UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/18/13 Edition!

Nice swerve at the end. Opens the door for Clique to get drafted or to turn face and feud with Russo's boys. A lot of good promos all throughout the show. Congrats to Shane for picking up the win. You were my pick and I'm glad I was right. But shout out to Andrew and Clique for one hell of a showing.

Good show. Onto BFG

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score

Epic Anarchy as always. Congratulations to Cwalker, I may just end up seeing you at Bound for Glory. :D

Congratulations to Shane too, I was quietly hoping I'd get to trash talk against Jeff Hardy so I'm really hyped to get this one going.

Also as far as the draft is concerned, Aries wouldn't mind taking it to the establishment. ;)

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Congrats Shane! It was a really fun TT session, it could have went any way, you better win this KOTR so I can say I lost to the winner ;)

Looks like I'm not in the Establishment any more :'( but it does open the door for a ton of other stuff, looking forward to the future.

And like always, great show all around, good job to everyone involved.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

What a show! Great work again Dres, Chase and everyone who did a TT. CliqueClacks gets booted out of the Establishment but my Show gets the pin after a Big-Zag. The Establishment are on a roll. Looking forward to the PPV.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Golly gee what a show Green Team! Chase my man you did a phenomenal job (see what I did there?) on that main event! The right man was chosen to win that match as I though that Shane did an amazing job with his Jeff Hardy. He's definitely someone to look out for when he's facing off against Dexter's Aeries next Tuesday for the KOTR Semi's! Besides the fantastic matches I am madly in love with MDDD's promo this week! Hope that I have the opportunity to TT against them while they're on Smackdown (are they going to Smackdown? Too lazy to check).

The only thing I didn't like though is that... oh screw it I loved everything about this show! I hope the draft makes this better for this show because I would hate to see the quality of the show go down due to the lack of participation! Good job Green Team, good time promo writers; and most importantly good job TT'ers as all of your threads were the shit!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 10/2/13 Preview!

1001423_290720094399033_544781348_n.jpg

After a phenomenal Bound For Glory, the momentum continues three nights later as Wednesday Night Anarchy holds it first post-draft edition. With familiar faces gone and new faces abundant, what is going to unfold on this evening?

HawkinCurt_zpsa0563db4.jpg
&
Heath_zps556c5862.jpg
VS.
Bg_zps940d351c.jpg
&
Ret_zps4eea49b7.jpg

Recently on Raw, the 3 Live Kru have had their differences with the Snake Bite Syndicate as they've tried to determine who the greater trio is. Now that they're on Anarchy, the Syndicate are no longer their problem but now they must tangle with another trio to see who's the greater team. When two-thirds of the Kru go toe-to-toe with two-thirds of the Three Man Band, will it be Slater and Hawkins rocking out or Mysterio and Road Dogg dropping their opponents like a beat?

Mark-Henry.jpg
VS.
Otunga_zpsb3336acd.jpg

The last time he was seen, he was associated with Reverend D-Von and Jazz on Smackdown. Now that he's on his own, Mark Henry is looking to make a big statement on Wednesday nights and what better way to do that than against another physical specimen like David Otunga, the former legal representative of Impact. When the "World's Strongest Man" and the "Harvard Graduate" share the same ring, will dismantling the legal mind be what Mark does or is Otunga the one destined to debut with a win?

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
VS.
Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg

In arguably one of the biggest acquisitions of the draft, the "Heartbreak Kid" is now part of Wednesday Night Anarchy and looks to make himself stand out quickly as he takes on none other than the physically gifted "Show Off". In what's going to be quite an athletic spectacle, will it be Shawn Michaels that steals the show or will Dolph Ziggler usurp the living legend?

JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg
VS.
RVD_zpsf4a3bac9.jpg

Eight days after losing to Austin Aries and three days after facing Matt Morgan in a grueling grudge match, the "Charismatic Enigma" finds himself in another tough spot as he takes on a fellow high-flyer, the former "Mr. Friday Night" Rob Van Dam. Now that Van Dam is on Wednesday nights, will he make Anarchy the "Whole Dam Show" or will fate be on Jeff Hardy's side?

