UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 29th Edition

This is becoming like clockwork with you. You're a grown man that never seems to learn his lesson with this shit. You TTed on the day the show was scheduled to go up, and just because it was a few days late doesn't mean your TT should ever have counted. You say you were busy all weekend, but how about that day or two BEFORE the weekend when the preview was put up? Yeahhhh.

Cwalker was right not to have Benjamin OR Barrett involved in the show whatsoever. You both technically no-showed, so you deserve nothing for wasting his time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

You act like you are the only one with busy weekends, busy schedules. I could be out and about for practically the entire day... yet I'll still find a way to get somethin up. I'll force a way to get something up in time. But you pull this bullshit where "I'm just too busy." Cut the shit really.

It takes max about 30 minutes tops for a good TT for a weekly show. Could spend 10 minutes putting one together. You saying you can't devote 10 minutes of a day in that particular week to do one TT? But yet as soon as the show is posted you have all the damn time in the world to say ... oh I put one up late... I'm disappointed.

Instead of being specific on deadlines... just get shit up before the day of the show. If you can't... let the man know. He is doing more than he should or needs to on his own. Much respect for him doing all of this. You are the type of people that cause folks to not want to write, or do shows. Cause you expect this and that with minimal effort.

So yeah we'll see if you'll really TT next week or if it'll be another "I was too busy." excuse.

BDC

Reaction score

Heads will roll!! lol...great to see me and RRS aren't done! The whole show rocked!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
versus
SheltonBenjamin.jpg

Shawn Michaels versus Shelton Benjamin

CurtHawkins.jpg
&
Daniels.jpg
versus
AbyssHardcore.jpg
&
CesaroUS.jpg

Curt Hawkins and Christopher Daniels versus Abyss and Antonio Cesaro

CodyRhodes.jpg
versus
Christian.jpg

Cody Rhodes versus Christian

RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
versus
MorrisonUWF.jpg

Robert Roode versus John Morrison

We Will Also Hear From
Everyone​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Card!

Wow! Crazy tag team action! Nice goin, CW!!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I understand my TT didn't count as it was done last minute however I expected at least a match or something explaining why the match never happened. Quite disappointed.

You literally have no room to be disappointed... You post last minute all the time for Raw. ALL THE TIME! You even have the audacity to ask where Raw is, when you posted last minute? Give me a fucking break. Get your shit together, because quite frankly I am getting quite pissed off with your bullshit, as is everybody else.

Cwalker works his ass of each week for us, he usually does this shit by himself. The very least you could do is give him something to work with. Regardless if your weekend was busy or not. I work almost all the time, you very rarely see me post last minute. Cwalker doesn't deserve that, and your opponents don't deserve that. Man up son. I'm very disappointed in you.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

While I appreciate the verbal lashing he is receiving and the factual points made, this has become cyclical, he behaves in the manner he's become accustomed to and people rake him over the coals for it, then some time passes and he acts up again and gets taken to task for it. Wash, rinse, repeat. He will always ask where shows are, he will always complain when he loses, he will always complain in regards to how he's being booked, and whether he's playing a comedy character like Shelton or a serious one like Rollins, chances are you'll get a fresh off the grill singular trash talk or two to one session with a piping hot excuse on the side. Would you like fries with that?

I'll have more detailed thoughts for this show when NXT is completed and the Dose gets written but let me just say the wait was worth it, great show.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Great Cody TT. His gimmick is Undashing? Can't quite get it. Love Pope's TTs. Not unique but different a bit. Christian & Roode looks like a good team. Reminds me Aries & Roode in reality. Hope they will achieve their goals as I like both of these guys TTs. A good TT by Danies followed by a good match which is attached to two good feuds. Abyss vs Daniels continues and Hawkins vs Cesaro at No Way Out? This should be good. Miz has owned the security as he has the pass. Great tag match and before the match HBK had a great TT talking about things that happened to him at Rumble. He says his feud with Roode will continue, this is good news. HHH will get involved soon, I feel it. Great tag match and great win by Roode and Christian. Cwalker I think that A&E thing may be a little long but it's going good and good for ratings. Morrison's celebration interrupted by Cody. Great interruption by Cody which made Morrison a bit upset maybe. Good show.

Reaction score

I'm a bit disapointed that my tag team partner didn't show up for my match and it led to us suffering a loss, but I'll take it though as I just enjoy TT'ing and getting them up "IN TIME" just add on to that.

Andrew I have been quiet for a while because I am a supporter of you and I want to see you succeed in efedding and ultimately get to the top, but you should no better that a last second TT will NEVER count ESPECIALLY on the day of the show! I just have to be honest like the others have been and I apologize to CWalker if I am out of line for saying this.

As for the show, the tag match I was in a enjoyed. It seems as if Cody and Morrison's feud isn't over and I think at No Way Out we could see this feud end inside Hell In A Cell!!! Any one else thinking this? Unless there is an Elimination Chamber match for the UWF Title. Solid promo by The Pope to kick off. Cesaro and Hawkins is a match I look forward to reading!!

BDC

Reaction score

Sweet! You ready Tapout? I don't think the little girls are. 8D

Is that what you guys are callin your privates now? Cause Sam & myself are ready to rumble!!
'Rrs/tapout lady parts' trending worldwide...no joke

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I need promos fellas.

I have zero.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Another update...

I just got home from working a 14 hour shift, so obviously I'm a little beat. I'm going to take about an hour to refuel and try and bust this thing out before I head back to work in the morning

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday January Feburary 5th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are getting closer and closer to No Way Out!

