UWF European Championship: Austin Aries vs. Ted DiBiase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The scene opens with Austin Aries sitting at what looks like an autograph signing. Aries is patiently sitting behind a table, signing autographs and talking to members of the UWF Universe. A certain female UWF Interviewer suddenly approaches Austin Aries.

Interviewer: Good afternoon, Mr. Aries.

nv30.jpg

Austin Aries: Good afternoon sweatheart. Sure, you wanted to be polite because we don't know each other but you can call me Austin. Ladies do have the privilage of calling me by my name.

Austin Aries grabs the interviewer's hand and places his lips close to it. The interviewer suddenly blushes.

Intreviewer: I'm Cindy.

Austin Aries: Il me fait plaisir.

As Aries pulls out a bit of french out of his sleeve, the interviewer blushes even more.

Now, what is it you want from me, Cindy?

Cindy: I work for UWF as an interviewer and I wanted to get your thoughts on your upcoming match against Ted DiBiase at Unforgiven. You both managed to go through the European Championship Tournament and now, you'll going one-on-one against each other with the European Championship at stake.

Aries chuckles but he still replies.

Austin Aries: My thoughts? It's even more than simple, Cindy. Have you seen what I've done to Christopher Daniels this past week on RAW? We both did our best while trying to capture a spot in this tournament's finals. He threw everything he had at me. Every single move...but it simply wasn't enough and at the end of it all, I was the man who ended up busting his brain almost out of his head...I was the man who stood tall, proud and victorious. And due to that, I find myself exactly where I wanted to be. In the European Championship Title match against Ted DiBiase. Ted DiBiase is finally an opponent that I actually have something in common with. We're both classy and polite gentlemen. But the difference between me and him is that I had to work for everything I have right now. I had to face the entire world in order to make it. And Mr. DiBiase? He got everything handed to him on a silver tray. He doesn't know how hard it is to work for success. But that's not something I'm jealous of. He should be jealous of me. Do you know why, Cindy?

Cindy: Why?

0kdu.jpg

Austin Aries: Because by earning everything by myself, I made myself The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. And by getting everything handed to him, Ted DiBiase became The Most Pampered Man That Ever Lived. I mean, he had to hire himself a person bodyguard?! He always keeps saying that the amount of talent he possesses is superior than the amount we, other superstars possess. So why the hell does he need a person bodyguard? Look at me. I'm no big guy but I can still take care of myself because I'm a real man, not a pampered sissy like that million dollar douchebag. He's a former two-time World Heavyweight Champion and now he thinks he needs a personal bodyguard? Let me tell you why he needs a personal bodyguard. Mr. DiBiase decided to get a bodyguard exactly when I came back to RAW. He knew since day one that we'll meet in the finals of this tournament and he also knew and still knows that by himself, he can't even come close to beating me. But what he doesn't know is that he can bring three more bodyguards with him and all five men won't be able to hold me from winning the European Championship at Unforgiven. You can drop an atom bomb that's big enough to kill everything on Earth but two things will keep walking. Cockroaches and Austin Aries. So Mr. DiBiase, you can try to find a way of putting me down and winning the European Championship...but anything you come up with simply won't be enough.

Austin Aries turns his attention to Cindy once again.

Cindy, this time of the day I like to have myself a nice glass of Grange Shiraz, a mighty fine Australian wine. Wine advocate gave it 97 points. Would you like to accompany me today?

Cindy is an shock that Austin Aries invited her to have a glass of wine with him. She simply shakes his head to which Austin Aries stands up, offers her his hand and we see them walking away.

Reactions: Chase

Aniking

Reaction score
As Cindy and Aries walk off into the distance, the camera remains still and active on the hallway they walked down. Suddenly we switch to a camera that's fixed on a small screen that shows the aforementioned footage, before it turns to black. This second camera begins to zoom out slowly but it doesn't take long to understand why. Sitting on a chair, calm and relaxed, feet planted on the table, sits Ted DiBiase Jr.

Ted DiBiase Jr: My oh my. You really have a way with words... don't you, Austin?

DiBiase lifts his feet off the table and plants them on the ground as he spins the chair around. As DiBiase stands up, grinning like usual, the camera pans out as Tarver is now shown in picture standing behind the chair with his arms folded and bandana covering his mouth. DiBiase looks right down the camera.

ted1_zps07e77ecd.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: I'm sure the UWF Universe are sitting at home hanging off your every word. Seems to me that you swept Cindy, whoever she is, off her feet and I'm sure the two of you are enjoying your time together as I speak. Fantastic, you deserve it, Austin. After all, you've worked so hard to earn this opportunity, to book yourself a title match at Unforgiven. You've come back after a lengthy hiatus, beaten The Miz and Christopher Daniels... and you think you should be the UWF European Champion? Austin, let me remind you of the very reason why that's just not going to happen - I just cannot be beaten! Now before you get ahead of yourself, claiming that I'm in fact getting ahead of myself, the proof is there for the world to run a fine tooth comb over. Since I returned to this company in October, I've lost two matches - a triple threat and a tag match. In both defeats, I wasn't pinned or forced to submit, which simply means one thing and that is that I... am... undefeated. Sure I didn't win either match, but there isn't a single Hall of Famer or legend of this business who didn't suffer the odd defeat from time to time. That's all they were, that's all they'll remain, and soon I'll be backing all this up with the European Championship at Unforgiven.

DiBiase pauses for a moment and folds his arms.

Ted DiBiase Jr: But now that we can shift the history lesson to one side, let me touch on a few things you had to say, Austin, the first of which seems to be this reoccurring notion that because of who my father is I haven't earned a single thing in my life. This... this... it's just so far wide of the mark that it's become embarrassing having to hear opponent after opponent utter the same recycled garbage week in and week out. But what occurs as a result is what I like to call "The DiBiase Combination" and it consists of two factors - talent and hard work. You don't get where I am by just coasting through life, no matter how easy I make this lifestyle look, and my father isn't the man to allow his son to leech off him. I may have had an easier time than most while growing up, but all that I have accomplished in my career has been down to me, myself and I. My father hasn't been the one beating opponent after opponent, outclassing entire rosters, and winning championships along the way. He may have done so decades ago, but I'm repeating his feats on my own terms. Understand, Austin, that I have nothing to be jealous of, but after Unforgiven I'll give you one reason to wish you were me after I become the European Champion!

DiBiase turns to leave but a thought suddenly hits him.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Oh, and one last thing. I told Curtis Axel and Ryback this last week but clearly the message didn't reach you. I can take care of myself, don't you worry about that, and the only reason Michael accompanies me is as an insurance policy. I have to ensure my assets aren't tampered with, so when it comes to this company my assets... are me. I can't have anybody seeking, at my detriment, a pre-match advantage now can I? It's just not wise, Austin, but let's make one final thing clear. Don't flatter yourself - he wasn't hired because of you. He was hired for me. Just think about that while you sip your Shiraz and I'll see you Sunday.

DiBiase turns and leaves the camera's view while Tarver stares at the camera for a few seconds longer before slowly leaving too. It shuts off and that's that.

OOC - I sincerely apologise for this only going 1-1, Chriss. This has been the only chance I've had all week to get one up and it sucks it couldn't go 2-2 or more.