UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 6/12/13 - A New Dawn

Thanks for the night off with, Punk. I'm going to make sure my promo is extra special this time. Justice will no doubt be served for it! I got my eye on that Angle/Curtis match. Could be sleeper of the night. Overall looks great and even more so that person in the middle of the new banner looks perfect haha

Blizzard

Reaction score
Ziggler vs. Umaga

[video=youtube;0A4Botm6YGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4Botm6YGM[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00118.png

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah, okay. Keep booing, let it all out, marks. I get it, alright? You’re all on top of the world right now, aren’t you? The fact that I’m not Mr. Money in the Bank right now puts you all on cloud nine, doesn’t it? Well, that’s fine, go ahead. Enjoy it while it lasts. I won’t hold it against you. Enjoy your moment, each and every single one of you that so badly wanted to see me slip and fall. I know you’ve all been waiting for this since I made my historic debut. So, you might as well make the most of it, because it’s your guy’s fault that lunatic Seth Rollins is Mr. Money in the Bank. Just like all of you, I’m curious how this train wreck is going to go. I know everybody’s probably expecting me to throw a fit, but why? I’m going to be on top soon enough, and when I say I’m going to be on top soon enough, that means this upcoming Anarchy.

Ziggler pauses, as he awaits for the fans to quiet down, explaining his previous statement.

Dolph Ziggler: Now, I just found out I’m taking on none other than the Extreme Champion, Trish Stratus. Oh, wait, it’s Umaga? My bad, Trish just wears the pants in the partnership so I assumed she was the champion. Anyways, when I found out who my opponent was, it was pretty quiet; everyone was expecting me to back out. This one guy even had the audacity to ask me ‘well, aren’t you scared?’ Scared? ME!? REALLY!? That’s the usual reaction, huh? When the Samoan music starts playing, the lights start flickering green, most people are quacking in their boots before Umaga finished struggling to get to the ring. That’s the reaction Umaga always aims for, anyway, because the strength and power he holds is a big part of his game plan. And, I’ll give him credit, most of the time, it works like a charm. Most of his opponents are crapping in their underwear, but me? Not a chance. Yeah, Umaga’s scary, his facepaint? It’s making me flinch, but c’mon, the only thing that’s scary about Umaga is Trish’s screaming, and believe me, I’ve heard that quite enough. Sure, you look at a man like Umaga, and you see a man that’s big… strong… tough… and as mean as anybody on the roster! He outweighs me, but make no mistake about it, I am STILL the bigger man! And that’s because I have the belief in myself that I… AM… THE… BEST!

The audience exploded in boos, as Ziggler has a huge smirk plastered across his face. Ziggler raises a hand in the air, signifying the fans to quiet down, but of course they deny the request. Nonetheless, Ziggler continues speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: It’s not just an empty threat or worthless claim, like Trish claims about Umaga being the most dominant superstar of all time or any other garbage that comes out of her mouth. No, it’s the absolute God’s honest truth! Every time that I step into the ring, I come armed with the knowledge that I am the most athletically gifted, technically sound, all around PERFECT superstar that this business has been crying out for! I have the confidence, and the belief in myself that I’m the best! That’s something Umaga will never have, as big and vicious he is, he’s never going to be on the level of yours truly. All Umaga has is his short temper, facepaint, and his so called potential to be at the top, but that’s nothing but the potential to lose to the better man! Because Umaga is nothing other than an mindless meat head that’s going to be outclassed and embarrassed by none other than ME! Dolph... Ziggler!

Ziggler lowers the microphone, as he patiently awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy: Matt Hardy Version 1 vs Ryback

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;KEhBLrnKc7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEhBLrnKc7Q[/video]

The file finishes downloading as Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges from the back with his MFer Shannon Moore and Reby Sky to a chorus of boos. Matt doesn't seem to be in a great mood tonight as tonight's Matt Fact pops up. It reads "Matt was robbed of winning the Anarchy MITB match".

Rumble32.jpg

"Team Mattitude" as they are referred to as reach the ring with the crowd still booing them out of the building. Matt demands a microphone and begins talking.

anarch_ring.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: You have got to be kidding me. I should be standing in front of you all with that green Money In The Bank briefcase in my hands. Instead, I stand before you a king without his throne. This is just unacceptable. It's just not right. I mean, it was a ladder match. A LADDER match. How did I manage to lose this match? Oh, that's right, I forgot. It was that neanderthal Ryback sticking his big fat synthetic nose in my business. Ryback, you struck a nerve at Money In The Bank. You triggered a natural reflex in me where I felt the need to go "extreme" and I gave you exactly what you deserved and that was a Side Effect through a ladder. It was a moment that these fans will remember forever. It was one of those iconic moments that will live on forever. If I had to do it over again, I would've never done it because I'm not here to deliver Kodak moments to the UWF Universe. I'm here to win matches and be successful. Who cares if it was spectacular? It didn't get the job done and that's all I care about. Ryback, instead of rolling over and accepting the fact that you could never win a match like that and letting your obvious superior secure the victory, you pandered to these people and you tried to make your valiant comeback and I shortened that pretty damn quick.

The crowd begins chanting "HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS!" Matt cuts them off.

Matt Hardy Version 1: I do agree with you all. Jeff Hardy does suck but Matt Hardy Version 1 does anything but suck. Just ask Ryback himself. I can recall a certain time when I made Ryback and his friend Monty Brown look like a couple of losers when I took them both out by myself, no thanks to a certain someone in this ring Shannon. I didn't even break a sweat before making you tap out Ryback. So, when you wanted another piece of me at Money In The Bank, I gotta say, I was shocked but not surprised. I always took you for a glutton for punishment and this week, when I heard I was facing you one on one, I was overjoyed because, we have a new International Champion and no number one contender so your plan of keeping me away from a guaranteed world title shot backfired because, when I get my hands on you, Ryback, I'm going to demolish you and I'm going to do it quick. When management sees just what Matt Hardy Version 1 is capable of, they will have no choice but to give me my shot and I promise you, one shot is all I'm going to need.

Matt pauses to think about how great it would be to be world champion. Roby starts rubbing his shoulders and Shannon is talking trash to different audience members. Matt then continues.

anarch_ring3.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: "Feed Me More". You want more? You want more punishment this week? I'll be happy to oblige because from here on out, there's no more fun and games. My head is in the game and my goal is the International Championship. Face it, Ryback, you're just going to be known as a tiny little footnote on the career of Matt Hardy Version 1 when I finally, after years of being held down and held back, reach the pinnacle and I usher in a new Era of Mattitude and I bring a sense of class to Anarchy. I will become a champion that you can be proud of. A champion you can sell t-shirts of, book on late night talk shows. The face of this company won't be John Cena, The Miz or any pretender like that. It's going to be a true wrestling icon, a legend in this business, me. A man who has it all. A beautiful Playboy bunny of a fiancee, a loyal student, millions of dollars, a mansion to live in but one thing is missing but I will have it soon enough. Ryback is just the stepping stone.

Just at that moment.....

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Ziggler vs. Umaga

[video=youtube;yKJ2GIiBNuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJ2GIiBNuI[/video]

The sound of a piano can be playing before a voice is heard. Something that hasn’t been heard before.

I see you bitches talkin loud but you ain't sayin shit
Get the fuck from 'round hurr, you don't rep my shit
Y'ain't from my city, you don't know about this
You don't want that drama, y'ain't ready for it bitch
Now throw it up (yeah hoe) throw it up
Throw it up (yeah hoe) y'ain't ready for it bitch
Throw it up (yeah hoe) throw it up
Throw it up (yeah) y'ain't ready for it bitch

The new entrance theme “Throw it Up” by Yelawolf feat. Gangsta Boo and Eminem fill up the arena as Trish comes out to boos from the crowd but she is all smiles looking down at the ring.

Forever untouchable Trish Stratus:

I felt it was time to find something that fit better and what better than this right? All I hear are you little people out there talking loud but none of you are saying anything. It is just a bunch of noise that all of you try to make to I don’t even know why. I mean what is the purpose? Because you think that your string of words is going to be enough to overtake my monster? My client… the two time Extreme Champion? Because you think that since you came up short at Money in the Bank and allowed some dork named Seth win that now you can bounce back against one of the best… no wait the best that has been in UWF? The beast, the monster that has only been pinned one time due to interference. One time in months. Two losses in his career thus far and you think that you have the magical touch, the mystical powers to do what nobody single handedly can do? I know you need to have some sort of confidence… but there comes a time when you need to embrace reality and when you do… you will understand that there is nothing but pain in your future Ziggles.

