UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Monday Night Raw 8-14-13 Edition

October 7th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:Welcome everyone to another sold out Monday Night Raw and what a show we got tonight, the first show since Randy Orton has returned to the position of General Manager and he's shaking things up!

Piper:
JR, Randy Orton is a slithering snake and he's trying to cause a riff in the Corporation by having Batista and John Cena face off tonight but it won't work, because the Corporation is too strong and Rhodes won't fall into the trap of reuniting with his brother and father!

JR: You might be right Hotrod but we won't know what's going to happen till the show is over and we got a long way to go as we got the UWF International Champion Seth Rollins facing off against one of his idols Jake the Snake Roberts and the UWF Television Championship as well and we're kicking it off with that said Title match right now!

Sabin: Finally what I wanted! What I said! And what I needed has been achieved! I'm finally a CHAMPION! Two weeks into my career at UWF and after highs and lows! Ups and downs, I stand as a champion! But let me tell you this, the belt around my shoulder it isn't no walk around the park! The stipulation being defending it every week meaning every RAW! Tonight I face Robert Roode who's already a champion, one half of the Tag Champions! But Roode I'm coming fresh from my blessed victory over Goldust last week and as my friend Shelton says AIN'T NO STOPPIN ME NOW! Tonight my reign will continue as the TV Champion and I'll step forward to even more glory in UWF! Then it'll be time for the whole world to HAIL SABIN!

Chris is finish talking to Striker when all of a sudden Shelton Benjamin comes up and he puts his arms around Chris. Shelton goes, and he begins to speak to Chris

Shelton Benjamin: Hey Chris.... Wooo boy you are looking good today. Yeah reaaaaaaaaaalll good.

Shelton gazes at Chris in a weird way, and he begins to touch Chris's hair, and he begins to speak

Shelton Benjamin: I mean your hair mmmm... Chris I bet you get all the girls to go wild over this. It is so tender... so lush... so long.

Shelton is stroking the hair as Strike begins to speak

Matt Striker: Uhhh Shelton.... What are you doing?

Shelton Benjamin: Uh Matt I just want to know what are you doing. Can't see I am trying to bond with my tag team partner over here. You see Matt I don't expect you to understand a damn thing that is going on. Considering how you dress in that suit, that looks like it belongs in 1972. Let me tell you Striker polyester shoes went out of style a long time ago, they are no longer F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S, and just in case you can't spell boy that means fabulous. Also what is with that hair style, like you do you really think that is in the now, and look at your wrinkles do you even take care of your skin? Chris let me tell you something this boy right here he needs to take lessons from you because he ain't getting no man anytime soon.

Striker looks shocked at what Shelton just said too him

Matt Striker: Shelton what are you saying? All I was asking what you were doing?

Shelton takes his arm off from Sabin, and he goes to point his finger

Shelton Benjamin: Oh no boooyyyy don't tell me you said that. You just like everyone else conceded to the fact of bonding. Listen Matt I used to be in the worlds greatest tag team. I have won multiple tag team titles. I am considered glamorous in my ranks, you Matt, you ain't even considered as decent in your ranks. No you are U-G-L-Y you ain't go not alibi you ugly. That is what you are Matt. So why don't you go redo your make-up, and fix that hairs of yours, now go on shoo I got to talk to Chris alone.

Striker leaves confused. As Shelton goes and he puts his shoulders on Chris and he begins to speak

Shelton Benjamin: Chris let me tell you gorgeous, you have what it takes to be a big time star. Trust me about it. You at your age boy you look good, and let me tell you I will help you make it to the top. You are my man, and nobody gets in between me and my man, so that is why Chris I have planned out what our tag team is going to be called. We are going to be called Thuggin' Love. I know what your thinking Chris, but the thing is I feel we are close, and we have some type of great connection. I just feel it. Chris no one will stop us. Believe me. Now if you don't mind I got a foot massage to go to. Rest assure though I will be ready in time to support my man in his first ever title defense.

Sabin goes as he looks confused as Shelton walks away.

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

The UWF TV Champion, Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd roar with cheers. They thought he couldn't do it but eventually he done it and now he walks down the ramp as a champion! He pumps his hand in the air as he walks down. Shelton Benjamin follows Sabin down to the ring, hyping up his tag partner as Chris Sabin leaps into the ring and holds the Television Championship above his head.

[video=youtube;3NGXhkeHbqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NGXhkeHbqI[/video]

''Off The Chain'' hits the arena as one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Robert Roode makes his way out to the ring. The crowd break into chants of ''IT!'' as Roode slowly makes his way down the ramp in his red and black custom cloak. He stares at Sabin before hopping in.

ChrisSabinTelevisionChampion_zps74d4d83f.png
vs.
RobertRoode_zps50925594.png

Chris Sabin and Robert Roode begin the match by circling each other but instead of Sabin and Roode going to lock it up a collar and elbow tie up; Sabin goes behind Roode but Roode manages to grab the arm of Sabin and turns it around into an armbar but Sabin manages to flip onto his back before kipping up but Roode refuses to release hold forcing Chris Sabin to perform a Cartwheel straight into an arm drag sending Roode head over heels. Roode begins to pick himself when Sabin charges across and boots Roode in the face, knocking Roode off his feet, Sabin goes for the quick early pin.

JR: What fast pace action to open up Monday Night Raw.

Piper: Ahh JR, you know my feelings about Vanilla Midgets!

One
…
Two
…

Roode kicks out of the move and move men get back to their with a sense of urgency about them; Roode charges at Sabin but Sabin dodges it and tosses Roode over the top rope but Roode manages to get his feet on the ring apron; but Sabin has Roode’s number again and delivers a leg sweep to Roode knocking him off of the ring apron. The fans cheer as Chris Sabin goes to follow through with an over the top rope crossbody but Roode manages to move out of the way. Sabin hits the padding below with a thud, giving Roode the opportunity to get advantage; Roode slams Sabin into the ring apron before rolling Sabin back into the ring.

Piper: Ah JR, this is why Vanilla Midgets suck; they try to be flash and show off and it fails miserably and they’re caught off guard!

JR: But Roddy, there offense is unique and when they hit these big moves; they force to be reckoned with.

Roode slides into after Sabin, Sabin is trying to get his feet but Roode doesn’t let him planting a boot into the side of Sabin’s head knocking Sabin down. With Sabin down the canvas, Roode begins to gain control of the match, grabbing Sabin into a chinlock. Forcing Sabin to remain on the ground plays into Roode’s advantage. Sabin is trapped in the chinlock but this being Chris Sabin he has some imaginative ideas how to escape it. Chris Sabin manages to slip out of it onto his back and readjusts his body to grab Roode and rolls him forward to seated cradle pinfall attempt.

JR: Don’t forget Roddy, these ‘vanilla midgets’ also have imaginative solutions to tricky predicaments!

Piper: Yeah Yeah JR.

One
…
Two
…

Roode manages to kick out but he looks in shock, but Sabin is back on his offense with speed; going for a boot to the midsection but Roode spins Sabin around and grabs Sabin’s neck from behind and brings Sabin down to the canvas with a Hangman’s Neckbreaker. Sabin neck snaps off the back of Roode’s shoulders, holding neck in agony; the UWF Television Champion is in a bad position. Roode lunges into Sabin to Sabin’s shoulders down onto the canvas for another pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Sabin gets his shoulder off of the canvas but Roode is seemingly getting more and more frustrated with Sabin not making it easy for him. Roode grabs Sabin by the hair and delivers another boot to the gut and hoists Sabin up into a Suplex. Sabin arches his back in discomfort but that doesn’t help him as Roode smells blood in the water, grabbing the free arm of Sabin and twists it around to put Sabin in his signature Fujiwara armbar; Sabin roars in pain as Roode locks in the Fujiwara armbar putting Sabin in incredible agony, stretching the arm of Sabin. Sabin begins to shuffle his body across the ring but Roode’s hold is doing a number on Sabin’s arm but Sabin is gutting it out.

