UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Raw 12.2.13 Sheamus vs. Ambrose

Sheamus stares right back into Deans eyes, nodding a bit to himself before finding the words to reply back.

2po1taw.jpg

Sheamus

What do I do? What do I do, fella? As easy as it would be to knock yer arse down right now, I think it would take away from the fun we’re going to have at Monday, eh fella? Trust me, I would love to take a step back, and just kick yer bleeding skull off from that scrawny neck of yers, Dean, but I won’t. I didn’t attack Hogan from behind. That’s not who I am. I don’t attack people from behind. I don’t take cheap shots like the people who I have faced in the past. No..I sent a message to Hogan. I told him to watch his back because a Great White is lurking in the waters just behind him, ready to strike. I’ll send him another message this week by defeating you, and showing you the true competition that you want so bad.

Sheamus takes a few moments to look Dean, up and down.

Sheamus

So Dean, while we’re out here asking questions, I have one for you, fella. What happens when I defeat you Monday? Huh? I want to know. Ya say you want real and true competition, well I’m standing right in front of ya. You can take yer list and shove it up yer you know what because none of them, not a single one of them could compete with me. Not a single one of them is on the level of the Celtic Warrior. Until you’ve proven yerself against me, Dean, yer just going to be another weak, pathetic, scrawny body that is going to be chewed up and spit out in the ring courtesy of the Great White.

Sheamus takes a step towards Dean

Sheamus

I know you think yer crazy. I know you’ve done crazy things to people, and I want you to try. I want you to just try to do the same to me this week, on Monday night Raw. Throw everything in my path because at the end of the day yer going to learn the hard lesson that every other body on me path of destruction had ta face...you just can’t stop a Warrior. Hit me with yer best shot.

This time Sheamus stares into Dean's eyes, waiting to hear him.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF RAW 12/2/13: Steve Borden vs Reverend D'Von

Reverend D'Von has a smile on his face, deciding to play along with Steve Borden's game.

A5NrEA6CAAAH3Po_original.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Well isn't this quite an unruly predicament I am in. Not only do you have a sense of humour my brother, but you actually have some sort of common sense in you. Heck I may even go on my knees and pray that Mr. Bloom's hands may be healed, a token of my gratitude for teaching Bubba Ray a valuable lesson.

Reverend D'Von loses the smile and develops a serious look on his face.

Since the day that I have chosen to do the Lord's bidding and walk among the self-righteous and join the UWF, I knew since day one that I would be mocked by my peers. I knew that I would be ridiculed by my co-workers in the Smackdown and RAW locker rooms, asking for healing as they laugh at me while filling themselves with hatred. And you my brother are no exception! What you just displayed before my very eyes was a typical reaction to teachings and my intentions on my mission to the UWF. The first time I was targeted by ridicule I simply shrugged it off and thought nothing of it, but now when I hear it I find it a nuisance. It is ironic, as you said, that this is coming from a man who has been part of both ends of the spectrum and has served under the Devil and the Lord! My brother, I have nothing to say to you under the fact that you served under the Devil, because every sinner that watches this garbage like complete imbeciles secretly works for Satan! What is sickening however is that they love Satan for what he stands, and they appreciate his hard work! Do you look at these sinners as good people Mr. Borden, or do you view them as tasteless members of society?

D'Von looks away from the crowd then jerks his head towards Borden.

You may call me dilusional, but from a man who used to bear the black and white colour scheme and advocate the teachings of Satan, that is what I like to describe as 'ironic'. Anyone who has served with the Devil knows that he only uses others to do his own bidding, and then will discard any individual that pertains no use to him anymore. Now normally I would ask for your expertise on this matter, but considering that you have thrown out nothing but lies to a leader such as myself, I see no reason to trust your judgement on this matter. Align yourself to whoever you may desire my brother, but there is only one man that every champion keeps loyal to, and that is himself. Hahaha oh yes my brother, the greed for more glory that lies within you may be small as of this moment, but one day it will overcome your very existence and eventually you would be willing to give up your own partner just to hold the Global Title for another day. Oh it's true my brother, you may look at me like I am some old fool, but allow me to remind you that I have seen this happen before, and Jesus Almighty can only do so much for you before it is too late! I would ask that everyone would bow their heads in prayer for this man that's standing right in front of me, but it takes a believer of our Saviour to overcome his sins, and I can see it in you Mr. Borden; you don't care to become a follower of the Lord and I doubt anything can save you at this point...

A mixed reaction is heard from the crowd as Reverend D'Von develops a sadistic smile between his cheeks.

Hold on my brothers and sisters, please allow me to finish my sentence. What I was about to say is that I doubt anything can save you at this point, my means of words. No my brother, the time for preservation for violence is over! This is the part where Bubba Ray Dudley loves about his job, but he address the violence as a way to express himself, but I merely look at this as a chore more than anything. I am sick and tired of hearing my followers in this company complain that I am a hypocrite for embedding violence into my teachings, and before you add on to those complaints I will explain my reasoning with you and the other clueless members of the UWF Faithful: sometimes the best way is to teach someone is to include negative reinforcement into those teachings. Obviously immature children don't intend to learn just from words alone so sometimes it is necessary to swat them with a yard stick to make sure that they behave themselves. The same principle applies to all of the heathen immature children that have been hired from the ever so faithful UWF. None of them understand the true value of life and would rather use their bodies to get their message across rather then their words, so the only way to fight back is to use your own body against them. Of course I am speaking to the UWF Global Champion, so I am positive that you know your way around the ring Mr. Borden, it almost seems natural to you; like bending the truth to make yourself appear to be in the right.

D'Von looks to Matt Bloom, then back to Steve Borden and has that smile on his face still.

Before I finish I have a question to ask you Mr. Borden. It's a simple question but one that I am sure you are capable of answering. How does it feel that you had to scoop down to a new level in order just to be recognized as somebody relevant in the UWF? Obviously Sting didn't work out for you since you had to lose the persona in order to win your first championship in nearly half a year. It's all up to you on how you want to answer that question my brother, but in order to not make a fool out of yourself like the Lord knows you are; I would think carefully about that question.

D'Von lowers the microphone and awaits for Steve Borden to answer.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF RAW 12/2: Shawn Michaels versus Christian

The arena is silent and the fans are patiently waiting for the next batch of superstars to come out from the back and UWF RAW's live house show. The cameras scan the crowd and the spot signs that read "Follow The Buzzards", "Fear The Beard" and "You're Welcome". The crowd soon comes alive as....

GO!!

