UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Card!

DANG! How many MR KENNEDYS have we had JUST this year?

Technically none, and we only had one Mr Anderson. Makes it sound like Andrew's the 5th guy to use him this year :p

Should hopefully get a TT up for my match in the next 12 hours, maybe in the next few. Keen to get going :)

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Card!

Technically none, and we only had one Mr Anderson. Makes it sound like Andrew's the 5th guy to use him this year :p

Should hopefully get a TT up for my match in the next 12 hours, maybe in the next few. Keen to get going :)

Oh, I mean in the past physical year... since this time 2012...lol...and he may well be! :)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Edition

Rawbanner2.png

March 19th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are just three weeks away from WrestleMania

Cole:And what a Pay-Per-View it will be. And it'll be headlined by Cody Rhodes versus The Miz for the UWF Championship!

King: But how about the announcement from last week. At the show of shows, D'Angelo Dinero will face Christian.

Cole: That's going to be huge, but tonight Dinero goes one on one with the man who assualted him last week, Cody Rhodes.

King: That's a little later, but let's jump right into the action.

Cole: Our first match of the evening is going to pit the Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels up against the upstart Mister Kennedy.

King: Kennedy looked very good last week against Razor Ramon; let’s see if he can keep the momentum!

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall.. Introduing first, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 243 pounds, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Kennedy!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

"Turn Up The Trouble" bellows throughout the arena and the brash young Mister Kennedy makes his way out from the back. Kennedy is soprting his "Talk Loud, Hit Harder" T-shirt and makes his way down the entrance ramp, giving several high fives to the people in the front row. Kennedy makes his way down the ramp fast and slides into the ring, waiting for the match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Raw’s first contest is underway. Kennedy and Daniels meet in the center of the ring before tying up for the first time. Daniels gets the advantage, applying a side headlock to the loudmouth from Green Bay. Kennedy is ready for him and wraps both of his arms around Daniels’ waist before lifting the Hardcore Champion off the mat and dropping him on his head with a back body drop. The Hardcore Champion lands hard on the back of his head and Kennedy goes for the first cover of the evening….

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

As Kennedy gets to his feet, Daniels pushes himself up to a knee. As he does, Kennedy grabs him by the back of the head before delivering a stiff right hand directly to Daniels’ head, knocking him back down onto the mat. With Daniels down, Kennedy uses the near ropes to pick up speed before dropping an elbow down on Daniels’ chest. As Daniels groans in discomfort, Kennedy gets to his feet and drops another elbow down on Daniels. After
the second elbow, Kennedy goes for another cover…

2…

Daniels kicks out again!

Cole: Mister Kennedy has been all over Daniels to start this match!

King: If Daniels wants to come back, he better think of something now before this match gets too out of hand.

After barely managing to kick out for a second time, Christopher Daniels rolls to the far side of the ring. Mister Kennedy watches from across the ring as the Hardcore Champion uses the turnbuckle ropes to pick himself up in the corner. Once he’s to a full vertical base, Kennedy charges across the ring at Daniels. The Hardcore Champion sees Kennedy coming and moves out of the way, causing Kennedy to crash chest first into the turnbuckle pad. Now standing behind Kennedy, Daniels wraps both of his arms around his opponent’s waist and tosses Kennedy overhead, hitting him with a German Suplex. Daniels bridges the Suplex and the official drops down and counts the fall…

1…

2…

Kennedy kicks out!

Both men get back to their feet at the same time and Kennedy looks for a wild clothesline. Daniels sees it coming and ducks under. Kennedy turns
around just in time to see Daniels leaves his feet and wrap both of his legs around Kennedy’s neck, snapping off a beautiful standing hurricanarana.

With Kennedy down, Daniels reaches backwards and hooks both legs of the brash superstar….

1….

2….

Kennedy kicks out!

Cole: That was a close one! I thought Daniels had him there!

King: There’s a reason why Daniels has been Champion for as long as he has Cole; he’s able to turn things in his favor!

Kennedy is now the one on the ropes, both literally and figuratively. The “assholeâ€￾ needs help from the ropes to get to his feet. As he gets up, Daniels delivers a right hand to his jaw, almost knocking Kennedy out. With Kennedy staggered, Daniels grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Kennedy manages to counter and shoots Daniels off instead. Daniels runs the ropes and as he’s running, Kennedy chases behind him before the two meet in the center of the ring and Kennedy delivers a running knee directly to Daniels’ midsection. The move turns Daniels inside out before he hits the canvas. Kennedy isn’t too far behind and drops down before going for a cover…

1….

2….

Daniels kicks out again!

Kennedy gets back to his feet before motioning for Daniels to rise as well. The crowd becomes alive, seeing that look in Kennedy’s eyes, knowing that this match might be over soon….

Cole: Kennedy might be turning it up to another gear!

King: It might be Mic Check time!

Kennedy begins begging and pleading the Hardcore Champion to get to his feet. Daniels staggers up and Kennedy quickly turns him around before putting his arm under Daniels’ throat…

King: I told you Cole! This will do it!

Before Kennedy can connect with the Mic Check, Daniels catches him with a back elbow to the side of the head, causing Kennedy to abandon his finishing move. This opening allows Daniels a second to breathe. Kennedy soon recovers and turns his attention back to Daniels. Kennedy looks for another clothesline, but Daniels ducks under before wrapping his forearm under Kennedy’s throat and lifting the asshole off his feet before slamming him hard on the canvas…

Cole: Huge uranage from Daniels!

Kennedy hits the canvas hard and Daniels grabs him arms and legs and drags him directly underneath the turnbuckle…

King: It might be time for Daniels to fly!

Daniels slaps the turnbuckle pad before measuring the distance between it and Kennedy. After assuring that everything is ok, Daniels leaps off the canvas and to the middle turnbuckle. Then the Hardcore Champion leaps from the middle to the top before performing a back flip off the top rope and towards Mister Kennedy…

Cole: BME! Best Moonsault Ever!

As Daniels prepares to deliver the Best Moonsault Ever, Mister Kennedy gets his knees up and drives them directly into Daniels’ ribcage. The Hardcore Champion rolls around on the mat in pain. As he does, Kennedy is able to drag himself to his feet. With Daniels still grimacing in pain, Kennedy grabs the Hardcore Champion by the neck and lifts him off the canvas. Kennedy wraps his arm around Daniels’ throat before sweeping the back leg and driving Daniels backwards face first onto the canvas…

King: Mic Check! He got him!

After successfully hitting the Mic Check finishing move, Kennedy rolls Anderson over onto his back and goes for a cover, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, Mister Kennedy!!

As “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ blasts throughout the entire arena, a victorious Mister Kennedy gets back to his feet and has his arm risen. Kennedy celebrates before raising his arm in the air and motioning for the house Mic to be dropped from the rafters. The Mic does indeed drop and Kennedy prepares to deliver his trademark celebratory speech…

Mister Kennedy: For the second week in a row, the winner of the match and STILL UNDEFEATED MIIIISSSSTTTTEEEERRRR KENNEDY!!!

Kennedy holds the Mic high in the air and the fans chant “Kennedyâ€￾ in approval before he brings the Mic back to his lips…

Kennedy: KEN-NE-DY! Now, I know what you’re all thinking. Dozens of wrestlers have come down that ramp and into this ring and have claimed that they are the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. Well let me tell you something, I’m not just blowing smoke up your ass. I am the greatest of all-time. Whether it be past, present or future, there’s nobody that can beat…

[video=youtube;TG03IGCAeQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG03IGCAeQM[/video]

Cole: What?

King: It's Shawn Michaels Cole!

The fans get to their feet as "Sexy Boy" plays and The Heartbreak Kid walks out onto the stage. Inside the ring, Kennedy drops the house mic and watches as Michaels makes his way down the ramp with all of his focus on the ring.

