UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

CideIronman_zpse881c974.jpg
VS.
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

And in our main event, it's an example of Russo and Foley not able to get along or agree. On one hand, Foley believes that Ziggler deserves to compete in high calibur situations, which is why this is a King of the Ring qualifying match. On the other hand, Russo believes Foley made a bogus call at Summerslam by removing Ziggler from the Ironman Championship match, which is why this is also a championship match. When the "Notorious 187" and the "Show Off" throw down, which man will leave with everything, and which will leave with nothing?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Anarchy September 4th, 2013: Sting vs. Rhino

RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg
VS.
StingAnar_zpsfc1acf29.jpg

After Summerslam, the "War Machine" Rhino was none too happy regarding his loss to CM Punk, because now he has no rematch clause and Anarchy has no number one contender. Now, Rhino begins his climb back to the top and swears to both Russo and Foley that he's going to prove he deserves the opportunity and give 110%. And who better to prove that against than the man that defines giving 110%, the "Icon" Sting, Rhino's old rival? When the "Man Beast" and the "Icon" rekindle their feud in the one match of the night that isn't part of either tournament, will Rhino prove he's on his way back to the International Championship, or will Sting make those ambitions tap?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/4/13 Preview!

Just got finished making match threads for all of the matches, so when you guys are ready to trash talk, just find your thread and go at it.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Going to be a awesome show coming off Summerslam. I got a newcomer to Anarchy in the KOTR so this is going to be fun as well as seeing everyone else tearing it up

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Slim vs. CWalker? come onnnn mannnnnnnn... this isn't fair :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Slim vs. CWalker? come onnnn mannnnnnnn... this isn't fair :p

Unfair to me? Absolutely!

A very stacked card. Goldberg versus Masters is going to be an interesting double debut. And 3MB versus the bearded coalition? Sounds fun.

Jeff versus Matt is happening too soon in my eyes, but I know Shane and Hoov are going to tear it up.

Let's get this thing started.

Dash

Reaction score

That stacked card!

Really liking CliqueClack's work as Tyson Kidd so I'm looking forward to his match.

Those Tag Teams are beast. I would love the chance to TT against Tapout's 3 Man Band sometime.

Will be interesting to see how Sting handles being booked in 3 matches this week after his loss at Summerslam.

Great card overall, look forward to seeing the trashtalk threads.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Unfair to me? Absolutely!

A very stacked card. Goldberg versus Masters is going to be an interesting double debut. And 3MB versus the bearded coalition? Sounds fun.

Jeff versus Matt is happening too soon in my eyes, but I know Shane and Hoov are going to tear it up.

Let's get this thing started.

Technically I debuted last week xD

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Goldberg vs. Chris Masters

The scene fades in as we go in ring with the man who speared the "Best in the World" CM Punk right off the brand itself this past Sunday at Summerslam. Goldberg Leans forward against the ropes; as he looks into the camera and clears his throat. The fans are chanting his name. GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! He raises the mic.

hqdefault.jpg

"Last week...CM Punk possibly committed career suicide."
The crowd pops to show their distaste for CM Punk​

Last week that little bastard walked down that ramp, & had the nerve to spit in not only MY face. He also spit in the faces of every single one of you fans; and all the fans watching at home. He had the nerve to come down to this ring last week in our Main Event match; and to tell everyone including myself "Screw you". He told everyone that this match wasn't important; that it was okay to screw you guys out of hard earned money you spend to see us. It SICKENS me that CM Punk is so damn disrespectful of this business. Punk I know you're probably sitting in your new little locker room, on your new little show watching Anarchy right now. I only have one thing to say, from the bottom of my cold beating heart. You are a BITCH.

The crowd pops hard as Goldberg let's them go a bit before calming them down to continue.​

Now let's fast forward to this past Sunday, at the second annual Summerslam. I wasn't on the card, which wasn't too big of a surprise when it comes to Russo. I sat in the back of that arena Sunday night, and I listened as CM Punk spewed off at the mouth about Anarchy & how he wanted to jump ship & brands over to Friday Night Smackdown because he couldn't handle where the big boys play. So I made my way out to that stage, & I gave CM Punk a little "push" over to Smackdown in the way of me breaking him in half with a spear. Cause you see CM Punk, you were scared of what stood before you. You knew you could never beat me, so you ran. I don't blame you. Enjoy being over on Smackdown, maybe I'll be seeing you real soon..