I mean all you want to do is make jokes because I talk while he does all the destruction? I mean really I’m hoping that one day someone will bring forward something original. Something that hasn’t been repeated every other week. Either Umaga just doesn’t talk and I’m the “wrestler” although I showed on the last episode of Anarchy that I am more than capable of holding my own in the ring still. Or he and I just go to the back and have sex every day or something. It gets tiresome and if anything it only adds fuel to the raging inferno that is brewing inside of Umaga. So really… if you have a death wish… if you feel you want your career to be cut a little short I encourage you to continue down this idiotic path. Look at what happened to Taz… he isn’t even around. He had to be stretchered out. Umaga doesn’t know remorse and doesn’t care who gets hurt as long as the opponent is left lying. That is all he knows and that is something that you will soon understand. You mess with my monster and you will be hurt. You mess with me and you will be destroyed… and you have messed with me.

Trish paces around a little bit before continuing.

Forever untouchable Trish Stratus:

Now you wanted to talk about empty threats and state a claim to being the best… but I ask you what have you done? What have you accomplished? I’m thinking and the answer is nothing. I state the claim that Umaga is one of the most dominant forces in UWF and what do I have to back that up? Two time champion, stopped the ones that claimed to be the best like Sting, CM Punk, Angle, took three guys to eliminate him from the Rumble… and there is the fact that he has only two losses ever since January. You already amassed half of that and come Anarchy you will tie him in the loss column as you will be just another victim. Umaga is the beast but I am the brains and together we have run through Anarchy. And when the time comes you will soon realize the errors of your way Ziggles. Soon you will understand what true pain is.

Trish lowers her mic staring down at Ziggler.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Ziggler claps his hands, as he tilts his head with a smirk plastered across his face, before turning toward the stage, responding to Trish.

normal_RAW_999_Photo_091.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Bravo, Trish, bravo. You’ve just proved my point. Matter of fact, you’ve proved everyone’s point! And that’s you wear the pants in the relationship, whilst all that mindless meat head does is follow your orders. Trish rolls her eyes, as the audience explodes in cheers, surprisingly toward Ziggler who brushes them off, continuing. What did you say before you come out here to Umaga? Huh? Did you tell him to chill out, relax, I’ve got this? You did, didn’t you? You told him you’d take care of me trash talking wise, and in the ring, Umaga would completely decimate me. Why are you lying to him, Trish? I mean, c’mon, look at me. I am the single greatest star on this show, I sent Curt Hawkins straight to the emergency room, and soon enough, he asked for his resignation! Look at me, I… am… PERFECTION! Hell, I’m way beyond perfection right now, I’m in a league of my own, a league Umaga wishes he can come close too! So, the next time you see Umaga, Trish, tell him I told him, the whole ‘monster’ thing he has going on, it doesn’t scare me. I’m going to treat him like I’d treat anyone else, and that’s someone who simply can’t handle being in the ring with someone this damn good.

The audience released a mixed reaction, the boos louder than the cheers, as Ziggler is bragging about himself, once again. Ziggler points to Trish, as he nods his head, speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: I didn’t realize how damn lucky I am until you came out here, Trish. I didn’t know your ‘client’, Umaga, only has two losses under his name. You people are wondering how I am lucky, when I should be screwed. This man has only two losses, and one of them was due to interference. That’s impressive! That’s historic! That will be talked about forever. You know what else is going to be talked about forever? And that’s the moment when I, Dolph Ziggler, defeated your client, Umaga, and added a third loss to his name. That’s going to be impressive! That’s going to be in the history books for a LONG time! That’s what I’m interested in! I’m interested in beating the monster and showing him exactly why the whole persona he has going on is kid’s stuff. While I’m as real as it gets! Because if you people want to see a REAL decimation? Just wait when I get in the ring with Umaga! Because once I’ve Zig-Zagged him to the canvas, no one will ever remember his ‘impressive’ record, the only thing they’ll remember is Dolph Ziggler stealing the show!

With that said, Ziggler takes a moment to soak up the crowd response. The boos increase in volume as the fans pick up on Ziggler’s pause, but the negative reception brings a smirk to Ziggler’s face.

Dolph Ziggler: I have a death wish you say Trish? I pissed off Umaga, and added fuel to the raging inferno inside of him. When you piss off Umaga, you piss off Trish. And when you piss off Trish, you’re going to get destroyed in this ring. That’s GOOD! I want Umaga to be pissed off. I want Umaga to want to kill me. Tell Umaga to bring his A Game, because the expression on everyone’s faces when I beat him will be priceless! Especially you, Trish, when I beat your monster, you’re going to be shocked. Hell, everyone will be shocked because they had no doubt in their mind that Dolph Ziggler just couldn’t get the job done. Go right ahead, DOUBT ME! I want you all to doubt me because come Anarchy, I will prove everyone wrong by beating Umaga. Trish, your monster will be SLAYED, by none other than ME, and this is a name you will all never forget – Dolph… Ziggler!

Ziggler lowers the microphone, as he soaks in the boos, before being interrupted by Trish.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish isn’t the least bit amused as she raises her mic.

Forever Untouchable Trish Stratus:
You are so quick to jump to conclusions and believe that you and “everyone” has the same opinions. But you see… what you fail to realize down there Ziggles is that your quick way of thinking in only looking at what you see in front of you is what will keep you from achieving anything. You think that just because I do more talking than Umaga then I have to run everything. That would be like saying that Heyman is the man while Lesnar is the punk because Heyman does more talking. Your way of thinking is so simple… it is amazing that you know your way to the ring and even have the coherence of mind to formulate statements in such a way that can get these moronic fans to even agree with you but then again when you combine so many simple minds in one room they are all bound to agree which is why they will side with you over me. Every time they will. Because no matter what you attempt, no matter what you try to do you will always relate more to them than myself and Umaga because people have a natural hatred of success.

Success is something that you do not fully grasp and come Anarchy will still be foreign to. You may have done something to Curt Hawkins but ask me… who really is he? He is a nobody that has accomplished nothing so of course he would leave. But when you defeat someone that is legit like say a Taz, Sting, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, or someone with some name recognition… then you can start name dropping. Until then it would be wise of you to just keep that shut because honestly all you are doing is embarrassing yourself by doing that compared to what my monster has accomplished. And I’m not sure if you heard that part clearly… MY MONSTER… not me. He does the work. He beats people up. He destroys people. And in the form of Taz… he’ll put them on a stretcher and have them carted off.

But really you try to give yourself far too much credit. You think my monster is concerned with you? He has spoken in the presence of Taz, in the presence of champions. He wouldn’t dare waste his breath on someone like you. You think you are really getting to him? That you are pissing him off? You aren’t. You aren’t a threat to him. You’re not even a threat to me. I could compete against you and kick your scrawny little ass myself. I see you and your claim of being perfection and all I see is a pathetic little kid grasping at straws because he did one thing and will ride that each and every single day because that is all he has managed to accomplish. But I’ll let you know this Ziggles, at the end of the match nobody is going to be concerned or even remember that Umaga beat you. All that will be in mind is what is Umaga and Trish Stratus going to do next. You’ll be forgotten, cast aside, and looked upon as nothing. And since I despise wasting my time with nobodies… I bid you farewell.

Trish turns and walks back through the entrance way.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy: 6/12/13 Edition - A New Dawn

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The camera pans the arena as the new Anarchy theme plays over the PA system. The crowd are going wild as pyro shoots out of the stage, when it all dies down the camera continues to pan the arena before a familiar voice is heard.

ga8PK.gif

Christy Hemme: Please welcome the Chairman of UWF, Mister McMahon!

[video=youtube;8LNntKxEAgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNntKxEAgY[/video]

hXcEo.gif

The crowd go crazy as the legendary 'No Chance in Hell' theme plays and Mr McMahon makes his way out onto the stage taking the crowd by surprise!. The chairman looks around at the crowd with his hands out, he's loving the reaction he's getting as the crowd bow to him. He then power walks down the ramp in a way only he can. Vince wastes no time getting down into the ring where he is handed a microphone.

10sg6fd.jpg

Mr. McMahon: I've never done this before so bare with me.. WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT ANARCHY!

The crowd go wild for The Boss as he kicks off Anarchy.