6fsbbBqFGzU.jpg

Michaels reaches the end of the ramp before climbing the steel steps and entering the ring. The Icon then asks for a microphone before recieving one and addressing Mister Kennedy.

shawn-michaels_original_crop_exact.jpg

Shawn Michaels: So, you're the greatest of all-time huh? You've got to forgive me becuase throughout my twenty years in this business, I've heard hundreds of no name talents like yourself say the exact same thing. But you want to know somwthing kid? It takes more than a few wins to call yourself an all-time great. You want to be realized as a great, you need to turn in an unbelivable performance. And not to toot my own horn, but there's nobody who can outperform "The Heartbreak Kid"

The fans in the arena pop for Michaels' statement as Kennedy continues to look on.

Michaels: But you know what kid, I'm going to give you the opportunity to prove me wrong. You want to a an Icon in this business? You want to be a legend? You have to turn in a legendary performance on the grandest stage of them all. You want to be great Kennedy, that's where you do it....

Michaels points to the WrestleMania sign hanging from the rafters.

Michaels: So why don't you do us all a favor and at WrestleMania, the great Mister Kennedy goes one on one with "The Icon", "The Showstopper", "The Main Event" Shawn Michaels!

Cole: Oh My!

Michaels extends the hand to Kennedy. An uneasy Mister Kennedy looks at the WrestleMania sign before looking back at Michaels. He accepts the hand to a pop from the fans and it looks like the match has been made.

King: I guess that makes it official!

Raw goes to commercial with Kennedy and Michaels still shaking hands.

=====================

NewSmackdownBanner.png

=====================

Raw shifts backstage and we're unexpectedly shown a man who's possibly making his first ever appearance on UWF television - John Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis is sharply dressed and is texting away, when suddenly his attention shifts.

???: John! Hey John!

Laurinaitis turns his head and can do nothing but grin.

John Laurinaitis: Well look who it is!

The man belonging to the voice walks into the camera's view and does nothing but shake Laurinaitis' hand, much to the disapproval of the UWF Universe.

normal_RAW_10_10_11_201.jpg

The identity of the man in question is revealed to be Christian, who's also sporting a grin of his own, as the two men then embrace and pat one another on the back before speaking.

normal_RAW_10_10_11_203.jpg

Christian: So how've you been, Johnny? It's been a while.

John Laurinaitis: I've been great, Christian, and yes it has been some time. You could even say it's been too long.

Christian: I would certainly say that, without a doubt. We could definitely use a man of your stature around these parts in a regular capacity. God knows Raw has been lacking a real leader for some time now.

John Laurinaitis: Well that's quite the compliment coming from Captain Charisma himself...

Christian: You're more than welcome, Johnny.

John Laurinaitis: But let me stop you for a second. Now I'm well aware of the issues you have had with Raw's last two General Managers, especially with the current man in charge, D'Angelo Dinero, but I assure you that both D'Angelo and Teddy Long made decisions for the benefit of Raw as a whole. They held the show's best interests at heart, and you have to understand that being a General Manager is a tough job. Take my word for it, Christian.

Christian looks down briefly and smiles.

Christian: Johnny, you and I know each other very well and have for quite some time now. I know you don't completely believe the words that just came out of your mouth. You've been instructed to defend two completely incompetent and power hungry men so the men sitting all nice and cosy in titan towers aren't seen as incompetent themselves for employing Teddy and D'Angelo in the first place.

John Laurinaitis: Christian...

Christian: Hang on, I'm not done. I want you to look me dead in the eyes and promise me that those words were your own and that you defended them by your own free will.

Christian looks into Laurinaitis' eyes and waits for a response.

displayimage.php

John Laurinaitis: I'll level with you, Christian. You're incorrect, but not completely. I do believe that both Teddy Long and D'Angelo Dinero have served Tuesday Night Raw and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation diligently and to the best of their abilities, but if anyone is backing your claims for a UWF Championship title shot, it's me. That's the complete truth, Christian, and I promise you that.

Christian: Alright, I believe you, but answer me one last question - why haven't you done anything about it? If I have the backing of the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, why have I STILL not been given one... more... World Championship shot?

John Laurinaitis: It's because I'm the only one who agrees with you. Like you, I have been rather outspoken regarding your treatment, but the Board of Directors has unanimously agreed on many occasions that your treatment is your own doing. I know that it's unfair, believe me I do, but it has gotten to the point where I can no longer defend you. The moment I speak your name, the Board instantly disregard what I have to say. From a professional standpoint, it's not a good look for me, Christian.

Christian folds his arms and looks unimpressed.

Christian: It's okay, Johnny, I believe you've done the best you can. You can't help it if the Board are gutless and a bunch of cowards who play favourites and don't like it when somebody steps out of line. I suppose they think that by signing off on my Wrestlemania match, they'll do all they can to ensure D'Angelo leaves victorious. I could potentially be stepping into an environment surrounded by deceit and underhanded tactics...

John Laurinaitis: No, you won't be. The Board are strongly against pulling the strings and instead instil their trust into their employees. In the case of your match, they believe D'Angelo Dinero can beat you, but I promise you that they'll do nothing to influence the outcome of your match. I cannot guarantee it one hundred percent, but I will do what I can to steer their hand at any sign of wrong doing.

Christian looks down once more, this time sporting a grin etched with relief.

normal_RAW_10_10_11_205.jpg

Christian: I'm glad to hear that, Johnny, I really am. If my match has no crooked officials, any "surprise" appearances, or any other dodgy circumstances, Raw will suddenly find itself with no General Manager. The fact is D'Angelo retired from in-ring competition for a reason, and it's because he fell so far out of touch it was unthinkable. It amuses me that he actually thinks he can beat me at Wrestlemania, and essentially this match is going to move along the same path as the last time he competed in a UWF ring. See D'Angelo thought he was a match for The Rock, even going as far as billing it as "Never Before, Never Again", yet the result of that match tells a story, because not only did D'Angelo get beaten in a match never witnessed before... but he proved to the world he'll never win again.

Christian grins and slowly rubs his hands together, while Laurinaitis intently listens to Christian's words.

Christian: Johnny, every morning I wake up knowing I'm one day closer to retribution. It's only 26 more days until I rid this show and this company of a man who has done nothing but drag it down to such a disturbing level. It's just frustrating to think about, it really is... but maybe there's a silver lining in all of this.

John Laurinaitis: What do you mean exactly?

Christian: Well after I put the final nail into the coffin that holds nothing more than a career to forget, Raw will be in need of a new General Manager. Something tells me Teddy Long won't be putting his hand up for the job again, and frankly the Board of Directors would be making a HUGE mistake in entrusting him with the job again anyway, but it begs the question who'd be willing to step foot into one of the most powerful positions the world has to offer. Sounds... sounds pretty enticing, doesn't it, Johnny?

Christian grins as Laurinaitis looks off in the distance, envisioning himself as General Manager again.

normal_RAW_10_10_11_209.jpg

John Laurinaitis: It's certainly an interesting prospect. After all, I quite enjoyed ushering in the era of People Power when I previously held a similar position. I'll have to think about it, Christian, but you could be on to something.

Christian: No, I'm onto something MORE than that! Johnny, Raw would benefit immensely from your leadership. You have a variety of qualities that Teddy and D'Angelo could only dream of having. The Board of Directors trust you wholeheartedly and I'm sure they'd back you when it came to becoming Raw General Manager.

John Laurinaitis: What're you trying to say, Christian?

Christian: What I'm trying to say... is be in my corner at Wrestlemania. In the next three and a half weeks, I want you to be alongside me every step of the way. I want you to spread the message of People Power while I spread the message of a new era dawning on Raw post-Wrestlemania. I'm going to punish D'Angelo for ever screwing around with my career by putting a complete end to his, and once I do just that, we'll resurrect the career of one of the greatest General Managers in professional wrestling history. What do you say, Johnny?

Laurinaitis ponders Christian's offer.

Christian: I promise that after Wrestlemania that position WILL be vacant and yours for the taking, but I need to you be with me every step of the way.