Piper: Damn you Sabin tap you bloody vanilla midget!

JR: Hotrod, Sabin is showing he’s got guts and determination not to tap out here.

Roode lifts his body up off the ground and leans back to put more pressure of Sabin with the hold but Sabin has another moment of creativity and shifts his body to roll Roode’s shoulders onto the canvas into a crucifix pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

-==Winner via pinfall at 07:21 and still the UWF Television Champion: Chris Sabin==-

TNA1-e1374257141316.jpg

Sabin leaps to his feet, he’s managed to retain the UWF Television Championship; clutching at it with both hands and has a gleaming smile on his face while Roode looks slightly disappointed look on his face; James Storm comes into the ring to consoul Roode while Shelton Benjamin and Sabin embrace in a man-hug in the middle of the ring but all these emotions are cut short by Batista slides into the ring and charging straight into Roode and Storm and hitting a massive double spear to both men!

JR: WHAT THE HELL!?

Batista gets back to his feet and roars in a rage, he turns around to see Sabin attempting to help out Beer Money but Batista catches him and drops him with a Spinebuster which draws in Shelton Benjamin who quickly pounces on top of Batista. Shelton Benjamin continues to pond Batista across the back, when Beer Money in finally get involved and the fans rally up behind the faces as they finally getting the upper hand but those cheers quickly break down into boos as new Raw superstar slides into the ring and his name is Jeff Jarrett! Jarrett with a guitar in his hand nails Robert Roode in the head with it. Storm turns around in shock but he eats a guitar shot as well while Batista manages to lift up Shelton Benjamin into the Batista Bomb! The fans are livid but they go silent to listen to Jeff Jarrett who has grabbed a microphone.

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-12.jpg

"King of the Corporate Mountain" Jeff Jarrett: All of you in attendence right now better shut up right now! For the past few months after I hanged up my boots I was offered the position of Senior Road Agent from the CEO of UWF Mr. McMahon. Eventually I worked up the proverbial corporate ladder and after weeks and weeks of hard work and dedication I became a member of the UWF Board. I have worked under the stucks ups like Mr. McMahon, Triple H and Kevin for a long time and now I've finally gotten sick of it! I'm sick and tired of hearing Triple H and Kevin Nash critizising the entire Smackdown roster because they don't have any good talent over there, yet they got chose to get rid of this man right here who was their biggest superstar on their roster Points to Batista! I'm God damn sick and tired of hearing Vince Russo complaining about how The Establishment has no competition, yet he goes ahead and fires Mick Foley and makes The Establishment the biggest faction in the entire group. Well let me tell you Russo that you're only as strong as your weakest link, and having a bunch of losers in your little group will turn the dark side of Anarchy into a complete joke, more than it already is.

The crowd is giving off a mixed reaction to Jarrett as Jarrett continues.

Now there is a lot I can say about iMPACT. One one side I can appreciate what the guys are doing over there, I mean the most dominant Superstar is their World Champion, and to me that is what a true champion should look like; minus the mask, but on the other side of the coin I don't think that it's representing the UWF very well. It hasn't been living up to the Board's expectations and quite frankly I agree. When Joseph Parks can get his head out of his ass and listen to what the Board wants then maybe I will accept iMPAT as a true brand. I'm sorry fellows but I don't understand how the Internet Championship can take so much shit for having a Blue sounding name, yet something like the Commonwealth title is just dandy. I would NEVER hold a title that represents some of the most worthless countries in the country such as Canada and Australia. Now with that being said ladies and gents it is time to talk about the whole purpose on my return; and to start I'm going to question the motives of this brand! Or in other words for those too stupid to understand what I'm trying to say: I'm going to explain what's wrong with RAW and how I'm going to stop it. Do the dumbnuts in the arena understand, or should I assume that you're all stupid?

The fans start to boo Jarrett loudly as Jarrett and Batista are yelling at the crowd to shut up before Jeff Jarrett continues on his speech.

You dumbasses want to play rough with me? Well alright then I'll play rough with the UWF Faithful because apparently even they are blinded by the complete bullshit that the POTUF feeds you people every week. First he tries to send Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Miz against two of The Corporation's finest? Well back then RAW may have had a glimpse of hope against The Corporation but look what happened. Stone Cold Steve Austin is currently battling out for the 'top spot' on RAW, while The Miz couldn't take the pressure anymore and had to quit. It's quite embarrassing really when you think about it, because The Corporation is easily the best thing to happen on Monday Night RAW, yet nobody even puts in the effort and the effort to form a solid team to counter The Corporation. I mean the top two guys, Rock and Austin are fighting to see who's going to lead? I mean come on man that's pathetic! If I was to face off against a faction as strong and powerful as The Corporation I would build up the biggest and toughest team that would match the Corporation and I would give them the biggest fight of their life! But instead each bastard is trying to take control of RAW by themselves, but let me tell you son that trying to destroy The Corporation by yourself will not work!

The audience members starts to boo at Jarrett already but Jarrett is already attacking the crowd.

Shut up! Please guys just shut the hell up! I'm trying to discuss what is wrong with RAW here but you sons of bitches aren't giving me the chance here. Hell I wish I could say that the fans of RAW are what's the problem with this company but I would be lying. We know that I'm an honest man and I would never lie to anything to make myself feel better, let's not kid ourselves here. I'm going to be honest and say that the problem with RAW right now is that everyone thinks that The Corporation is easy picks, so much that nobody is considering them to be a threat. Hell from what I'm seeing everyone has been more focused on who's becoming the leader of RAW rather than the actual threat that's standing right in front of them! As a Senior Road Agent as well as a board member this is the only talk that I've been hearing from everyone. 'Oh The Rock is going to become the leader' 'Oh Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to be the leader' 'Oh Randy Orton is going to return and become the leader'. Well let me tell you that after two weeks of hearing this I've finally snapped and I have utimately decided to return to the ring on RAW. Stephanie McMahon asked me to return as a favour and ultimately I took her up on the offer and here I am! And for the dickwads who aren't still getting it: yes I'm the fifth member of The Corporation and I plan on making this faction a bigger threat then it already is!

The crowd is booing Jeff Jarrett pretty loudly now. Batista is still in the ring looking at the crowd as Jarrett points to Big Dave before going on again.

So ladies and gentleman this is what will be taking over the UWF in the near future. We will have Cody Rhodes, we will have Kurt Angle, we will have The UWF European Champion John Cena, we will have the leader of The Corporation we have Batista, and finally we me; a member of the UWF Board! Stephanie McMahon thought that we need somebody that is active on the roster and has a pull from the UWF Management. Soon enough we will be taking over RAW, soon we will take control of iMPACT, then eventually Smackdown and Anarchy will crumble down at our feet as we will have complete control of the UWF. Do not worry ladies and gentleman because eventually the problems of every single UWF Superstar will go away when the UWF is being controlled by a single power unit. No conflicts of interest and definitely no more bullshit. When the boys in the back are ever done deciding who's wearing the pants in the group then feel free to come out single file and come face us like how a proper team is suppose to act. That's all I have to say at the moment, I really hope that you people listened to what I had to say!

As Jarrett finishes up his speech the Titantron comes alive and standing on it is none other than the UWF POTUF Randy Orton. Orton has a smile from ear to ear.

335dsnl.jpg

Randy Orton: You know when I was heard last week that old Dave needed to find a partner for a tag team match, I figured something like this would happen. I figured the Corporation would do what they always do best and that's attack someone from behind. Well congratulations Jeff, welcome back. You've just put yourself on my radar, and let me tell you something, I may not be an in ring competitor any longer, but I can make someone's life hell and right now I'm looking at you and big daddy Dave there. You see last week Stephanie made a match for Halloween Havok that would see you two compete for the Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havok. Now me, I can't change that due to the agreement placed by Vince McMahon, however I can ADD to it. And that's why I'm going to do everyone a favor by adding the team of Shelton Benjamin and Chris Sabin to the match. That's right the match is now a triple threat tag match for the Tag Team Championships, and I am more than sure those belts will be staying right were they belong, with Raw!

