UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Running his fingers through his hair, Dolph listens to Homicide’s words, and suddenly a grin appears on his face, as he responds to his words.

normal_SD07052013_050.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Listening to your words, Homicide, ya’know, it kind of makes me feel like you don’t believe me at all. You don’t believe me when I say I’m winning the Ironman Championship. You don’t believe me when I say I’m advancing in the King of the Ring tournament. And most importantly, you don’t believe me when I say you? You WILL lose.

The intensity in Dolph’s voice is obvious as he begins to relax for a bit. After a couple of seconds, Dolph, looking much more calmer, continues with his words.

Dolph Ziggler: You don’t have to believe me though. I’m not expecting you too. I mean, what kind of champion, hell what kind of a man would you be if you believed every single person who said they were going to be the guy to beat you? You certainly wouldn’t be holding the Ironman Championship that’s for sure. But whether you believe anything I’ve had to say here or not, I implore you to take me seriously. I’m BEGGING you to take me seriously. If nothing else, at least realize that I believe everything I’ve said here to be true, and that I believe that I can, and will, defeat you. Maybe I’m the only one, maybe there’s no one even backstage who believes that I can do. Maybe there isn’t a single damn person on this whole damn planet that believes I have what it takes to step up to the plate and knock the ball right out of the park. And if that's the case, so be it.

Dolph shrugs, as he brushes off the cheers from the fans arena-wide, continuing his focus on Homicide.

Dolph Ziggler: Because that, Homicide? That makes me just like you. That makes me the guy everyone was always counting out, just like you were before you won that title. Just like you were at Lockdown and NOBODY believed you could win. Believe me; I know what I’m talking about because I’ve busted my ass just as hard as you did in order to get to where I am today. And I continue to bust my ass every time I step into this ring because I know, I know there’s going to be someone out there, criticizing every move I make, just waiting for me to trip and fall off this ladder because they can’t stand the fact that I’ve made it as far as I have. As high up the ladder as I have, while they’re all still STUCK on the bottom rung! They’re all stuck on the bottom rung, while I’m so close to the top! And after I beat you on Anarchy? I’ll be there. Despite you saying I talk a lot but I never back up my words. Despite you saying what I do outside of the ring is completely ridiculous. I’m going to get there! I’ll be at the top, right where I BELONG!

A wide grin creeps up on Dolph’s face, as he runs his fingers through his hair, before focusing on Homicide.

Dolph Ziggler: Don’t make any mistake about it, Homicide, I’m not trying to deter you here. I’m not trying to convince you that this is a lost cause and that you should just give up, because I’d never expect you too. Nor do I want you too, because you and I? We have the potential to go out there and put on a classic. You and I can do what very few others could, and that’s we can steal the show on this stacked card. And I want that, I want this match to be the one everyone talks about! And the only way that happens? Is if you go out there and you give me your all. No outside interferences! Count the family OUT!

Dolph is all serious, hoping Homicide will listen and keep it LAX free. Dolph quickly continues.

Dolph Ziggler: I want you to hear all I’ve said. I want you to be like every non-believer I’ve ever had to put up with, and I want you to believe that you can actually keep the belt from me. Because I want you to try too. I want you to try to keep the championship from me. Not only so that I can ultimately prove you wrong just like I’ve proved everyone else wrong, but so that you and I can put on the match that all those people want to see. The one they paid to see, the one they deserve to see. So come Anarchy? Bring your best. Come out there, ready and willing to put me through hell in your attempt to keep that.

Dolph looks around the arena, as he slowly and determinately responds.

Dolph Ziggler: Because I’d gladly walk through hell to take it.

The cheers slowly die down, and the fans are surprised at how quick it got serious and personal. Dolph lowers the microphone, staring a hole into Homicide as he does so.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Homicide goes and he begins to speak towards to Ziggler

Homicide: You willing to walk through hell fool? Boy you don't know what hell is. I have been through hell. Living in Puerto Rico having go through nothing all my damn life.Every single damn night I had to steal food from vendors just to be able to have a full stomach at night. At the age of 15 years old I got into a damn ring, and I worked my damn ass off to get here. Yet when I come here it is felt with an infection. An infection of people who didn't like who the hell I was. They wanted me to be something different. They told me to come out with a damn sombero, and some mariachii music. No that is not me fool. What is me is that I am some loco ass fool who dosen't care what people think of me. That wasn't fan friendly for certain company so they let me go...

Homicide pauses as he adjusts his Ironman Championship, and he looks at Ziggler with some intensity

Homicide: Show off I started with nothing... I have been through hell when I came to these states, but there is no way I am going to walk out of this match with nothing. I want to show everybody why this company needs to change. Why the gringo uphold needs to end. Like I said though Showoff I am a damn target in this company if I lose this match. The thing is fool I don't want to be the target here. Naa son I want to be the threat here in UWF. This belt right here shows why I am a threat. I show to people I don't have a pause button what so ever. That there is nothing that gets in between me and my success in this company.

I want people to understand why we are so violent. You people respond to violence so well. That is why Ziggler seeing you like this so hungry, and so determined make me smile. Because it shows why L.A.X uses violence to get our message accross, cause you Gringos don't know any other way then to respond to violence. This is why we not only try to speak there language to get the message across, but we use our fists, our chains, our bats, whatever the hell we get our hands on, and it can be used as a weapon. Well let me tell you we will use it to prove a point. You proved my point here tonight in this very ring. How upset you have gotten over the attack this past Sunday we laid on you. How much that attack has awakened a killer instinct in your head, and ya know what fool that is what I want. I want my opponents to act crazy towards me.

