UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 12/2/13: Kidd vs Wyatt

Tyson doesn't look phased by Bray Wyatt's words at all as he stares into his opponents eyes while the crowd roars, as they're firmly behind Tyson Kidd and they're all awaiting his response. Kidd lifts the microphone back up to his mouth and the crowd settles down to allow him to speak.

GBdl5mM.png

Tyson Kidd
"Yeah, you're right, the floor is mine, because you're in my house! Bray, you don't intimidate me, your words don't send fear down my spine like it does to some of these other guys. I'm like no one you've ever been in here with before. I know exactly what you're all about, you want to get in my head, you want to play mind games with me, that's all this is. But I know that's all you are, you're all talk. If I allowed you into my head then sure, maybe you'd stand a chance but you're just going to end up like everyone else they've put in front of me. You're flesh and blood like all the rest of them, we're all in the same business and at the end of the day you've stepped in my house and you want to take what's mine. If you think that I'm just going to let you take an opportunity away from me than maybe even you believe your own hype? Maybe that is true, maybe you do believe all of this garbage that you mumble, I mean sure, there were some facts mixed in there. When I arrived here in UWF, you had already been a World Champion, and a Tag-Team Champion, but that's where the facts stop. See you called me a nobody, but while you were busy losing those Championships, I was too busy being the fastest rising star the UWF has ever seen. In these five months I've done things that even people that have been here for years couldn't do. I've beat former Champions, just like yourself. I've found success every where I've been and this won't be any different. Bray, your words have no effect on me, you don't scare me."

The crowd chants Tysons' name while Kidd paces back and forth in the ring while staring at Bray. The crowd sits back down and settles down once again. There's a clear tension in the arena between these two men. Kidd has the same intense look on his face from when he first stepped through the curtain.

Tyson Kidd
"At the end of the day, you're just like everyone else. You have bones that can be broken, lungs that can be collapsed, a head that can be concussed. You're no different. When someone steps in the ring with me, they get hurt, period. It doesn't matter if they have some spooky music and ramble on and on with all of their mumbo jumbo. I don't show any remorse, I don't care what you have to say about. Cut the shit Bray, be a man and quit hiding behind your words. You need to open your eyes and see what you're stepping into. You're getting into not just a wrestling match, but a fight, a fight with one of the baddest men walking this Earth today. I'm not Batista, I'm not Umaga, those two can't touch me, Bray, you're entering a fight with Tyson Kidd. You might not be scared right now, and I really don't expect you to be. But why don't you go ask every other person that's stepping in the ring with me how it went. Go ask them about their concussions or why they wake up in pain every morning. I'm not here right now because I'm like you, I'm not going out of my way to try to get in your way. I don't need to, quite frankly, I'm better than that. I can get the job done no matter what. That's what this all comes down to. It's either put up or shut up for you Bray, can you back up all this trash you're spewing out of that mouth of yours? Or are you just all hype? Is this only reason you won those Championships, is because those people allowed you to get in their heads? Bray, you're not better than me, and that's what this all comes down to."

Kidd still has his eyes locked on Bray. He steps up to Bray Wyatt and doesn't budge an inch, The two men stare at each other while Bray grins. After a few seconds of being toe to toe both men back up and Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"If you think you're better than me, then you're just as stupid as you are crazy. I proved in the past that I'm better than men that claim that they're the 'best'. Men that said some of the same stuff you're saying. Just because I've never held gold here in the UWF that I didn't stand a chance, that I wasn't good enough, that I didn't belong, so all the stuff you're saying doesn't shock me. I've heard the same thing this whole time, I'm the new guy, I get it. But you have to look at the facts here, I'm a winner, and I'm on my path to become Champion and you're the only thing standing in my way of me getting that chance. You're the one standing in my way from quieting those doubters, those people that don't think I'm good enough. I not only get a Championship shot, but I get to silence you Bray. Then it's you that has to look in the mirror, because in your mind, I'm a nobody. So when you go down to me, what's that make you?"

Kidd immediately brings the microphone microphone back up to his mouth and almost yelling into Brays face now as he's cut the distance down between the two and this could pop off at any moment now. The audience is all on the edge of their seats as they love what's going on in the ring right now.

Tyson Kidd
"You're below me, and I get to prove that to the World soon enough. Not only do I believe in myself and know that I have what it takes to put you to rest, every single one of these people believe in me and know that I can put you down. You're just like the rest of them, there's no difference, Bray, I'll tell you right now, if you want to beat me, you're going to have to kill me. There is no way I'm going to let this go, and I'm not just going to let you come out here and let you think you can just walk all over me. I'm too damn good and I've came too far for you to beat me, there's no way that I can let that happen. All bullshit aside, Bray, I'm going to kick your ass, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

The crowd is all on their feet as the roof is about to blow off the place. Both men are face to face as neither man is budging an inch. Kidd brings the microphone up to his mouth one more time.

Tyson Kidd
"You might have beat Batista and Umaga last week, I beat AJ Styles and Ted Dibiase last week, but guess what? That doesn't matter now, the only thing that matters is by the end of the night, you're going to have on thing in common with all of those men. That's that you went home a loser. I'm sure they can make room for you in the back, so you, Batista, Umaga, AJ, and Ted can all watch Tyson Kidd versus Shawn Michaels at Starcade, and not only you, but every person that's ever doubted me, from the competitors in the back, to the front office, hell, to even some of these crazy fans here tonight, that I do have what it takes to become World Heavyweight Champion. So Shawn, I hope you're watching in the back, because what I'm going to do to Bray Wyatt, is nothing compared to what you're going to have to endure. For those of you who have been living under a rock and haven't seen a Tyson Kidd match in the past five months, I don't have to sit here and say that I'm a bad man, you can all witness that whenever that bell rings. I'm better than everyone else in the back, and it's just a matter of time that I have visual proof to back up my words, Bray, just know now, get this into your thick skull, that once our match is over with and all of the dust has settled, that you're going to leave a different man, a man that's broken, not just physically but mentally, because that's what happens when you step in the ring with me. Look at a man like AJ Styles, he's questioning if he still has 'it'? That's what you get to look forward to, you had your time at the time Bray, but times change, and you have your eyes locked on the future."

