UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler vs. Perry Saturn

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, continuing his entrance down the ramp, soaking in the boos from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00190.png

Dolph Ziggler: That’s not exactly a warm welcome. Dolph shrugs his shoulders then walks to the center of the ring. Are you people forgetting who I am? Do I really need to introduce myself? Well, fine, I haven’t needed to do this in a while, but here goes. Dolph slightly tilts his head, as he raises the microphone to his lips. Hi, I’m Dolph Ziggler! Your soon-to-be Ironman Champion of the world! The fans explode in boos, as Dolph nods his head, as if he appreciates the reaction. Thank you, thank you, I appreciate it, guys. Now it’s no secret that since day one, I’ve been treated with disrespect by all of you people. I deserve to be treated with respect, and I’m getting pretty sick of it. But not for much longer. I WILL get the respect I deserve, because the date’s been set, come Anarchy, I’m in the finals of the Ironman Championship tournament, I WILL win, and when I get my shot at the title? You WILL be seeing a new champion!

Dolph nods his head, taking no time to pause, as he continues.

Dolph Ziggler: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, though. I still have to win this entire tournament until I get my shot, and until then? I plan to spend each and every week doing what I do best, what I do better than ANYBODY ON THE PLANET! And that’s steal the show every single time that I step into this ring. I mean, let’s face it, the last time that any of you saw me compete, I annihilated that fat slob Matt Hardy and sent him on immediate leave. For most people, that would be a defining moment, something that they always remember and talk about for the rest of their lives. But for me? It was just another Wednesday. And that’s the difference between me and every other so-called superstar on the roster. While they all have to struggle and strive to stand out from the crowd, I can steal the spotlight and create these moments that everyone talks about, just... like... that. Something my opponent, Perry Saturn, has a hard time doing.

The fans respond with cheers at the mention of Saturn, and Dolph angrily shakes his head, speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: So last week, Saturn had probably the biggest win of his career when he qualified for the finals of this tournament. I can understand why he would be feeling pretty good about himself after a victory like that. After all, I felt the same thing after I won my match! Getting the chance to become Ironman Champion? It doesn’t come much bigger than that. So I’m sure Saturn would have spent the last week celebrating. But that’s just the thing. A man like Saturn, he’ll have been out celebrating. He’ll have been telling anybody who’ll listen how he’s finally going to make something of himself, how he’s going to be a champion someday. But me? I haven’t been running my mouth about things that are never going to happen. No, I’ve been preparing for this moment! Saturn thinks that because he actually won a match for the first time in months, he has something to be proud of? Please. Saturn hasn’t got anything, any achievements to his name. He’s got no reason for a premature celebration. Because he’s accomplished NOTHING!

The booing increases in volume, and Dolph has a huge smirk across his face, finishing off his speech.

Dolph Ziggler: Whether anyone likes it or not, I WILL defeat Saturn. He can’t stop me. NOBODY will stop me, and you can all count on that. Not when I’m so close to getting a chance to become champion. I won’t let anyone ruin it all for me now, least of all someone like Saturn. So everyone needs to watch what happens. Watch and see what Dolph Ziggler is REALLY capable of!

Dolph lowers the microphone, as he awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.​

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/14/13: The Rock/Umaga/CM Punk/Homicie vs Fandango/Bateman/Rhino/Sti

Cult of Personality blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

There is a mix reaction from the crowd as CM Punk and Roman Reings walk out from the back. CM Punk avoids doing his tradition entrance as he and Reigns just head to the ring. Reigns acts like he's going to hit some of the fans as Punk taunts a few of the haters. Punk and Reigns head inside the ring and walk past Homicide and Sting as Punk grabs a microphone

CM Punk: Do I really stand out here in the midst of being involved in an eight tag team match with, Dwayne? Isn't this the same man that said after his match with, Shawn Michaels, that he was done. Now all of a sudden he's the number one contender for the International Title? Let's get something straight while we're out here. I'm the true number one contender to that title. Not, Dwayne, and certainly not, Rhino. I'm the face of this show. Not some second rated superstar in, Fandingo-berry who's the most rediculous champion in the history of professional wrestling. If it wasn't for me facing off against, Rhino at Summerslam, The Rock's name wouldn't even be mentioned in the title picture. So I just wanted to clear this up before, Dwayne comes out here and talks about being the one man show with his little click of his. In other words, you're welcome, Dwayne. Remember I'm the number one guy on this show and I'm not going to let some fluke upset stop me of being just that. Rhino, you know how I feel and on Raw, you're going to get a taste of what to expect inside Hell in a Cell!

The crowd boos at Punk

CM Punk: Now moving on, Homicide, my tag team partner. I have no issue with you and your little group. You see, I have my own insurance policy right next to me so you're cool with, CM Punk and Roman Reigns as long as you and your boys don't cross us. And just for your understanding, there is no "so called" Best in the World. I am in FACT, the BEST IN THE WORLD. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I am the best damn wrestler in this business today. I may no longer hold the International Title anymore, but I'm still on top of my game. If management actually cared about protecting their top star on the show they wouldn't throw me into my first title defenses against three other men. But when they need to they see fit to make sure I get right back in the spotlight when something goes wrong and the next guy fails. They'll realize that when, Fandongo-dingle-berry chokes his title away. And we all know, The Rock will win the title at Summerslam so don't give us no phony bullshit back there because if he doesn't he will go down as the biggest joke of all time.

A mix reaction from the crowd at the mention of Rock at Summerslam

CM Punk: Mic Foley and Vince Russo, while you two are playing with each other backstage and arguing about who should be the g.m. of this place, I'm holding down this show to keep it where it's at, the BEST in this company. Look out for your top guys rather than piss them off to the extreme which is where we will inside Hell in a Cell. Rhino, I will go to a whole other level with you to make sure you realize you messed with the wrong guy for the last time. And I see you looking this way, Sting. Don't think I haven't forgotten about you. The reason why my boy, Reigns didn't fight last week, is why should he and you're lucky he didn't. Reigns would tare you apart in this ring. I did you a favor! This week though, you have me to deal with. Finally, let's see what all the hype is around you, Sting! You have been in the ring with some of the best all time, now let's see what you have against the Best in the World because you have never been inside this ring with anyone like me!