Homicide goes as he raises his title up high and he speaks to Ziggler

Homicide: Championship gold hell can do many crazy things to people. People want gold in this industry because having gold means your on a big part of the food chain, and really it also means power in this industry. This is power I am not ready to let go just yet.

Homicide goes as he puts the title around his shoulder, and he begins to speak

Homicide: Ya see Showoff your crazy for this gold, your crazy to prove a point, and your crazy for revenge. That is something that you can't deny. You want to beat the crap out of me, and hell man I hope you come in being reckless towardss me, because when my opponents act crazy towards me I take advantage of that situation. That is my type of lucha libre match, and when we step into the middle of the ring this wednesday you will realize what I am all about, and whart L.A.X is all about. Get ready for the violence fool, because it will be painful, and soon UWF after you witnessed this massacare you will see what we are all about. You will see the message we are going to send, and I ain't ready to go back to nothing. Naaa I am here to stay whether you like it or not.

Fans boo like crazy as Homicide just smirks as he begins to speak once more

Homicide: Keep booing. Keep being blind... because soon everything will be clear when this uphold is finally revealed. You people will start cheering me when we change this company, and really to be honest that is the truth. You should be thankful I am talking to Showoff in your language, I shouldn't be awarding you people like this. So much disrespect, but here is something you guys should know as I end this speech by saying this. L.A.X regirá el UWF Ariba... La...Raza'!

Homicide drops the microphone, and he looks at Ziggler as he shakes his head. The fans boo as Homicide is walking out of the arena. The fans keep booing, but as Homicide is leaving he hears Ziggler speak.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Goldberg vs. Chris Masters

[video=youtube;AMqdO_jnocg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqdO_jnocg[/video]

Chris Masters comes walking out with his girlfriend Layla. As Chris is seen saying something towards Goldberg, he holds his hand out for Layla to hand him the mic she was holding

Chris:
First of all, calm down before you have a heart attack. Secondly, I will explain my actions at Summerslam before I talk about our match tonight..... So my story goes like this. Goldberg was right. I was a reject in WWE and I didn't even hear back from Dixie. I at one point thought I would be big in WWE but lost all confidence when the same guys kept on getting the opportunities. It left me in the back with nothing to do. I felt like I was there to do nothing. And honestly...... I was quite happy with that! I was happy with doing nothing. That wasn't the problem. The problem was the paycheck. I didn't get enough money! They wanted poster boys and peoples names to be big. That was the only way you would get a fat paycheck....... To get your name out there. To have good selling merchandise. But before you could get merchandise of your own you still needed to get your name out there. And I now realize that.

Chris then begins to climb in between the ropes towards the impatient Goldberg as the crowd boos out of boredom

Chris:
I now understand that I need my name out there. So when I was backstage at Summerslam, I was looking for a spot. I was looking for a spot to run out there and make a name for myself. Or at least begin the process. And then I seen Seth Rollins vs. Tyson Kidd. I asked Layla if she thought I should interfere and she said no. She thought I would get injured. But, sometimes you take risks. And I took one last night when I hit Seth Rollins with a Master Lock to lay him out on the mat. Doing that already got me the opportunity to qualify for the King Of The Ring tournament. And all I got to do is get through you Goldberg. I just got to dodge your very noticeable spear and make you tap out to the Master Lock. Once I do that I may even be on a poster. Or they could write an article about me in a magazine.

Goldberg looks to be getting angry and tired of waiting as Chris continues

Chris:
Calm down big fella. Don't make me off to knock you down a few inches before the match. Your fans wouldn't like that very much. And that's another thing, these fans boo me for no reason. I just don't get it. I mean, I took out Seth Rollins last night to help Tyson Kidd win. And I am out here with Goldberg. Why the hell would you all boo me? I am the future poster boy of this company. In the near future I will be on posters. I will be in movies and commercials. On Magazine covers. On mugs and cups. Hell I will probably even become the world champion. I will represent this company as a man. As the manliest man of them all. I will represent this company better than Goldberg ever did with WCW.

This made Goldberg mad so he began to walk over to Chris but Layla got in the way and began to speak

Layla:
Hold on a second Goldberg. Just calm down. I can understand that you are angry because what Chris is saying is true. You know that he will become the biggest thing this company has to offer. I mean most guys say that but he kind of has an advantage to get to the top. He has a sexy girlfriend that will motivate him in many ways.

Chris:
And she means MANY ways.

Chris smiles and gives Layla a small kiss before continuing

Chris:
Layla and I will become the power couple of the UWF. Because, once I win the King Of The Ring, I will make Layla my queen. How does King Chris and Queen Layla sound? I think it fits us. It's like we are meant to be king and queen. And that is exactly what I need to get my name out there. That is exactly what I have to do. I have to qualify and win this tournament. Just think of the money we'll get if I win. Money will be overflowing our pockets. Hell I may get enough money to start a TV show on fitness. I can help all the fat pathetic losers get big and buff like me.