Now this show I brought about first as a show to show off the lesser known talents, to show the rising stars, the hungry lions that were waiting for their breaks and the veterans who wanted one more shot at the big time but over time it grew into it's own entity and now it stands rebranded and a brand in it's own right equal to both Raw and Smackdown and that has to be commended!. But now that it is Anarchy, I think it's time this show started living up to the sort of chaos, controversy and bedlam you associate with the word 'Anarchy' and that is why I am here this evening. I am here to create Anarchy!, I am here to introduce to you a new General Manager who promises unrest, who will bring controversy in abundance and a man who will no doubt change everything you thought you knew about Anarchy... I never thought this day would come but I'll trust my gut instinct because the new General Manager of Wednesday Night Anarchy is... Vince Russo.

The crowd are aghast as they turn to the entrance way.

Styles: He can't be serious?... son of a bitch he is!

[video=youtube;AaRlmQSQxH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRlmQSQxH8[/video]

The crowd begin to boo as soon as they hear the drone and this animosity is only heightened when Vince Russo walks out from behind the curtain. He looks around at the crowd for a second before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, he walks up to Mr.McMahon and shakes his hand, McMahon leaves the ring and hands the microphone over to the new GM.

09.jpg

Vince Russo: You didn't miss me did ya?

The crowd give Russo a loud negative reaction.

Ah, I don't know why I even bother. The bottom line is this, I am the General Manager of Anarchy and I'm gonna change things around here to the way I think they should be. I don't care about ya chain wrestling', or ya lucha-libre's because they ain't getting it done any more. This show is going to be about what the name suggests it would be... Anarchy. More chaos, more extremity, more vulgarity, more of everything your mother told you not to do, that's what we got on offer. It's time we got rid of the dead wood too, so it's my prerogative to focus on the future, to focus on the Seth Rollins', the Dolph Ziggler's, the CM Punk's because they are what will lead this brand to the top of the business.

The crowd give a mixed reaction to Russo but still mostly negative with chants of 'Fire Russo!' breaking out already.

Tonight I will make my first move as General Manager and say that the winners of tonight's matches, not including Sting against Raven, will be named contenders to the International Championship at Lockdown in a Four Way Cage Match!, how do ya like that one?

The crowd cheer Russo for once.

And one more thing, at Lockdown I will be introducing a new Championship Title to Anarchy, it will be called the Ironman Championship, the competitors?, well I haven't made my mind up yet, so I'll need to see who impresses me enough to prove their worth. And that goes for everybody, if I see you ain't pullin' ya weight around here no more your gone, kaput, never comin' back, because that's how I roll. Enjoy the show.

FoleyStyles_zps58678f33.png

Styles:
Well... I don't even know what to say after that but I'll keep it clean so I can keep my job, I can't believe Vince Russo is our new boss.

Foley: Neither can I Joey but I too enjoy this job so let's just try and forget and move on.

Styles: I'll try as best we can but to be fair we do have quite the distracting line up tonight here on Anarchy.

Foley: Some of the biggest stars on Anarchy will collide tonight Joey, I can't wait.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Angle.gif

The marching drum roll of Kurt Angle's brand new theme kicks in and the crowd is set ablaze into wild cheers, some fans are even chanting "USA!" while others are chanting "Kurt! Kurt! Kurt!" but it all is pointing towards one single thing, the arrival of Kurt Angle, the fans are looking everywhere for him, anxious for the slow rise. Angle rises up from under the stage and throws his fists into the air as pyro shoots out behind him in the patriotic red, white and blue!. Angle marches down to ringside full of intensity, he steps up onto the ring apron before getting into the ring and doing his signature twirling pose as the crowd go wild.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in 225 pounds he is the 'Wrestling Machine' Kurt Angle!.

f0t99y.jpg

The music of Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman hits the PA system and the crowd begin to cheer for everyone's favourite goofballs. Curtis, Bateman and Maxine all make their ways out to the ramp. Curtis takes the lead walking down the ramp as Maxine and Bateman head to ringside. Curtis leaps over the top rope as he gets into the ring, ready for his match, more focused than he has been in recent weeks.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Derrick Bateman and Maxine, from Westbrook, Maine, weighing in at 244 pounds, Johnny Curtis!.

Angle_zps714071d5.jpg
Vs
Curtis_zpsb2c6aaca.jpg

The bell sounds and the two men in ring meet in the middle and lock up. Both men push hard into the lock-up before Angle takes the upper hand with a Side Headlock before he whips Curtis over his hip and down to the mat below with a Headlock Takeover. Curtis gets his legs up and around the head of Angle forcing Angle to break his hold. Both men get to their feet, Curtis quickly takes Angle over with an Arm Drag, Angle gets back up but is immediately taken down again with another Arm Drag, this time Curtis keeps a hold of the arm of Angle locking it up in a Keylock. Angle wastes no time getting out of the hold kicking up and catching Curtis on the head knocking him backwards. Kurt on two knees then takes Curtis over with a Fireman's Carry down to the mat where he now applies a Side Headlock on a seated Curtis who reaches out for the bottom rope but to no avail. Curtis still manages to get back up to a vertical base and drives a few elbow strikes into the mid section of Angle before grabbing his arm and pulling him into a Short Arm Clothesline flooring the Olympic Gold Medalist.

Styles: This has been a closely fought contest thus far Mick.

Foley: I see Johnny has his serious hat on this week, such a shame.

Curtis goes to work on Angle with stomps on the ground before lifting Angle up and pushing him into a corner. Curtis then proceeds to hit him with several kicks to the midsection, Kurt falls down in the corner. Curtis goes to the opposite corner before running at Angle and hitting him with a Low Dropkick in the corner catching Angle square in the face. Curtis gets up and walks over to Bateman and Maxine, they exchange high fives before Curtis turns around and goes back to work. As Angle is crawling back to his feet Curtis goes over and grabs him around the head before hoisting him up into the air with an attempted Suplex however Angle counters in mid-air landing down behind Curts. Immediately Kurt wraps his arms around the waist of Curtis before lifting him into the air and dropping him down behind him with a German Suplex!. Angle keeps the hands clasped as he rolls back onto his feet and hits another German Suplex!. Angle lifts Curtis up and again straight into the air before releasing him with the third and final German Suplex!

Styles: Angle with the trifecta of Germans!

Foley: I once met a trio of Germans, it was on a night out with 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright in Munich.

Angle stands up and immediately looks to be going for the Angle Slam but Derrick Bateman jumps up onto the apron to distract Angle. Angle looks over as Derrick Bateman mocks Angle calling him 'baldy' amongst other horrible insults. Angle walks over to Bateman only to be blindsided by a Superkick from Curtis which knocks Angle down to the mat holding his jaw. Curtis goes for the cover but Angle is too close to the ring ropes. Curtis looks down at Angle in frustration, he drags him up to his feet and towards the middle of the ring Curtis proceeds to hoist Angle up into the air and arch backwards slamming Angle to the mat with a Northern Lights Suplex!. Curtis bridges for the cover.

Angle rolls the shoulder out. Curtis gets really quite frustrated and begins to shout at the referee who gives him a warning. Curtis walks over to Bateman and Maxine who try to come up with a plan when suddenly Bateman goes under the ring and pulls out a Ghetto Blaster!. He pushes play and the fun begins, 'Stayin' Alive' plays from the 80's monstrosity and Curtis begins to tap his foot.

Foley: Dude Love would be so proud right now.

Styles: Just when you think he's turned a new leaf as Johnny Curtis... out comes his inner Fandango.

Curtis begins to dance around the ring as Angle struggles to his feet, he hits Angle with a shot to the midsection and clubbing blow upside the head before going for a Russian Leg Sweep, he hits it and it looks all but over for Angle!. Curtis gets up, feeling the power of disco he walks over to the corner, he shakes his ass a little bit before leaping up onto the top rope. He's looking for the Diving Leg Drop but the tape stops playing. Curtis looks down angrily at Bateman who yells 'I need to rewind it, it's a cassette!', Curtis replies 'Just switch to the B side!', as Bateman faffs around on the outside Angle has gotten back up to his feet and he runs up and grabs the distracted Curtis grabbing him around the waist and throwing him overhead with an avalanche Belly to Belly Suplex!. Curtis crashes to the mat and Angle walks over to the Ghetto Blaster and punts it off of the mat, Bateman looks up at Angle with vengeful eyes as he scurries to put his prized possession back together.

Styles: Well that was entirely ridiculous.

Foley: Angle's such a spoilsport!

Angle stands behind Curtis and waits for him to get back to his feet, as soon as Curtis gets back to his feet Angle goes for the Angle Slam but Curtis reverses somehow and lands down behind Angle, Angle turns around into a toe-kick before Curtis hits him with a DDT!. Curtis turns Angle over and covers.

