UWF 2014 Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
The lights go dark in the arena as the San Antonio faithful are awaiting their hometown hero. Everyone's on their feet as their waiting for his music to hit. Instead they get the cocky challenger and they let their opinion on him be heard.

Kidd's music blasts through the speakers and the crowd is infuriated, before Kidd can ever walk through the curtain, fans are already hurling trash at the entry way. The crowd is reaching decibels unheard before as they're letting boo's are shaking the building.

tumblr_mvrsohUTmu1rquw9uo1_500.png

Kidd busts through the curtain laughing with a huge grin on his face, knowing he's the most hated person in Texas at the moment. With Natalya on his arm, Kidd and Natalya walks arm and arm until half way down the ramp where Kidd stands in front of Natalya. The couple look at eachother with grins on their faces as they both nod. Kidd does Shawn Michaels signature pose while Natalya stands behind him, crotch chopping over Tyson's shoulder. Kidd sticks out his tongue as he mocks the crowd while the pyro is going off. If you didn't think the boos could get any louder, than you were wrong, the San Antonio crowd is even more pissed off as the cocky young Canadian and his wife are mocking the home-town hero. Kidd still has that cocky smirk on his face as he climbs into the ring and immediately climbs the turnbuckle to pose in the corner. Fans are chucking their drinks at Kidd, one lucky fans hit their target and successfully hit Kidd in the stomach with their soda. Kidd just laughs it off, and like HBK used to, directs a crotch chop in the direction of that fan. Natalya grabs the microphone from the time keeper and hands it to her husband as the crowd is throwing everything from refreshments to batteries in the ring. The ring crew quickly sweeps the fans items from the ring and Kidd brings the microphone up to his mouth as he still has that cocky grin on his face.

Tyson Kidd
"Are you ready?"

The fans boo as they know what Kidd's doing as he's in the ring chuckling to himself. Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth but stops himself as it's almost too much and starts to laugh to himself. After a moment of him composing himself, he brings the microphone back up to his mouth once again.

Tyson Kidd
"I SAID, ARE YOU READY?!"

The crowd erupts in boo's as some more refreshments find their way to the ring as Natalya has to sidestep to avoid being pelted with San Antonio's trash. Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth as the crowd is thunderous with their boo's.

Tyson Kidd
"Well then, for the thousands here in attendance, for the millions of Americans watching at home, and for every single person that doubted me since day one...I've got...three words for ya!"

The crowd is relentless as Kidd is loving every single moment of this and it's visible by the smirk that hasn't left his face yet. However, Kidd raises the microphone back up to his mouth and says the following very slowly.

Tyson Kidd
"Kiss...my...ass."

The crowd's hate for Tyson Kidd has grown immensely as security has to stop one fan from jumping the barricade, the hate seems to be mutual as Kidd is just making fun of the crowd at this point. He raises the microphone back up to his mouth while the crowd boo's.

Tyson Kidd
"Did you like that? I don't care who I piss off at this moment. I get screwed last month in the greatest country in the World Canada, and now I get the cards stacked against me. I have to wrestle in front of you rednecks against a man that I beat last month, that is still somehow Champion, and he just so happens to have his best friend as the special guest referee. Please, I don't buy it for a second, sure, Triple H is going to be an impartial referee. I was taught that if it sounds too good to be true, than it's probably not. I did it last month, this time, it's not going to be any different. Shawn, I know I can beat you now, you have something that's mine. This time, I'm walking out Champion. Triple H, as far as I'm concerned, you can come get some too. Shawn, what's going to be your excuse when you can't beat me with your best friend officiating your match? Because all I've heard from you since our match at Starrcade is excuse after excuse. Shawn, I beat you. I had you right where I needed you, middle of the ring, in the Sharpshooter. At the time you were on one leg, wrapped in the most effective submission move ever. And you're going to tell me that you weren't beat right then and there? I don't need Stephanie McMahon to win, as far as I'm concerned, she helped you out Shawn, she's probably the reason that you still have the ability to walk."

The crowd is still letting Kidd feel their hate as he's bashing their hometown hero. The most hated man in San Antonio, Tyson Kidd, raises the microphone back up to his mouth once again while Natalya stands by his side in full support of the challenger.

Tyson Kidd
"Some things change Shawn, but there's still a lot that stays the same. Unlike last time, we're in this pit of a state Texas, in the poorest excuse for a country. We're in your hometown Shawn, at the Royal Rumble, a pay-per view that you've had success at before. You're defending the World Championship. But that's where is stops. Shawn, I'm still better than you, I'm still going to have my hand raised when that bell rings, but this time, I'm walking out, World Heavyweight Champion."

Kidd hands the microphone to his wife, Natalya, now some of the crowd is whistling while the rest are still booing. Kidd let's a few more crotch chops loose as Natalya smiles and lifts the microphone up to her mouth.

Natalya Neidhart
"Ric Flair, last month at Starrcade, your interference is what really caused all of this. Ty could have just pinned Shawn, one two three, but you dragged his foot onto the bottom rope. Bret might not be here, but I still am. And if you ever want to get involved in his match, I'll make you pay. You can take that to the bank Flair. Shawn, I'd tread lightly, for the last couple of weeks, Tyson has been so aggressive, trust me, he's been waiting for this moment ever since you kicked him at Starrcade. We're in your backyard now Shawn, the odds are all in your favor, your town, your best friend is the referee, and you can try to bring your best Shawn, because Tyson's better than the best, period."

Natalya lowers the microphone as all of a sudden the couple is interrupted and the crowd comes to their feet-

Reaction score

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. Ric Flair comes out right behind him. HBK has the World Title held up high at the entrance way in his right hand. HBK who's not 100% yet is careful to do his pose as his pyro goes off

HBK slowly adjusts his right leg and gets in a standing position as he and Flair make their way to the ring. HBK walks up the steps and gets inside the ring slowly and doesn't seem amused by the DX mockery. Flair is handed a microphone and gives it to Shawn

HBK: Now now now, I'm not going to come out here and dress in pink girlish colors and parade around like an ass clown. Much to the like of what you just did. No, I am out here to address you, boy, and address our rematch at the Royal Rumble. Understand this, Tyson. There was no screw job at Starrcade. You had your chance to beat me before, Stephanie needed to come out and try and help you out. Which actually, she was going to screw me out of the World Title. So in reality the only yellow person out here is you. I merely gave you what you deserved to end the night and that was some sweet chin music. I don't care if you didn't like it. I don't care if your hussy of a wife didn't like it. And I don't care if all of, Canada didn't like it. I guess we're both in the wrongs. But make no doubt about it if, Stephanie didn't poke her nose in my business, I would have beaten you. I have been in the sharpshooter plenty of times and I have gotten out of it plenty of times. I am that much better than you will ever be. Even with my leg only at thirty percent that night, I went out there and outperformed you. You underestimated me on that night and you underestimate me still. It doesn't bother me because just like those that did, you will fall at the Royal Rumble and I will be one step closer to main eventing WrestleMania!

The crowd cheers as HBK adjusts the World Title on his left shoulder

HBK: See the thing about being me, is I have endured the Canadian crowd before. They didn't bother me when I put, Bret in the sharpshooter and they certainly didn't bother me when we fought at Starrcade. But you're in for a real treat at the Rumble. You have never endured a crowd like no other in, San Antonio. You're going to deal with tens of thousand San Antonian's cheering for me to kick your little head off your body. As they say in football much to the likes of the Seattle Seahawks fans, the San Antonian's are going to be the twelfth man on that night. You're going to go into the building with your wife and feel confident. And that's all fine. But once you get out there, your emotion will get the better of you. You want mind tricks, that's what is going to happen to you. You, Tyson, your immaturity cannot handle what you'll hear at the Rumble. The mocking you pulled out here just moments ago will be the end of, Tyson Kidd ever getting close to this World Title. But I know you, you don't care what I have to say. So I guess actions will just speak for themselves!

HBK flips the World Title onto his right shoulder before he continues addressing, Tyson Kidd

HBK: But this whole thing with my best friend, Hunter, being the special referee and it being on my side of things. I'm not going to let our friendship be an advantage for me. I plan on going out there and putting on a show like no other. Like I always do. I am going to take, Hunter, as just another referee and hope that there will be no interference from anyone and this can finally be settled in the ring. That means no, Orton, no, Stephanie, nothing. This right here ends at the Rumble. But believe me, I can't wait to smack that smirk right off of your face. The biggest thing here though is, by the time of the Royal Rumble, I am going to be closer to one hundred percent. A one hundred percent, Shawn Michaels, is ten times the wrestler, Tyson Kidd wishes he was. I won't hold back with my leg. You see that sign up there. That WrestleMania sign is what we are fighting for. I am Mr. WrestleMania and after the Rumble, I will take on step further into cementing my legacy!

HBK lowers his microphone and hands it over to Ric Flair as the crowd "WOOOO's"

Ric Flair: Hey, Kidd, there is no offense here in your ability to become the World Champion. But after watching you at Starrcade, you do not have it.