Cole:That's right! A huge Pay-Per-View coming to you on Feburary 24th, and we're going to be hearing matches announced for No Way Out as we progerees through the night.But for now, we're going to hear from an Icon.

We head to the back where Josh Matthews is standing by

joshmatthews.jpg

Josh Matthews: My guest at this time, Shawn Michaels

You can hear the crowd react in the background for one HBK appeared on camera

Josh Matthews: Last week Shawn, you suffered your first loss in nearly a month. How do you look to bounce back with week against Shelton Benjamin?

hbkeeaz.jpg

HBK: Well Josh, last week was a tag team match and let's not forget I was not the one who was pinned. That was Mr. Anderson who was pinned, but yet it is still a loss in the record books. My only issue last week was where was my tag team partner. He was better off no even coming to the ring for the effort he put in last week in our tag team match against Robert Roode and Christian. I'm not going to allow that to effect me because the past is in the past and I cannot dwell on it. So now we look to this week and I take on a man who once had the quote on quote "IT" factor as Robert Roode would put it. Shelton Benjamin for the longest time had the "IT" factor, but that all changed once he stopped carring. You see Josh, I once wrestled this man in what was considered match of the year had I not fought Kurt Angle that same year. Shelton Benjamin gave me his all, but yet still on that day he was not good enough to beat the show stoppa!

HBK pauses for a moment and fixes his hat a little bit

HBK: Shelton we are nearly eight years since that match took place what makes you think that after eight years you could have any difference from what I saw then. You no longer have the "IT" factor like you once did. The Shelton Benjamin from those days are long gone. This Shelton Benjamin is all about demanding respect. How about earing that respect first. Do something with your career rather than thinking that you should be handed everything on a silver plate. Nothing in life comes easy and being a superstar comes even harder in this business. You have to work at it, you can't just half-ass it and think that just because you made a slight effort that you deserve to be in the spotlight. Last week you decided to take the night off when you lost your ring gear. Lost your ring gear. Did you even hear yourself when you said that. I have faught in the ring numerous times in jeans. Losing my ring gear won't stop me from doing what I love most and that's entertain those fans out there and put on the best show possible.

You can hear the crowd cheering in the background

HBK: I'm well into my 40's and I am still looking to be the best in this business. That's what seperates you from me. I want it more and I show it. You, you just think that because you show up you deserve some recognition. That's not how works in our business. You either give it your all or your better off packing up your bags and finding a new career because the ones that show up each week and give it everything they have do not have the time for people who half-ass it. I'm not going to even get into your Momma because I went there once and I don't need to do it again. You know and I know she's holding you back from being what you once were and that was a future superstar of this business. You need to man up and stop acting like a kid. Maybe it'll be a good thing you're facing me again so I can show you what it's like to man up it certain situations. So my finaly response to you Shelton Benjamin, is either show up and be a man or pack your things and head on home. It's your choice!

HBK walks away from the scene as Raw rolls on

Cole: It’s time for our first contest of the evening. Shawn Michaels will go one on one with “The Gold Standard†Shelton Benjamin!

King: This match has the potential to steal the show. I can’t wait for it!

Justin Roberts: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by his mother, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 246 pounds, Shelton Benjamin!

Ain't No Stopping Me No!!!!

[video=youtube;6-1PKrPrRP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1PKrPrRP0[/video]

The hip hop bass of Shelton Benjamin's theme music blasts throughout the arena and Shelton Benjamin walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Not too far behind him is Mama Benjamin, oh so proud of her son. The two make their way down the ramp arm in arm before Shelton enters the ring and waits for his opponent as Mama begins takes her place ringside.

Roberts:
And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Raw’s first match of the night is now underway. Benjamin and Michaels meet in the middle of the ring before locking up. Michaels uses his strength to push Benjamin back into the far corner as Shelton wraps a leg around the middle ring rope, causing Michaels to break the lock up. The official forces Michaels away from Benjamin as the Gold Standard ducks his head through the ropes and motions for Michaels to back up. Michaels backs up to the center of the ring and allows Benjamin to get his bearings together. As the former amateur wrestler brings his head back into the ring, Michaels charges him and delivers a stiff knife edge chop directly to Benjamin’s chest. The sound echoes throughout the arena as Shelton Benjamin clutches his chest in shock. This gives Shawn Michaels the opening he wants and he follows the chop up with a right hand to the face. The right hand almost knocks Benjamin off his feet, but Michaels grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing corner of the ring. As Benjamin runs towards the far turnbuckle, he is able to counter by running up the turnbuckle pad before launching himself backwards onto an incoming Shawn Michaels with a Crossbody Block. The Gold Standard takes Michaels to the canvas before reaching back and hooking both legs for the first pinfall of the evening…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: Brilliant athleticism from Shelton Benjamin but it wasn’t enough to put Michaels away!

As Michaels shoves Benjamin off him, both men get to their feet at the same time. Michaels quickly goes low, sweeping Benjamin’s legs with his arm. Benjamin falls back first onto the canvas and Shawn Michaels uses the near ropes to gather momentum as he looks for his next offensive maneuver. Benjamin rolls onto his stomach and the Heartbreak Kid hops over the downed Benjamin before shooting himself off the far ropes. By this time, Benjamin has gotten back to his feet and as Michaels gets closer to him, Benjamin leaves his feet and leapfrogs over the Icon. Benjamin lands on his feet, but is unaware that Michaels has ceases his movement and stands tall behind him. Benjamin soon finds out as he turns around and The Heartbreak Kid delivers a standing dropkick to Benjamin’s face. Benjamin falls back first onto the mat and Michaels goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Benjamin rolls a shoulder!

