• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF August Awards 2013- Member of the Month

Member of the Month

• CaptainxBumout

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Chris Dresdon

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Chase

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • SBS

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Andrew

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chase

Vote for who you think is Member of the Month

I voted for Bumxout. I want to make an emphasis that this isn't just for the writers, and staff. Though for all to win this award.

Andrew

Dredson deserves this one.

He has a kid, still writes, covers and TT's like a fucking boss. A close second would have gone to Chase.

Chris Dresdon

I appreciate the love being shown me to this month guys, I really do. To me, Chase is deserving of this award. AJ Styles is a strong part of Raw, Homicide is one of the focal points of Anarchy, Manik/TJ Perkins is off to a great start, he continues to do the podcast, AND he stepped up and joined my writing team on Anarchy.

Tapout

I appreciate the love being shown me to this month guys, I really do. To me, Chase is deserving of this award. AJ Styles is a strong part of Raw, Homicide is one of the focal points of Anarchy, Manik/TJ Perkins is off to a great start, he continues to do the podcast, AND he stepped up and joined my writing team on Anarchy.

This sums up why I voted for Chase. AJ Styles by Chase is still one of my favorite characters.

CaptainxBumout

All the reasons Dresdon listed above is why I picked Chase. He's done a lot of things for the fed and hasn't lost a step with his characters.