UWF 2013: No Way Out Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Raw and UWF NXT Proudly Present...No Way Out!

NoWayOut_zpsf4b0d745.png

Poster Credit: Sam

On Feburary 24th, UWF returns to Pay-Per-View with No Way Out. On this night, Raw and NXT's best superstars will compete and look to earn their ticket to the biggest stage of them all, WrestleMania 2! Already, John Bradshaw Layfield has announced that new NXT World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will defend his Championship aganist five other men in an Elimination Chamber Match. Will Punk be able to survive when there is truly no way out?​

Live, Feburary 24th from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

6a0120a6dde087970b0133f3850f2d970b-500wi

Official Theme Song- Headstrong by Trapt!

[video=youtube;HTvu1Yr3Ohk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk[/video]

Official Card!

MorrisonRhodes_zps8c61a7dd.png

UWF Championship
Tables, Ladders, Chairs
John Morrison [c] vs. Cody Rhodes

ELIMINATIONCHAMBER_zpse57412f8.png

UWF NXT Championship
Elimination Chamber
CM Punk [c] vs. Austin Aries vs. Johnny Curtis vs. Rhino vs. Bully Ray vs. Taz

CESAROHAWKINS_zps477dc223.png

UWF United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro [c] vs. Curt Hawkins

STINGUMAGA_zpsdc5582fd.png

UWF Extreme Championship
Sting [c] vs. Umaga

AbyssDaniels_zps47a6edfc.png

UWF Hardcore Championship
I Quit
Abyss [c] vs. Christopher Daniels

TagTeam_zps24d04a25.png

UWF Tag Team Championships
Dean Ambrose & John Cena [c] vs. Christian & Robert Roode

NOTE: Subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
UWF No Way Out: NXT World Title E.C. Match

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

CM Punk goes from one side to the other side near the entrance to get a good look at the crowd that is pumped to see CM Punk come out first. CM Punk goes back to the center of entrance way and drops down to his right knee and lays the NXT World Title next to him and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD"

OTL12_Photo_134.jpg

CM Punk gets up to his feet and walks to the ring backwords for a few seconds before turning forward. As CM Punk gets to ringside, he climbs the steps and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and hoists the NXT World Title in the air and continues to get the crowd excited here

OTL12_Photo_135.jpg

CM Punk gets off the top turnbuckle and heads over to the far corner and is handed a microphone. Just as CM Punk begins to speak, a massive "CM Punk" chant breaks out. Finally CM Punk is able to get a word in

CMPunk2-12.jpg

CM Punk: I can feel the energy here tonight! Well I was going to cut a promo before we all found out who I was going to be facing inside the Elimination Chamber match, but I chose to sit back and actually watch my words carefully because I rather not make any needless enemies. Being the NXT World Champion you already have a burden on your back. Everyone is going to come after you because you have what they all want and what these five other men in this match want what I have and that's this NXT World Title. So you can understand I'd rather not come out before hand and speak about everyone who was involved in a qualifying match so I wouldn't get a needless enemie. It's not that I mind having them because I know they all loath me and their jealous of my accolades, but it just as I said puts on a burden that I don't need. I already have enough with being the champion and the crazy thing out of all of this is and you won't hear this from many others, but I love it. This is what I live for. I live to be the mosted hated guy for having what all the others want the most. This is why I got into this business. To be in this situation. To be the best in the world!

The crowd gets behind CM Punk with a "CM Punk" chant

CM Punk: On February 24th, six of the very best in our business will put their bodies on the line and possibly their careers. The Elimination Chamber is not a joke. As I look to see whose in this match there is only one person whose been inside one and you're looking at him. I have seen careers end and I have seen careers made inside this steel structure. For this being my first title defense most people in my shoes would be pissed off to have to defend the title this way for the first time, but I'm not like most of them. I look forward to putting my title on the line in this type of situation. This is what being the champion is all about, for moments like this. I could come out here and complain on camera like I know others would in the back, but I'm not and I'm going to speak the up most truth and the truth is if you cannot handle this type of a match to defend any title whatsoever then you should rethink being in this business. This is what being a champion is all about. Dealing with matches like this. The odds are not always going to be in your favor and that's way these matches seperate the boys from the men. I wanted to be the NXT World Champion. I knew what lied ahead of me becoming the champion. These matches are what defines as being a champion. And like I said, if you cannot handle it then you better find yourself a new career.