Massive heat headed towards Punk for disrespecting Sting

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Anarcy 8/14/2013: Christian vs Seth Rollins

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

OOC: Pretend the belt is the briefcase

Seth Rollins isn't in his wrestling attire, he takes a deep look at the crowd before making his way to the ring, Rollins doesn't look angry at all. He seems confused as he enters the ring as he looks at Christian.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co5_250.gif

Seth Rollins:

Now sorry for interrupting your little speech there Christian but time after time... I've came to a conclusion. A conclusion that Vince Russo ain't going to like at all, but then again I couldn't give a DAMN what he or anybody else thinks. Now excuse me here Christian, but this is my time to speak... Since my arrival here in UWF, I began on N-X-T as a nobody, a rookie. Nobody in the building knew who I was, you see I came here not being used to wrestling in front of thousands of people. Unlike some of you, I was used to wrestling in gymnasiums in front of thirty people... I came to the big stage unsure of what was to come. A few people began to like me instantly, but soon I felt I wasn't good enough for you people... I felt I needed to create a diversion, I needed to become something else. So I followed the big boys, Sting and Kane... I followed them in hopes to enable myself into something bigger, something better. Mind you, it worked for the time being... It worked leeching off the veterans, but before anybody lashes out... The problem lies in Vince Russo. You see Vince wanted to hand out freebies, Vince wanted me to face Fandango without having to cash-in. I didn't earn this briefcase for nothing, I earned it because I defeated five other men for it. I put my body on the line and accomplished something... however... I became cocky, I became someone I didn't want to be. From time to time I've messed up but don't forget, I'm still fairly new to this place. Eight months isn't exactly nailing everything down, last week proved that when I took on The Rock. He's still got it, don't get me wrong. But the loss there didn't make me wake up or realise anything, my losses since I became Mr. Money In The Bank is something that's been talked about for recent weeks. I haven't been myself, I have kept things to myself but today... It all becomes revealed. So Vince Russo, I know you're back there listening, I know you're furious but it's time I became the ANTI-HERO! It's time I don't listen to you, regardless of who and what YOU are. I'm taking a stand for MYSELF!

Seth Rollins smiles as he continues on.

192.jpg

Now back to you Christian, welcome to Anarchy. Things ain't quite pretty here but I'm sure you'll be capable of handling things especially given the fact you used to be on UWF RAW! Now I ain't here to hear about life stories, we can save that for another time. I'm here because well... you could say a bit like what you used to be Christian, a cry-baby, someone that becomes desperate for ONE MORE MATCH... Except... I'm wanting ONE MORE WIN! Now you got the point, sure you could find yourself in the possibilities of becoming a Champion here but I want you ensure that you do realize I have this briefcase on me. Sure I could cash it in on Fandango this week, sure I could put myself at great risk and Vince will now probably do everything to screw me out from that opportunity. Not like he hasn't done so already, but this briefcase dignifies what is possible with me; something that could just as well change the landscape around here. Now this is a competition you've yet to experience, a competition we both strive for. Surely you'd be wanting a victory on your Anarchy debut and I could just as well stop that. In fact, I need to stop that. Now Christian, I can see the passion and pride you have for wrestling and it's a great thing but I'm seemingly pissed off... Not at you, but at Vince Russo mainly. Now he's probably wondering if I want to get rid of Sting, hmmm, I'll have to get back on him for that because this week I turn my determination away from Vince and Sting. I turn my determination to you Christian, an opponent I've yet to face. Yet, I know what you're like in the ring. You become unpredictable and will do anything for a win, I don't blame you. I'm facing another veteran in the ring and if anybody's willing to gamble, I'll be at some crazy odds to even win this match. But I can see this passion, I can see how your eyes flare up. Now we both don't like Vince, but this week... we're here for one reason and one reason only. To put on a clinic like never before, forget your five second pose... We're here to put on a FIVE STAR MATCH!

The crowd seemingly cheers now as Rollins takes a deep breath.

Almost done! I'm not here to impress anybody. Maybe these people will start liking me again, but I'm not asking for anything. I'm here to impress myself, I'm here to be the BEST. Forget what Vince wants with his "Good and Bad Sides"; the only thing that matters to me is MYSELF! Now you may think I need to be defeated because that's how you roll, but Christian, this is every man for himself this week. We'll do everything it takes to walk away with a victory under our belt. It's what we both need, but only one will walk away victorious.

Seth Rollins offers a handshake to Christian as he inaudibly says your turn.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Christian looks at Seth's hand. Christian looks unsure.

Seth don't get me wrong but for all these years after I have been in this business I get something and that is experience. You can get experience only by time. And one of those experiences was "never trust anybody". Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you are a nasty, sinister, poker faced guy. I don't mean it. But in my career I have been betrayed so many times. Even my best friend left me alone in the ring in one of my most important match. So I could shake your hand and I really want to do that but nobody can guarantee that you won't kick me in the gut. This may sound like paranoia to you but that isn't. This is keeping things sure. And you keep one thing sure, that you will be a World Champion one day thanks to that briefcase you have in your hand. For many people it is an easy way to be a World Champion but I don't think that. Why? Because as you said you have beaten five other men to win that briefcase. You have not beaten that five other men in an usual way, you have beaten all of these five men in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match! I have been in ladder matches for my entire career. I have been in these ladder matches as one part of a team, or as individual. After all these matches I felt nothing but pain. These matches are brutal as hell. And you have left that match victorious. I respect your for that. Also I respect you for finally on being on a good side. Not Vince Russo's good side. You are a really talented wrestler. You are the future of business and you are a future World Champion for sure. I respect you for not being an a** kisser anymore. Because with or without Vince Russo, you will be a star. I am happy that you have decided not to be Vince Russo's dog or his soldier. You have the power in your palms as you have that briefcase. Once you cash it in, you will be a champion and Russo will have nothing to do about it. He may give you a gauntlet match just like he gave one to Sting but you will be the one who will win. It is good to be your own man. I appreciate that and I respect your for that. You may belong to Russo's bad side from now on but you are on my good side and also you are good on these people's good side!