Kidd lowers his microphone and all of the crowd is on their feet, cheering and applauding Tyson. A grin starts to grow on Kidd's face as he waits to see if his opponents has any more words.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Raw: Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow.

Bryan looks over at Sandow with a puzzled look on his face. Daniel lifts his microphone back up and addresses his former tag team partner.

friday_night_smackdown_daniel_bryan_is_not_the_weak_link_season_15.jpg

Daniel Bryan: If you're done doing your history lesson, let me correct a few things your history revisionist mind didn't really touch on. How did you become UWF Champion again? Oh yeah, that's right. You waited for Miz to knock Cody Rhodes out and you picked up the pieces. Damien, you were never a true world champion. You were a placeholder, waiting for the next person, the next true world champion to take it from you. Real world champions actually earn their title shots, not schmoozing up to general managers and selling me out to get one. Damien, you didn't make me into anything but a joke in my time with you. I was coming out here, spewing your rhetoric and making a fool of myself and, for what? You and Bray hogged all of the spotlight and left me doing nothing. Y.E.S. was a failure, big time. We never "saved" or "enlightened" anyone. These people were "enlightened" to the fact that you and Bray had no idea what you were talking about and Dean Ambrose and I "saved" the UWF from ever having to put up with you two as a team ever again. You tried to keep me right where you wanted me, Damien, but you couldn't. I started to see through everything and I saw where I needed to go and I couldn't get there with dead weight like you.

Bryan pauses for a moment as the crowd is continuing to cheer him on. Sandow is scoffing at this but Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: But, Sandow, I'm not here to talk about the past. The past is the past but the future......is staring right at you. That's right because, while you'll do what you've always done and rely on others to accomplish your goals, I will be where I've always deserved to be and that's the very top. We could sit here and debate on title reigns and petty BS like that but, at the end of the day, it really just comes down to when we step into this ring. You see, while you've been busy trying to "save" these people, I've recharged. I'm better, stronger, faster. I'm a student of the art of professional wrestling. Damien, you're going to be in over your head on RAW when that bell rings because I'm going to test you. From bell to bell, I'm gonna see just what you're made of and you'll find out just exactly who the Hell Daniel Bryan really is. To call me weak is to admit that you don't know me at all. Your confidence will be your downfall and I want you to remember every single word you've said when your ass is tapping out to The Best this business has to offer.

Bryan walks a little closer to Sandow, as if sizing him up. He then looks him dead in the eyes and continues.

Daniel Bryan: And Damien, I look forward to seeing you re-introduce the world to Damien Sandow. In fact, I'm counting on it. For months now, all I've heard is that I was the weak link of Y.E.S. and, good, let people think that because it'll make this Monday night all the more sweeter when I prove to the naysayers and the critics that Daniel Bryan is the real deal. You want to know just what's in store for you on RAW? Anything I want, really. I could snap an arm. I could crack a rib if I so choose but, why ruin the surprise? Since you like to quote great works, I'll use one of my own. To quote "The Crow" by James O'Barr, "May God grant you the mercy that I cannot." There will be no mercy from me, Damien. Quite simply put, I despise and loathe everything about you. I'm sick of your face. I'm sick of your voice. I'm sick of you and, on RAW, I'll do you and everyone else a huge favor and your "re-introduction" will quickly become your farewell. Why? Because I'm going to kick your fuckin' head in!

Bryan lowers his microphone as the crowd continues to go crazy for Bryan. Sandow and Bryan then glare into each others eyes.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF RAW 12/2/13: AJ Styles vs Kane

images

Kane looks bemused as he waits for AJ to finish speaking. He raises the microphone to his lips

Kane:I’m afraid you have misunderstood the words coming from my mouth, you have twisted them and taken offence when none was intended. I know you are no ordinary man AJ, or you would not even be thinking of stepping into the ring with a monster such as myself. What I meant was that we have no current issue with each other. We have no logical or emotional reason to be locking horns on Monday evening, other than giving these fans an opportunity to see us duke it out in the middle of this ring. If I am able to defeat you AJ, a former World Heavyweight Champion, and one who has held the belt a hell of a lot more recently than the current Global Champion has managed, then I will be sending a powerful message to Steve Borden. If I am able to demolish a man as popular and successful as AJ Styles, then what hope does Steve Borden have against me? In a way AJ, I was actually complimenting you, and yet you choose to take offence. But it is of no matter to me, because I really couldn’t care less about your feelings.

The crowd boo Kane’s harsh words, but Kane is undeterred and continues speaking

Kane:

You can rest assured AJ I am not underestimating you. I do not display the mindless arrogance that I so despise in my other opponents. No, I deal in facts and observations. And the facts are AJ you have been slipping up in the ring more often than not. People are questioning you, challenging the claim of you being the Phenomenal one that you have relied on your image presenting. But I also know that nothing would make a bigger impact than you getting a huge win over the Devils Favourite Demon on Monday evening. I have come to tell you that it is not going to happen. Because as much you want to make a statement AJ, as much as you want to prove to these fans that you are Phenomenal, and that you haven’t lost your touch, you’re simply up against the wrong person this week. You are facing a dark force that is relentless, does not discriminate in its pain and destruction. You need a big win AJ, but I also need to show the rest of the UWF locker room that what happened to me at the hands of Steve Borden was a one-off and will never happen again. I need to destroy you on Monday night just as much as you need to defeat me. It will be a clash of two individuals who have everything to fight for. I know you will bring your A game AJ, you always do: - win, lose or draw. But just like last time, it will still not be enough. Because the hunger in me, the hate that lies within me is inevitably by its very nature more powerful than the desire for success that lies in you. Hit me with everything you have, knock me down. But I will just sit back up. Eventually AJ, you will get tired and make a mistake and that is all I will need. Just like last time, one mistake and I will pounce.