The crowd begins to cheer as Goldberg steps closer to Chris and knocks the mic out of his hand

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Seth Rollins vs. Derrick Bateman

Derrick Bateman
Now that you've stopped yelling, I can understand what you're saying and I have to say you're right. You made a lot of sense but unfortunately, only about one thing. We all gotta do our jobs. Some jobs are a lot tougher than others. For instance, my job involves punching my fists into your face repeatedly. And I'm pretty good at my job if I do say so myself. Your job however is to...well, job. Everyone knows the Money in the Bank holder loses a lot leading up to their cash in. Bray Wyatt was seemingly nonexistent before his cash in. Edge just lost the Tag Team titles, probably because he knew that the Modern Day Double Dragon's were going to win the tag team tournament and he just didn't want to suffer that loss but I digress. He lost before he cashed in and now you join the lineage of fellow briefcase holders by losing in the King of the Ring tournament. But if you're smart, you'll do what Edge did and cash in on a separate brand because I'll be champion and I will have already proven I can beat you as evident by this tournament. Look don't get mad at me bro. I don't make up the rules, it's science and you can't mess with science.

Johnny and I aren't you and Jacob, I don't know how you two became friends. It seems like your love of darkness or something but Johnny and I, we've been friends for forever. We came into this company together and nothing is going to separate us. We've fought before and it doesn't matter what happens when we fight each other so long as its nice and civil up until that point. Then, nature takes its toll and I let my spirit animal come out and play. And you won't like it when my spirit animal comes out to play. You want a peak Seth? How about I just tell you. I climbed the highest mountain and drank from the egg of my spirit animal. The animal that represents freedom and justice. The eagle. And like the eagle I will soar up to new heights in this tournament. I don't know why people don't take me serious but soon they'll all start taking me seriously.

[video=youtube;xbpBX2lgDAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbpBX2lgDAE[/video]

Just then, Maxine's theme hits and she comes walking down the ramp with a mic already in hand. She climbs into the ring and stands next to Derrick.

Maxine
I'm sorry Derrick, I know you wanted to handle this on your own but as your manager, I can not just sit idly by and watch Seth here try and convince you that you're not King of the Ring material. That you're not a serious threat in this competition. It's Seth's dream to become a World Champion someday but he can literally do that whenever he wants. He has nothing to lose in this match but you Derrick, you have everything to lose. If you don't win this match, who knows the next time you'll get a shot. The Royal Rumble was your last shot. You can't let another opportunity slip right past you. Your dream is to main event a PPV with Johnny and fight for the world title. There has never been a chance for that to happen except now. Plus you can be Tag Champions while that happens. It's literally been your only dream here in UWF and the only way to accomplish it is to stomp on Seth's dreams. It's time for you to wake up Seth. To take an expression from you, OPEN YOUR EYES!

OOC: Sorry it took me so long Andrew. I was having a very hard time trying to come up with some material so I just brought in Maxine haha.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013: Sting vs. Rhino

Rhino smirks as he raises the microphone to his lips to speak once more.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You know as well as anybody that I’ve never been much for words Sting. It’s kind of expected that I may very well contradict myself. I mean seriously, I don’t think anybody cares much for my trash talking. I try to come off as smart but turn out to look really foolish. It’s something that I hope I’ll get the hang of in time, but until then you’ll have to sit through all my contradicting ways down to the last stutter. To be honest though, I don’t think it’s entirely fair that some people think I don’t care about the business simply because I don’t show up to some of these fancy little trash talk sessions as everybody calls them. I’m more focused on my match than exchanging words with my opponents. There was a lot of backlash for that however, and that’s something I plan on addressing on Anarchy this Wednesday. For now, let’s talk about our match. Let’s talk about my passion.

First and foremost I always deliver when I can; I’m always going to be there for the match. You said you were shocked to see me out here tonight, but I couldn’t think of a better way to prove to everybody that I’m as committed as ever then to do it with you, Sting. It makes the most sense that I push myself now more than ever. We have had this rivalry since I basically started in UWF back when this brand was NXT. Since then both of us have found our niche in some light. You being the guy who fights the power, me being the guy who just does what he wants. My niche may seem pathetic to some, but it works. You question my ability to give one hundred and ten percent when I made it clear that’s what I planned on giving everybody here. I stand by what I said. I will do everything in my power to show everybody just how determined I am to prove everybody wrong. I mean everybody has written me off as nothing more than a has been. So assume all you want, assume I won’t show up for our match, that will be the most fatal assumption you make.

Assume that I won’t give it my all and more. That too will be a fatal assumption. I’m not playing games anymore Sting, the War Machine is back. I remember a discussion you and I had a long time back. You may not remember it, but it’s still embedded in my mind. You told me that I didn’t have to prove my worth to anybody at all. I had to prove my worth to myself. Those weren’t you exact words, but it’s the jist of what you said. I’ve taken it all to heart since that day, but I somehow failed myself in the process. I allowed everybody from management to the fans decide my future. The fans are the reason I’m here, not management. Even then I’ve decided to stop caring what they think, not out of spite. No, not out of spite at all, it’s more or less a decision I have to make. Anarchy is being marked as the epic conclusion to our epic series. I’d be failing myself if I didn’t give you everything I had. All the other words you just said don’t mean anything to me. I won’t allow them to influence me anymore. This is my decision to do everything I can. So come Anarchy, expect an entirely new Rhino.

