• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Archives Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

I'm for sure in, I'm just contemplating on who I'm going to be. Kidd I chose to try something different but I'm not all too sure how well I am as him, I could pick up Rhodes/JBL/Swagger/Hassan or try something totally different. So I'm just thinking of who I'm going to be, I'll get back to you

rawisrey

well after much deliberation I've decided I'd pick back up the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes. Masked also since he's been fired and lost since then, Cody Rhodes 6:25.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Long: Holla there's been a couple of changes playa. Cause you see as RAW General Manager I have managed to resign, the FORMER UWF Undisputed Champion CM PUNK! So this week on RAW, It'll be The Barrett Barrage Wade Barrett versus the Viper RANDY Orton...Versus C..M.....PUNK!. Holla playas its going to be a explosive RAW.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Everything is updated thus far.

Some other additions are:

The Hoov has joined as Daniel Bryan
Got_swag has joined as The Miz

All icons are in place on the roster, so if you want to see whose available look at the RAW Roster, if they're not there they're available.

Thanks guys so much.

-UWF Staff

Lewb

Is it still for the championship? Coz.... Not being funny, but Derrick no showed the shit out of UWF. He don't deserve no title shot dawg.

Lewb

'Kaaaay. Just hope he turns up.

No probs man, UWF original reppin' it up til the end brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.