damn Superhero crap and you really should be focusin' on us. What we did during your match Rey with Dean Ambrose isn't business or personal, it's simply what we do. We will cause havoc throughout UWF and there's nothin' you can do about it. Not even the little justice league can save itself, we don't care for your justice ideas... It's about us and what we do, we'll continue to inflict pain, we'll continue to act like savagers.

Seth Rollins:

What Dean fails to understand is that he requires us. Like the majority of you, you require us. If you don't believe in us... Then bad things happen and that's exactly what you'll witness on RAW. Then you're going to open your damn eyes and believe in us, we've only just started... It doesn't end, it will never end. No matter how high we climb, no matter where we are... The Shield will get rid of all the 'justice' crap you wish for, you either believe in us or we make you.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Tyson Kidd shakes his head in disapproval while Natalya does the same behind him. Kidd looks around at the booing audience for a moment before holding the microphone up to his mouth to yell at Kane.

superstars82123.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"Kane, look at me then look at you. I'm a man that should be your World Champion right now, a man that bested Shawn Michaels at Starrcade and pushed him to limits he hasn't been to in years. Now just because I got screwed means that I haven't achieved anything? Now let's look at you, you're a guy who's lost a belt twice now, and looking to try to get that championship back. That championship just so happens to be the Global Championship, these title matches aren't even sanctioned by the UWF Kane, that championship isn't even a part of this company. So Kane, what have you achieved in the UWF? Because I'm fighting for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship and you're chasing Joesph Parks' championship? You're not even in my league and it wasn't for me in this match, then this wouldn't be the main event. Truth is, the big red machine is nothing here in the UWF. You got your start on a D-level brand, got your feet wet and now you think you can come to my brand, Raw, and you think you can hang with me? Maybe you are as stupid as you look."

The crowd boos as Tyson Kidd paces back and forth, still in Kane's face which may not be the wisest decision. He holds the microphone back up to his face and continues to address his opponent for Raw.

Tyson Kidd
"What you don't understand Kane, is that I have been to hell and back, that's what's made me the man I am today. What hasn't killed me only makes me stronger. I've worked my ass off for decades to be standing here and you really think I'm going to let some seven foot freak in a mask tell me off? You can't break me Kane, what you don't understand is that I'm like no other man you've ever faced before. You shouldn't worry about Eddie Guerrero at a time like this, truth is, Eddie couldn't lace up my boots! Ever since day one I've been pitted against men like you, men that think I don't have what it takes, there was a guy, you might know him? Umaga, he thought the same exact way you do now, that this cocky smirk and attitude is going to get me nowhere, and where the hell is he now Kane? With all this trash you're spewing, it just fires me up and gives me even more intensive to show everyone I am exactly what I say I am, the best."

Tyson stops pacing back and forth as the boos come in from this live audience. Kidd might be the most hated man in the UWF and this crowd is relentless with a mixture of boos and insults coming in from almost everyone in attendance. Kidd after a few moments brings the microphone up to his mouth as he stares directly at Kane.

Tyson Kidd
"You're just like everyone else in every single way Kane, there's nothing special about you. You think I wanted Stephanie to interfere in my match? Why would I want Stephanie's' help? Because a few months ago she didn't seem too fond of guys like me. So why would I come to her for help? What you see is what you get Kane, there's no BS, no gimmicks, no masks, just Tyson Kidd, the best wrestler this company has ever seen and your next UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Khali, Aries, Bordon, that's impressive but guess what, on that little list of yours, my name will be no where in sight. Kane, you know deep down that you can't beat me, and I'll prove to everyone, once again, that I'm better than everyone they put me in here with when I mop the mat with your ass in front of these drunk American idiots."

Even more boos come in from the crowd as Natalya is handed a microphone by Kidd as she is staring at Paul Bearer. The crowd boos as she lifts the microphone up to her lips to speak.

Natalya Neidhart
"Last time I checked, nobody cares about what you think Paul. Your opinion on Tyson doesn't change the fact that at the Royal Rumble he will be the new UWF World Heavyweight Champion, you can see what ever you want, but if that's what you see Tyson as in your eyes, then your vision must be blurred. The UWF lacks anyone with respect, as all of Tyson's opponents don't seem to take him too seriously. But guess how they all ended up? Kane, you're just going to be another name that goes down in the books of men that Tyson has laid to rest. And Mr. Bearer, if you'd like, I could wipe that smirk off your face when I do to you, exactly what Tyson's going to do to Kane."

