UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 5th Card

OH MY GOD!

I get to go a session with Rey, this is amazing! One of my favourite TTer's! I love this, let's do this Rey!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 5th Card

OOOOHHH BOY! I get to face the Number 1 contedor and the Royal Rumble Winner in what will probably be the main event of Raw?

This is going to be my biggest match to date.

Also, Props to Cwalker for doing a show right after the PPV. He didn't need to, but he did.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 5th Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

March 5th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are just days removed from No Way Out!

Cole:And what a Pay-Per-View No Way Out was. We have a brand new UWF Champion in Cody Rhodes!

Cole: What a match that was and congratulations to Cody Rhodes. But even bigger was what happened after Rhodes won the match!

King: Oh you mean when The Miz came out and announced to the world that he would be challenging Rhodes at WrestleMania for the UWF Championship. That is going to be...

[video=youtube;n1VvVdgGAVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VvVdgGAVw[/video]

"Off The Chain" cuts off Jerry Lawler and the fans begin booing as they know the arrival of Bobby Roode is imminent. Soon enough, Bobby Roode does indeed make his way out onto the stage. Roode looks around the arena, disgusted at each and every one of the people around him. Shaking off the disgust, Roode begins walking down the ramp and towards the ring with a look of intensity plastered across his face.

tumblr_mdoaep9Ei11qzkr3vo1_250.png

Roode reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and hops onto the apron before entering the ring. He makes his way to the far side before motioning for a microphone from the timekeeper. Being handed one, Roode walks back to the center of the ring and waits for his music to die down before speaking.

mqdefault.jpg

Robert Roode: No Way Out! What happened at No Way Out was a complete travesty. Christian and I should be standing here as the World Tag Team Champions, but because of a mistake, we are not! Not only that, but because of the fact that we stand here without Championship titles, things will not change. Will we still be overlooked by the men in power. D'Angelo Dinero will continue to treat his two hottest commodities on this show like second class citizens. Christian and I should be in the Main Event each and every week.Ishould be the UWF Champion, WE should be in the Main Event of WrestleMania! But instead, the status quo will remain the status quo.

The fans boo Roode's arrogance but the "It Factor" ignores them before continuing his promo.

Roode: It is an grave misjustice that the two best wrestlers on this brand must remain with a match at the biggest event of the year. If there were ever proof that D'Angelo Dinero had no clue how to do his job or no clue about what talent looks like, it is now! And I for one, am not going to tolerate it anymore!

Roode steadies himself and continues once more.

Roode: That is why I refuse to leave this ring until D'Angelo Dinero comes out here and does the right thing. And by that, I mean he adds both Christian and myself to the UWF Championship Match at WrestleMania. It is only fair to the both of us! He owes it to us! And I will not leave this ring until I am given what I deserve. So Dinero, come out here and give it to me right now!

Roode begins walking around the ring, impatiently waiting for Dinero to come out. The arena remains silent until....

Aaahhh!!!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

The primal scream of "Catholi-Funk" plays and the fans get to their feet and turn towards the stage. The stage fills up with smoke as Dinero makes his way out onto the stage, staring down Robert Roode in the ring. Dinero stands on the ramp, before pulling a microphone out of his back pocket and beginning to address Roode.

img_0751_display_image.jpg

D'Angelo Dinero: Bobby! Now if 'ya had an isue daddy, why ain't 'ya come to Pope's office and we discuss it like gentlemen. All this throwin' a tantrum and plannin' to take Pope's show hostage, that ain't called for pimpin'. Now for Pope to address everythin' 'ya had to say. 'Ya right, 'ya are a very important part of Pope's show. And 'ya are right that 'ya deserve a match at the biggest show ever. But let Pope tell 'ya somethin' daddy, neither 'ya or Christian will be challengin' for the UWF Championship at WrestleMania.

Roode: Why not?

Dinero: 'Cause Pope's got somethin' jus' as good for 'ya. 'Ya see, there's someone in the back that wants to have a talk wit' 'ya. Someone that 'ya have some history wit. As a matter of fact, not too long ago, 'ya put this certain someone on the shelf wit' a broken arm. And now he's back and has gotten a few matches under his belt so he's in fightin' form.

Roode's eyes widen as he finally realizes who Dinero has penciled in as his WrestleMania opponnet.

Dinero: So Bobby Roode, without any further ado, let me introduce 'ya to the man who 'ya will face at WrestleMania.

Dinero points to the stage and the crowd is buzzing. Soon they explode as...

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

Cole: Oh My!!

The arena gets to their feet as Motorhead's "The Game" begins playing and the strobe lights flash different colors. As the music plays, the man himself Triple H makes his way out onto the stage. The lights turn back to their normal color and its soon revelaed that Triple H is not alone.

King: It's The Game! And he's got his handy Sledgehammer!

triple-h20.jpg

Triple H wields the hammer and rushes the ring before sliding in with the hammer. As Hunter slides in, Robert Roode quickly rushes out of the ring before hopping over the ring barricade and leaving through the crowd. As Robert Roode runs up the stands, Triple H climbs the top turnbuckle and points the Sledgehammer directly at Robert Roode. Roode looks on afraid as Hunter watches him.

King: It's official! At WrestleMania, there will be no place for Robert Roode to run as he goes one on one with Triple H!

Raw goes to its first commercial with Roode and Triple H staring one another down.

====================

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

====================

The camera pans in another place backstage where we see Shelton Benjamin with his Momma.

20060102_shelton.jpg

Momma Benjamin:

I done told you Shelton! I told 'ems to put you's on the show but 'dey not listenin'! I think I know why, you ain't won no match since you been 'ere, you been disappointin' me! You's been a failure to me! What happened to the successful boy I know Shelton? Look at me when I'm talkin' to you! Don'ts you look down on the floor! I ought to slap your face fo' dat! Look at you, you gotten too damn lazy probably chattin' to them girls while Momma 'ere has a sleep. Ain't 'dat right? Once again you's ain't a Pay-Per-View, you ain'ts even on tonight! Now Shelton, you's ain't even on the damn card! Yet we should o' won against Wade Barrett 'cos he wasn't 'ere in the buildings but no, no, no... You don'ts get no match! Ya see the wrongs happenin' 'ere? You's ain't won a damn thing! When you's gon' make me happy Shelton? You's already lost half yo' money 'cos of them losses, them damn board o' directors ain't impressed... They tellings me that you's gotta win sometime soon or you be kicked out the door! Ya understands me Shelton?