[video=youtube;z4WRWA4z1uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WRWA4z1uw[/video]

Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as "Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of The Year begins playing. Their excited because this signifies the arrival of the one and only "Captain Charisma". As the song reaches a certain point, Christian walks out onto the stage, causing the roar from the crowd to intensify. Christian stands on the stage, slapping his chest before pointing out towards his "peeps"

ChristianEntrance3_display_image.jpg

Christian begins walking down the ramp towards the ring. Several fans reach over the barricade and Christian stops and gives a few high fives before sliding in the ring under the bottom rope. Christian climbs the middle rope and scans the crowd as they continue to voice their approval.

christian-wwe-1806302.jpg

Christian leaps down from the middle rope and asks for a microphone. He is soon handed one and wastes no time beginning to speak.

ChristianPromo4_crop_650.jpg

"Captain Charisma" Christian

It's funny how a few weeks can change everything.

The fans finally begin to calm down as they hang on each and every one of Christian's words.

Just two weeks ago, I didn't have a job. My Smackdown contract wasn't renewed because some of the higher ups didn't think I was marketable or that I had the talent. But all it took was once opportunity from Randy Orton and here I stand as a proud member of the RAW roster. And boy, what an opportunity he gave me. For those who don't already know, Randy Orton has given me a one on one match this week with the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels.

The fans cheer for RAW's upcoming main event. Christian can only smile as he thinks of getting in the ring with the Champ.

Now when it comes to Shawn Michaels, I know how this usually works. Usually, his opponent comes to the ring and tells the entire world that Shawn is too old; they tell him that his time has come and gone and it's time for him to hang it up because he can't go anymore. Well, Shawn, I'm not going to do that. And I'll tell you exactly why. I'm not going to do that because I don't believe any of it. The simple fact that you're the World Heavyweight Champion means that you've still got something left in the tank. And because I know what you're capable of in this ring and the fact that I respect you, I'm not going to take shots at you.

But Shawn, I want you to know that is where my respect for you ends. When we get in this ring on Monday night, I'm going to go all out. Come Monday, you go one on one with the "Instant Classic" and when that match starts, you're not a legend in my eyes. You're not an Icon. No Shawn; when our match begins this Monday, you're nothing more than a target to me.

Christian paces around the ring, thinking of his next words carefully.

You're a target because you carry around something I want. I made it very clear last week when I came back that I was after one thing. One thing that my peeps and I deserve. I'm after One....More...Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. And while this match may not be for the Championship Shawn, I'm going to treat it like it is. Because a victory over you this week puts Captain Charisma back on track to wearing that Big Gold Belt one more time. So Shawn, I want you to give it your best, but know that you're best isn't good enough. This Monday night, Captain Charisma is going to do what he does best and flip the switch on you Shawn Michaels. Because that'....

Christian holds the mic high in the air and the fans chant at the top of their lungs "How I roll!" Christian brings the mic back down and speaks for himself.

How I Roll!

Christian smirks and lowers the mic as he waits the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Steve doesn't waste any time in responding as D'Von's words have struck a nerve.

Sting-TNA-Gerweck.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: I had to lose my persona to win my first championship in nearly half a year? October two thousand twelve to November two thousand thirteen is more than a year, you idiot. Even if I was worried about making a fool of myself, I wouldn't be worried at all now as foolish as you just made yourself look. Here's my advice for you, Devon, before you continue attempting to teach people these lessons, I suggest you take a sabbatical from wrestling so that someone can teach you a valuable math lesson. Accusing me of being an advocate for Satan and trying to make me feel guilty for abandoning the Sting persona, I'll give you credit, are good tactics to use in trying to get inside your opponent's head, there's just two things keeping those tactics from being as effective as you intended them to be. Number one, ignorant statements like the one you just made that make it impossible for someone to take you seriously and number two, the fact that those tactics are ones I could see coming before you used them.

All of the people that oppose you are sinners, and to not follow your teachings and catch what you're throwing or buy into what you're selling is to punch their ticket to Hell. God is going to strike down anyone that doesn't listen to Reverend D'Von, because you're a prophet, right? So it stands to reason that me opposing you would lead you to believe and accuse me of playing for the other team, so to speak. Well not that I have to justify myself to you or clear my name in the eyes of Devon Hughes, but I am not an advocate of the Devil, I am an advocate of truth. You are closer than anyone in the UWF to being an advocate of the Devil, and it's because of what I've already pointed out; you're a liar that refuses to own up to the fact that you're a liar, a hypocrite that refuses to own up to the fact that he's a hypocrite, you are a false prophet and believe yourself to be not a god, but God Himself, and that's why you, as you put it, bring violence into your lessons, because you see yourself as God and you see the carrying out of violence as you exercising the Almighty's wrath.

You've already been exposed, Devon. What Kane said would happen to me has instead happened to you, your sins have found you out. So you can curse me and damn me to eternal torment and claim that your intentions and your mission is pure and your goal is to honestly and compassionately see people saved and accept Jesus Christ's gift of new life all that you want to, because it's completely bogus. Not the existence of God, not the gift that Jesus offers, but you, Devon Hughes, you're bogus. You know that you've been boxed into a corner, you know that you've been outmatched and outwitted, and you know that you've been called out for what and who you truly are, yet you refuse to admit it, just like you refuse to admit and own up to anything else.

I've already told you that things on this side are better, Devon, so it was redundant of you to ask me that question when the answer was there in front of you. It feels refreshing to have shed the Sting character, and you referring to it as stooping to a low and clamoring for relevance shows me how far gone you are in the slavery of your character and how poorly you understand Matthew and I's crusade. It's not clamoring for relevancy, Devon, these people asked for this and they asked for it with that ridicule and mockery that you spoke of as though no one but yourself has ever been subjected to it. All of Matt's career and a large majority of mine has been entirely made up of ridicule and mockery. Matt was mocked and ridiculed for his weight and what people deemed his lack of intellect, like he was just overweight and clumsy and had no star quality to him.

As for myself, I was mocked and ridiculed for wearing the face paint. I was mocked and ridiculed because, "The old man can't go anymore, he's washed up, when's he going to just hang it up?" That was the gratification that I was given when I asked for gratification. All that I gave and sacrificed, and all that I got in return was ridicule and mockery that eventually boiled down to what the ridicule and mockery Matt was subjected to boiled down to, indifference. They quit caring about me and they never cared about him, so we both decided we didn't care about them anymore either, them or the characters we were playing. If you ever decided to step out of the lies you're living and try the lifestyle for yourself, you would realize how liberating it is and how beautiful the freedom tastes.