He smirks as he continues.

Now, on to THIS week on Anarchy. Our general manager Vince Russo has announced the 2013 King of the Ring tournament here on Anarchy, and I myself am apart of it. This week I'm going from "Best in the World" to a Master Piece of CRAP. Is this a joke Vince Russo? Isn't a King of the Ring tournament suppose to show case the best our brand has to offer? Not a guy who couldn't keep a job with Vince McMahon's WWE; and couldn't even get a reply back from Dixie Carter. Chris Master's shouldn't be in this tournament.

Goldberg rubs his chin as he continues​

Chris Master's you're simply just another punk that I have to go through to get back MY World Championship. This week on Anarchy, there's not going to be any "Master Lock" challenge. You'll walk down that ramp right there just like CM Punk did last week, & hopefully unlike Punk you'll step into this ring and stand face to face with me. You'll remember & cherish that moment for the rest of your left because that will be the only time you'll find yourself standing on your own two feet. I'm going to take these fists & I'm going to break you Chris Masters. I...

Before Goldberg can continue the Masterpiece's music blares over the PA System as Goldberg looks down the ramp, pissed off.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Riley & Morgan vs. The Rock & Umag

The Anarchy fans are sitting patiently waiting for any of their precious superstars to come out to the ring and entertain them. A trio is coming out for the Tag Team Tournament, but they aren't here to entertain the fans.

Say It To My Face!!

[video=youtube;PHMM6Xu9gkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMM6Xu9gkw[/video]

"Say It To My Face" by Downstait begins playing and the arena begins to boo the incoming trio. As the music reaches a certain crescendo, Alex Riley, Paul Heyman and Matt Morgan all make their way out onto the stage. All three men stare out into the sea of fans before making their way down the stage and towards the ring.

hqdefault.jpg
8872716.jpg
RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

The trio reaches the bottom of the ramp and climb the steel steps. Heyman holds the ropes open for his clients as the duo enter the ring and Heyman soon follows. All three men walk to the far side of the ring and collect three microphones from the timekeeper. They make their way back to the center of the ring and Heyman chooses to be the first to speak.

paul-heyman-WWE-return.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the business manager and personal agent for the two gentlemen standing in the ring with me at this current moment; Alex Riley and Matt Morgan. These two gentlemen are two of the most underutilized talents to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. They are two of the world's best talents who the world doesn't know yet. But I promise with me leading them, that won't last for much longer. With my tutelage and my guidance, it is only a matter of time before you miserable people call my clients "Champions" And it all starts this Wednesday on Anarchy.

The fans pop for the mention of their brand, not because they like Heyman or his clients.

Heyman: History is about to be made as my clients head towards the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championships. This week. their road begins on this cesspool of a brand against the team of The Rock and The Extreme Champion Umaga.

The Rock gets a mixed reaction which causes Heyman to only smirk.

Heyman: Now I've known The Rock for years. I've watched him for years. At one point in time I was a fan of The Rock. And I can safely say that after this Sunday, I'm completely sure that The Rock has lost it. He comes into this very ring and he mocks his opponent. He comes up with silly little nicknames for his opponent, he allows a blonde bombshell to speak for him. This is not The Rock I know; this is not The Rock I respected. This is not The Rock that went toe to toe with D'Angelo Dinero and came out with his hand held high. This Rock is a complete joke. And here's the thing about jokes. They're cute at first, but after a while they lose their novelty and become irrelevant. And that's exactly what's happened to The Rock. He's served his purpose, now it's time for him to go away.

Heyman: And I couldn't think of any two individuals better to end this pitiful excuse of a joke than the two who stand with me in this ring.