And our match... As you said you look for a win and I look for a match. A match that will make me prove that I still have it. A match that will show everybody that Christian is a real champion eventhough I haven't won a title for a year and a half! I was waiting for that match and thankfully I get it without waiting a lot. I will make my debut at Anarchy against the man who holds a MITB Briefcase. Actually this is a great opportunity for me to show that I deserve that real ONE MORE MATCH! Because you are a tough opponent Seth. You have been on N-X-T and Anarchy for a long time actually and you have performed great. You showed that you are a great wrestler and in every match of yours you planted a seed and finally you got your fruit. A fruit that will grow more and will leave a great taste in your mouth. I had that taste before but I didn't have that for a long time and I am seeking for that fruit now. That's why I need matches to plant that seed and get the fruit. I am going to do what you had done. I am going to work my way to the top. You are a hardworker and you get your works turn. Seth, your youth gives you something that is not good. Impatience. You are upset about your losses recently. You are not happy about your losses. You want to show that all those losses were fluke. You want to show that winning that briefcase took nothing from you. So this match is important to you, just like your match last week. This is not a contender match I am not The Rock but I can assure you that I am Christian and I have lost nothing! On Anarchy I will go against you and I will have only one thing in my mind, VICTORY! Because I need that! Because I have to win! Because I have to show that I deserve that ONE MORE MATCH! You have your chance to shine but I don't have that. I have to earn it. And this week I am going to start earning it, against you! You need that victory and I need that. So your fans and my Peeps are barely waiting for that match and also I barely wait it because just like you said, one man will leave as the winner, no disrespect but that will be me! And I know that match will be a Five Star Match! We both will perform great and after the match I will take that hand and shake it because if that match will be a clean one, we both will understand that we can trust each other.​

Christian lowers the mic and waits Seth's answer.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/14/13: The Rock/Umaga/CM Punk/Homicie vs Fandango/Bateman/Rhino/Sti

Fandango
But I have.

Fandango emerges from the back and looks towards the three in the ring.

Excuse me for one moment.

Fandango claps his hands twice and his music plays.

[video=youtube;OzMURyGo_9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMURyGo_9s[/video]

Fandango does his whole dancing shtick with the unnamed woman as Derrick Bateman and Maxine are off to the side. After he's done he grabs the mic again and addresses CM Punk.

Yes I have. Been in the ring with you that is. And I believe you've lost both times right? Maybe I'm confusing you with another neo Nazi looking punk but I'm pretty sure you're the one I beat at Lockdown. Yes I can tell by that ugly look on your face. Oh I'm sorry that's just you're regular face. Maybe instead of complaining about how you had to defend your title against three people, you actually step up and prove why you were champion in the first place. How many times do you have to lose this belt before you realize you're just not good enough? Now Fandango on the other hand, this is what a true champion looks like. I mean look at you three in the ring right now. You like to make fun of my outfit but I'm not the one dressed like a common street thug. I am a champion. I don't need to wear paint to hide my hideous face. Yes Fandango remembers you Sting. It was a dance off we were having before you cheated and attacked me. I can see why as you were obviously losing but still, I haven't forgotten that. And Homicide, you don't need to be a familia to have teamwork. Every team needs a leader and that's me. It worked last week and it'll work again this week. You're too preoccupied with trying to teach us a lesson, you just end up losing.

The crowd cheers their true champion of NXT as he stands there with a smug look on his face.

Yes I am the master of dance and yes we have rather unconventional ways of wrestling but who cares what we do in this ring. All that matters is time and time again, Fandango finds a way. I've beaten both the Extreme Champion and the Ironman Champion and now I go on to beat the People's Champion. I'm sorry but which people is the Rock the Champion of? The only people I see cheering for The Rock over myself are the same douchebags who would tattoo a bull on their shoulder. Fandango's skin is far too beautiful to ever put a disgusting needle to it. Fandango doesn't need to riddle his perfect body with tattoos. Only disproportionate ugly people do that.

Fandango stares directly at CM Punk at that last line and Derrick Bateman finally decides to get a word in.

Derrick Bateman
And don't even get me started on last week! LAX needed the help of The Rock, Trish and Umaga and you still couldn't get the job done. How pathetic do you have to be. There can be no more denial. If any gringo is holding you down it's me because I'm on a roll baby! I got a two match win streak and Fandango is undefeated, the odds are totally in our favor. We just have to make sure Rhino and Sting listen to Fandango and we'll stay on our winning ways. Oh yeah sorry Sting, I know you're the locker room leader and everything but you've been since the beginning of NXT and it's clearly not working. It's time for some new blood to freshen up this place and look no further than the Modern Day Double Dragons!

The crowd rallies behind the always charismatic Derrick Bateman

And if any of you have a problem with that, I'll be more than happy to sweep you off your feet.

Fandango gives them all a sly grin while Derrick is giving him applause saying "Nice catchphrase bro!".They soon move to the side of the stage when...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins looks at Christian, pauses for a moment before speaking.