CM Punk lowers his microphone for a second as the crowd applauses him for the truth

CM Punk: I'm not out here to be a nice guy about all of this. I am talking like a proud champion should. I said it once already, but this is why I wanted to be in the business. And come late March/beginning of April when WrestleMania comes because the date isn't set, I will headline WrestleMania and still will be the NXT World Champion. That folks is not a statement or an opinion, it's a fact! I am the best in the world. I know it and all five of those men know it. I have been in the ring with three of the five and have found success and defeat. In everyones opinion the odds may be against me, but if I were a gambling man I would be placing the bets on the best in the world!

You can hear a fan shout out a loud "YEAHHHHH". CM Punk turns around and poins in the direction from where it was shouted

CM Punk: And do not get me wrong, I am not knocking any of the other five. I am only stating a fact. I know I am the best in the world and this title on my shoulder represents that more so then it did before I was the champion. Just ask Bully Ray how I am the best in the world. He fell by the hands of CM Punk and lost the NXT World Title. Now he has an opportunity at revenge and a chance to redeem himself and show why he deserves to be the champion once again because before he was just on borrowed time as champ until I was ready to take it from him! Then you have Rhino. I beat him already once back at New Years Revolution where a lot was at stake. A chance at facing the champion wasn't the biggest thing on the line for me that night. The biggest thing on the line was making sure I backed up everything I stated about, Rhino. If and that's a big "IF" I had lost then I possibly would have questioned myself as to why I belonged in this business because to this day the things I said about you, I stand by it.

A mix reaction because some fans still love, Rhino

CM Punk: That may be un popular, but I have never really been about that. The next guy, Taz. In Taz's debut he defeated me with help from, Rhino. Don't you see a pattern here. The three guys I have talked about in this match so far are three guys who have basically guided me to the NXT World Title. I spoke open and freely about these three and meant every word about it. I have bitten the horn one too many times since I will see all three of them inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, but as I said before that's what makes you a champion and that's overcoming adveristy. Now the other two guys, Johnny Curtis and Austin Aries, I do not know too much about you. Johnny you have a little cornerman in Side-show Bob oh wait I'm mistaken, Derrick Batemen, my mistake. And Austin Aries, double AA as you will. I only know you from the cabinet and I honestly can say I do not like you. You are nowhere even near being able to carry my bags for me or let alone my jock strap. I'm going to be honest here because that's who I am. I will speak the truth and if you don't like it then go cry in the back to someone who cares. But Austin Aries, you run your mouth in more ways than I do. The only thing is I back up everything I set out to do. You call yourself the best, well you're looking at the best in the world.

CMPunk2-8.jpg

CM Punk puts the title in the air

CM Punk: In just over three weeks time all five of you will finally realize what seperates me from the rest of you and what makes me the best wrestler alive today. Being the champion comes with a price and I have one question for all five of you and that's can you handle it because I know I can and come No Way Out I am going to show it by walking out of the Elimination Chamber still as the NXT World Champion because I am the BEST IN THE WORLD!

The crowd cheers CM Punk on, but as he lowers his microphone someone's music hits. CM Punk squats down and doesn't look impressed

CMPunk2-7.jpg

----------------

OOC: Something to get started here. Good luck fellas!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF No Way Out: NXT World Title E.C. Match

A huge "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena and immediately lights go off.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as lights switch back on and the entire arena gets covered in purple hue. CM Punk is backed up in the corner, looking towards the entrance ramp, awaiting the arrival of Austin Aries. After a while Austin Aries walks through the curtain with a huge smile on his face like he always does. He takes some time to pose for people in the crowd before making his way to the ring.

27yr2p5.jpg

People boo Austin Aries but he just laughs as he walks down the ramp. When he's in front of the ring, he points his finger at the announcer and tells him to give him a microphone and open the ropes for him. The announcer does so. Aries climbs the ring-steps, steps through the ropes and enters the ring. He takes the microphone from the announcer as his theme song stops playing. Before raising the microphone to his mouth he gets closer to CM Punk who immediately who is still backed up in the corner.
A Double raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