Natalya lowers her microphone as the crowd boos the Dungeon Diva. Kidd has his microphone lowered as well as he's waiting for another response from his opponent for the evening.

Last edited:

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Test smiles once Sheamus stops speaking, he tells Stacey to get in the ring as he prepares to speak again

Test: I think you may be getting ahead of yourself there big boy, you state I have lost over and over again when In fact I've never been pinned on raw and only lost on raw because it was triple threat rules but then I completely destroyed Drew McIntyre, I won the TV title within weeks and now I’m going to beat you and become the number one contender for my second title and do something that you could not do beat a 150 year old man! You see Sheamus you may be a hard hitting Irishman but I am bigger and stronger and just that little bit quicker than you ever have been, once that big boot hits then its game over and goodnight!

The crowd boo

Test: I think you may be missing the big picture here “fella” you’re on the decline you, you hit the peak of your career at Starcade and just couldn’t capitalize on the opportunity which was presented to yourself which other people in this locker room would give an arm and leg for and this is why you will not have a another shot and this is why once I kick your face to oblivion I then will retire “the immortal” Hulk Hogan!

023.jpg.html

The crowd boo again for test; Test then walks over to Stacy hands her the microphone and whispers something in her ear

Stacy Keibler: Here is your winner and new number one contender for the Transatlantic championship and my man Andrew Test Martin

The crowd are going crazy! Test laughs and orders Stacy to give him the mic and a peck on the cheek

Test: Stacy knows, you know, Hulk Hogan knows, booker t knows everybody knows that I am going to be the next transatlantic champion and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it! Sheamus you like every Test that has come your way in your life you will unfortunately fail…

Test Waits for Sheamus to reply

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Welcome to the Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch blasts through the speakers in this packed house as Tyson Kidd and Natalya appear on the entrance ramp while the Raw crowd lets out their boo's. Kidd soaks it in for a bit on the ramp before Natalya begins to head down the ramp as Kidd follows shortly behind her. Tyson takes care of some heckling fans on his way down the ramp as he puts them in their place.

yc0m8Yj.png

The ever so arrogant Tyson Kidd follows his wife to the steps. Natalya enters the ring while Tyson Kidd walks on the apron to the turnbuckle to climb it and pose for these angry fans. Natalya has made her way over to the timekeeper and has a microphone while Kidd is still in the corner posing. Fans are showing their hate for the couple as Kidd lowers himself down from the corner and stands in the ring as his wife Natalya hands him his microphone. Tyson is now in the middle of the ring, mic in hand as his music starts to fade out. Once his music is finally cut out, that's when you can realize how loud the crowds boo's really are. Tyson seems to be loving every moment of it as he has that signature cocky smirk on his face as he raises the microphone up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Boy do you guys get a treat this week. This week, Tuesday Night Raw, you get to see me squash one of the biggest disappointments to come out of Canada. They must raise em' differently in Toronto eh Nattie? Terrible, I expected Christian to be better than this, but no, he's just like every other person in that locker room, they come out here, and get some rush from the crowds cheers. That some how supposedly gives them life, and that's how they achieve all their success. They'll come out here and say that they need these fans to cheer them on to victory, telling them they have any say in the matter. See you can all boo me but I've never once lied to any of you. Truth is, none of you matter, cheer or boo, the outcome is still the same. Unlike Christian, who's named you guys his 'Peeps', he loves when you cheer for him, you're all responsible for making him love what he does, but guess what, he doesn't need any fans cheering him on when he goes and cashes his paycheck every week. So everyone shut up and sit the hell down because there's not a single person in this building that is above me. You listen when I talk, I don't have to listen to any of you!"

Kidd lowers the microphone and looks around at the booing crowd with a smirk on his face. The crowd didn't take too kindly to Kidd's comments and they're even louder then they were before. After a few moments, Kidd raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Christian, you've lost this match before it's even begun. I've seen your work over the last few weeks and you haven't impressed me one bit. You want one more match, one last shot to try to rekindle the flame, to try to relive the past. So far you don't look to have too much success. I get it, you want to be in the spot I am, everyone does, but there's a reason I am where I am. There's two types of people in this company, people that step up, or people that simply step aside, now guess which one you are? But you have your eyes set on the Rumble, I'm sure, I'm sure you have some confidence, you're probably feeling good. This could be your best chance to try to reach the top, I get that. But this week, I'm going to have to knock you down a few pegs. See not only do you not deserve to be at the top Christian, you don't even really deserve to share the same ring as I do. But if by some miracle you are successful in the Rumble then you would just make my job that much easier kicking your ass in the main event of Wrestlemania. So what better way to practice than here tonight? This is what you call a tune-up match for me. Practice. See last week I super-kicked Kane back to nineteen ninety eight and there wasn't a person in that arena that thought I could do it. He's a former Champion and what the hell are you Christian? You're stepping into the ring with 'The Man' and you need to understand that. There's nothing special about you and you're going to be like everyone else that's stepped into this ring with me. I won't ruin the ending for everyone watching at home but there isn't a single man in this company that's had success against me, not one!"