Tyson Kidd shakes his head and waves his hands at Ric in a showing he doesn't care what he says

Ric Flair: Hey, it's not a knock on your ability, but it is however the truth that right now, you are not better than this man. We all have to give this up one day, but right now even at almost fifty years of age, Shawn Michaels is still the man. You will not ever be at his level. You may be great one day, but you will never be no, Shawn Michaels. Now I know that's not your quest to be like someone. You want to be your own person and make your own mark. But guys like, Shawn Michaels have given you that opportunity to get to that level. You have to honor and show the respect of those before you if you ever want to be something more than a shadow of your wife because right now it seems she wears the pants in the relationship! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd cheers as Ric gives HBK the microphone back. HBK waits for a response back as he adjusts the World Title on his right shoulder

Reactions: Andrew

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Whoa Oh

Codys themes hit and the crowd immediately get to their feet and boo towards the stage, from behind the curtain Cody comes hopping backwards on one leg to the stage stopping. He turns around showing his hood cover face before he crouches down tugging down on the hood before he stands up straight flipping it off his revealing a smile on his face, he turns to one side as the mini-tron turns to his electronic "mirror" from his dashing days as his "reflection" is shown on the other side of the tron for the crowd. Cody fixes his hair making sure everything is right, when the happy demeanor suddenly fades and he puts his hand over his face blocking his gaze from his reflection turning around and making his way down the ramp as he raises his microphone.

03f4_zpsc35194d8.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

A while ago, My father went away. For weeks following I would tell stories about why my father wasn't in the picture, I caused a little boating accident, there was a mishap with a trill seeking venture, an electrical socket was disconnected from a machine important to ones continued existence...These stories they just came to mind and they seemed real at the time I told them, but I realize they aren't true. To tell you the truth, I'm not all too sure if I remember why he really stopped following me...I guess I just thought that as a great man once said if I'm going to have a past, I'd prefer it to be multiple choice heh hoo

Cody puts his fist up to his chest letting out a cough as involuntarily starting a laugh and stifling it quickly.

But There are certain aspects of my past I can't forget, sure the scenery changes, the lighting the people around they change in my memories even in those clear ones but I can still remember the crucial parts. Goldy and I, we were never close, but I still remember that he's my brother. And perhaps he thinks because I acknowledge that fact, that I am not all I can be against him, that the fact that he is my brother makes me feel...empathy...That when I let him go at Starrcade it was a sign of weakness but Goldy it's you my dear..."brother" who doesn't get it.

Cody slides into the ring and faces the crowd

You see I am the best in my craft, an artist, I am...dashing in every way. Some people think that what makes us as a species divine...what separates us from soulless animals is our propensity for good. You know, goodness, compassion, generosity all of that...but what they fail to recognize or choose to not admit is that all of these things do in fact occur in the wild between the lower life forms. But...oh and there is always a but...true malevolence...no no no oh THAT is something you can't find among the birds and the bees and all of the hopping monkeys in the trees. So it is only in these moments that we see our true, divine selves reflected clearly, and I'm not sure if you've noticed by I...

Cody sports a wide toothy grin

Can't help but stare into my reflection every chance I get.

Codys expression slowly fades, he slouches down and puts his hand up as he tilts his head trying to have the shadows form the spotlight he was smiling into moments before cover his face.

But what Goldy is pointing to is just...cliche...there is no Art, no reason, it is basically one animal attacking another because it's hungry or it wants to survive...in other words it is many rungs below us in the food chain and yet he is so hell bent on this way of thinking that he thinks he is saving me. No Goldy, come Royal Rumble I'm going to save you from this mortal coil known as UWF. This ring right here is just wood and steel, nothing more nothing less, but to the people that have faced me in it...this becomes something else entirely. A map of memories of what I've done to them, I am this rings greatest architect and I have something great in construction for you brother....oh and you asked me a couple questions on Smackdown didn't you? Where was my grotesque side? why didn't I finish the job? Well Goldy I'll teach you why. It's actually quite simple...what's the point of making the world grotesque...a vile and repugnant hideousness the likes of which none have seen before...if they won't be able to see it?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
This is the official thread to TT in for the Royal Rumble. Like on Monday night Raw these are the official list of guys so far in the Royal Rumble

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Damien Sandow
3. AJ Styles
4. Dean Ambrose
5. John Cena
6. Shark Boy
7. Christopher Daniels
8. Mr. Kennedy
9. Steve Borden
10. King Booker
11. Chris Masters
12. Prince Devitt
13. Sami Callihan
14. Christian
15. Chris Jericho
16. Drew McIntyre
17. Test
18. Hulk Hogan
19. Sheamus
20. Ted Dibiase
21. D Von
22. Kevin Steen
23. Mark Henry

These will be the official rules of the Royal Rumble thread to make it fair for everybody.

1. You can only post a maximum of 5 times in this thread with your character.

2. Your TT's are limited to 2000 words per post.

3. You can only post again once two other people have posted after you. I know this may confuse some people so let me use this as an example

If I post as AJ Styles I have to wait for two more people before I can throw up my next post.

4. Have fun, the winner of this match gets big rewards, but most importantly have fun doing these TT's. Anyways like Michael Buffer would say. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

The crowd ignites into a frenzy as "The Final Countdown" by Europe starts playing over the PA system. The entire audience leaps out of their chairs and to their feet. After a few bars of music, the "American Dragon" himself, European Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He looks out towards the crowd and throws his index fingers into the air, leading the entire audience in a big "YES!" chant.

Daniel%2BBryan%2BRAW%2B12.08.13.jpg

Bryan then makes his way down the ramp as the adoring crowd continue to shower him in cheers. Bryan makes it down to the bottom of the ramp and simply takes a look around to soak it all in.

6-21-2013%2B3-20-06%2BPM.jpg

Bryan then hops up onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle. He throws his index fingers into the air once again as the "YES!" chants continue. The crowd is red hot here tonight and it seems alsmot universal that Daniel Bryan is being cheered. Bryan hops into the ring and walks over to the opposite side. A ringside employee hands him a microphone. Bryan walks to the center of the ring and tries to speak but the audience is still so raucous. He tugs at his beard, waiting for the audience to allow him a word in edge-wise. Finally, Bryan is able to speak through the cheers.

SD_722_Photo_002.jpg

Daniel Bryan: The time has finally come. All of the waiting and all of the hype, it all comes down to this moment. The 2014 Royal Rumble is upon us. 30 superstars will enter this ring but only 1 will walk out the winner. Only 1 person will go on to headline WrestleMania III. There's going to be a lot of people who are going to walk through that curtain and down to this ring and lay their claim. There's going to be so many people who are going to tell you why they should and are going to win the Royal Rumble. For example, my former teammate Damien Sandow is in this match, just like he was last year. In fact, I'm sure he's going to drill that little bit of information into everyone's skull. We get it. You were the runner-up last year but there's a big difference between last year's Rumble and this year's. Then there's AJ Styles. I'm sure he'll tell me how much better he is than me because he took the World Heavyweight Championship from me at Bound for Glory but, AJ, there's no pin falls or submissions here. Or what about Dean Ambrose, a man I know very well. Dean might think he has my number, but he's sadly mistaken. You see, there's going to be a lot of people come out here and try to give reasons why it's their time but, by the same token, there is going to be a lot of disappointment in this match because, out of all 30 participants, there's no one hungrier, more dedicated and downright determined to win than me. Last year, I was denied by management my chance to participate in the Royal Rumble. Who won last year? The Miz and look where he's at, collecting unemployment checks and coasting off of his 15 minutes of fame, probably signing autographs in a VFW somewhere. Great call, Vinny Mac!

The crowd laughs at Bryan's joke but Bryan isn't smiling or laughing. Bryan has a serious look on his face as he continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: But that was last year and I'm not one to live in the past. I'm not like Damien Sandow, constantly pointing to my past accomplishments as some sort of proof that you're good. I'm not that type of person, although God knows I could. I mean, in the last year alone, I became a Triple Crown Champion here in the UWF. I've been in several Match of the Year candidates. Hell, I even got fired and hired all within the matter of a month. If anybody could live in the past, it's me but I don't because the past doesn't matter in the present. In fact, just about everyone who's been announced in this match lives in the past. From Test and Chris Masters to Drew McIntyre and Hulk Hogan, you coast off of what you've done and not what you're capable of doing. That's what sets me apart from the 29 others who are in this match. I live in the now and focus on the future. That's just how I've always operated but, In case you've forgotten, I'll tell you exactly what I've done and what I'm capable of doing. I'm the European Champion, the true champion. I ended John Cena's little "historic reign" to do it, too. Cena stuck his nose in my business so I made sure he paid dearly and look at his career since I exposed him for the fraud he truly is. His career has been gasping for breath ever since. Or hell, look at Christopher Daniels, the so-called "Co-European Champion". He is a joke I'm soon gonna deliver the punchline to and he better hope he gets eliminated before I enter because I'll take great pleasure in tossing his sorry ass over the top rope. But, I'll tell you, Christopher Daniels isn't even a concern, neither is John Cena. In fact, none of you are my concern. I plan on winning and I plan on headlining WrestleMania. I'm going to walk in as European Champion and walk out as the new World Heavyweight Champion and make history once again.

The crowd's cheering is becoming louder as Bryan's intensity is growing. He then looks dead into one of the cameras filming him in the ring as he continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: After the 2013 I've had, after the hell Stephanie McMahon put me through, I actually need to thank her.

The crowd boos as Bryan finishes that last statement. Bryan doesn't lose eye contact with the camera lens as he explains himself.