Goldberg_zps8dfbbb49.jpg
VS.
MattMorgan_zps65be8282.jpg

Last Tuesday on Impact, Matt Morgan attacked Jeff Hardy with the explanation being he wanted to go after the biggest dog in the yard and beat him up. There was one person that took exception to this, "Da Man" Goldberg. When these two monsters share the same ring, will the "Blueprint" be next or will Goldberg's attempts to win be drowned in the G.E.N.E. Pool?

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
Carlito_zpsa1ac4ed7.jpg
BShow_zps18be1b19.jpg
, &
Masters_zps91fb7595.jpg
VS.
DanielsSmack_zps0ad237dc.jpg
McIntyre_zps236872b6.jpg
RomanRe_zps0b91d375.jpg
, &
UW_zps93335bca.jpg

And in our main event, Russo has decided what better way to test some of Anarchy's newest talent than by pitting them against his stable? When the "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre, the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, Roman Reigns, and the Ultimate Warrior take on Homicide, Big Show, Chris Masters, and Carlito of the Establishment in a four-on-four elimination tag will it be the strange bedfellows that come out with the win or will Russo's men prevail?

PROMOS

ANYONE​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 10/2/13 Preview!

Uh... need I say..

What a fucking card!!!!

Holy shit man.. thats gonna be an off the hook show. Like I tend to say, Anarchy beats itself pretty much every week. So Im stoked with this. excited to face RVD and find out the post BFG stuff. I dunno if its Lub, but if its not, I look forward to seeing who plays RVD. If it is Lub, I know we'll have some fun regardless

Cant wait to see it all unfold

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Last 8 Man tag team on Anarchy Fandango had his nose broken. I wonder who's going to bite the bullet in that match this week. 8D

But seriously can't wait to see how this show unfolds! Never faced Tapout before but I written one of his matches, and I'm curious how he's gonna handle the 3LK. Normally I would prefer a group of rockers over a group of rappers myself, but not this week. lol

Shane vs Hardy (Lub?) should be a good TT thread, and a good match as well. Can't wait Dresden, we'll see if Impact can top this card or not. :p

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

This should get the TTers who don't have a match at BFG going. So go post please and thank you!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
10/2/13 UWF Anarchy Goldberg vs. Matt Morgan

We come back live as Anarchy is hot off the trail of a huge Bound for Glory PPV. The Anarchy crowd is rabid, as they lean across the rails to see their favorite superstar walk down the ramp. A familiar music hits the PA system, as Anarchy's self proclaimed hero from the Establishment makes his way ringside.​

[video=youtube;SsSkL6K4PBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSkL6K4PBk[/video]​

Goldberg emerges onto the stage, as he's a man on a mission, on a be-line down to the rnig; mic in hand. He climbs the steel steps & through the ropes, as he signals to the back to cut his music off. The crowd shows their appreciation, as he raises his mic up to speak. Pausing a few more seconds for chants of his name, he begins his promo.​

bill-goldberg-picture-16.jpg

Last week, Matt Morgan made the biggest mistake of his young career. In this ring, on my show. This man, brought himself down to this ring & attacked Jeff Hardy costing him his King of The Ring match. Don't get me wrong, I have much respect for Jeff Hardy as a competitor, but that wasn't where the infraction occurred. This problem, needs a solution. Just like Vince Russo & the Establishment, I can be that solution; I WILL be that solution. Matt Morgan, it was something that you said this past Sunday at Bound for Glory that really got under my skin, that really got to me. You came down to this ring, in front of these fans & claimed that you wanted to make a impact. That you came to my brand from the draft, looking to take on the baddest it had to offer; yet you take the cowardly option out, & don't back up your own words because I'M the BADDEST. I'm DA MAN. When you step into the ring with me, I run this yard.

The crowd cheers Goldberg on.​
Matt Morgan, the last time we saw you in a wrestling ring, you couldn't help but st-st-st-stutter. This week on Anarchy, I'll right that for you. When I drag my foot across your mouth, you'll know what making a impact, truly is like. There is something though Matt, that we do share; that we do have in common. Our run of success as of late, has been short of being acceptable. These past couple of weeks, I have failed these fans to provide them with the entertainment they deserve. With the value that guys like Vince Russo & Homicide steal from these people who pay to sit in those seats & watch Bill Goldberg perform. I have come out here for weeks, & have told these people that I would save them from the Establishment; that I would cleanse this company of the disrespect & bias opinions of these men, who attempt to run this company into the ground. That goal this week, goes through you; I will not fail these people again.
He adjusts his elbow pad, as he carries on.​

