• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF August Awards 2013- Tag Team of the Month

Tag Team of the Month

• Dibiase and Barrett

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • L.A.X

• Modern Day Double Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Edge

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 3 Live Kru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chase

Vote for who you want as Tag Team of the Month.

Slim will promote Team Edge, but Team Edge ultimately fell to the team I am voting for in Wade and Dibiase. Sorry buddy.

Doink

Going L.A.X here, love reading their promos and it's one of the things I most look forward to every week

Chris Dresdon

I nominated DiBiase and Barrett, so I'm going to vote for them as well. In my book, they deserve it most because they defeated two impressive teams to win the belts and it wasn't too long after the team was picked up, if I'm remembering correctly.

Slim

Of course I'd promote Team Edge. We were the tag team champs that defeated Ambrose and Bryan :D

Tapout

I think there's a typo. 3LK should actually be 3MB :hhh2:

L.A.X gets it here for me honestly. Chase can play any character to perfection.

CaptainxBumout

I went 3LK. Sure Dibiase and Barrett won the titles but as a team they haven't really done much else especially kayfabe wise. 3Lk is constantly showing teamwork and putting out great promos.