30coykp.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Good evening everybody.
*Looks at CM Punk* good evening your little Punk. Let me take some time before I get to you and make you look like a rookie. Ehm...last month at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View, the whole landscape of UWF has changed. All three major championships changed hands. John Morrison took a hold of the Undisputed Championship. It took him like three months to get there but hey, a win is a win, right JoMo? Dean Ambrose ended the oh-so-promising World Heavyweight Championship reign of your favorite drug addict, Jeff Hardy. And finally, last but certainly not least...CM Punk got the better of Bully Ray and became a World Champion of a brand that many people say is the best brand in UWF today. Well, the problem is that I don't think it's the best brand in UWF. Sure, it's got the one and the only must-see UWF Superstar and the greatest of 'em all, Austin Aries but from my point of view, NXT is nothing more than a showcase of rookies and old part time wrestlers who have one thing in common. Both want to prove something. Rookies want to prove that they are the next generation of superstars who will be leading this business in next two decades. The old time wreslters are here to prove that they still have it. They came to NXT just so they can feed their already big egos, come out here every single week and say that the're in this business longer than I'm on this planet but that's the only thing they really have to say and even that doesn't sound relevant to me because at the end of the day they are the ones who are here since dinosaurs disappeared yet they didn't accomplish anything that could make people remember them. Sad, isn't it? Rhetorical question right there, fellas. Of course it's sad just like this whole NXT thing is sad. That's the reason why I'm out here tonight and the reason why I'll enter the Elimination Chamber on February 24th...to break the stereotype but most importantly to give you a champion you can look up to...a champion that deserves to be champion because since day one he reigns supreme above all those goofs on NXT and that man is not an ordinery man...he's the Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

People boo Austin Aries is loud is they possibly can. Aries raises his index finger to his mouth.

Shhhhhh....Shhhhh. You can boo me all you want but you know that I'm your only chance, you know that I'm the only guy who's put NXT on the map and that with the NXT Championship around my waist I could do even more. No, no, no...with the NXT Championship around my waist I will do even more. I mean really...who do you want to represent you? Johnny Curtis? A rookie with greesy hair, a crazy friend and a hooker behind him? Pleeease. Curtis defeated Seth Rollins to earn a spot at the Elimination Chamber match. Been there, done that. Johnny Curtis doesn't stand a chance when he wrestles me, let alone four other men.
I'm not going to mention how I defeated both him and Bateman in a single match because that's already been said million times. Do you know what's better than saying "I beat Curtis" a million times? Actually beating Johnny Curtis a million times and that's exactly what I'll start working on because it doesn't matter how many times you put me in a match with Curtis, it doesn't matter what stipulation you give us. I'll always beat him and stand on the top of the mountain while he'll be rolling down that mountain like a barrel. Then he'll try to climb to the top of that mountain once again but I will always send him where he started and where he belongs...to the bottom.

Austin Aries is looking directly into the camera. A Double is dead-serious. After he's done talking he's standing there, looking to the camera. After a while he snaps out of the seriousness and continues.

Then we have the old guys. Bully Ray, Rhino and Taz. Now, don't get me wrong. They still can put on a decent match and hurt some of our rookies but you know...decent is not what you can compare to A Double's performances and hurting rookies is nothing that can make you relevant or earn you big money. First we have Bully Ray. The former NXT World Champion. Bully is looking to regain the NXT Championship and he thinks he can do it because he used to be a hardcore wrestler. He knows how to torture a human body, he knows how to use the power of stainless steel but Bully Ray's not the brightest of the bright when it comes to thinking. You can be strong and vicious but you'll never put away five other men. It's simple numbers. Bully Ray is a big bad bully and trust me...I don't like bullies. I don't like men who have big arms, empty heads and they think they're the best they can possibly be just because they push around all the smaller guys. I'm one of those smaller guys but I'm not here to be pushed around. I don't care if you're 7ft tall and you weight 400 pounds because I'm gonna prove once and for all that when it comes to wrestling it doesn't matter how big you are. What matters is how smart and talented you are and Bully, you're a big, fat, stupid and untaled pig. You might've been the biggest bully and the strongest guy in your school when you were a kid and hell, maybe it's the same case here but I've got new for ya...fighting with men who are not equal doesn't make good. What it does is it makes you pathetic. Yes, pathetic. You're a gown man who wears tank tops, jean camo shorts and a baseball hat. Your entire being describes the word "pathetic", Bully and come February 24th, I will expose you by proving that bullies are nothing more than pathetic little men who don
't always come out on top and that's something you can put your money on, Jack.

Austin Aries takes a little break before continuing.

Now we have Rhino and Taz. Beep! Beaten. I
've been them both in one match. One damn match. Sure, this cowards right here *points at CM Punk again* tagged himself in and "won" the match but I don't care what the records says. I'm the one who one that match and there's nobody that can take that away from me. See, both Taz and Rhino have passed their primes already. That's the first thing they have in common. The second is that they both got beat by Sting. Rhino couldn't beat him on more than one occasion. And Taz? It took Sting less time to beat him than to stand up from his old-men armchair. These two men couldn't beat Sting and it took me one shot with a baseball bat to shut Sting down. Did you hear me? They couldn't beat him for the NXT Extreme Championship yet they think they can enter the most brutal match in history of this business and win? Give me a break. If they'd be as tough as they say they are they wouldn't be just two names on the list of men that Sting has beaten, right? Rhino, Taz you're looking more like "the chumps", not "the champs" so what did ever make you think either one of your could make a good champion? Oh, did I touch you? Did I get to you by mentioning the fact you look like two hobos from the streets of New York? Great, because that's exactly what I wanted to do. A champion has gotta be a man who's got it all. What I'm trying to say is that if I'd be a man who doesn't pay attention to what's happening in UWF I'd say you're the guys who are filling the vending machines in the back. When on the other hand you've got Austin Aries. A man who's got it all. Good looks, ability to speak, ability to wrestle...you name it. When I walk across the street people turn their heads because I look like a champion, I act like a champion and what's the most important...I fight like a champion and come No Way Out, you'll have a chance to see yourself.