Daniel Bryan: Yes, I want to thank her. You see, Stephanie did something that she was unaware of. After Bound for Glory, I was in a dark place in my life. I had just lost the World Heavyweight Championship in one of the most hard-fought matches this company has ever seen. AJ and I sacrificed our well-beings in that match entertaining you people and beating each other half to death over the World Heavyweight Championship. I may have lost, but there was no shame in losing that match because what AJ took from me, I took something from him and that's years from his career. The following night, however, my life got darker as Stephanie McMahon abused her authority and fired me. She thought she won, and perhaps she won the battle but Stephanie, I'm going to win the war. You unleashed a hell upon the UWF the likes of which no one has ever seen before. I vowed, as soon as I walked out of the arena that night that I would take this company and turn it on its head. Don't get me wrong, I love the UWF but I hate the people in charge. We're in the year 2014 but they're living in the year 1985. It's not about saying your prayers and taking your vitamins anymore, right, Hulk? "Icon" 's don't rule this business anymore, right, Stinger? Their logic is flawed, their formula is antiquated. To be running the biggest wrestling organization in the world, you sure don't understand what makes a superstar in 2014. It takes more than muscles and a catchy theme song. It takes hard work, dedication to being the best. It takes someone like me. I'm more than just a beard and a catchphrase. I'm more than just a 5 foot 10 indy wrestler. I'm more than just some kid from Aberdeen, Washington. No, I know exactly who I am, these people know exactly just who the hell I am and, at the Royal Rumble, for those of you who aren't aware, I'll open your eyes to the future of professional wrestling.

Bryan then looks away from the camera and looks towards the stage. The crowd is still going crazy and a "DANIEL BRYAN! *clap clap* *clap clap clap*" chant starts breaking out. Bryan's fury is still present as he continues speaking.
daniel-bryan2.jpg

Daniel Bryan: For as long as I can remember, the Royal Rumble match has been a staple in this business, meant to give an opportunity to the hungriest, to the most downright obsessive competitor and, right now, you're looking right at him. I want to win this match, I need to win this match. I need it more than I've ever needed anything in my entire life and I'll do anything in order to win. I train from sun up to sun down. I'm prepping myself physically and mentally for this match, day in and day out. Ever since I was a kid growing up in a small town, it's been my dream to one day headline WrestleMania. That has been my driving force my entire career but I've had to hear "You're not big enough." I've had to stomach comments like "the kid just doesn't have that "IT" factor." I took these criticisms and I've made a career out of throwing them right back in their faces. It's funny. This is my do or die situation right here. Everyone reaches their own and right here, right now, this is mine. For as long as I've been here, I have put in 110% every night. I can accomplish all of these things, ring up a grocery list of accolades, grab a million brass rings and I'm still not looked at in that upper echelon talent. No one will ever put me in the same league as The Rock or Stone Cold. I'll never be mentioned alongside guys like D'Angelo Dinero or even Randy Orton. They were great, no doubt about it, but I want to prove to all of the nay-sayers that I belong here, that I am The Best Wrestler In The World. My journey to the top of the mountain begins tonight when I toss 29 others over the top rope. I will win the Royal Rumble. I will headline WrestleMania. I will become World Heavyweight Champion once again and, after it's all said and done, whether you like it or not, I will become the face of the UWF. Not John Cena. Not Dean Ambrose. Not anybody but me because that's the way it has to be. My name is Daniel Bryan and, in case you've forgotten my modus opperandi, I come to this ring, I beat people up, I dominate, but, most importantly, I cave skulls in.

The crowd is going insane as Bryan addresses the entire locker room. He then looks back towards the crowd for a split second before looking back towards the stage.

Daniel Bryan: So, if anybody has something to say about it, get out here and stop wasting my time.

Bryan then lowers his microphone as the crowd continues chanting for the former World Champion. Then, Bryan gets his wish.......

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

The theme of the Real Rock 'N Rolla blasts through the speakers which brings all the booing fans to their feet. This music can mean only one thing and everyone in the arena knows as Prince Devitt and Bullet Club step out onto the stage. Devitt, Anderson, and Fale look around disgusted at the crowd as they show their disapproval. Before Devitt & Bullet Club even begin to walk down the stage, Fale lifts Devitt up to his shoulders to carry him to the ring. Devitt is making his gun sign with his left hand, pointing at camera men and members of the crowd, reminding him that he's the Real Shooter of UWF.

tumblr_mzbe88emDu1r5k1zho1_250.gif

Fale carries Devitt all the way down the ramp and they both circle the ring once while the crowd is showing their hate. Fale stops in front of the ring apron as Devitt is seen lifting himself off of Fales' shoulders and onto the apron before the lights in the arena go out. This causes some cheers in the arena as even though he's a hated man in UWF, some folks get excited for what's coming next...

nc4ErNC.gif

Devitt stands in the center of the ring with the arms and back of his jacket lighting up for the UWF crowd to see. 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson grabs a microphone from the timekeeper and once the lights go back on and Devitts' jacket turns off, he hands him the microphone so he can let everyone in attendance know why he is going to win the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Everyone here tonight is getting to witness history in the making, you all have your eyes set on one of the UWF's newest signings and soon to be your winner of this years Royal Rumble! There's nothing I want more than to win this match and go on to headline Wrestlemania so I can bring that UWF Championship home to Bullet Club. There's not a man in this match that's on par with me, the Real Shooter of UWF, nobody, and it sure as hell isn't this little gremlin that's in the ring with me for some reason."

Devitt stares at Daniel Bryan as the crowd boo's Devitt's remarks. He holds the microphone up to his mouth while he stares at the American Dragon.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"You honestly believe that you're going to be the one to win the Rumble? There's one little problem with that, you have to eliminate me! That's not going to happen, and besides Bryan, you've been Champion before and you proved to everyone that you couldn't hold onto it. That you weren't fit to be Champion, so what would winning the Royal Rumble prove for you? So you could go on, maybe by some miracle you win at Wrestlemania, and then what? You do the same thing you've done time and time again, you'd drop that Championship to a better man, just like always. So if I were you I would get the hell out of my ring before I show you how real the Bullet Club fuckin' is! Got it?"

Devitt turns his back to Daniel Bryan and takes a short pause as the crowd is still booing Devitt and Bullet Club but he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Machine Gun! Tell these people how I feel about the others who are entered in the Royal Rumble!"

Devitt waves Machine Gun Karl Anderson over to him and raises the microphone up to his mouth to allow him to speak.

Machine Gun
"Who cares?!"

Devitt quickly takes the microphone back and raises is up to his mouth as it seems he has another question for Karl Anderson.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Exactly! Who the hell cares? Nobody cares about guys like Daniel Bryan, guys like Mr. Kennedy, or guys like John Cena. Who else is in the match dickhead?"

Karl Anderson's angry expression hasn't changed as Devitt puts the microphone in his face once again so he can give the same answer.

Machine Gun
"Who cares?!"

Devitt nods his head as he returns the microphone back to his mouth as he begins to speak once again, much to the dismay of the crowd.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Nobody cares because there's only one man in this match that matters and that's the leader of the Bullet Club and you're all looking at him right now. To win the Royal Rumble it doesn't take a man who's the fastest, you don't need to be the strongest or have the most experience, to win this match you need to be the smartest. Already in my short time here I've proved that I'm the smartest inside of that ring. I'll do whatever it takes to win so ask yourself why this match would be any different? There's this common misconception that to win this match you need to eliminate twenty nine other men but that's not true at all, all I have to do is outlast them and make sure my feet don't touch the floor. All I need to do is last, that's no problem for me, hell, my first match here in the UWF was almost an hour long, and guess what? I not only lasted, but I was victorious in that hour long war. There's not going to be one man that walks through that curtain that can say that. That's because there's nobody in this match that's on par with me, nobody can reach the level I'm going to reach one day. This years Royal Rumble is just my launching pad so I can sky rocket to the top of UWF to headline the showcase of the immortals. I place I need to be to get what I deserve. It's not just about headlining 'Mania, it's about proving to myself and all of you idiots that I'm better than the twenty nine other competitors that will step before me, Raw or Smackdown, it doesn't matter, nobody is going to be able to throw me over the top rope. Especially that son of a bitch standing behind me."

Devitt turns around to look Daniel Bryan in the eye. He raises up the microphone as some of the crowd begins to cheer as this is a pretty popular internet dream match and the fact that these two could meet in the Rumble is exciting to some fans.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"I hope we meet as the final two Bryan I really do, not just because that would be a cake walk for me but so I could knock that confidence of yours down a few pegs. Maybe you should listen to the critics Bryan, because more times than not they're right. You don't have what it takes Bryan, you let your emotions take over in the ring and that's where you made your mistake. The difference between me and you is that you need to be Champion and you need the approval of all these people, I'm here because this is what I do best, I do this because I'm a natural winner and won't settle for anything else. I've had trash thrown at me, I've gotten death threats, none of that effects what I do in here, these people mean nothing to me because this is just business. But not to you, you need them to chant your catch phrases, to cheer you on when you're down, and you expect me to believe that you have what it takes to not just beat me, but to win this thing? You must be as stupid as you are hairy then because there's no way that I'm gonna let a troll throw me over the top rope to the floor. Aye Machine Gun! Tell Daniel Bryan what Bullet Club think of him!"

'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson has the microphone in front of his face once again and yells into the microphone this time.

Machine Gun
"WE HATE DANIEL BRYAN!
SCREW DANIEL BRYAN!
"

Prince Devitt takes the microphone once again as he turns his back to Bryan once again and holds the microphone to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"So it doesn't even matter what unlucky son of a bitch walks through that curtain because they stand no chance against the Real Rock 'N Rolla and the fuckin' Bullet Club. Machine Gun! Tell these idiots here tonight and that little troll behind me, along with everyone else in this match why I'm going to be the one victorious!"

Devitt holds the microphone up to 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson's mouth once again as a cocky smirk is beginning to grow on Devitt's face. Anderson, with the microphone in front of his mouth, begins to yell into it, once again.