Shelton storms off ignoring his mother as he heads to the ring, his theme song doesn't play whatsoever. The crowd boo's Shelton as he gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

6380%20-%20bad_blood%20microphone%20pointing%20shelton_benjamin%20wwe.png

Shelton Benjamin:

You think this is some kind of joke? Seeing I don't have a match... how about I call someone from out back, someone who's desperate to make a name for themselves!

I SPIT IN THE FACES OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL!

aoknef.jpg

OOC: Ignore Orton.

Out comes Carlito much to Shelton's surprise, Carlito has an apple in his hand as he walks towards the ring. Carlito steps up onto the steel steps as he looks at Shelton.

24mwae0.jpg

Carlito:

Now for those who don't know me, the name's Carlito. As you can see I'm cool, just by the looks of UWF... It's pretty cool. But here we have is an athletic man who likes to run his mouth too much... Cat got your tongue there Shelton? It's quite ironic that you of all people have to come out here, demand a match, whine about the losses. Ever thought what you're doing wrong? Momma Benjamin ain't cool! Definately not cool at all, that's why you Shelton have been losing so much. Momma's carrying you around like you're a little kid, does she still hold your hand while you cross the road? You've been treated nothing but a child, as a matter of fact things are changing here in UWF... I'm not a contracted superstar... yet but who knows I could be returning to UWF shortly, perhaps I could bring back Carlito's Cabana! But you Shelton, trying to act like you're some sort of top-dog around here... I know for a fact I ain't even considered near that, it's been a long time since I wrestled here last. You on Television every damn week, complaining about this and that and Carlito here is sick and tired of all the yapping. Seeing you want a match, how about I show you the definition of cool?

A referee runs into the ring as he calls to ring the bell.

Shelton and Carlito quickly go at it with Shelton and Carlito exchanging punches before Shelton manages a knee to the ribs as Carlito crouches. Shelton grabs Carlito and looks for a suplex but Carlito counters and lands on his feet before connecting with a Backstabber. Carlito instantly pins Shelton.

3!

Carlito gets to his feet as he grabs his apple and the microphone.

Carlito:

Now... That's Cool!

Carlito takes a bite of the apple and spits it in Shelton's face as Carlito walks towards the back, Momma Benjamin then rushes down to the ramp as she gets up on the steel steps and begins to assist Shelton. Shelton gets to his feet and begins yelling at his Momma, the both begin arguing... They are interrupted once again...

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: If you could please shut the hell up Shelton!

The fans start cheering as Mr. Kennedy continues talking.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Mr. Kennedy: Now that the introduction’s out of the way. You'll listen carefully to me asshole, for all the assholes that love me, for all the assholes that hates me. Either way I'm not fussed but what I am fussed about is Shelton over here, you Shelton... you're an asshole! I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think about that. Now, the last time I was here... Oh, it was so long ago that it doesn't really matter. The thing is Shelton, I'm back, back just for tonight and I kind of wish I stayed at home... But I'm actually glad I'm out here to spoil you're little argument that you and your mother seems to be having. Now if your mother happened to be beautiful, maybe she'd keep herself busy if you know what I mean! But just hold on a second, let me get this straight... You Shelton haven't won a match since you walked through that very door, you've complained about not having your ring attire, the fact Wade Barrett wasn't here and couldn't compete... It's not a pretty sight is is Shelton? I mean Carlito just beat you in under ten seconds, surely that's an embarrassment especially given someone that isn't on the roster just beat you! But if I do happen to get a contract here in UWF, then I know I'll have to pave my way from the very bottom to reach a few goals before finally hitting the big one. But you Shelton, you're not going anywhere fast... Well, I suppose if the water's hitting the bottom of the well quite quickly then we'll just go with that. I'm a talker, I know you have a big problem with that Shelton but here's my offer... I'm feeling a little rusty, I am in need of some practice. If I want to be back here, then surely I deserve some sort of match and wouldn't it be sweet just having a match with you... Maybe you'll find a way to beat me Shelton, I mean with your Momma by ringside surely you've got some advantage but can you really put the cherry and cream on top? Can you Shelton?

The camera pans back to Shelton and his Momma as they look at each other, they nod their head as Shelton slides out of the ring chasing after Mr. Kennedy however Mr. Kennedy slides into the ring as he smiles. Shelton slides into the ring but quickly slides back out as he begins walking up the entrance ramp with Momma Benjamin. Mr. Kennedy slides out of the ring and chases Shelton before tossing him back into the ring, Mr. Kennedy Irish-whips Shelton to the ropes as Shelton springs back as Mr. Kennedy ducks and catches him on his shoulders before connecting with the Green Bay Plunge. Shelton slowly gets to his feet as Mr. Kennedy connects with the Mic Check straight away as Shelton drops to the mat. Mr. Kennedy covers.

3!

Mr. Kennedy then gets to his feet as he grabs the microphone that lowers from the ceiling.

Your winner,
MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY...

Mr. Kennedy then goes onto the top rope.

mr.kennedy_display_image.jpg

Mr. Kennedy then hops off the top rope as he heads towards the back, soon after Momma and Shelton head to the back with Momma arguing with Shelton.

As we move to the backstage area, we're shown a hanging sign that is simply Raw's logo. The camera moves to the right and we're now shown a different image...

normal_vlcsnap-2011-05-29-00h32m38s96.jpg

The image is of Christian's "Peep Show" shirt, which prompts loud boos from the UWF Universe. The camera now begins to pan out and we're quickly shown that the shirt is in fact worn by Christian, who stands alongside Matt Striker.

normal_vlcsnap-2011-05-29-00h32m46s3.jpg

Matt Striker: Christian, I'm just going to skip the formalities and jump straight into the questions. First of all, could you give us your thoughts on the outcome of your match at No Way Out?

Christian: I think I made my thoughts pretty clear in that ring over the past couple of days, Matt, but I'll humour you. The reason for why I don't stand here as one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions is fairly straight forward and blatantly obvious - Dean Ambrose and John Cena took the coward's way out and jumped on what was purely an accident. For the two top superstars on a brand that's Raw's alleged competition, they really didn't do themselves or their second rate show any favours by doing what they did. I unintentionally hit Robert Roode with a Spear, which opened the door for Dean and John to take the easy way out, proving once and for all that I was right all along - they can't beat us. But Matt, in saying all of this, it seems to me like I'm not the only one who agrees with my words. Just a few nights ago on Smackdown, Dean and John defended the titles once again... and they lost them. John turned on Dean and cost them the gold. What that tells me, Matt, is that John is embarrassed with how far he has fallen from grace and is looking to turn it around by severing ties with Dean.