Angle rolls the shoulder out!. Curtis says enough of this and heads back up to the top rope, with Angle prone on the mat he leaps off with his Maine Jam Leg Drop, he gets great height on the leap but Angle manages to roll out of the way making Curtis miss him entirely!. Angle rolls back up to his feet and grabs Curtis and deadlifts him up into an Angle Slam twisting and slamming Curtis to the mat below with great power. Angle stays on top of Curtis for the cover.

...3!

Winner and Number 1 of 3 to Enter Four Way Cage Match at Lockdown: Kurt Angle!

angle-ss04.jpg

Angle has his hand raised by the referee and he celebrates knowing he has earned his place in another championship opportunity.

Styles: Angle did it!, what a way to kick off the new era of Anarchy, Kurt Angle who couldn't compete due to a concussion at Money in The Bank gets his opportunity back at the expense of a very game Johnny Curtis.

Foley: Johnny Curtis showed tonight that he's no slouch in the ring, but Angle simply wanted it more and he's now earned his shot at Lockdown in the Fatal Four Way.

We cut to backstage interviewer Josh Matthews where he is standing alongside Matt Hardy Version 1, his MFer Shannon Moore and his fiancee Reby Sky. The crowd immediately begin to boo as he is shown. Josh starts off the interview.

hqdefault.jpg

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is Matt Hardy!

Matt looks at Shannon and Reby in disbelief. Josh goes to continue but Matt cuts him off.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Ummm.....excuse me, Josh. What did you just call me? My name is not just Matt Hardy. Plain old regular Matt Hardy was the guy who would pander to these fans, throw himself off of high places through flaming tables and barbed wire. I would do idiotic and dangerous things just to entertain "my fans". But, I didn't really have any fans. Plain old regular Matt Hardy was a joke. He was the punchline to everyone's jokes. "Fatt Hardy". "Matt Hardy Will Not Diet". That's what my so-called "fans" would write about me and chant at me. I came to the UWF once briefly as a guest on Daniel Bryan's "Dragon's Lair" and instead of a warm reaction, I was vilified and jeered by these people I spent years beating my body up to entertain. Then, when he attacked me, everyone cheered. No one cared about plain old regular Matt Hardy so I decided to make a change. I became more than just a man. I became a symbol of excellence. I am Matt Hardy Version 1, Josh, and you will refer to me as such and we won't have any problems. Got it?

Shannon pats Josh on the shoulder and smiles at him as Matt glares. Josh responds.

Josh Matthews: My apologies. Matt Hardy Version 1, tonight you have a chance at redemption against the man, you felt, kept you from becoming Anarchy's Mr. Money In The Bank. What are your thoughts going into tonight's match?

Matt again looks around flabbergasted and then offers a retort.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Wow, you are the worst interviewer I've ever had the misfortune of being interviewed by. Where's Kevin Kelly or Dok Hendrix when you need them? Well, allow me to shed a little light on this subject. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that I should have possession of that Money In The Bank briefcase. I had it in my grasp but that no-talent imbecile known as Ryback got involved and distracted me, allowing that pathetic excuse for a professional wrestler Seth Rollins to grab the briefcase. That should have been my moment of glory. I should have been hoisting the briefcase above my head perched high atop that ladder. Instead, I woke up laid out on a stretcher because I made one simple error: giving these people what they want by putting myself and Ryback through a ladder. The fans always get what they want. I think it's about time someone else got their way and that's going to be me because, whether you like it or not, I will become International Champion and all of you will become Followers in the ways of Mattitude.

All 3 walk off, leaving Josh Matthews visibly shaken.

==============================================

images

==============================================

We go backstage where Vince Russo is walking by, he walks into Ryback.

vince-russo.jpg

Vince Russo: Hey big man, I just thought I'd let you know that I don't think you've been pullin' ya weight around here lately and I've decided to make your match a Pink Slip on a Pole Match.

Ryback forces Russo up against the wall in the corridor.

Ryback: WHAT?!

Vince Russo: Hey man, it's up to you to save ya own ass.

Ryback snarls at Russo, drops him down on the floor and marches towards the curtain.

Styles: A Pink Slip on A Pole Match?, what is this?, WCW?!... you've gotta be kidding me.

Foley: I never thought I'd see the day where this match was brought back from the doldrums of the past.

Styles: Okay for everyone at home who's confused, in this match a pink slip is hanging from a pole in one of the corners, the object of the match is to climb up and retrieve the pink slip... to keep your job!. A pink slip to keep your job!... this is Blue. Add to that the winner not only keeps their job, but also gets a title shot?... this is crazy!

Foley: Tell me about it... I lost one once... came back in a week... ugh.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a Pink Slip on A Pole Match!

FEED ME

ryback-o.gif

'Meat On The Table' hits the PA system and out comes 'Big Hungry' full of rage he begins to channel the energy of the crowd. Ryback throws his hands down as pyro shoots out around him, Ryback looks up snarling before shouting 'WAKE UP!' and heading down the ramp. Ryback stomps down the ramp to the beat of his theme music before he steps up into the ring and throws his fist down in front of the ropes as the crowd chant 'FEED ME MORE!'

Christy Hemme: Introducing first from Sin City, weighing in at 295 pounds, Ryback!

Search For: Matt Hardy
Keyword: Version 1.0

OOOHH YEAAAAHHH

tumblr_mo07f96MWU1qzkr3vo2_250.gif

'Live For The Moment' plays over the audio system and the screen changes to that of Mattitude.com. From the back walks Matt Hardy with Shannon Moore and Reby Sky full of energy. They walk down the ramp together with Hardy throwing the V1 hand into the air several times as they do so. Sky and Moore head to ringside as Hardy gets into the ring and to the middle of the ropes, he stands on them and throws his V1 sign into the air once again.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Shannon Moore and Reby Sky, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 230 pounds, Matt Hardy Version 1!

Rybackanar_zps607bc613.jpg
Vs
Matt_zpsb60a2708.jpg

The crowd are already chanting 'Fire Russo!' as the bell sounds. Hardy immediately goes to run for the pole but Ryback stands in his way. Hardy runs directly into the massive frame of his opponent and falls on his ass. Ryback tells him to get up and fight, Hardy backs up into his corner and gets to his feet. He walks up towards Ryback and puffs out his chest in a bid to intimidate 'Big Hungry', Ryback wastes no time charging into Hardy lifting him up onto his shoulder and driving him into the corner opposite the one the pole is attached to. Ryback hits Hardy with some powerful Shoulder Thrusts before pulling Hardy out of the corner and up into a Military Press, Ryback pushes Hardy up and down several times to show his incredible strength, Ryback then releases Hardy and Hardy falls hard onto his face. The crowd are really behind Ryback as he attempts to keep his job in UWF. Ryback heads over to the corner where the pole is attached to.

Styles: Ryback is fighting for his job here, he has no time for Matt Hardy's shenanigans.

Ryback walks over to the corner but up onto the ring rope springs Shannon Moore, it's no disqualification so this is allowed, Moore clocks Ryback upside the head with a right hand but it has little to no effect as Ryback simply grabs Moore by the hair and pulls him into the ring with authority. Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy are down together, as they both get up Ryback runs at them and goes for a Double Clothesline but both men duck out of the way and Ryback misses and falls into the turnbuckle tripping over Shannon Moore's trailing leg. Hardy gets up and starts stomping at Ryback with the aid of Moore. Moore and Hardy drag Ryback out and proceed to hit him with a Double Suplex. Hardy pats Moore on the back and tells him to leave the ring and that he's got this. Hardy heads up to the top rope and does his signature guns pose before leaping off of the top rope and dropping the big leg across the throat of Ryback with the Diving Leg Drop!.

Styles: God dammit, Hardy and his entourage are cheating, they are going to cheat Ryback out of a job!

Foley: Hey, it's no disqualification, Matt Hardy's job is on the line as well!

Hardy begins to walk over to the pink slip on a pole. He climbs up the ropes in the corner but soon Ryback is up and at his back, he brings Hardy back down and pushes him down to the mat before trying to climb himself as Ryback begins to reach up for his contract Reby Sky gets up on the apron and flashes Ryback!. The crowd go wild, but it's only a distraction as she soon covers up and pulls out perfume and sprays it in the eyes of Ryback. Ryback is blinded, Hardy comes up behind him and hits him with a Low Blow. Ryback falls off the turnbuckles and Hardy lifts him up to his feet before wrapping his arm around the massive head of Ryback. Hardy then proceeds to spin and hit Ryback with the always devastating Twist of Fate!. Hardy then gets up and wastes no time climbing up onto the top rope, reaching up and retrieving the contract which saves his job and terminates Ryback's.

