UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/11/13 Edition!

^Gillberg is your manager now. BOOK IT!

Good show Chase and Dresden! Looks like that Homicide is finally getting his big opportunity and is going after the gold. And dem promos! Terrifically well done by all! Honestly I wish I had a character on Anarchy, but oh well maybe one day.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I liked the pokemon theme to the commercials. Although I can't say that I like half the designs, but that's another matter. :)

Last edited:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

^Gillberg is your manager now. BOOK IT!

Good show Chase and Dresden! Looks like that Homicide is finally getting his big opportunity and is going after the gold. And dem promos! Terrifically well done by all! Honestly I wish I had a character on Anarchy, but oh well maybe one day.

This message has been Gilberg approved.

post-17240-12872447007862.jpg

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Good show.

Russo and his crew of guys cut a good promo exposing why they came together. A nice collection of well written matches as well. The MDDD promo was good and I kinda figured it'd be Chase. Not the biggest fan of the flag match by all things considered it makes sense.

Very Russo like to have his "corporation" get all the title shots.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

I'm good. I want a manager not career suicide haha.

Dash

Reaction score

Fantastic show. Seems odd for Chase to be competing for both RAW and Anarchy's main championships, but congratulations to him all the same because he does deserve it.

I try my best to read most of Anarchy each week and every time I do, it makes me wish I could be a part of it. </3

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Lost it at 'you had one job'. ... Great stuff from Burnout as per usual and some really good matches across the board but the promos from start to finish were excellent. Well done to all involved

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

You're a dick Burnout. <3 3MB IS NOT A JOKE!

Loved all the promos, and the matches were very well done. The main event lived up to the hype I had for it. Anarchy is seriously the best show going right now, in my opinion. Good group of TT'ers and a GREAT writing team. Already looking forward to the preview and next weeks show.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

First off thank you guys for saying good things about the show. I know I am not the strongest writer, and its good too have the support from all of y'all. Also let me just say every promo tonight was money. I enjoyed all of them. The MDDD Promo was better then expected. Great work Bumout on that side. The tag match is pretty exciting. Glad to get the International Championship match at Bound for Glory. Bumout and I are going to have a fun one for sure.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Sorry I couldn't get a promo in. I wanted to but... life just grabbed me by the balls and that wasn't too pleasant :p

But this show was the goods. That MDDD promo was awesome... and yeah they remember... the real women's champion won :D

But Anarchy is amazing. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Another great show this week. Glad to see some of you enjoy my promo this week. I did in fact pick Chase as my opponent but I didn't know how to go about that because storyline wise, there would be no reason for Fandango to pick Homicide so Dresdon did that whole Russo bit and I pretended to pick Bateman. I picked Chase because he's consistent and has been doing a fantastic job with Homicide since debuting and if I had to lose to somebody, it'd be Chase. There were other candidates but I felt I had to pick a heel. Blizzard is Ironman champ and was still in the KOTR as was CliqueClacks. Shane's Hardy was a good choice but once again I felt I needed to actually feud with a heel.

Opening promo was great. It's a great way to bring together a bunch of new characters I could see a rag tag group oppose them but the thing with stables is they usually don't lose their first opportunity but with a small roster it just might make the feud seem repetitive. I look forward to seeing how Dresdon goes about keeping things intresting in the coming months. I'm not entirely sure what the 3MB promo was all about. The peiceing of the show made it seem like they were talking about Natalya but either way as someone who makes his own storylines for himself, nice to see Tapout having some creative freedom with his characters. Kidd vs Ziggler must have been a tough call. I liked the ending so Ziggler saves face. Nice to see Rollins getting some momentum back after being Russo's project. I like this new road to redemption thing Seth has going on.

Unfortunately Rey was unable to get another one up but CWalker has been on a role with his new team. The tag team tournament is heating up. Rhino vs Big Show was what JR likes to call a sloberknocker. The "Establishment" is certainly doing whatever it takes to win. I think a big ass Chris Masters would be pretty noticeable as a camera man though lol. Hardy had to pull out everything to stop Goldberg. So how do the finals for the KoTR go? Will these three be competing in a triple threat match or will we see some cross brand action now? Overall a good show. I didn't think I would be having two PPV matches for Anarchy. This give me potentially four matches at BFG but I can do it! Flag match is odd and yet very Russo so we'll see how that goes.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Awesome show.

Surprised I won, iBunka is just like CliqueClacks imho both guys will be up there very soon. It was a great sesh!

Very rapt with Chase being named #1 Contender, I love his Homicide and he's proven he's gotten better than he was a year ago.

Overall very great show!

iBunka

Reaction score

Awesome show.

Surprised I won, iBunka is just like CliqueClacks imho both guys will be up there very soon. It was a great sesh!

Very rapt with Chase being named #1 Contender, I love his Homicide and he's proven he's gotten better than he was a year ago.

Overall very great show!

I thought you would catch that win. Storyline wise, having Hogan as King of the Ring wouldn't work out too well. Hopefully I can find a new story I roll with. Still looking for a second character - but all my favourites are taken.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I thought you would catch that win. Storyline wise, having Hogan as King of the Ring wouldn't work out too well. Hopefully I can find a new story I roll with. Still looking for a second character - but all my favourites are taken.

Hogan as King would have been the best thing ever to read in E-Feds! I hate it when the good characters are gone, I know the feeling and it puts on a real test.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Great show, green crew. I have to agree with everyone on Clique, we only went 2-2 but I can already tell you're going to be a major player soon. Best of luck to you, Shane, and Andrew as you're all in the Anarchy KOTR finals. Bound for Glory looks like it's gonna be a killer show for the green side, and best of luck to Masters' handler as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.