The two men share a glance and a grin as there's finally silence between the two. Every man, woman and child in the arena is booing what they've witnessed on the titantron, but it's about to get much worse.

John Laurinaitis: Christian, you've got yourself a deal!

Christian and John Laurinaitis shake hands as Laurinaitis also pats Christian on the back in a sign of comradery. The two men continue to shake hands as the vision abruptly ends and we're shown the arena. There's an awkward silence as the UWF Universe digests the unfortunate alliance they just witnessed, but Raw quickly moves on.

[video=youtube;rDRk7pFKT4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRk7pFKT4c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Bad Guy" plays and it recieves a huge reaction from the fans.Soon enough, Razor Ramon, NO!, Scott Hall makes his way out onto the stage and looks out into the sea of people who cheer for him. Hall saunters down the entrance ramp as he the fans reach out and try and touch the bad guy from Miami.

Razor+Ramon.bmp

Ramon continues walking before reaching the stel steps and walking up those and entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Bad Guy" Razor..

Ramon looks at Roberts as if he is nuts. He quickly yells at Roberts. Roberts corrects himself.

Justin Roberts: Scott Hall!

The crowd give off an uneasy reaction as everyone waits for his opponent.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Roberts: And his opponent, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Ding Ding Ding

Michael Cole: I wonder what is eating at Razor Ra… I mean Scott Hall, King.

King:
I don’t know Cole, but I’ll tell this right now the person who should really be worrying about it is the United States Champion.

Cesaro and Ramon stare each other down in the squared circle but it doesn’t last long as the newly christened Hall takes the toothpick he has been sucking on and flings it out of his mouth and right into Cesaro’s face. Cesaro wipes his face off after the clear sign of disrespect but it allows Hall to get the advantage straight away as he nails the US Champion with a sharp knife edge chop. The impact of the shot sends the US Champion into the corner. Where Hall unleashes another one, two, three knife edge chops, putting a massive welt on the US Champion’s chest. With Cesaro in pain, Hall takes the US Champion and pulls him right into Hall’s arm for a clothesline looking to take his opponent’s head off.

Cole:
Good grief King! The impact of that clothesline may have literally taken Cesaro’s head off.

King:
Could be we being seeing the literal bad in “bad guyâ€￾ coming out here tonight?

Hall gets up instead of making the cover and proceeds to spit onto Cesaro as if he were a cheap piece of meat. The crowd doesn’t know how to react in response to this “swagâ€￾. Hall fixes his hair and flicks his hands out at the audience spraying some of the people in the front row. Hall turns around and sees the US Champion getting to his feet. Hall nonchalantly goes to capitalize but the US Champion nails Hall from out of nowhere with an European Uppercut. Hall shakes it off and again goes for an attack but again the US Champion responds with an uppercut. Hall is staggered now and the US champion is building some momentum as he bounces off the ropes but as he comes back at Hall, the chico side steps and sends Cesaro to the mat with a hip toss. Hall grabs his chin having been the focus of the impact from Cesaro’s attack. He turns as Cesaro gets to his feet and Hall has a twisted evil look in his eye as he grabs Cesaro by the throat. Cesaro and Hall fall to the mat where Hall just begins choking the United States Champion. Sucking the life out of him. Only the official Charles Robinson counting to 4 stops the bad guy from his heinous attack.

Cole:
And now Scott Hall just blatantly choking the life out the United States Champion, what has gotten into him here tonight King.

King:
After last week’s lost to Kennedy Hall appears to have just simply snapped Cole. And I can you bet you one man is looking at this and cheering and that man is Curt Hawkins.

Hall stands up and yells at the audience, “I’m dah bad guy!â€￾ but Hall gets a positive reaction which doesn’t appear to make him very happy. “Don’t believe, F you!â€￾ Hall shouts out to the audience who just laugh at him. “Fine I’ll show you!â€￾ Hall states as he picks up the European European, and grabs him by the throat again. This time Hall lifts him up into the air and slams him down to the mat with a chokeslam. Again however Hall does not go for the cover. Instead the former Razor Ramon begins resting in the corner showing off. The crowd finally begin to boo him now to which Hall just simply ignores.

Cole:
Now what the hell is this all about King? Why is Hall just sitting there instead of covering his opponent?

King:
It looks like Ramon, I mean Hall, isn’t going to be happy to finish this match until he has this entire place against him Cole. But why?

Hall now has gotten some decent heat but clearly not enough. Hall lifts the US Champion to his feet and sends him shooting off of the ropes. Hall is way to cocky however, and it costs him as Cesaro comes back and connects with a high knee to the face of Hall which sends him to the mat. Hall shoots up and charges at Cesaro as if the devil were after him, but the United States Champion sends a boot right into his opponent’s face. Hall this time goes down and the United States Champion goes for the solid cover.

1…

2…

Hall kicks out!

Cole:
And I think the United States Champion has had enough here of what only can be called a temper tantrum from Scott Hall.

King:
Either that or a drug induced haze!

Cesaro shouts at Robinson for making such a slow count. Hall gets up while the US Champion argues his case. The US Champion sees Hall getting to his face and decides to go big, springboarding off of the nearest ropes and coming at Hall connecting with another European uppercut that drops Hall back to the mat from whence he came. Cesaro tries to get the crowd involved as he realizes he has to play the face in this match, but the crowd is unsure of the US champion. Cesaro sits and waits for Hall to get up when he does Cesaro goes for his Neutralizer but Hall seems to have more in his tank than anyone thought. He drives Cesaro into the corner turnbuckle, and weather on purpose or not catches the referee there as well. Cesaro lets go of the hold having been sandwiched between the two which allows Hall to get to the middle of the ring and survey his damage. Hall gets a sick smile on his face as he sees the referee staggered and unable to pay attention. Hall waits for the staggering United States Champion to come to him, before Hall unleashes with a kick right to the very European European’s manhood. This truly gets the crowd angry and they begin to boo loudly, just what Hall has wanted all along.

Cole:
Oh come on! What was that for you creep!? What the hell has happened to Razor Ramon?

King:
He’s gone Cole! Ramon is hanging with what is left of Hulk Hogan’s wrestling career Cole!

Cesaro is in the ring on his knees, his manhood having been crushed by Hall’s nasty kick. Hall isn’t done though, instead he places Cesaro between his legs and smiles before lifting him up high into the air in a crucifix. The crowd let out there rage at Hall as he connects with the Outsider’s edge! Hall having gotten the reaction he’s wanted now decides to cover the US champion.

1…

2…

3…

ScottHall018.jpg

Here is your Winner: Ra….. Scott Hall!

Cole: Great, just great! I hope you are proud of yourself Hall, you jerk. You might have earned the victory here tonight, but I promise you, you haven’t won anything of real value here tonight.

King:
Easy Cole, with the mood Hall appears to be in, I wouldn’t want mess with him right now.

Hall sits up with an “I told you soâ€￾ look on his face as the official attends to the US Champion. Hall stands up and shows off for the live audience sucking in the heat the crowd is throwing his way.

King:
I think a bigger question is how is this going to effect the psyche of the United States Champion heading into Wrestlemania. We’ve still got several weeks to go, but I have to wonder if this loss could be just the thing Curt Hawkins needs.

Cole:
I don’t think Cesaro will be focusing on Hawkins tonight, as he’ll sure have some homework to do to make sure this doesn’t happen at Wrestlemania, and that US title may not be his much longer.

Hall continues to celebrate in the ring as we turn to the back where we see Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks cheering on the bad guy! We take one last look at Hall as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

The cameras cut backstage and immediately we here the crowd burst into cheers as we see The Miz.

miz1.jpg

He doesn't acknowledge the camera, instead looks straight ahead for a few moments. Eventually he closes his eyes and takes a sharp intake of breath, stands up straight and breathes out slowly. By the time his eyes re-open he's looking right down the camera

The Miz: Y'know it's funny, when I came back to this company around six months ago nobody was that interested in what I had to say. Sure, that was partly down to me, I had been under-performing, no-showing, my head wasn't in the right place, so I took a couple of months off to get my head straight, came back fresh and joined NXT. But when I got back The Miz wasn't headline news, hell I wasn't any kind of news. But that's all changed.