Matt, you talked about how when you miss one opportunity; you've created another. Consider this the biggest opportunity that could be handed into your lap by Vince Russo himself. A man so scared of what may come, that he choose YOU to try to deter me from that final position. A man who is simply using you without the title of being part of his little Establishment, to later just discard you like a piece of trash. You talk about carbon footprints & how Matt Morgan creates opportunities for others by simply standing in a ring with you. A similar accusation claimed by CM Punk before I broke him in half, & shipped him off to Smackdown not too longer after my debut. It's a dangerous game that you're trying to play Matt, that in the end there's only one outcome; you losing.
He turns & looks in the camera​

Matt Morgan, come join me in my ring. Show me your willingness & gull to stand across the ring from DA Man. Show you have what it takes, deep down to exterminate & to do Vince Russo's dirty work; to be his do boy. Matt you're a blue print alright; a blue print on how to be a failure. A blue print on how to let others walk over you. A blue print on how to talk a big game, but never be able to back it up. Matt you're a blue print that I've already figured out, that I've already put all the pieces together for. I see through your transparency. Come down to my playground, & tell these people; tell ME how you figure you stand a chance against a man who has more pure athletic power. A man who lifts men bigger then yourself with one arm. Let us hear some ranting words of wisdom Matt Morgan.

Goldberg motions down the ramp for Matt Morgan to appear..suddenly he's interrupted.​

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Ever since working with CW in the early days of the UWF Reboot, to TTing under his reign, & up to his retirement from being the UWF Owner I've wanted a chance to compete against him. This is truly a Fedding dream come true. I know he's going to bring it, & I look forward to stealing the show this week on Anarchy with him. I can't wait man, it's truly a honor.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Quite an interesting show we got here. Always huge. And that main event is looking epic. Morgan vs. Goldberg... Hardy vs. RVD... and yes I'm picking the rappers over the rockers since I'm a rap fan :D

Time to become... ultimate.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Honestly I am excited to see what Matt Morgan and Goldberg can deliver. I faced both of them in the King Of The Ring and I lost by both due to there bad ass TT skills.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
10/2/13 UWF Anarchy: Establishment vs. Daniels/McIntyre/Reigns/Warrior

[video=youtube;awHF1JVIKrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=awHF1JVIKrE[/video]

'Lose My Mind (Instrumental) begins playing throughout the titantron as Roman Reigns comes from the side of the entrance via the crowd, Roman stops by the barricade as he looks at the ring.

Tumblr_mm1pg8JJky1qiwd8jo1_500_zps6e50b7c5.png

Roman Reigns then leaps over the barricade as he approaches towards the commentary desk where he snatches a microphone, Roman Reigns then hops up onto the apron as he steps into the ring.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x  264-kyr_mkv0087_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

Well why ain't I surprised? Nobody comin' out yet, must be afraid. Afraid 'cos my team sadly ain't doin' anythin' at Bound for Glory. Ya, I got that, I got that... But that's fine with me, the fact I wasn't booked just goes to prove that change could be a good thing... or it could be a bad thing. Being moved so suddenly from RAW over to Anarchy and seein' how it is around here... I only see more puppets and I don't like puppets at all. Everyone seems to be wantin' to be a lackey, much like Rikishi was... much like everybody in the Anoa'i family. It's just pure disappointment, every damn week I gotta see it right in front of me. It's just a real shame, let's talk about my team first 'cos I'm tellin' you one thing... I'd much rather pair myself up with Santino then have to fight for you delusional morons. Normally I'm just a fighter for myself, hungry for some gold but it's quite obvious I ain't gonna be receiving any gold at the moment... Not unless one of us becomes a puppeteer to Vince Russo like my friend Seth Rollins; that kid went all stupid! But I ain't here to talk about him, I'm here to talk about Drew McIntyre first off; what has this guy ever done? He won the title only to be missin', didn't have a care in the world and then he pulls off this crap sayin' he's gonna get fired or somethin'. Now I tell ya, where the hell is ya pride in wrestlin'? If you don't wanna be here, ya can simply piss off 'cos I don't have time to deal or associate myself with people who don't wanna win. Winning is everything, nothing else matters!