Austin Aries begins to smile and then he finally turns his attention to the NXT Champion, CM Punk.

CM Punk. The new NXT Champion. It feels good, huh? It feels good to finally be relevant. I mean, after all those returns you finally made one mean something. You won the NXT Championship, way to go, Punk! But there's one thing
you kinda overlooked. You overlooked the fact that you're still in my way. You're in my way since you hit the GTS on me a couple weeks ago. Yes, I still remember it. A Double never forgets and never forgives. That night when you decided to cross me you've made a bad, bad decision. In fact, that's the single worst decision you could ever make. Nobody sticks his nose into A Double's business because everybody knows what happens if you do so. But it seems like you're the only one who doesn't quite get it. But don't worry...soon I'll make you realise what a huge mistake you've made...by taking your NXT Championship away from you. You can say what you want, you can call yourself the best in the world, you can say I'm nowhere near you but you know it's not the truth. You know you're lying to yourself just so the idea of me beating you doesn't take over your head...You know that being the best is simply not enough for you to beat the greatest. Go ahead, smile, laugh, look at the crowd and asks people "is this guy serious?" but facts are facts and the only fact that really matters this evening and the only fact that'll matter come No Way Out is that I have the ability to beat you...the fact that I'm no rookie and certainly no veteran that can't even do a squat. I'm Austin freakin' Aries and I'm the only man that's capable of taking the NXT Title away from you. Like it or not...I'm your worst nightmare. I'm what keeps you awake at night, I'm what makes sweat flow down your face in nervousness everytime you look at that shiny championship title because you know you don't have much time left. The clock is ticking, Punk. Tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock.

All of a sudden both CM Punk and Austin Aries look towards the entrance ramp as...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

As the new song that’s now attached to Rhino’s entrance plays throughout the arena, the fans go nuts. They know who it is that comes out after not only this song but the battle cry. Rhino bursts out from the back which causes the crowd to go even crazier. Rhino stands on the stage for a long time, looking out at the crowd. As the cheers start to die down he does what is typical Rhino fashion and quickly raises his arms up. With his hands turn to knuckles as he lets out another battle cry before charging down to the ring. The crowd always seems to really enjoy that, and it always helps get Rhino going. He slides underneath the bottom rope and jumps quickly to his feet in case the other two men currently in the ring get any bright ideas. He looks at Austin Aries first with an almost scolding look. He then turns his attention to CM Punk and gives him a look of almost respect, with a slight tint of hatred. He walks to the other side of the ring to where everybody gets their microphones. He grabs one from the stage hand and turns around in a very cocky fashion.

Rhino_at_TNA_show.jpg

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Well look what we have here. We have CM Punk, the BEST IN THE WORLD! And we have Austin Aries, the biggest little bitch ever. And yes, I just said biggest little bitch. You’re a weasel, a sniveling coward. You’re the lowest form of scum if ever I saw it. You talk a big game, and you claim to have beaten me in a match, but let’s be honest, you have yet to beat me in a singles match. We all know I’d stomp you worse than an elephant stomping on a damn mouse! And I’m not saying that because I’m bigger than you, we all know size doesn’t matter in this business. It takes heart to do what we do, and I can tell you’ve got some heart. But I don’t like you, because your heart isn’t in the right place, I think it’s with your brain, right at your ass. You think saying the kind of crap you just said is smart? It’s quite possibly the stupidest thing anyone in this business can say. You have no friends going into this match. And you’ve said some stuff that could have really pissed someone off. Or maybe you pissed three guys off. You have Taz, the Human Suplex Machine! You know you don’t want to get on his bad side. You’ve got Bully Ray, a former NXT Champion for a reason. And don’t forget how long he’s held that belt for. He’s a tough guy you don’t want to get angry either. Then you have me, the guy who just LOVES to Gore people. I mean, I just can’t get enough of it! And to get the chance to Gore you, inside the chamber where there is no escape? That’s a thing of beauty, isn’t it folks?!

