UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/4/13 Edition!

- Not a bad banner, not a huge fan of the black in the middle because Ziggler's head is missing.

- Nice song choice!

- I am digging CliqueClacks Tyson Kidd, glad you went to normal font at last! great victory as well.

- Great promo from Shane with his Jeff Hardy. Plays him well

- As I previously said in other places, Albo has internet issues. But I like iBunka's Hogan and it's portrayed nicely, an easy win. Hope he does well in the coming weeks.

- :lmao Sin Cara being used! Seems like a little mis-understanding with Knox/Sandow but it was a good segment.

- :lmao OH FUCK, THIS SANDOW IS SO GOOD! lol'd way too much!

- I enjoyed the TT sesh between Knox/Sandow & 3MB. RIR gets the win, gotta say Tapout's 3MB is an enjoyable read though.

- I enjoy MrFetter's Goldberg and a win over Chris Masters, good stuff!

- I have always loved Modern Day Dragons, the segments they do... I don't know how Capt always finds a way but every damn time, entertaining!

- OH FUCK! I won. Epic sesh with Capt, would do it all over again. Glad I am advancing!

- What a great match between the Hardyz, Jeff comes out on top. KOTR Tournament is looking to get harder and harder, who will be King?

- Damn another great match, Riley & Morgan advances. It was a good read that.

- Very strong promo from RRS with his Rhino, another character I enjoy. In fact I enjoy RRS as a TT'r.

- What a sensational match, Dresden wins his last match here on Anarchy and the heartwarming hug to close it off. Perfect.

- I love how Sin Cara is the new punching bag backstage :lmao

- Wow, never thought Blizzard would be winning that Ironman Championship but congrats man! I guess we probably see Homicide moving up the ranks or so.

- THAT ENDING WAS CHAOS! WHAT A SHOW!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

What a bitchin show!

What the hell do I even say that hasn't been said? I'll try to touch on a few things.

I loved Sandow "meeting" the anarchy roster. That was really funny. Very refreshing to read from him. Big Show wrecking shit at the end was really great. Looks like we have Russo and Foley at each others throats! It'll be cool to see how things shape up next week with that development. Good to see somebody picking Show up and The Red is back as Carlito.

Shame Killz dropped Kendrick. Personally though, I felt he had a less than enjoyable time on SD as him so that makes sense. Im really interested to see if Killz is actually Big Show. Only time will tell.

Really happy my match wasnt a squash. I enjoyed my match, Clique, thanks man. Cant wait to take my shot at KOTR. Hogan went through, Rollins went through, I went through um... who else..

Also, congrats to Chase for having a great title run and Bliz for winning the Iron Man title. Keep milking that baby face ziggler man.

Great show Anarchy! Cant wait for the preview.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/11/13 Preview!

1001423_290720094399033_544781348_n.jpg

Last week's Anarchy ended in controversial fashion with Vince Russo officially forming a faction and beating up a startling fraction of the roster. This week, with Mick Foley seemingly out of the picture for the time being, Anarchy is being run strictly by Russo which can't be good for anyone not on his side.

TysonK_zpsca2b827a.jpg
VS.
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

Tyson Kidd is on an impressive roll since coming to the UWF, and last week that continued as he defeated Christian in the "Instant Classic"'s last match on Anarchy to qualify for the King of the Ring tournament. Now that it's officially underway, Tyson Kidd finds himself with no small challenge as his opponent is none other than the new Ironman Champion Dolph Ziggler. When the "Crown Prince of Anarchy" locks horns with the "Show Off", will it be a victory for Russo's right hand man or can Dolph derail Kidd's momentum?

hogan_zps285a13a8.jpg
VS.
Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg

Hulk Hogan is in UWF for one main reason, to hold championship gold again. After defeating Perry Saturn last week, this week he finds himself going one-on-one with Seth Rollins, the man with arguably the best odds in this tournament considering the fact that he's the Money in the Bank briefcase holder. When the "Anti-Hero" and the "Hulkster" do battle, will the high-flying briefcase holder black out the red and yellow attack, or will veteranship reign supreme?

MattMorgan_zps65be8282.jpg
&
Riley_zps5fc82b1b.jpg
VS.
DamienSandow.jpg
&
knoxuwf_zps2dacd838.jpg

Last week, Smackdown's team of Damien Sandow and Mike Knox defeated one of Anarchy's newest tag teams in 3MB while Raw's team of Alex Riley and Matt Morgan defeated one of Anarchy's more established tag teams in The Rock and Umaga. This week it's Smackdown versus Raw as both teams face one another in the next round of the tag team tournament. When the "Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses" and the "Doctor" are on a collision course with the "Varsity Villain" and the "Blueprint", will it be a win for intelligence or might and cunning?