But Drew, I know you're out there somewhere... or you could be at home wonderin' why the hell your career has became such a darn flop. I really thought ya had it in ya when Vince McMahon brought ya over from Scotland the first time 'round, but you're just another William Regal to me. A man who has so much to offer but never gets that opportunity, now only one man in my damn family was able to prove his worth and that was The Rock. Ya, look at the rest of the damn family... only good for their comedic crap! That draws my attention to Ultimate Warrior, what on Earth is he thinkin'? Ya gonna come back here just 'cos ya buddy Hulk Hogan is around? C'mon, this ain't a second-rate company... this is one of the best in the world and I don't need to associate with jokes like you. Then again we've got Christopher Daniels who got himself suspended 'cos of MVP, yet ya find yaself 'ere... This place ain't tops but it's gonna do for now... It's just a real shame I gotta deal with you guys, it's just a shame I've been selected to be taggin' but I can't complain... Main Event on Anarchy debut, ya know... things could be lookin' up!

Reigns pauses as looks around before continuing.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x  264-kyr_mkv0101_1024x576.png

It's a darn good feelin' ain't it? Knowin' that I'm selected to finish the darn job for the lot of you puppeteers. But thing is, you guys are probably gonna stuff it up. I've been watchin' The Establishment prove themselves lately and trust me when I say this, but you guys are darn good... Vince will probably wanna recruit me or somethin', I don't blame him, my spear is just as vicious... I'm just a savage; but I do what I gotta do. But when I see Homicide, when I hear the name... I laugh; maaaan; you ain't ever committed a homicide before dawg! Yah, I'm gonna get a 'lil gangster on ya right now... Just 'cos I'm Samoan don't mean ya mockin' me! You ain't ever killed anybody! You Homicide, I know I'm out here a bit early but do ya honestly think you're gonna beat Fandango? That dude defeated The Rock and put ya home boy Vince Russo to shame! But you can keep tryin', you can die tryin', 'cos reality is Homicide... the only thing that's gonna kill ya is my vicious spear. It's gonna be a real fuckin' homicide! Maybe you should be changin' ya damn name Nelson because you're nothin' more than a complete joke. Sure ya got ya damn opportunity but soon it'll come a-knockin' when I get my shot! But first ya gotta put Fandango down, I don't think you'll be able to do that.. Don't ya worry 'bout my tag partners, y'all should be worryin' bout me! I'm the real threat in this, the rest can argue but I'll just be the savage I am and put them all down, everybody's gonna stay down!

But speakin' of ya damn name Nelson, there's a guy who uses the Full Nelson as his finisher; he calls it 'The Masterlock' and he reckons nobody can break out of it. Well pally, let me tell ya; I'll break out of it... I'll break ya chiseled body so ya look like plastic, I'll do everythin'; I don't know 'bout Daniels, McIntyre or Ultimate Warrior but I'm pretty darn certain I'm gonna be doin' everythin' they can't. I'll be the one in the ring, may as well give me a damn handicap match 'cos I don't reckon these guys are gonna show up... but then again I might just walk off and see if they can deal with it themselves. I've got my own focus, as for you Christopher... what's ya focus? Being a puppet and showin' off ya chiseled body? Ya ain't even as big as me, ya just oil ya self up and try 'n see what ya can do... but you've failed every damn time... probably why WWE hired ya over and over then they finally got rid of ya! I know about ya spine and I have no problems in breakin' it even more... 'cept this time around... you won't even have a spine! But don't ya think I'm done yet 'cos I ain't!

I got Carlito and Big Show to talk about; it's pathetic knowin' ya nothin' more than an Apple-eatin' spittin' piece of crap! Sure ya spit, but you probably truly swallow with ya buddies backstage. But I'm gonna cut it real short; I could go on all day but the thing is come Anarchy... There won't be time for spittin' nor swallowin'... you'll only be covered in ya own pool of blood; my actions... my warpath. Not even The Big Show is gonna be able to stop me, sure you're a 7 foot, 500 pound... but then again Rikishi was a bit of a fat prick himself but he didn't do squat! What makes ya think you're gonna be able to do the invincible Paul? 'Cos as far as I'm concerned, you're not goin' to be able to do anythin', 'specially given that you're only bein' a lackey once again... You goin' broke? Personal problems? You do this every year Paul, you've not changed one bit... thing is... you don't know me... you don't know what I'm here for... but you'll find out soon enough!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: 10/2/13 UWF Anarchy Goldberg vs. Matt Morgan

Goldberg motions down the ramp for Morgan to appear but suddenly is interrupted.