Sting lowers his microphone as he awaits for Stings reply.​

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Goldberg smirks as Masters finally finishes up; he comes off the ropes he's leaning against & brings his mic back up to address his opponent​

goldberg-85.jpg

So Chris Masters thinks that Goldberg is his ticket to getting his name out there in this business huh? Of all the chances that this man has had in the industry, he's failed to grasp just one of those opportunities. He failed even to grasp the opportunity when he was actually getting pushed with his dumb "Master Lock" challenge gimmick on Monday Night RAW. Now just like this brand, and just like this company it's up to me to save the day huh? It's up to me to drag your sorry carcass around this ring, as I beat you within a inch of your last breath. It's up to Bill Goldberg, THE MAN, to save Anarchy once again? Cause you see Master's you said yourself, you set yourself up to fail. You don't want to be in this industry, you don't want to make it. Unlike myself you're satisfied with opening shows while in the past two weeks not only did I take care of Anarchy's problem in CM Punk, but I Main Evented the very first Anarchy I was on. You can't say the same now can you Masters?
Masters shakes his head no, as Goldberg continues​
Chris Masters the only poster that anyone in this company is going to see that ugly mug on; is a missing poster after I bury you in the center of this ring.
Masters gets hot over that comment, as he raises the mic up to speak but Goldberg cuts him off.​

Don't do it kid.You better save yourself the trouble & keep that microphone to your side before you end up eating it. Layla, I know you'll be down here to accompany your little...boy toy to the ring so I'm going to make it very loud & clear. If you step into this ring Layla, or if you even have a thought cross your mind of interfering in Masters & my match tonight; I will not hesitate to put you in your place. If you bravely step into my domain tonight as the little "power couple" you want to be, I WILL break both of YOU. I advise that if you both don't want to leave on a stretcher tonight, to leave your little puppet there in the back, and come down to this ring and do what CM Punk or anyone else in that locker room wont do; and that's face me face to face; man to man. If you want my respect Chris Masters, you have to earn it. Because I've gone through men who are more talented, who are tougher, who are Main Eventers that would embarrass you in this ring. Prove me wrong.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Chris immediately started to speak

Chris:
You really think I want your respect? I don't want your respect. I don't give a damn about anybody but myself and Layla. I don't care what anybody but Vince Russo think about me. And I certainly don't give a shit about respect. I don't need to show respect and I don't need others to show me respect. Because in case you haven't noticed, I only care about two things. And that's Money and Fame. I want a huge paycheck so I can buy nice things for my girlfriend and I. And you think I want to open shows? No, I deserve to be in the main event. I couldn't in the past because Vince Mcmahon was afraid that I would want more money. And I probably would. Hell if I was world champion I would want my face on the ring aprons, the mat, the chairs, the tables. I would want my face everywhere! And I will achieve that goal soon. In the near future after I whip your ass and win the King Of The Ring tournament, I will have my face and name everywhere! Nobody could forget who Chris Masters is. It would be impossible.

Chris begins to slowly enter the ring by using the steps

Chris:
And how dare you threaten my girlfriend. We both know how things are going to end up so you might as well save the time and shut your mouth. I mean yeah I may have been unsuccessful in the past but is it really necessary to use it as an excuse to why you think you are going to beat me? The past is gone and over with. You can't bring it up. It's the future you gotta worry about Bill. The future of this company. The future of the professional wrestling world. You have to be prepared for what is to come. And I can already tell you what is to come. You will lose this match tonight. Then next week you will win. Then you will win and win and win until finally you get a title. And you will then lose that title on your first defense and give up wrestling all together..... So do you really want to waste everybody's time with your unimportant run? Or do you want to save everybody the discipline of watching you wrestle and just quit right now? It's your choice my friend. I would put you out of your misery and end it all tonight but I am nice enough to let you go and continue your little career.

Layla then begins to speak

Layla:
Trust me Goldberg, you do not want to underestimate him. Just look at his strong arms, his sexy hair, and his hot body. You can't compete with that. You are just a bald, harry piece of trash that doesn't belong here. You are just desperate for attention Bill. You want people to remember you. But there is nothing you can do. The older viewers may occasionally say "Hey that guy is Goldberg" but that is all the attention you will get. And when you are done with wrestling all together, you will be telling your buddies in the retirement home how at one point you use to be big in wrestling, but the ignorance shown by the fans is what killed your career. They ignore you because they know how you feed off of there attention. You need the fans attention. But once they stop showing you that they care, it's all over.

layla-on-mic.jpg

Goldberg looks to be getting angry as he puts the mic to his mouth, but Chris interrupts him