As Benjamin kicks out, Michaels grabs him by the arm and drags him back to his feet. Michaels twists the arm before performing a go behind hammerlock, looking to soften Benjamin up. Shelton Benjamin isn’t having it and throws a back elbow directly into Michaels’ face. This breaks Michaels’ grip on Benjamin’s arm and as Michaels turns his back to Benjamin in order to check his facial features, the Gold Standard looks to go back on the attack. Michaels turns back around and Benjamin cocks back and looks for a Superkick. Shawn Michaels is able to catch Benjamin’s foot and block it, but is able unable to block Benjamin as the Gold Standard uses his free leg to propel himself into the air and catch Michaels with the Dragon Whip. Benjamin’s foot catches Michaels directly in the back of the head and the Heartbreak Kid falls to the canvas as Benjamin crawls to another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

King: Another good move from Shelton Benjamin. I thought he had Michaels there!

As he kicks out again, the Heartbreak Kid rolls to the far corner of the ring. Michaels begins pulling himself to his feet as Shelton Benjamin stands across the ring from him. Michaels makes it up to a vertical base and Benjamin charges across the ring before leaving his feet and looking for his version of the Stinger Splash. Shawn Michaels sees it coming and manages to sidestep Benjamin, causing Benjamin’s skull to collide with the top turnbuckle pad. As a dazed Benjamin tries to get his head together, the veteran Michaels rolls him up from behind…

1….

2….

Benjamin kicks out!

Cole: That was close!

Both men get to their feet again and Shawn Michaels continues to remain on the attack by delivering another right hand to Benjamin’s face. This sends Benjamin to the canvas, but the former University of Minnesota Golden Gopher gets right back to his feet. As he does, Michaels connects with another right hand. Benjamin hits the canvas once more, but will not stay down. As he gets up, Michaels is able to lift Benjamin off the canvas and drive him down with a Scoop Slam. Benjamin grabs his back as it hits the mat and the Heartbreak Kid makes his way to the far side of the ring before leaving the ting through the ropes. Michaels walks the apron before climbing to the top…

Cole: It could be time!

The fans get to their feet as Shawn Michaels stands on the top rope before jumping off and delivering the flying elbow right into Benjamin’s heart…

Cole: Vintage Michaels!

The Heartbreak Kid just connected with his patented elbow. The Showstopper gets to his feet and the crowd becomes electric. They know what’s coming next and their energy fuels the Heartbreak Kid. Michaels begins bouncing all around the ring in anticipation of what’s coming next. Michaels hits the far corner of the ring before raising the big right boot into the air and beginning to tune up the band…

King: Shawn Michaels might be looking to play a tune off Shelton Benjamin’s jaw!

Shelton Benjamin begins pulling himself up to his feet as Michaels continues to tune up the band. The crowd is firmly behind the Showstopper and show it by clapping their hands together every time Michaels stomps his foot. Finally, Benjamin makes it up to a vertical base and Michaels looks to put the nail in the coffin by delivering Sweet Chin Music…

Cole: Here it comes!

But before Michaels can connect with Sweet Chin Music, Shelton Benjamin is able to duck under and wrap both of his arms around Michaels’ waist and popping his hips, surprising the Icon with an Exploder T-Bone Suplex. Michaels groans as his back hits the canvas and Benjamin hooks both legs…

1….

2…

King: He got him!

3…NO! Shawn Michaels kicks out!

Cole: Close call for Michaels! Benjamin almost picked up a huge victory!

Shelton Benjamin gets to a knee before looking down at Michaels and shaking his head. Benjamin rolls underneath the bottom rope and gets to his feet on the ring apron. Inside the ring, the Heartbreak Kid is looking to shake off the effects of the T-Bone Suplex. Michaels crawls to the near ropes, away from Benjamin and looks to use them to get to his feet. Michaels makes it to a vertical base and as he does, Benjamin leaps from the ring apron and uses the ropes as a springboard back into the ring, looking for a clothesline .Unfourtantely for Benjamin, he left his head unprotected and the Heartbreak Kid is able to push his leg into the air and deliver Sweet Chin Music to an incoming Benjamin…

King: Oh My God!

The arena comes unglued as Shawn Michaels just caught Shelton Benjamin with a midair Superkick. All of Benjamin’s momentum ceases and he falls to the canvas and Shawn Michaels makes his way over to him and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, “The Heartbreak Kid†Shawn Michaels!

220px-Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg

Cole: What a match and what a finishing sequence!

Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in victory. Michaels leaves the ring and heads up the ramp, celebrating with the fans as Raw heads elsewhere.

The titantron lights up to show:[/I]

123856_512x288_generated.jpg

Tyler Reks
Hello ladies and gentlemen. My name is Tyler Reks. Now most of you probably know me as Curt Hawkins' sidekick, or Curt Hawkins' partner, or simply as Curt Hawkins' friend. Now over the past few months I have done almost no talking. So I figured I would take this time, as my partner Curt Hawkings is getting ready to team with...another partner..to introduce you to myself. My name is Tyler Reks and I like long walks on the beach...No Seriously, I like long walks on the beach. Helps with the cardio and such. I like to play my Xbox, and I am BEAST at Call of Duty. Curt is nothing compared to me. I hate, I repeat, I HATE flying in airplanes. Big guy like me never has enough room and I can never afford anything more then economy class because SOMEBODY DOESN'T GET PAID AROUND HERE! I have a very, very, unhealthy addiction to Gwen Stefani. If you're watching Gewn...Marry Me? My hobbies include skydiving, surfing, and breaking down peoples doors. I'm not a thief, don't get the wrong idea, I just like kicking doors down..screw doors. I'm a professional wrestler that wrestles about once every year. Some how I am still on the pay roll. Shhh...don't tell anyone. I enjoy the occasional cartoon on a Saturday morning when I'm eating my bowl of Lucky Charms and petting my puddle named Teacup. I'm just a simple man looking for love. Again, my name is Tyler Reks and...