Orton has a smile on his face as the new team of Thuggin lovin has been added to the Tag Title match. The crowd loves it but Jarrett and Batista do not as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

While there's a break in the action, the cameras pan backstage where the crowd goes wild as the Snake Bite Syndicate appears on the screen, seen standing around with Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, here with me at this time are Stone Cold Steve Austin, Diamond Dallas Page, and Jake "The Snake" Roberts, better known as the Snake Bite Syndicate. My first question would be for the leader, Stone Cold. Stone Cold...

Austin cuts Striker off before he can ask the question.

Stone Cold: Look kid, I understand yer just doin' yer job, but try not ta' be such a fanboy about it, alright? It's true Stone Cold was scheduled some time ta' talk about what happened last week and his position as the leader of Team Raw but Jake here's the one in action, his first match in You Dubya Eff. Now I don't know about you, but I think that takes precedence.

Stone Cold crosses his arms as DDP nods in agreement.

Matt Striker: Alright, fair enough. Jake, what are your thoughts regarding your match tonight?

Jake stands there for a moment stroking his goatee as he looks off into the distance, then looks at Matt.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Trying to organize my thoughts into a statement that would only take a few minutes to make is difficult, Matt, because they're all over the inside of my head. The only difference is, there's a clarity that comes with the clutter. For so long, my thoughts were scattered because of the substances I was ingesting into my system and the poisons I was washing them down with, but now I'm sober and I'm experiencing something I haven't experienced in years, pre-match jitters. I can't wait to step through that curtain and hear the entire arena come alive and hear my name, weight, and home town called out. I can't wait to climb onto that apron and step through those ropes. I can't wait to wrestle again, Matt, it's been so long since my body and my mind were in the same place and firing on all cylinders, and now that they are, the snake is hungry. The snake is waiting to turn what has been simply a wrestling ring all these months into a pit, to coil around the competition and constrict them in such a way that the feared become the fearers, the doubters become believers, and the young and brash become the humbled and respectful. There's only one thing about this experience that leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth, Matt, and it's not just my taste buds getting used to the flavor of venom again.

Seth Rollins is at the top of the Anarchy food chain, the International Champion. He holds a title that brings him the reverance of his peers and the envy of his enemies, he carries around something that every guy on that brand would kill to make their own, and maybe even some of the guys here on Raw. So answer me this question, Matt, or Austin and Page, or Seth if you'd like to...why doesn't he carry himself like a champion? Why didn't he treat this match like it was worth putting effort into? He put no mental preparation forth, he put no physical preparation forth, he behaved as though I wasn't worth using the breath required to speak my name or say something about me and this match, and that's why he barely did. That's disrespectful not only to me, but it's disrespectful to the entire Anarchy brand, and it's disrespectful to the entire Raw brand and that's because he's carrying himself as though Anarchy's not worth acting competent for anymore since those days are all but behind him and he's carrying himself as though he's bigger than Raw and doesn't even have to show up because he's a champion. You aren't above Monday Night Raw, Seth, and you're not above Thursday Night Anarchy, and you certainly aren't above this match. Since you're a supposed gift, I say we exchange presents, and I send you on a little trip that's going to teach you a lesson in respect, and knock you down so many pegs that the only reason you won't remember the voyage down is because of how hard you're going to hit your head on the landing.

Jake looks at Matt, signifying that he's done speaking with the serious look on his face.

Matt Striker: DDP, any comments?

Page flashes his trademark smile before speaking.

Diamond Dallas Page: Just an observation I'd like to make. Now, usually I'm not an advocator of negativity, but the present situation calls for it. In the draft, Monday Night Raw got three guys from Anarchy; Umaga, Tyson Kidd, and Seth Rollins. After tonight, the Syndicate will have beaten two of those three guys. Now, Anarchy is supposed to be as tough as it gets in the UWF, bro, it's where the grittiest of the gritty hang out and are bred. Constant chaos going on, violence breaking out, disregard for the rules. Well if Anarchy's so tough and breeds such tough guys, why are they choking so hard over here on Raw? I'm just sayin', bro.

The crowd responds to this unfavorably as Matt Striker goes to ask Austin a question, but the Rattlesnake suddenly turns and looks offscreen.

Screenshot2011-07-21at31147PM.png

Stone Cold: Jake, Dallas, you boys go handle yer respective business.

DDP and Jake walk offscreen as the camera pans out to reveal Randy Orton standing there, causing the crowd to absolutely erupt as the "Viper" is looking at Austin none too happily.

0.jpg

Randy Orton: Let's just cut to the chase, Austin. What's going on between you and The Rock right now is pathetic, you're behaving like a bunch of children when I need you to be acting like men that can help me take control of this show back once and for all. But when it comes to guys like you and The Rock, cooler heads just can't prevail and neither of you can put your egos in check, so I'm going to allow you two to get it out of your system.

Stone Cold: Yer gonna let me get my hands on Rock?

Randy Orton: And his on you, in a match that will determine who the true leader of Team Raw. At Halloween Havok it's going to be Stone Cold Steve Austin versus The Rock!

The crowd pops huge for this announcement.

Randy Orton: But you listen and you listen good, Austin. After Halloween Havok, that's it, one of you is the leader and one of you is just a member of the team, and that's just the way it's going to be. I don't care if it pisses either of you off, I don't care about his over-inflated opinion of himself or your "Don't Trust Anybody" mantra, you will be on the same page and you will like it. I refuse to let two of my strongest guys bicker like pre-schoolers when there are much more important things going on than one of you wanting your way and neither of you getting it. I'm giving you both what you want, this match, and if either of you let me down and disobey what I laid out for you for afterwards regarding just dealing with it and getting along, I've got an RKO with your name on it.

Orton and Austin have a staredown as you can feel the tension.

Stone Cold: That's all well an' good kid, thanks for the match, but you honestly shoulda' kept yer mouth shut after that because at the end of the day, yer behavior could be what costs you what yer after. Stone Cold loves Raw and he hates the Corporation, but I'm not willin' ta' fight for ya if yer gonna try an' punk me out and scare me inta' doin' it for ya. Regardless of what Rock says or you say or anyone says, I AM the leader of Team Raw, Halloween Havok's just gonna make it official ta' anyone that doubts it. And the main reason I'm leader is because I can be trusted a lot more than Rock. Rock was one a' Russo's puppets while he was on Anarchy, and if he hadn't gotten his ass whooped and humiliated by Fandango, he'd still be on Anarchy and he'd still be a puppet. The only reason he's on Raw is cuz Russo kicked 'im to the curb and the only reason he's talkin' all that fake fightin' for the people trash is so you'll forget about all that, but you're not gonna forget, just like Stone Cold ain't gonna forget. Yer lookin' at who's gonna lead the charge son, and if for any reason Trish or Umaga or someone interferes in the match and changes that, I don't have ta' like it and I won't like it, so go ahead and get ready ta' hit that RKO. But just like I'm gonna do ta' Rock for puttin' his hands on me, I won't hesitate ta' put my hands on you. And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so.

The tense staredown resumes before Austin turns and walks offscreen.

JR: Now what a night we've had so far Roddy?

Piper: It's been a good old fashion Raw! Speaking of Old Fashion, Jake Roberts is up next against our International Champion, Seth Rollins!

JR: Yes, while he's gonna has his hands full at Bad Blood, he better pay attention to Jake tonight. I tell you, once he hits that DDT, you're seeing stars.

Piper: I've been hit with many DDT's, and Jake's is by far one of the best.

[video=youtube;TMs8288BXsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMs8288BXsI[/video]

Announcer: The first competitor in this match, weighing in at 249 pounds......Jake The Snake Roberts!