Winner and Number 2 of 3 Entrants in Four Way Cage at Lockdown: Matt Hardy (as a consequence Ryback is fired)

170px-Matt_Hardy.jpg

Hardy's MFers get in the ring and join him in celebrating their success, they quickly leave the ringside area however as Ryback begins to come to. The crowd are cheering as Ryback gets to his feet, but this is soon broken by a new theme.

[video=youtube;IQPvxM4uMHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPvxM4uMHQ[/video]

Fans begin to cheer like crazy as they see K-Dawg, The Notorious 187 Homicide, and Super-Mex Hernandez make there way to the ring. Homicide puts up two pistol signs as he looks amped up to make his way to the ring. Homicide is the first one there, while Hernandez follows. Ryback doesn't know what to do as Homicide and Hernandez get into the ring, Ryback lunges at them but he is soon overpowered by the two men. They beat Ryback down before Hernandez hoists Ryback up onto his shoulders and throws him over the top rope with the Border Toss!. The crowd are going wild as all this transpires, EMT's rush down to help Ryback to the back as Konnan comes into the ring with a microphone

l.jpg

Konan: Holedey, holedey it is none other then I K-Dawg, along with me are my compredne, my amigos the notrorious 187 Homicide and the biggest baddest Mexican you will ever meet in your damn life Hernandez. What you got right here is one of the best damn teams you have ever seen in LAX.

fans cheer and begin to bark some more as Homicide grabs the microphone and begins to speak

Homicide: Yo Konan ese' vato why in the blue hell are you doing this. Why in the blue hell are we sucking up to these white trash gringos here in Kentucky. Don't you remember holmes that these people here think that that us Latinos steal there damn jobs, don't you forget these gringos still support that damn KKK in no way in hell should we support them.

Konan:Henernadez decir Homicidios que estoy jugando con estos idiotas

Hernandez: Hes jugar con estos idiotas.

Homicide: Alright damn man I heard him I don't need you big ass lug to explain to me.

Konan: For basically all you damn rednecks that don't take the time nor the effort to understand what I just said I am playing with all you idiots. You see this is the respect you get. You people get all damn quiet when we are speaking in our native tongue. If you people don't know by now this is the type of rejection we get from you people.

Homicide: Ustedes no quieren aprender nuestra cultura, ustedes son la razón por la que este mundo es miserable hoy, y por qué el UWF nos racista hacia nosotros los latinos.

Hernandez: Couldn't have said it better.

Konan: That is damn right... you gringos will no longer get a free past soon LAX Regirán el UWF and you will get damn use to it. So all you damn Gringos will no our language and will RESPECT THE LATIN AMERICAN XCHANGE!!!!!

Homicide: Ven a nuestros gringos patio y ver si usted puede manejar 5150.. Braapppppp, braapppppppp

Konan: Ariba laaaaaaaa raza!!!!!!!!

fans boo as we pan onto the next segment

We go backstage where Vince Russo is caught nodding his head and grinning at the TV, he grabs a referee and pulls him in.

VinceRusso.jpg

Vince Russo: You remember what I said for tonight?

Ref: Yes sir

Vince Russo: That's what I like to hear!

We go back ringside

The crowd are a little restless when suddenly the lights go down and a video plays on the titantron that, amidst rumours and the breaking news of UWF.com, delights the Anarchy faithful and throws up a hell of a lot of questions going forward for this brand.

[video=youtube;vmeHD26zkts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmeHD26zkts[/video]

After the video airs there is excitement in the arena and tangible apprehension for Hunter’s arrival and inevitable words. Suddenly, music hits…

[video=youtube;I_ECXex6e00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ECXex6e00[/video]

During the video smoke starts rising from a spot on the entrance ramp and flashes of green and white now fill the arena raising it from complete darkness.
triple-h-entrance-o.gif

The stoic figure of Triple H now emerges from the smoke and pumps his arms working the crowd. Bottle of water in hand Hunter looks more determined than ever before after having jumped brands. He strides forward, ring gear on, towards the ring as the crowd cheers for his arrival. As is typical, lights still down, Hunter hops up onto the apron and faces out into the crowd on the hard camera side of the arena. He takes a sip of water and sprays it into the air as he roars out some of his grievances and frustrations. He climbs into the ring and makes a beeline for the turnbuckle on the far side, climbing up, and posing his classic pose for the fans. Finally he hops down and demands a microphone. Some plasters and bandaging adorn his body and tape covers his injured quad. The lights come up fully and he doesn’t miss a beat…

tripleh6.jpg

Triple H: There’s guys walking round the back and punkass wannabe superstars all over this brand and all over this company who need to be reminded just who in the hell I am! Forget what you know about Triple H and forget what you’ve seen over the past few months because this is my time again. That Triple H is gone and the Game, the One True Destroyer and the King of Kings is truly back!

Roar of approval from the crowd.

The last two months to any other man would be a blip, a bump in the road, but for someone on my level, for someone as determined as me who lives and breathes this business the last two months have been hell on earth. I have been beaten and disrespected by a former protégé, I have been walking around Smackdown telling the kids there they don’t have what it takes to lace up my boots and all that after going through a war and coming out victorious at wrestlemania II. Are you serious? Triple H, the cerebral assassin, is being bumped around brands? It’s like people have forgotten just what I give to this business and what I put my body through week in and week out and I’m tired of it. Anarchy is the best place for me right now.

Triple H hits the deck and rolls out of the ring before throwing up the apron and rummaging around beneath it. He pulls out old faithful and looks around, his eyes darting around the crowd as they pop.

171-0709090532-triple-h-sledgehammer.jpg

Triple H strolls over to the ringside barriers and takes a swing! He punches a hole in the protection before he starts swinging it over his head and punching holes in the mats at ringside too, tearing them up with his hands too, and trashing the corner near the time keeper. Finally he rolls back into the ring and picks up his microphone.

It’s been too long since I've been able to grab old reliable here and really vent some frustration so here it goes; it’s going to be my time again. I’m not going to take no for an answer! I’m a multi-time world champion, I’ve been a champion all over the world, and I will be champion again. The fact I've been passed around and passed over is an insult to my legacy and tarnishes this company and it's credibility. Don't get me wrong, I've been walking around on Smackdown resting on my past achievements, being complacent, keeping some of the kids down for no good reason and that wasn't good business. I'm a businessman at the end of the day so the kind of brutality I've been through in my last to pay-per-view matches, that ultimately lead to nothing but a trade, need to take place here, on this show so that it's not in vain. If I have to bleed and make people bleed then so be it, I have never been afraid of a fight and I have never backed down from a challenge. I'm the Game and the world plays by my rules! I laugh in the face of guys who say it takes blood, sweat and tears to get to where I am today because they can go to hell; it takes MORE! I have sacrificed it all in this ring and for this business and right now I've got not a damn thing to show for it. For the first time in a whole lot of years I've got absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. That makes me a very, very, dangerous man. So Anarchy, Punk, Umaga, Taz, Rhino, Hardy….are you…

The crowd pop because they know what catchphrase is coming but Hunter cuts them off.

You know what? This is Anarchy and the way I see it you don’t ask first, you ask for forgiveness after, so I don’t care if you’re ready, I’m going to WARRRR!

Triple H throws the mic and bursts forward to pose once more throwing his arms into the air in typical fashion as the crowd pop huge for the moment and the intensity Triple H seems to want to bring. Triple H looks down at the camera which picks up more wise words…â€whoever! Bring whoever you want! Come down now! I’m going to be world champion again and that’s a guaran-damn-teeâ€. Hunter hits the turnbuckle to pose again as the crowd lap up Triple H’s arrival on the show.