264.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Alright, I get it... You can't trust me yet. I don't blame you Christian, I wouldn't have been offended if you had of called me a nasty, sinister guy anyways. You see, that's pretty much summed up who I am. I'll go dangerous in a match and put my body on the line just for a victory, I'll do anything it takes. Sure you've been betrayed but you've yet to be betrayed like I have, you've not experienced what Sting and Vince Russo have done to me. If anything Sting could just as well possibly align himself with Vince because I have chosen not to anymore, I've given up on them. When it comes to Sting, he's unpredictable but as I stated; he is not of my concern now. I understand the fear you hold Christian, I understand how you think I am going to kick you in the abdomen right now; but I won't. Not until we wrestle; two differences Christian... I am going to kick you in our match, we're going to hurt one another just for a victory. But I won't beat you down right now, there's no need for me to do such a thing even though Vince Russo would certainly approve of that kind of crap! Now I understand you've been in Ladder matches and have upheld that speciality to your namesake; surely this is an easy way of becoming Champion which is why I've decided to delay my time on cashing it in. You see, what I'm going to do first is get under Vince Russo's skin until he cannot take it anymore, now this is a real heads-up for anybody listening right now. But payback is sweet, Vince Russo can do everything he wants; at the end of the day I still hold this briefcase and this is what has been the downfall of us all. The fact he tried to do certain favors, shortcuts and such; I don't need them anymore! I am my OWN man! But there's one thing here Christian, you're a good guy but I don't need you to kiss-ass to me alright? Respect isn't given out like candy is outside, I might not be as much of a veteran as you are but I can establish myself without anybody's help. That Money In The Bank was my own doing, I didn't have Purveyors of Poison; I didn't have Jimmy Jacobs and Vince Russo wasn't even around! Now I may have turned a new leaf; but not everyone is trusting me yet. I don't expect them to yet Christian, it all takes time. I know how it works around here, people are just waiting until I fool them; that isn't happening. No matter what Vince wants me to do, I am no longer his puppet.

The real focus is this Wednesday's Anarchy; you wanting to prove you've still got it. I'm wanting to prove I can be victorious once again, it's been a long time coming Christian. This isn't easy on me at all, but you've got a long way before you can have your ONE MORE MATCH. I could be kind and give you the opportunity once I do manage to cash it in; but knowing Vince Russo he isn't going to let it happen. But all this talk of yours, it's kinda weird... I mean I understand you have a man-crush on me; but you've sadly taken this a bit too far. Tone down on the respecting me, thing is... I didn't expect you to praise me so much Christian. I expected it to be the other way around, questioning me to why I should be trusted. I guess you didn't really think of that did you? I don't want to talk about sour grapes and apples, so please... quit with the seed to the fruit crap. You said you've had that taste before, now... don't get me wrong... but that doesn't sound right! I certainly don't want to taste the fruit, I certainly don't need to taste the rainbows either... I hate skittles by the way! You can do everything it takes to work to the top like I have; but there are times where you'll slip down the ladder... you'll fight only to slip further down. Until you finally find that energy to reach to the very top; it's a long time coming. Don't expect things to happen so quickly... We're here for VICTORY, we're here to FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL! But I am the predator, I will survive at the end of the day and you will become my prey. Sorry Christian, sounded harsh right? But that's exactly the DRIVE I have given myself this week. Either way, this match will have us both shining... One becomes the Predator, One becomes the prey. I am the predator as I said; you're the prey. I cannot let you escape Christian, as much as you're a good guy and have all these peeps behind you. Some may start to get behind me, but this is my FIGHT TO SURVIVE, MY FIGHT TO PROVE! A loss for you won't do anything, A loss for me on the other hand... is my asphyxiation, my paroxysm... my own BLACKOUT!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF - Anarchy Writing Assignments

INSERT AFTER JEFF/SHANNON

After the bell rings, Jeff has his hand raised by the referee. His music is playing over the PA system and the crowd is cheering loudly.

Styles: What a win for "The Charismatic Enigma"!

All of a sudden, his music is cut off. The crowd and Jeff are both confused. After a few moments, Jeff's brother Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges on the stage, dressed in a black trenchcoat. He outstretches his arms, closes his eyes and smiles.

IMG_5663_650_display_image.jpg

Tazz: It's Matt Hardy!

Regal: He hasn't been heard from in weeks!

Jeff looks out to the stage with a confused look still across his face. He doesn't notice a person slide in behind him.

Styles: Is that who I think it is?!

It indeed is as it turns out to be The Hurricane.

detail.jpg

Jeff goes to turn around and, as he does, Hurricane grabs him by the throat, hoists him up and plants him with a devastating chokeslam! Matt then walks down the ramp towards the ring, still with his arms outstretched.

Regal: What in the bloody hell is going on here?!

The Hurricane stares down at Jeff as Matt enters the ring and Shannon is just getting to his feet. As he does, Hurricane and Matt both hold up his arms as the crowd boos. Hurricane drops his arm and backs away from him. As Matt continues to hold his arm high, Hurricane nails Shannon with a low blow. Shannon doubles over in pain and, as he does, Matt hooks him and connects with a Twist of Fate. Matt then turns his attention to his brother who is still feeling the effects of that chokeslam. Matt drops down to his knees and pulls a microphone out of his pants pocket.

Tazz: Shannon Moore AND Jeff Hardy are both down!

Matt grabs Jeff by the hair and lifts the microphone to his mouth with the other.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Welcome Home, brother.

Matt drops the microphone and Jeff's head. Hurricane places a hand on Matt's shoulder as Matt stretches his arms out wide once more.

Styles: Where has Matt Hardy been? And why did he assault his own brother like this?!

Tazz: Only Matt knows, Joey.....and maybe now The Hurricane too.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Dolph Ziggler vs. Perry Saturn

The UWF crowd are sitting in the arena, awaiting a moment of magic, maybe just someone to come out and relive their boredom as nothing has happened for a while. The crowd aren't waiting that long as Perry Saturn's theme song rings out over the PA System.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, TERRI
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Perry Saturn runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Moppy in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Perry slowly slings Moppy over his shoulder. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen coming from behind the curtain as well. Saturn waits for Terri as the fans cheer the duo. They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Perry slides in the ring as Terri slowly climbs up the steps, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner. He leans in and gives her a kiss as Terri has now got into the ring. Terri walks over to the apron, picking up 2 microphones. She walks back to the centre of the ring where Saturn is now as she hands him the other mic. The crowd are cheering as Terri and Perry look towards the crowd who are cheering like mad. Terri lifts the mic to her mouth and begins to talk.