Christian grins at that thought.

Christian: You should know me well enough by now to understand that I deal with the facts, Matt, and the fact is that I was once again right. I say what's on my mind, I tell it how it is, I show the world a different side of the story, and I am ALWAYS proven accurate. I said Dean and John were cowards, I said they couldn't beat Rob and I, and now even John Cena himself has jumped on board. I'm sure John will let his massive ego cloud his judgement and he'll fail to admit that I played a part in his decision, but the groundwork is there, Matt. A moment like what I witnessed while watching Smackdown makes that loss a sweet one to take, especially when it means I have nothing to distract me or to hold me back from my real target.

Matt Striker: Well now that you allude to your future, allow me to ask my next question - what now for Christian? Wrestlemania is under six weeks away and currently there are no visible signs of you forcing your way onto the card.

Christian places his hands on his hips, looks down at his feet and grins. He looks back up and directly addresses Striker.

normal_vlcsnap-2011-05-29-00h34m23s211.jpg

Christian: Matt, you don't have anything to worry about.

Matt Striker: I wasn't worrying...

Christian: Because something tells me I'll force my way onto the Wrestlemania card. I'm too good of a superstar to leave off the bill for what's potentially this company's biggest night in its history. I'm UWF's captain, I'm Raw's undisputed saviour, and for a man of my stature and ability a main event match is just what I deserve. Everybody's grown tired of my constant tirades and rants about how I've been screwed time after time and how I deserve one... more... World Championship match, but Matt, have I ever been wrong? Haven't I always detailed the facts and explained the reasoning for my claims? It's through eyes of hatred that people look at me on their televisions screens or even in the flesh, listen to what I have to say, and just dismiss it as nothing but crap. My bravery and my courage in speaking out against what's wrong in this company and on this show gets me in trouble every single time, it results in me being ignored for what I deserve. Frankly, Matt, when I get screwed due to conspiracies or surprise entrants, it just furthers my argument and gives me more ammunition.

Christian shrugs his shoulders, as if to say he has no option but to use it.

Christian: My point is, D'Angelo Dinero is better off just giving me what I want and being done with it. He's prevented me from becoming UWF Champion on so many occasions... but I just keep coming back. I'm not going to stop until I have that championship, Matt, and that's a guarantee. So to finally answer your question, what's Christian going to do at Wrestlemania?

Christian strokes his stubble and grins once again.

Christian: You work it out.

Christian pats Striker on the shoulder and brushes past him and out of the camera's view. Striker watches Christian walk away as we now move elsewhere in the broadcast.

Cole: After that shocking announcement by our General Manager, we’re going to have our first contest of the evening. In his first match as a member of the Raw roster, the 2013 Royal Rumble winner The Miz will take on Curt Hawkins.

King: After Miz’s shocking revelation that he will challenge Cody Rhodes, Miz will be looking to make a statement to his opponent in just five weeks.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match; The Miz!

AWWWWEEESSOOOOOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!.

4263883_o.gif

The theme of The Miz hits the PA system and almost immediately The Miz walks out in his his signature leather trench coat and with a focused look in his eye he makes his way down the ramp. Making no contact with the fans he runs up to the ring and slides up onto the ring apron in his usual way before he steps through the ropes into the ring and onto the top rope where he motions for the belt and waits for the match to start.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell rings and Raw’s first match is underway. Hawkins and Miz tie up to begin the bout and Hawkins is able to surprise the Awesome One with a side headlock. Hawkins squeezes on Miz’s head and the Royal Rumble winner grabs a hold of Hawkins’ midsection before dropping backwards onto the ropes. Miz then shoots Hawkins off his body and across the ring. The Party Starter runs the ropes and as he comes back across the ring, Miz hits him with a stiff shoulder tackle that knocks Hawkins onto the canvas. With Hawkins down, Miz uses the near ropes to pick up speed. As he does, Hawkins rolls onto his stomach and Miz leapfrogs over him. Miz continues running the ropes and Hawkins quickly gets to his feet. As Miz rushes across the ring, Hawkins looks for a running knee to the midsection. Miz sees it coming and grabs Hawkins by the knee and rolls through with an inside cradle for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Hawkins powers out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and the southpaw catches Hawkins with a left forearm to the jaw. The blow knocks Hawkins backwards into the corner. With Hawkins comfortably in the corner, Miz backs up towards the center of the ring before rushing Hawkins. The Party Starter manages to move out of the way, avoiding the Royal Rumble winner. Miz hits the turnbuckle pad chest first and stumbles out of the corner. As Miz misses, Hawkins rushes out of the corner and runs the far ropes before colliding with Miz and taking him down with a running Crossbody Block. Hawkins’ momentum takes Miz to the canvas and hooks the far leg, going for a cover…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Cole: So far this contest has been back and forth!

King: Neither man has been able to get the upper hand on the other!

Both men once again get to their feet at the same time and Hawkins looks to capitalize on his offense with a clothesline to the face of the Miz. Miz ducks under it and goes behind Hawkins before wrapping both of his arms around Hawkins’ waist and lifting the Party Starter off his feet and dropping him on his head with a back body drop. As Hawkins grabs his skull, Miz forces him back first onto the canvas before leaving his feet and dropping both of his knees across Miz’s throat. As the Party Starter gasps for air, Miz goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

As Hawkins kicks out, Miz gets back to his feet and once again creates some distance between himself and Hawkins. As The Party Starter tries to sit up, Miz charges at him and looks for a running knee to the face. Hawkins quickly pulls his head back onto the canvas and Miz misses him. With Miz in a vulnerable position, Hawkins grabs him by the trunks and pulls him down onto his shoulders with a rollup…

1…

2…

Miz powers up!

After kicking out, both men once again manage to get to a vertical base. Hawkins stays on the assault, catching Miz off guard with a scoop slam. As Miz’s back hits the canvas, Hawkins follows up by dropping an elbow across Miz’s chest. Hawkins then goes for yet another cover…

2…

Miz kicks out!

With Miz on the ground, Hawkins gets to his feet and points to the top turnbuckle. The fans get to their feet and pop as Hawkins calls his shot…

Cole: It may be Heat Seeking Time!

Hawkins exits the ring through the middle rope and walks across the apron before climbing to the top. As Hawkins reaches the top rope, Miz manages to stagger across the ring and shake the ring ropes, causing him to fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle pad…

King: Not a good way to spend a Tuesday night!