The fans get to their feet and cheer as Jake "The Snake" Roberts comes walking out to the ring with a bag slung over his shoulder. As he enters the ring, he sits the bag by the steel steps at ring side. He then walks to his corner and awaits the International Champion.

JR: Jake is in good shape.

Roddy: Yes he is. He looks ready for his first match in the UWF. And it's up against a World Champion.

JR: Can you imagine what this means for Jake if he can beat the International Champ tonight?

Roddy: Possibly a future title shot.

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video=youtube;mbJ3vacGOhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

Announcer: And his opponent, The International Champion, Weighing in at 217 pounds.....Seth Rollins!

The fans give a mixed reaction for the International Champion as he steps onto the stage with the title around his waist. He then makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. As he hands his title to the ref to sit it at ringside, he gives off a cold stare down towards Jake.

JR: The champ not taking his eyes off of Jake The Snake. Anybody who watched him wrestle, knows exactly how tough he is.

Roddy: You got that right! And if that's not bad enough, he allows his snake to bite ya.

The ref checks both men before signaling for the match to start

JakeRoberts_zpsfe921047.png
Vs.
SethRollins_zps523a1ddd.png

Ding Ding Ding

The two men instantly begin to make a circular motion in the ring, trying to find the right spot to attack. Seth, being the faster competitor, begins to unleash a few kicks to the sides of Jake's legs which causes him to drop to one knee. Seth then kicks Jake on the side of his head causing him to fall to the mat. With Jake down earlier than expected, Seth begins to stomp on the left leg of Jake. After a few moments, Seth brings Jake to his feet only to jump up and hit a Frankensteiner causing Jake to land on his head and flip over on his back. Seth with determination on his face then bounces off the ropes in order to gain speed, then comes back to Jake and hits a standing Shooting Star Press. The crowd seems to be booing at the fact that Jake isn't doing to well at the moment. As Jake begins to get back to his feet, Seth bounces off the ropes once again and comes back to Jake with a high drop kick sending the old man right back to the mat. He then instantly drops his knee on Jake's forehead with a strong knee drop.

JR: Seth is on a roll at the moment! Could Jake be suffering from ring rust?

Roddy: That could very well be the case Jim.

Jake then uses the ropes to bring himself back to his feet. Seth comes running at Jake, but being the veteran that he is, he ducks the attack in order to throw Seth out of the ring. He then notices a loud pop from the crowd as he slides under the bottom rope to the outside. As the ref begins the count, Jake gets Seth to his feet, followed by a few right punches before Irish Whipping him back into the ring. Seeing how Seth's head is resting on the apron while his body is in the ring, Jake delivers a strong elbow to the skull of Seth Rollins which causes him to slide fully into the ring and hold his forehead in pain. Jake Roberts then climbs back into the ring and goes right back onto the attack with a sleeper hold to Seth Rollins. In order to get a better hold on him, Jake wraps his legs around his opponent to keep him still.

Roddy: A sleeper hold! One of my favorites.

JR: Let's see if he can put the world champion to sleep in his first match on UWF.

Roddy: That'll be the day! Seth is one tough kid.

A few moments have gone by as it looks as if Seth Rollins is fading. Noticing this, Jake let's go of the hold. He then goes for a pin.

Kickout!

Jake then goes right back on the attack by stomping on the head of the International Champion. He then pulls Seth by the arm to bring him to his feet. Jake lifts Seth up over his shoulder and slams him to the mat with a scoop slam. This causes Seth to get right back to his feet while arching his back in pain. As he turns back around, he gets hit with a strong clothesline by Jake. But, Seth gets right back up once again, only to be hit with a big boot by Jake The Snake. Jake, wasting no time with a pin, gets Seth right back to his feet as he twists him around and hits a hangman neckbreaker. He then gives off a smile as he realizes that he's in control. Seth then crawls over to the corner and sits at the bottom. Jake gives himself enough running room by standing in the opposite corner as he runs at fool speed and hits a strong boot to the face of Seth Rollins . Jake then drags him to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg for the pin.

kickout!

Jake has an upset look on his face as he grabs the champ by the hair and brings him to his feet. He then delivers a knee to the gut which causes him to bend down, holding his gut in pain. While Seth is in this position, Jake turns and runs towards the ropes to gather speed. As he is coming back, Seth immediately executes a back flip, hitting a strong Pele Kick to the face of Jake Roberts. Seth, now with the momentum on his side, gets right back to his feet as he runs past the downed Jake Roberts, and jumps off of the second rope with a high impact moonsault to Jake. Seth then drags Jake in front of the corner in the perfect diving position. Seth then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle to the very top and jump off as high as he can with a frog splash. He hooks the leg.

3..No! Kickout!

Roddy: How does the old man still have it in him to kick out? Even after a 200 pound man comes crashing down on him.

Seth looks surprised at how Jake kicks out. Seth then climbs over the second rope to the ring apron and waits for Jake to stand. As Jake gets to his feet, Seth jumps up and bounces off the top rope towards Jake with a Springboard Knee Strike to the side of the head. Jake falls straight to the mat as Seth goes for the pin.

ropebreak!

At the last minute, Jake manages to get his foot to the bottom rope which breaks up the pin. Seth who is looking frustrated, stands up with his eyes glaring down at Jake. He then manages to get Jake to his feet. Seth brings his arm around Jake's neck and attempts to lift him up in a suplex in order to bring him back to the middle of the ring. Jake manages to stop the suplex from happening and delivers a suplex of his own to the outside of the ring which causes Seth to hit his head against the apron on his way down. The ref then begins to count.

Seth manages to slide under the bottom rope right before the count gets to seven. Jake brings Seth to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulder. He then lunges him at the top turnbuckle which causes his head to bounce right off. This causes Seth to lose balance, and right before he falls to the mat, Jake hits a DDT out of nowhere which causes a giant pop from the crowd. The arena is shaking as Jake crawls for the pin. But, since he isn't paying attention to where Seth is lying at, Seth manages to get a rope break before the count even starts.

JR: Oh man! What a DDT to Seth!

Piper: He's an idiot! Didn't he realize that Seth was at the ropes?

Seth then rolls out of the ring in order to catch a breath. The ref begins the count, but is shortly interrupted as Jake rolls out of the ring to go after Seth. The champ is lying on the cold floor as Jake lifts him to his feet and attempts to Irish Whip him to the steel post, Seth manages to reverse it into a Irish Whip of his own which sends the old man crashing head first into the post. Seth then manages to slide half way into the ring to restart the count. The camera zooms in on Jake's face as he looks to be out of it. Seth Rollins manages to get Jake to his feet and throws him back into the ring. Seth then follows him in the ring and drags him to the very middle. Seth then turns around towards the fans at an attempt to get there reaction. Half of them boo at the fact that Jake is hurt, and the other half cheer the champion on. All of a sudden, while Seth is still turned around, Jake manages to deliver a sneak roll up pin to Seth as the ref counts and the fans cheer.

3...!

Ding Ding Ding!

Seth can't believe it as Jake stands up and gets his hand raises by the ref.

Announcer: And your winner, by pinfall, Jake The Snake Roberts!

JR: I can't believe it! Jake Roberts has come back to UWF to pin the International Champion!

Roddy: I'm just surprised as you are Jim! Seth made the mistake of turning around!

The fans give a loud ovation as Jake's hand is high in the air to signify success. Jake then goes outside of the ring to his bag that he carried before the match, he reaches in the bag to pull out a giant snake that he is known for having. As Jake slides back into the ring with the Snake in his hands, he raises it up high above his head.

jake-the-snake-web2.jpg

Then, as he is still celebrating, Seth walks up to Jake and holds out his hand. Jake stands there for a second before shaking the hand of the International Champion. Seth then leaves the ring and Raw continues elsewhere.

The shot opens up behind the arena where Dean Ambrose is standing around by himself.