001.jpg

Terri: Well Well Well, another week has passed and once again, Perry Saturn gains another victory and moves one step closer to becoming champion. Now I know what you are all thinking, and yes, my man has been impressive these past couple of weeks, he has seen that he deserves to win this little Anarchy Tournament and even go further then that and defeat Homicide for that Ironman Championship, although I must admit, Perry's last two opponents haven't really gave him much of a warm up for that Ironman Match should he beat one more man, just look at how quickly my man defeated Rhino two weeks ago, I didn't even get to break a sweat out here, it took me longer to get dressed and then last week against a man that is well known for tables, I wouldn't even have finished setting my own table at home by the time Perry made him tap out as well. I hope, no I am praying that my man can get a bit more of a challenge and warm up this week to prepare him for that long long match where he has to go all the way but like everyone knows, there is one man standing in the way of that, there is one man that Is going to be fighting for the same exact thing that Perry will be fighting for and we all know that that man is standing right in front of me, just finishing flapping his gums and speaking some absolute drivel, I understand Moppy more to be quite frank with you.

The crowd give out a cheer as Terri puts the Horns up, the crowd lapping it up as Terri looks impressed with herself. Perry just standing there holding his mic, not taking his eyes off Moppy as Terri goes to speak again.

Dolph Ziggler, the very man that stands in my Perry's way, in my way of success but I look towards you, I listened to every word you said and I'm struggling to figure out how you can be so confident? I am trying to process it inside my sexy little head but it just isn't coming to me and I know what your thinking, what is this women on about, let me explain it to you Hello My name is Dolph. My man has beaten the former International Champion, Rhino, my man then defeated a former UWF NXT Heavyweight Champion in Bully Ray, two men that obviously know what success is here in UWF and then two men that were apart of ECW as well, meaning I'm guessing they are just a bit more Hardcore then you, their pain barrier will be a bit more then yours but look at what my man did to both of them, he had them whining and tapping the mat, faster then my panties would hit the floor if Brad Pitt was in this ring right now. You see buddy boy, my man Perry Saturn, he is better then you in every way, he didn't need to take a week off just to have a bye to the final, Vince Russo knows what my man is capable of, he knows my man is a huge draw, Perry Saturn would have even had to face 2 other men just because you wanted to sit at home, that shows me you are scared Dolph, that shows me that you aren't a real man, your hair shows me you aren't a real man and the main thing that will show me that you aren't a real man come Anarchy is when Perry Saturn has you crying your little eyes out, tapping out and crying for the ref to get my man away from you but I am not going to let that happen, he will break something Dolph and we will send a message to Homicide because I know he will be watching, that's what you get when you decide to mess with the She Devil.

Terri once again puts up the devil horns as she looks towards Dolph who hasn't moved a muscle really. Perry still doesn't look interested in Dolph as he hasn't taken his eyes off Moppy. Terri lowers the mic and waits for something to happen.

OOC: Blizzard, I'm so sorry man, I should have really taken this weeks Anarchy off as The Ashes (cricket game between Aussies and England, goes all day pretty much) was on for the past 4 days and been really into that as I've had a bet going on it with some English people, I'm sorry dude, it's my fault and I can only do 1-1. I tried to keep it roughly about same length as yours but once again I'm really sorry mate.

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Win/Loss Records

Carlito
Carlito.jpg

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Chris Masters
090421_masters.jpg

Losses: 1

Curt Hawkins
957580_1329774417747_full.jpg

Wins: 0

Dolph Ziggler
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

Wins: 6
Draws: 1
Losses: 4

Goldberg
goldberg.jpg

Wins: 2

Heath Slater
tumblr_md59esaP781rbx528o1_250.png

Hernandez
Hernandez_zps777ecf16.jpg

Homicide
CideIronman_zpse881c974.jpg

Wins: 5
Draws: 1
Losses: 2

Jeff Hardy
JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg

Wins: 5

Jinder Mahal
jinder-mahal-bio.png

The Big Show
Big_Show.jpg

Wins: 2
Losses: 0​

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[video=youtube;ujCFSCwgvqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCFSCwgvqc[/video]

The crowd becomes unglued as The Rock walks out with mic in hand looking down at all the people in the ring but The Rock decides rather than go to the ring he would stay on the stage.

The Rock:
Finally… The Rock has come back to shut Fandingaling up down there and give the people a sense of peace. A sense of sensibility. A sense of reality. A sense of someone that makes sense when they talk. Someone that the people can cheer for, can look up to, someone that is a true champion. The People’s… champion. You see Fanny, you talk about not abusing your body with ink… The Rock is proud of his heritage and did this the natural way no matter how painful it is because The Rock is not going to do what people say. The Rock is going to do what The Rock wants and right now what The Rock wants to do is kick that funny lookin candy ass of yours. This is merely a preview of what is to happen at SummerSlam. This is going to be the beginning of your downfall. You think that you have this all in the bag, you think that you have all of this sewed up, you think that you have all of this figured out but all you have is your head shoved so far up your candyass that you’ve been blinded by the shit that has clogged your intestines.

You are so full of it that you can’t even see beyond yourself but The Rock is good at helping people realize what they fail to understand. What they try to hide from. And you… you are the most delusional of them all. You and your little boy toy down there Batman. You talk about new blood needs to keep things fresh and that is what you and your homie down there are going to do? Oh no no no what is going to happen is The Rock is going to show why the legends of this business run this thing. Why the legends are the future. Why the legends are the best in this business and why you young guns need to watch. Why you young guns need to know your roles and shut your mouths. The Rock is going to beat you, beat your friend there, beat Stinger down there and Rhino. And although The Rock hasn’t forgotten the years of beef that we’ve had Punky… just know that for this one night… The Rock will put all of that aside. The Rock will be sure that once all is said and done The Rock will reap whatever retribution he wants on you but while that match is going on… The Rock is going to do what is right… for the people. The Rock is going to be there and assist Homicide and together all of us… are going to right the wrongs of those gringos. The delusional gringos and show them what we are all about.