Chris:
You don't deserve to talk! All you are going to do is bring up the past and how you are going to break me. Well I got a news flash for you. I am the master piece. And you can't break the master piece. Not with a jack hammer....... and not with a spear. There is no way you can break me Bill. So how about we settle down and begin our match. Because I am tired of waiting for my legacy in this business to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Goldberg chuckles, he points at Masters shaking his head​

goldberg_3.jpg

You see Chris Masters, THAT is what is wrong with your generation of wrestlers. Spoiled little brats like CM Punk who think they've blazed trails; that they were the first to come down to this ring & do something. They think they can walk into my ring, and demand everything just be handed to them. That me versus the world personality that winds you up at the end of a bottle; wondering what happened to your life, a former shell of yourself. Let's be quiet honest with ourselves here Chris Masters, you're destined to be the next Scott Hall; minus his intellectual genius in the ring.
Chris Masters actually seems kind of impressed, and took that as a compliment.​
Let me retract that statement, because as much of a drunken mess that Scott Hall was & still is, he still had something that you lack. He has that pure athletic ability, he knows the true meaning of respect. Chris Master's doesn't want my respect? I'm fine with that. I'll beat it into you. You want fame & money and all the incentives that come with it; but Chris Master's you're not willing to put the effort in to do it. You have the balls to come to MY ring and spit in the face of all these people'; a lesson I'll have to teach you tonight. A bad habit, that's looking to be broken. You can claim to be the Master Piece, you can claim to be "unbreakable". You can even go as far as saying you're the greatest talent this company has ever saw like so many others try to do. The fact of the matter is Chris, when it all comes down to the end of our match; I will be the one standing over your broken body as you stare up into those flood lights. My music will blare over the PA system; and once again you will realize that like every time before; you have failed to make a impact. You have failed to leave your name to be recognized. I will march on in my mission to save Anarchy; to bring a respectable champion back to this company. You'll drink yourself into another rage, & disappear off the roster once again. We all have our demons Chris Master, but tonight you will lose to yours by your sheer inability to realize when you are outmatched; when there's no chance for you to win my KOTR spot tonight.
Goldberg turns his head towards Layla as he looks her up & down before addressing her

Why are you still here? A better question; why are you still talking? You have the audacity to call a former World Champion trash? You're just a locker room rat; a girl who clings on to whatever superstar she can to get fame & attention to what is usually a otherwise irrelevant career. Why don't you do everyone a favor sweet heart and take your place where you belong. BACK IN THE LOCKER ROOM. Next time you decide to open your mouth, realize who you're talking to. If you think Chris Master's will save you if you enter MY ring tonight; you're sadly mistaken. Neither will stop my rise to the top.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Seth Rollins vs. Derrick Bateman

Rollins chuckles for a moment, he pauses as he has a serious approach as he addresses Maxine.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Heh, it's quite amusing that you used a line that I used back in those dark days, you see Maxine... I cleansed my eyes out, I opened my eyes and listened to the people. I was no longer trapped, that's where the problems were drawing in; I was hanging out with the wrong kind of people... Seeing I was questioned about Jimmy Jacobs... When I was a little kid, I had no home, no family... I'd stroll around the streets and that's how I found Jimmy Jacobs. I was in the playground, expecting to be pushed off but he approached me in a lovely manner but it wasn't long until he converted me into a side I wish I had never gone to. But now that's over and done with, since I have turned a new leaf I haven't exactly converted them into being a strong contender for the King of the Ring tournament; lately... I have been screwed over by Vince Russo but soon that all changes. It changes for the better because he'll have to find new associates to work for him and I won't be making the same mistake again. I know I cannot let this opportunity slip Maxine, which is why I have to win. I need this, regardless of the briefcase being some-what a help... I've said I want to take the long way, no shortcuts, no mistakes... Whilst Derrick could just as well stomp my dreams on being King of the Ring, it would open up the alternative which is what I don't want. But if all comes to fail, it will be used and that becomes the biggest warning yet.

Now Bray Wyatt, Edge and such are non-existent in this matter Derrick; sure they were too Money in the Bank holders. Sure they had some sort of slump since winning it, they lost focus, they lost motivation... I'm beginning to gain mine back. But they didn't have a target on their hands, they didn't have Vince Russo changing things on the spot... They didn't have all that! Now Derrick, tomorrow night I'm going to come back out here and I am going to beat you. I am going to do everything to secure the win, there is no love of darkness anymore... there is no love of light. There is just love of the people who have supported me since day one; this is no longer about me being trapped... This is about setting me free once and for all; I will win, I will set myself free and I will soar to new limits like never before and it all begins this week. This tournament is just the beginning and the ending of Vince Russo.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Riley & Morgan vs. The Rock & Umag

The Rock:

You want The Rock to take you seriously? You got it.

The Rock shows up on stage with no music and mic in hand.

The Rock:

The Rock has given his life for this. The Rock has made a career out of this. The reason that The Rock is allowed to come out here randomly week by week is because they know, the people know, and the wrestlers know that when The Rock is coming out here there is business to be tended to and it will be dealt with accordingly. The Rock didn’t see Seth Rollins as a threat and surely he wasn’t. The Rock could look at you Riley or even your partner there and say that you two would dispose of him. Even your manager there would stand a chance in the ring against him but that is not what is on trial here. What is on trial is the fact that YOU TWO seem to think that you two are the only ones that give a damn about this business when you two could not give a shit about it.

The only reason that you two want this press is because you two think that you deserve a shot. You two believe that you deserve a place at the top of the mountain without having done a damn thing in the business to begin with. You want to think that all it takes is in ring ability to get to the top. That being “wrestlers” is all that it takes to get to the top. The Rock isn’t the best wrestler… everyone can attest to that… The Rock can admit to that but The Rock is pretty damn good at what he does on a weekly basis. And because of that and the fact that The Rock knows how to not only entertain but knows how to bring it when the lights are shining at their brightest, when everything is on the line… there is none better in that very ring than The Rock. None. Not you and not your seven foot partner there.