Tonight I have to team up with a man who I've never liked since day one. A man who goes around calling himself the "Face of UWF". A man who will not accept the fact that I am better than him. And tonight, we team up to take on the man who stopped our match at Bound for Glory and his son Dustin. No facepaint, no weird ticks, just Dustin. Two high caliber young athletes versus two people who should have retired decades ago. But don't get me wrong, I have no problem getting revenge on the old man. It's kind of what I do. This is just a warm up for when I face John Cena at Halloween Havoc.

Dean looks down at the ground and smirks.

Ya' know I hear all this talk about whose running team RAW. You got Stone Cold runnin' his mouth like always and then you got The Rock trying to hog the spotlight like always as well. Just which one of them will end up saving RAW huh? Word on the street is that it's not either one of them because only one man actually succeeds at what he does. Austin just refuses to stay gone because he's so afraid of losing his relevance because despite being the longest reigning UWF Champion, nobody cares about him anymore. He failed at Bound For Glory. Who needs a failure as a leader? And then you got The Rock. The man who lost to a ballroom dancer of all people. Do we really need someone like that leading RAW?

Ambrose starts to walk off away from the camera but quickly comes back with more energy.

Rhetorical question! We don't! Those two idiots have been handed everything throughout their UWF careers. I had to fight to become top dog while those two were just handed big matches on a silver platter and for some reason they think they deserve to be the only two in the conversation to stop The Corporation. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They are the two men with the biggest ego after all. I on the otherhand always do what's best for RAW and what's best for RAW is Dean Ambrose leading the team. I ended YES and if Orton was smart, he'd realize that there's only one man who can lead RAW to get rid of The Corporation...Dean Ambrose!

Ambrose heads back into the arena as we got elsewhere.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

goldust-entrance-4.gif

Introducing first, from Hollywood; weighing in at 240 pounds.... DUSTIN RHODES!

dusty_display_image.jpg

And introducing his tag team partner, from Austin Texas weighing in at 283 pounds.. DUSTY RHODES!

109974anigif.gif

And introducing the opponents; first from Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds... DEAN AMBROSE!

cody-rhodes-titantron-o.gif

And introducing his partner, from....

Cody Rhodes is not appearing onto the stage, and now the crowd is booing very loudly at Cody Rhodes, the crowd is now calling him a pussy.

DeanAmbrose_zps4ff32d53.png
vs.
DustyRhodes_zpsb57c6cca.png
DustinRhodes_zpse84af49c.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Dusty and Dustin Rhodes are both looking at Dean Ambrose at the corner as Ambrose is just giving a blank look to the Rhodes duo, pissed that Cody Rhodes bailed on him. Dustin Rhodes is starting off the match for his team and approaches Dean Ambrose. Ambrose gives Dustin a death glare before the two gets into a lockup to start off the match. The lockup happens for a quick moment while Ambrose struggles to exert enough force to move Dustin Rhodes but Dustin Rhodes instead shoves Ambrose away, then runs up and goes for a clothesline but Ambrose ducks it and gets Dustin into a waistlock. Dustin looks around and sees that Ambrose is behind him so he elbows Ambrose hard on the forehead which causes Ambrose to fall to his knees. Ambrose gets back onto one knee but Dustin grabs Ambrose by the head and tosses him to the corner nearby and hits some strikes to the head, then several jabs to the gut. Rhodes then whips Ambrose to the corner and charges after him, Ambrose narrowly escapes while Dustin crashes onto the corner, Ambrose then runs and dives for Dustin's legs and Dustin ends up crashing to the ground! Ambrose is up and receives a pop from the crowd!

Piper: A minute into this match and already Ambrose has the crowd behind his back! This guy makes me sick to my stomach!

JR: You're overreacting already Roddy, and that right there is making me sick to my stomach.

Dean Ambrose gets to his feet and backs away from Dustin while Dustin is rising up from the shot to the leg. Dustin doesn't look to pleased that Ambrose managed to pull that off. Ambrose gives off a screwed up look to Dustin Rhodes, Dusty looks into the crowd and both guys in the ring are getting cheered for as they circle each other around the ring again, going for another lockup but Ambrose dives for the legs and manages to take down Dustin Rhodes. Ambrose gets Dustin into a front headlock but Dustin makes it up to his feet and kicks the gut of Ambrose a couple of times, then hits a swinging neck breaker onto Dean Ambrose! Dustin Rhodes gets back up and nods to the crowd as he gets a nice pop from them, then waits for Ambrose to get up before grappling him and lifting him up for a vertical suplex, Ambrose though slips behind Dustin and shoves him to the ropes. Dustin turns around and Ambrose is seen charging after Dustin while going for a clothesline but Dustin ends up thowing Ambrose out of the ring and Ambrose crashes to the ground at ringside! The crowd pops loudly as Ambrose makes it back to his feet, although Dusty Rhodes grabs a hold of Ambrose and throws him back inside the ring!

JR: It's always nice to see a father and son work together like a good team! It's too bad that Cody Rhodes didn't come out however.

Piper: Cody Rhodes didn't want to ruin a good thing JR, I mean I for one am going to have a thrill seeing Dean Ambrose getting his ass kicked tonight!

Dean Ambrose doesn't have any time to think his next move as Dustin Rhodes is already stomping onto Ambrose, then picks him up and places him to his corner and hits a couple of kicks to the gut of Ambrose. Ambrose goes to a sitting position, being winded from the assault as Dusty is tagged into the match! The American Dream enters the ring and hits some kicks and punches to the head and body of Ambrose, then picks him up and whips him to the opposite corner. Dusty looks at Ambrose standing at the turnbuckles and points to him, generating a nice reaction from the crowd and Dusty starts to run at Ambrose, making it to the corrner and hits a body avalanche onto Ambrose! Ambrose drops to the ground as Dusty poses for the crowd again, the fans are getting excited as Dusty picks up Ambrose and picks him up for a body slam but Ambrose slips out of that and chucks Dusty to the corner, runs up and hits a dropkick to the gut of Dusty Rhodes! Rhodes goes down as Ambrose takes a moment to catch his breath, then walks up and hits some stomps onto Dusty. Ambrose is getting a mixed reaction here as he picks up Dusty and brings him to the center of the ring; going for a Cutter but Dusty distracts Ambrose so Dusty manages to escape the grasp of Ambrose and tags Dustin back into the match!

Piper: AHAHAHAHA! Oh man look at Dusty retreat back to his corner! Man even I could do a better job in this match than he's doing right now!

JR: Better watch what you say right now Roddy...

Dustin enters the ring again and begins to charge at Ambrose again. Ambrose ducks the clothesline and runs up to Dusty Rhodes and knocks him off the apron. Ambrose then turns around and goes for a clothesline of his own, Ambrose however misses his own clothesline and Dustin Rhodes turns over Ambrose, kickiing Ambrose in the gut twice then executes a DDT onto the mat! Ambrose's face has been driven to the mat and now Dustin is feeling the momentum from the crowd! Dustin picks up Ambrose and is about to set him up for the Crossroads but Ambrose manages to slip out and drives his knee into Dustin's gut, then applies a side headlock onto Dustin. Ambrose is signalling for the Side Headlock Driver but Dustin breaks free from the headlock and executes a Shock Treatment onto Dean Ambrose! Dustin looks at Ambrose who is rolling around the ring in pain, then uses the ropes to help himself up after that brutal move. Ambrose is curing out Cody Rhode's name as Dustin Rhodes comes around and brings Ambrose to the center of the ring again, this time taking Ambrose out with a Final Cut! Dean Ambrose goes down as Dustin Rhodes goes for the cover!

1!

2!