Kane allows his last sentence to sink in, before finishing his speech

images

Kane:

You compare yourself to a Phoenix AJ, but after you crash and burn in flames at my feet once again, I am not so sure that you will rise again…….

Kane lowers the microphone and waits for a response…

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Raw 12.2.13 Sheamus vs. Ambrose

Ambrose chuckles silently to himself before raising the mic to speak to Sheamus.

So I as well as everyone else here are supposed to believe that nothing matters until we beat Sheamus is that right? Why go after a world title when we haven't fought Sheamus? I'll tell 'ya just why, because you don't matter to anyone. You're first run on NXT failed and I'm supposed to believe you when you say you're better than John Cena, Jeff Hardy or Batista. Even if you were better than them, that doesn't mean a hell of a whole lot to me.

Ambrose turns away and looks to the crowd while he continues to address him.

You see, people talk Sheamus. Boy do they love to talk. Half of them aren't even good at it and none of them can really ever back it up except one man. No not you, me. You want things to get violent? I'll be more than happy to help you out. Nothing's better than beating up a man who talks a big game with your bare hands. I don't care if I have to fight you, Hogan and Jericho in a handicap match, I'm going to do what I said I'm going to do just like I always do. You may have been a Great White wherever you came from but here, you're just another fish in the ocean.

A nice response from the crowd as Dean casually leans against the ropes

That's right Sheamus, UWF is an ocean of talent and in this ocean there are many Great Whites. Some devastating, some not so much but it doesn't really matter because at the end of the day, there is and always will be only one Dean Ambrose and guess what Sheamus, It's about time he goes fishin'.

Ambrose mimes his mic is a fishing line and tosses it out to Sheamus and smirks as he reels him in.

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF 12/09/13 - Tag Team Main Event

As the lights dim down in preparation for the main event, Hulk Hogan's music is the first to hit the loudspeakers. Real American plays as the fans rise to their feet applauding the Immortal Hulk Hogan. Hogan comes out from behind the curtain dawning his brightly shining gold plated Transatlantic Championship. He performs his classic air guitar poses before walking down the ramp highfiving his fans before eventually entering the ring. He gets a mic from a stage hand and brings it to his mouth.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me just get straight to the point here dudes, there is one man I want to get my hands on tonight and it is no secret that that man is Shemoose. Right off the bat here man, I just want to promise that all you UWF fanatics are in for one hell of a ride tonight. The only thing I need to clear up before I get onto Shemoose is Christian. I want it to be no secret that he was one of the men I had to defeat to claim this title back in October. I know that tonight is a big night for the both of us and for us to be successful we gotta clear the air man. You're a veteran to this sport and I respect that Christian. I have nothing bad to say about you man and I hope it's mutual, so how about you come out here and we can settle this before we end up crushing these punks in this squared circle here tonight."

The fans applaud in agreement as Hogan continues.

Hulk Hogan: "Before we get to that though, I think everyone wants to know how I feel about coming face to face with none other than the number one contender for this belt. Everywhere I go, the little Hulksters ask me - "Hulk, is there any truth to the rumor that Sheamus will defeat you come Starrcade? - Hulkster, are you really in over your head - Can you really beat the Celtic Warrior?" Well today man, right here on RAW, we are gonna wipe all these questions out. Sheamus, right here tonight when you are me both are fresh as a daisy, I'm gonna prove brother that I can beat you anywhere, anytime, with anyone in your corner tonight like the little DiBiase. All my Hulkamaniacs, they are gonna feel it tonight too. If you've looked in their eyes, if you've seen their fear brother, they realize when I get Sheamus up into that scoop slam position or that powerbomb position, and when I slam him through that very mat tonight, from New York to Florida - everyone will hear it and they will be tweeting and facebooking all night long and come Starrcade, it will end the exact same way as it will tonight dude. Hulkamania on top once again."

Hogan backs up to take a deep breath from his classic ranting.

Hulk Hogan: "With that being said Sheamus, I don't care if it's you or Teddy DiBiase who's in that ring tonight with me. I sure as hell hope to get my hands on you but either way - a message will be sent. You think you can get away with your cheap shots and your trash talking. It's about time to come out here and face me like a man for once."

Hulk-Hogan-TNA-cc2-0-simon-q.jpg

Hulk Hogan takes a step back and extends his arms waiting for someone to come out from the back.

OOC: Let's get some back and forth going here hopefully. 2-2, maybe even 3-3? Kept it short for a reason, let's do it.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw: Umaga vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

Damien Sandows theme hits and the audience immediately show their hatred for him, and emerging through the curtain only makes them rowdier as Sandow smiles up towards the heavens with a microphone already in hand. He raises it to his lips as his music fades off, holding it as if it were a fine wine glass and begins his usual introduction.

normal_RAW_1030_Photo_140_zpsf5010c08.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to-

Sandow pauses for a moment

No no, not quite yet. For I do not wish to acquire any indulgence from you people at this current moment, the only attention I seek for now is of two specific individuals. Ms. Stratus and a...Mr?...Mr. Umaga. And what I seek to parlay to them is simply facts, facts such as since coming to Monday nights serial: Raw, it seems attention has shifted away from the likes of you two just as the attention has shifted away from me in the past several weeks thanks to the past of a group I once led falling apart. Facts such as in our past brands we were considered the people to face to be anything, Umaga with his dominant reign as champion and it was often said "you can't spell Smackdown without Sandow." And yet once we come to Raw we are not shown the same respect we earned already, you're challenges have fallen on deaf ears and I have been all but ignored by the audience and management alike. But I have the solution, I have all the solutions.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring, continuing to talk as he faces the stage.