So as far as this talk as far as vaccinations go for eliminating the sports entertainers in favor of wrestlers… The Rock demands that all three of you candy asses bring it. Bring everything in your damn bodies because The Rock is going to give the three of you a guarandamntee of his own that no matter what you three can bring to the ring… it won’t be enough. It won’t be enough because you want to be taken seriously. You are tired of being perceived as a joke. As a nothing, as something that is just taking up space and The Rock is going to give you exactly what you asked for. No nonsense. Joking around. Is this match a guaranteed victory? You bet your monkey ass it is because when The Rock is like this… there is none out there that can do it better. None out there that can come close to matching to what The Rock can do. Plus… since that fat ass is out there… The Rock figured that we’d keep things even.

And at that comes Trish.

Trish Stratus:

You boys better believe that everything is changed now. Now you better believe that any chance that you once thought you had at winning has been washed away. It is floating out somewhere in the middle of a storm in the Atlantic Ocean. Any attempt at trying to retrieve it will result in your drowning under the oppression that will be coming upon you. And right now… you have the best in The Rock and you have the most brutal and lethal fighter there in Umaga. And you also have the greatest manager of all time in myself… and together… we aren’t going down. Instead… we are going to make sure to eradicate this poison that you are trying to spew.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

You attest to wanting to be taken seriously but all you can do is make cheap little joke after badly made joke. But understand… I always get results. I always get the job done. So you want to say that my victories are nothing compared to someone like you but I have to ask… what exactly is it that you’ve accomplished here? Nothing right? Oh there goes a joke for you.

You can try to talk yourself up as much as you want but anybody can talk. But unless you can prove and back up anything that you say… all you are is nothing but a crock of shit. But better believe that this champion here is going to ensure that someone like you will understand that there is no such thing as a belt that nobody wants. The only reason that you would want to say that is because you know without a doubt that you can’t match up to me. You can’t match up to my intensity.

So you can continue to be prime rib and just know… how easy you are to be devoured. How easy you are to be cut up and dismissed. Be prime rib all you want. But that canned tuna is something that will continue to last. Prime rib will be of no use in no time and likewise… so will you.

Umaga lowers his mic as Trish and The Rock have made their way to the ring and are standing with him.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Sandow & Knox vs. 3MB

Sandow takes deep breath ready to respond, but Knox puts a hand up asking if he can speak first.

9f95aaa1-f57e-4709-a4ef-f1e91d816520_zps5e82fba9.jpg

Mike Knox: Through you? that should be easy enough, because unlike you three we are fighting for something more than leather and gold. Sandow has won the Television, Tag team, and UWF Championships so he has no problem accomplishing it. We are competing for the betterment of the masses, he is the savior of all these people and he will not be stopped by anyone especially not the likes of you three. That is why I am here, to make sure he isn't ganged up on, I am the protector of the savior and we will end the ignorant days of UWF once and For all.

Knox looks up at the sky as if looking into the future to when that happens before he returns back to 3MB

And as far as a Highway to Hell, you're in for a far worst trip than that. Because when it comes to spinal injury, rarely is the trauma the product of a single force...so you are in for multiple shots. In learning Kinesiology, You learn that the cervical spine is a miracle in design and structure. All the things it must do, it's quite amazing what the human body can do...and yet it is equally as amazing how easily it is to stop that movement like a mechanical malfunction. You may think of me as irrelevant, but once we're done with you, it is Jinder Mahal who will become irrelevant. As he will be known as a member of a three man band with two missing band mates.

Knox hands Damien back the Microphone.

Damien Sandow:

Although I know you three will simply forget about this once I am done, or not comprehend what I am saying, but I Damien Sandow am quite frankly the most dangerous opponent you could ever face. I searched out all the greats in this business and studied from the best in this profession, I was taught by Killer Kowalski. I took the teachings of this killer inside the ring I have applied my superior intellect so that no matter who I face from giants like Big Show to vertically deficient high flyers like Rey Mysterio, I will always come out on top. I would not be worried if our pairing had to face off against all three of you, for you are just another comical trio here simply to keep the childlike minds of the audience interested.

The crowd boos Sandows insult, but Damien simply speaks louder over them.

However! I am here to save the masses from that inferior intellect, so that means once I have accomplished converting the world to my word...we will no longer be in need of the likes of you three. So that is why we will eradicate whatever semblance of credibility you have left in the opening round of this tournament. To you three, all I can say is best of luck in your future endeavors, and to the world who no longer have to hear the three of you talk let alone the quote unquote "music" you listen to, I simply say You're Welcome.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Chris:
You just don't get it do you? You stand here and talk about how you will rise to the top? Well here is a news flash for you buddy! Things have changed since your last run in pro wrestling. Things have changed a lot. A new generation has entered and the old one has left. You are just one of the few that think you still got it. You think that you can compete with the younger generation and you are wrong! You can't compete with us. The younger generation is here for a reason. It's our time. Your time is done. You wrestled back when wrestling actually mattered. Now it's all about promos and movies. It's not about the wrestling anymore. You get no where by just coming in this ring and slamming people left and right. You have to have character. You have to have that one trait that sticks out. And for me, it's my need for money. But for you, you have no trait that sticks out. You are just like all the other boneheads that don't get the concept of professional wrestling anymore.

godsonthemic2.jpg

Chris steps closer to Goldberg as Goldberg looks a bit angrier than before

Chris:
I understand that you are an angry man Goldberg. A very very angry man. But the fact that you haven't speared me yet means that you have lost your touch. You aren't even the same man that you used to be. You used to be the man of WCW right? Now WCW is dead along with everybody else that thought they'd last forever..... You are NOTHING but a dried up piece of gum that lost it's flavor. And what do people do once they are done with a piece of gum? They throw it away and you become TRASH! And that's all you will ever be. Every valuable item becomes trash sooner or later. And it's about time you realize your place in society. You are at the bottom of the food chain simply because you are not intimidating.