Machine Gun
"Because you're in the Bullet Club!
And Bullet Club is fuckin' real!!!!"

Devitt lowers the microphone as he's done speaking for now it seems and he, Bad Luck Fale, 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson, and Daniel Bryan all wait in the ring for the next entrant to state their case.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Kidd doesn't look to be playing any games as right when Flair is finished speaking, the microphone is already by his mouth and he begins to speak.

NSrrzKI.png

Tyson Kidd
"You know, I think it's almost funny, now I'm not sure if it's because we're here in your hometown or what, but these people actually believe you. Maybe it's just me but I haven't bought one thing you've said or have been saying this whole time. How am I supposed to believe that your best friend isn't on your side? And how am I supposed to believe that your best friends' wife isn't on your side to Shawn? See you weren't the one that got screwed by Stephanie at Starrcade, I was. I think you're up to something Shawn. This is more than just Stephanie ringing the bell at Starrcade, I can see right now that it's all a plot against me to keep you as World Champion. I mean come on, what do you take me for, stupid? I don't buy the fact that Triple H fired Stephanie for one second, because guess what? They're both going home to the same house and trust me, I know how marriage is, you can't just fire your wife. It looks to me like you just so happen to be their World Champion, the person they want. Triple H's long time best friend, the Showstopper, the home town hero tonight, the crooked one in this equation. I wasn't the one out there on Raw giving Triple H a hug, this isn't some big family reunion for me, you can go ahead, lie to me, and lie to all of 'your' people Shawn, but I said it from the beginning, you're scared Shawn. All that fear inside of you caused this to happen, chances are you knew you couldn't beat me at Starrcade so you went to your best friend and got on your hands and knees and begged to help you retain that Championship that you've fought oh so hard to keep."

Tyson Kidd takes a short pause and begins to begin back and forth as the crowd surprisingly stops booing as they're all listening to what Kidd has to say for once.

Tyson Kidd
"The plan looked great Shawn, everyone bought it, Stephanie comes down to the ring when I have the match won and all of a sudden she wants to play for my team now and she just hands me the win. Because I recall a few months ago having to face off against Jeff Jarrett, who just so happened to be in her dominant faction. But now, she has this change of heart all of a sudden and feels it's her righteous duty to help me win, cut the shit Shawn, I see right through you, you're a snake. You took the easy way out, that's how you've been able to have such longevity in this business, because of all the short cuts you take and it makes me sick. All these people and I'm sure our GM Randy Orton is blind to your little lie now Shawn, but either way at the Royal Rumble I leave a winner. Either I leave with that World Championship, something that I should have now, by overcoming every odd in the book, when nobody thought I could. Or what I just said, all of that comes to forwishen and you're exposed for exactly what you are Shawn, a fake."

Kidd's cocky smirk seems to be gone as he's staring directly at Shawn Michaels, not budging an inch.

Tyson Kidd
"I'm glad I could bate you out here with all of that mocking of you, but it's simple Shawn, anything that you can do, I not only can do it better, but I can do it better than anyone else can. You know that more than anyone now Shawn, and now you know how good I am. So you can go on and continue to spout all your lies about how you were going to win, then your drunk friend over there can back you up because all these people seem to love it, and what would you be without all of these people, right Shawn? Now go ahead, point to that Wrestlemania sign all you want but we both now this, what we have here, is bigger than any Wrestlemania match. At the Royal Rumble, I know for a fact that I won't be able to pin you and I won't be able to win by submission because of the man that you have in your corner. But that doesn't mean that I can't win. Shawn, in order for me to win that World Championship...I need to kill you."

The boos pick up once again and even some more trash enters the ring after the last of Kidd's remarks. He just begins to shake his head as he continues to stare at Michaels. Natalya stands behind Kidd with her hands on his shoulders, fully backing everything that he's saying. Kidd lifts the microphone back up to his mouth once again as he turns his attention to the Nature Boy.

Tyson Kidd
"Flair...if you want to keep rambling on about how I don't have what it takes to beat this chump? Then you can get in line too and I can do exactly what I'm going to do to Shawn, to you. Never tell me to respect anyone ever again old man. I haven't shown anyone respect since the day I arrived here in the UWF. Why should I? What's respecting Shawn Michaels going to do for me? What? So I can shake his hand once I get screwed? Would I be the man in your book then Flair? You've said it many times, to be the man, you gotta beat the man and right now Shawn Michaels hasn't beaten me so what the hell makes him the man?"

Kidd lowers the microphone as he steps up to HBK & Flair, going eye to eye with both men, not budging and inch. With the microphone by his side, Natalya is able to slide if out of his grasp and while both men are toe to toe, she brings the microphone to her mouth and begins to speak.

Natalya Neidhart
"I'm disgusted by all of this, Shawn, all the rumors I've ever heard of you were true. Everything my father told me, everything my Uncles told me, is all true. You use any means necessary to get where you're at. While Tyson, like him or not hasn't had a damn thing handed to him and you can't deny that. Be honest with yourself, you don't have what it takes to be victorious on your own. So I can't wait for Tyson to expose you in front of your hometown, expose you for exactly what you are, but it's not all bad. Sure, you'll be the biggest scumbag in this company but at least you, Stephanie, and your best of pals Triple H can all be happy together at the top, and that's all you really want isn't it? Ric, you're really just along for the ride aren't you? Somebody like you who's way past their prime just likes the adrenaline you feel when you step through that curtain, and you love just coasting off of other peoples success. But maybe I'm wrong about you? Maybe you're as clueless as you look, but just know that Shawn has manipulated you and has you in the palm of his hand. I may wear the pants in my relationship, but when Shawn tells you to jump...you say, 'on what?.'

The crowd let's out an 'OOH' as Natalya lowers her microphone and takes her place next to her man Tyson as she slides him the microphone back and they wait for a reply from HBK after these pretty big accusations.

Reactions: albo2

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
After the last superstar gets done speaking the titan tron comes to life with the image of the Celtic Warrior. He is shown in the backstage area.

0.jpg

Sheamus

Would ya look at what time of the year it is. It’s time for the Royal Rumble match. A match with the ultimate prize on the line. A chance at glory. A chance at immortality. A chance to headline the biggest event in all of Wrestling...WrestleMania. A night where champions are born, stars are made legendary, and legends become immortal. The biggest names in all of wrestling have stepped into this match. Some have flown over the top rope to taste the bitter tang of defeat but a select handful have withstood the torture, outlasted 29 other superstars and had their names etched in the history books of wrestling. Their names never to be forgotten. Destined to one day enter the Hall of Fame and walk amongst legends. As far as I’m concerned, only one man in this match is ready for that. Only one man in this match deserves to be in the main event of WrestleMania. Only one man in this match has what it takes to outlast 29 other men. Only one man has the power, the guts, and the will to survive... and that man is Sheamus!

Sheamus

A match such as this, a Royal Rumble, is only won by the finest of Warriors. Someone who is willing to stand up to an army by themselves and not back down. I am that type of Warrior. A Celtic Warrior. I’m not afraid to look 29 other men in the eyes, beat my chest, charge at em and throw every single last one of em over the top rope. I told you all when I came here that I was going to rise in the ranks and take the throne as High King of The UWF and this is the night it happens. This is the night when King Sheamus retakes the throne and rules over the entire UWF as its one and only true Champion. This is a match that seems to be specially made for me. A match in which all the odds are stacked against me. A pure fight to the finish with one winner standing. I’ll kick each of ya in the skulls and place me boot on your broken body and yell out to the world “I’M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!”

Sheamus

It’s time that I prove myself as more than just a lonely mid carder in this company. It’s time that I show every one of you just what I mean when I say I am the most dominating force in the UWF, and the wrestling world as a whole. It’s time all of you find out the power that is coursing through the Irish veins of the Celtic Warrior. It doesn’t matter if I come out first or last because the end result is going to be the same either way. A number is just a number. For some of you, you may need the luck of the draw, but for me, I can beat every single one of you by meself if I have to. From former champions, the legends, to surprise entrants, all of you are going to face the wrath of the Great White.

Sheamus

I’m a big fish in a very little pond and I’m going to eat all of you up. There is reason why I sit on top of the food chain here in the UWF. I am the number one predator. All of you are the hunted. The hunt is on and floor is set for me to make the biggest move. 29? That’s nothing. I have no problem kicking 29 superstars out of this match. I’m tired of sitting around and watching other people get MY championship matches. Seeing unworthy superstars getting MY main events! I’m sick and tired of seeing the same people over and over again get chance after chance when I’m stuck here toiling in the midcard when I should be on top of this company! So it’s time I shut up all the people that say I can’t be the top guy in this place. It’s going to be hard to talk when I kick yer teeth out.

Sheamus

I’m stronger than Mark Henry. I’m smarter than Damien Sandow. I’m a better wrestler than Daniel Bryan. I’m more iconic than Sting. I’m more legendary than Hulk Hogan. I am the full package and the uncrowned High King of the UWF. I am the next World Heavyweight Champion. I am the next Mr. WrestleMania. I am a future Hall of Famer. I am the top predator. I am the Great White. I am the Celtic Warrior. I am the 2014 Royal Rumble Winner. I am...Sheamus.

Sheamus whispers his name in the camera and the feed goes dark.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
New World Symphony plays throughout the arena, and this once orchestral masterpiece is met with something it's composer never imagined, boos from the entirety of the arena. Damien Sandow walks through the curtain a microphone resting in his hand as he looks towards the ring with a look of almost bewilderment before he makes his way down the ramp and speaks.