But if you think… if you think for one second that you still have a chance against us… do not… under no circumstance at all should any of you forget the ace in the hole. The trump card. The two time Extreme champion. The Samoan Bulldozer… Umaga.

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

Umaga lets out a thunderous yell as he marches down to the ring and slaps the steps as he walks up them and enters the ring.

Umaga:
They MOCK ME! They make… fun… OF ME! NO MORE! UMAGA! Will take care of you Fandango. UMAGA! Will hurt you Bateman. UMAGA! Will destroy Rhino.

Umaga walks up to Sting as The Rock starts sprinting down to the ring.

Umaga:
And Umaga… will kill you Sting.

The Rock grabs Umaga and starts pulling him back as Umaga said that with such a chilling tone Rock knew it would be best to keep Umaga in check.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF - Anarchy Writing Assignments

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Umaga and Derrick Bateman are both starting off the match for their respective teams as Bateman looks slightly nervous squaring off against the Samoan Bulldozer. Trish is at ringside cheering on for Umaga as Bateman runs up and tries to go for a shoulder block but isn't able to move the big man. Umaga just stares at Bateman as Bateman backs up and charges at Umaga again and hits a second shoulder block but Umaga still doesn't move. Umaga then snorts out his displeasure as Bateman backs up and charges at Umaga once again but Umaga goes for a clothesline which Bateman ducks, Bateman bounces off the ropes and runs up to Umaga and hits a dropkick, losing his balance but doesn't fall down. Bateman gets up and hits another dropkick and knocks down the big Samoan! Bateman looks pleased to have done that as Umaga slowly gets himself to his feet but Bateman goes behind him and executes a Russian leg sweep. Bateman then goes onto the apron as he looks at Umaga and goes for a springboard legdrop but Umaga moves out of the way. Umaga is already signalling for the Samoan Spike and approaches Bateman with it but Bateman jumps in the air and executes a hurricarana onto Umaga!

Taz: Wow I think Derrick Bateman just saved himself from a brutal shot of Umaga's! The kid's lucky there.

Umaga rolls near his corner and looks shocked that Bateman just pulled that off as he looks to his corner and tags in The Rock into the match! The Rock is getting a mixed reaction as he enters the ring and look at Bateman with wide eyes. Bateman seems to have butterflys in his stomach as they circle each other around the ring and Bateman tries to go for a takedown but the Rock keeps him grounded. The Rock shoves Bateman away and goes for a running clothesline but Bateman ducks under and hits a few swift shots to the head, then goes for a roundhouse kick but The Rock catches it, releases the leg and hits a huge heymaker onto Bateman. Bateman backs up a few paces as The Rock walks up and kicks Bateman in the gut and executes a snap DDT onto Bateman! Stratus starts to cheer for her man as The Rock goes for the cover..

1!

2!

And Fandango breaks the cover. The Rock has a staredown with Fandango, Fandango giving the Rock a creepy look as he backs away gracefully with The Rock giving him a raised eyebrow but gets distracted enough as Bateman jumps onto The Rock's back and gets him into the sleeper hold! Bateman looks to be struggling with all of his power to try and take out The Rock but The Rock stands there rolling his eyes, appearing to not even being affected from the hold as he grabs Bateman's arm and throws him over his shoulder. Bateman his holding onto his back in comfort as he tries to crawl to his corner but The Rock grabs onto his foot and denies him the opportunity. Bateman develops a funny look as he tries to reach his corner while crying out, but then turns around and kicks The Rock in the head as he jumps to his corner and tags in Sting into the match!

Styles: Here comes 'The Icon' ladies and gentleman! Things are going to get serious real quick!

Sting storms into the ring as he runs up and nails several quick rights to The Rock as The Rock is trying to defend himself from them, but is uable to as Sting knocks him down completely and lands some mounted punches. Sting gets up now as Umaga comes charging at Sting but Sting ducks the attack and lands some rights onto Umaga. Umaga knees Sting in the gut as he goes for the Samoa Drop but Sting slips behind him and nails a neckbreaker onto Umaga! The Rock is up now and hits a quick shot onto Sting, then another hit to the head as Sting looks to be confused a bit now but The Rock isn't giving him any breathing space as he nails a VICIOUS running clothesline onto Sting! The Rock gets up now and starts to yell to himself as he's looking to get a Rock Bottom into Sting already. Sting is getting to his feet as The Rock lunges at Sting and goes for The Rock Bottom but Sting elbows The Rock in the head a couple of times then knees him in the gut as he goes for the Scorpion Death Drop and nails it! The crowd loves it as Sting goes for the cover.

1!

2!

And Umaga breaks up the pin! Sting shoots up to his feet as he's pissed off now at Umaga. Umaga doesn't look to be pleased that his authority is being challanged as they start to exchange punches now as CM Punk and Homicide enters and the three starts to beat down on Sting but Fandango, Rhino and Derrick Bateman all enters the ring and all 8 men are now brawling inside the ring. Bateman throws out Homicide, Rhino and CM Punk both leave the ring and eventually Fandango and Umaga roll out of the ring as Sting and The Rock are left standing after the mini brawl and they are both looking at each other now. Both men are #1 Contenders in their matches for Summerslam but right now they want to prove their dominance over one another. Sting and The Rock both runs up and starts to exhange punches between each other once again, this time Sting seems to be getting the upper hand as he brings The Rock over to the corner and kicks him in the stomach then goes onto the turnbuckles as he hits The Rock with the 10 punches.

William: So much action happening at once. I mean look at the carnage outsid the ring!