Curt can be heard off screen.

Curt Hawkins
Ty! What are you doing? Ty! Hey man, is that my camera? What's going on in there. Please don't tell me you're trying to copy my Calling Shots segment. Man, I told you that was mine! Now come on, you gotta help me get ready for my tag team match tonight.
Tyler Reks
Yeah...helping you team with another man..I see...

Curt Hawkins
What was that?

Tyler Reks
Uhhh..Nothing! I'm coming! Hey guys looks like I gotta cut it short. Remember...Gwen Stefani..Marry me.

The camera is cut to black.

The cameras cut back to the ring where Justin Roberts is waiting and ready to introduce the participants of the next match.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his partner, weighing in at 326 pounds, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Monster" Abyss!!

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

The arena turns red as the gong sounds and soon The Monster's theme music begins to play. Abyss makes his way out onto the stage before throwing both arms out to his sides and having the pyro shoot out behind him.

AbyssEntrance.jpg

Abyss makes his way down the ramp, never taking his mind off the task at hand. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and it seems as if Antonio Cesaro and Christopher Daniels are going to start this match. The two meet in the center of the ring before locking up. Cesaro gets the upper hand by using his superior strength to force the former Hardcore Champion down onto one knee. Cesaro follows this up by catching Daniels in the midsection with a swift kick. Daniels grabs his stomach, which leaves his head exposed and Cesaro delivers a right hand directly into Daniels’ midsection, which knocks Daniels flat on his back. As Daniels hits the mat, Cesaro quickly leaves his feet and drops a knee across Daniels’ throat. As Daniels grabs his throat, Cesaro quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

As the former Hardcore Champion kicks out, he rolls onto his stomach to avoid being pinned from Cesaro again. As he does, Cesaro gets back to his mount and mounts Daniels’ back. Cesaro grabs Daniels by the head and starts delivering Crossface fists directly into Daniels’ face. Daniels tries to block, but the blows continue to get through. After hitting Daniels several times in the face, Cesaro gets off Daniels before getting to his feet again. Cesaro backs up into his corner and watches as Daniels tries to get to his feet. Just as Cesaro looks to go back on the attack, he’s slapped on the back. Cesaro turns around and realizes that The Monster Abyss has tagged himself into the match. The referee signals that the tag was official and forces Cesaro to leaves the ring…

Cole: And here comes The Monster!

Abyss enters the ring and he and Cesaro have a stare down. There’s obviously unfinished business between these two. Cesaro mouths a few words to Abyss in a foreign language before leaving the ring. Abyss watches Cesaro the whole time and as he turns his attention to Christopher Daniels, the former Hardcore Champion is able to surprise Abyss with a running enziguiri to the back of the head. The blow drops Abyss to a knee and Daniels quickly hooks his head and performs a snap DDT. Abyss’ head bounces off the canvas and Daniels goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out!

King: Daniels is looking to cut the Monster down and win back his Hardcore Championship!

Daniels get to his feet and as Abyss tries to get to his, Daniels wraps his arms around Daniels waist and manages to lift him overhead with a bridging Northern Lights suplex…

1…

Abyss kicks out!

Both Abyss and Daniels get to their feet and Abyss delivers a clothesline that sends Abyss to the canvas. As Daniels hits the mat, Abyss grabs him by the neck and lifts him back to his feet before throwing him into the near corner. Abyss then delivers rights and lefts directly into Daniels’ midsection. The blows take effect on the former Hardcore Champion and he staggers out of the corner into the waiting arms of Abyss, who lifts him off the canvas and drops him back down with a sidewalk slam. Daniels’ back crashes on the mat and Abyss hooks the near leg and covers him…

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

After kicking out, Daniels tries to crawl over to his partner Curt Hawkins, but Abyss stomps him on the back, stomping his movement. On the apron, Hawkins reaches out, trying to get close enough so that Daniels can tag him in. Abyss isn’t having any of that and drags Daniels back over to his corner. As The Monster does that, Cesaro tags himself back into the match in a similar way that Abyss tagged himself in before. Abyss and Cesaro once again exchange a look and Cesaro enters the match. As he does, Christopher Daniels get to his feet and Cesaro immediately meets him with a European Uppercut to the jaw. Daniels’ neck snaps backwards and he falls back onto the near ropes. Cesaro grabs Daniels by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Daniels runs the ropes and comes back at Cesaro, who looks for a clothesline. Daniels ducks under and runs the ropes that he is originally thrown off of before coming back at Cesaro and delivering a flying clothesline that takes the United States Champion to the canvas. Both men lie on the canvas as the referee begins counting both superstars out…

1….

2…

3…

4…

5…

Cole: Both men are down! Who will get the advantage!

6…

7…

Both legal competitors begin crawling towards their respective corners…

8…

Daniels tags in Hawkins and Cesaro tags in Abyss!

King: Here comes the Party Starter!