SD_705_Photo_015_zps4aeee687.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Pardon me, but did I just hear you state that You have "proven" you are the smartest in that ring? Well Mr. Devitt, My name is reality it's time we finally met. For simply by listening to your abysmal vernacular and your need to use vulgarities to attempt a shock and awe reaction that you are not better than the rest of these ignoramuses that make up the Hoi Polloi. Oh I apologize I know you people including the ones in this ring barely have a grasp on the English language, let alone Ancient Greek. Hoi Polloi is an old term meaning "The Many" or "The Great Unwashed" in other words, you the Unwashed masses...It's actually interesting when you think about it, you people don't know what that term is because you are that term, it's like the worlds tallest man not realizing he's tall until someone explains it to him.

Sandow climbs up the steel steps to the ring apron, staying there as he looks into the ring.
However Mr. Devitt, I will give you something... amidst your nonsensical and atrocious ramblings I managed to perceive one thing that could actually be mistaken for a rational thought... and that is that the smartest is the one who emerges victorious and look no further for your intellectual superior than I, Damien Sandow. For I know how to make it to the end, and now that I know how to avoid my prior oversight, this bout is simply a formality as it is already set in stone that it belongs to me...but I apologize for I know that is something Mr. Bryan despises to hear about isn't it.

Sandow shakes his head almost in disappointment.

Poor simple minded Mr. Bryan, it is clear that you undid all the hard-work I put into you when you decided to take the easy way out and pander to these..."people". To quote philosopher and poet George Santayana: "Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it." And you Daniel are doomed to repeat it, for you will continue to be nothing more than a sub-par wrestler with luck by his side. You started in UWF by being the man who couldn't win the big one, then I took you under my wing and since then after failing for so long you eventually managed to sneak in some championship reigns. Of course the legitimacy of them are in question, considering you won them thanks to interference or other people being involved to assist you. But Mr. Bryan where has it all gone? you are a Co-Champion, meaning that you couldn't become champion by yourself it took the combined might of Daniels and yourself to win the bout. And you shortsightedness towards these facts is precisely why you are not of my concern for this bout.

Damien steps into the ring and stands in between the two superstars.

This bout being the Royal Rumble, and unlike you Mr. Bryan I shall learn from my past. And again, unlike you, I do not have some high mountain to climb, all I was guilty of was one single mistake. One Mistake separated me from my defining moment, and it is one I shall not make again. For I have the intellect to outwit each and every person that comes down that ramp-way and dare call himself a Superstar, tip the big men over toss the little man out and prove why I am the man to follow. As the night ends, people shall follow me right to the main event of Wrestlemania where I will accomplish what the past winner could not, where I will not only remain undefeated at Wrestlemania but I shall become your Worlds Heavyweight Champion.

Sandow pauses, his eyes closed thinking about that future before continuing.

Some may wonder what makes me any different than the others, in this sea of 30 superstars all vying for their grand moment what separates my claim from theirs. The answer is simple, at the Royal Rumble…29 superstars will be fighting for one reason, themselves. Whether it is to prove themselves, to show that they are better, or just to be in the spotlight. I mean just listen to Sheamus before me, it was all “I’m, I’m, I’m” it’s actually quite sad. He believes himself a warrior, but he doesn't realize he's fighting a losing battle. If he were to become King Sheamus today, he will sit atop a throne of garbage and rule over a kingdom of the doltish. He is just as much the problem as any of you, because all he cares about is climbing to the top of the mountain, not caring that the mountain is covered with trash and decay and in his selfish quest to be at the top he doens't realize the ground at his feet can give at any moment...However... one man shall be winning it not for himself, not for selfish reasons but for the betterment of all of you. These 29 men fight for one, themselves, I fight alone compete for thousands…millions…and I do so in stride because I know that I alone must bring down the avenging sword of righteousness and tear down the chains of ignorance that bind you all as you sink down the sea of inequity and incompetence.

Sandow seems to be getting riled up but he pauses, fixing his robe to keep calm.

SD_707_Photo_034_zps31755603.jpg

But it is at this moment that I shall bring up a very important point, I must lead alone but it does not mean I must work alone. I am always attempting to convert first before defeating and this Royal Rumble bout provides a tremendous opportunity. So the following message goes out to all the individuals who plan on coming down here in the following moments and even to those who have already spoken, I am extending a once in a lifetime offer. You have a one in thirty chance of winning this bout, I have already proven I can outlast the numbers so that means one of the last two has already been decided let alone my full proof plan for winning it. Which means that a large percentage of you will only slide in to get thrown out, make no mark, make no impact, just another number. My offer is to become more than that, the offer is that once you enter the ring to Join me.

The crowd boos and Sandow snaps at them

Thank you for your Irrelevant opinion!

The crowd only boo louder as Sandow takes a breath maintaining his composure before he continues on.

Join me, assist me in the bout and join my word and you shall be saved. I shall make a name for you myself instead of you attempting to make one for yourself in this bout, all you have to do is follow my direction, be willing to sacrifice yourself once the rest of the people are gone by willingly eliminating yourself for the greater good…the Greater good being Damien Sandow. And Accept me as your Lord and Savior, and whoever chooses to join me shall not only have my precision hands to mold your mind into an enlightened one but you will also gain success like my past followers have as Former World champions only after they joined me can attest to Mr. Bryan and Mr. Wyatt. They lost their way and now look at them, it is proof that what I offer is no lie. It isn’t some grand scheme, it is simply acknowledging that you, like me, prefer to stand for Taste, Decency, and the Common-Good and that you recognize that only someone of my stature can lead us to those goals.

Sandow smiles wide as he looks up to the heavens raising his hands up and out wide as if feeling the lights shine on him before he brings his arms down and speaks again.

The Royal Rumble is set in stone, Damien Sandow is winning it, not some no name, not some new kid or some old geezer, I am winning the Royal Rumble it is simply fact at this point. The only question isn’t how many I eliminate, for the number does not matter, now how long I last, for it only matters that I end it, the only question is how many eyes will be opened in the process…and how many people will choose to save themselves by accepting their salvation and how many ignoramuses will still need their abhorrent minds washed of the filth they have willingly covered it with. Help me help you, and you can become great, choose to deny my help and you will be shown the error of that choice first hand, one way or another you all will be Saved, You ALL will follow me, and Each and EVERY one of you WILL accept me as your Savior...And no matter how much you cry, how much you jeer, how much you say that this ignorant life you live is bliss, you will become better because when I rule over you as the Worlds Heavyweight Champion I Will not, Can not, be the ruler of a despondent, moronic kingdom...And it'll be that grand moment of enlightenment when you all say Thank you. When you've learned that "Thank You" is the only correct response, that it is the proper way to accept any gift from small to the enormous one I'm giving you...Thank you Mr. Sandow...You're Welcome my children...You're Welcome.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Raw and Smackdown Presents

AkzEoTF.png

Credit: Saul
Banner Credit: Cliques

Date: February 2nd, 2014
Venue: San Antonio, Texas

Theme Song

The Card

RoyalRumble.jpg

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

WHCRR.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Guest Referee Triple H
Shawn Michaels (c) v. Tyson Kidd

UWFTitleRoyalRumble.png

UWF Championship
Matt Morgan (c) v. MVP

UWF Global Championship
Chairs Match
Kane v. Eddie Guerrero (c)

RhodesgoldustRR.jpg

Grudge Match

Street Fight
Goldust v. Cody Rhodes

Card is subject to change!

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
The men in the ring suddenly lose concentration on each other as the lovely Layla comes walking out onto the stage with a mic in hand. She looks around at the crowd as they send a negative vibe towards her. She then begins to speak as the booing dies down a bit.

wwe-layla-2.jpg

Layla:
Gentlemen! Let's face facts. You are all standing in this ring right now with the goal to win the Royal Rumble. It's every wrestlers dream to win the rumble and then go off to headline Wrestlemania. Because that instantly stamps your name down in the history books as one of the best. Sure you'll be going through hell to get there, but it's well worth it when millions of fans cheer you on. Just think about it Daniel. You win the Rumble and then win the world title at Wrestlemania III then that'll put it right to Stephanie Mcmahon. And Prince Devitt, you can win the Royal Rumble and ultimately add to your legacy. Then of course we got the tough fighting irishman who I'm sure would really benefit from a Royal Rumble win. You can stand up for your culture and go off to win the world title. With all those possibilities, we got one more that I may add. The possibility of Damien Sandow winning the Royal Rumble. You could all gain instant legendary status by just winning this one match. It's a match that sends you off to a journey to the biggest show of the year. Wrestlemania III. Everybody needs this win. Except for one man. One man who I believe needs to step down from the spotlight and simply because he's an overused superstar who's had countless opportunities that he messes up each and every single time. That superstar is A...J Styles!

The men in the ring look to be quite interested in what the woman has to say about the former World Heavyweight Champion.

Layla:
I mean just think about it. Daniel, you were just talking about how you and AJ Styles had a hell of a match and he ended up taking the title from you. Well he lost it. He let all of his fans down once again and lost the World Heavyweight Championship. Do you really think that if he some how pulls off the victory in this match that he'd actually go far with that opportunity? Hell he'll just lose the match and be handed opportunities down the line for no reason at all. Sure he may say that he's earned his spot but honestly I say he's the kiss ass of the company. He kisses someones ass to hand him these opportunities and I'm sick of it. He basically took the opportunity that my boyfriend earned and smashed it along with his leg over a barbed wire fence. He then took advantage of his injured leg last week here on Smackdown to get the win over him again. Honestly, it pisses me and Chris off tot he point where he's thought about quitting simply because the management is putting experience over talent. So Chris and I have a proposition for you guys in the ring right now. Please give a warm introduction to The Masterpiece.....Chris Masters!!!

tumblr_lfkofgLhir1qfo293.jpg

The crowd erupts in boos as the impressivly built Chris Masters walks out onto the stage along side his girlfriend, Layla. He takes in the negativity from the crowd before grabbing her hand and walks down the ramp towards the men in the ring. Each man gives off a cold staredown towards Chris Masters as he and Layla enter the ring and stand in the center of attention.