=================================================

TheNewRawBanner.png

=================================================

[video=youtube;ECbJdeh1VvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbJdeh1VvA[/video]
OOC: Start from 2:56

A complete new theme song is heard, the crowd is confused by the guitar riffs as 'The Legacy' by Iron Maiden blasts out. We suddenly see Seth Rollins on the entrance ramp after the drums are kicked in. Seth Rollins stands by the entrance stage holding up his Anarchy Money In The Bank Briefcase, the crowd explodes in boo's as Seth Rollins delivers a cocky smile as he makes his way to the ring. Once approached to the ring he jumps up onto the apron and steps into the ring, he then places his Money In The Bank Briefcase on the ground before speaking...

image.php

Seth Rollins:

I won't believe, I shall not believe... This is just a dream. Mommy, Mommy... I've just had a nightmare. Open your eyes little one, this simply is no nightmare; it's reality and it's something each and every single one of you have to come to realization for. Since my arrival here in UWF, I've been chained... I was pulled, told to do many things, do this for me and you shall achieve... do that and you will main-event. I was on a war-path of my own, I was dominating on my own... then I became a trio; I joined Sting and Kane as the 'Purveyors of Poison' and we excluded JBL from being here in this company. The destruction went for months but all it took was a couple of people to put us to a complete halt; since that halt... I've yet to hear a word from Sting nor Kane, I excluded myself out of it. I became my own man, I believed in myself... I became my own... Shield. I didn't become a Shield just for Sting nor Kane, I became something nobody believed I could become. I became superior, unstoppable and simply... I am where I rightfully should be! No longer did I have to run to Jimmy Jacobs, Sting, Kane or anybody else... I didn't need anybody but myself and this is why... I am your new Mr. Money In The Bank!

The crowd explodes into boo's by that very statement but Seth Rollins smiles as he is proud of his accomplishment.

l.jpg

I have done it all on my own over the past month, I've been able to defeat Ryback and Undertaker who somewhat appeared at the pay-per-view but they were destroyed, just like I destroyed Curt Hawkins, Matt Hardy and Dolph Ziggler! From this moment on, it doesn't matter who my opponents are; at the end of the day... I still carry this briefcase and I will cash it in when I feel like it. So to all your questions, don't bother asking! This is my paroxysm... This is my attack, my force and nobody is going to put a halt onto me! NOBODY! I'm sick and tired of having to do certain favors, I'm not here to listen to anybody, I'm certainly not here to make friends, win fans or anything. None of you deserve my merchandise, none of you deserve to see me constantly be thrown down into the shuffle. It's already a complete outrage that I don't have an opponent tonight, your Mr. Money In The Bank was simply told to come out here and talk about the win. Simply, why on Earth should I have to do what management wants me to do? Why should I just wander down the ring and give you a simple two minute talk, as far as I'm concerned none of you need to hear what I have to say. You all should be watching my actions closely and this is why I've brought out an opponent tonight because simply... This is just the beginning... YOU ALL WILL BELIEVE... IN SETH ROLLINS!

With that last line... Seth Rollins slides out of the ring as he brings out a table, ladder and a chair... While he takes his time setting it up, a familiar theme song is heard.

[video=youtube;qUIWZjfIIWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUIWZjfIIWY[/video]

The former UWF superstar Kane who was released a few days ago begins walking out in a mask, he has a microphone in his hand.

Kane: Seth, Seth... Seth... You've simply got it all wrong, you've simply misunderstood what the Purveyors of Poison was all about. If you can beat me he-he, then I will simply walk back out... But you will burn in hell Seth, there are consequences you must pay. You didn't listen... I am no longer a UWF Superstar but I can assure you Seth, I do not believe in you. Neither does Sting, not anymore... Not ever.

Kane gets into the ring as Seth kicks him in the mid-section before repeatively stomping him in the chest. Kane tries to get up but Seth kicks him in the face which sets him down again, Kane tries to get up once more using the ropes as he gets to the corner turnbuckle but Seth Rollins isn't going to stop as he continues kicking him. Kane throws a punch but Seth Rollins simply blocks it before delivering an arm-drag, Rollins gets up quickly and delivers an enziguri as Kane drops down to one knee. Rollins grabs a chair and connects the chair-shot towards Kane's skull, Rollins then grabs Kane and gets him to his feet, Kane is feeling a bit groggy as Seth delivers another chair shot however Kane is still standing and feeling quite groggy. Rollins gets up onto the ladder as Kane grabs Rollins but Rollins is able to fight back as Kane tries to climb further up the ladder but Rollins catches his ankles and places one of Kane's left leg under a ladder rung allowing Kane to be stuck as Kane is upside down. Rollins continues working on the left knee. Rollins is able to grab Kane in an Argentine Rack position before grabbing the left leg so it becomes a Fisherman's Argentine Rack but Rollins leaps off the ladder as Rollins at the last second turns the move into a piledriver as Kane goes head first into the table! EMT's instantly rush out to the ring as they go to check on Kane as they bring a stretcher out, Rollins is seen furious as he begins delivering the Avada Kedavra Superkick to all the EMT workers. Rollins grabs the microphone as Kane is still laid unconcious...

Seth Rollins:

Sting... This is my paroxysm. Once I am done with you... I shall lead a complete new era; a complete new world... This is simply to show you Sting that I am rapidly rising, once I am finished with you Sting. I will go on to lead things as a champion. Regardless of you not being a Champion, I must eliminate you before you reach that very spot. CM Punk has a target on him right now, but I have plenty of time. As I said... I must eliminate Sting first and erase him, just like I've erased Kane.

Rollins grabs Kane and brings him to his feet, Rollins sets the chair up as he grabs Kane before delivering God's Last Gift onto the chair. The referee's now rush out trying to stop Rollins but Rollins shove them all off as he superkicks one of the referees as the rest of the referee's escape the ring not knowing what Seth Rollins could do.

Seth Rollins:

Everyone will witness the end of Purveyors of Poison, everyone will witness me reaching to my pinnacle. My mystery is your downfall. Open your eyes Sting, you've unleashed a demon in me and once you're done with your match with Raven... You better be ready. As for this briefcase... It's all in due time, for now... You must wait.

Rollins drops the microphone as he grabs his briefcase and heads out to the back, EMT's and referees rush back to the ring as they check up on Kane. We go to commercial.

======================================================

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

======================================================

Styles: Well up next we've got the Extreme Champion Umaga going up against a relative newcomer here on Anarchy, Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler was probably the closest to claiming the briefcase but ultimately came up short.

Foley: He'll be looking to rectify that this week with an attempt to claim his place in the Four Way Cage Match for the International Championship at Lockdown.

'I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD'

Wc0qc4A.gif

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is 'The Show Off' Dolph Ziggler!

105473Entrance.gif

'Throw It Up' by Yelawolf ft Gangsta Boo and Eminem plays over the PA system and out walks Trish Stratus who is soon followed by the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Umaga has his Extreme Championship wrapped around his neck as he growls and snarls at the crowd as he walks down the ramp. Umaga rolls into the ring as Trish takes up here station at ringside.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by the undefeated and undisputed UWF Women's Champion Trish Stratus, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, he is the UWF Extreme Champion, 'The Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga!

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
Vs
umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg

Ziggler is in his corner and seems reluctant to move out with a snarling Umaga in the opposite corner with Trish Stratus down instructing him. Eventually it's Umaga who makes the move towards Ziggler, Ziggler high-tails it down out of the ring. The referee begins to count, Stratus is laughing at Ziggler, Ziggler decides to get back up onto the ring apron. He slowly steps into the ring through the ring ropes only for Umaga to immediately go on the assault. The referee steps in between Umaga and Ziggler to allow Ziggler into the ring. He then sets them apart to allow the match to continue. Umaga marches towards Ziggler in the corner but Ziggler ducks under Umaga's lunging arm and begins to attack Umaga in the corner with shots to the body only for Umaga to Headbutt him down to the mat below. Ziggler scurries off into the opposite corner, Umaga runs at him but again Ziggler moves out the way and Umaga runs into the corner, Ziggler then waits for Umaga to come back out before hitting him with a picture perfect Dropkick but Umaga doesn't go down and only sways.

Styles: Ziggler's going to have to move around and use his speed in order to down Umaga tonight because as we've just seen he's damn near invulnerable.

Foley: I don't know what that word means but I do know he's Samoan and every Samoan that's ever laced up a pair of boots has been tough as nails.

Ziggler gets up shocked looking at Umaga who is close to going down but isn't down yet. Ziggler goes to attack Umaga once more wrapping his head around Umaga's neck but Umaga lifts Ziggler up and throws him away. Ziggler is winded by the impact, Umaga doesn't seem to care much and immediately goes on the assault lifting Ziggler to his feet and Irish Whipping him across the ring, Umaga bends over looking for a Samoan Drop perhaps but Ziggler punts him upside the head and Umaga stands up straight and stares straight ahead at Ziggler unfazed, he swings a big arm but Ziggler ducks and gets behind Umaga before hitting him with another Dropkick, this pushes Umaga off of the ring ropes, when he rebounds Ziggler attempts to go for a roll up but Umaga holds onto the ring ropes before falling straight back on top of Ziggler crushing 'The Show Off' under his weight. Umaga stays atop for the cover.