Hawkins groans as and grabs his groin before falling off the top rope and onto the canvas. As Hawkins grabs his groin, he uses the near ropes to begin pulling himself up in the corner slowly. As Hawkins tries to get up, Miz is waiting across the ring for his foe to rise. Hawkins makes it up and looks across the ring at Miz. As he does, Miz charges across the ring and delivers his patented corner clothesline to Hawkins…

Cole: Vintage Miz!

King: Don’t you start!

As Hawkins falls to the canvas, Miz sits between the second and third rope. Miz quickly pulls himself out and onto the ring apron before climbing to the top. As Hawkins pulls himself to his feet, Hawkins leaps off the top and delivers a double Axe Handle to the top of Hawkins’ skull. As Hawkins falls back to the canvas, The Miz begins patiently stalking Hawkins…

Cole: Miz has got that look in his eye!

Curt Hawkins tries pulling himself to his feet, a little stunned from the effects of the match. As he does, Miz positions himself behind Hawkins, ready to strike. As Hawkins pulls himself up, Miz hooks him from behind with a Full Nelson…

King: Here we go!

Miz looks to sweep forward and connect with his Skull Crushing Finale finisher, but before he can, Hawkins drops to a knee and rolls through, breaking Miz’s grip on him…

Cole: Brilliant counter to the Skull Crushing Finale!

Both men make it to their feet at Hawkins catches Miz off guard with a kick to the midsection. Hawkins then hooks Miz by the head and grabs his tights; lifting Miz off the canvas and spiking him head first onto the mat with an Impaler DDT!

King: The Laugh Riot DDT!

As Miz’s head hits the canvas, Hawkins rolls him onto his back and covers him, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Cole: Hawkins almost pulled off a huge win!

With Miz down, Hawkins makes his way through the ring ropes and walks across the apron, climbing to the top again. Hawkins makes it to the pinnacle and wastes no time leaping off and looking for the Heat Seeking Elbow drop. But before he can connect, Miz manages to roll out of the way and Hawkins hits nothing but canvas…

King: Hawkins went for it all and he missed!

As Hawkins grabs his arm, rolling around the ring in pain, Miz pulls himself to his feet. Hawkins holds onto his arm and begins getting to his feet as well. As he does, Miz hooks him from behind in a Full Nelson before sweeping his front leg and driving Curt Hawkins face first onto the mat…

Cole: Skull Crushing Finale!

After hitting the Skull Crushing Finale, Miz turns Hawkins over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match; The Miz!

TheMiz13_display_image_crop_exact.jpg

Cole: And Miz is impressive in his RAW debut!

Downstait’s “I Came to Playâ€￾ begins blasting throughout the PA System and the victorious Miz gets to his feet before having his arm raised by the official. Miz celebrates before leaving the ring and heading to the back as RAW heads elsewhere.

=====================

200px-TNA_Lockdown_2013_Poster.jpg

This Sunday!

=====================

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentleman lets go now backstage to have a word with our new UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes.

The feed goes backstage catching just one moment.

CodyCamera_zps735033a1.gif

The camera cuts back to the audience and pans the arena to the titantron but the tron remains black, a few moments pass as nothing happens in what seems like a technical glitch.

Michael Cole: …Well…it appears we may be experiencing some technical difficulties…

After another moment suddenly someone comes bursting through the curtain, as a camera they were holding falls on the stage the man rolls off the low stage to the ground. The audience stands up to see what just happened, as referees and officials come to the cameraman's aid. As they do, from behind the curtain emerges Cody Rhodes causing the audience to boo. The cameraman is looked after while Cody looks down at him with a sick smirk on his face, and a referee telling him to back off.

SD_642_Photo_002_zps3ea5126b.jpg

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What’s going on here, why would you do something like that to a defenseless camera man.

The officials and backstage workers are shouting at Cody, dually asking what he’s doing and telling him to stay back. The seriousness of their voices only seems to make Rhodes laugh as he chuckles while he starts to make his way down the ramp, pulling a microphone out from his jacket pocket.

Michael Cole: I think we’re about to find out.

029_zps27c343be.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

My Name…is Cody Rhodes, and I am your new UWF Champion. Not only that but Wrestlemania is just around the corner and I already have a match, and so the people in charge thought to send someone with a camera to me so I can talk about what my “thoughtsâ€￾ are on the situation. Well as you can see, I’ve kindly declined that offer.

Cody starts to chuckle to himself as he motions to the stage area, he continues to walk but instead of going to the steps he moves around the ring.

Because I don’t talk when they want me to talk, I don’t follow any more orders from them because now I hold something they can’t go on without…the UWF Championship. So if I feel like talking backstage I’ll talk backstage, but if I feel like coming out here and gracing all of you repugnant people with my presence…then I’ll do just that. And I felt it necessary to do this, because there is one thing I wanted you all to do…

Cody goes to the barricade, where a little girl is sitting with her father. Cody leans over the barrier almost getting in the childs face.

Look at me now!

The kid almost jumps at the suddenness, the father stands up and tells Cody to leave her alone. Rhodes stands up straight with a smirk on his face.

I’m doing your little kid a favor, you want her to learn right from wrong…Hey princess, does your daddy tell you to always tell the truth? To always keep your promises and to always be the best you can be no matter who tells you otherwise. Well I'm the living embodiment of that...

The girl is leaning back on her chair, not wanting anything to do with Cody’s questions as the dad seems to get angry and security is shifting their way to them. “I said leave us alone you maniac.â€￾

I’m a maniac? Oh no no no…

Rhodes turns just as security has gotten to the situation, rolling into the ring to his feet as he looks around the crowd.

082_zps2ed3446c.jpg

See someone who’s crazy would make outrageous claims that never come true, they’d say one thing and immediately switch opinions; they’d yell and scream at the top of their voices…no no all of you and all of them back there…are the crazy ones. You all knew that I was wrong, that I was just disgruntled and that at No Way out, in a match designed for Morrison to win, that I would get what was coming to me. Well you were half right, because I did get what was coming to me, but it wasn’t what you all that…it was this title around my waist. Just like at the start of my career no one thought I was winning the Championship Scramble, no one thought I’d win the contenders tournament in UCW, no one thought I could beat John Cena and Randy Orton in the same match…no one thought I’d survive starting the UWF rumble against the whole roster, and yet I’ve done it all. I am a Two time UWF Champion, I’m the only man to be a UWF and UWF World champion, everything the people backstage tried so hard to prevent has happened because of me. Every promise I kept, while all of you now look like bumbling idiots who after two long years still can’t see the truth I’ve been showing you. Well no need, because I’m not going to shine a light on it anymore…you won’t see them for what they are so instead of showing the world I’m just going to end their little reign and this company.