Chris Masters:
Now Layla, I couldn't have said it better myself. AJ Styles is defiantly a kiss ass who's already had the greatest opportunities in the UWF countless times. He fails you people every single time and the fact that he's in this match is beyond me. That's why I am asking for every other competitor in this match to try with all your might to send AJ Styles over the top rope. He doesn't deserve the chance to main event Wrestlemania because he's nothing more than an attention hogging bitch who thinks way to highly of himself. Unlike him, I actually have respect for those of you in this ring. Daniel Bryan, you are one of UWF's top talent. Prince Devitt, you have great potential to be the best. Sheamus, you're a tough man who crushes his competition. And, Damien Sandow.....you have the education that an average wrestler needs to make it far in this company. You all are great competitors but all of your careers will suffer the same fate that Austin Aries career did a few months ago if AJ Styles manages to get the win. Hell, he already stole the Hardcore Championship from Mr. Kennedy and managed to hide most of the time in the hardcore fatal fourway. He then took advantage of my injured leg to win last week because he is an arrogant son of a bitch who'll stop at nothing to get what he wants. That's why we all need to do whatever it takes to stop AJ Styles from winning this match. He'll pull every cheap tactic in the book just to get yet another title shot that he'll fail to capture in the long run.

He's the reason why most of us is overlooked by the management team. Steve Austin seen I had potential and then AJ Styles ruined that by weaseling his way to victory. Now it almost seems like AJ buried me with a damn shovel because I have been getting no phone calls saying I got a title shot or even a match on this weeks Smackdown. But I plan on climbing out of that hole and win the Rumble match to go off and win the championship at Wrestlemania. And that can easily happen for any of you as well if AJ Styles is eliminated quickly so we can all have a decent Rumble match with men who won't fail the opportunity being given. He can be sent home with tears running down his face as he see's me reign victorious. Hell I'll admit right now. I have an ego and I want to win this match because I believe that I deserve it more than any other men in the match. You can't survive in this company without an ego though. It's what drive you to be the best that you possibly can be. Whether you've had a bad history recently or not. I may of failed to capture the Hardcore Championship and then tapped out to the calf killer not once but twice, but I will redeem myself. I will rest at nothing to eliminate AJ Styles and fulfill my biggest goal of becoming world champion.

Layla slowly takes the mic from Chris as he steps back.

Layla:
Every single time Chris gets a shot. He gets screwed out of it. I'm the only one allowed to screw Chris. He's here in the UWF because he thought he'd get the chances that he's never gotten in the past. But when things look bright for him, there's always one man who crumbles up his chances. In this case it's AJ Styles and we vow to not let him walk right over Chris's career. He's a very strong man who has the ability to rip AJ Styles in half. He can put up with the big dogs and this is his chance to finally make the management realize how much of a master Chris is at this sport. So this is a huge warning to all of you. After Chris and chooses to help, gets AJ Styles out of the Royal Rumble. He will put it all on the line for one chance at immortality that'll define his career once and for all.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Once Chris Masters lowers his microphone the mood is low, until the sudden noise of shattering glass sends the crowd into a frenzy!

shark-boy-entrance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Shark Boy's theme hits the PA system and all the men in the ring turn to face the stage and low and behold, out comes Shark Boy. Sharky wastes no time in stomping down the ramp towards the ring, he walks round the ring and up the ring steps. Shark Boy stands on the ring apron surveying the men who stand in the ring, Shark Boy then steps between the ropes into the ring and walks straight past every other man in the ring and heads to the top rope. Shark Boy throws his Fin Salute out to all the Sharkoholics in the crowd before he throws up the two fingers. Shark Boy then steps down and is handed a microphone.

shark-boy_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Shark Boy: It only happens once a year, and if y'all are ready for the Royal Rumble give me a SHELL YEAH!

The crowd yell 'SHELL YEAH!' for their hero, Shark Boy. Shark Boy nods his head and continues.

Damn straight, this is Shark Boy's favourite event of the year. Y'all wanna know why?, it's real damn simple, there's two reasons. Reason number one, the winner gets himself a World Championship match in the main event of Wrestlemania!, and the reason number two?, well it's really close to Shark Boy's heart, because it's the only day of the year that Shark Boy can go to his shed, he can get diggin' and he can drag out the big ol' XL can of Bass Whip, because he's got the opportunity to whip 29 other men's basses on the way to that World Title shot!. Now if anyone in this arena knows Shark Boy, they know that nothin' makes Shark Boy happier than whippin' some bass. I dream about... heck, I fantasize about it, and at the Royal Rumble I'm gon' live out those fantasies when I set about whippin' everybodies bass, throwin' everyone's bass over the top rope en route to winning the whole damn thing and going to Wrestlemania to finally become World Champion.

The men in the ring stand in disbelief at the idea of Shark Boy winning the rumble but the crowd seem to be on side.

Now Shark Boy knows that winnin' this sumbitch ain't gon' be easy, hell he just needs to look 'round the ring and see the likes of Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow, two former World Champions standin' in front of him. But if they think that just 'cos they've both been to the top before that they intimidate Shark Boy the best think again because Shark Boy ain't afraid of no man. Whether he's a rebellious bass kicker much like Shark Boy, like Daniel Bryan. Or whether he's a damn beardy nerd like Damien Sandow. It don't matter none, and sure I have respect, I can't deny, these men have both been World Champs, but at the end of the day it's every man for themselves and in the Deep Blue Sea the Shark don't have no damn friends so that's just fine with me. So ya both best get any ideas of superiority out of yer heads real quick because Shark Boy's fixin' to beat it out of them... especially yours Damien Sandow... at the Royal Rumble!

Sandow looks insulted, Daniel Bryan is nodding his head, inviting the fight. Shark Boy now turns his attention to the other men in the ring.

Now these two sons of bitches I've had the pleasure of meetin' before, some more recent than others.

Shark Boy looks dead straight at Prince Devitt and his Bullet Club before turning to look at both him and Chris Masters and Layla.

Chris Masters, you goofy lookin' prick, I done beat you a couple weeks ago on Smackdown. And ya know what?, I enjoyed the hell out of it, there's nothin' Shark Boy loves more than takin' some big muscle bound sumbitch and puttin' him on his dumb bass for the count. And let me tell ya boy, I'm lookin' forward to doin' it again. And I don't care if it cost me an invite to yer damn weddin' or whatever because nothin' means more to Shark Boy right now than winnin' the Royal Rumble. So Chris, I'd think back, I'd think back a few weeks ago and I'd try and remember what if felt like to have a mudhole stomped in yer bass and what it felt to take the Chummer from Shark Boy because at least then you won't be surprised when I dump yer well toned bass over the top rope and send you packin' back home!. But look on the bright side Chris, at least you've got Layla at home... that is, unless... she likes... Shark?

Shark Boy looks at Layla, Layla looks disgusted, Shark Boy laughs.

She don't know what she's missin', but the message remains the same, your goin' home early and Shark Boy's goin' on to the next man who just might be... Prince Devitt. Now kid, I ain't gon' lie, ya done gone got under Shark Boy's skin. Ya pissed me off. Ya raised me ire, and dammit boy I'm lookin' forward to whippin' yer bass at the Royal Rumble. And ya know what Ferris?, or whatever yer damn name is?, ya can bring yer little cronies into the ring with ya because Shark Boy would just love to send them packin' over the top rope with their tails between their legs just like you and maybe then you can go back to Japan and claim how big a 'Real Rock n' Rolla' ya are because you sure as hell won't be convincin' anyone here that yer anythin' other than a 'Real Jackass'!

Prince Devitt laughs but Shark Boy is deadly serious and gets into Devitt's face for a staredown before walking past him onto the ring ropes where he motions towards the titantron.

And where the hell's yer compatriot Devitt?, where's Sheamus?!. I mean, shit, the one guy I think I could get along with ain't even showed up the damn ring!. Well I'm glad he ain't, because as it turns out he's just as much of a meely mouthed bastard as the other little Irish sumbitch!. Sheamus, I had ideas of us goin' for a few cold beers later on, but you've just convinced me otherwise, but ya know what, yer still a drinkin' and fightin' man just like Shark Boy and I still respect that, but ya better get yer head out of yer bass and see what's standin' in front of ya. Because you ain't the only Shark swimmin' the seas here in UWF. And sure, the Great White Shark might be a dangerous animal, the top predator in the open sea... but that dumb sumbitch of a fish ain't got nothin' on the bite of Shark Boy. So Sheamus keep tellin' yerself that your the best this company has to offer because if you piss me off some more you won't be able to talk at all because yer damn jaw will be wired shut!

The crowd cheer Shark Boy, there's a moderate 'Shark Boy!, Shark Boy!' chant breaking out among the crowd, Shark Boy continues.