Meanwhile outside the ring Homicide is brawling with Bateman, Rhino and CM Punk are going at it and Umaga and Fandango are exchanging blows. Umaga headbutts Fandango as Fandango goes onto his knees. Umaga and Trish both look under the ring as they end up pulling a table out of the ring as Trish sets it up as Umaga goes after Fandango but Fandango drives his fist into Umaga's gut. The referee tells everyone to get to their corners as Sting is ready to go for the DDT but The Rock lifts up Sting and rams him to the corner where he follows up with a series of shoulder thrusts. Everyone is back to their ring posts as The Rock is still laying waste to Sting with a series of punches and kicks, then whips him to the opposite corner where Sting crashes to the turnbuckles. Rock then runs up and goes for a running clothesline but ends up eating Sting's foot instead. Rock backs up a few steps as he runs back up to Sting but Sting steps up and hits the reverse atomic drop onto Rock, then brings him to the center of the ring and hits a running DDT onto The Rock! Sting then goes down covers Rock...

1!

2!

And The Rock kicks out! The Rock takes a quick look at the ref and starts to argue with him about the count then turns his attention to Sting and lifts him up then nails the Spinebuster onto Sting! The Rock looks down at Sting as Trish Stratus is cheering from ringside. The face team is cheering on Sting as The Rock is signalling for The Rock Bottom again, waiting as Sting is slowly making his way up again. The Rock watches Sting very closely as Sting is up on his feet and Rock lunges at Sting, nailing The Rock Bottom! The Rock is fired up in the ring now as he is preparing for The People's Elbow as he throws his elbow pad to the crowd and runs towards the ropes, jumps over Sting and returns to him as he poses to the crowd then drops the elbow but Sting moves out of the way just in time, Rock crashing to the mat as Sting gets up and jumps to his corner as he tags in Fandango into the match!

Tazz: Oh my, here comes the International Champ Fandango!

Fandango enters the ring and takes down Rock with a fashy clothesline, then looks at the approaching Homicide as he hits a flashy discus punch onto him. CM Punk enters the ring and goes after Fandango himself but Fandango ducks the attack and quickly hits a classy Russian Leg Sweep onto Punk. Fandango gets up but gets Ambushed from Umaga as Umaga is hitting some shots to the back but Derrick Bateman jumps onto the apron and hits Umaga with a springboard missile dropkick! Rhino then comes in and helps clear the ring with Derrick Bateman as Fandango hits a punch to The Rock's head, trying to keep him at bay as The Rock is trying to get the upper hand over his opponent at Summerslam. Fandango has Rock on both knees as he's landing some roundhouse kicks to the shoulder of Rock, then spins around as he goes for a back kick to The Rock's forehead but Rock catches it and gets onto his feet, Rocky then throws Fandango's leg down ands hits a big heymaker to Fandango's face. Fandango checks on his face and sees that his nose is actually broken and there's a bit of blood on it. Fandango slowly turns around and his face suddenly evolves into a sea of red fury as Rock tries to go for another punch but Fandango no sells that. Rock looks to be a tad worried as Fandango lets out a shivering battlecry and takes down The Rock and starts to wail on him with mounted punches.

Regal: Poor bloke got his pretty face broken up, now he's taking his anger all out on The Rock.

Taz: Oh man he's going wild on The Rock now. I mean look at him go.

Fandango has a fire being ignited in his eyes as he picks up The Rock and throws him to the corner where he furiously lands some punches to Rock. Rock sits down at the corner where Fandango starts to hit some stomps onto Rock then places his foot onto Rock's face as he is applying some pressure to the head. The referee forces Fandango to let go eventually as Fandango back up a few steps, but doesn't want to stop there so he runs up to The Rock and boots him across the face. The Rock is laying by the ropes as Fandango is screaming out in fury now, wanting blood because The Rock wrecked his face. Maxine jumps onto the apron and tries to calm him down but Fandango tells her to shut up, clearly now lost his cool. Umaga though comes from behind and turns around Fandango and nails the Samoan Spike onto Fandango! Trish is smiling now as Maxine tries to go after her at ringside but the referee doesn't allow it. Meanwhile The Rock is back up and walks up to his corner and tags in Homicide into the match.

Styles: I think Fandango was a bit too involved in this match guys, and now he's pretty much knocked out from the Samoan Spike. Fandango's in real trouble now!

Homicide walks up to Fandango as he circles around him and begins to stomp onto him, not happy that he lost the main event last week on Anarchy. Homicide crouches down and starts to mock Fandango, then gets up and lands a couple of soccer kicks to the chest and back of Fandango. Fandango tries to get to his hands and knees but Homicide boots Fandango back down with his foot. Fandango is clearly getting pissed off now as Homicide walks up and begins to stomp onto Fandango's head. Homicide then drags Fandango to the center of the ring where he then climbs onto the top rope and jumps off it, landing a diving double stomp onto Fandango! Homicide is posing to the crowd now and yells down to Fandango, then picks him up and goes behind him, lifts Fandango up by the back and does the Da Cop Killa onto Fandango! Fandango looks to be down as Homcide goes for the cover..

1!

2!

AND FANDANGO KICKS OUT! Homicide is the one now getting annoyed as he picks up up Fandango and tries to set Fandango up for the Gringo Cutter but Fandango shoves Homicide away from him. Homicide then snorts out loud as he turns around to face Fandango but Fandango quick hits Homicide with a spinning heel kick! Homicide is down now as Fandango goes onto one knee, trying to catch his breath. Fandango gets onto both feet as he looks at the heel team at the corner then picks up Homicide and nails the Swinging STO onto Homicide! Fandango then slowly climbs to the top rope as he's preparing to jump onto Homicide but Homicide runs up and tries to go for a quick superplex but Fandango shoves Homicide to the ground, still on his feet. Fandango then jumps at Homicide but Homicide sees it coming and executes the Gringo Cutter onto Fandango! Homicide is feeling it now as he picks up Fandango again and tries to go for Da Cop Killa once again but Fandango slips behind it, then both men rush at each other as they nail a double clothesline onto each other.

Taz: Both men are down! What's going to happen now?!