But until that day happens, you and I have a conflict of interest and differing opinions, and that conflict and those differences are going to come to a head in this match, a match that you aren't going to win because you're making the same mistakes that those before you have made. You're trying to set an example for Bubba by doing the same thing that lead to his failure. I ask, if being arrogant and underestimating your opponent didn't work for him, why do you think it will play out differently for you, because of your alleged ties to Christ? I've already told you, Devon, you're not living the true life of someone that's actually living for Him. You're as beneficial to the Christian community as Westboro Baptist Church is, Devon. I liken your "ministry" to Kanye West calling himself Yeezus. I consider you as much of a prophet as Ian Watkins is.

Maybe one day you'll actually get saved and have a legitimate and true ministry, but until you do, you're still that liar, you're still that hypocrite, and regardless of how much you want to think and act the way you're thinking and acting and be an evangelist too, you can't. You're just a cult leader.

The mood in the arena is now very serious and the tension is as ever present in the air as the air itself as Steve lowers his microphone, again opening the floor up to his opponent.

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 12/2: Shawn Michaels versus Christian

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK parades around with the World Title in his right hand. HBK then motions to the back and out comes, Ric Flair

Ric Flair struts his way on out from the back and HBK follows his path. HBK then poses as his pyro goes off

Flair and HBK then head for ringside. The two walk up the steps and HBK holds down the ropes for Flair to get in. HBK flashes off the World Title and is handed a microphone by Flair

A big, "HBK" chant breaks out followed by a "WOOOOO" from the fans. Ric and HBK look on with a smirk on their faces. Natch and HBK speak to one another as the chants continue on. Christian just looks on pondering

HBK: I was in the back and couldn't help but hear you say that you want me to give it my best this Monday on Raw.

HBK looks around and does so for a few seconds before looking at Ric Flair and saying something to him. Flair just shakes his head

HBK: Me, the World Heavyweight Champion. You want me to give it my best? Boy, I have been giving it my best since you were lacing your boots up in a Canada with Edge. Need I remind you of just who I am. What is on my shoulder does not show who, Shawn Michaels really is. I go out there each and every single night and I leave these fans wanting more. At the end of the day, I go out there and put on a show like no other. You on the other hand is another story. So it's not me you should worry about, boy. On my worst night, is your best night. I know it, Ric knows it, and all of these fans know it. So while you try to sway the fans vote, let me remind all of you just how, Christian roll and that's being one who turns the switch on and off. On when he wants to and off because the effort just isn't there.

HBK pauses for a second while Christian let's it in

HBK: I'm not buying into this nice guy act you're trying to put on. At the end of the day, you're just like your good ole pal, Edge. An opportunist that would turn on the fans if it meant getting closer to this World Title. Randy Orton may have given you a chance at facing me in a non title match, but you should look at the bigger picture and that's the fact that maybe he's finally getting you off of his back with this "One More Match" crap you keep on saying. Randy knows that once I beat you, you'll drop far below the rankings and the chances of you getting a near title shot in a future will be slim. I realize that being the World Champion comes a price. You're always going to have a bulls eye on you because you have what others want. So that comes with a price. And another is....

Ric Flair stops HBK and asks for the microphone. The crowd gives a loud "WOOOOOOO"

Ric Flair: Sorry, Shawn, but I just wanted to say a few words before you go on. You have no need to explain yourself. I had to defend the World Title sixteen times, so that bulls eye you talk about, I know well. The thing I want to get off my chest is, Christian, as talented as you may say you are, you are nowhere near being in the league of the Show Stoppa. They don't call him that name for nothing. I've been in the ring with him more times to know that and I've seen it a thousand times in this ring from him against others. There is no one else like him and if you think you're going to have it easy with him, then you got another thing coming. At the age he is in, you are still not in his league. Hell you aren't even in mine. The fact is, you may be a good athlete, but your best to go for the Intercontinental or United States Championship and allow the big boys to play where they belong. You need to go back to that dressing room, look yourself in the mirror and understand that this "one more time" you speak of will not happen as long as this man is the Champion.

Ric Flair hands the microphone over to HBK as the crowd isn't sure which way to go

HBK: And that's the way, Natch rolls!!

HBK lowers his microphone and awaits for a response

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

HBK lowers the microphone and awaits a response. Christian wastes no time raising his microphone to his mouth and responding.

Christian.jpg

Do we really know who Shawn Michaels is? Are you sure about that Champ? Because what you say and what I've seen lately seem to be two different things. Wasn't it you Shawn Michaels who was recently Vince Russo's right hand man? Wasn't it you Shawn Michaels that turned his back on the fans and said he didn't care anymore? And now you stand here trying to suck up to them and make them forget that ever happened. And you even brought Ric Flair with you, hoping for some nostalgia. But you say I'm trying to sway the fans? No, you couldn't be any further from the truth Shawn. What you see before you is Captain Charisma at his finest. I wish I could say the same for you. You talk about me turning my back on the fans for that World Championship, yet you did the same thing not too long ago. You're a hypocrite Shawn Michaels. Nothing more than empty words and failed promises.

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as the situation becomes a little more tense. Christian's demeanor has completely changed from the jovial care free guy who came out earlier.

When I came out here Shawn, I treated you with nothing but respect. I told you how good you are; I told you I respect you, and now you are going to disrespect me? Well, now I know not to make that mistake again. Your problem Shawn Michaels is that you let that World Heavyweight Championship go to your head. That Championship plays up to your biggest weakness; your ego.

The fact of the matter is Shawn, that title has you thinking that you're better than you actually are. And that's going to lead to your downfall. Did you not forget how fast you lost it the last time you held it. What makes you think this is going to be any different? It's not. Especially when I get what I want. You can say Randy gave me this match to shut me up all you want, but the truth is Randy gave me this match because he knows what a main event player looks like. Randy knows I deserve to be in the spotlight, Randy knows I deserve One....More...Match! And whether you want to accept that fact or not is irrelevant Shawn; you'll have no choice but to deal with it after I defeat you on RAW. Because when I beat you in the center of the ring, not only will I bruise your precious ego, not only will I "Be The Man" as Ric so eloquently puts it, but I'll be in line to get what I want.

Christian looks at both Flair and Michaels, his eyes darting between the two men.

You said I'm a lot like Edge. And in some ways Shawn, you're right. Just like Edge, I strive to be the best. Just like Edge, I'm not going to stop until I'm the guy around here. But that's where the similarities stop Shawn. I don't need to stoop to the levels that he does. My "peeps" know that their Captain can do it on his own. And I'm letting you know that I can do it on my own. Understand that Heartbreak Kid.You won that Championship by not being thrown over the top rope and now you have this attitude that you're better than everyone. You're not better than me Shawn. You haven't been better than me for a long time.