Big_Show.jpg
VS.
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg

At the end of last week's show, one of Anarchy's newest signings made his presence felt with a dominating beating on several members of the roster. Now that he's officially part of Wednesday nights, he will be in action and his opponent will be none other than the "War Machine" Rhino who has promised to take on the mantle of Anarchy's hero left behind by the "Icon" Sting. When the big man meets the bigger man, will Show get "Gored" into defeat or will he "WMD" himself to victory?

Goldberg_zps8dfbbb49.jpg
VS.
JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg

In our main event, it's high flying and fast-paced style meets brute strength and adrenaline gone wild as Jeff Hardy takes on the one and only Goldberg. When the two undefeated superstars go toe-to-toe, will it be the "Charismatic Enigma" that brings home the win or will it be another impressive victory for "Da Man"?

PROMOS

Russo_zpsf5f81b77.jpg

Russo and his faction have promised to open the show.

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg

Homicide will discuss losing his Ironman Championship.

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

Dolph Ziggler will discuss winning the Ironman Championship.

umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg

Umaga will discuss what happened last week and give an update on Rock and Trish's conditions.

doubledragonslair-1.jpg

It's rumored that Fandango will name who he'll be defending his title against at BFG.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Tyson Kidd vs. Dolph Ziggler

TysonK_zpsca2b827a.jpg
VS.
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

Tyson Kidd is on an impressive roll since coming to the UWF, and last week that continued as he defeated Christian in the "Instant Classic"'s last match on Anarchy to qualify for the King of the Ring tournament. Now that it's officially underway, Tyson Kidd finds himself with no small challenge as his opponent is none other than the new Ironman Champion Dolph Ziggler. When the "Crown Prince of Anarchy" locks horns with the "Show Off", will it be a victory for Russo's right hand man or can Dolph derail Kidd's momentum?​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/11/13 Preview!

Damn! What a stacked show once again!

Going heads up with Hogan, I'm comin' for you BROTHER!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Hulk Hogan vs. Seth Rollins

hogan_zps285a13a8.jpg
VS.
Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg

Hulk Hogan is in UWF for one main reason, to hold championship gold again. After defeating Perry Saturn last week, this week he finds himself going one-on-one with Seth Rollins, the man with arguably the best odds in this tournament considering the fact that he's the Money in the Bank briefcase holder. When the "Anti-Hero" and the "Hulkster" do battle, will the high-flying briefcase holder black out the red and yellow attack, or will veteranship reign supreme?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Morgan/Riley vs. Sandow/Knox

MattMorgan_zps65be8282.jpg
&
Riley_zps5fc82b1b.jpg
VS.
DamienSandow.jpg
&
knoxuwf_zps2dacd838.jpg

Last week, Smackdown's team of Damien Sandow and Mike Knox defeated one of Anarchy's newest tag teams in 3MB while Raw's team of Alex Riley and Matt Morgan defeated one of Anarchy's more established tag teams in The Rock and Umaga. This week it's Smackdown versus Raw as both teams face one another in the next round of the tag team tournament. When the "Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses" and the "Doctor" are on a collision course with the "Varsity Villain" and the "Blueprint", will it be a win for intelligence or might and cunning?​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Oh you bet Homicide is going to have a lot to say on his mind brother.

Looking forward to Rollins vs Hogan, and Ziggler vs Kidd thread those will be some epic ones right there. Also Prodigy are you Big Show? Just taking a guess your really one of the only few I know who would play as him.

Goldberg vs Hardy is a top main event.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Big Show vs. Rhino

Big_Show.jpg
VS.
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg

At the end of last week's show, one of Anarchy's newest signings made his presence felt with a dominating beating on several members of the roster. Now that he's officially part of Wednesday nights, he will be in action and his opponent will be none other than the "War Machine" Rhino who has promised to take on the mantle of Anarchy's hero left behind by the "Icon" Sting. When the big man meets the bigger man, will Show get "Gored" into defeat or will he "WMD" himself to victory?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy September 11th Edition: Jeff Hardy vs. Goldberg

Goldberg_zps8dfbbb49.jpg
VS.
JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg

In our main event, it's high flying and fast-paced style meets brute strength and adrenaline gone wild as Jeff Hardy takes on the one and only Goldberg. When the two undefeated superstars go toe-to-toe, will it be the "Charismatic Enigma" that brings home the win or will it be another impressive victory for "Da Man"?​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Nice to see a week off. Always good to recharge the creative battery every now and then.

gonna be keeping my eyes on the tag match. Two bonifide TT hall of famers against each other. Also interested to see Big Shows debuts match and who's getting the title match at BFG.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Shit. I drew Mr. Fetter. This is gonna be fun!

Those are all KOTR matches right? The singles ones minus Rhino/Show? (Dres just like this post if Im right)

RIR and CW are gonna tear it up. Shit, both are really gonna bring their game and Im looking forward to seeing who can come up on top. RIR, you think you could whip up some Tag Team and KOTR Graphics? (once its maybe more clear or something?) those are really cool to see.