All I've heard for the last seven days, in fact all I've heard since joining Raw is "What is The Miz thinking? Where does he stand? What does he have to say about the future of the UWF". But since joining Raw I've said nothing. Now I know that must've been a cause for concern, me not saying anything ain't normal after all. I actually think there was even an interwebz conspiracy that I'd lost the power of speech. But I had made a choice not to say anything. Now, that's not because I didn't have anything to say, I have plenty on my mind, but there is a time and a place. Two weeks ago wasn't the time. Two weeks ago I had my debut match on Raw, a match against the guy who's now the number one contender for the US Championship, a match that I could not afford to lose. It was not the time...

Then last week I had a match against perhaps the guy who I know better in this business than any other man, a man who career has ran parallel with mine time and time again. This was a match that I had to win, I had to prove to myself and everyone else that I could get the job done, it was a match I could not afford to lose. It was not the time...

I got in that ring, I beat Curt Hawkins one-two-three, I beat John Morrison one-two-three, I proved I belong on Raw, I PROVED I belong in the UWF Title match at Wrestlemania. All the while I was doing this Cody Rhodes was talking, now it's MY time to talk.

The Miz points at himself and the crowd cheer his intensity. Miz doesn't acknowledge the cheers and continues in his flow

miz2.jpg

Cody Rhodes, who the hell do you think you are? It boggles the mind that YOU are the top dog in this company, it defies logic that someone like you is the UWF Champion. You made a comment about me a few weeks back, about how you were younger than me, and there's no denying that, you are younger than me but you don't need to know our respective date of births to know that, no you can tell simply by looking at us. You can tell because everything about you screams 'spoiled brat'.

You are a brat Cody. This whole 'crazy sonofabitch' routine that you pull out here might fool some people but it ain't fooling me. You're not crazy, you're not unhinged, you're just spoiled. You're a spoiled jackass and I am so sick of your crap. Y'know it's no secret that it was my preference to face my old buddy John Morrison at Wrestlemania. That's the match I wanted, it was 'the dream', but as we all know it wasn't to be. I could easily have chosen to go for one of the other two titles but believe it or not Cody, you made my decision for me. See, when a few weeks ago when you came to NXT, when you came onto MY show, into MY house, you made this whole thing personal. You think you can come into my house and bully the guys that I work with day-in day-out and there wouldn't be consequences? Oh no, when you did that I knew in my heart that no matter who emerged from No Way Out as UWF Champion I was coming to Raw. If John won I was coming to settle who was the better man once and for all, if Cody Rhodes won... I was coming to stop him dead in his tracks. To destroy him, before he destroys everything I've worked to achieve.

Then last week on Raw you once again came down to the ring and threw your weight around, well guess what Cody? I'm not sure if you've heard but there's been some movement in the property market, there's been some action I've moved to a nice new place. THIS Cody Rhodes... (he points all around him) is now MY HOUSE!

I'm here for you Rhodes. No more putting your hands on the UWF staff, I don't care if it's Vince McMahon or the guy John Cena employes to write his tweets for him, no one in this company, and I mean NO ONE, is going to have to live in fear of you ever again. You wanna take out your frustrations? You wanna 'wah-wah-wah gimme attention!' like the brat that you are? You need anything like that? From now on you come and you find ME. You got a match tonight with the GM and if you even think about trying to tip the scales in your favour by trying to turn it into a street fight then I'll be there to even things up.

Time to wake up Cody. You've been in your comfort zone in this brand for far too long. You keep talking about bringing this company to its knees, destroying everything so many people have worked so hard to build; well I'm not gonna let it happen. I've worked hard, DAMN HARD to get to where I am today and I'm be damned if I'm gonna let some spoiled brat who doesn't know his place destroy the kingdom before I get the chance to take my rightful place on the throne. Y'know a wise old English fella said something recently which I find particularly fitting; "some people just want to watch the world burn". You're one of those people Cody, you just want to watch the world burn. Well I'm not gonna let it happen. Playtime's over. UWF has a new crusader.

You've now heard from The Miz. Never forget who I am, and never forget that I. AM. AWESOME.

And with that he walks up the corridor and out of shot

=====================

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

=====================

We go backstage to where Jeremy Borash is standing by.

borash.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the General Manager of RAW; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero!

Dinero walks into the shot, obviously still preparing for his match and pats Borash on the shoulder.

mqdefault.jpg

Borash: Now Pope, tonight you go one on one with UWF Champion Cody Rhodes. Are you nervous?

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: JB, how long have 'ya been interviewin' Pope?

Borash: For years!

Dinero: Exactly daddy, 'ya have known Pope for years. And in all the time that 'ya have known Pope, have 'ya ever seen him nervous?

Borash goes to answer the question, but Dinero cuts him off.

Dinero: Don't answer that daddy, it was a rhetorical question. Pope's point is this, Pope has never sweated the competition before and he damn sure ain't goin' start now. Pope's goin' do what he always does. go out there, deliver two pimps and a DDE and show Cody Rhodes that D'Angeo Dinero can still get the job done.

Borash: Well Pope, Cody Rhodes did bring up a interesting point. It has been quite some tim since you have had your hand raised in victory at the end of a match. Do you think you can hang with the World Champion?

Dinero: JB, Pope thinks that 'ya are forgettin' somethin'. Pope didn't retire from in-ring competition 'cause Pope couldn't get the job done anymore. Pope retired 'cause he had done it all. Pope won everythin', Pope beat everyone, includin' Cody Rhodes. And yeah, Pope hasn't had too matches lately, but when 'ya are Pope, it's jus' like ridin' a bike. Trust Pope when he says, there ain't goin' be no problem tonight.

Borash: But what about Christian? Given his disdain for you and his close relationship with Cody Rhodes, you would have to assmue that he's going to be somewhere watching. Are you capable on handling both Christian and Cody Rhodes?

Dinero: Pope knows Chrisitan will be watchin'. Pope hopes Christian's got a front row seat to watch Pope whip his best friend's ass all over this buildin'. But Pope is smart enough to know that he can't handle both of them on his own. So Pope made a lil' phone call.

Borash: A phone call?

Dinero: That right's JB, a phone call. Pope had to make sure that the sides were even, so Pope asked a friend for assistance. Jus' to watch Pope's back. Pope's still waitin' for a response, but Pope has a feelin' that he'll come through.

As Dinero finishes his sentence, his phone begins to buzz. Dinero removes it from his pocket and can only smile as he reads the Caller ID.

Dinero: Speak of the devil. 'Ya got to excuse Pope JB, he's got some business to take care of.

Dinero walks off and just as Borash is about to kick it back to the broadcast team, the Pope comes back.

Dinero: Pope suggests everyone stay tuned and watch. Pope's got a feelin' that tonight's Main Event is goin' to be electrifyin'.

Now Dinero walks off for real and we head back to the ring.

Cole: Our next contest is going to pit two teams of best friends up against one another. Christian and Robert Roode are going to face Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins.

King: You have to wonder if Roode and Christian are on the same page. At No Way Out, Christian accidentally Speared Roode, which led to them failing to capture the Tag Team Championships and last week Christian defeated Roode in a singles match.

Cole: Well if they’re not together, they’re going to lose tonight. There are zero questions about Reks and Hawkins’ relationship. Those two are closer than brothers.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 487 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins and his partner Tyler Reks!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts:And their opponents, first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team parnter, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of preossional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Tyler Reks decides that he will start for his team. On the other side of the ring, Robert Roode lets Christian know that he will start for their team. Roode and Reks meet in the middle of the ring and Roode holds his right arm high in the air, motioning for a test of strength…

Cole: Reks can’t fall for the oldest trick in the book!