Both Hawkins and Abyss enter the ring. Abyss charges Hawkins, looking for a clothesline, but the Party Starter manages to duck under it before a knife edge chop to Abyss’ chest. This stuns the Monster and allows Hawkins delivers another that knocks Abyss onto the ropes. Hawkins grabs the Monster by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Abyss runs the ropes and comes back at Hawkins, who leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick right to Abyss’ face. The Monster falls to the canvas and Hawkins goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro breaks it up!

Cesaro comes in and drags Hawkins off Abyss before delivering another European Uppercut, this time to the Party Starter. Cesaro looks to stay on Hawkins, but Daniels comes from behind the United States Champion before hooking both of his arms and performing a Tiger Suplex, dropping Cesaro on the back of his head. Daniels gets back to his feet and runs right into the Monster Abyss. Abyss lifts Daniels off his feet in a Torture Rack before dropping back first onto the mat with the Shock Treatment…

Cole: Shock Treatment backbreaker!

Abyss stands tall and looks around at the carnage in the ring. He turns around and as he does, Curt Hawkins leaps off the top rope and looks for a Crossbody…

King: Here comes Hawkins!

As Hawkins soars in midair, Abyss is able to catch him around the waist before powering him down with a Black Hole Slam!! The ring shakes as Hawkins hits it and he goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here are your winners, the team of Antonio Cesaro and Abyss!

Abyss staggers to his feet and has his arm risen by the referee. Abyss motions for his Championship and it is handed to him. Abyss looks around at the carnage and holds his title high in the air to the boos from the fans. The boos soon turn to cheers as Christopher Daniels enters the ring and he’s got something with him…

Cole: Look at Daniels! He’s got a lead pipe!

Christopher Daniels has found a lead pipe and immediately drives it into the midsection of the Hardcore Champion. Abyss drops to a knee and Daniels brings the pipe down over his back. Abyss drops down onto his stomach and rolls over to his back as Daniels stands over him with the pipe…

King: Look at Daniels’ eyes. Ever since losing to Abyss, he’s become obsessed with winning his title back!

Abyss backs away from Daniels, who stalks the Monster with pipe in hand. Daniels prepares to go the attack when…

D'Angelo Dinero: Chris Pimpin'!!

Now daddy, I want 'ya want the Hardcore Championship back and Pope's goin' give 'ya a chance to earn it. Pope sees that big ol' Monster hooverin' up in the corner, so Pope's thinkin' he may jus' be 'fraid of 'ya. So Pope's goin' put 'ya in a match where both of y'all are goin' have to face 'ya fears. 'Cause at No Way Out, it's goin' be Abyss versus Daniels for the Hardcore Championship in an I Quit Match!

Dinero smiles as the tron cuts off and we got to commercial.

=====================

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1955161/EC_poster_large.jpg[/img

=====================

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd46/rawisrey/Cody%20Rhodes/CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Welcome everyone, to Tuesday Night Raw…I come to you from the backstage area using a camera I found…well not exactly found but the person who had it wasn’t using it anymore. And I come to you from here because this is the area you people don’t know about, sure you know about the locker room and the interview are, sometimes you even see the parking lot. But I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about the real backstage area…where people like myself enter through the doors and are lied to by big shots in thousand dollar suits. Too weak to even jog down the ramp, but who act like their the biggest dogs back here…They live in a dream world where the strongest, and greatest athletes in the world fear them for what they are capable of doing…a dream they’ve worked very hard to make a reality for a long time but no matter how hard they try…it’s still just a dream. A dream they had the misfortune enough to apply on me, they thought I was just another snot nosed kid with a famous last name they can manipulate for a decade or two before they throw em away in the trash. Oh no no no See I am everything I say I am, everything I’ve ever said I was…and just because they don’t want me to reach my potential means they can stop it…all they can hope to do is put obstacle and obstacle in front of me to slow me down.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004033.jpg

Rhodes turns his head to the side for a moment as he moves off camera a little before continuing

John Morrison was undefeated, he was United States Champion, he was the King of the Ring…he seemed like every prayer of theirs was answered, they had someone to stop me…but then…I beat him…just like I beat every single person they put in front of me. From the Ultimate Warrior to CM Punk, from Stone Cold to Chris Jericho, Randy Orton to John Cena, they all feel to my feet and John Morrison no matter how many little accomplishments he tacked to his name, fell just like them all. And yet, they did what they always do. They made rules on the spot to get Morrison another shot, and it worked. For now…because what they failed to realize is how many people were sent to the hospital the last time they accomplished this…they failed to realize that even their highest and mightiest Vince McMahon was sent to the hospital by my hands…They decided to open that box again and it is my duty to fulfill in that mayhem they’ve started, Morrison is just the first casualty of war...because UWF will soon be in a state of war by my hands, UWF will be conquered by My hands, UWF will be in a state of famine once I’ve eliminated all those who oppose me…and then finally…UWF will die…By My Hands…And once it’s done…once those powerful people are made to suffer like I was…and when they go to sleep their nightmares will be filled with what they were so hell bent in keeping away from the posters, videos and promotions for this company…

Rhodes starts to chuckle to himself…

My Face…

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004800.jpg

Rhodes laughs loudly, the crowd in the arena booing as he seems to laugh for a little too long

And in those same dreams, after they chalked me up as an unstable liability… I’ll be asking them…Who’s Crazy Now?

Rhodes slaps the camera as it falls to the ground

Cole: Up next, we have an interesting matchup. Two former members of the New World Order and two close friends, Christian and Cody Rhodes will go one on one.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marrietta, Georgia, weighing in at 225 pounds, Cody Rhodes!!