And Dean Ambross kicks out! Dustin Rhodes looks slightly disappointed that he didn't win the match right there but doesn't plan on giving up anytime soon. Dustin Rhodes decides to throw Dean Ambrose back to his corner and tags in his father into the match again. Dusty Rhodes enters the ring as the duo brings Ambrose to the center of the ring, both have him by his trunks and lifts him up and drops him into a double suplex! Dustin is forced back to his corner as Dusty poses for the crowd again, and then picks up Ambrose and then hits some jabs to Ambrose while dancing around the ring. Ambrose looks to be in a very groggy state and Dusty Rhodes finishes off his initial assault with a DDT! Ambrose has his face driven onto the canvas again and Dusty Rhodes points to the crowd again, signalling that he's ready for a Bionic Elbow! The crowd is popping for that loudly as Dusty picks up Dean Ambrose and goes for the Bionic Elbow but Ambrose ducks it and quickly takes down Dusty Rhodes with a Headlock Driver! Ambrose is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as Ambrose is ready to go for the cover but ultimately decides to throws Dusty to the Rhodes corner, Dustin looking mighty confused but tags himself into the match and peers at Mr. Ambrose inside the ring.

JR: What is God's name is Dean Ambrose is thinking?

Piper:
I'm pretty sure he wants to win his match against someone who actually has credibility nowadays JR!

Dustin Rhodes and Ambrose both circle each other around the ring, neither man wants to be outwrestled in a critical point in the match. Ambrose dives for the legs again but Dustin catches Ambrose by the body and lifts him up, dropping him into a wrestling takedown! Dustin holds Ambrose down but Ambrose manages to escape and kicks Dustin in the head a couple of times to keep him down. Ambrose shakes his head as Dusty is yelling at Ambrose now but Ambrose runs up and knocks Dusty to the ground. Dustin looks up but Ambrose instead picks Dustin up and tries to go for the Midnight Special but Dustin breaks free and takes out Ambrose with a Curtain Call! He sees that the referee is distracted so he places Ambrose into the Shattering Dreams position and signals for the move by posing at the opppsite corner. Dustin is ready to go for the move but Cody Rhodes makes an appearance by sliding into the ring and clubbing Dustin on the back of the head. Cody bails from the ring before Dustin or the referee can see him!

Piper: HAH! I love this guy!

Dusty makes it back to his corner and begins to yell out some words of encouragement to his son Dustin, not even seeing Cody Rhodes either. Dustin gets up and begins to argue with his dad, thinking that he was the one that attacked him from behind. Dusty shakes his head and denies the accustion and now his face is turning red with anger. Dusty shoves away Dustin Rhodes and Dustin backs up from the force of the push but Ambrose comes from behind and gets Dustin Rhodes into a rollup pin...

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Dean Ambrose!

dean-ambrose.jpg

Dean Ambrose rolls out of the ring as he is celebrating his victory with the crowd. He walks up the ramp while feeling exsausted from battling a handicap match with two members of the Rhodes Family. Meanwhile Dustin Rhodes gets back up and looks to be extremely pissed off more then ever now that he lost the match. Dusty Rhodes enters the ring and is getting into a heated confrontation with his son. The two men are bickering back and forth about the match and who hit Dustin Rhodes. They are continuing to argue until Cody Rhodes rolls into the ring and takes out both men with a double clothesline! The crowd is finally getting their chance to unleash the heat towards Cody Rhodes and Rhodes is loving every moment of it. He first picks up Dustin Rhodes and gets him into the Cross Rhodes position, and then nails it dead center in the ring. He then spits at Dustin Rhodes while yelling out something to him, then smiles as he looks at his father. Dusty Rhodes gets back up and tries to reason with his son but Cody Rhodes remembers their past on RAW and kicks Dusty in the gut, then nails the Cross Rhodes onto Dusty Rhodes!

JR: What a sick man that young kid is! I mean come on Cody!

Cody Rhodes is handed a mic from the staff member as he begins to laugh.

Cody Rhodes: Oh father how ever is this ironic. I mean you must be a proud father for raising two fine sons who are both in the buisness, yet only one of us is a true success. Hell between the three of us I am the only one who is a real success, not Dustin and sure as hell not you dad. At Halloween Havok I will kill any sedimental values this family reunion will have once and for all, and hopefully you will get it through your thick skull that you should never come into this ring with me in it ever again.

Cody Rhodes drops the mic and the crowd is firing off MASSIVE amounts of heat onto Cody Rhodes. Rhodes leaves the ring and walks up the ramp, not even giving another glance towards the crowd while the referee is checking up on both Dusty and Dustin Rhodes. The camera then shifts to somewhere else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

14 Days Away!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is your main event!

bth_3.gif

Introducing first, from West Newberry, Massesscuttes, weighing in at 287 pounds; he is the UWF European Champion... JOHN CENA!

batistaatwrestlemania5gm.gif

Introducing his opponent, from Washington, D.C.; weighing in at 289 pounds; He is the Animal... BATISTA!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Batista and John Cena both look at each other in the ring, the two members of The Corporation are both looking confident and cocky towards one another. Cena has a smirk on his face while Batista is giving off a blank look to Cena, not impressed on how he's be acting. Cena shakes his head and tells Batista that he's going down, while Batista shoots Cena a very small smile and tells him to piss off, stating that he's the leader of the pack and he will take down Cena if necessary. Cena and Batista finally approaches each other and they go in for a lockup but both men retreats back instead which draws the fans to boo them both. Batista and Cena aren't interested in entertaining the fans tonight, instead they want to prove their dominance towards one another, each man having his own purpose for this match. Batista shakes his head while Cena cracks his neck, ready to go 'at it again'. Cena charges it for a lockup but Batista hits the first cheap shot by punching Cena in the stomach, then rams his face onto the turnbuckles nearby. Batista then hits some knee shots to the stomach of Cena while at the corner but Cena uses his impressive strength to shove Batista away from him! Batista keeps to his feet while the men both look at each other.

JR: Uh oh, things are about to get intense pretty quickly ladies and gentleman.

Batista widens his eyes at Cena and is glaring at him now. Cena is smiling again and urges Batista to bring it on. Batista takes the bait and charges at Cena, going for a clothesline but Cena ducks it and hits some quick snap punches to the head of Batista. Cena brings Batista by the ropes and hits some more body shots before backing up a few steps, then charges at Batista and clotheslines him out of the ring! Batista falls to ringside and lands on his feet but goes off balance and lands on the security barrier. Cena exits the ring and grapple's Batista's head and goes to ram his face onto the steel post close by but Batista breaks free from the grip and kicks Cena in the gut, then whips him to the security barrier instead! Batista rotates his shoulders then walks up to Cena, lifts him up high in the air then drops him chest-first onto the top of the security barrier! Cena walks away while holding onto his chest but Batista is right behind him, hot on his trail. Batista is about to reach for Cena but Cena turns around and sucker punches Batista in the jaw, causing him to fall to the ground! Cena's face is turning bright red with anger and picks up Batista, throwing him back inside the ring.

Piper:
Oh man JR this is going to be a real physical contest. I'm going to like this one!

Cena enters the ring following Batista and he looks prepared to be bringing the fight out of Batista. He sees that Batista is making his way back to his feet but Cena charges at Batista and takes him down with a running shoulder block, Batista gets up quickly again but Cena kicks Batista in the gut then hits some clubs to the back of the Animal. Batista grunts from the stiff shots to the back while Cena brings Batista to the corner and hits some more punches to the stomach. Batista goes into a sitting position and Cena now places his knee onto Batista's face and forces the knee to dig into Batista's skull. The referee tells Cena to back off but Cena refuses to do so, which the ultimately the referee pulls Cena back away from Batista. Cena yells at the referee not to interfere with his business but the referee tells Cena off. Cena rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to Batista but Batista runs up to Cena and spears him to the ground with much impact! Batista gets up and yells out a loud warcry to the crowd, then looks down at Cena and picks him off his feet, grabbing him by the waistline on his pants and nails a huge vertical suplex onto Cena! Batista gets back up and snorts out his displeasure to Cena, the crowd still booing at Batista.

Piper: The fans may not like this JR but I for one am glad that Randy Orton booked this match! I'm having a great time!