Reks smirks before agreeing and lock his arm up with Roode’s. This gives Roode the opening that he’s looking for and delivers a low kick directly to Reks’ knee. Reks’ drops down to one knee and Roode follows up with a right hand to Reks’ face. The blow stuns Reks, but doesn’t send the big man to the mat. Roode delivers another right, which again has the same effect. After failing to knock the big man to the canvas, Roode decides to use the near ropes to gather some momentum. As he bounces off the ropes, Reks is able to get to his feet and wrap both of his arms around Roode’s waist, surprising the “It Factorâ€￾ with a sidewalk slam…

Cole: And there’s that brute strength that Tyler Reks possess!

After slamming Roode’s back on the canvas, Reks hooks the far leg and goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

After barely managing to kick out, Robert Roode rolls onto his stomach to avoid being pinned again. Reks goes right after Roode, putting his knee on Roode’s back and raising Roode’s head off the canvas. With Roode’s head elevated, Reks delivers several crossfires back and forth against Roode’s face. The blows almost knock Roode unconscious. After delivering numerous shots, Reks gets off Roode before tagging in Curt Hawkins…

Cole: And here comes the Number One Contender to the United States Championship!

After tagging Hawkins in, Reks assumes his position back on top of Roode. Reks holds Roode’s head up again and as he does, Hawkins picks up a head of steam and delivers a low dropkick directly to Roode’s face. Reks drops Roode’s head back onto the mat before leaving the ring. As he does, Hawkins goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

Hawkins quickly gets off Roode as the “It Factorâ€￾ rolls to the far corner of the ring. Using the ropes to get to his feet, Roode finally makes it to a vertical base in the corner. Hawkins charges across the ring at Roode, but he moves out of the ring and Hawkins hits nothing but turnbuckle. With Hawkins stunned, Roode is able to roll him up from behind…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Hawkins looks for a clothesline. Roode sees it coming and ducks under, before reaching back and grabbing Hawkins by the neck, performing a reverse neckbreaker. Both men lie motionless on the canvas….

Cole: Both men are down! Whoever gets to their feet first will set the tone for this match!

With both men down, the official begins counting them out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Both men crawl to their corners and tag in their respective partners!

The fans get to their feet as Christian enters the ring along with Tyler Reks. Christian goes right after Reks, looking for a clothesline. Reks ducks under before delivering a right hand to Christian, which knocks him backwards. Reks follows up with another one, knocking Christian onto the near ropes. Reks grabs Christian by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Christian runs the ropes and as he comes back towards Reks, the big man lowers his head for a potential back body drop. Christian is able to put the brakes on and surprise Reks with a DDT. Reks’ head bounces off the mat and Christian quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Reks barely kicks out!

Cole: Christian almost caught Tyler Reks!

Christian gets to a knee and slowly begins clapping his hands together. The fans know what this means and the end is potentially near. An unknowing Tyler Reks begins trying to get to his feet and as he barely gets to a knee, Christian hooks both of his arms from behind and spins…

King: Killswitch!

Before Christian can flip the switch, Reks is able to break Christian’s grip on his arms before hoisting Christian up in the air and dropping him on his head with a belly to back suplex. Christian grabs his head as it hits the canvas and Reks goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Roode breaks the pinfall up!

King: If Robert Roode wasn’t there, this match might have been over!

As Roode breaks up the fall, Curt Hawkins rushes across the ring and looks to clothesline Roode over the top rope and to the floor. Roode sees Hawkins coming and lowers shoulder, sendin Hawkins flying over the top instead. As all of this is going on, Reks grabs Christian and hoists Captain Charisma up on his shoulders…

Cole: I’ve seen this before in tapes of Tyler Reks’ matches. He call this The Burning Hammer!

Before Reks can deliver the Burnig Hammer to Christian, Roode charges across the ring and delivers a rib-cracking Spear to Tyler Reks. The Spear takes Reks down and Christian happens to land on top of him, covering him in the process…

1…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winners of this match, the team of Robert Roode and Christian!

As “Just Close Your Eyesâ€￾ plays, Robert Roode grabs Christian and lifts him to his feet. The two embrace as they celebrate before leaving the ring as Raw heads elsewhere.

=====================

Maryse_Ouellet_1091395a.jpg

The Bellas came back. Now if she came back, I'd be very happy.

=====================

Cole: It’s time for our main event of the evening. UWF Champion Cody Rhodes goes one on one with the General Manager D’Angelo Dinero!

King: Rhodes woke Dinero up last week with that attack and now The Pope is looking to put the UWF Champion in his place with WrestleMania just weeks away!

Cole: In one matchup, Dinero holds a pinfall victory over the Champion. Let’s see if Rhodes can even the score.

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes theme hits, and the crowd boo loudly, loudly echoing throughout the arena showing their hate for the UWF Champion. Cody walks out on stage with a serious look on his face and a microphone in his hand. He looks around with an eerie calmness as opposed to his now usual creepy smile, he raises the microphone as his music fades off and he slowly walks down the ramp speaking in a very monotone voice at first.

05vc0_zps58e397b4.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here this evening…to mourn the loss of one D’Angelo Dinero. A man taken away from our business before his time, he was a “honorableâ€￾ man to those he attempted to swindle, a noble man to those who can help him succeed, and a great superstar in the eyes of all of you thanks to peoples decisions to overlook true greatness. He stood up high, and looked to the heavens as he made his own image rain down upon all of you, and you all grabbed onto it just to have a souvenir. He’s brought you laughs, he’s brought you sadness, but through it all D’Angelo Dinero remained one thing…Their favorite. So much so that he got his shots whenever he wanted them, so much so that when he was champion they did everything imaginable to make sure he never had to step inside the ring with me, and so much so that once he was done they made him their puppet here on UWF Tuesday Night Raw.

Cody Rhodes walks up the steel steps and into the ring, standing in the middle of the ring as he looks around remaining serious.

So tonight, let us not hold our heads down in sadness, or shed any tears while he writhes in pain. Because tonight, when I’m standing in the middle of the ring and he is laying there a broken beaten man, I want you all to think back and remember him as he once was…a fantasy that THEY created, he was spun into a legend by them because they kept him away from me and you all believe in that legend. Now there aren’t two other people in the ring, now I don’t have a title match and a tournament at the same time to worry about, no tonight I get my hands on him with no consequences whatsoever.

Rhodes starts to smile to himself, and begins to chuckle before moving on.

Witness as I take the dream they created known as “The Popeâ€￾ D’Angelo Dinero, and turn him into a nightmare before your very eyes, one that will replay in his and their heads over and over again...bookmarked from start to finish with what I first wanted simply on a poster, and that's my laughing face. And Oh yes and do join us next time, when we mourn the loss from this company of one Mike “The Mizâ€￾ Mizanin who committed career suicide when he chose to stand across the ring from me, and shortly after that small ceremony we will remember UWF, as it falls at my feet like all the wrestlers it's produced againsted me.... Cody Rhodes 1:1 heh heh, hahaha AHHAhahHAh

Cody starts to laugh loudly into the microphone as he looks around, when Dineros music hits and his face immediately turns to a snarl.

Codylaughs_zps79bcdbaf.gif

Roberts: And his opponent, from Harlem, New York, weighing in at 248 pounds, he is the Pope of professional wrestling, D'Angelo Dinero!

Aaahhhh!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

The primal scream fills the arena before "Catholi-Funk" hits. The stage soon fills up with gray smoke as everyone turns their head and awaits the arrival of a man who has not had a wrestling match in over a year. Soon enough, a silohuette can be spotted through the smoke. That is the man there, The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero walks through the smoke, one arm in front of the other, almost gliding onto the stage.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero makes his way down the ramp, giving high fives to the members of his congregation in the front row. Dinero makes it halfway down the ramp before throwing both arms high into the air, signaling that it's time for the patented Dinero Drop. As the money falls, Dinero pumps himself up before sliding into the ring and using the ropes to pose one more time before the bell rings.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-6.jpg

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the main event is now underway. The atmosphere is absolutely electric. In one corner of the ring stands the UWF Champion and in the other stands the General Manager of RAW. Both men are focused as they both walk to the center of the ring and tie up to begin. Rhodes gets the upper hand, striking Dinero with a boot to the stomach. The former UCW Champion drops to a knee and Rhodes begins going to down. The UWF Champion grabs Dinero by the braids and delivers a right hand to Dinero’s face. The RAW General Manager falls to the canvas and Rhodes stands over him before leaping high in the air and dropping his knees down across Dinero’s throat. As Dinero gasps for air, Rhodes goes for the first cover of this main event…

1…

2…

Dinero powers out!