Goldberg then pushes Chris away from him causing the crowd to explode in cheers and Goldberg chants

Chris:
You see, you are desperate for attention. You probably don't even know what I said. You were just thinking of what you could do so the crowd wouldn't be bored of you. You won't spear me because you would fail and look like a fool. You won't punch me because you know I would punch you back and cause you to land flat on your ass. So you just gave me a small push to try to signify your dominance. But you still don't intimidate me Bill. You make me laugh at your pathetic attempts of trying to prove that you are something. But in reality everybody can see that you are nothing.

Chris then begins to circle Goldberg

Chris:
Bill why don't you just admit the fact that you have no future in this business. Just admit that I am the man that will end it all for you tonight. Because if you aren't in KOTR then you have no future here. KOTR is a ticket to the top, and you need any advantage that you can get to rise to the top. Because you along with the entire world knows that you have never accomplished anything on your own. The fans have helped you throughout your entire career. Hell they even helped you remember your name by chanting it so many times..... Because you don't focus on who you are. You are too busy focusing on "smashing" your opponent. But tonight, you will focus on something different. You will focus on not disappointing the fans. Because you know that if you disappoint them, then you have no more momentum behind you. And if you have no more momentum behind you..... then you are over.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting mulls over what Rhino just said for a moment before raising his microphone to respond.

wdJtMDd.png

Sting: Fatal assumptions? Really, is that what I'm making in your eyes? Well I'm going to have to ask you to open up yours and recognize who it is that you're truly talking to, because I think you've forgotten. I think you're just aware that I've been through a lot, but don't know the details of what those things are. Because if you truly understood it and knew the fight I've been putting up against each and every bit of adversity that's been thrown my way the past few months, you wouldn't make such pitiful threats. You would have to bring a lot more than you're capable of bringing to make me pay for my assumptions so severely that I die from it. Even at the peak of your strongest efforts, the aforementioned one hundred and ten percent you're supposed to be delivering, you're going to come up short and realize that despite bringing everything and just that little bit extra, you didn't bring enough. Rhino, I am the closest you're going to come to coming in contact with someone that can't be killed, and that's not me being delusional or thinking of myself as an other-worldly being, because I'm just as human as you are, I'm talking about that one word that keeps being pitched around between us like a baseball: passion.

That passion inside of me is why no matter how much I get beaten down, I'm going to lick my wounds and get right back up. Even if I have to limp all the way from where I got knocked down to where my opponent is standing, no matter how time consuming or excruciating the trip is, I will return fire and go right back to where I was before I got knocked down, on the offensive. It shouldn't have taken you so long to come to your senses and realize just how lazy you've been lately and how lucky you are to still be here and under contract with another opportunity to prove yourself and redeem yourself. Because while you've been apathetic and lethargic this entire time, I've been picking up your slack, I've been carrying this show on my shoulders, I've been going and going and going and I haven't stopped once. The closest I came to giving up was following Summerslam. I thought I had that Extreme Championship won and there was no convincing me otherwise, because I put absolutely everything I had to give into that effort and I still....came...up....short. You have a responsibility now that I'm leaving Anarchy for Impact, Rhino, you have to be the torch bearer. You have to be the one that fights relentlessly to preserve justice, you have to be the light that holds back the darkness, and that's why I chose you to be my swan song opponent, because somewhere deep inside I hoped and part of me even knew that you'd not only be standing here but you'd be saying the things you're saying, that the "War Machine" is back.

I'm going to test that, Rhino, because the spot I'm leaving behind, those are large boots to fill and if you don't think you can walk an inch in them, don't even attempt the mile, because we're going the distance this Wednesday night. If you have even an inkling of doubt or hesitation, you need to turn around, leave my ring, walk up that ramp, head into that locker room, and bring me someone that's ready to go that distance, that's ready to prove to me that Anarchy's going to be in good hands with me gone. Are you ready to be the successor to the "Icon" here on Wednesday nights, or do I need to stay here and send someone to Impact in my place?

The crowd cheers as Sting lowers his microphone again, awaiting Rhino's response, especially to his ultimatum.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino smiles a very knowing smile as he speaks directly to Sting and nobody else.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Those weren’t threats, they were promises and you know that! You know exactly what I am capable of because every time we ever stepped inside a steel cage regardless if I lost, you always left in excruciating pain. You always left with at least one or two referees carrying you knowing full well you wouldn’t be able to make it on your own. I was always able to leave a little mark on you showing you that I was never a foe to take lightly. Now that we are more or less allies, I’d like to think that I can leave a different kind of mark. You have made your mark on me, that’s for damn sure, but I think it’s time I returned the favour. You wanted the old Rhino back, and for one night only he is! Now before you go assuming that this will be the only time I get off my lazy ass, you’re wrong. The old Rhino was great, in fact he was loved by just about everybody. However, he’s lived his life and is ready to settle down. But this new Rhino will carry on in his place!