I know who to target, I know how to target them, and I know how to get the attention we need to accomplish what we deserve. And while I will be setting all of this in motion soon enough, there are ways of bringing about salvation sooner. So tonight I shall extend an offer towards the two of you, one you should strongly consider not only for yourselves but for the betterment of all these slack-jawed half wits that make up the UWF audience.

The crowd boos the insult towards them and Sandow turns to them as if they were all one person interrupting him as he speaks.

Please remain silent when I am speaking, Thank you.

The audience only boo louder in protest, and Damien snaps out

SILENCE!

The crowd doesn't listen, but Sandow calms down and turns back towards the stage.

This offer is to join my word, to follow the path I am paving and reach levels you both never thought possible for yourselves. You may ask yourselves why I am being so benevolent, why oh why would I offer this amazing opportunity to the two of you. And the reason is quite simple, Ms. Stratus has always been a role model of sorts to the female audience and while some of the statues upon the pedestals of this industry should be torn down, some simply need to be viewed from a different perspective. With your abilities and my enlightenment shining through it can spread my reach even farther, which brings me to the Samoan "bulldozer". He will be a lesson, a lesson to all the people watching that no matter how far down the doldrums of ignorance they have sunk, Damien Sandow will always be able to rescue you. I shall enlighten a savage, and add to his vocabulary from what has already been discovered by him, not so he can become these peoples definition of normal. No no, so that he can become better not only physically as he already is to them, but intellectually as I can make them. So Ms. Stratus and Mr. Umaga what do you say? do you accept me as the one having power, authority, and influence, otherwise defined as Lord, and savior?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Raw: Umaga vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

â€Let Me Blow Ya Mind†by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo the most successful manager in UWF history. Trish Stratus. She makes her way out to the stage with mic in hand and chooses to reply from there.

Best manager of all time Trish Stratus:

Well hello there Sandow. I have to say that I have listened to all that you have spoken as well as your opponent in Umaga. And we discussed amongst one another all of the pros and cons of such a team being formed. We even had to come the conclusion that a lot of what you have spoken is true. While we ruled Anarchy with an iron fist and while we were starting to catch fire here… they made sure to silence us. They made sure to keep us back to ensure that we didn’t do here what we did there. And while myself and Nattie have been at each other’s throats for weeks… now they want to put a muzzle on it because her little boyfriend is going for the world title against that bastard Shawn Michaels. Its like… well despite all that these two have done… let’s just throw them in a meaningless match against Sandow and see which of these two will look to rip each other’s heads off and want that push to the top of the ladder one little rung at a time. It is as if they think we are little hamsters on a wheel and will only do what they want. Like they control this. It is as if they have forgotten who exactly we are. They have forgotten what it is that we’ve accomplished in all of our time here. Like we’re just … useless fodder. Like we’re just filler talent. A complete showing of disrespect. And if anything… that little girl Stephanie needs to realize just who exactly is the queen is. Because while she maybe a McMahon… she is dealing with Trish Stratus and I don’t take kindly to being treated in such a manner.

The crowd is a bit perplexed wondering if a merger could actually be in place.

So trust me when I say I know as well who to target. I know how to target them. I know how to hit them the absolute hardest and I would have no problems dealing with any repercussions because I have Umaga by my side and together we will once again reek havoc. Except this time… it will be twice as ruthless as what was experienced and seen on Anarchy. This time there will be a trail of blood, a trail of tears. There will be so much destruction this time around they will ponder if it will even be worth it to try to rebuild what was destroyed because it will only be torn down again. The infrastructure of what this industry, the very foundation will be ripped to shreds leaving all to crumble at our feet.

The fans start to audibly boo loud as a smile comes across Trish’s face.

And in saying all of that leads me to you Sandow. You and your offer to form a team where you will be the enlightened savior. The one to lead us to the future. To the promised land of destroying Raw from the ground up. And I have to say… you have to be the most ridiculous and insane person that I’ve ever come across. In fact you would have to be stupid to think that not only I but that Umaga would want to be subjected and deemed as underlings to you? No no. We do what we want when we want. We destroy who we want when we want. We are refusing to be held back by anybody anymore. We are going to remind each and every single person just why we are the most feared tandem in the entirety of UWF. And that means heading down to that ring come Raw and showing you that you and all of your enlightening will not be enough. That as you may declare yourself as a savior and lord… you will not even be able to save yourself from the eternal damnation that will be placed upon you. Our time to reign supreme is back and we aren’t going to allow anybody or anything to slow us down and that includes you.

Trish lowers her mic as there is a mixed reaction now from the crowd as there is ease that the team will not form but it is still Trish speaking.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Raw: Umaga vs. Damien Sandow

Sandow looks around for a moment before turning back towards Trish and clapping, tapping his hand lightly on the other like clapping for a golfer. Raising his microphone once more.

SD_695_Photo_019.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Very good show, quite convincing and believable plot, you can tell you truly believe it all and that is what sells your story best.

Sandow pauses, a smile across his face but he blinks a couple times as if realizing something.

Oh I apologize, were you serious? Madam I do believe you've focused so dearly on your clients credentials you have failed to do a true managers occupation and that is scout the competition. My name is Damien Sandow, and for over a year I have proven the UWF audience wrong week in and week out. I've bested champions like Shawn Michaels, Steve Borden, and John Cena, I've overcome the seemingly unstoppable like The Big Show and Dean Ambrose, I've even bested an acquaintance of yours in Edge. Throughout my time here people have believed me to be craven, and yet once in the ring I have outwitted the best of the best. I am intellectually superior, and as such I know someones weaknesses before they even know my strengths. Now I do understand your client seeks to let out frustration, to bulldoze over me like some commoner, but sadly I must report that it is not going to end up that way.