With Dinero kicking out, Rhodes quickly gets back to his feet and creates distance between himself and the General Manager. Dinero begins getting to his feet and Rhodes uses the near ropes to gain momentum as he prepares to deliver a boot right to Dinero’s face. Dinero is ready for Rhodes and manages to launch himself off his knees and deliver a huge Spear to the UWF Champion. Dinero mounts Rhodes and begins pounding on the UWF Champion with right hands. As Dinero beats on Rhodes, the official realizes that the UWF Champion is wrapped up in the ropes and tells Dinero that he needs to break. Dinero doesn’t listen to the official, so begins counting him out in retaliation…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Finally, Dinero gets off Rhodes before the count of five, just before he is disqualified!

As Dinero gets to his feet, the official pulls him backwards and tells him that he needs to his respect his authority. Dinero moves the official out of the
way and goes right back after Rhodes, who is starting to get to his feet. Dinero grabs Rhodes, but the UWF Champion gets a thumb in Dinero’s eye…

Cole: Rhodes with a cheap shot!

King: Dinero was all over him momentarily; he needed something to stop The Pope’s momentum!

Dinero grabs his eye, blocking himself from seeing anything. With the General Manager blinded, Cody Rhodes is able to leave his feet and deliver a standing dropkick directly to Dinero’s face. Dinero goes down and Rhodes goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Dinero kicks out!

As Dinero kicks out, Rhodes grabs him by the arm and lifts him to his feet. Dinero responds by throwing a back elbow into Rhodes’ midsection, causing the UWF Champion to release him. Now being free from the Champion’s grip, Dinero goes back on the offense. Dinero delivers a right hand to Rhodes’ face, which staggers the UWF Champion. Dinero then delivers a left, which once again keeps Rhodes groggy. Dinero then drops to his back and delivers a vicious open handed slap to Rhodes’ face, which knocks the Champion onto his back…

Cole: And Dinero with a huge pimp slap to Rhodes’ face!

The crowd comes alive as Dinero gets back to his feet and Cody Rhodes rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside. Rhodes pulls himself off to his
feet. As he does, Dinero runs the far ropes and dives through the middle rope to the outside, taking the UWF Champion out with a suicide dive…

King: And The Pope just flew!

Dinero gets back to his feet with the entire crowd chanting “Pope Is Pimpinâ€￾ over and over again. Dinero gives a few high fives to some of the fans in the front row before grabbing Rhodes off the floor and throwing him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Dinero slides back in himself and goes for a cover on the UWF Champion…

1…

2…

Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

As the UWF Champion kicks out, Dinero once again gets back to his feet. Instead of staying on Rhodes, the Pope takes several steps backwards and begins stalking the UWF Champion. Rhodes rolls to the near ropes and begins getting to his feet with their assistance. As he does, Dinero sneaks up behind him and chop blocks the right knee of the World Champion. Rhodes falls to the mat, grimacing in pain as Dinero grabs the right knee once more before dropping an elbow across. The cries of the UWF Champion can be hard as Dinero once again grabs the leg and drops another elbow on it…

Cole: You have to know what Dinero is looking for as he works on the leg!

Dinero continues working on the right leg of Cody Rhodes. The Pope drags Rhodes to the far corner of the ring, before sliding out underneath the bottom rope. Dinero takes Rhodes’ right leg and smashes it into the steel ring pole. The Champion cries and groans as Dinero grabs hold of the leg again and repeats the process. Dinero releases the leg and Cody rolls back towards the center of the ring, holding onto the injured appendage. Dinero slides back into the ring and covers Rhodes…

1…

2…

Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

With Rhodes kicking out, Dinero gets back to his feet and grabs hold of Cody Rhodes’ leg. The Pope “Woosâ€￾ for the entire arena, who come alive,
knowing exactly what’s coming next. Dinero takes the leg and spins around it…

Cole: Might be time for a Figure Four!

As Dinero spins, Rhodes is able to use his good leg to kick Dinero in the back. The push forces Dinero to run the ropes and as he comes back, a still
down Cody Rhodes is able to grab Dinero by the head and roll him up…

1…

King: Wait!

2…

3…NO! Dinero kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet, with Rhodes showing effects of the injured leg. Injured or not, the UWF Champion is able to catch the General Manger off guard with a swift clothesline, sending him to the canvas. Rhode follows up with another cover…

1…

2…

Dinero kicks out again!

Rhodes get back to his feet and slowly limps over to the near corner. The UWF Champion manages to lift himself off the canvas and to the middle
rope…

King: We usually don’t see Cody Rhodes take it to the high rent district! This might be a mistake!

As Cody Rhodes sits on the middle rope, Dinero begins getting to his feet. Dinero makes it to a full vertical base. Rhodes leaps off the middle rope towards Dinero, leading with legs. Dinero is able to catch Rhodes in midair and plant him with a double leg takedown. As Rhodes’ head bounces off the canvas, Dinero grabs Rhodes’ right leg and spins around before applying the Famous Figure Four Leglock…

Cole: Figure Four! Figure Four!

The UWF Champion flops around the mat, trying to block out the pain of the Figure Four Leglock. The official asks Rhodes if he wants to quit but the UWF Champion refuses. Dinero will not relinquish the hold and demands that Rhodes give it up…

King: Cody Rhodes may have to give this up one!

Rhodes reaches back, trying to grab hold of the ropes, but his fingertips fall just short. With the ropes not an option, the UWF Champion must come up with another strategy. Rhodes begins trying to turn over onto his stomach, hoping to reverse the pressure applied…

Cole: This is smart by Cody Rhodes! He knows that if he can turn over onto his stomach, the pressure will be put on Dinero’s legs.

Dinero knows what Rhodes is trying to do and tries to remain in control of the situation. Despite his best attempts, Dinero is foiled and the UWF
Champion is able to roll over, reversing the Figure Four. With the pressure now on his own legs, Dinero quickly breaks the hold…

King: Cody Rhodes may have gotten free, but has the damage been done!

Cody Rhodes clutches at his right leg as he lies on the canvas. D’Angelo Dinero rolls underneath the bottom rope and onto the ring apron, using the ropes to pull himself to his feet. In the ring, Rhodes pushes himself to his feet and limps over to Dinero on the apron. Dinero sees him coming and as Rhodes looks to go back on the attack, Dinero lowers his shoulder and drives it right into Rhodes’ midsection. Rhodes doubles over and Dinero leaps over the top rope and back into the ring, looking for a Sunset Flip. But as Dinero floats over, Rhodes is able to hold onto the General Manager’s legs, stopping Dinero from completing his revolution and holding him on his shoulders. With Dinero vulnerable, Rhodes staggers back towards the center of the ring and whips Dinero forward, slamming him head first on the canvas and shaking the ring with an Alabama Slam!

Cole: What a counter by Cody Rhodes!

King: That might do it!

Rhodes drops down to a knee and goes for a cover on Dinero after the Alabama Slam…

1…

2…

Dinero kicks out again!

The UWF Champion is irate; he refuses to believe that Dinero kicked out again. The UWF Champion lifts himself to his feet, still showing effects from the attack on his leg. Rhodes watches as Dinero tries getting to his feet and prepares to deliver the final blow of this match. As Dinero gets to a knee, Cody Rhodes run towards the far ropes and springboards himself into the air…

Cole: Disaster Kick!