Rhino swings his arms out towards the fans who take that as their sign to cheer loudly. Normally Rhino isn’t the kind of guy to play to the crowd, but this is something he couldn’t pass up. Since coming into UWF, he’s gotten quite the following. Something he never really had before.

But enough of that old man rambling, let’s talk serious business. Let’s talk Elimination Chamber. Six men will enter that chamber of torture. There will be no escape, only way to really escape is to submit to the pain. The entire chamber itself is a weapon. Punk here knows firsthand what that’s like. I can’t say a whole lot as I’ve never been in one myself. But from what I’ve seen, it’s broken a lot of bones, and perhaps helped destroy some careers. No man leaves that thing unharmed. It’s done stuff to people’s minds. Do you think Booker T has ever been the same? I mean have you heard that guy on commentary? Sure it’s really funny cause half the time you barely understand what he’s saying. But you can tell that his mind just isn’t the same. I think that has some part to do with being in the first Chamber match. Shawn Michaels certainly hasn’t been the same, Jericho, Triple H. All those guys a lot of young guys hope to be when they get in the business. Fact of the matter is, you go in thinking you’re gonna come out fine, but it never turns out the same. Although look at Mister Punk here, he seems to be doing just fine. He is after all the NXT World Champion, also for a very good reason.

Speaking of Punk, I want to tell you something I never got the chance to say after our match. I may not like you, but I respect the Hell out of you. Regardless if what you say is true or not, that doesn’t matter. You have the ability in this ring like no other man has. Little Miss Sunshine over here may think he’s the be all end all of wrestling, but he’s not. You aren’t either, but you’re pretty damn close. Now Aries, you make all these claims of being so great, but I have yet to see those claims come to fruition. You’re like me, you something that you’re gonna do, but you never really do it. You may be better than me, you may win more than me, but you certainly aren’t superior to me. You may think that’s a contradiction, but it’s not. You see, I’m slightly more humble than you are, I know when to take a loss. I know when you man up and admit I lost. You put a lot of fancy words into admitting you lost though. You also tend to make it seem like your opponents win was nothing but a fluke. That’s why a lot of people here don’t like you.

The fans are fully behind Rhino at this point. A lot of them feel he’s speaking the truth.

A lot of these fine people agree with me, and back me up one hundred percent. Not because I’m so amazing, but because I say what they want to. But enough about you, I want to talk about CM Punk a little more. When you got into UWF, you made quit the impact. You took NXT by storm almost. You pissed off Layfield, which I thought was pretty awesome. The only reason I really attacked you during your match with Taz was because I was angry. I knew you would be a future threat, which I wasn’t disappointed. I mean look at you, you’re the NXT World Champion. Never did I expect that so soon in your time in NXT. Especially since I’ve been here longer, but maybe that’s the bitter old man in me. Let me tell you something though, my expectations are very high of you. If you plan on carving your name into wrestling history, you’re first title defense is the first big step. And a defense of this magnitude is something that can really help in that path. But you have another path that is right beside your own. My own war path, something I’ve been planning on implementing for a very long time.

With this war path, I have no regret, no fear. The only thing that goes through my mind is pain. Inflicting as much pain as possible, you’ve already seen the start of it with Darren Young. You watched as I took care of him in fifteen seconds. You want to know where that came from? My anger of always failing, something I don’t plan on doing anymore. I would always say what I wanted, but failed to show anything for it. Come No Way Out, I won’t be locked in the chamber with five other guys... YOU’RE ALL GOING TO BE LOCKED IN THERE WITH ME! Remember that going in there. I’m not going to promise something and not deliver. I’m making my statement known here and now! Punk, cherish that belt for as long as you can, because when you step foot into that Chamber, you won’t be coming out with it.

Rhino glares at CM Punk, completely ignoring Aries, waiting for a response when suddenly...​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF No Way Out: US Title Match: Cesaro (c) vs. Curt Hawkins

The titan tron bursts to light with the image of the backstage interview area. A very familiar man by now is standing there, arms cross across his chest. The crowd cheers and gets to their feet for one of their favorites. The Number 1 contender to the US title, The Party Starter Curt Hawkins.

normal_022.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Well this is it, isn't it boys and girls. My big chance in the spotlight is here. I thought it would be at the Royal Rumble. I thought it would be at WrestleMania and the World title would be on the line and I would be in the Main Event but um..you see someone else had different plans, and they kinda crashed mine. But..but this will do. It may not be WrestleMania, and it may not be for the UWF title but it's for something much..much sweeter. Its for revenge. You see it wasn't that long ago but let me refresh some of your memories, just in case you forgot it. See, I was on my way to becoming the Royal Rumble winner and the next UWF champion and there was NO BODY that was going to stop me. I did what I promised I would do and threw one Antonio Cesaro over the top rope, onto the floor, and thus eliminated him from the match.