[video=youtube;RUsAUsEX-N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsAUsEX-N4[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans begin to boo as the know that the arrival of one of Anarchy's biggest draft picks is about to arrive. Matt Morgan makes his way out onto the stage and for the first time since arriving in UWF, there is nobody with him. Alex Riley and Paul Heyman are not in the arena tonight and Matt Morgan will be going at this alone. Morgan stands on the stage and checks his imaginary watch before posing and having the pyrotechnics go off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

Once the pyro ceases, Morgan makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp and leaps from the floor to the apron before stepping over the top and into the ring. Morgan walks to the far side of the ring and motions for a mic before speaking to the audience.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: You want to talk about a rant? Let's talk son! Let's talk about the crap that just spewed out of your mouth. First, you need to get your information correct before you come out here and tell lies to these miserable sheep. It wasn't Bound For Glory that I told everyone that I was going to take out the biggest name on the Anarchy roster; it was the week prior where I made that statement and Impact. And unlike you Bill Goldberg, I'm a man of my word. I said I was going to defeat Jeff Hardy in the center of this ring at Bound For Glory and that is exactly what I did. I took Anarchy's hero and almost decapitated with my boot. That makes me the Anarchy's newest resident superhero. I should be the one getting the commercials. I should be the one getting all the TV time because I am the best this brand has to offer.

Morgan and Goldberg stare each other down as the fans get behind Da Man.

Morgan: And I'll continue to prove that once I defeat you Bill Goldberg. You want to know why I didn't come after you Goldberg? It's not because I'm a coward; it's not because I think I can't defeat the great Bill Goldberg. It's because everything I said was true. You were never the dominant impact player on this brand. You are not and never will be "The Man" whether it was before I was on this brand or not. All you are Bill Goldberg is a man with name recognition. That's why Mister Russo tolerates you. But you Bill Goldberg have been running your mouth and Mister Russo has appreciated it. So he put you in the ring with the next International Heavyweight Champion of the World. He put you in the ring with the man who ends careers and doesn't as much bat an eye about it. And in doing that, Mister Russo might as well have signed your death warrant. Because when you step in the ring with me this Wednesday Goldberg, it's not going to be a match; it's going to be an annihilation. I'm going to beat you to within an inch of your life.

The crowd begins a loud "Goldberg" which echoes throughout the arena.

Morgan: And I'm not going to do it for the few people who can't stand you Bill Goldberg. And even though it's going to benefit him greatly, I'm not going to do it for Mister Russo. No Goldberg, I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life simply because I can. Simply because I was bred to do so. I am the perfect specimen Bill. It is in my physical make up to be superior to you. The same way it's on your physical make up to be an absolute failure.

Morgan: You want to talk about our success Bill? What success have you had? I've run through everyone who's been put in front of me and the only reason I don't stand before you with two Championships on my shoulders right now is because certain management isn't wise enough to see the talent in front of them. But Mister Russo is different. Mister Russo knows that in order for this brand to succeed; the cream has to rise to the top. And I am the new cream of Anarchy. I am the "athletically jacked, genetically stacked" Blueprint of what every professional wrestler should want to be. And it's only a matter of time before I stand alone at the top of this industry.

The two big men continue looking at each other; fear can't be seen in either man's eyes.

Morgan: I know you Bill Goldberg. I've watched you over the years. You're nothing more than a mere character. The same character I was forced to portray when I was stuttering as you so kindly put it. But the difference now is that there are no longer any characters being played. Matt Morgan is real and he is the biggest threat that you have ever stepped in this ring with.

Morgan: You love talking about "Who's Next?!", well allow me to tell you Bill. I'M NEXT! I'm the next International Heavyweight Champion. I am the next big star in this business. And I am the next person who is going to destroy the useless Bill Goldberg. And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Morgan laughs to himself before lowering his mic and giving Goldberg the floor.​

Status
Not open for further replies.