As Cody Rhodes turns in midair, Dinero leaves his feet and grabs Rhodes by the back of his head, bringing the Champion’s skull down onto his knees with a Double Knee Facebuster…

King: No! Pope countered with the Coronation Facebuster!

Both men lie on the canvas as the fans get to their feet. Dinero takes a second before crawling over to Rhodes and going for the cover…

1…

2…

King: He got him!

3…NO! Rhodes kicks out!

King: What?

Dinero can’t believe. He looks at the official, who holds up only two fingers. Dinero shakes his head in disbelief before getting to a knee. Dinero lifts himself up to a full vertical base and watches as Rhodes rolls over to the far corner of the ring. Dinero notices Rhodes pulling himself up with his back to The Pope and Dinero decides it’s time to end this. Dinero lowers both of this knee pads and the entire arena begins chanting “DDE!â€￾

Cole: You hear them chanting! It looks like we’re going to take a ride on the D’Angelo Dinero Express!

Cody Rhodes pulls himself up, with his back still towards Dinero. As Rhodes makes it all the way up, Dinero charges across the ring and leaves his feet, looking to drive both knees into Rhodes’ spine. Cody Rhodes knows what’s coming and at the last second dives out of the way, causing Dinero to hit nothing but turnbuckle…

King: Dinero missed! Rhodes knew it was coming!

The back of Dinero’s head bounces off the ring mat as he misses with the DDE. Having just saved himself, the UWF Champion begins stalking the General Manager of Raw. Dinero recovers from the miss and begins getting to his feet, unaware that Cody Rhodes is behind him. As Dinero gets up, Rhodes wraps his arms around Dinero’s neck and spins clockwise, driving the General Manager face first onto the canvas with his famous finishing maneuver…

Cole: Cross Rhodes!

After hitting Cross Rhodes, the UWF Champion drags the limp body of D’Angelo Dinero away from the ropes before going for the cover and hooking both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, THE UWF Champion Cody Rhodes!

cp-wwe-2.jpg

King: What an unbelievable contest!

Cole: I think it’s safe to say that Cody Rhodes finally put this demon behind him!

As “Smoke and Mirrorsâ€￾ plays, the officials goes to raise the victor’s hand, but Cody Rhodes quickly snatches it away from him. Rhodes motions for the UWF Championship and it is soon handed to him. Now wielding his Championship, Cody Rhodes stands over the fallen D’Angelo Dinero, holding the belt high in the air.

King: At the end of the day, Cody Rhodes may have just proven that there is nobody that can stop him.

As Cody Rhodes continues to celebrate, Dinero’s WrestleMania opponent Christian runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Christian
quickly congratulates Rhodes on his victory before both men turn their attention to the General Manager…

Cole: I don’t like the look on these two men’s faces!

Cody Rhodes grabs Dinero and lifts him off the mat, standing behind him and holding his arms behind his back so he is unable to protect himself. With Dinero defenseless, Christian begins teeing off on him, right hand after right hand. Dinero is a sitting duck as Christian drives rights directly into
his face…

King: This is uncalled for! The match is over!

After delivering half a dozen fists into Dinero’s face, Cody Rhodes tosses the GM’s body to the side. Christian isn’t finished though. Instead he quickly rolls under the bottom rope and grabs a steel chair from ringside. Captain Charisma quickly enters the ring again and motions for Cody Rhodes to lift him up. Rhodes complies and Christian takes the chair, driving it directly into the unprotected skull of D’Angelo Dinero…

Cole: What a vile chair shot!

Christian isn’t finished! As Dinero hits the canvas and rolls onto his stomach, Christian raises the chair in the air again and brings it down on the back of the Pope. Unsatisfied, Christian raises the chair for a third time and once more drives the steel onto Dinero’s spine…

King: That’s enough!

After the third shot, Christian disposes of the chair as he and Rhodes stand tall in the ring. Soon, the duo exits and begins making their way up the ramp. As Christian and Rhodes leave, several trainers run down the ramp and into the ring to check on the GM. Dinero has been split open from the first steel chair shot as they drag him to his feet. Once Dinero makes it all the way up, he shoves the trainers away and calls for a microphone. Christian and Rhodes stop in their tracks on the ramp as Dinero is granted his wish and begins speaking to both men….

D'Angelo Dinero: *cough cough* Well, Pope's got to say that he's a lil' surprised that Cody Rhodes was able to get the job done tonight clean. So kudos to 'ya for that Cody. But what Pope's isn't surprised 'bout is that 'ya lil' boyfriend decided to get involved. Actually, Pope was plannin' on that and Pope was very much prepared. 'Ya see, earlier tonight, Pope made a phone call to a friend of his. And Pope told that friend that Poep needed someone to watch his back. And Pope's friend graciously accepted. So congratualtions boys, 'ya jus' beat Pope down two on one, but Pope promises, the sides are 'bout be be real even.

And with that ominous warning, Dinero points at the titantron. Both Rhodes and Christian, along with the entire arena turn and look.

The tron starts to flicker before it turns on and reveals a very familiar face to the UWF faithful.

â€￾The Most Electrifying Man in all of Sports Entertainmentâ€￾ The Rock:

Royal Rumble? Huge success. No Way Out? Pretty good. WrestleMania… looks pretty good. Pretty good. But… it just is missing something. Same thing with Raw. Just seems to lack that sense of… electricity.

The Rock has been keeping tabs of everything that has been going on whether it be Cody Rhodes, The Miz rising to become a star. John Morrison doing his little sissy thing. And there is even the Batman wannabe… Bateman… whatever he is. The Rock isn’t sure but The Rock has noticed that you do have a lot to say about The Rock after getting your moments of fame. But understand this Bategirl, you are not in The Rock’s league. You aren’t ready to deal with someone like The Rock. So know your role and shut your mouth. But The Rock isn’t concerned about you and your friend Robin. Oh no. The Rock was watching last week and saw something that was rather disturbing to The Rock. You see The Rock was sittin at home watching Raw and The Rock heard Christian moping and crying… and groaning. Sounded like a woman on her period complaining about how the lights are too bright, then too dark, then not bright enough, then his tights are too tight, or whatever. But at any rate The Rock wouldn’t be surprised if you had a couple of tampons stashed away in those tights.

But what The Rock is sayin is that you crossed the line Christian. Ya see… The Rock had a war with that guy. The Rock went to hell and back with Dinero and was barely able to escape but The Rock was able to say that he walked out of there with a victory. That is something that The Rock can look at you and will not be able to say the same thing because as much as it pains The Rock to say this… no wait. Wait. The Rock is live… via satellite but The Rock prefers to be live live… so… monkeys in the back… hit the theme of the most electrifying man in allllllllllllll of Sports Entertainment.

The fans are a little confused as the titantron then changes gears from The Rock to overhead view of Miami.

[video=youtube;dvyqn67m3io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyqn67m3io[/video]

… is cookin

The lights turn back on and there is a surprising mostly positive reaction as it has been a couple of months since anybody has seen or heard from The Rock. And The Rock is pretty pumped up for this return.

It’s like The Rock said… The Rock is LIVE here in RICHMOND VIRGINIA! And The Rock didn’t want his satellite message to the masses to say this. Oh no The Rock wanted to come out here live and after a couple months, movie premieres, Super Bowl commercial, The Rock wanted to come out here and say to you Dinero… The Rock… respects you.

A huge roar of approval is heard echoing throughout the arena for that comment as The Rock waits and lets the fans cheer before continuing.

The Rock respects you which is why when The Rock saw what happened The Rock decided it was time to show up. Show up and tell both of you… Christian and CAWdy Rhodes… that you two did not do right. You two decided to try to make a name for yourselves at the expense of that man and The Rock… not The Miz, not just any guy on Raw, not just any guy on Smackdown, not just any guy on NXT but the most electrifying man in allllllll of sports entertainment. The man that revolutionized wrestling. Not only that but when The Rock returned to Raw he made everyone tune in and look. The Rock made every person look on and marvel at what was going on Raw. Everyone was looking forward to what was going to happen between The Rock and Dinero. Everyone was invested and was rooting for whoever they wanted in that match. The Rock created so much interest that it was… unbelievable.