Rhodes looks around, getting a smirk on his face.

I am the definitive and undisputed UWF Champion, Every man who has laid hands on this title and on the title that was before it…has been beaten by me. Every champion only beat one guy on one night to get his title, I own victories over every UWF Champion in history. There is nothing for me to prove, they wanted me gone and I kept fighting until I managed to work around their work around, outplay their little games, and get here…right here… with that sign looming over it all. I haven’t competed in a WrestleMania since March 5th, 2011 when I debuted in UWA…some may look at that as bad timing but it was all perfect because all those missed events were all to lead up to this moment. I’ve waged war for a long time now, and I have decisively conquered it all, at WrestleMania…the heart and soul of UWF, I inject the poison. After that grand night…there will be nothing left but famine, hungry old dogs who can’t pay the price anymore, and young hungry eager superstars who have no chance…one by one...by one…by ONE! They all will fall…I earned my food but they took every morsel away from me, well I’ve taken it all back now and now the price for food is much much higher. This roster, will go hungry as it dwindles down and I remain where I am until it eventually falls.

057_zps16fd3036.jpg

There will be no heroes to stop me, no white blood cells that can counter the poison running through the veins, UWF now belongs to me. After my rematch clause was gone, and I no longer held a title, they were going to be free of me, they could fire me and have no legal repercussion’s for it. But now I’m the UWF Champion, I can leave right now and see this place die without it’s grandest title but no I’m not going to indirectly do it I’m going to watch it all crumble down at my feet. The Miz, he doesn’t understand…this is bigger than just Mania…he chose me at Mania to try and prove he wasn’t frightened by my visit to NXT. He thinks he’s going to prove himself, and all his dreams will come true at the grand stage. But he doesn’t realize yet, that he’s fighting for UWF, the entire companies weight is now put on his shoulders because he needs to stop me…I can tell you right now the people backstage would of made calls to any past legends, to giants, to monsters, to anyone for me to face at Mania so they can get this off of me…but it’s out of their hands now…Miz chose to face me. And he will fail, just like everyone else before him who looked me dead in the eye and told me that they were going to stop me…failed.

Cody looks up at the lights, slowly getting a smile on his face as if he's seeing it all play out in the sky.

068_zps511f820f.jpg

They didn’t want me to make it…they thought I was JUST Dusty Rhodes kid, They thought I was JUST Dashing…they had no idea that the scrawny skinniest son of a son of a plumber pretty boy…was going to be the man to finally end it all…UWA Fell with me sitting atop the throne, UCW long storied history was snuffed out…and now UWF will follow suit, and the only thing left to do for all of you... is the thing I set out to accomplish when I first started as Dashing Cody Rhodes albeit under different circumstances. Look at me now, for I am your future, and I am your end. Cody Rhodes…1:1

Cody starts to laugh as he drops his mic. He walks to the ropes and steps out.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You know, you’d think getting the title after that rivalry with John Morrison would calm this guy out. But I think that titles made him crazier than ever.

Michael Cole: It’s difficult to think back at how Cody Rhodes got this way, and honestly I still don’t know who it is he blames for it all, but I’ll tell you this. It all makes sense in his head, this war he talks about is real to him and in my opinion that makes him dangerous.

Cody seems to be leaving, when suddenly he turns around and shoves the father in the front row from earlier with his hands to his face to the ground. The crowd ooh as referees sprint down and security pull the guy up to his feet looking at Rhodes and now knowing exactly what to do. Cody looks at the guy who seems almost dizzy from the sudden attack, and yells out “LOOK AT ME NOW!â€￾ Officials grab Cody, pulling him back telling him to leave the audience alone as Codys crazed smile turns serious as he down.

Refrees-Trying-To-Stop-Cody-Rhodes_zps03240119.jpg

Cody gets free from the referees, lifting his hands showing that he’s not going to do anything else. He walks off to the ramp, walking backwards up to the stage as he looks around the arena with a now serious look on his face as if surveying the land. He stops for a moment and looks down, and a creepy smile comes over his face.

01g0_zps9e97d03d.jpg

Cody turns and leaves back behind the curtain.

We go backstage where Josh Matthews stands by.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the current UWF United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.

Antonio walks into the scene and stands looking rather pleased with himself.

879ab55a-70f2-44e2-82bc-fafbf970682a_zps2c7f66da.jpg

Josh Matthews: Antonio -

Antonio Cesaro: That's Mister Cesaro to you.

Josh Matthews: Okay sorry sir. Mister Cesaro last Sunday night at No Way Out you defeated Curt Hawkins with your United States Championship on the line. This means you have been United States Champion now for 79 days, making you the longest reigning United States Champion in UWF history, where do you think this puts you with Wrestlemania right around the corner.

Antonio Cesaro: I think it puts me where I always am. The top. It makes me the greatest wrestler ever to come out of Europe and ever to touch this land's soil. Frankly I should be in the main event of Wrestlemania 2, not The Miz, not Cody Rhodes, not Rhino, not Dean Ambrose... it should be me. I mean why would you put any of these men on a poster with their fake American smiles and their airbrushed, hairless bodies. Why would you promote these soft-eggs on a poster?, when you could have the real image of man, Antonio Cesaro, a man with natural, rugged good looks promoting your pay-per-view?. It's silly, but unfortunately this country is run by fools, every company in this country is run by fools and UWF is no different, and that's why I am not on the flyers, or on the posters but real wrestling know that I am the main star and that the United States Championship is all that matters at Wrestlemania because I am the champion.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of Wrestlemania, there is no set opponent for you at Wrestlemania, but we here there will be soon... anyone you would perhaps prefer to face?.

Antonio Cesaro: Of course it would be wonderful to crush Curt Hawkins like a bug again but that would be too easy. In fact I have no preference who I face at Wrestlemania to defend my United States Championship. Whoever it is, I will defeat them, it's not a matter of who will win?, but how Antonio Cesaro will exterminate the competition. So whether it be someone I have already defeated like Curt Hawkins or Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Tyler Reks, Christopher Daniels or whether it is someone completely new that I have never faced before?... it won't matter, because the victor is inevitable, the victor will be me, Mister Antonio Cesaro and I will remain YOUR United States Champion. That, is just a matter of fact and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Not one single thing, Josh.

