UWF - Archives Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Royal Rumble: Official Card!

Does this mean I'm no longer junior member?

Unless he joins and stays awhile, you're still squid. (I don't know if anyone will get that reference.)

I can't wait for the rumble match. I've never been in any type of battle royal match. I was supposed to be in the first one to determine the first World Heavyweight Champion but my computer was out at the time. CWalker and Slim should be a match of the year candidate.

Reactions: 1 person

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Unless he joins and stays awhile, you're still squid. (I don't know if anyone will get that reference.)

I can't wait for the rumble match. I've never been in any type of battle royal match. I was supposed to be in the first one to determine the first World Heavyweight Champion but my computer was out at the time. CWalker and Slim should be a match of the year candidate.

I don't get the reference, but I like the cut of your jib!

Yeah I'm pretty excited for the Royal Rumble match. And the next two PPVs in general. God I'm glad I came back to e-fedding!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

So is anyone (non world champion) able to TT for the rumble? What about characters with second privs. Can they TT with both?

Or am I jumping the gun and we'll have answers soon?

As we get closer, I answer more questions.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

ROCKET POWER! Like a boss for the reference, Bumout.

The Rumble match and Dinero/Rock are both gonna be #SSSSIIIICCCCKKKK!!!

BDC

Reaction score

I wanna be TITO! lol! Csupo/ Klasky for the win!!

Oh, and can't wait for RUMBLE! Mankind and Double J in the SAME MATCH? Should get more splintered than usual!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

HOly Crap there are people that remember Rocket Power? AWWWEEEEESOMMMMMMEEEE

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 11th Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday December 11th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. This is the longest weekly episodic show in UWF history. I am Sir Michael Cole and as always to my right is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Thank you Cole. And tonight, we have a jam packed show for all of you. We will see UWF Champion Cody Rhodes take on Shawn Michaels in our main event!

Cole: That match is going to be huge. But that's not all. We will also witness the Number One Contender to the UWF Championship John Morrison take on a man who thinks he should be Number One Contender in Christian.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF New Year's Revoultion: Prediction Thread!

UWF Smackdown and UWF NXT Proudly Present....New Year's Revolution!!

poster1copy_zpsa96d46e7.png

Live December 30th, 2012, from Cleveland, Ohio!

Quicken-Loans-Arena.jpg

Official Theme Song- Hurt by Adelitas Way

[video=youtube;w2K1Ghpji0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2K1Ghpji0Y[/video]

Official Card!

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy(C) versus Dolph Ziggler

UWF World Television Championship
Daniel Bryan(C) versus Dean Ambrose

Bray Wyatt versus John Cena

UWF European Championship
Jeff Jarrett(C) versus Edge

NXT World Title Tables Match
Bully Ray(C) versus The Miz

Long Island Street Fight for the NXTreme Championship
Sting(C) versus Zack Ryder

#1 Contender to the NXT World Championship
CM punk versus Rhino

#1 Contender to the NXTreme Championship
Taz versus Brock Lesnar versus Johnny Curtis

Last Man Standing
Austin Aries versus Seth Rollins

*Card subject to change*

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF New Year's Revoultion: Prediction Thread!

I was gonna wait until now to post mine as I thought a few others would've got theirs up, but apparently that's not the case. Anyway, here we go!

Official Card!

Unfortunately the TTing ended 2-1, so therefore the result is decided. When Killa's on a roll like he has been it's not like him to not post, so maybe the festive period had an effect. I'm sure it's not the last we've seen of Ziggler fighting for the title, but either way you certainly can't complain with Hardy keeping the title.

A tough one to pick, which comes as no surprise. Seems pretty even to me considering they each got just one up, so I'm going with Bryan retaining purely for the title's sake. I don't want to see a FOURTH reign last less than 20 days, and keep in mind there have only been six.

Bit unusual both guys got posts in within an hour on deadline day, but hopefully both made it in time. If so, this one's tough to pick too as it's similar to the Bryan/Ambrose thread yet with no title on the line. I'll go with a Cena win as he'd benefit most as Wyatt still has that briefcase in his possession.

It's unfortunate that the deadline has passed with the thread sitting at 1-0 with the TTing, meaning the title will be changing hands. Both guys are top players on Smackdown and a positive to come from this is it's moving from a guy who has had a great reign as champion, to a guy we know will also have a great reign as well. That's always good for a title's reputation. Btw, BDC's reign will end at 126 days; just 2 short of Dres' UWF Championsip reign as Austin which is the longest in UWF history. A shame he couldn't put up a fight, but that's the sign of a successful reign as champion and he should be very proud.

This match had the most TTing done out of all the matches, being completed within a week of the match being announced. That's a credit to both guys seeing how it's been 8 days since they TTed, clearly showing they wasted no time getting it done. I think both guys have staked their claims well for why they should be/stay champion, so either one could win. I've dealt with Miz first hand more so than Ray so I know what to expect from him, but I think Ray will retain. Nothing against BGA but I'd be disappointed to see Lewb's reign end so soon as his Ray is just so good.