Now fast forward and these two jabronis aren’t looking to create interest. They are looking to try to make a name for themselves. They are doing this by looking to double team Dinero and make it two on one. Well now… The Rock is free and The Rock is ready to step foot in the ring one more time. Dinero you said the Raw after Royal Rumble that The Rock and you are alike. That we still have that itch. That if The Rock wanted to come back one more time just to let you know. Well… The Rock is letting you know that he wants to come back again. The Rock is saying that he wants a match. But not just any match oh no. The Rock always wants to create history and the biggest matches. The Rock wants to create the biggest match in the history of Raw because The Rock is going to look to bring an end to this travesty.

Christian, you whiney little penis, you wannabe blonde bombshell but not sure which side of the fence you are walking… The Rock is calling you out. CAWdy Rhodes… looking more generic then the blandest create a wrestler of any wrestling game in existence walking around in your whitey tighties… The Rock is calling you out. The Rock is calling you two jabronis out to a match. But not just any match. A tag team match. The biggest tag team match where you two will battle two on two against the jabroni beatin, pie eatin… oh hell against the man that is going lace up his size thirteen boots, shine them up real nice, turn them sumbitches sideways and stick them straight up both of your candy asses! And The Rock’s tag team partner… The hand clappin, toe tappin, pimp-slappin, bitch makin, blingin attire always on fire Pope… D’Angelo Dinero.

The crowd explodes to the thought of a match of such magnitude.

So while The Pope is busy making you two his hoes, the Rock will be busy turning you two into a couple of bitches… IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN!

Cole: Oh My!

Christian and Rhodes stand in the middle of the entrance ramp frozen. Christian stares down Dinero in the ring while Rhodes looks up at The Rock on the stage. This is where RAW goes off for the week.

Confirmed for WrestleMania

Mister Kennedy versus Shawn Michaels

Credits
Promos: Repsectiver TTers
Razor Ramon/Antonio Cesaro: SBS
Everything Else: Cwalker​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Edition

Great show, thanks for not squashing me. I just couldn't do anything with my garbage internet. I'm hoping to have a match for Mania. Would be sick, EVEN A TAG MATCH! Just get Daniels on the card! I'll try and get a promo and shit for the next show. In fact I'm working on my promo now so I'm ready!

Dat Miz promo. Dayum! AND THE ROCK..HAS COME BACK.. TO TUESDAY NIGHTS! This is shaping up to be a fine Wrestlemania and I feel pretty bad for Cwalker for having to write it. Hopefully we'll get a HOF too!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Wow what a show!

I also would like to thank CWalker for not squashing Daniels, he did tell me he couldn't TT. It sucks because I would have liked to have a nice contest.

Me vs. Shawn at Mania :mark: couldn't ask for a better opponent.

Reaction score

It wasn't the opponent I was hoping to face at WrestleMania, but I'll no doubt take it because just to have a match at WrestleMania is an honor. Andrew and I have faced off before, but he's always hoped to face me at WrestleMania and now you get your chance buddy. The show was great. The Rock coming back, I didn't expect that. BigGreenApple with one hell of a promo, his best one yet. Things are really clicking on Raw and I'm glad to be back and apart of it!

Aniking

Reaction score

Thoroughly enjoyable show as per usual. That Kennedy/Michaels match came out of nowhere, but it's definitely a welcome addition to the Wrestlemania card. Always happy to win my match and be heavily involved in the show as well. I enjoyed writing my promo and I hope people read it all so you understand the slight tweak in Christian's direction.

Very surprised to see that The Rock has returned for one night. When reading the Dinero promo and he said that the main event was gonna be "electrifying" I thought it was a slight swerve and the mystery guy would turn out to be Austin. Not the case but still a great surprise nonetheless. Looks like Rey and I have our hands full next week!

Roll on Raw! #PeoplePower.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

FINALLY! :mark:

Amazing to see The Rock back. Rock & Dinero vs Christian & Rhodes will be amazing, what a match to tease 'mania. Great to see HBK back too, now that Punk is back on NXT I was hoping HBK would reappear, nice match set up for WM too. Enjoyed all three matches, especially Dinero v Rhodes.

Glad people enjoyed my promo, wanted to put something in that made up for not sending one in last week. Feel like I'm getting into my flow at just the right time.

Cant wait to see the card for next week!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO UWF RAW! Looking to create a dream team match that nobody thought would ever happen :D

Raw delivered. Raw delivered huge. Miz... he is gonna be a monstrous beast. for real. Christian coming along very very nicely. I just enjoy Raw so much I had to come back :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 26th Card

Rawbanner2.png

After last week's exciting conclusion to Raw, we are back. To end last week's edition, D'Angelo Dinero pulled out the ace up his sleeve, calling out The Rock to even the war with Cody Rhodes and Christian, setting up quite possibly the biggest tag team match in UWF history. Along with that, Rhodes' number One Contender The Miz has made it known that he is ready for WrestleMania and is coming for the UWF Championship. What will happen tonight? Find out live on UWF Tuesday Night Raw from the HP Pavillion in San Jose, California!

009_hp_pavilion.jpg

Razor_zpsb137ba37.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Razor Ramon versus Shawn Michaels

Last week, Shawn Michaels made his shocking return to UWF interrupting the brash Mister Kennedy and challenging him to a match at WrestleMania. Kennedy accepted and the two will meet on April 14th. This week, Michaels makes his return aganist the impressive Razor Ramon. Ramon has looked good, but has yet to face a guy of Shawn Michaels' caliber. Can Michaels return with a bang? Or will the bad guy continue to roll?

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
versus
MizRaw_zps69040bc3.jpg

Mister Kennedy versus The Miz

Ever since coming to Raw, nobody has been more impressive than Mister Kennedy. Nobody except The Miz, The Number One Contender to the UWF Championship has put everyone who has stepped in the ring with him down and is looking to do the same as he goes one on one with Mister Kennedy. Both men have big WrestleMania matches coming up soon, so neither can afford a lose. How will get the final word in this match of loud mouths?

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
RobertRoodeRaw.jpg

Curt Hawkins versus Robert Roode

Last week, Christian and Robert Roode defeated Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks in a tag team match. This week, the two people not involved in the fall will go one on one. Hawkins is looking to build momentum as he heads into his United States Championship Match while Roode has fired the first shot in his war with Triple H. Who will get the job done?

Christian.jpg
&
CodyWorld.jpg
versus
DineroGm_zps7e04da4d.jpg
&
TheRock.jpg

Christian and Cody Rhodes versus D'Angelo Dinero and The Rock

In what might be the biggest Tag Team match in UWF History, two-thirds of the New World Order will reunite to face two former World Champions. After their history making match at The Royal Rumble, D'Angelo Dinero teams up with the most electrifying man in All of Entertainment. Dinero and Rock seem to have put their competitive nature aside and they wil need to considering there was probably no better unit than the nWo. Can Dinero and Rock do the unthinkable? Or will Rhodes and Christian show why their a huge part of Raw's future?

We Will Also Hear From
Everyone With a WrestleMania Match!!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 26th Card

Great card, we already knew about the tag match, but it's great to see it announced officially. I'm hoping all you guys have enough time to at least all get one TT in. Good to see HBK back, should be a good match.

I must admit I thought I might have been drawn against Roode this week, so it was a surprise to be going up against Kennedy. Looking forward to it though, Andrew's found his groove with Mr. K so it should be a good match up, and Hawkins vs Roode is a nice match too. Two strong guys going into Wrestlemania, should be a good one.

I hereby give the card; 5 thumbs up

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 26th Card

I take it Daniels wont have a match at mania? Or do you have something planned? I shall send in a promo regardless whether you like it or not C!

Status
Not open for further replies.