Kidd hands the microphone to Natalya and the crowds boos change from just boos to now some whistling as she brings the microphone up to her mouth.

Natalya Neidhart
"Christian, one of the very very best...at coming up short. A man that won't ever be forgotten...for never quite being able to get the job done. You can see where I'm going with this. Christian, we've seen men like you come and go since we stepped into the UWF. Guys who kind of come and go, never really reach that much success and start to sort of float around, never really doing anything. While Tyson was making his climb to the top what exactly were you doing Christian? I won't completely count you out here because that would just be rude of me but the truth is you don't stand any chance once you drag your middle aged, beat up carcass out here and step between those ropes. You're just going to be another name on the list of men that Tyson's left laying. But at least you get to share the spotlight this week Christian, that's something to be proud of, since you don't really have much else."

Natalya lowers her microphone as she looks back at Tyson Kidd who's smiling. She passes the microphone back to Tyson as the crowd is still booing.

Tyson Kidd
"I couldn't have said it any better baby, well said. Here's another thing that he can be proud of, that he got to step in the ring with your new UWF World Heavyweight Champion. After a steamroll through Christian this week, my eyes are set on that gold. While I have some what of an easy week, my Royal Rumble opponent looks to have his hands full tonight as he's facing off against a man with some actual integrity, a man of class, in Damien Sandow. Now I know Sandow is going to be able to soften him up a bit before the Rumble, he's already not at one hundred percent and he'll be even worse come the Rumble. While I on the other hand, have nothing to worry about as I get to kick-"

All of a sudden Tyson Kidd is cut off by a very familiar theme, he looks surprised and upset as he's cut off by his opponent for the evening. Kidd lowers his microphone and he & Natalya turn their attention to the entrance ramp to await the arrival of Christian.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
All of a sudden Tyson Kidd is cut off by a very familiar theme, he looks surprised and upset as he's cut off by his opponent for the evening. Kidd lowers his microphone and he & Natalya turn their attention to the entrance ramp to await the arrival of Christian.

GO!!!

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of The Year does indeed begin playing and Tyson and Natalya turn their attention towards the stage where Captain Charisma makes his way out from the back. Christian has a microphone in hand already and puts it to his lips as the music begins to fade.

20050530_christian.jpg

Christian: Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, why all the hostility? Is it because you promised everyone back in the great country of Canada that you would become World Heavyweight Champion at Starrcade and you failed? Is it because you know you've got one more chance at Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble and you're not as confident as you may pretend to be. Or is it because that thing standing next to you in the ring has a bigger set of balls than you do?!

The crowd laughs at Christian's form of humor as Captain Charisma chuckles while walking down the entrance ramp towards the ring.

Christian: Well, Tyson, whatever it may be, I suggest you figure it out. And I suggest you figure it out quickly because you don't have as much time as you think. You need to understand something Tyson, you're not stepping in the ring with "The Man" at the Royal Rumble, you're stepping in the ring with "The Man" in six short nights when you go one on one with "The Instant Classic." And I know what you're thinking, how can I call myself the man when I'm not the one getting the World Championship matches like you are? How can I be so sure that I'm going to beat you when you're obviously miles ahead of me when it comes to in-ring talent? The answer to that is simple Kidd. I know how good I am. My peeps know how good I am. Everyone in the back knows how good I am, including the man who is holding the Championship that you're chasing. And do you want to know how he knows? Because I've beaten him in the middle of that ring.

Christian climbs the steel steps and walks across the ring apron before entering the ring through the middle ropes.

NOC11_Photo_058.jpg

Christian: That's right! The lowly Christian did something that Tyson Kidd is unable of doing. I beat Shawn Michaels clean in this ring. There wasn't any need for anyone to come down and ring the bell in my favor, I put him down and I could do it again.