Another match that has ended in one TT a piece. My prediction is Sting, but it's purely who I want to face if I win as Taz. I normally don't care who I face at all, but there's just something about a Sting/Taz match that just really interests me. I'd still take on Ryder if he's to win, but obviously this is all hypothetical :p

CM Punk versus Rhino

These guys produced a great thread and it's another whose result has been decided by default. Both guys produced quality TTs and I think have shown why they deserved to be involved in a world title number one contender's match. Still, Punk deserves the win as Shawn has been very good as him.

My match. Happy with my TTs, confident I can get it done, but in saying that I love Bumout's trio. He plays them all so well and they're always just a fantastically entertaining read. Bit of a shame it couldn't have been 2-2-2 but we all get busy, especially around Christmas.

Last Man Standing

I think this match brings us to half the card sitting at one a piece, or maybe just a little under half. Anyway, I like both guys and think this match has been built really well. Probably the best out of the NXT matches if I'm to be one hundred percent honest. I'm going the same avenue as the Cena/Wyatt match - who has more to gain with the win? For me, it'd be Rollins. Aries has been World Champ before, Rollins was on an off run until this feud, so a win would really instill confidence into Andrew.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

CM punk versus Rhino

Last Man Standing

Let me stop right here. This is without a doubt the worst session I've ever had. EVER. I can't even consider it a session. I wrote a TT to start things off because I was hoping to go more with Andrew as we had all the world's time. That TT is basically a promo with a little, little, little bit of trash-talking. And when Andrew finally decides to show he's taking the win because he wrote a great long TT, nothing against that. I told him I won't be online for a long time yet he still pretended to care although I know he was sitting on his chair with a huge smile on his face like "Hehe, I defeated Chriss right there". Huge victory, congrats pal. As I said to him, I'm hoping to get one more shot at him but I'll never be looking forward to a session with Andrew. You guys can't imagine how pissed off I was and still am. Because seriously, I always go at least 3-3 and put a tremendous effort in my TT'ing so when you decide to have a 1-1 sesh with me I have to ask...what the hell?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Let me stop right here. This is without a doubt the worst session I've ever had. EVER. I can't even consider it a session. I wrote a TT to start things off because I was hoping to go more with Andrew as we had all the world's time. That TT is basically a promo with a little, little, little bit of trash-talking. And when Andrew finally decides to show he's taking the win because he wrote a great long TT, nothing against that. I told him I won't be online for a long time yet he still pretended to care although I know he was sitting on his chair with a huge smile on his face like "Hehe, I defeated Chriss right there". Huge victory, congrats pal. As I said to him, I'm hoping to get one more shot at him but I'll never be looking forward to a session with Andrew. You guys can't imagine how pissed off I was and still am. Because seriously, I always go at least 3-3 and put a tremendous effort in my TT'ing so when you decide to have a 1-1 sesh with me I have to ask...what the hell?

Y'know, you said to me that you wouldn't be online, if you had of thrown up another TT I would have at least tried to find little time I had to throw another one up. I was happy to keep going, there was no OOC in the thread so you could have easily posted one up. The only time I say to go 1-1 or 2-2 if I post up an OOC and I didn't.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Well it is a feud, guys, I'm sure this isn't the last time Rollins and Aries will face off. I told Chriss that but it seems I need to make it public.

Reaction score

Hardy has the 2-1 advantage, but either way I would have gone with him for the win

Going with Hoov just because I like the way he's putting together DB

This is a match where I am just going to throw this out there and say it will be a draw. Also find it odd that they both got a TT session on the last day before the threads were locked

Slim is the only one to post

Tough one to pick as both of them gave a great effort. My first reaction was Bully Ray retaining, but then reading the last post from The Miz made me change my mind. I won't be shocked if this ended in a draw though. The same can be said about who walks out the winner!

Another tough one to pick. Both TT'ers are playing their characters well. Long Island Iced Z though is on roll as of late, but the real question is can Sting be stopped right now and I'm not so sure he can!

CM punk versus Rhino
My match

Had this session stayed 1-1-1 my pick would be Brock Lesnar. It was a great TT, but then he didn't get a second one up. I'm not too familiar with JC like I am with Taz. But my pick is JC and to faceoff against Sting down the line.

Last Man Standing
Andrew has been on fire with Rollins and with a win this will boost him up big time!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I'm going with Jeff Hardy here. I like Ziggler but it seems like Hardy is poised to have a long reign.

Unfortunately we weren't able to get the thread really going like our last sessions due to the time but hopefully we get another go down the road.

I'm gonna have to give this my teammate Cena here. Both showed up kind of late but I feel like Blizzards Cena is still top notch

Edge. It's a shame BDS didn't get one in but oh well.

This was a great thread and as much as I hate to see short reigns, I'm giving this one to Miz.

Sting because I'd like a chance to go at him with Curtis if I can pick up the win.

CM punk versus Rhino
Absolute great feud thus far on NXT. It's tough to pick but I'll go with CM Punk

I very much enjoyed my TTs. It's easily down to me and Aniking but I'm very confident in a victory here.

Last Man Standing
Great feud here and despite what Criss thinks of his TT, I still found it to be entertaining. Aries talks about himself all the time so I think it still fits in good as a TT. I think he'll still pick up the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.