Sandow tilts his head and strokes his beard in thought

Quite desponding, I truly believed you to be intelligent enough to what is ahead and choose to join the correct side and make the best choice for your client. But it is only further proof of how far society at large has befallen, but do not give it much thought as I must always first attempt to convert and I've come to terms that the intellectually deficient are too proud to say they will follow my footsteps. I am clearing a path, shining lights on the sides, and providing a map to follow to bring you all to the promise land and people are too proud to accept it...they'd rather run blindly in the woods to their doom than to say they were willingly saved. But the fact of the matter is, Salvation is coming...the Era of Enlightenment is coming and it will shine across all of you so that you are forced to enlighten yourself or drown in the sea of inequity and ineptitude, I just provide people with the opportunity to assist me in my quest and enlighten themselves before I do so. With that said Ms. Stratus I do wish you two the best of luck in your so called path of destruction, for you are both placing all your hopes and dreams on the bulldozers ability to drive and eventually it will malfunction and when that occurs you have no back up plans and therefore no way of remaining on the path you've chosen.

Damien gets a wide smirk on his face.

And as a gift to you both, to show that there are no hard feelings, I will teach you both that lesson. Before you both drive too far down the path, before you can't turn back once you're running on fumes with people gunning for you, I shall show you what it is like to be in that situation...what panic feels like when the only sure thing you knew, Umagas dominance, goes away. Perhaps after learning this lesson, you will come to your senses and follow my word. However, do realize that you will not be underlings you will simply be saved, To quote the 17th century priest and poet Angelus Silesius: "I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God. He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be." pride should not detain you both from finding enlightenment yourselves instead of having to have your eyes pried open...You're Welcome.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF 12/09/13 - Tag Team Main Event

Hogan doesn't have to wait for very long before a voice is heard throughout the arena.

???: Okay, pump the brakes, Hulkster.

Everybody is looking around for where the voice has come from. Has it come from ringside? Has it come from the audience? In fact it's neither. It simply comes from behind the curtain, soon revealing the identity of the voice as belonging to Ted DiBiase Jr. DiBiase steps out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand and arm linked with Maryse, as he makes his way out and begins to descend down the stage while being booed by the crowd.

DiBiaseMaryse1_zpsb3bc6613.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: The Immortal Hulk Hogan, live and in the flesh, oh and with his Transatlantic Championship too! Paints a nice little picture of just what could've been. I mean you must be aware of how fortunate you are to be facing Sheamus at Starrcade in defence of your championship instead of me, right? See fortunately for you, Hulk, I had a change of heart leading into that number one contender's match. At first I wanted to face you for your title because, let's face it, it's just a great feeling being a champion. But while I had the inevitable back and forth with Christopher Daniels, Reverend D'Von and Sheamus, I had the realisation... that I'm severely lowering my standards here. Us DiBiase's, we don't settle for second rate competition, Hulk. Don't take that personally, after all it's the very attitude that could potentially have handed you a lifeline as champion. That's not to say Sheamus isn't capable of taking it from you. It's just it would've been like taking candy from a baby had I been the number one contender.

By now DiBiase and Maryse have walked up the steel steps and stood on the ring apron, and with this pause DiBiase now assists Maryse in entering the ring before doing so himself.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now Hulk, with all due respect, what I just had to say really isn't anything but the truth. If you or your Hulkamaniacs require any reminding of this, it'll come your way on Monday night, don't you worry about that. The same can be said about your partner for the week, my recently announced Starrcade opponent, Christian. Now I've got plenty to say about Christian in the coming weeks both to his face and on Raw next week, and while I'll save my breath for the meantime I'm sure he won't be able to help himself and will get the party started right here, right now. Whatever the case, Hulk, whichever Christian decides to show up - whether it's the whining, moaning, bitter man who constantly begged for one... more... World Championship match while I set about becoming the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown, or if it's the one who you comfortably accounted for back in October to become champion in the first place - don't think that he'll provide the perfect back up for you. As we've seen with his UWF past, he's a pretty selfish guy, willing to do ANYTHING for that one... more... match! He'll sell you down the river faster than your career has declined.

DiBiase grins at that last cheap shot while he's resoundingly booed by the crowd in attendance. He turns away from Hogan and focuses elsewhere.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Now as for my partner this week, I just want him to understand before he comes out here that he never got the better of me a few weeks ago. Like I have made mention of many times now, coincidentally no footage was taken of me standing at ringside and literally watching as Sheamus took down Daniels and D'Von. I made the match a spectacle, just like a DiBiase always does, and Sheamus took the plaudits. But Sheamus, one thing's for certain - you want the upper hand on Hogan, don't you? Well set your temper aside for just one night... and coincide like a civil human being. It could be worth your while.

DiBiase is still grinning as he remains focused on the titantron, waiting for Sheamus or even Christian to emerge.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
UWF Raw 12/09/13: Test vs The Miz vs Drew McIntyre

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg#t=0[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He takes a moment before he begins to speak.

Drew Mcintyre: It’s about time that I am featured on RAW. It has been a couple of weeks since UWF restarted and management has kept me on the B-rated show known as Velocity. My re-debut match there I defeated Christian in seconds. I showed everyone my ruthless aggression and my great technical skills in the ring. But that match made me even hungrier for more victories, you see before the restart I went on a long losing streak that I had forgotten how it felt to savor the sweet feeling of winning. But now that I have a victory under my belt since the result, I am hooked on the adrenaline and amazing feeling that I got when the referee raced my hands in the air to signal that I bested someone.

Drew Mcintyre pauses for a moment

Drew Mcintyre: Ever since I have denounced the nickname “The Chosen Oneâ€￾ that was given to me when I was brought here on a bunch of lies, I have only one person to worry about and that is me. I don’t care what UWF management has to say about me, I don’t care if they moved on and went with someone else. The only thing that matters to me now, is winning and proving everyone that I deserve the spotlight. Over in Europe I was in high demand, every single wrestling promotion wanted me to appear on their show due the high-caliber matches that I can put on day in and day out. I am the best thing to come out Scotland and I am going to prove it on my debut match on RAW against not one, but two opponents.