Christian then looks at the Nature Boy quickly.

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man." Isn't that right Ric? Well after this Monday, you're going to be looking at the man.

Christian smirks before lowering his mic and giving the floor back to the Champ.​

Reaction score

HBK gets ready to speak

HBK: And there it is. Once again another one of those curtain jerkers who think they can lace up the Heart Break Kids boots. You're right, I haven't been better than you for a long time. I have ALWAYS been better than you have. You were an afterthought for such a long time while I kept on stealing the spotlight that you wish you could come close to. This title doesn't get to my head because I'm only speaking the way I have been all these years, but no one listens because their stuck thinking about themselves and it's that same stubbornness that beats them down in the end. I am every thing that I say I am. I am the show stoppa. I am the headliner. I am the main event. I am the icon. And I am the man. This title I have doesn't need to define that for me. There's the guys a top this ladder. Guys like me for instance and then there are guys like you at the bottom or almost in the middle of the ladder. I know my talent and I know that when I go out there it's for these fans.

The crowd cheers HBK on

HBK: Yeah, Vince Russo and myself had an understanding a short while ago, but much like these fans always do, they cannot stop cheering on the Show Stoppa even if I'm a villain. And each time I go back to them and appreciate them more and more. Natch knows all about that and it took him until a few years ago that he realized how important each one of these fans are because they define who you are as a professional wrestler. Without them, there is no Nature Boy. There is no Heart Break Kid. And I'll even throw you one, there is no Captain Charisma as you put it. You saw how quickly these fans took to you when you said I am no legend. You may have come out here started off all nice about me still having it, but you certainly didn't end it that way. You sucked up to the crowd about me and trying to show respect, but I know the real quote on quote "Captain" Charisma and how he plays up the part, but only to fail in doing so. I exploited you for who you are and now with your change of tune, it shows you can't handle the truth.

Christian has a cold stare at HBK

HBK: Your weakness, since you like to talk about mine, is having a bigger head than you should. You think that you're so much bigger than you are, but in reality when people think about you and Edge, they always talk about Edge more and how he out shined everyone in TLC matches. Or the amount of World Title reigns such as his most recent on Smackdown. That's your stubbornness. That's your remaining future as a UWF competitor.

HBK goes to give Flair the microphone, but he passes up on it

HBK: The way I look at it is, these fans know it and I know it that I am better than you. You aren't carrying the World Title. Because if you were, you would be the man. Then again, I'd still be the man! You have to get rid of me if you ever want to surpass me because as long as I am here, I will be one step ahead of you. And if you understand what I mean, then you would know that, that one step is one second. One second for you and I could be a lifetime. But that one second is here, it's now and bam it's "lights out" sweet chin music.

The crowd is liking the intensity level

HBK: And that is the future you are looking at. After Raw, you will be one step farther behind this World Heavyweight Champion!!!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Shawn Michaels claims Christian is going to be one step behind the World Heavyweight Champion, but Christian begs to differ. Captain Charisma soon speaks up and responds to the Champ.

mqdefault.jpg

That's where you're wrong Shawn. You haven't exploited anything or anybody. Just because I don't like your attitude doesn't mean I'm some different person all of the sudden. It's not that black and white. There's a lot of gray out there. This isn't some popularity contest Shawn; some of my peeps might like you, but that doesn't mean they're going to turn on their Captain. But continue to try and analyze everything while I continue to state facts Shawn.

And the facts are that you lucked into that World Championship twice now. And when I say you lucked into that Championship, I don't mean Cody Rhodes handed it to you on a silver platter the first time or that you were able to keep your feet off the ground for one split second. No Shawn, when I say you lucked into that Championship, I mean that you were lucky I wasn't around. Because if I were, you wouldn't be standing here claiming to be "the man" Instead, you'd be trying to convince everyone that Shawn Michaels isn't dead yet. And when you lose that title, you're going to go right back to that. That's your bread and butter. And I'm sure you're used to it by now because without that title Shawn, you're nothing. Without that belt, you're nothing more than those middle of the ladder guys that you spoke of earlier. You just want everyone to believe that's not true. Without that belt you haven't done anything.

Christian walks in a circle around both Flair and Michaels. Neither man takes his eye off another.

That's why Flair is here right? To bring some form of legitimacy to your title reign? That's the only thing I can think of because there's no reason for "the man" and the World Champion to have a better World Champion being his cheerleader unless he needed some of that Championship pedigree to rub off on him. Well, let me tell you something Shawn. It doesn't matter if you have Ric Flair, Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart or any other great Champion in your corner, you're not going to beat me.

You say you know your talent, so do I Shawn. My peeps know my talent. And whether you want to admit it or not, it doesn't matter. They know I'm more than capable of beating you. They know if it's not Tyson Kidd or Bray Wyatt that takes that Championship away from you, then it's going to be me. Captain Charisma, UWF World Heavyweight Champion, how does that sound?

There's a nice size pop which answers Christian's question.

You see Shawn, I've got my share of people who think I would look good with that Championship on my shoulder instead of yours. All I've needed is the chance. And now that it's here, I'm not going to waste it. One flip of the switch and Shawn Michaels is just as irrelevant as he was three weeks ago. You won't be able to deny it, you won't be able to chalk it up to luck. You'll just have to admit that the "Instant Classic" has indeed surpassed the "Heartbreak Kid"

Christian gets eye to eye with Shawn Michaels. Neither man blink and it looks as if this can explode at any second.

It's funny that you bring up my history with Edge and how he was considered the star of our team. And you're completely right about that. For a long time, I was considered the "Marty Jannetty" of the team. And it's people like you who think who think that just because he was successful that means I'm not successful. That couldn't be any further from the truth Shawn. This Marty Jannetty is more than capable of beating this Shawn Michaels.

Christian says that as he point directly onto Shawn Michaels' chest.

One second is all it takes. That couldn't any more true Shawn. One second is all it takes for Shawn Michaels to go from being on top of the world to being a nobody again. Just like the last time. Right Champ?

Christian smirks before patting the World Championship that rests on Shawn Michaels' shoulder and gives him the floor once more.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Reverend D'Von isn't looking too impressed with Steve Borden right now. Tensions are growing high between these two.