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background.

Curt Hawkins
The world, and he, was shocked. Victory looked within distance now...but then Cesaro had to go and crash my party. Cesaro thought it would be fun to then come back into the ring, even though I had already tossed him over the top rope, he decided it would be fun to come back in and throw yours truly out of the match. Now Cesaro..that's just not cool. See, you took from me the thing I wanted most. You took from me my glory. So..it's only fair that I'm going to do the same to you. There's a certain strap of leather and gold that you carry around claiming to be OUR Champion. That's pretty precious to you, isn't it man. That's something that you love, you cherish, and you take pride in, isn't it? Well not anymore buddy because it's mine! You took from me my chance, and now I take from you your title! Not only that but I will take away any chance you have of being a star here. I will end your career at No Way Out.

Hawkins face is very serious. He hasn't even smiled once.

Curt Hawkins
I'm a fun loving guy, you know that. Everyone knows that. It takes a lot to piss me off but if theres one thing I don't like its dirty cheater and poor sports. You couldn't just accept the fact that I beat you on Raw. You couldn't accept that just like you couldn't accept that me, Curt Hawkins, a "no body" was able to eliminate a person like you. You think you're all high and mighty and that you sit on top of mountain in here in the UWF and you poop golden eggs but I knocked you off that mountain top and I sent you back down to reality. Welcome to Reality, Antonio. Its cold, it's hard, and it's about to take away your United States Championship. The funny thing about doing dirty deeds buddy is that it always, and I mean always, comes back to get you. Whats unlucky for you, is that your karma happens to be coming in the form of a Heatseeking Elbow coming down on you and crushing your chest! Fun and games, they're over. The party? It's over. It's not about having a good time anymore. Do you see me smiling? No. The time has come and gone for all of those and the only thing left now is revenge. Revenge, Tony. It's not going to be sweet.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube;-Z8Sv1qPd58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8Sv1qPd58[/video]

Johnny Curtis's theme music hit and the crowd get on their feet for NXT's resident trio come walking out with mics already in hand. They stop on top of the stage as Curtis begins to speak.

Johnny Curtis
Jesus are you done kissing everyone's ass yet Rhino? Out all that brown nosing and you seem to have missed someone. I'm the only person who's ass smells like roses due to a special new cream I've been using and yet I didn't see you kissing my ass. Look I know I can be pretty intimidating what with my movie star rugged good looks and my powerful powerful stature. Look at you guys. You're completely lost in my eyes. How do you expect to beat a man you can't help but worship?

Maxine begins fiddling with Johnny's hair as she begins to speak.

Maxine
I know what it's like. I didn't care for Johnny at first but he just completely swept me off my feet. He's going to do the same to you except it won't be the good kind.

Derrick Bateman
I bet right about now they're realizing just what their getting into. You're not just fighting Johnny Curtis, you're fighting the entire world. If I could just ask everyone in the arena right now if they would lift their arms towards the skies and give me your energy.

Derrick Bateman lifts his hands towards the sky as Maxine holds the mic for him. Quite a few members of the crowd do the same.

Johnny doesn't need anyone help but we're going top give it to him because why the hell not! You see this fellas. All these people lifting their arms are giving me energy. Their spirits if you will. And when I choose to unleash this energy it will deliver the biggest bomb like you have never seen. A Spirit Bomb if you will. But instead of causing destruction, this bomb will give Johnny all the power he needs to topple all of you!

Oh sweet! I bet all those spirits will give me like eternal youth or something. None of you guys stand a chance. Some of you may have beaten Derrick or I or even both of us at the same time but that won't happen again. As a matter of fact, we'll beat you later this week Rhino.

Johnny starts to laugh to himself a bit before continuing on.

The man beast. I can definitely tell why they call you that. Although you've been looking less like a beast and more like just a fat animal. Hey when did the hippopotamus become classified as a beast?

Oh snap! Speed roast! Hey Bully Ray, I know you're not out here yet but your so ugly, you're family pictures hang themselves.

Austin Aries face is so dumb, he makes that guy from the Hunger Games facial hair look subtle.

Bully Ray is so fat, his favorite food is seconds.

Rhino is so charismatic, I almost noticed him standing in front of a brick wall.

Rhino looks like Shrek and Rosie O' Donnell had a baby and then punched it in the face.