Whoa Oh
Rhodes.gif

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

SD_607_Photo_053.jpg

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the matchup between two near and dear friends is now underway. They two meet in the center of the ring and lock up with one another. Christian acts first; grabbing Rhodes by the arm and applying a hammerlock go behind. Rhodes looks to counter with a back elbow to Christian’s face, but Captain Charisma ducks under the elbow before performing a double leg take down on Rhodes. Christian holds onto Rhodes legs before flipping over them with a jackknife cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Rhodes looks for a clothesline. Christian sees it coming and ducks under it before wrapping his arm around Rhodes’ neck, looking for Christian’s patented reverse DDT. Before Christian can convert on the move, Rhodes throws his arm up and catches Christian square in the jaw with a forearm. Christian releases his hold on Rhodes and the former UWF Champion is able to readjust himself before delivering a standing dropkick directly to Christian’s jaw. Christian falls to the canvas and Rhodes goes for a cover of his own…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

As Christian kicks out, Cody Rhodes grabs him by the arm and lifts Christian to his feet. Rhodes performs a hammerlock of his own before going behind Christian. Rhodes throws Christian’s arm over his body and lifts Captain Charisma off his feet and drops him on his head with a back body drop. Christian grabs his head as Rhodes goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Cody Rhodes gets back to his feet and on the far side of the ring; Christian pulls himself up in the corner as well. As soon as Christian makes it to a vertical base, Rhodes charges at his friend, looking for a splash. Christian sees it coming and sidesteps through the ropes onto the apron, avoiding Cody Rhodes. Christian quickly transitions and looks for his famous upside Tiger Feint Kick, but Cody Rhodes manages to catch Christian’s legs…

Cole: These two men know each other so well.

Rhodes holds onto Christian’s legs and Captain Charisma hangs upside down. Rhodes takes advantage of Christian’s plight by using Christian’s legs to propel Christian chest first into the ring ropes, almost like a sling shot. Christian’s chest and throat drape across the middle rope and Rhodes drops him back onto the apron. Christian gasps for air as Rhodes drags him back into the ring and covers him again…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Christian rolls onto his stomach, not allowing Rhodes to have the opportunity to cover him again. Christian tries pulling himself to his feet with help from the near ropes and as he tries getting up; Cody Rhodes grabs him by the legs. Christian holds onto the ropes of dear life and Rhodes prepares to deliver his trademark kick to the midsection. Christian knows that it’s coming and kick backwards, using one of his legs to strike Rhodes in the chest, causing Rhodes to drop Christian. The kick from Christian knocks Rhodes backwards towards the center of the ring. Christian lands on his feet and Rhodes looks to go back on the attack. As he does, Christian quickly turns around and mows Rhodes down with a Spear!

Cole: Spear! Christian’s going to beat the former UWF Champion!

After hitting the Spear, Christian quickly hooks the leg and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

Christian rolls off Rhodes and sits on both knees. Captain Charisma begins clapping his hands together in a slow rhythmic fashion, letting everyone in the arena know what’s coming next. Cody Rhodes begins to stir and Christian’s clapping becomes more and more rapid. As Rhodes get to his feet, Christian hooks both of the former UWF Champion’s arms from behind before spinning around….

King: Killswitch!

Before Christian can flip the switch, Rhodes is able to break the grip on his arms, before grabbing Christian the neck and putting him in position for his own finishing move!

Cole: No wait! Cross Rhodes!

Cody Rhodes rolls through, looking for Cross Rhodes, but as he spins, Christian is able to wrap both of his arms around Rhodes’ waist and quickly lift the former World Champion over his head with a Northern Light suplex…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Wow! Cody Rhodes just countered the Killswitch and Christian countered Cross Rhodes!

King: It’s no secret how close these two are!

Both Christian and Rhodes get back to their feet at the same time and stare one another down for a moment. Each man smirks at the other before locking up one more time. Rhodes is able to surprise Christian with a belly to belly suplex, bringing Captain Charisma to the mat. Rhodes then uses the near ropes to gain momentum before delivering a knee drop down across Christian’s throat. Rhodes then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Christian rolls a shoulder!

As Christian kicks out yet again, Cody Rhodes gets to his feet. Rhodes takes a few steps away from his friend and watches as Christian rolls onto his side and proceeds to get to a knee. As Christian makes it to a vertical base, Cody Rhodes runs from behind him and towards the far ropes. Rhodes uses the middle rope to spring into the air before turning in midair, looking for the Disaster Kick…

King: If Rhodes hits this, it’s over!

Before Rhodes can connect with the Disaster Kick, Christian ducks under it. Rhodes misses, but manages to land on his feet on his feet. Christian is ready for him and as he lands on his feet, Christian grabs Rhodes by the neck and pulls him down to the canvas with a reverse DDT before going for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

Christian gets off Rhodes before heading to the far side of the ring. Christian exits the ring through the ropes and begins climbing the near turnbuckle…

Cole: Christian’s going to fly!

Christian slaps his chest before jumping off the top rope looking for the Frog Splash. Before he connects, Cody Rhodes gets his knees up and drives them directly into Christian’s midsection. Christian rolls around the ring as Cody Rhodes staggers back to his feet. Rhodes goes right after Christian, grabbing Christian off the canvas before lifting Christian onto his shoulders in position for the Alabama Slam…

Cole: This is vintage Cody Rhodes!

Before Rhodes can hit the Alabama Slam, Christian slides down his back and sunset flips him for another cover…

1…

King: Another counter!

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Both men get to their feet again and Christian looks for a clothesline, Rhodes sidesteps it before wrapping his arm around Christian’s neck and rotating clockwise, hitting Cross Rhodes!