6-2-2013+9-00-37+PM.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Apparently I have made a mistake about your last title reign my brother, but the fact that you felt obligated to correct me only further proves my point on what kind of man you really are: one that strives for appreciation from his peers. It is actually quite sad that not only you called me out for my one little mistake, yet sinners like you call out the Lord in vain when even the simplest of things go wrong for them. Of course you're not going to admit to a leader such as myself, but I am willing to bet that you have cursed the Almighty every time you fell short in your struggle for achieving another title belt. I need a sabbatical in wrestling just a much as you need another achievement in your career, as a matter of fact I think I am one of the last members of the locker room that needs to be preached on the history of this business; considering there's plenty of younger, more arrogant members of the locker room who don't respect their seniors. As more nobody taking me seriously, well let's just say nobody takes a religious leader such as myself seriously until a time of crisis happens, then well see who the sinners turn to: the corrupt politicians who do nothing but point fingers at one another, or those who the heretics turn to at the last minute.

D'Von briefly smiles at Borden, but it's not a smile of happiness but rather a smile of frustration.

What you said about me being a false prophet may or may not be true, but honestly it is hard to tell what you say is the truth and what you say is completely false. The lies that you place in front of me however has spread like a wildfire across the locker room, and not even the Lord can trust you anymore my brother. Once you have sold your soul to Satan, you can never go back to being the purest form of human that the Lord has engineered us to be. Yes the Lord Almighty may forgive you for siding with the treacherous being known as Satan, because let's be honest fools like yourself and those watching us would believe any lie that would strike your appeal. I fail to see how I have been exposed my brother, for when the non-believers come to me they all point out the same flaws from within me. "You abide the use of violence", "You are not a true prophet", and much more. If you wish to humour me some more my brother, then I would love to hear an original excuse as to why I shouldn't consider myself a follower of God. It's the equivalent of me asking Matt Bloom why he is with you, and the answer I'm sure is pretty simple: because he chooses to. I'm not a follower of God because I feel I'm enslaved to do so, I'm here to dissolve the sins away from the UWF because I can. It's dedication like mine that can be replicated to Matt Bloom, and maybe, just maybe my brother, you would have someone that can do a damn good job on only God knows what his purpose it.

Reverend D'Von looks away from Steve Borden and peers into the crowd and then back to Borden.

I agree with you that we have not only conflicting interests and opinions, but conflicting beliefs as well. Allow me to paint a picture for you my brother. Imagine that we are both rulers of two different kingdoms that are beside each, both geographically and demographically equal in terms of size. Now let's us have our dwellers in our kingdoms adjust to our own personal beliefs, moral codes and opinions. On my side we have the citizens all helping each other, making the world a better place by believing in the Lord and practicing what he preaches. Now on the other hand what is happening at your kingdom where your loyal subjects are mimicking yourself, would you believe me if I told you nothing but chaos is happening at Bordenland? Of course you wouldn't, that is why I would advise you to look up historical leaders like Joseph Stalin and see what happens when psychotic men like you want to run the world. My point is my brother is that you may think that your ways on life is what's best for yourself, which may be true but my views on life are better suited for individuals, but also for society. Go ahead Mr. Borden and mock me for that, I am sure you have a thousand different things to counter that with, all equally pointless.

D'Von shakes his head then continues speaking.

I am appalled that you are referring me to a cult leader. The difference between cult leaders is that they want to have complete control of a group of people to meet their personal demands, whether it's to satisfy his own ego or rather to feel empowered by having his own brainwashed army. With me however it's a whole different matter, I simply want to remove the vile waste that has been left on this earth after God left it alive. The reason that the Lord hasn't come and cleaned up the mess that we have made is simply because he wants humankind to make the world a better place. We made the mess, so it's only fair that we remove it from this world. It is that simple my brother, and that is what my goal in life is; it doesn't matter how many times I get called a cult leader or a false prophet because I WILL complete my mission one day! And all of you sinners sitting in your seats will finally see the light. Oh my brother, testify! Hahahaha!

Brother D'Von lowers the mic and waits for Steve Borden to reply back.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Raw 12/2/13: Kidd vs Wyatt

The crowd are still cheering on 'The Crown Prince' of UWF when suddenly...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The shimmering guitar's of Mark Crozer's 'Broken Out in Love' hits the PA system and the crowd immediately begin to boo. Before too long Bray Wyatt walks out onto the stage with a big grin plastered all over his face, he has a microphone in his hand and so he begins to sing.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40  125.png

Bray Wyatt: "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a mans soul and faith and I was round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate...Pleased to meet you!...hope you guess my name!". Allow me to introduce myself I don't believe we've met before, my name is Bray Wyatt and I am everything you've heard them say I am. I am powerful, I am wise, I am something that no mere mortal man could possibly ever explain. Some people like to think I'm crazy, some people like to think that maybe Bray Wyatt's just got a couple screws loose... and maybe I do, maybe this is all just the figment of my crazy imagination!... or maybe this is realer than you could possibly imagine and you are standing just a few mere feet away from something not of this world. An 'Angel in The Dirt'...

The crowd are booing loudly as Wyatt makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Let's pretend for a second that you and I are both cut from the same cloth. Let's pretend that Bray Wyatt's just your everyday type of fellow. Let's just pretend that Bray Wyatt is just like you Tyson. Let's pretend that Bray Wyatt is dictated by the folks in the crowd and sittin' at home. Let's pretend that Bray Wyatt can be manipulated by the masses, let's pretend that Bray Wyatt can be swayed by public opinion and all the trash people talk on them internets. Wouldn't Bray Wyatt be just like you then?. Wouldn't Bray Wyatt be little more than just another victim of the sin that lives, the sin that is embedded in this worlds population?. Wouldn't Bray Wyatt just be another number, another weak number who is devoid of both morals and belief. A heathen!... that's what Bray Wyatt would be if he isn't just who he is... Bray Wyatt would be like you Tyson Kidd, another victim, another fallen foe who never took the opportunity to just BELIEVE!

The crowd let out a huge amount of heat, belief is not strong in the UWF faithful.

I told those folks at home last week on Raw, I told them what would happen if they chose to believe in Bray Wyatt, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt. But you wanna know what happens to those who don't believe Tyson?, why don't you take a look at last week when I tamed 'The Animal' and put the brakes on 'The Bulldozer'. Did you see how I took two of the most vile, vicious beings on this company's roster and left behind two beaten men. Left behind two non believers in the dust as I took one step towards taking what is rightfully mine in the World Heavyweight Championship. And I don't doubt you Tyson, I don't doubt for one minute that you beat two of the biggest stars on the Raw roster, that you sucked up all your courage, all your strength and you beat the odds, you showed the world that you could get the job done... and that's good for you, man, it really is but this match on Monday is a whole other kinda game and it's a game you ain't played before, Kidd.