Drew takes another pause to catch his breath

Drew Mcintyre: Randy Orton has decided that I will be facing both The Miz and Test in a triple threat match that will open up the show on Monday. I want the entire UWF universe to make sure they tune in to RAW at the beginning because I am going to put on a main event caliber match in the opening moments of the show and you guys won’t want to miss it. I am going to show Miz and Test, why I was the most feared wrestler in Scotland. There was a reason why I was given the name The Sinister Scotsman. You see when I stepped into the ring, I had no regard for my opponent and the only thing on my mind was to pick up the victory. I would beat my opponents so bad that they had to take weeks off due to the effects of the beating that I would give them. This Monday will be no different, I have been given a chance to move to the A-Show and I am not going to let it slip away. I’m going to show everyone who the real Drew Mcintyre is.

As Drew Mcintyre finishes speaking........

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF 12/09/13 - Tag Team Main Event

DiBiase is still grinning as he remains focused on the titantron, waiting for Sheamus or even Christian to emerge. He doesn't have to wait too long for...

GO!!!

[video=youtube;CFql7rcNbRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFql7rcNbRs[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of The Year begins playing and out walks The Instant Classic Christian. Christian is all smiles as he walks down the entrance ramp, basking in the admiration from his peeps.

hqdefault.jpg

It doesn't take Christian long to reach the bottom of the entrance ramp and climb the steel steps ringside, entering the ring in the process. Christian heads to the far side of the ring, walking right past Ted DiBiase in the process. He climbs the top rope and looks out at all of his peeps in the arena.

christian-wwe-1806302.jpg

Christian leaps down and asks for a microphone from ringside. He is handed one and begins to speak as his music starts to fade out.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/3AI_xaJEZE4/mqdefault.jpg[/img[

[B][U][COLOR="#B22222"]"The Instant Classic" Christian[/COLOR][/U][/B]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Before I get to the load of crap that you just spewed Ted DiBiase, allow me to say one thing first. It was the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair that coined the phrase, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man." Last week, I went one on one with the supposed "man" around here and I did exactly what I said I was going to do; I beat him in the center of the ring. That makes me "the man" now and it gets me one step closer to what me and my peeps all want. We're one step closer to One....More....Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR]

The fans begin cheering Christian's desire to win the World Heavyweight Championship one more time. Christian walks around the ring as he thinks of his next words.

[COLOR="#B22222"]But that's down the line; I've got to focus on what's in front of me before I get what I deserve. And that would be you Ted DiBiase...[/COLOR]

Christian turns to his Starrcade opponent.

[COLOR="#B22222"]And my God man, could you be any more boring? Look around, you're in the ring with Captain Charisma and "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan. I would think that some of the personality that is in the ring right now would rub off of you and make you at least somewhat entertaining. Obviously, I was wrong. You still have the personality of a piece of cardboard.[/COLOR]

The fans pop for Christian's shot at the wealth second generation superstar.

[COLOR="#B22222"]Just listen to yourself[/COLOR] [I](Christian begins to mock DiBiase)[/I] [COLOR="#B22222"]"I'm Ted DiBiase, I lose matches on purpose because I don't feel like winning."[/COLOR] [I](Christian ends his imitation)[/I] [COLOR="#B22222"]Are you serious? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I understand that you need to save face after losing, but that's the best you could come up with? You lost because the Transatlantic Championship is a second rate Championship? Well guess what DiBiase, you're a second rate wrestler. Always have been. You come from a second rate family, you've got second rate talent and you've got second rate arm candy standing next to you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]But as far as my career being on the "decline", you couldn't be anymore wrong. I'm on my way to the top. While I'm Main Eventing RAWs week in and week out, you're living off victories from a year and a half ago. Face it DiBiase, you're not that guy anymore. You're not the World Champion. You're just another generic face in the crowd. That's why I'll defeat you this week and also at Starrcade as I make my way back to the top of this show.[/COLOR]

Christian turns his back towards DiBiase and looks at the stage.

[COLOR="#B22222"]And of course there's Sheamus. Now, I've met Sheamus a few times backstage and everything they say about him is true. He's one tough guy, and he's been on one hell of a roll as of late. But that roll is going to have to come to an end this week. You're going to have to face the "Captain Charisma, the next World Heavyweight Champion and "The Immortal One" and I don't care how bad you are, there's no way you can win this fight. You're going to have to deal with the fact that The Instant Classic is going to flip the switch and Hulk Hogan is going to drop the leg and it's all going to be over before you can say "ey fella!" Because that's how we....[/COLOR]

Before Christian can finish his sentence, the entrance theme of the Celtic Warrior cuts him off.[/CENTER]​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Raw: Christopher Daniels vs Daniel Bryan

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

The fans cheer Daniels as he comes out at the perfect time. He looks around with a look that is almost disapproving of the fans cheering. He raises his hand and makes a show of brushing off the fans, which for some reason the fans seem to enjoy. Daniels laughs to himself as he makes his way down to the ring slowly.

daniels2.jpg

As he finally makes it to the steps he waits there a moment before quickly stepping up the stairs. He stops just before getting into the ring to look at the crowd once more. They cheer again; he brushes them off and enters the ring. He is quickly given a microphone to which he does not hesitate to use.

images

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
You know, you’re all so delusional. You think your cheering actually matters to me. To be honest, after that fateful night with 2 weeks ago, I was almost encouraged by your cheering. But honestly, in the end, I realized I was the good guy in that situation. I was cheered for because I was facing John Cena, probably one of the most hated guys on the roster. I truly don’t approve of that; I should have been cheered for simply because I was the better wrestler! I AM the better wrestler! All these fools in UWF claiming to be the best, it’s a mockery is what it is. I have yet to be truly tested, until now. Ladies and gentlemen in only a few days, what should be the main event will be the second match of the evening! I, Christopher Daniels go one on one with Daniel Bryan on Monday Night Raw!