Heyman lowers his mic and Alex Riley steps from and center and begins to speak to the Anarchy fans.

raw914photo004.jpg

Alex Riley: The People's Champion? That's where The Rock makes his first mistake. Despite all of the changes in attitude, despite everything that comes out of his mouth; he's still here for all of you. And where has that gotten him? Beaten by a dancer. Second fiddle to a no talent has been like Edge. Outranked by a caveman like Umaga. Face it, The Rock is nothing. And I'm sure he'll come out here and try and entertain in his usual juvenile fashion, but I need The Rock to understand something; I'm not here to entertain. I'm not here to plug a movie, I'm not here to tarnish a legacy like he's doing; I'm here to win. I'm here to win matches and I'm here to win Championships. And The Rock stands in the way of that. So this week on Anarchy, we're going to do something that should have been done long ago. We're going to take Rock and put him out of his misery. And if we happen to move closer to the World Tag Team Championships in the process, well then so be it.

Riley steps back to the center of the ring and it's now time for The "Blueprint" Matt Morgan to step up and speak his peace.

mm_display_image.jpg

Matt Morgan : Samoan Bulldozer? Do you know what the definition of a Bulldozer is? A Bulldozer is someone or something that destroys everything that stands in its way. And let me tell you something son, you are no Bulldozer. If you want the prime example of a destroyer, you're looking at him. I am a genetic wonder. Seven feet tall, three hundred twenty pounds of pure muscle. And I promise you, anything that gets in my way doesn't stand for too long. And Umaga, you seem to be the first person that plans on getting in my way. Well I promise you son, that's going to be a mistake that you won't live long enough to regret. You might be able to muscle your way around this pitiful brand, but you haven't been in the ring with anyone as big and as bad as me.

Morgan flexes his muscles as a way to prove his point before continuing.

Matt Morgan: You were just pushed to the limit by an old man who was the shell of his former self and now you expect to compete with the reflection of perfection? You must be dumber than I thought son. But it doesn't matter because after one Carbon Footprint, I will leave you and the rest of this pathetic roster....

Morgan smirks slyly before speaking his last word.

Morgan: Bulldozed

Morgan steps back to the center of the ring and Heyman begins speaking up one final time.

Heyman: These are the new faces of Ultimate Wrestling Federation. They've been waiting for their opportunity and it is now finally here. And now that they have their opportunity, they will show each and every one of you that the changing of the guard has come.

Heyman looks to speak again, but is soon cut off.

OOC: Well old buddy, let's take care of business.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Blizzard vs Chase 3. Heck what better for a main event. Lets steal the show buddy.

Man a lot of these matches are going to be fun to write. So can't wait to start the juices flowing. Huge show for Anarchy, and trust me guys we will deliver. GO GREEN!!!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

IMG_2919.jpg

The fans begin to boo like crazy as the "Notroious 187" Homicide makes his way to the ring with his Ironman championship in his hand. Homicide goes as he is smiling from ear to ear as the fans just begin to boo. Homicide goes as he enters the ring, and he poses a bit raising his title high up in the sky. Homicide goes on and he begins to speak

Homicide: Brrrrrrrrraapppppppppppp, Brrrrrrraaaaaaaappppppppp, Yo, gringos... guess who is still the Ironman champion.

fans begin to boo like crazy as Homicide begins to speak once more

Homicide: Yeah boo all you want. I understand that the Ironman championship didn't go schedually as planned, but Russo had a point. The match was kind of boring seeing LAX beating down on poor little mop boy. I don't want to hear no BS about me tapping out to Perry Saturn. That move right there for you idiotas is called strategy I didn't want my body to be tired out for the rest of the match. It was suppose to be sixty minutes. What you want me to just take the suffering? Naaa, screw that crap I need to keep my body safe. I am the true champion over here on Anarchy, so why hurt myself anymore. Why not take it easy, but it seems that this week I have a pretty tough task ahead of me... Ha who I am kidding all I gotta face is that beaten up fool Dolph Ziggler.

fans boo like crazy as Homicide just seems to be laughing, and he goes onto speak