Did you know Austin Aries is sponsored by Ed Hardy? Yeah he actually gets $500 every time he date rapes a girl.

Taz is so manly he makes Chaz Bono actually seem like a real man.

CM Punk is such a sucky champion, I’ve had paraplegic waiters who bring more to the table.

The crowd let’s out a loud “OHHHH”.

Are you guys done yet? It's time to get serious. We didn't get this match for nothing.

Don't take it too serious babe. You know how good I am. You've seen my super slick moves. These guys think all it takes as power and cunning. No you need to be entertaining. No gives a crap if all you do is go out there and fight. Or when you go out there and try to break the fourth wall. No these people would rather watch a dance contest than to see Taz come out here and talk about respect. That's where we come in. No we're not going to have a dance contest right now because I'd destroy everyone. Even Maxine.

Johnny gives a slight motion of his hips as a tease before continuing on.

Entertainment is what the people want. And I know Aries there thinks he's the most entertaining man on the planet. So much so that he has to make sure he talks the most out of everyone as if he's The Rock.

Derrick sighs to himself as he mumbles "Again with The Rock".

You are no Dwayne The Rock Johnson! When you start talking, all these people can think of is "Oh shut the hell up"! We get is Aries, you think you're better than everyone in NXT. You say the same damn thing every time you open your mouth. You keep thinking NXT is for rookies. Well guess what. It's not. I know Derrick and I are rookies, but I know what you really hate is the fact that as rookies, we've accomplished much more than you did as a rookie. Hell even in your prime you were at the top of the mountain and then when the going got tough, you quit. More like the greatest quitter who ever lived. I can't wait to hear what excuses you make after you lose this match. If you want a good excuse, just tell everyone that you were no match for Johnny Curtis and they'll believe you. And did I hear you say I had greasy hair? I use horse products to maintain my glorious mane. Not all of us have to cut our hair short because of a receding hairline.

The crowd laughs as Curtis and friends finally start to make their way down to the ring.

And would you look at this, CM Punk deciding to do a 180 and suddenly go against JBL. I guess you got what you needed out of them and now you turned your back on them. You're not a real man. As if people couldn't already tell by your pitiful physique. You were going to the bottom of the roster fast via powerbomb through a table before you joined up with them. I can tell you knew you were going nowhere so you needed some help to get back to where you were. Then you just leave them by the wayside once you get what you want. I would never abandon my friends. Together we've become UWF's greatest trio ever. Even better than YES!

The crowd cheers for Curtis's dismissal of YES.

I’ve got all the tools to become the new UWF Champion. Punk may have the following, Rhino may have the power, Taz may have the experience, Bully Ray may have the edginess and Aries may have the…. Uhh I don’t know, assholiness but all of them combined couldn’t amount to me. I am the greatest-

Johnny Curtis gets cut off mid sentence.

OOC: Sorry for the random roast in the middle. I did one for a friend this weekend and didn't get to use all the jokes I had planned so I worked some in here. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF No Way Out: TLC Match John Morrison (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Whoa Oh

Rhodes walks out through the curtain immediately, flipping the hood off of his head as the crowd boos loudly. Rhodes has a cold look on his face as he raises the microphone up.

049_zpsd12d0843.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. I have never been in a TLC Match, in fact the actual way to win this, a ladder match, is a match I haven’t been in either but John has. Survivor Series, John Morrison at the very least earned a shot by becoming King of the Ring. Of course none of the people in the tournament deserved a shot but that is neither here nor there, and at Survivor Series I defeated him. There is no rematch when you fail to capture the title, but they made up this trick that somehow John Morrison could turn in a title for a title shot. They ignored doctors’ orders over the knee brace I’m forced to wear, and had me lose my title. But I have a rematch clause so it didn’t matter, and yet our general manager misunderstood what rematch means. Because John Morrison inexplicably received a rematch, but I received a match designed for me to lose just to fulfill the obligation in my contract.

Rhodes runs up the steel steps and into the ring.

Multiple people, tournaments, battle royals, they have thrown it all at me to make sure I don’t come out on top. Here’s a little tidbit, in my career since I debuted in UWA March 5th 2011, through UCW, through UWF, I have been number one contender multiple times…and yet I have received a grand total of one, count it, 1 one on one World championship match as a challenger. That one time, was a match that was interfered in. See they find ways to move things around, to add people and now to change matches all together. And yet, it doesn’t bother me at all…because I’m used to this behavior. Now with the staggering mountain of evidence proving everything I’ve said about them, you people still don’t admit I’m right. So now I see there is no opening your eyes, so instead I will close theirs. This match was made so John Morrison is all but guaranteed to retain, but that’s been the story of Cody Rhodes career. Everything is designed so someone else wins, but that’s how I’ve made it this far by winning matches I’m not supposed to.