Everything looks great! Cant wait to get the ball rolling. I think Fetter will be my hardest challenge thus far with Hardy so I hope I can bring my best!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Every time I read Anarchy I feel like I should have a cigarette afterwards. Insane shit as always!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Hulk Hogan

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

OOC: Pretend the belt is the briefcase

Seth Rollins isn't in his wrestling attire, in fact looking quite smart dressed as he approaches to the ring as he is given a microphone.

rawjan25th2013-560x300.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Last week was proven, it was no fluke. No dramas, no bothers. I was able to overcome Derrick Bateman and to be honest with you, I really was expecting some sort of dusty finish. However, I now move onto the next round; I move onto something that I call competition. Destiny is near, however... I face a man who has more fans than you could ever imagine, a man that everyone looks up to. However... I... I-I-I... I've never liked the man. I understand tonight I may get some boos and that's perfectly fine because Hulkamania is running wild around here, but I have never ever in my life enjoyed the technical style that Hulk Hogan brings to the table. Now it concerns me to how you were such a big-shot Hulk, I want to understand what it is you did... Because when I try and educate myself, when I watch your matches... I only see a man with huge biceps who can only do two moves. It's disappointing isn't it? Given the fact you just recently came back and defeated Perry Saturn last week, a man who is a nobody. You see Hulk, you're now sixty years of age... You're just like Ric Flair, a man who doesn't know when to quit. Now I understand all these folks love you and will never get enough of you... But you really should have never laced those boots up again, I'm sorry to say. I just cannot respect your work, I cannot respect you at all Hulk... Knowing what you did since you left the big company, you went on a warpath to a second-rate company and you killed their talent. You watered them down like they were nobodies, mind you Hulk... your time in NWO is something that won't be forgotten... When you were red-hot, you decided to turn your back on them. However, I don't have Alzheimer's like you. You're now becoming an old senile man who's expected to release all the rage he has inside him, who knows folks... It won't be long before he turns his back on each and every single one of you.

Now speaking of me, I turned a new leaf and I'm not going back to my bad habits. But when it comes to this man, a man who has overtaken everything. I'm far from jealous because you see... Hulk was popular in the past, this is the present, the future is crowning me as King. This is all the differences that's happening around here, Vince finally laid off me for a week... He didn't bother me, but Hulk has worked with Vince Russo in the past. This is why I am more concerned than anything... Vince will trigger the button on Hulk and he will turn away from each and every single one of you fans, there's a million Hulkamaniacs... but soon... it will be empty. Do you people really want to see Hulk turn away from you all? It's not a pretty sight, trust me... I went there before and now I'm slowly solidifying myself to gain trust from each and every single one of you. Now onto the things that really matter, the briefcase is still here in my hands... People have been asking me, when will I cash in every week. It's all about patience, you've just got to hold tight and the time will come. As for you Hulk Hogan, you're in for a real test this week when you step in the ring and go toe-to-toe with me. I understand you've faced some really really big names before, I know I haven't exactly been the top dog here... but I'm now unchained, I'm roaring to go all the way. One win, more to come. The monarch shall be crowned Hulk, I'll become the monarch, I'll become the superior one and there's not a damn thing you can do about it BROTHER!

The crowd getting in full support of Rollins determination.

So whilst you're still backstage trying to make sure your damn trunks fit you this week and while you're still there lacing your boots up... I suggest you hurry up because I'm not going to wait any longer. This match, some say it will be a dream come true for me. It's far from a dream to face you, you're only a stepping stone until I reach the very top. This week I am going to prove to you why I belong here, I'm going to prove to you why I will be crowned and all these peasants below me will have to bow and kiss my feet. I didn't win this briefcase for nothing, I strive for competition... I don't strive on popularity and that's what will get the best of you Hulkster, this... this is my dream. Becoming King of the Ring, I don't need no escape, I don't need a cheap way out like you did with the nWo; this is the land of opportunity and I'll be taking my opportunity all the way. Once I have, then I will rightfully face the International Champion which is Fandango at this very point... but as the time will come, I won't be cashing anything in and you can bank on that! As for you brother, it takes one to know one... This week is where you collapse, it's where you become broke and have to pick up the pieces... this place isn't cut out for you anymore, claim your namesake all you want but after this week you'll be forgotten and the reason is... I'll be taking my damn vitamins but I won't need any prayers; you'll have to pray that you don't become a sacrificial victim. I fear no man, no beast or evil brother... Whatcha gonna do when Seth Rollins runs wild on you? What are you going to do? It's nothing more than you suffering the biggest blackout, knocked out cold in the middle of the ring with a concussion. Will you wake up? Say your prayers because the time ends right now!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Might have to make Rollins a tweener this week :lmao

Looking forward to my battle, already threw a TT up.

Status
Not open for further replies.