Homicide and Fandango are both slowly crawling towards their respective teammates as they try and tag someone into the match. CM Punk is the only man in his corner as Homicide reaches CM Punk and tags him into the match as Fandango is ready to tag Rhino into the match but Rock and Umaga both pull down Fandango's partners to ringside, preventing the tag! Fandango has a look of dispair on him as Punk runs up and boots Fandango on the back of the head. Meanwhile a brawl between the 5 men is happening at ringside as Homicide comes in and joins the brawl at ringside. Punk brings Fandango to the center of the ring where he starts to land some mounted punches and starts to mock Fandango, claiming that his title belongs to CM Punk soon. The Rock and Rhino are brawling near the annoncers table as Sting and Homicide are fighting on the exact oppsite side, Umaga is laying waste to Bateman somewhere in the middle as he slams Bateman onto the security barrier.

Regal: Oh dear this is getting brutal now. Why is there no order in this match?

Styles: Because this is Anarchy! There's no order needed!

Punk is in the center of the ring now bringing Fandango onto his feet as he nails a vicious DDT, driving Fandango's head to the ground! Punk then looks into the audience and starts to yell at them, saying how he's the best in the world as he picks up Fandango and his setting him up for the Go To Sleep but Fandango slips out and hits a Reverse DDT onto Punk instead. Meanwhile Rock and Rhino are fighting by the corner of the barrier as Rock slams Rhino's head onto the barrier, temporarily stunning Rhino as Rock rams Rhino onto the barrier. Rock then backs up a few paces and runs at Rhino but Rhino gets out of the way and Rock crashes to the barrier. Rhino the steps up several paces away as he looks at Rock with keen eyes and charges at Rocky, then lands a HUGE GORE as Rhino and The Rock crashes through the security barrier completely! The crowd is chanting "holy shit" as both men appear to be unconscious!

Taz: Holy shit! Did you see that?!

Bateman is down now at ringside as Umaga climbs onto the top turnbuckle and is prepared to jump onto Derrick Bateman from ringside with Trish holding him in place while Punk nails a low blow onto Fandango and executes a vertical suplex onto Fandango. Umaga is ready to jump as Sting appears out of nowhere and shoves Umaga off the top turnbuckles, crashing nearby while crushing Stratus between him and the barricade! Umaga and Stratus are both down completely as Sting appears to be content that he left his mark on Umaga but Homicide climbs onto the rope behind Sting and looks behind him where the table is at, puts Sting onto his back while hooking both arms as he looks behind him a final time, jumps off the ropes and lands onto the table at ringside with Da Cop Killa!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!

Regal: For the love of God somebody check up on these people. Everyone seems to be seriously hurt in this match!

Taz: Hey come on baby, this is Anarchy we're talking about. This ain't for the weak of heart!

CM Punk is watching the madness unfold as he picks up Fandango once again and nails the Go To Sleep onto Fandango! Punk looks to be finally relieved that he has this match in the bag but Derrick Bateman comes climbing onto the apron holding onto a chair, jumps from the ropes and hits CM Punk on the back with a Van Terminator! Punk is down now as the crowd is going wild. Bateman helps Fandango up but Fandango pushes him away and starts to yell at him. Bateman asks what's wrong and Fandango points his finger to his broken nose and say's that's what's wrong. Bateman starts to giggle as Fandango tells him to get out of the ring so he can finish his match, to which Bateman shrugs his shoulders and leaves the ring. Fandango then turns around and sees Punk but Punk rises up quickly and gets Punk into a small package..

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Taz: Wait what?

Styles: CM PUNK PINNED THE CHAMP! HE PINNED THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!

Winners of the match: The Rock, Umaga, CM Punk, and Homicide!

TheRockWins_display_image.jpeg
new_umaga.jpg
Homicide-tna-superstar-10.jpg
CM-Punk-won-the-No_1-Contender-match.jpg

The crowd is firing off massive amounts of heat now as CM Punk quickly retreats from the ring as Fandango can't believe what just happened. Punk is walking up the steps now as the referee is holding out his hand in victory. Bateman rushes into the ring with Maxine as they all check up on Fandango, who appears to be mad as hell now. A bunch of medical personel is running up and is seeing everyone that's still down from the vicious match that was just witnessed.

Styles: Bodies everyone ladies and gentleman, I wonder who's going to make it to Summerslam in one piece after next week's episode?

Regal: Well I guess we will find out after Anarchy ladies and gentleman. Hopefully Anarchy's superstars will actually be able to particiapate in their matches without getting too seriously hurt.

Taz: This is crazy guys. What kind of wreckage will we witness next week? Well tune into Anarchy next week to find out. See you all next week on Anarchy!

The last shot is CM Punk signalling that he's going to win the International Title by doing the waist gesture to Fandango as Fandango is barely able to keep his anger bottled up, all while a bunch of the wrestlers, including Trish Stratus, is being checked up on by medical staff as stretchers are now being seen coming down to the ring.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/7/13 Edition

I forgot to comment on the show so here it goes. Tazz/Regal/Styles is a nice trio for commentary. I didn't mind the previous commentators but apparently we needed change. It was a very good opening segment with Russo throwing down the gauntlet for later in the show. Saturn wins although everyone knew that but a Saturn/Ziggler match is very...weird but they both did a nice job with their thread. Things between Russo and Rollins seem to be coming to a boiling point. I'm really intrigued about how this will all play out.

Nice to see Tyson get a win but the promo afterwards was hard to read. the font and the sheer volume of it made me have to take while to read it. Try breaking it up into paragraphs next time. The gauntlet match was a nice touch. I'm still behind the idea that you should bury guys who no show especially considering Reigns is just a body guard anyways but then we'd miss out on the gauntlet. I don't know why we needed Warrior and Hogan in there but Raven and JBL made sense.

Rock and Umaga showing some tension between the group but Rock goes on to win the title shot. I look forward to TTing again with Slim and I'll more than likely get a PPV TT up tomorrow. And of course great main event. Nice to see some small tension in the MDDD ranks. It's always great when writers add the TT's into their matches. Great show Anarchy crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.