Josh Matthews: That might well be the case Mister Cesaro. However later tonight you will face a tough test in Christian who has already beaten yo-

Antonio Cesaro: Halt die Klappe!... that was in the past. Christian has defeated me twice he will kindly remind you no doubt, the first time was almost one year ago when I was foolishly teaming with a weaker man in Wade Barrett. The second time?, I was still rusty fresh off of my return to UWF. This time around he faces a man who is ready, a man who has no distractions and a man who unlike him does not go around begging to get a chance... one little chance at being a champion because unlike him, I actually am a champion. Christian will learn tonight that he, just like everybody else, is an inferior man to a man so 'Very European' as Mister Antonio Cesaro. He will learn that tonight when I defeat him, shut his mouth and show him that not only does he not deserve a title shot of any description but that he also simply does not belong in the same ring as YOUR United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro.

Josh Matthews: Thank you for your time Mister Cesaro and good luck tonight in your match.

Antonio Cesaro: Luck?... pfft, nur ein dummer Amerikaner müssten Glück. Abschied!.

And with that expression of distaste Antonio Cesaro walks off scene with Josh Matthews standing looking rather bewildered as we go back to ringside.

Cole: We’re going to switch gears and turn to our next contest of the evening. After a successful defense of his United States Championship at No Way Out, the longest reigning United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will go one on one with Christian.

King: Christian will tell everyone who will listen that he is superior to Cesaro. Well now he has his chance to prove it.

Justin Roberts:The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Roberts: And his opponent, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Christian and Cesaro meet in the center of the ring before locking up. Cesaro is able to catch Christian off guard with a quick knee to the stomach, which doubles Captain Charisma over. With Christian bent over, Cesaro delivers a reverse elbow to the back of Christian’s head, sending him to the canvas. As Christian lies stomach first on the mat, Cesaro rolls him over and goes for the first cover of the match….

1….

2…

Christian kicks out!

With Christian down, Cesaro wraps both of his arms around Christian’s waist, applying a tight bearhug on the Canadian. Christian groans as Cesaro applies as much pressure possible to his ribs. The official drops down in Christian’s face and asks him if he wants to submit; a question to which Christian firmly answers no….

Cole: Cesaro is taking Christian very seriously tonight! He’s added new stuff to his repertoire.

As Cesaro lies next to Christian with the bearhug still applied, the Swiss Sensation rolls off his side and onto his back, stacking Christian‘s shoulder on the canvas for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Christian lies on his stomach as Cesaro gets to his feet. Christian begins pushing himself off the canvas and as he gets to his feet, Cesaro looks for a big boot. Christian is able to counter; catching Cesaro’s foot and thrusting it back onto the canvas before delivering a running forearm of his own, taking Cesaro down with a running forearm smash. As the United States Champion hits the canvas, Christian goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

As Cesaro kicks out, Christian gets to his feet and heads to the far side of the ring. Christian leaps off the mat and to the middle rope. As he does, Antonio Cesaro manages to get to his feet and staggers to the corner in which Christian is sitting. Christian wastes no time hooking Cesaro by the head…

King: I wonder what Christian is thinking!

After making sure Cesaro is secure, Christian pushes himself off the middle rope, spinning in midair, looking for a Tornado DDT. Cesaro is able to push Christian off him and Christian crashes chest first onto the mat…

Cole: Cesaro was able to counter!

After countering Christian, Cesaro falls back into the corner. Christian holds his ribcage as he begins pushing himself to his feet again. As he does, Cesaro rushes out of the corner and delivers a quick bicycle kick directly to Christian’s face. Christian falls to the mat and Cesaro drops down before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Cesaro gets back to his feet and angrily looks towards the official. The referee holds only two fingers, letting Cesaro know that Christian managed to roll a shoulder. Either way, Cesaro grabs Christian by the head and lifts him to a knee before putting Christian’s head between his legs…

King: This might be it!

Cesaro tries to lift Christian in position for the Neutralizer, but Christian manages to counter with a back body drop. As Cesaro’s back hits the canvas, he is able to recover and get back to his feet. He looks to go back on the attack, but Christian cuts him off with a quick enziguiri to the back of the head…

King: Did you hear that kick?

Cesaro falls face first onto the mat and Christian goes for a fast cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro rolls a shoulder!

With Cesaro barely being able to kick out after that exchange, Christian looks to go in for the kill. With Cesaro down, Christian once again heads to the far side of the ring. He pushes himself to the middle rope once more and watches patiently as Antoine Cesaro begins getting to his feet…

Cole: This didn’t work earlier for Christian!

As Cesaro makes it to his feet, Christian leaps off the top and delivers a missile dropkick directly to Cesaro’s face. Cesaro hits the canvas again and
Christian goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out again!

King: Christian just cannot seem to keep Cesaro down!

Cole: He’s the longest reigning United States Champion in UWF history Jerry! The guy is impressive!

With Cesaro still down, Christian rests on his knees and begins clapping his hands together…

King: This might keep him down!

Even though Christian is a mega heel, the Pittsburgh crowd begins clapping along with him. As Cesaro gets closer and closer to his feet, Christian’s clapping becomes more and more rhythmic. Cesaro makes it to his feet, unaware that Christian is behind him. Christian quickly hooks Cesaro’s arms, spinning around and preparing to deliver the final nail in the coffin of this trilogy…

King: Killswitch!

Before Christian is able to deliver the Killswitch, Cesaro shoves him in the back and sends Christian towards the far corner of the ring. Cesaro wastes no time running after Christian, but as Captain Charisma reaches the corner, he throws his back leg up in the air and drives it directly into Cesaro’s midsection, halting his momentum. Christian then uses the turnbuckle to launch himself in the air and looks to leapfrog over Cesaro, but as Christian is in midair, Cesaro catches him with a stiff European Uppercut…

Cole: Swiss Death Uppercut!

The Swiss Death almost knocks Christian out. With Captain Charisma semi-conscious on the canvas, Cesaro grabs him by the neck and lifts him off the mat before putting his head between his legs…

King: Christian’s not where he wants to be right now!

Cesaro lifts Christian up in a Piledriver position before locking his hands together between Christian’s leg and dropping Christian forward with the Neutralizer…

Cole: He got him!

The Captain’s body goes limp as Cesaro hits the Neutralizer and quickly turns Christian over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, The United States Champion Antonio Cesaro!

AntonioCesaroRetains4_original.jpg

King: And Cesaro wins again! I’m not sure there’s anyone who can stop this guy!