The fans cheer, mainly for Bryan as a lot of “YES!” chants can be heard.

I consider Bryan to be one of the toughest and brightest wrestlers of this generation. He has the talent that could honestly be contested as one of the best. He claims to be the Greatest of all Time! Daniel Bryan has never truly faced an opponent quite like myself. We’ve seen each other a few times on the Indy scene I’m sure. But on a big show such as Raw, where we can truly project our talent out to the world, I’d say we’d both like to go about one hundred and twenty percent. That’s what we do; we have to see who the best truly is! I can’t think of any better way honestly. If this was Wrestlemania, I’d doubt we’d survive! But we’d do it anyway, because it was the best time of our lives.

I have the utmost respect for you Daniel, but if you think for one second I’m going to let THAT get in the way of my journey to the top of the mountain, you are sadly mistaken.

Daniels lowers his microphone and waits for Bryan to reply. The fans cheering behind him.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Monday Night RAW 12/9/13: Steve Borden and Matt Bloom vs. Batista

As the fans are excited and can't wait to see what's going to happen next, suddenly they're excitement is crushed as the Global Champion Steve Borden and Matt Bloom walk through the curtain and appear at the top of the stage, stopping for a moment to soak in the disdain before making their way down the ramp. As the men enter the ring, they look around and smile as they soak up the disdain further before Steve raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

Sting-TNA-Gerweck.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: I love the sound of disappointment in the evening. I understand that with Johnny Gargano getting beaten within an inch of his life, Austin Aries getting humiliated and fired by Triple H, and Raven and Mick Foley up and quitting that guys are dropping like flies around here but come on, do you really think that men like me and Matt would join that class of degenerates and take our respective balls and go home? Absolutely not, we take our crusade far more seriously than that. Unlike Johnny Gargano, me and Matt justify the hype surrounding us, we aren't some flash in the pan that's going to be in big time matches one week and fizzling out and disappearing off the face off the planet the next week. Unlike Austin Aries, who much like Bubba Ray has needed chance after chance after chance and continually blown it, all Matt and I need to succeed and carve an impeccable niche is one chance. Now Raven and Mick Foley, on the other hand, that's when people want to draw parallels, but those people need to put their pencils down because there are no parallels to draw. Raven is exactly like Austin Aries, he's exactly like Bubba Ray, and he's exactly like Batista, but more on him in a moment. Because of what he accomplished in WCW and ECW and UCW and all of those places, Raven has earned himself quite the reputation. His abilities on the microphone are placed in a class of their own, his in-ring psychology is placed in a class of its own, he is deemed a valuable asset to any company that's able to snatch him up and any brand that's able to acquire him.

However, instead of being an asset he is instead nothing but a liability. The company heads that sign him and the brand management that books him foolishly believe the word of mouth about Raven time and time again and invest all of these long, drawn out, in-depth plans in him, putting him in the spotlight and big time matches. But they shoot themselves in the foot every time they do this, because Raven's too much of a prima donna to play ball, and he spits in their faces and takes his ball and goes home and those company heads and members of brand management are left having to scrap the long, drawn out, in-depth plans involving him and starting from scratch, they're left with an empty spotlight and they have to cancel those big time matches. You want to compare me to Raven because I blame all of you for my past failures and he blames everyone that he possibly can for his. Raven and I are nothing alike. Difference number one, my accusations have merit, and all of my accomplishments since putting the Sting character behind me have proven that. His accusations don't have any merit, instead of using the negative emotion to fuel him to live up to that hype and actually be a talent worth investing time and money in, he'd rather go home, cry, and probably use his retirement to coach soccer or something.

Mick Foley allowed himself to be swept up in that and helped Raven pick a fight with Austin. Why? Because now that there's no Establishment for him to fight, Anarchy for him to reclaim, or Smackdown for him to help run, in his realization that he's running out of options, he's desperate to keep himself in the public eye. Mick Foley and I are also nothing alike, because while he has to struggle to think of ways to get screen time and a paycheck out of UWF every week, it wasn't hard for me to find out what my purpose was in coming to Raw at all. That purpose is being worn over my shoulder right now. Once again the people pulling the strings around here have taken what they deem to be an obstacle and placed it in our line of vision, hoping that this will be the week that one of us fails, crossing their fingers and holding their breath and wishing that this will be the week that Steve Borden and Matt Bloom fall. But once again, we will prove that what they have placed in our line of vision is no obstacle, it is no challenge, it is no deterrent whatsoever. This will not be the week that you see Steve Borden or Matt Bloom fail, because you have made the mistake of putting this united front in the ring at the same time.

You made this Handicap match because you thought Batista was going to make short work of the both of us and gain the momentum he needs to defend his Tag Team Championships against the Dudley brothers at Starrcade, and that's why I have such a large smile on my face, because your plan is backfiring on you and it's backfiring in spades. In case you aren't sure what exactly it is that I'm going on about, open your eyes and take a look, your "Animal" is nowhere to be seen!

The crowd boos as the smile remains as Steve's face as he hands the microphone to Matt.

ALBERT.jpg

Matt Bloom: What is it that has you sitting in that backstage area with your tail tucked between your legs? Are you still trying to pick up the pieces of your life after your precious Corporation was disbanded against its will by the company restart? Are you not feeling as confident as you were before to be one man holding the belts that are commonly held by two? I remember that feeling, Dave, having to realize that you have no one to stand by your side or have your back, and then having to swallow the bitter pill and live with that realization. It sucks, but I didn't wallow in pity, I did something about it. I found Steve and now here we are, derailing the competition each and every week, and this week we get to hit the bullseye of the target that we've placed on your back and tag your ear, so that while you're lying broken on the mat without any momentum for Starrcade and any credibility as a champion, at least you'll feel like the "Animal" you're billed to be. I've stood in the back of the line for too many years while guys like you ate at the king's table until you puked and then kept eating, and I'm not going to stand here anymore. I'm moving to the front of the line and you're going to get out of my way when I get there, whether you want to or not. It's time for you to step out of the limelight, Dave. It's time for you to make room for Bloom.