Christian: But of course, you're not Shawn Michaels, right? You're Tyson Kidd. The man who has accomplished so much here in UWF. Please remind me Tyson, what exactly does your storied tenure in this company consist of again? Oh yeah that's right, getting beaten up by Vince Russo and his group of cronies before having Stephanie McMahon try and hand you the World Heavyweight Championship. I can see why your name causes everyone to tremble in fear. I mean, look at me, I'm just terrified of the fact that I have to face you.

Christian chuckles, but his demeanor soon changes and he becomes deathly serious.

Christian: Understand something Tyson, I can be condescending too. You might be the last student of the Hart Dungeon, you might be the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, but none of that impresses me. And it doesn't impress me, because even though you have the tools and all the accolades, you haven't accomplished a damn thing. And that Tyson Kidd makes you nothing more than a failure. You want to talk about me trying to relive the past, Kidd, I could go on for days bragging about the things I've done in this company, but instead I choose to look toward the future. And my future is winning the Royal Rumble Match and main eventing WrestleMania and becoming World Heavyweight Champion. But the question is Tyson, when I'm in that Main Event, where will you be? Because for all the talk and all the bravado, you can't beat Shawn Michaels.

Christian: If anyone here needs to be knocked down a peg, it's you. You say there's nothing special about me. What's so special about you Tyson? Is it your fascination with the color pink? Is it the fact I'm about ninety percent sure that Natalya used to be called "Nate", what is it Tyson? Because for the life of me, I can't think of anything that gives you the right to walk around with the massive ego that you have. Face it Kidd, the only thing that was remotely interesting about you was that stupid little haircut you used to have, but now that is gone and you're just another face in the crowd.

Christian gets nose to nose with the Number One Contender and looks him dead in the eyes.

Christian: You're no different than anyone else and I promise you that you're no better. You're no better than the other flash in the pan wrestlers that have been given World Heavyweight Championship matches. You're no better than John Morrison, you're no better than The Miz, you're no better than Batista and look where all of them are at now. So please, continue to underestimate me. Continue to think that this match is going to be a "tune-up" and come RAW when I flip the switch on you, I will make sure that you end up just like the rest of them; forgotten. Because that's....how I roll.

Christian says he last line with intensity and lowers his mic as the Number One Contender is given the floor to speak again.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

00145123.jpg

Fans in the arena give a mix reaction as the engine of the Undertakers motorcycle rides down the ramp. Undertaker goes and he circles around the ring with his bike before stopping it. Taker goes and he gets off his back as he goes and he enters the ring. Taker wastes no time asking a for a microphone as they quickly give it too him. Undertaker goes and he grabs the microphone, and he begins to speak to it.

3355.jpg

Undertaker: Well ain't this interesting.... It seems that my hollering I did last week paid off. It seems that the company understood what in the hell I wanted. I wanted some respect and you can't get any bigger then going on and facing off against the UWF Global Champion Eddie Guerrero. Now Eddie Guerrero he has been a thorn in my baby brothers side. Been hitting Kane with chairs, been haunting him for a while now, but you know what Eddie despite what in the hell you're doing to my baby brother I could honestly care less. Eddie you're doing every you need to be to become a UWF Champion, and hopefully a successful one at it, but guess what Eddie if you want your reign to succeed. If you want people to think you have done something amazing in your reign you don't need to worry about Kane, no you gotta worry about big brother Undertaker.

Taker goes and he circles around the ring until before leaning on the ropes, and he begins speaking again

Undertaker: Cause Eddie if I beat you then no one is talking about Eddie Guerrero defeating Kane if you somehow do. No people will talk about how the Undertaker defeated Eddie Guerrero, and how the Undertaker made the champion look like nothing but a joke. Eddie losing to me will make you have to worry that you have to face me down the line for that belt. Don't ya realize that son? See Eddie I am not being a nice guy over here explaining this to you, I am just trying to give you a reality check in what happens when you do lose to me this Tuesday on Raw.

Taker goes and he goes off the ropes and he begins to speak again

Undertaker: Eddie though it won't be all that bad. Hell all the people they will talk about how your the first person to enter the illustrious Deadman Inc. When people look at all the souls that I have destroyed over the years. People can look as they see Eddie Guerrero as the first amigo on there. I mean Eddie you're going to be the most famous member of Deadman Inc. once it is all said and done. Sadly Eddie people won't remember your name for the success that you have done in the ring. No Eddie people are just gonna remember how everything cam crashing down after you faced the Undertaker.. That is how you're going to be remembered.

Fans give a mix reaction still confused what to think of this Undertaker. The cheers are a bit positive as some people like Undertaker more then Eddie. Undertaker goes and he awaits for the global champion

Status
Not open for further replies.