Cesaro’s music plays and he’s handed his United States Championship before posing over Christian’s lifeless body. The United States Champion soon exits the ring, showing off his title to everyone who will look as RAW heads elsewhere.

====================

paul-bearer-wwe.jpg

Rest in Peace to one of the Greatest Managers of All-Time

====================

We're backstage where we see Mr. Kennedy with a female interviewer.

2407090063_98c75e08fa.jpg

Female Interviewer: We've just recieved report that you've signed a contract here on UWF RAW! I'd like to say congratulations on signing with UWF, what are your thoughts on being signed?

Mr. Kennedy: Well, you know gorgeous... I'm an asshole but right now, I won't be an asshole to you. Surely a lovely lady like you cannot be getting that kind of treatment but for my opponents... They're assholes as well. Just like I'm going to be the number one asshole in UWF! I'm glad I managed to get rid of Shelton and his "Momma", now we don't have to see the same ol' boring crap we've been seeing! Now UWF gets over-excited, the ladies in the crowd cream at the fact I'm here, I'm sorry ladies but I, Mr Kennedy know that's a true statement. Why did I choose to come back? After last time nobody heard a word out of me, well... I'm back because I'm in the right mind-frame... It totally sucks donkey balls having to be away for quite some time but right now it doesn't matter which asshole I have to face, we're all here for the same reason to hold that 'gold'. I'm also here to entertain and make damn sure that some asshole doesn't piss me off around here... But we all know that's bound to happen sooner than later.

Female Interviewer: Do you have your sights on anybody to face right now? What are you hoping for over the next coming weeks?

Mr. Kennedy: I'd be crazy if I said to be in a love segment with you darling, but naw... I'm just hoping to face a few people, grab the wins I require and maybe be at WrestleMania. That's my goal, to be at Wrestlemania. Y'know, they wanted a guiness world of records for the biggest harlem shake but naw... We're goin' to do one better! We're going to break the world record for the most assholes in a stadium! These people love me for the fact I'm a loudmouth, bein' an asshole is the top privildge around here for me because it doesn't matter what kind of names my opponent want to throw at me. I already know I'm an asshole and there's no denying that! But baby girl, that's my goal.

Female Interviewer: You're a sweetie, you really are...

Mr. Kennedy: What are you indicating now? I thought this was supposed to be a backstage interview... You wanting me to take you out for dinner or something?

The female interviewer blushes and smiles... Mr Kennedy looks at her before screaming into the microphone.

Mr. Kennedy: You want a date, with the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

2407089713_f728966e9f.jpg

Female Interviewer: I... Uh... Well, alright!

They both walk off into the distance as Mr Kennedy gives her a kiss on the cheek, we can hear her giggling like a schoolgirl as the camera goes elsewhere.

Cole: It’s now time for our main event of the evening. The new Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels will go up against the new UWF Champion Cody Rhodes.

King: Both these men went through wars at No Way Out and they’ll have one more tonight!

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall.. Introduing first, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marrietta, Georgia, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the new UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes!!

Whoa Oh
Rhodes.gif

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

SD_607_Photo_053.jpg

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the main event has now begun. Daniels meets Rhodes in the middle of the ring and the UWF Champion strikes first with a kick to the abdomen. Daniels drops down to a knee and Rhodes grabs him by the back of the head before delivering a right hand to Daniels’ face. Daniels hits the canvas and Rhodes quickly leaves his feet, driving both knees down across the top of Daniels’ skull before going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

As the Hardcore Champion manages to kick out, Rhodes grabs him the arm and lifts him to his feet. Rhodes wastes no time Irish whipping Daniels into the far corner. As Daniels’ back hits the turnbuckle pad, Rhodes rushes at the corner, looking to inflict more punishment on the Hardcore Champion. Before he can, Daniels moves out of the way and goes behind Rhodes, who hits nothing but turnbuckle. Now comfortably behind the UWF Champion, Daniels interlocks their legs together before sweeping backwards and hitting Rhodes with a Russian Leg Sweep. Rhodes’ head bounces off the canvas and Daniels goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Christopher Daniels manages to get back to his feet before standing over the UWF Champion and performing a standing moonsault down onto Rhodes’ midsection. The Champion groans as all of Daniels’ body weight lands hard on him and he goes for another cover, this time hooking the far leg…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out again!

Cole: Daniels is doing a good job keeping the UWF Champion down so far!

With Rhodes still down, Daniels grabs the Champion by the head and lifts him to a knee. Rhodes throws a right hand into Daniels’ midsection, stunning the Hardcore Champion before pushing him away to create some separation. Rhodes gets to his feet just as Daniels recovers. The Hardcore Champion rushes across the ring, trying to keep his advantage on the Champion. As he does, Rhodes leaves his feet and delivers a beautiful standing dropkick directly to Daniels’s face…

King: What a move from the UWF Champion!

The dropkick stops Daniels in his tracks and sends him back first onto the canvas. Rhodes quickly follows this up with another cover…

1….

2…

Daniels kicks out!

With Daniels down, the UWF Champion begins slowly stalking the Hardcore Champion. Daniels starts making his way up to his feet, but as he does, Rhodes runs right past him and uses the ropes to springboard into the air, turning around and looking to deliver the devastating Disaster Kick…

Cole: Could be the Disaster Kick!

Daniels sees it coming and manages to duck under it. The UWF Champion is ready for Daniels’ counter and manages to land on his feet. Rhodes looks to go back on the attack, but when he turns around Daniels wraps both of his arms around Rhodes’ waist and lifts the Champion overhead with a bridging Northern Lights suplex…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Daniels gets to his feet and the UWF Champion is not too far behind him. Daniels quickly lifts the Champion off his feet and slams him back first onto the mat with a scoop slam. As Rhodes hits the canvas, Daniels grabs him by the arms and drags Rhodes underneath the turnbuckle…

Cole: I think I know what Daniels is thinking!

Daniels looks back at Rhodes, measuring the distance between himself and the UWF Champion. After assuring that there is enough space between himself and Rhodes, Daniels leaves his feet and jumps onto the middle rope. Daniels balances himself before leaping from the middle rope to the top rope and performing a moonsault, attempting to hit the UWF Champion…

King: Best Moonsault Ever!

Before Daniels can land on the Champion with the Best Moonsault Ever, Cody Rhodes manages to get his knees up and drive both of them directly into Daniels’ midsection…

Cole: Rhodes countered!