Bray Wyatt steps between the ropes and into the ring walking straight up to Tyson.

Y'see when you first came into this company with delusions of grandeur calling yourself 'The Prince' of UWF, getting your feet on those first bottom rungs of the ladder?, I was already a champion. I reigned supreme as both World Tag Team Champion and as the World Heavyweight Champion. I've gotten the job done before, I've played this game before, Kidd and you?... you haven't done a single thing since coming into this business. And yeah I'm sure you've turned a few heads, got a few folks talkin' and all that, but at the end of the day when you haven't reached the top of the mountain... you just don't know what it's like. You just don't know how to prepare for something like this. For a shot at everything you ever wanted. Man, I see you standing there talkin' about how you've got all the heart in the world, talkin' about how you're gonna dig real deep and show the whole world that nobody's gonna stop you from becomin' World Champion!

The crowd cheer and begin to chant Tyson Kidd's name as Bray Wyatt hypes him up.

I see you standin' there and I don't see any fear Tyson and that makes me happy, that fills me up with joy, man because I know that I'll have an easy night on Monday. Because you should be showin' fear Tyson. You should have a look of dread when you look into my eyes and see something you've never seen before!. I've been here before Tyson, I know what it takes, and I know what I am willing to do to make sure I get what I want. For it is all for a cause, yes sir, it is all for the cause and the will of Bray Wyatt. And when there is a cause, when there is a prophecy to be fulfilled well them some folks, well they're just gon' have to be left by the wayside. They're just gon' have to be thrown aside, forgotten at the bottom of the pile along with Batista, along with Umaga!... along with all the others that have fallen at the feet of Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt gets right into Tyson's face.

You can speak about all the heart you show, about how you've got all the heart in the world!... well let me remind you who I am, I am 'The Eater of Worlds', I am everywhere, man and I am everything and I can't be stopped. I could be halted before but no longer, I am on my mission, I am fulfilling my duty!... and I will not be stopped. And it isn't my heart that's gon' get the job done, man, nah, it's gon' be what I have within me that you don't. The power that flows through me, man, you can't explain it, nobody can. That's what makes the difference this Monday, Tyson. That's what makes me the victor and you the loser. And you can talk back, you can tell me how you don't believe, how you hate my guts and how you think that I'm nuts just like all them folks think I am. But let me tell you this now Tyson, you can ignore my words,but heed this message... bring your heart, bring all the heart in the world because I will not hesitate in ripping it out of your chest and showin' you exactly what I capable of. And that is something you should believe...

Bray Wyatt lowers his microphone and stares out Tyson before walking backwards laughing and shouting 'THE FLOOR IS YOURS!'.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Steve ponders all that D-Von has just said for a moment, then raises his microphone to respond.

sting.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: I'm not striving for appreciation, Devon. You were asking me how it felt knowing that I, in your eyes, had to drop the bells and whistles that made up the Sting character in order to win my first title in half a year. You were trying to insult me but you had the timeframe wrong. So I corrected you not because I want your appreciation or anyone sitting in this crowd's appreciation or anyone's appreciation period, I corrected you because if I'm going to stand here and be insulted, it better be done accurately and factually. I didn't blame God for any of my shortcomings, Devon, it should be more than obvious by now who I blame for my shortcomings, it's this fanbase. They stopped believing that I could accomplish the unbelievable, they stopped willing me on so that I had the strength in the deepest depths of my heart to love my craft and my fanbase and keep fighting the good fight. All of my suffering, all of my failures, that's on their hands, and the proof, as I've already pointed out, is right here over my shoulder. The night that I quit caring what they think, the moment that I stepped into this ring and wrestled as myself and not their black and white knight in scorpion embroidered armor, I accomplished greatness.

The crowd boos being reminded of this as Steve smiles in a way that says, 'I never get tired of telling you that' before the smile disappears and he continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You might think there's more arrogant men in that locker room than you, but the only one that comes close is the one that you call your brother. In times of crisis people turn to you? Maybe the ones that are drinking your Kool-Aid like it's living water do, but the world population as a whole? Why would they? You have nothing to offer them because what you pass off as insight and enlightenment is the very heresy and corruption you speak out against. The difference between fact and fiction is black and white, Devon, so you shouldn't have that much difficulty deciding when I'm telling the truth and when I'm not, but since your warped perception and understanding has you under the belief that what you're peddling is truth, I can see how you would be confused. But you see, now you're getting to the point that you aren't sure what it is that you believe and you don't. Because if you were truly one hundred and ten percent grounded in a belief, you wouldn't defend yourself by saying my accusations, "may or may not be true", you would tell me that without a doubt it isn't true and then back it up with reasons why that is so.

Instead you're on the fence about it, now I'm in your head. My words manifested in your soul and struck your heart like the point of a needle and pumped doubt into your bloodstream like it was injected from a sirenge. You're asking yourself, "Am I a false prophet? Are my behaviors anti-Christ?" And you can't hide that doubt by speaking of yourself as though you never sold your soul to Satan or did anything sinful and are that purest form of human that you claim I can never become again. I see you for what you are, Devon, and as you stand there like a pitchman trying to barter for my soul with your words of warning, once again you aren't trying to lead me or anyone else to God, you're trying to play God. If I believed any lie that struck my appeal, I wouldn't have disagreed with anything you've said so far or taken you to task for your mistakes, I would've bought into it hook, line, and sinker. Why? Because everything you're saying does appeal to me in that I get to engage in this war of words with you and watch you squirm.

Even though D'Von is also an inspirer of their disdain, the crowd boos Steve anyway but he is unaffected by it as he continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: The question isn't why you shouldn't consider yourself a follower of God, it's why no one else should, and the answers have all been given, all anyone has to do is wait for this conversation to come to an end and then go on YouTube or the UWF website and play the back and forth over again and find them. Of course your dedication can be replicated, especially dedication to this ruse to lead everyone within earshot to believe that you're Heaven sent and hold the key to their eternal fate in your hand, people have been doing it for years, and they've been doing it in the world of professional wrestling for years. Mordecai, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Edge, Kane, Undertaker, Ric Flair, JBL, and many others have at one point in their career believed themselves to be godly or God himself, just like you. I keep proving my point time and time again, you...are...a....character. The only difference is, when you come out here behaving as though you're anything more than human, the long-term consequences stretch far beyond anything anyone in this company can do to you.