Batista picks up Cena again and places his head between his knees, signalling for the Batista Bomb but Cena shoves Batista away from him and goes for a running clothesline but Batista ducks it and bounces off the ropes nearby, then charges at Cena but Cena does a Thesz Press onto Batista and follows up with some stiff mounted punches to the face of Batista. Cena gets off of Batista after some punches and begins to yell at Batista, claiming how he should have been the leader of The Corporation and not him. Cena rolls his eyes as the crowd starts to chant 'Cena Sucks', then runs up to the rising Batista and knees him on the side of the head! Batista goes down and Cena starts yelling at him again over the same issue. Batista is stunned from the shot to the head so he has to use the ropes to help himself up but Cena places Batista's head over the middle rope and begins choking Batista on that rope! Batista struggles to get Cena off so the referee has to force Cena off again, warning Cena that he will DQ him on the spot. Cena looks down at the referee and chases him away, then places his knee behind Batista's head and chokes him out again! Batistsa's face is turning blue but the referee does his job and forces Cena off once again. Cena eyes the referee hard but doesn't do anything about it, instead he brings Batista to the center of the ring and hits a back drop onto Batista!

JR:
These guys don't give a damn about this match! All they want to do right now is to blow off some steam

Cena is back up and has a smile on his face now, seeing Batista struggle against The European Champion is really making Cena a happy man right now. Batista helps himself up again but Cena isn't done with the assault as he approaches Batista again and lifts him up into the Attitude Adjustment. Cena moves to the center of the ring and smirks to the crowd, pointing at them and informing the fans that he is going to finish off Batista right there and then but Batista manages to slip out of the AA and lifts Cena up from behind and takes him down with a belly to back suplex! Cena holds his neck in pain while Batista gets on one knee and takes a deep breathe. Batista sees that Cena is on both knees, begging Batista that he wants to end the match right now. Batista is all smiles now and walks up to Cena, thinking that Cena is easy prey now but Cena ends up reaching for Batista's eyes and is gouging the one eye pretty hard. Batista is yelling out in pain as Cena is back on his feet while still gouging Batista's eyes, then throws Batista to the corner nearby and hits some back elbows to the head of Batista. Batista ends up mustering enough strength however and shoves Cena away and holds onto his one eye, his facing turning beet red from being assaulted by John Cena. Cena smiles and tells Batista to bring it, Batista does and charges at Cena. Cena ducks Batista's charge and goes behind him, lifts him up and nails the Proto-plex onto Batista!

Piper: Nice strategy from Cena, using Batista's anger to his advantage! Gotta love this guy.

Cena gets up and smiles to the crowd which draws tons of heat from the fans. He looks down at Batista and does his trademark 'You Can't See Me' taunt to Batista. He then runs and bounces off the ropes nearby then approaches Batista, does another poses and drops down with the 5 Knuckle Shuffle! Batista stunned from that shot while Cena poses for the crowd again while Batista groggily makes his way back up. Cena then is prepared to pick up Batista againa and lifts him up for the Attitude Adjustment again. Cena though doesn't showboat this time and drops Batista down HARD with the Attiude Adjustment! Batista is down and Cena jumps back up to his feet, but still won't go down for the cover. Cena sighs while climbing onto the top rope, then develops a serious look on his face while peering down at the nearly unconcious Batista. Cena then jumps off the top rope and lands on Batista with a diving legdrop! Cena shoots back to his feet and yells at Batista how he is going to end his career right now. Cena then leaves the ring and looks under the ring and pulls out a piece of chain from under the ring! Cena enters the ring and the referee tries to stop Cena but Cena scares the referee out of the way, then waits for Batista to get back up.

JR: Oh for the love of God somebody better stop John Cena before he hurts Batista!

Batista is almost back up and Cena is now on the move, going behind Batista so Batista doesn't notice the steel chain he's holding. Batista makes it to both feet now while Cena is creeping behidn The Animal. Batista finally turns around and sees Cena charging at Batista, Cena is about to hit Batista in the head with the chain but Batista quickly lifts up Cena and drops him down with a HUGE Spinebuster! Cena bounces off the mat and rolls around the ring while the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Batista looks at Cena who is back up now but Batista lifts him up and nails a rolling fireman's carry takedown onto Cena! Cena appears to be hurt now but Batista is still on the offense and picks up Cena, preparing for a Batista Bomb. Batista looks into the crowd then picks up Cena in the powerbomb position and finally nails it dead center in the ring! Batista looks onwards towards the crowd then chases the referee away as the referee tries to check up on Cena. Cena sees that Batista is distracted and picks up the chain nearby and hides it under his body. The referee is out of the ring now and Batista goes to pick up Cena but Cena musters up enough stamina to grab the chain underneath and punches Batista in the head! Batista gets knocked out and throws the chain away then crawls towards Batista, covering the shoulders...

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: John Cena!

Cena3_crop_340x234.jpg

Cena stands up and has his hand raised in victory to a mixed reaction from the sold out crowd. Cena is all smiles as Batista slowly begins getting up to his feet. Cena holds up his European Championship into the air having picked up a big win over the leader of the Corporation. Cena smiles "Sorry man, but I wasn't gonna just let you walk all over me." Cena throws out his hand for Batista to shake. The Animal stares at it a moment before slapping it away.

JR:Oh boy if it is one thing we know it is that Batista doesn't handle losing very well Hot Rod.
Piper: Hey losing is never fun, especially to someone who you are supposed to be in charge of.

Batista begins walking away despite Cena's perplexed reaction. He hops outside of the ring and begins walking to the back never once looking at John. "Don't be like that Dave! We knew what was gonna happen!" Cena shouts but Batista just keeps walking.

JR:
I can't believe it but it looks like Randy Orton's scheme to mess with the corporation may have just worked Hot Rod.

Piper: What? No way, Batista is just upset he lost don't put thoughts in people's head JR. Dave will come back from this... right?

The questions will have to wait till next week as Batista heads to the back as Raw goes off of the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promo's: TTer's
TV Title Match: WWS
Rollins/Roberts: Schmidty
Everything else: Natlav

Confirmed for Halloween Havok

Stone Cold Steve Austin v. The Rock

UWF Tag Team Championship
Beer Money v. the Corporation v. Thuggin lovin.

Cody Rhodes v. Dusty Rhodes v. Dustin Rhodes

Note: Natlav has been granted third character privs by Sam he picks up Jeff Jarrett.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Monday Night Raw 8-14-13 Edition

Dat triple threat for HH. Mmm

Killz

Reaction score

Stack the deck to keep those tag-titles on their red home, I like it. Still, hell of a challenge - if we manage to keep hold of those belts it's probably going to take a bigger effort than the tourny finals and that was competitive enough. Rest of the show was fun, I love the PPV build and I look forward to next week.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

This was a good episode SBS! Not sure about Shane but I'm stoked for this tag team title match at Halloween Havoc. Heck with the addition of Shelton Benjamin and Chris Sabin that TT thread will be epic! Sure hope that I can keep up with Shane's Batista. :p

Also Rock vs Stone Cold! Oh man oh man oh man I can't wait to read that one! Knowing how Slim and Dresden plays their characters I can see that one being match/TT thread of the night!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Dat Jarrett promo was on point. So stoked to be teaming with natlav. We're gonna take those belts! (Also, when I saw Jarrett and I saw the way it was written, I honestly thought it was CWalker. So nice job Nat, you're doing very well!)

Raw, Raw was very good. Very very good. I really enjoyed reading that. Promos were solid, matches booked and written were solid, build up was solid. Totally worth the wait.

and btw. ooooh my god Chase... that gimmick on Shelton is hilarious. I was not expecting that ever.