And the same goes for anybody else that decides to come on down to the ring and piss me off. And it don't matter where ya stand, whether yer a good guy like Daniel Bryan, or whether yer a slimy sumbitch like just about everyone else in the damn match. It don't matter if yer big, or small, bald headed, bearded, a King, a Prince, a legend or if yer preachin' the good lords name!, 'cause at the Royal Rumble, Shark Boy's gon' be raisin' some shell and runnin' through all yer basses on his way to winnin' the whole damn thing!. And I hate to repeat my own damn catchphrases but if ya wanna see that, if ya wanna see Shark Boy win the Royal Rumble and main event Wrestlemania, well then give me a SHELL YEAH!

The crowd once again yell 'SHELL YEAH!'

OH SHEEELLLLL YEAAAAAHHHH -

Shark Boy is suddenly interrupted...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Enough, is enough.

The crowd boos as Steve Borden and Matt Bloom make their way from the back and heads down the ramp, entering the ring with his microphone in hand.

69549e0cc5bcfefde359adc408395ce0.jpg

I have had more than my fill of the Daniel Bryan story. I've heard you talk about losing the World Heavyweight Championship time and time again. I've heard you talk about losing your job time and time again. It's long past due that you either start singing a new tune or get off the microphone, Daniel, because the greatest hits have been run into the ground so much that you aren't gaining any of that ground by revisiting them, you're just doing what you're good at, spinning your wheels and not going anywhere. You thought when you came back to the company following your firing, you were going to have a nice CM Punk moment, but look at what happened instead. It's bad enough to be European Champion, but you're the co-European Champion, and as if that couldn't get any worse, you're actually proud of it. You highlight it on your resume' as if it's a meaningful accomplishment. Sure Cena held the belt for a thousand days, but he didn't even fight to keep it on the night you and that appletini sipping idiot took it from him, so at best that acquisition should be recorded in the record books with an asterisk next to it.

But you winning that championship was just destiny taking it's course, right? After all, the band that plays your entrance theme is called Europe, that had to be foretelling of something. Don't get me wrong, it is a hand meets glove kind of fit, but not because it's "catchy", it's because you're a self-contradiction, taking us all down memory lane in almost the same breath you claimed to not be one to live in the past. So with your mind stuck in the past and your idea of how you should physically present yourself based around the same time period, it's only fitting that you come out to a theme by an irrelevant, thirty-five year old band and hold, excuse me co-hold, a seventeen year old championship that's just as irrelevant. Your theme only foretells of one "final countdown", Daniel, and that's the ten seconds that will pass between you standing in the ring and me being the next to come down to throw you out and crush your Wrestlemania aspirations.

This is a sad excuse for a line-up of talent, indeed. I mean, Ted DiBiase, really, Ted DiBiase? The guy couldn't even remember to show up for work this past week, and you want to give him a spot in the Rumble? I'd rather see Virgil get the spot, people care about him just as much as they do Ted, after all. Let's see who else we've got; oh, that's a good one. King Booker? You mean the guy that's holding two of Smackdown's championships, had people raving about what a catch he was for the UWF, and then went AWOL and was fed to Matt Morgan? That guy? I've seen better kings on a chess board. On that note, how does this grab you? The United States Champion, Television Champion, Hardcore Champion, Transatlantic Champion, and both holders of the European Championship are all in this match. Really speaks to the prestige of your belts, doesn't it, guys? That ticket to Wrestlemania is valuable, yes, but if I were still the Global Champion, a real belt that's actually being defended at the Rumble, I'd be pulling double duty because that's how many steps I am above all of you.

But how can I be so arrogant knowing that I lost my Global Championship in my first defense of it and lost a shot at contendership for the UWF Championship in the very next match I competed in? Well, let's take a look at the list of competitors again. Mr. Kennedy, the former Hardcore Champion.

Steve pauses for a moment.

Sorry, almost lost my composure there. Kennedy will most certainly find his way to the ring for the Rumble match itself and this time for talk leading up to it, but I wouldn't expect any of the things he says to be coherent or applicable to the current situation. He'll come out here, talk about the match he had against Eddie Guerrero, then self-diagnose his brain damage, which probably isn't the far off from what a professional would surmise actually, but with him name dropping companies he isn't a part of or has ever had anything to do with like CZW, I'm not sure if he's talking about having brain damage or having Brain Damage, standing by on hold while Kennedy convinces Stone Cold and the Smackdown powers that be that he needs to head a stable with Kevin Steen, Johnny Gargano, and whoever else is his flavor of the week at the time of the meeting, probably Seth Rollins, the two sound alike, like witnessing the audible version of an evolutionary chart, the descendants of paroxysm. Paroxysm begat Jimmy Jacobs who begat Tyler Black, Zack Gowen, and that black painted championship, who in turn begat Seth Rollins, who begat Ken Kennedy, who begat 911, and now the influence has extended to Kevin Steen and the other Kool-Aid drinkers who like to pretend their crazy because it's edgy and attractive and also, why not, Mankind and Raven aren't here to take their schtick back.

By the way, all the begats were for our esteemed evangelist, Reverend D'Von, I hope you appreciated that. How does it feel knowing that you're heading into a can't-win situation, D'Von? Because even if you get past all twenty-eight others, number twenty-nine is yours truly and as history has proven, you can't beat me so much like the Championship Scramble last year and every other opportunity at making something of yourself you were given, you're going to fall short of attaining anything of merit, only succeeding in embarassing yourself and proving what I've told you and many others, that caring more about being a dedicated thespian than a gifted performer or an accomplished member of society will always...hold you...back. Don't believe me? Ask Sami Callihan, a man with a reputation for being so rough around the edges and hardcore, a man that supposedly no one wants to mess with yet couldn't hold his own against Fandango, this era's Brian Christopher. Ask Chris Masters, this era's Lex Luger, minus the battle with addiction of course, unless he comes to grips with the fact that he couldn't even get over in Ring Ka King and is about to marry one half of LayCool. Well at least you and The Undertaker will be brothers-in-law, and if you ever decide to head down Lex's road of addiction, Test is in this match for you to bum some oxycodone off of.

The fans boo this as Steve just smiles and chuckles to himself.

It sucks not having the Establishment to carry you anymore, doesn't it Chris? I mean Russo doesn't work here anymore, Carlito doesn't work here anymore, Big Show doesn't work here anymore, Homicide and his merry band of churro bandits don't work here anymore, you're the piece of corn in a rather large hunk of excrement that just won't flush. Speaking of excrement, let me get back to Test, because when I think of waste, he certainly comes to mind. I mean, when TNA doesn't want to bother with you, you know that your stock has dropped off the face of the planet. Dixie Carter would've put the belt on Doink the Clown before she paid you for another appearance. Can't say I blame her, I mean Matt here carried you when you teamed with him, the Un-Americans carried you when you teamed with them, Scott Steiner carried you for crying out loud. When someone as limited in mobility and lackadaisical in speech isn't the dead weight of your team, well, the patheticness speaks for itself. If only Chyna was better in bed, Paul'd be stuck with her and you'd be the one sticking it to Stephanie and winning World Championships and hitting Austin Aries with shovels. Oh well, should've been a faster swimmer.

Speaking of slow swimmers, Shark Boy is in this match, ladies and gentlemen. Or should I say, Stone Cold Shark Boy. You give speed to a great white shark on Shark Week, you get Mackelmore. You give a Steve Austin DVD to Dean Roll while he's watching Spongebob, you get Shark Boy, who thankfully didn't try to get away with calling himself Shark Man because with the mask alone, well I'll be honest, I checked the back of it for a rubber string. How old's the kid that made that mask, four? Five? I'm sorry, I forget you're hard of hearing, let me address you in a way you're more accustomed.

Steve alters his voice to begin mocking Stone Cold as Matt chimes in for the, "What"'s.

Ya like ta' sound like ol' Stone Cold.
(What?) Walk like Stone Cold? (What?) Talk like Stone Cold? (What?) Dress like Stone Cold? (What?) Do the Stone Cold Chummer? (What?) Stomp a chumhole? (What?) Eat at the Chum Bucket? (What?) Hang with yer chums? (What?) Eh-eh! There's only one busted kneed. (What?) Bad backed. (What?) Tweak necked. (What?) Liver failin'. (What?) Drawel havin'. (What?) Bald headed. (What?) old as the day is long has-been that hangs out with Yogies, has a man crush on Luke Bryan, and is a card carrying member of the straight-to-DVD club and that's Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Steve mimics the hand gesture that Austin does when he signals for a beer as the crowd boos him and Shark Boy looks unamused.

What a role model. Kind of like Damien Sandow over here, who's still milking his amalgamation of Helmsley and Poffo and wearing the latest from the Bed, Bath, and Beyond collection but hey, good for you, it certainly looks comfortable. Everyone knows my history with Damien Sandow, during the days of painting up like I was fresh out of the school that Ronald McDonalds go to and tagging up with Chris Sabin's current flame, or tag team partner, I don't know which side of the plate he's swinging from quite frankly, I mean technically Samoan isn't going back from black once you've had it, depending on your viewpoint, but I digress. Me and Joe were the tag team champions, Desmond Wolfe had his raging bulge for anything and everything Y.E.S., and so Sandow here won the belts and I was off to save NXT from dying before it solidified. Damien, much like D-Von and much like Bryan, is in continual pursuit of something he can never and will never actually attain. For example, trying to educate and enlighten the fanbase. Unattainable because as I have seen and he has surely realized each and every city, state, continent, and country that the UWF has traveled to piles it's arenas to their respective brims with uneducated, insignificant, mindless sheeple that don't have enough self-awareness to notice their own ignorance and only have enough of an attention span and executable brain function to be goaded into cheering something with one syllable, which is why the, "Yes" chant is so popular.