Matt doesn't need your dedication to do anything well, because he already embarassed Bubba with his own dedication. And you can respond to that by calling us talentless hacks and the like until the words lose meaning if you so desire, because you saying it doesn't make it true, not when it comes to Matt and certainly not when it comes to yours truly the Global Champion. Besides, you and I both know where in your heart those accusations come from, it's the part blackened by bitterness and envy, envy that despite the fact you've been booked in main event situations, you aren't a main event guy, regardless of how you paint the picture in your world or how tightly those rose colored glasses are fixed onto your face.

Steve pauses for a moment, shaking his head in disgust at D'Von, before he continues with the remainder of what he rose his microphone to say.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Everyone in your kingdom is working together? Everyone? Then why does the man you call brother resent and despise you? Why did he respond to your offer by beating you up? If everything is going so swimmingly in your neck of the woods, why is there any kind of dissension there? The Dudleys are the filth that needs to be cleaned up from this world, and whether it happens on Monday night or when management makes us beat Spike within an inch of his life as well, it is a cleansing that will come to pass, even if it means you staying employed by the company and sauntering back over to Smackdown. Whether or not you trade Bubba and Spike in to get Mark Henry and Jazz back is up to you.

Steve snickers at this for a moment before a very serious look returns to his face.

I don't want to run the world, Devon, I just want to run you out of it. And that's gospel.

The crowd boos intensely as Steve finishes speaking, lowering his microphone once again.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF RAW 12/2/13: AJ Styles vs Kane

[video=youtube;7Jn7kKL185o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn7kKL185o[/video]

With no warning Kane’s pyro goes off, interrupting AJ’s speech. Flames spring up furiously, as the former Global Champion Kane walks down the ramp towards the ring.

images

Striding with a purpose, two steps for every reasonable man’s one, Kane steps over the top rope and immediately ignites the four corners of the ring in flames.

images

Kane steps over the top rope and immediately ignites the four corners of the ring in flames.
Standing right in front of AJ, Kane begins to speak.

Kane:I am in no mood for long winded tirades, nor am I in the mood for responding to eloquent speeches. The fact of the matter is this AJ Styles, two things have been taken from me. My father and my Championship. Both have been taken by the same man, and that man is not you. So I’m sure in that mind of yours, you can understand why facing you this week on RAW, is not my top priority right now…….

Kane:: But Steve Borden’s fate will be decided at Starrcade, and in the mean time I have you to contend with. Losing my focus because of another’s actions toward me would be foolish and stupid, and I make it my life’s work not indulge in such merely human qualities. I need not remind you AJ, the last time we met in this very ring, things did not end well for you. Not well at all. I crushed you beneath my feet, and I intend on doing the same again. There are only so many times you can come out here and tell your fans that next time you will be better, that next time will be different. Soon, that those phrases will become tired. Stale as old bread. And your fans will be exposed to the reality that I can see clearly right now.The harsh, cold reality is that you are losing your touch inside this squared circle. The ‘Phenomenal’ One as these people call you, is starting to wither away, and will eventually die. What was phenomenal is becoming merely mediocre.

Kane:The high flying moves you regularly incorporate into your arsenal have been your downfall in the past AJ, that is true. I even warned you about it the last time we met. Your desire to put on a five star show for the fans every night of the week has rendered you…predictable. Your opponents know what to expect. Leaping to the top rope, the pele kick, styles clash….what was fresh and amazing, has become …ordinary after years of repetition. Now you could say the same about me, but whilst my moveset in the ring may not change, my opponents continually fail to take seriously the ferocity at which I deliver my offense. So what is the new AJ Styles going to consist of? A new attitude? A new look? Or is this change going to consist only of what you intend to hit me with in the ring on Monday night? Is the perennial high flyer going to become a technical master? Or are you going to be using much more of those fists? You see whatever you decide to change in your repertoire come Monday evening, whatever the changing variables become, the end result will remain the same. You should hit me with all you have AJ, hit me till those fists of yours feel as if they are going to fall off. I look forward to it, I enjoy seeing my opponents give their all, before I destroy what is left. You can change all you want AJ, you can radically overhaul your strategy, your look, your attitude. But what is under the hood of the car, the engine that keeps you in this brutal game we call professional wrestling, remains the same.

The Big Red Monster, in full flow, begins pacing up and down in front of AJ as he continues his speech.

Kane:You are dead right that I have lost two things that are dear to me. But I’m not going to stand and cry about it. The only tears these fans will see are the tears on Matthew Bloom’s face when I crush his idol at Starrcade. I have lost two things but they are two things that I can, and will get back. I am in position to turn things around, whereas you, AJ, I’m afraid are not. You can re-invent yourself all you want, but no strategy in the world is going to save you from the wrath of Kane. I’m going to get my redemption AJ, but my redemption is not going to come to me on Monday evening, however badly I hurt you. My redemption will come at Starrcade, not before, and not after. When I roll Steve Borden into that casket and slam the lid shut on his Championship reign, that will be my redemption. No, against you AJ, I have the chance to send a message to him. I will send a message to him and all others who even think of trying to steal what is mine again, and I will do that by standing over your broken body come Monday night….

Kane finishes speaking, his chest heaving from the intensity of the promo.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Raw: Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow.

[video=youtube;fgSMwYqDpCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSMwYqDpCE[/video]

Sandow's attention, as well as the entire audience in the arena's, are immediately attracted towards the stage. "The Final Countdown" by Europe begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans go crazy. Then, after a few bars of music, the "American Dragon" himself emerges as the fans begins chanting "YES!" He throws his index fingers into the air and smiles.

2-daniel-bryan-entering-arena.jpg

Bryan then hops down the ramp, continuing to point his index fingers high into the air as the fans still chant "YES!" without Bryan even saying a word. He then grabs a microphone from the top of the steel steps and enters the ring. He stands across the ring from his former tag team partner as he begins speaking.

dBG3UKO.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Well well well, if it isn't the almighty Damien Sandow here in the flesh.....and he just so happens to be on the same brand as yours truly once again. Damien, I expected you to spew some sort of incoherent psycho-bable but, wow, I didn't expect that. Are you telling me that you're inviting me back to the "cause" ? You want to reform the almight Your Enlightened Saviors and rule over RAW as we once ruled over SmackDown? You know, we have a lot of history between the two of us. I mean, we still hold the record for the longest-reigning UWF Tag Team Champions in history. Even after everything we've been through, at Money in the Bank when you and Bray Wyatt cost me the UWF Championship, at Lockdown when Dean Ambrose and I took you and Bray in our bare hands and broke the both of you inside Hell in a Cell. Even after all of that, you still want me back. I just don't know. What should I do? should I accept his invitation?