Ahhh shit though! Tough loss to my Corporation Partner! Helluva match though! Cena had to cheat to win, channeling some Eddie there, but I can take that one on the chin. Great match though, REALLY loved it. So props to Natlav for that. I guess Cena proved Batista right though, that he wants it badly enough. So I think he passed the test. Though it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Sorry for the lack of a promo. Just been so far out and away from trash talking and stuff its just... I dunno what it is. But I'ma get myself back in the game and get this ball rolling again. I have to.

But Raw definitely... as always delivered. Always top notch. Always doing things so awesome that you just don't know how else to describe it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Great show as always the Cena vs Batista match was my favorite of the show. Very good match between the two, and now we have some interesting developments in the feud, and can't wait to see what happens. The Rhodes stuff was very awesome, and I can't wait to see how Ibunka handles himself being in such a big position early in his career.

Austin vs Rock LETS GO!!!!

Also what is Thuggin love? Oh you will find out.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Quick someone tell Chase he picked up Shelton Benjamin, not Orlando Jordan lol. I'm very eager to see where you go with this Chase. It's like a sassy ghetto Fandango. I think this was the first time in a very long time that someone other than SBS wrote a match for my Ambrose. I haven't won with a roll up since my debut but hey I won a handicap match haha. Jarrett being a part of The Corporation is surprising. I didn't expect it and at first I thought BDC was back. Nice to see a triple threat tag team match as I've always been a fan of multiple tag team matches. Jake Roberts getting a clean win over Rollins is very surprising. Main event was great. Nice to see some tension within The Corporation. I look forward to cutting Cena's celebration short haha. This RAW seemed a little short but it still delivered big time.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Slim and I always said we wish we'd done more with our Wrestlemania confrontation, and now we get the chance. After the epic that was Umaga/Sting and the strong session we just had between Umaga and Austin, I'm definitely looking forward to this one. And now that I'm just a trash talker, heh heh, it's on even more than it would've been before.

Quite pleased to find out that Jarrett is being played by natlav, even if it means the Corporation gets that much stronger as a result. The Impact writing team are now in the Corporation together, to make a fun observation. Glad to pick up the win, even though the trash talking session unfortunately wasn't that hotly contested. I hope everyone enjoyed the segment, I aim to please, especially when I'm playing someone else's character.

Great show man. To say that I'm excited about what's next is an understatement.

Reaction score
UWF Special Return to Tuesday Night Raw Preview - 11/5/13

CorpRaw.png

UWF Monday Night Raw November 5th Preview

After the huge announcement at Halloween Havok that at Survivor Series Randy Orton's and Stephanie McMahon's teams will clash for complete dominance and control of Raw but this week, Stephanie McMahon is running the show and she's booked one hell of a card to prove she is the better General Manager but we'll also being the sight of our New World Champion and both Dean Ambrose and John Cena have been cleared to compete tonight.

Opening Match:-
ChrisSabinTelevisionChampion_zps74d4d83f.png
SheltonBenjamin_zpsd08bbf30.png
vs.
JamesStorm_zps893eee0c.png
RobertRoode_zps50925594.png

Word on the street is that Robert Roode has a personal vendetta against Thuggin' Love believing that they are reason behind Beer Money's lost of the UWF Tag Team Championship and this week, they are out for revenge as they take on Thuggin' Love, which team will come out victorious, find out this week on Raw!

SethRollins_zps523a1ddd.png
vs.
CMPunk_zps127522e3.png

On the second match on this weeks Raw, Seth Rollins whose still reeling after his UWF International Championship lost will take on another former UWF International Champion in CM Punk, which one of these former champions will walk away with the victory?

TysonKidd_zps3c6352f6.png
vs.
umaga_zpsfbb9ae0e.png

Third match of the evening was sowed at Halloween Havok when Trish Stratus and Natalya had an exchange of words at Halloween Havok and now their men are going to do battle.

DeanAmbrose_zps4ff32d53.png
DanielBryan_zps1304ce65.png
vs.
DaveBatista_zps212ac511.png
JeffJarrett_zpsa7fc2a1e.png

Stephanie McMahon has been told by her doctors that Dean Ambrose is cleared to wrestle regardless of the 20 stitches in his forehead and that Daniel Bryan should be his partner with Ambrose and Bryan having a checkered past and they are taking on the newly crowned UWF Tag Team Champions of Batista and Jeff Jarrett, what will happen? Can Ambrose and Bryan co-exist, is Ambrose even healthy and able enough to compete, find out Tuesday!

Main Event:
JohnCena_zpsed021666.png
vs.
StoneColdSteveAustin_zps92a61c13.png

In the main event, the victor of UWF European Championship match will take on the loser of the chairs match, with Austin suffering over sixteen chair shots by the Rock his body must be warpped in pain while John Cena has received stitches; he has been permitted to wear protective head gear in his match against Steve Austin, which man will walk out the victor on Raw?

We Will Also Here From:
The New World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle.
AJ Styles on his lost against Kurt Angle but AJ is apparently looking to destroy the Corporation before they reach Survivor Series.
Seven will apparently be giving us insight into what he's about.
Dusty Rhodes has promised to bring in his very own Prodigical Son.
Cody Rhodes will talk about his nose being broken.
John Cena and Dean Ambrose on their match at Halloween Havok.
And finally, the Rock and Batista will confront each other!

-----------------------

Note: Kai, so SBS currently on leave due to personal and time contraits leaving the entire staff in charge of the show; send promos to me! I'll be pming [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] & [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] tomorrow about the confrontation!​

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Special Return to Tuesday Night Raw Preview - 11/5/13

Dusty Rhodes has promised to bring in his very own Prodigical Son.

We talking about Dustin right?

Reaction score
Re: UWF Special Return to Tuesday Night Raw Preview - 11/5/13

so Raw is pushed back a week.

More time for tting, important segments to get in, etc etc.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Monday Night Raw 11/18/2013 Preview!

logocopy2_zpsf9a7dcb3.png

PRESENTS

Monday Night Raw

11/18/13 Edition

(Banner coming Soon!)

Welcome to the New face of Monday Nights! With the earth shattering restart not even 24 hours in the longest running brand here in UWF is ready to retake its throne and what a better way to do that then by crowning a Brand New World Heavyweight Champion. Plus for those of you who didn't care for iMPACT that is all about to change as tonight we are going to have ourselves for the first time ever on Monday Night TWO World Title Matches as the UWF Global Championship will be on the line. Also we'll have the renaming of the Commonwealth Championship to an oldie but goodie as the Title will officially be renamed and rewarded to Champion Hulk Hogan as the New UWF Transatlantic Champion. This is just the beginning folks as we will also have....

Match 1
#1 Contender Match for the Transatlantic Championship!

FatalFourWay_zps4ff5a137.png

Sheamus v. Christopher Daniels Vs. Dibiase Jr. Vs. Brother Devon

Match 2

This time they will Meet!

UmagavsKidd_zpsdb50d43c.png

Tyson Kidd vs. Umaga

Match 3

TheMizvsHogan_zpsd025de8c.png

Hulk Hogan v. The Miz

Match 4
UWF Global Championship Match

KanevsSting_zps9b0dfbf9.png

UWF Global Champion Kane defends against the Icon Sting!

Main Event
Former World Champion Battle Royal to Determine the New UWF World Heavyweight Champion

WHCMatch_zps70ea627b.png

8 Man Over the Top Rope.
Batista v. Bryan V. Ambrose V. Cena v. Michaels v. Styles V. Wyatt V. Sandow

We Will Hear from:

Drew McIntyre
Christian
Killz
The Dudleyz
Hulk Hogan.

DISCLAIMER! Backstage promos only please. If you do not send backstage they will not be used. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Monday Night Raw 11/18/2013 Preview!

Times like these, I wish I was on RAW.

Amazing match ups.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Monday Night Raw 11/18/2013 Preview!

mannnnn that card is insane. And Tyson... ohhhh be ready cause this time... it is going to be a war for real. :D

but that main event is sick looking. WOOOOOOO would hate to be in that match. Glad I'm not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.