Homicide: Though thanks to that damn incident at Summerslam, Konan, and Hernandez for what the UWF would like to call "safety reasons" are not out here with me, but thats okay Ziggler because I feel like if there were three of us out here you would still be all damn woozy. I mean Ziggler lets face it you're not going to be one hundred percent when you face me at Anarchy. You may come out here and claim your here to show off, and whatever. Though saying it, and doing it is two whole different things. Ya see mr. Show off I show people every single week what kind of violence L.A.X is going to cause. You saw what we did to Alberto Del Rio. You saw what happened to mop boy, and you know first hand experience what pain we can cause. You see your lucky Fat man Foley stopped you from getting in that ring, because trust me holmes I would have ended your damn career.

fans boo like crazy as Homicide goes onto begin to speak

Homicide: Ya see Ziggler on Anarchy you're going to be just another damn example of what L.A.X can do. Ya see it seems like the Gringos may be wisening up a little bit. They understand what in the hell we want. We want power, and it seems like we are going to get i. You see our match may be for my championship, but it is also a chance to become apart of that king of the ring tournament. Now Ziggler you don't have what it takes to be ironman champion, and you definitely don't have what it takes to be a king. I on the other hand. I do! I don't only want to be king of the this Anarchy brand, no, no, no carrone', I want to be the king of the UWF. Then people will have to respect L.A.X....So Ziggler get your concussion ass out here. I actually want to see you try and defend yourself.

Homicide laughs thinking as it as a joke and the fans boo like crazy awaitng for Ziggler

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Sandow & Knox vs. 3MB

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

The crowd boos as Damien Sandow and Mike Knox appear on stage, they walk down the ramp side by side as Sandow raises his microphone.

13132352d_zpsed79c4c1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and the man by my side is Michael Knox. He is my first disciple and I am the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed masses, and I am here for a very important reason. A reason so imperative that I traveled down into the slums known as Anarchy, for Michael and I have been added into the Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket. While everyone in this tournament may feel exalted over being apart of it, I may be the one man that feels quite the opposite. For I am a two time Tag Team Champion, and yet I have received no rematch for said reigns just like the UWF Championship and just like the Television Championship. I earn championships and yet I am not afforded the same rights as others when I do so, and now I am told I have to "earn" My opportunity at the tag team championship and not only that but I have to appear on this..."program". It is a complete disgrace, and yet no one seems to talk about it. They simply concern themselves with David losing a championship he never truly earned, or Dean Ambrose losing a match fair and square. How are those unjust compared to the misgivings Damien Sandow has been shown.

Sandow stops at ringside realizing the anger is building up he stops himself as he hands the microphone to his "disciple" before Knox heads up the steel steps, Sandow follows as Knox sits down on the second rope as Damien steps into the ring. Mike gets in himself, as he holds up the microphone and speaks.

Mike Knox:

What has happened to morale and justice in this world? Where a just and fair title loss, and a straight up loss can be called screw jobs. While the only man in this entire company who is here for someone other than himself gets legitimately screwed and is boo'd for his efforts, How Damien Sandow remains here is a testament to his will and determination for any man even slightly lesser than him would of quit by now. That is why in this tournament I am going to make sure I do everything possible to earn these championship, and in following in the footsteps of my mentor I shall be doing it not for my own personal gain but I shall be earning these titles for someone else. Namely Damien Sandow, I haven't competed in quite some time, and in that time I've been studying more and more of the movement of the human body. Studies I will be using the members of 3MB to test out, studies I shall be spreading across any team that has the misfortune of submitting their bodies to these experiments.

Mike hands Sandow the microphone ones again, as Sandow seems to have kept his composure.

Damien Sandow:

Thank you Michael, as I must keep my eyes on the prize. For I shall be earning back the championships I have wrongfully lost, the television championship was discontinued, and Zachary does not have the common knowledge of awarding me the championship bout against the man I've bested countless times before. So I shall regain the UWF Tag Team Championships with Michael here, by making an example out of the terrible trichotomy that we face. And once we are done imparting that lesson to the audience in what is sure to be an abhorrent bout against such unworthy opponents they can find comfort in their abysmal taste in what they call "music".

iBunka

Reaction score

Yeah that Hogan guy is making his in ring debut...

The preview was a good read. Hope to dive right into it by reading and participating in some great TTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.