Cole: Out of nowhere! Cross Rhodes!

After hitting his finishing move, Cody Rhodes quickly goes for a cover, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, Cody Rhodes!

cody-rhodes-115.jpg

King: What a match!

“Smoke and Mirrors†plays and the former UWF Champion gets to his feet and the official raises his arm. Rhodes shakes off the effects of the match before quickly leaving the ring and making his way up the ramp…

Cole: Cody Rhodes just proved that whether he’s UWF Champion or not, he’s still a very talented competitor!

The camera cuts back to the ring where Christian gets to a knee. He’s holding onto his head, trying to regroup. As he does, the crowd becomes unglued as two men leap over the ring barricade and quickly slide into the ring…

Cole: They’re here! John Cena and Dean Ambrose are here!

Ambrose and Cena quickly slide into the ring and Cena takes Christian down with a duble leg takedown. Cena begins pounding on Christian with right and left hands. After the match he just had, Christian is unable to protect himself and Cena just beats on him. As Cena beats on Christian, Ambrose slides out of the ring and grabs two chairs from ringside. Ambrose gets back into the ring and motions for Cena to lift Christian to his feet. The other half of the Tag Champions complies…

King: Don’t do this!

As Cena brings Christian to his feet, Ambrose brings one of the steel chairs down onto Christian’s unprotected skull. Christian goes down like a brick but the Tag Team Champions don’t seem to be finished…

Cole: We need security!

The shot from the chair causes Christian to bleed from the forehead as John Cena lifts Christian to his feet. As he does, Robert Roode comes running down the ramp with security not too far behind him. Cena tells Ambrose to guard the ring and the World Heavyweight Champion grabs one of the chairs and dares Roode to get into the ring…

King: Christian’s being destroyed and Roode is being held at bay by Ambrose!

With Roode and security helpless on the outside, John Cena lifts Christian onto his shoulders before hitting the Attitude Adjustment to a huge pop from the fans. A bloodied Christian is thrust onto the mat and Cena and Ambrose leave the ring and exit the arena through the fans as Roode slides into the ring and checks on his partner…

Cole: John Cena and Dean Ambrose just took out Christian! This is all Ric Flair’s fault!

Raw goes to commercial with Roode tending to Christian!

====================

NoWayOut_zpsf4b0d745.png

====================

Fans cheer as they see Todd Grisham backstage

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time I would like to introduce to you the it factor Robert Roode.

Roode comes out and he looks at Todd with glaring look. Roode goes on to speak

Robert Roode: Once again... I come here to do an interview for you guys, and you mispronounce my title, and treat it like it is nothing. Todd what makes you think that you are better then me that you out of all people on this earth can go on and disrespect me? Todd you are nothing more then some loser backstage person that thinks he is special because he can interview big time talent. Todd it is pronounced the IT FACTOR. First Lauren, and now you? Todd how disrespectful you are. See this why the UWF is corrupted, and it is because people like you don't respect, what people like I do for this company. So Todd hurry up with this interview I got important business tonight.

Todd Grisham: I am sorry Mr. Roode... Well uh I would like to know, what are your thoughts on taking on John Morrison tonight here on Monday night Raw.

Robert Roode: My thoughts? Todd are you really asking me this question? You should be saying this Todd. " How does it feel that you are about to show the world what a joke John Morrison is". That is the question you should be asking. I mean Todd did you not see what I did at the Royal Rumble two weeks ago. I don't care what people say I outwrestled, and I destroyed Shawn Michaels in that very ring, and if anything is going to prove all these morons in the arena here tonight that I am the real deal. It will prove it right here and now when I beat John Morrison in the middle of that ring 1...2...3...

You see Todd John feels like his worries right now are with Cody Rhodes, and that joker who stole the rumble from me... what was his name again?

Todd Grisham: The Miz?

Robert Roode: Yeah him... see he is so irrelevant, and feeble to me I almost forgot who in the blue hell he was, but back to the point. Morrison feels he has all that to worry about, but what he dosen't realize is that he has to worry about me. I am the man along with Christian are here to prove to the UWF, that all these so called "champions" are nothing but pretenders. That the true champions in this industry are us two, and most importantly me... So Todd if you excuse me I got a match to win.
The feed cuts back to the ring.

King: We’re going to shift gears here because it’s now time for our Main Event of the evening. For the first time since winning the UWF Championship at the Royal Rumble, John Morrison will be in action.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of preossional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the UWF Champion; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Main Event is underway. Roode and Morrison lock up and the “It Factor†of Professional Wrestling shocks the New UWF Champion by lifting him off his feet and slamming him chest first onto the mat with a side suplex. As Roode slams Morrison on the mat, he maintains his grip on Morrison’s midsection in a bearhug fashion. Roode then rolls off his side, onto his back, bringing Morrison along as well and stacking the UWF Champion on his shoulders for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Both men get to their feet and Roode meets Morrison with a knee to the stomach. Morrison is doubled over after the big knee and Roode forces him onto the near ropes. Roode Irish whips Morrison across the ring and as the Champion runs the ropes and comes back at Roode, the “It Factor†looks for a clothesline. The Champion is able to duck under the clothesline though and stops himself in his tracks. Roode turns around and is surprised as Morrison leaves his feet and wraps both of his legs around Roode’s head, taking the It Factor to the canvas with a hurricanarana. After hitting the agile maneuver, Morrison reaches back and hooks both of Roode’s legs…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out now!