Ziggler rolls the shoulder out.

Styles: Umaga's weight crushing the much smaller Dolph Ziggler almost getting him the victory there.

Foley: Ziggler's giving up over 100 pounds in weight here against Umaga, he's got to be smarter with his wrestling or else he'll simply be overpowered and mauled by the Samoan Bulldozer.

Umaga lifts Ziggler up and places his neck over the middle ring rope. Umaga then turns and runs off of the ropes before jumping down across the back of Ziggler choking him on the ring rope. Ziggler falls down to the mat but the momentum of the move takes Umaga to the outside. Umaga turns around and grabs Ziggler by the head and rubs his wrist across the bridge of Ziggler's nose, the referee comes to step in but Umaga refuses to stop the punishment as the referee counts him. Eventually Umaga lets go before going back and dragging Ziggler to the outside. Umaga grabs Ziggler by the hair and starts ramming his head off of the Steel Ring Steps before rolling into the ring himself. The referee is counting as Ziggler remains groggy on the outside, Ziggler somehow manages to shake the cobwebs off and rolls himself into the ring at the last moment and gets into the corner in a seated position.

Styles: Ziggler is being punished here by Umaga, it's relentless!

Foley: Umaga is truly frightening hence why he's the Extreme Champion.

Umaga sees Ziggler prone in the corner and runs at him before hitting him with the Samoan Wrecking Ball, the running hip attack in the corner which causes Ziggler's head to lash back from the impact. Umaga then drags Ziggler out from the corner and lays him out in front of the corner. Umaga then begins to ascension to the top rope, Trish on the outside is screaming 'SQUASH HIM!, CRUSH HIM!', Umaga dare not disobey Trish and he looks to be doing exactly what she says. Umaga gets himself up onto the top rope and looks down at Ziggler before letting out a primal roar. Umaga then leaps off of the top rope with surprising grace with an attempt at the Wild Samoan Splash but Ziggler rolls out of the way at the last possible moment and Umaga crashes onto the mat as Trish grimaces on the outside. Ziggler crawls over Umaga for the cover.

Umaga kicks out and Ziggler is tossed off him to the mat again.

Styles: Ziggler trying to take advantage of every opportunity that arises in this match and that's the way you need to operate against Umaga.

Foley: I think what we just saw is reason to believe that a 350 pound man can indeed fly. Just a shame he can land!

Ziggler gets up just as Umaga is getting to his feet and leaps onto the back of Umaga locking in a Sleeper Hold. Umaga is still down on one knee but gets to a vertical base eventually with Ziggler dangling from his neck. Ziggler gets his legs up and wraps them around the girth of Umaga's midsection to scissor the body. Umaga begins to fade in Ziggler's sleeper hold but doesn't drop, he faints on his feet, the referee seems confused, he checks the arm of Umaga but suddenly Umaga comes to and charges Ziggler backwards into the corner. Ziggler is squashed in the corner and as he comes back out he is floored by a Savate Kick from Umaga which drops him just in front of the corner. Umaga sees an opportunity and climbs up onto the second turnbuckle facing the crowd before bouncing a few times and dropping down across the chest of Ziggler crushing him with a Banzai Drop!. Umaga stays atop for the cover.

Ziggler reaches out and grabs the bottom ring rope.

Styles: How much more damage can Ziggler withstand here tonight!

Foley: That Banzai Drop pushes all the air out of your lungs, all the life out of your body... that should have been it but Ziggler's instincts kicked in and he saved himself.

Umaga has had enough and lifts his thumb up into the air but before he can go to grab Ziggler, Ziggler rolls and slumps down to the outside ring apron. Umaga goes to lift him up but Ziggler reaches up and brings Umaga down across the top rope with a Hot Shot. Ziggler then gets up onto the top rope, he seems to be running on adrenaline, he leaps off and catches Umaga with a Missile Dropkick which spins Umaga round and drops him to one knee. Ziggler then runs at Umaga and takes him down with the Fame Asser. Ziggler has finally downed Umaga, he rolls him over for the cover.

Umaga rolls the shoulder out. Ziggler is beside himself, but knows the task in hand he drops one elbow across the chest of Umaga before dropping another, and then another. He repeats this ten times before leaping into the air and dropping an especially impactful elbow drop before covering Umaga again.

Umaga rolls the shoulder out once more. Ziggler looks at Umaga shaking his head, he's stunned. He goes into the corner and begins to motion for Umaga to get up. He begins to stomp his foot as Umaga slowly rises, Trish tires to warn Umaga but Umaga doesn't seem to understand.

Styles: Ziggler is lining Umaga up for a Superkick!

Foley: If he hits this it could be over!

As Umaga slowly gets to his feet and turns around Ziggler goes for the Superkick and connects!. This drops Umaga like a ton of bricks in the centre of the ring. Ziggler falls atop for the cover but on the ring apron is Trish Stratus who is distracting the referee, Ziggler screams at the referee and eventually the referee turns round and begins to count.

Umaga rolls the shoulder out. Umaga somehow survives and Ziggler can't believe it he covers Umaga again.

Umaga kicks out again. Ziggler goes back to the ring corner and waits for Umaga to get up again, Umaga is even slower to his feet this time and as he gets to a vertical base Ziggler goes for another Superkick this time however Umaga grabs the foot of Ziggler and spins him around before going for the Samoan Spike!, however Ziggler has other plans and ducks the move, he gets behind Umaga leaps up and brings him down to the mat with the Zig-Zag!. Trish Stratus can't believe her eyes as Ziggler covers Umaga, the referee isn't going to be distracted this time as he drops down to count the pin.

Winner and number 3 of 3 contenders named for Lockdown: Dolph Ziggler!

images

Styles: Ziggler did it!, Ziggler beat Umaga!

Foley: Unbelievable Joey!

The crowd react wildly as Ziggler has his hand raised to their astonishment. Stratus rushes into the ring to confront Ziggler but Ziggler simply blows her off, drops down and heads to the back. Stratus goes after the referee now and has him pinned up against the corner. Umaga is back to his feet already and Stratus takes the referee and pushes him into Umaga who lifts him into the air before dropping him down with a Samoan Drop!.

Styles: This is sickening, it isn't the referee's fault you couldn't get the job done!.

Overhearing Joey Styles, Stratus instructs Umaga to go after the commentators, Foley stands up to Umaga but Umaga throttles him until...

IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING!

MV9mF.gif

The crowd explode as Anarchy's latest signing Sheamus comes rushing down to ringside, he runs around the ring and immediately gets into it with Umaga.

Styles: Thank god!, it's Sheamus!

Sheamus beats Umaga upside the head several times before forcing him into the ring, Umaga gets up in the ring but not before Sheamus is already on top of him. Stratus tries to get in the way but Sheamus gets up and tells her to leave before he hurts her, she obliges but this allows Umaga to blindside Sheamus. Umaga throws Sheamus off the ropes looking for a Samoan Drop but Sheamus kicks the bent over Umaga in the face before dropping 'The Samoan Bulldozer' down the mat below with a Brogue Kick!. Umaga falls to the outside as the crowd cheer and chant Sheamus' name!.

Styles: Oh my god!, Sheamus has come to save the day and what an impact he's made.

Sheamus goes to the outside and grabs the Extreme Championship he holds it above his head as Trish looks on scowling as she tries to help Umaga to his feet.

WWE-Champion-SHeamus-sheamus-21582357-273-384.jpg

Sheamus lays the title down on the mat which Trish collects as they head backstage. Sheamus beats his chest as the crowd chant 'Brogue!' as we go to our final commercial break.

===========================================

cover_1023192442013_r.jpg

=======================================

The crowd are going wild anticipating a great main event.

Styles: Well up next is the match we were supposed to see at Money in The Bank, it's Raven taking on Sting in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match. The cage will be lowered down from the ceiling and attached to the cage will be weapons for both men to use on each other to maim and brutalize no doubt.

Foley: This seems like my type of match and I can guess it's going to be brutal and in a good way.

descenso-steel-cage-o.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is the Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match set for one fall to a finish!

23svry0.gif

Sting's theme hits the PA system and he walks from the back full of energy for the match ahead. He gives the crowd a 'WOO' before heading down the ramp. He stops at the bottom of the ramp to look ahead at the mayhem he is about to willingly put himself into. He then walks around and up the ring steps through the door of the cage.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Venice Beach, California, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is 'The Icon' Sting!

Sting goes crazy in the ring as the crowd cheer for him but Sting spots something off, the referees are locking the cage door, Sting walks over to them and questions them.