I mean how long have you been in the main event only to be denied the gold time and time again? It seems to me that you need to be enlightened. Step into the light that Matt and I have seen. You can't argue with results, as soon as I stopped portraying that human caricature, I won gold. I achieved greatness, simultaneously punching a hole through the hearts of critics and detractors alike with my fist. Even if you none of you take the step, you will all feel the results when I do something truly iconic and, without the guise of Sting, eliminate all of you and headline Wrestlemania.

Steve lowers his microphone.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

You can all settle down now, all just take a breather and you can take your cameras out because MVP being in this ring can only mean one thing, big things like Paul Heyman's belt are popping while the little things like the respect I had for Sting are stopping because MVP is out here for you.

MVP points towards the fans who scream their lungs out for him. He nods his head and starts to talk again.

Do you hear that? The amount of support I have from you all is heartwarming, it makes me tingle and normally the only thing that can do that is the yummy mummies that just so happen to get V.I.P tickets whenever I am around. The support you fans give me is very special, it means the world to me and to be quite honest, it's the only reason I am standing here, in front of you with my chance to reclaim my rightful title, it's the only reason I worked hard to get my rematch, to get my shot and it's certainly the only reason that I can stand here in front of you and smile. This smile on my face has been missing ever since 2013. You know it feels like 2013 is so far in the past, i've nearly forgotten about it. I've nearly forgotten about all the hard work I put in last year, I've nearly got it out of my mind the high that I felt when I pinned Edge's shoulders to the mat and I was top of the mountain. I've nearly forgotton the massive overgrown foot that connected with my jaw, knocking me pretty much out cold, placing my jaw out of place and ending it all. The key word for every single thing I just mentioned is nearly. Nearly just doesn't get it done in the world of UWF. There is no time for nearlys and maybes and what ifs, if that meant anything in UWF, it would be a whole different place. I nearly retained my title at Starrcade but look at what that got me, a big kick in the face and a loss on my record but most importantly, time away from my UWF Title.

The fans boo for this sentence as MVP feels his bare waist, with a smirk on his face.

That time away isn't going to be permanant, it will be very soon that I get my title back around my waist, a waist that needs gold so it doesn't feel out of place when my bling bling hangs around my neck but I want to take some time out and remind everyone what happened at Starrcade when it was the last time I faced Matt Morgan. Matt was a big barrier, I'll give him that, he is a massive human being, he is a mountain, Mount Morgan as he is refering to himself but he wasn't the reason I lost my match at Starrcade, I know what you are all thinking, but MVP he kicked you in the face and put you down for the 10 count so how could he not be the main reason. I have already told everyone why I lost that match but I think it is my duty to remind you all of why. I bet you are all sick of my bragging about my UWF Title run, especially since I faulted at the first hurdle but I just can't get over it like that. I still have no idea why but for some strange reason, Edge was included in that Triple Threat Unification match, now I didn't have a problem with it at the time and I didn't have a problem with it when I put his ass down for the 10 count, it wasn't that hard really, it must be getting to him being on Earth too long now, might be time for him to go back upstairs but after some thinking, after some soul searching that I needed to do, I have come the a very feasiable conclusion. My conclusion is that if Edge wasn't in that title unification match, I would still be here with my title, I would still be the man that everyone is gunning for. Let me explain a little more, when in the hell is a title unification match involve a dude that has no gold around his waist in the first place? I thought this was a slap in the face to me and Matt Morgan and we couldn't fight it out fairly but not only was that unfair, Edge and I weren't exactly friends at this stage, I would call him my rival, a little thorn in my side that I just couldn't pick out and flick so the fact that he got put into this match when my title was on the line and Morgan was also there, lets just say it distracted me from what I needed to concentrate on.

The crowd are quiet, MVP fixing his sunnies above his head as he also points to his head.

I took my eye off the ball and I wasn't worried about retaining my title the way I should have, all my feelings went towards proving to Edge what I am, the MVP of UWF. All my energy and effort went into outlasting him and proving that I deserved my title win over him and I wasn't just a fluke. Maybe that is why Matt Morgan puts up with Paul Heymans smell and look, he would have focused him on not thinking the job was done, imagine this, you are building a house, you have it all finished and then they decide they went an extra toilet upstairs, now I couldn't imagine being a builder, I certainly wouldn't get any work done if the houseowner was a little chicka but I can use it as an example. Most people think I failed at Starrcade but in my mind I passed, my mind at Starrcade was that of a distracted man and it cost me so I did fail yes but what I sort out to do, I achieved and I know what you are all thinking once again, MVP how can you go into a UWF Title match and not have the title as the goal and to be honest with you all, I don't know why I did, I can't explain it, maybe Edge's words had got to me, maybe it was because I was in a postion I hadn't been in before, maybe I let success run to my head, I have no idea what it was but at the end of last year, I was not the Montel Vontavious Porter that I know and love. I had stopped enjoying life, I put myself under way to much pressure and it took the clock to strike 12 and the new year to be brought in to realize this. That MVP you seen at Starrcade, the guy that took his eye off the ball is no longer here, I will learn from my mistakes and I will not do that again, I needed that wake up call Matt Morgan and you gave it to me, you have brought the old MVP back and his happy to be here and he will be even happier after Royal Rumble.

The crowd begin to cheer again as MVP regains his confidence, he nods once again, lapping up the cheers and applause as he continues.

Which brings me to my match at the Royal Rumble, I think it is a great place for me to show you this new but in the same token old MVP. You see, I am not going to be like Sting, he went and changed everything completely, he doesn't paint his face anymore, he doesn't like you people anymore, he doesn't even fend for himself now, he needs Matt Bloom with him at every stage, he even changed his name up completely, he has changed his identity, hey fair enough, I am not the guy to try and make him change it back, it doesn't bother me, no skin off my nose and I make sure of that with my awesome tape but I am the guy that will take pointers and the point was read and received Sting. You have proved to me what happens when you change your image completely and I am not impressed so I do have a message for you Sting, I won't dwell on you long because I have more important things to dwell on, I hope you enjoy the Royal Rumble Match fighting for the opportunity that I already beat you to recieve. I will be watching that match with a bottle of champagne and a full glass sipping away whilst I celebrate, I wish you luck.

MVP looks down the camera, gestering like he has a glass of wine. He takes a sip of the invisible win as he shakes his head.

I think that is enough beating around the bush though, I think it is time to address the most important man I have to worry about at Royal Rumble. On this night, 30 men have to worry about throwing 29 other men over the top rope and down to the floor below, these men are all fighting for the chance to get what I am getting at the Royal Rumble. I am one step ahead of these men but if you ask all of these men, I bet they would say they have an easier night. All they have to do is find a way to get someone over the top rope, Hulk Hogan could go for the legdrop and trip himself over the top rope, Mark Henry might eat the top rope and anyone that walks over him would be eliminated, there are many ways to win the Royal Rumble and luck has a massive thing to do with winning it, you might only have to be in the ring for 2 seconds and you could win it, two guys can try to eliminate each other and someone can eliminate both by sneaking up on them, what I'm trying to say is it's not always the best superstar that wins the Royal Rumble. You don't need too many game plans when it comes to that match and you can just live in the moment but these men, they don't have as big a test that I have at Royal Rumble. I can't get lucky, I can't hope for the best, I need a game plan and I need to be at the top of my game, it shouldn't be too hard to do that but even then, is that enough? Now I don't ever ever doubt myself, as you know it's hard to when you are as good as me but I am doubting the disadvantages I have in this match against Matt Morgan. If you all look at the tale of the tape, everything points to Matt Morgan. Height, Weight, Champions Advantage and someone in his corner, what do I have in my favour, I earn more money then him, I am better looking and I get invited to more V.I.P Lounges then him, I doubt he has even seen a nightclub, I don't think they make doors big enough for his massive forehead to fit through. If you can read between the lines, it doesn't look good for the old Franchise Playa but I have been in this position before. I have had my back to the wall, when I was in jail, thats how I lived with my back to the wall, if you don't know why then I really shouldn't waste my breath with the reason.

The crowd are hushed, thinking what MVP meant, there is a few mumbles, meaning that the crowd get what he just said.

Matt Morgan, you have everything in your favour, not only that but you have also proven to be unstoppable, I tried and failed, King Booker's streak was broken at your hands, the roll you have been on is quicker then the roll Big Show would get if we pushed him down a hill. You haven't gone unnoticed by me, I have watched you very closely and you proved on Smackdown that you have been watching me as well. I have shown you nothing but respect Matt since you beat me but what do I get in return? You couldn't even let me celebrate my victory over Steve for a second could you? You had to come out and spoil my moment, you had to steal my spotlight, well I have some news for you Matt, if you try to steal my spotlight, I will let you have it but rest assured, you will burn in my light, it's bright in the lights Matt and you don't have what it takes to last. You showed how much respect you have for me when you attacked me from behind Matt, you showed that you are afraid of me and you showed me that you know I can end your short title reign, so I will give you one last respect, I am tired of waiting, I am tired of being the only man in this ring so right now, I'm calling you out, I want you to come to this ring right now so we can talk and if you want to show that you a man of my class, show that you have some respect for me, you will come out alone, no Paul Heyman, no Alex Riley, you come out here all by yourself and give me a fair shot. Respect goes along way in this business Matt and the only way you will get my full blown respect is if you prove how much of a man you really are, come face me man to man and I'll show you that you are nothing without a little help.

MVP lowers the mic, motioning towards the stage, waiting for Matt Morgan to make his apperance as the crowd are going berzerk for MVP. He starts tapping his wrist mouting something as suddenly a familar tune rings out over the PA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.