Daniels rolls around the ring, grabbing his midsection as Cody Rhodes manages to pull himself up to his feet. As he does, Rhodes begins stalking the Hardcore Champion, patiently waiting for him to arise. Daniels staggers to his feet, unaware that Rhodes is behind him. As he does, Rhodes hooks his head from behind before spinning and driving Daniels face first onto the canvas…

King: Oh! Cross Rhodes!

After hitting Cross Rhodes on Daniels, Rhodes quickly covers him and hooks both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, the UWF Champion Cody Rhodes!

cp-wwe-2.jpg

“Smoke and Mirrorsâ€￾ begins playing and a victorious UWF Champion gets to his feet. Rhodes has his arm risen by the official but soon snatches it away.

Cole: Cody Rhodes continues to roll as we get closer to WrestleMania!

Out of the corner of his eye, Rhodes sees Christopher Daniels trying to get back to his feet. Cody Rhodes will not have any of that. He swiftly rolls underneath the bottom rope and to the outside before grabbing a steel chair from the timekeeper. Rhodes enters the ring yet again and rasises the chair, preparing to strike…

King: Come on! You’ve already beaten the guy! This is uncalled for!

Rhodes is ready to strike when…

AWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The theme music of Rhodes’ Number One Contender begins playing and Miz rushes down the ramp. As Miz slides in the ring, Rhodes drops the chair and exits, saving the fight for another day. Miz grabs hold of the chair and throws it over the top rope at Rhodes before staring the Champion…

Cole: It looks like Miz has thwarted Cody Rhodes plans on this night! But the question is can he do it at WrestleMania! For Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler, I’m Michael Cole! Goodnight!

Raw goes off the air with Miz staring down Rhodes from inside the ring as the UWF Champion backs up the entrance ramp.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for WrestleMania II

Robert Roode versus Triple H​

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 5th Edition!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm disappointed I lost my match, which is natural. I needed the momentum and I waited for two days to get it to 2-2, but nothing ever came. Not much else I could've done, but I'll wait to see what I get next week and hopefully pick it up from there.

As for the rest of the show, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Roode/Triple H feud should be awesome and the whole thing just made total sense with the character's pasts, even though they were both played by different guys at the time (I think). Loved The Rhodes promo, as per usual, and I'm very keen to read the TTing for the Rhodes/Miz match as both featured heavily on this show.

First Raw since No Way Out does it's job. On to next week :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show, heavily promoed but loved the Miz/Hawkins match.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Enjoyed my first Raw!

Great match between me and Tapout, was a shame we didn't get to go more than 1-1 (completely down to me I should say) but I'm sure we'll get another chance to go at it again.

Marked out to see Carlito :mark: Also great to see Mr Kennedy back, and I enjoyed the Christian promo. Last match was really cool, enjoyed the ending. I need to get my promo ass in gear for next week!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 12th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

After last week's exciting edition of UWF Raw, we are back! On last week's episode, Robert Roode attempted to take the show hostage. It was working until D'Angelo Dinero came out and made an announcement that Robert Roode will be facing Triple H at the Grandest Stage of Them All. Triple H made his presence known, weilding the sledgehammer that he's become known for. In other news, The Miz seems to have taken up the role of savior, last week coming to the aid of Christopher Daniels as the Fallen Angel was set to be attacked by the UWF Champion. Will Rhodes get his revenge on the man who is gunning for his title in four weeks? Find out live on UWF Raw from the US Bank Arena in Cincinatti, Ohio!

usbankarena_0.jpg

WWEUS-1.png

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg

Number One Contender's Match
Curt Hawkins versus Mankind

At No Way Out, Curt Hawkins gave Antonio Cesaro teh fight of his life and fell just short of becoming United States Champion. Tonight, he will be given another opportunity to challenge for the title as he goes one on one with the derganged Mankind. It's been quite some time since we've seen Mankind in action. Will there be any ring rust for Hawkins to capitalize on? Or will the Mandible Claw be as dangerous as ever?

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
versus
Razor_zpsb137ba37.jpg

Mister Kennedy versus Razor Ramon

In a double debut, the brash Ken Kennedy will take on the equally brash Razor Ramon. Both men are looking to make their names on as he continue down the Road to WrestleMania. Will the asshole start off with a huge victory? Or will the cool Cuban show Kennedy The Razor's Edge?

Morrison.jpg
versus
MizRaw_zps69040bc3.jpg

John Morrison versus The Miz

Former best friends become adversaries as the former UWF Champion John Morrison takes on the man who is looking to become UWF Champion in The Miz. Last week, Miz was victorious in his Raw debut over Curt Hawkins and even managed to thwart one of Cody Rhodes' planned assualt. It's safe to say that the Number One Contender will fit in on the red show. Morrison on the other hand hasn't been seen since losing the UWF Title to Rhodes at No Way Out. Will Morrison be able to recover from such a tough loss? Or will The Miz continue to prove that he is the most must see superstar in UWF history?

Christian.jpg
versus
RobertRoodeRaw.jpg

Christian versus Robert Roode

D'Angelo Dinero has decided to have some fun with Raw's resident BFFs. After Roode looked to take over the show last week, Dinero not only put him in a match with Triple H at WrestleMania, but now Roode must go up aganist his best friend Christian. Christian is coming off a tough loss last week to Antonio Cesaro and looks to make an impact on the WrestleMania card. Which one of thse best friends will leave victorious?

We Will Hear From
Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Christian
Curt Hawkins
Robert Roode
Anyone Else​

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Not all surprised I lost, hopefully next time I'll have more time and Rey and I can go ham! Will have a more thorough post later on. Doing it from the cell phone sucks!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I came, I saw, and I enjoyed. This was a show to come off a good PPV and Rhodes is on a whole nother level right now. I'm diggin that. Very much.

This was a good show and Mania... that is gonna be top notch for sure.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 12th Card!

Great card! Looking forward to taking on the Dod. Roode vs Christian should make a helluva TT session as well. Big BIG match for Tapout and BDC, guaranteed match at Wrestlemania for the winner.

BDC

Reaction score

Ok, here's the deal. I responded to the match last night Tapout...apparently my computer crapped out and I didn't get back to it. Either I will make sure it posts later tonight or get one of myhouse mates to do it for me!

BDC

Reaction score

Oh, my gawd! Tapout!! You a tt monster! Will go mano-a-mano anytime friend!!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Oh, my gawd! Tapout!! You a tt monster! Will go mano-a-mano anytime friend!!

Always happy to face someone that can take me 3-3 or even further.

I will gladly accept a rematch at anytime.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

That was one of the sexiest sessions I have seen in a while. Good old fashioned TTing, loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.