Refs: We're just doing what the boss told us to do...

Sting: What?

Sting looks confused as he wanders around the ring his hands on his hips wondering what sort of villainy Vince Russo's been up to when suddenly Raven's theme plays over the PA system.

raven_4th_titantron_-_end_of_e.gif

The crowd react loudly to the music of Raven and all heads turn towards the entrance way but nothing happens. The crowd are beginning to get restless and as such begin to boo. Sting goes to climb up over the cage but realizes he can't as the cage is covered in razor wire at the top. It's at this point looking up at the ramp that Sting realizes he is in danger. Vince Russo walks out onto the ramp and simply stares ahead.

vincerusso.gif

Sting is shaking his head he goes again to climb the cage but the lights go out.

Styles: What the hell is going on here!?

Foley: I don't like the feeling of this!

When the lights come back on Seth Rollins is standing inside the ring behind Sting with Sting's signature Baseball Bat in hand. Sting turns around and goes face to face with Rollins for a brief moment shaking his head before Rollins strikes him in the midsection with the bat. Rollins then looks Sting dead in the eye and proceeds to smash Sting upside the head with the Baseball Bat.

Styles: OH MY GOD!, NO!... IT'S A SET UP!

Foley: Sting's being screwed!

Rollins stomps at the fallen Sting before grabbing the nearest weapon which happens to be a Steel Trash Can. He takes the lid and starts berating Sting with it until the point where Sting cannot move. Rollins then takes the trash can and places it over the head and upper body of The Stinger. Rollins then takes a few steps back before running and leaping into the air and stomping down on the head of Sting with the Black Out!

Styles: THIS IS SICKENING!

Foley: Somebody get some help for Sting!

Rollins walks over and grabs his Money in The Bank briefcase, he sets it down on the mat, he then lifts Sting up into a Reverse DDT position before dropping Sting down across the Briefcase with a Scorpion Death Drop. Rollins then looks up at Russo with a wild grin on his face and proceeds to put Sting in the Scorpion Death Lock. The crowd are throwing trash at both the ring and Vince Russo as Sting passes out from the pain.

Styles: I can't believe what I have just witnessed, Vince Russo, our new boss just had Sting destroyed by Seth Rollins but why Russo, why?!

Foley: With god as my witness I will never work for that man from this day forth. I'm out.

Styles: I think I'll join ya.

Russo stands up on the ramp clapping his hands and smiling as Rollins holds in the Scorpion Death Lock as we go off air.

VinceRusso13.jpg

=========================================

END SHOW

=========================================

Credits

Sam - All matches
Promos done by respective handlers

Confirmed for Lockdown

UWF International Heavyweight Championship
Steel Cage Four Way Dance
CM Punk (c) Vs Kurt Angle Vs Matt Hardy Vs Dolph Ziggler

UWF Ironman Championship
30 Minute Ironman Match
??? Vs ???

Message from Dresden: Back in November, Sam graciously accepted me onto the writing staff of NXT, and now it has evolved into what it is today. This is the most fun I've ever had booking and writing matches and I want to thank all of you for your support. Even when it seemed like I was taking over and making it only my brand and ignoring Sam, I've always had the best interest of the brand in mind and this has always been our brand. I'm going to miss writing, but I know I need to step away from it. Besides, now Sam can have his fun and I can focus on being just a trash talker. It's been awesome, guys, thank you.

Message from Sam: Thought I'd take the time to thank Dresden personally for all the work you've put into this brand in the length of time you've been a part of it. You've helped establish this brand as more than just the third wheel like many predicted it to be and made it thrive. For that I give you all of my thanks and wish you a happy retirement from writing. Also this a message to the entire roster, I am here to help you, if you have any queries, problems or indeed any ideas regarding your character I'm all ears, the best relationships in e-feds are good working ones and I want to work with all of you in helping you have fun and be successful. Hope you all enjoyed this edition of Anarchy and join me on the ride in this 'new era' of sorts.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy: 6/12/13 Edition - A New Dawn

- :lmao Russo as GM. Fuck, here comes some screwjobs :p

- Good win there for Angle who sees himself heading into the Four Way Cage Match

- I've always loved Hoov's Hardy. Wish he took up the bullying thing ROH has done for him though haha.

- Nice win for Hoov and it looks like Chase is no longer playing Ryback which is quite a shame.

- :mark: LAX in Anarchy! FUCK YES!

- Damn one hell of a HHH promo there by Killz

- I hope everyone enjoyed my Rollins promo.

- Great win for Blizzard's Dolph who I really, really enjoy. That Four Way is going to be a great read!

- Sheamus is on Anarchy now, things are picking up huge here with some new characters just in time for Lockdown too!

- :mark: I fucking killed Sting! FUCK YEAH! This is fucking brilliant! What a way to end the show!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well Russo as GM was definitely a shocker. Wasn't anticipating that at all. But it was a good twist. Good... good ummmm... it was good.

I really do need to think about the future and where to go from here though. And no it is not because of the loss :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Great edition of Anarchy. Vince Russo is the new GM.....definitely a shocker. I'm going to miss GM Stone Cold but we can get some good segments with Russo being the egomaniac GM. I loved how my match was changed to a Pink Slip On A Pole match. It was very Russo. I thought the ending was a great bait-and-switch. Rollins is looking strong. Can't wait to see where this all goes.

BTW The 4-Way Dance WILL deliver! ;)

Killz

Reaction score

Really liked the opening of the show and the set-up from the Vince's. The stipulations on the matches added a cohesion that all shows benefit from; a running theme so to speak.

The promos were sweet too and the main event was really cool. Andrew's Rollins is getting it done.

Looking forward to the preview!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Dat ending.

Seriously, great show you guys. Very well done, can't wait for the next one!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show and terrific way to bow out Dres. Onwards and upwards!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 6/19/13

Emanating around the world from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York

nassau-coliseum.jpg

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

Last week a shocking turn of events unfolded before our eyes as the new General Manager was announced and made his impact felt immediately. Vince Russo was announced as the new General Manager of Anarchy and two of his actions hold great implications for the future of the brand, gone from Anarchy is Ryback and it also appears that Russo is looking to rid Anarchy of Sting following the savage assault at the hands of Seth Rollins as Anarchy went off the air last week. Russo will offer some answers to the questions that lay in front of him from the Anarchy faithful.

Kicking off Anarchy this week will be two contendership matches to make the first ever Ironman Championship match at Lockdown. These matches will be fought under Ironman Rules with a 15 Minute Time Limit applied.

Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
Vs
Homicide.png

The first match will feature Anarchy mainstay Derrick Bateman, one half of former tag title contenders the Modern Day Double Dragons, as he takes on the man who made a splash last week alongside his LAX partners in crime, Hernandez and Konnan, Homicide.

TriplHAn_zps1d8fe9a6.jpg
Vs
BullyAnar_zps51b8db59.jpg

The second match will feature the Anarchy in-ring debut of the 'Cerebral Assassin' Triple H who will take on a returning former International Champion in Bully Ray. Can Bully Ray get back into title contention for the Ironman Championship or will it be 'Game Over' for the Bully?

Sheamo_zpsa638d18e.jpg
Vs
Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg

Sheamus raced back onto the scene last week when he saved the commentary team and referee from an assault from an enraged Umaga. Sheamus looks to avenge another attack from last week as he takes on the man who violently assaulted a defenseless Sting in Seth Rollins. Mister Money in The Bank is no stranger to a brawl but perhaps that plays into the Irishman's hands who is seemingly looking to pick a fight with the Extreme Champion, Umaga and a win this week on Anarchy could certainly do his cause a world of good.

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
Vs
Matt_zpsb60a2708.jpg

Dolph Ziggler and Matt Hardy both qualified for the International Championship Four Way Cage Match at Lockdown and this week both men are looking to gain the momentum heading into the Pay Per View event. Both men have been known for their dirty tricks to win as of late but who will prove to be successful in their bid for victory this week?.

We Will Hear From...

Vince Russo - The New General Manager will kick off the show to explain his actions last week, what will the boss have to say about Sting and where Anarchy is headed.
CM Punk - CM Punk hasn't been seen since Money in The Bank but he will return to Anarchy this week and it's safe to say he won't leave without speaking his mind.
Trish Stratus - Trish Stratus will brief us on her thoughts after Sheamus' run in last week on Anarchy, what will Umaga have in his mind after being fought off by 'The Irish Curse'?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 6/19/13

Alright! Me and Bliz going one-on-one! I can dig that! Rest of the card looks great and I can't wait to see the aftermath of last week's beatdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.