The crowd boos as Matt and Steve pose together, greeting the fans' hatred with open arms.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Raw: Christopher Daniels vs Daniel Bryan

As Daniels finishes speaking and lowers his microphone, Daniel Bryan appears on the titantron. The fans are screaming loudly in excitement over his appearance. He has a very strange look on his face as he starts speaking.

sd707_2scrn_dbry_030613.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week, Christopher Daniels, you committed the ultimate sin. I come out during your match against John Cena two weeks ago, after you failed to get the job done, and helped you exact a measure of revenge against him but, what was my thanks for all of that? You cost me my match, which would be grounds enough for a broken bone or two, but no, you cost me a match against Damien freakin' Sandow. Are you kidding me? You distracted me long enough for him to sneak in a cheap victory, something I guaranteed myself I wouldn't let happen. Christopher Daniels, this isn't about the fans cheering you or not cheering you. Quite frankly, I don't care if they do or don't, mostly because I know they would never cheer for someone as flip-floppy as you. No, this isn't about proving that you're the best because you're staring right at The Best Wrestler In The World. It's not about any of that. No......I know exactly what this is about......

Bryan rubs his beard and looks as if he's gathering his thoughts. Then, he looks back into the camera and continues.

Daniel Bryan: Your jealousy. Your embarrassment. Your inadequacy. That is what this is all about. You can't stand the fact that I'm your superior. I can sense your sarcasm in that mocking tone of yours. "I consider Bryan to be one of the toughest and brightest wrestlers of this generation." Like I really believe you. I mean, how could I? You have a history of....shall we say......deceitfulness. Look at what you've done to people like MVP and Desmond Wolfe. Granted, Wolfe and I aren't the best of friends but I took my grievances with him to his face and beat his ass at the Great American Bash in that very ring. My point is, I don't trust a single word that comes out of your mouth. You cost me my match because I stole your thunder. I came out here while you finally reached the main event and I stole your thunder. You put on a fake smile but everyone knows the real Christopher Daniels. You're a petty, petty man, Chris, and your pettiness is going to cost you dearly.......

Bryan paces around a bit like something has went off in his mind. He then looks back at the camera with the same wide-eyed look.

Daniel Bryan: Christopher Daniels, there won't be a John Cena to get in the way when we step into that ring. That's the reason that I'm back here right now is that the next time I step into a ring with you, I'm going to break every bone in your body and you won't even be able to make it to Starrcade. Then, after this roadblock is taken care of, and I toss your ass to the bottom of the totem pole, its off to take the European Title from John Cena because, you know, I'm capable of doing it. YES! YES! YES!

Bryan walks away screaming "YES!" as the crowd chants along with him.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Re: UWF Raw 12/09/13: Test vs The Miz vs Drew McIntyre

THIS IS THE TEST

[video=youtube;bxVnsOkk6fU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxVnsOkk6fU[/video]

Test and Stacy Keibler appear from the back to cheers from the crowd. Test stands there and lets the crowd admire Stacy for a few seconds and they then proceed to the ring. Test goes up the steps and sits on the roper so Stacy Keibler and set into the ring to a massive cheer and climbs in after her. Test stands there staring at McIntyre while Stacy proceeds to get a microphone and begins speaking….

download_zps2f158f00.jpg

Stacy: Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce the man who fulfilled his promise to all of his Testicles by kicking Austin Aries head off and winning his first title. A man who is rising step by step to the top of UWF and will beat two men come Monday Night Raw…My client and your TV Champion, Test!

Crowds cheers loudly as Stacy gives the mic to Test…

Test: Man it feels great to here that announced. Test, TV Champion. I may have only been here for a short amount of time but I have certainly left my mark. Last week I left my mark on Austin Aries face when I took his title. I brought the TV Championship back to Raw and gave you fans a champion that you can be proud of. And now I have the small task of taking on two men and showing them what this ‘new’ Test is all about. The Miz and you Drew McIntyre…
Crowd boos a bit when McIntyre and Miz’s names are mention…

Test: Drew you think you made light work of your opponent last week. How about beating a CHAMPION in a minute, proving to the locker room that I am the next big thing in the company. And I didn’t need to show great technical skills, just a smash mouth style, literally. Austin Aries will be drinking through a straw for the next few weeks and soon the same will happen to both you and The Miz. The only one who will be getting their hand raised at the end of this fight will be me, while you Drew will need plastic surgery. Even after just two matches, I already feel confident and prepared for any challenge that UWF can throw at me. And with my Testicles and of course Stacy cheering me on nothing is going to stop me. Not a champion, not two men, and certainly not some ‘Sinister Scotsmen’.

Crowd cheers as Test continues…

Test: And as for The Miz, well if he even shows up I will be surprised. Can’t see him wanting to have the overly gelled, stupid smug face of his ‘Big booted’ back to reality TV. I doubt anyone ‘really’ wants to step into the ring with the Impact player right now. Not only am I on a role currently, I’m not in the mood for losing in front of all these great fans. Too many times have I not fulfilled my potential and too many times have I let down my Testicles and not reach the heights that I should have gotten to. But this time in UWF it’s different. I am grabbing every one of those brass rings and I am accomplishing my goals. I am the TV Champion and I will continue on my path to glory and redemption. This McIntyre is a TEST, and one that you will not pass…

Crowd cheers loudly until…

*sorry for the late reply, i think i will lose this but i just haven't had time to do anything this past week*

Status
Not open for further replies.