I think it’s fair to everybody that has followed us during the year and a bit that we have been going back and forth and give it everything we have... Old school style! And you talk about me possibly doubting myself, well I have to say that I’ve never been more sure about myself than I am right now! The “War Machine†is back and better than ever! There is no doubt in my body that I can take whatever Russo throws at me and more! If he thinks for a second that you’re gone he can do whatever he pleases, well he will have to get a good reality check the only way I know how to do it.

That gets quite the reaction from the crowd as he continues.

Ever since it was announced that you’d be going over to Impact I knew that someone had to step up to the plate. For the longest time I bided my time until this very moment. When I saw that you and I were going to be facing each other in what is probably your last match here on Anarchy I knew I had to step up my game entirely. I knew that the entire fabric of Anarchy would change as we lost our biggest asset. I have huge shoes to fill but I know I can do it. I know I can fight for justice just like you did, I know I can be a huge thorn in Russo’s side like you were. Let’s be honest, Russo sucks, and none of us like him. The torch is being passed in some capacity here, but I know you’ll carry a bit of that torch over to Impact where you will wait for the right moment and the right person to choose as your predecessor. We both know you won’t be around forever, much like I won’t. I will gladly take your place knowing that a huge responsibility is being bestowed upon me. And I know a lot of guys in the back don’t like it, but it’s the honest to God truth. I will be the man that you can rely on to do everything in his power to ensure that Anarchy is taken care of. You’re putting the show that YOU put on the map in the right hands.

Rhino lowers his microphone and offers his hand out of respect.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting stands there, giving Rhino's words as much attention as he has the entire time he's been standing out here. Once Rhino is finished talking, Sting raises his microphone to his mouth again to retort.

hle4Jjq.png

Sting: There exists a problem when you have an extensive history with someone like you and I have with one another, and that's that eventually, once enough time has passed, you run out of things to say to your opponent entirely and that's either when you stop talking or you begin to repeat yourself. Let's be honest, Rhino, there's not a lot I can say to you from this moment forward that you haven't already heard me say in the past, and me standing out here now for this Wednesday's match qualifies for that. You've heard me underline my accomplishments before, you've heard me talk about the heart I have for all the ins and outs of this business and the love inside that heart, you've heard me talk about all of that, but here's the difference between now and what usually happens in situations like these, I'm not repeating myself because I've run out of things to say to you, I'm repeating myself because you're someone that needs to be told something multiple times before he even begins to get it. You said that the match itself is more important to you than coming out here and talking trash about it, but you've found out more than once that if you don't come out here and talk trash about your matches, if that doesn't take precedence over simply competing in the match and that being it, you don't get inside your opponent's head and they get inside of yours.

I hope that you coming out here to talk trash with me is a sign that you're either out of that attitude, or beginning to get out of it, and if you're just beginning to get out of it, I hope you're out of it by the conclusion of Wednesday night's Anarchy. Because if not, that attitude is going to cost you everything moving forward. It's going to cost you weekly victories, it's going to cost you pay-per-view victories, it's going to cost you championships, it's going to cost you fans, it's going to cost you merchandise, it's going to cost you money, it's going to cost you pride, it's going to cost you self-respect, it's going to cost you literally all that you have until it costs you your career. Not just your job, Rhino, your career. No one is going to want to hire you with that attitude clouding your mind. But you know what, words aren't enough for me, you can't just tell me you're over that attitude, you can't just tell me you're ready to bear the torch, you have to show me with actions. I've already told you that once, and now I'm telling you again, and I'll tell you one more time, show me. SHOW ME that the "War Machine" is back, show me so much passion and heart and dedication, give me such a performance, leave such a strong impression that even if you lose, I will have no doubt that you are where you need to be and who you need to be and are worthy of having my trust back, my respect back, and my love back. Once you do that I will be glad to shake your hand and pass that torch.

You don't get to wear the awesome trenchcoat, the cool face paint, or carry the bat around but you do get to wear something better, and that's the badge of honor that comes with the territory. Be prepared, because assuming the role comes with a crosshairs on your chest that stays there at all times, and men like Vince Russo never quit shooting. But despite how much damage you succumb to, you must remain diligent and never stop getting up from the beatings. If you want to get back to the top and return to the good graces you were once in with these fans and your locker room peers, that's what you have to do is hold that position, and hold it with honor, and let no one take it away from you! Russo is already thinking about how he's going to start making your life miserable, so you need to already be thinking about how you're going to hold back the darkness. Rhino, Wednesday is going to be like a try out, and it is either going to make you into a hero or break you down lower than you were before you supposedly came to your senses. I am on my own road to redemption, Rhino, and going through my own metamorphosis, take my hand and put into this what I'm asking you to put into this and you will have that redemption and go through that metamorphosis as well.

Do NOT let me down again, Rhino.

Sting lowers his microphone as things are starting to get tense between the "Icon" and the "War Machine".

Status
Not open for further replies.