• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF August Awards 2013- Feud of the Month

Feud of the Month

• Cody Rhodes vs Dean Ambrose

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Triple H vs Zach Ryder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umaga vs Sting

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Dresdon

I know it was a feud that I was personally involved in, but I think the feud between Umaga and Sting was the most compelling of those nominated. The material was edgy, the trash talking session was hard hitting, and it was a continuation and closing chapter of one of the more long standing feuds of the Wednesday night product.

Slim

I'm siding with Daddy Dres. Ambrose/Rhodes as good as it is... is one of those that has been going on and on and on. Seems to be no real end. But Sting/Umaga was a newer feud that was fresh, just as hard hitting, just as intense, everything and then some, plus a nice conclusive ending to it.

CaptainxBumout

Ambrose/Rhodes as good as it is... is one of those that has been going on and on and on. Seems to be no real end. But Sting/Umaga was a newer feud that was fresh,

I have to disagree. Rhodes vs Ambrose has only been going on for one month. Prior to that me and Rey's characters have never crossed outside of one 6 man tag match. I never vote for myself but I think this award is more a testament to SBS so I voted for my feud lol.