The entire crowd screams "NO!" as Sandow is saying Yes. Bryan smirks as he continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: You heard them and now hear me. Sandow, there is no way in Hell that you and I will ever be on the same page again. I mean, what did you expect to happen when I came out here? We would hug and all would be forgotten? And you call yourself the "Intellectual Savior". Pfft! Damein, you held my career back by making me nothing more than your right hand man. I achieved absolutely nothing on my own and instead was kept under your thumb. When I finally wised up and struck out on my own, look at what I achieved. I was and to this day still the longest reigning Television Champion in UWF history. I was the only man to merge that title with the European Title and became the first and only EuroVision Champion but, not only that, I achieved my dreams and I became World Heavyweight Champion. What exactly have you done since we parted ways, Damien? Not a damn thing but a cheap UWF Title reign that meant nothing. You see, I think you have things all backwards. The real weak link of this team was, is and has always been staring back at you in the mirror.

The crowd is still going crazy for Bryan as Damien Sandow just glares on. Daniel continues speaking through the cheers.

Daniel Bryan: You need others by your side to validate your own delusions. First it was me, then Bray and from there Mike Knox of all people. Damien, you can't accomplish a single thing on your own and, on RAW, I'm going to step into this ring and show you exactly who the real talent of Y.E.S. was. I'm going to do to you what I plan on doing to John Cena and, by proxy, Christopher Daniels at Starrcade and that's beat the living Hell out of you and I'm going to do it with these fans, the same ones you vilify and slander on a weekly basis. Sandow, you may think you know everything about me but you have no idea. The Daniel Bryan who was your partner for those many months was a shell of who I really am. The Daniel Bryan you step into the ring with on RAW is a focused, clear and, most importantly, dangerous individual and, on RAW, while I'm pounding you into the mat, while I sinch in every hold I know, those three letters you used to revere will haunt you as these quote unquote "moronic people" cheer as loud as they possibly can, that simple three-lettered word: YES! YES! YES!

Bryan stops chanting and allows the audience to do the chanting for him as Bryan gives Sandow a very smug look.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Raw: Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow.

SD_695_Photo_018.jpg

Damien Sandow:

How...Predictable. You can't say I don't try, but in the end it seems like simply a waste of time when I attempt to let those who have willingly thrown their intellect away take the first step towards regaining it, for they always reject it as if they were fine. Like the drowning victim in the sea of inequity and ineptitude you struggle and you flail but when I come to give you my hand and save you, you attempt not to assist me in my salvation but to drag me down and drown me as well. No matter, For I know human nature...which means I know that you slack jawed half wits are too prideful to accept help willingly, you believe it makes you seem weak or simply that you do not need it that everything is okay. But Daniel, everything is not okay, for you are all stricken with the disease of incompetence and you refuse to allow me to help you. And that refusal makes it ever the more clearer how weak all of you are without the structural integrity of intelligence, to quote Homers The Odyssey "Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man." And Daniel, you my dear lost old friend, you are weak.

The crowd boos in disagreement as Sandow pauses with a look of disgust towards the audience before turning back towards his opponent.

Weak minded, and weak willed. You believe that you've gone to better places since you left the path I led you down, but let us recount history shall we. With Me you became the longest reigning tag team champion, you lost that title when I wasn't there to tag in, every highlight of you career was accomplished thanks to Damien Sandow. When I was absent long enough for your mind to become filthy without my constant watch, you became tag team champion with Dean Ambrose and tell me Daniel how long did that last? Oh and you compared world title reigns, let us recap I held the UWF Championship 37 days and I lost it by not being pinned and not being submitted, I lost it when an addled referee named Ric Flair chose to eliminate me because he had a personal vendetta against taste and decency. But you held the Worlds Heavyweight Championship...for one day less than I did and you lost it because you were straight up not good enough, so if my reign that never ended properly and I never received a rematch for was cheap and didn't mean anything what does that make your fluke of a reign? My Television Championship reign ended because of interference and a chair, my first Tag Team Title reign ended when Bray and You defended the title instead of me, my UWF title reign ended when I did not lose and it was decided I did. People are afraid of change, and so they attempt to snuff out my mission but it will press on...and while followers are necessary, you Daniel are not.

Sandow gets a smile across his face.

I plucked you from obscurity and made you a star, I pointed you in the direction to go to garner the ill-fated attention you wanted and you got it inside your head that you somehow managed to get there on your own. But on Raws serial I shall open your eyes, I shall open a lot of eyes, there is not Bray or Dean, no cell, no other opponent simply yourself and I. After I made our group the most dominate there is the bad taste it left in peoples mouths was put on my shoulders because of my slight absence, people don't seem to recall what I am capable of so on Raw I shall reintroduce you all to the Damien Sandow who shall reign over all of you. You will all accept me as your savior, and whether it is willingly or not you will follow me. The good news is, I shall lead you to the promise land.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF RAW 12/2/13: AJ Styles vs Kane

AJ goes as he looks on at Kane, AJ goes and he begins to speak

EKAaZKI.png

AJ Styles: Woah, Woah Kane... did you say that you're going to use me as a message? That all I am is just some message for you. Kane anyone else would be considered a message. I on the other hand am not an ordinary man. I am not someone who is just going to let you walk all over me. Kane right now Sting is fixed on your mind. Kane last week I overlooked Ted Dibiase, and Tyson Kidd. I was looking at the finals of the UWF World Title tourney, and instead of my opponents. That is what cost me last week, and it could very well cost you as well. Kane what is ahead of you is a Global title match against Sting, but right now Kane AJ Styles is in your way, and your little dream of me being a message won't come true.

Styles goes and he adjusts himself in front of Kane staring deep into the mask, and AJ grabs the microphone, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Kane I see your eyes. I see you want to cause nothing, but pain and destruction. Kane you want me to hit you with these fists hard. Not just so you can break me down later, but to prove a point. Too prove that you are tough. To show Sting, or Steve that you're not going to go down easy. I respect that from you Kane. You want to prove a point, and send a message. Though Kane my fists aren't going to be thrown just for your point to be heard loud, and clear. No my fists are going to be thrown to show to all these other people here that I am not so damn soft like I have shown in the past.

AJ goes and he steps back as he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: Kane I agree with you I have been nothing but mediocre. I have not been phenomenal as of late, but I feel like I needed something. I needed a man to kind of tip me back to feeling like that again. This match right here Kane I feel as this is a match where I can re-earn that name again. I have to prove people wrong, and Kane I love just doing that. The Phenomenal One is not going to be buried in any dirt, or burned in the ashes. Naaa just like the Phoenix it is going to rise up and be borned again.

AJ goes and he awaits for Kane to go on with a response

ooc: Lets try and go for more posts bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.