Once again, both men manage to get to their feet at the same time. Morrison catches Roode off guard with a leaping enziguiri to the back of the head. Roode falls to the canvas and rolls towards the near turnbuckle. Morrison gets a smile on his face as Roode lies right under the turnbuckle ropes. Morrison heads to the ropes and prepares to deliver the blow that won him the UWF Championship…

King: Can Morrison be looking for Starship Pain already?

Morrison leaps off the mat, using the turnbuckle to assist him as he performs the corkscrew moonsault known as Starship Pain. Before he can hit it, Roode rolls out of the way. Morrison uses his agility to land on his feet, but as he does, Robert Roode comes from out of nowhere and almost takes Morrison head off with the Pay Off Lariat. Morrison turns inside out and Roode shoots the half before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Cole: Roode almost stole one from the UWF Champion!

Roode gets to his feet and steps back across the ring, creating distance between both himself and John Morrison. The UWF Champion begins getting to his feet. Morrison makes it to a full vertical base and Roode charges at him, looking for another Pay Off Lariat. Morrison is ready for this one and ducks under it. Roode turns around and tries to catch Morrison off guard, but as soon as he turns around Morrison catches him with the Nitro Blast Superkick…

King: What a kick! I think I saw teeth fly!

Roode falls to the mat and rolls close to the ring apron as John Morrison gets to his feet, never taking his eye of Roode. Roode rolls onto the apron and gets back to his feet before trying to get back into the ring. John Morrison isn’t having any of that and as Roode puts his head through the ropes, Morrison catches him with a knee to the face. Roode slumps on the middle rope and Morrison grabs hold of his head from the side before calling his shot…

Cole: Morrison can’t be thinking what I think he’s thinking!

Morrison throws his right arm in the sky before flipping forward, brining Roode’s head from the middle rope to the canvas with the Moonlight Drive! The momentum drives the rest of Roode’s body back into the ring and Morrison drags the It Factor away from the ropes before going for a cover and hooking both legs…

Cole: Moonlight Drive from the second ropes!

1…

2…

King: Goodnight nurse!

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, the UWF Champion, John Morrison!

The bell sounds and the UWF Champion gets to his feet in victory. He is awarded his title and has his arm raised in victory. Roode rolls out of the ring to the floor and John Morrison is left alone to bask in victory…

Cole: John Morrison shows the entire world why he’s UWF…

Before Michael Cole finishes his sentence, Cody Rhodes slides into the ring behind Morrison with a steel chair in hand. Morrison’s arch rival wastes no time driving the chair directly into Morrison’s back which knocks the Champion down to one knee. Rhodes quickly follows this up with a second steel chair shot, which sends Morrison to the canvas…

King: Cody Rhodes has lost it!

The deranged Rhodes forms a sick smile on his face before delivering a third chair shot onto Morrison’s back. The Champion is motionless as Rhodes throws the chair away and leaves the ring…

Cole: Thank God! He’s leaving!

Rhodes leaves the ring, but doesn’t leave ringside. Instead, he lifts the ring skirt and pulls something out from underneath the ring. Cody Rhodes reveals a table to the masses and a “We Want Tables†chant begins almost immediately.

Cole: This can’t be good for Morrison!

Rhodes slides the table into the ring before entering the ring himself. Rhodes grabs the table and sits it up in the corner of the ring. He then turns his attention back towards the UWF Champion and looks to go back on the attack, but he’s cut off by….

Aaahh!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

"Catholi-Funk" plays and Cody Rhodes stops what he's doing and turns his attention to the stage just as the General Manager of Raw walks out. Dinero has a microphone in his hand and quickly begins speaking as Rhodes looks on.

D'Angelo Dinero

Now hol' up there Dashin' Cody Rhodes. I know what 'ya plannin' to do and Pope's got to stop 'ya before this goes any further. Pope knows why 'ya doin' this Cody. 'Ya doin' this 'cause 'ya don't like John Morrison. Pope understands that.Trust me, Pope knows somethin' bout rivals and it's clear that 'ya are John Morrison can't stand each other. But more importantly, 'ya doin' this 'cause 'ya want that UWF Championship back. Again, Pope knoes all 'bout that. And as a former Champion Cody, 'ya are indeed entitled to a rematch, so Pope's goin' grant it to 'ya. At No Way Out, it's goin' be John Morrison versus Cody Rhodes one final time for the UWF Championship.

An estatic Cody Rhodes looks on, but Dinero isn't quite finished yet.

Cody, Cody, Pope's not done yet though daddy. 'Ya see 'cause 'ya just gave Pope an idea. 'Ya see, right now Cody, 'ya got chairs in the ring pimpin. 'Ya got tables in the ring. It looks like 'ya ready to take this rivalry to the next level. All we're missin' is a ladder daddy. And we may not have it right now, but we damn sure will have it at No Way Out 'cause that UWF Championship Match will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match!

Cole: Oh My!

The joy on Rhodes' face turns into one of anger again. But before he can do anything, John Morrison comes from behind him and grabs him by the trunks, throwing Rhodes through the table that he set up. The table explodes on impact as Morrison grabs his title and looks on at his rival as Raw heads off the air for the week.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed For No Way Out

Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match for the UWF Championship
John Morrison(C) versus Cody Rhodes

I Quit Match for the Hardcore Championship
Abyss(C) versus Christopher Daniels

OOC: Expect a preview wehn I get hom from work.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Edition!

Pimp Daddy be layin the bit*h slap on these shows. That's how its done. This is how you do a show. Rhodes is gonna be a lethal force. He gonna take over UWF as a whole at this rate. This Abyss/Daniels feud is gettin pretty good too.

Raw is just top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.