Rhodes cracks his neck

John Morrison should have never gotten a second opportunity, and yet he’s walking around with my championship. I warned him about what was to come, and even though it is designed for him retain they only gave me more toys to play with. John was chosen by these men, and sadly he will pay for just being their tool. Soon he’ll be coming out here and he’ll be the same old John Morrison, making middle school insults thinking he is at my level…but unfortunate for him I am not the same Cody Rhodes. No more knee brace, and no more simple solutions like pinfall or submission. The War is underway, my conquest is a few weeks away, and my grand redemption awaits me. People come and go, shows change, companies rebrand, but those people remain in power…so it is my duty to make sure they are gone. John Morrison just has to suffer for that conquest to begin, because while he’ll be worried about when to climb the ladder I’ll be busy thinking about what I’ll do to him next. I am going to beat you John, I am going to Wrestlemania with that Championship, and UWF will fall…at my feet. Every variable is in my hands, the only decision left to ascertain is whether John is helped out or is carried out. Cody Rhodes 6:1-8…

Rhodes begins to chuckle, when Morrison music hits. Rhodes smiles as he walks back to the ropes, sitting down on the bottom rope with his arms hooking around the second rope as he awaits for his opponent to come out with a freaky smile on his face.

BDC

Reaction score
UWF Hardcore Championship- I QUIT MATCH- The Monster Abyss vs Christopher Daniels

[video=youtube;95TDTrYoH4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95TDTrYoH4s[/video]

Suddenly, the crowd is on their feet full of venom and hate for the entrance of the Monster, Abyss. He is proceeded by the devilishly attired James Mitchell who had suddenly appeared last week announcing that he was chosen by the Dark One to replace Paul Bearer to usher in the next age of Chaos. Abyss is dripping with sweat and his hair is ringing wet as he steps up behind Mitchell. As the two pose for the cameras, Mitchell sneers and, then, grins mischievously as he continues down the ramp; soon followed by Abyss.

mitchell2_display_image_zps15b3fcfd.jpg

Mitchell seems focused on the ring of which he stares down like a turkey dinner. Abyss is wearing a very large chain and spends his time screaming at the fans along the way. As Father James Mitchell ascends the steps and enters the ring, he berates the Monster for dallying with one of the fans who has a sign that says: The gods don't like you ABYSS!! Finally, Abyss reluctantly breaks off and follows his manager. Mitchell wastes no time.

mitchel6_zps5ef49b2a.png

I'm not sure why we have to even be doing this. Ever since Abyss has come on the scene here, he has been doing the same old thing. He storms down to the ring; he beats Christopher Daniels. He storms down to the ring; He beats Christopher Daniels. He gets a title match. He BEATS Christopher Daniels! I mean, how many times do we really need to do this, Chris, before you get the idea? But, in the last few weeks you've pulled a few fast ones and attacked Abyss; playing the Monster's game! But, you see, that's the problem. Because, no matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, no matter how much damage you think you can exact upon my Monster, you're still a boy playing a MONSTER'S game!!

The crowd begins to boo as Abyss begins to yell back again. Mitchell calms Abyss down and goes back on the attack.

NO! I'm very sorry, Chris. You come to NO WAY OUT ill equipped to do what you say you can do. And, on top of everything, the Pope makes this championship match an I QUIT match? Ha! You have got to be kidding!!!!

James Mitchell turns and slaps the Monster on the chest.

thisguy2_zpsd1cffd43.png

THIS is a machine. THIS is a force of pure chaos! THIS is something that just can't be stopped, much less, quits! Dinaro might as well of signed your death certificate. Because Abyss will NOT quit and you are probably too stupid to do the smart thing and say those two words. Which means Abyss will more than likely end your illustrious career by stomping you through every inch of the arena at NO WAY OUT! So, pray to those gods of your, Chris. Gather up as much of that vaunted power you have been bestowed with! Because you're going to need every ounce of it against the Dark Rider of Chaos! Whatever false hope you can muster, unfortunately, will only serve to bury you deeper in the Pay Per View to come. No, you want a god to worship? You want a god to follow and gain power from? I suggest you bend a knee to the Dark One who comes. Because, once he arrives, there will be no grovelling at his feet to gain his favor. It will be much to late for that. No, if you wait too late, you'll find that you're playing a game that you just can't win!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship- I QUIT MATCH- The Monster Abyss vs Christopher Daniels

[video=youtube;zP3oZu0Eo5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3oZu0Eo5s[/video]

As the music plays, the crowd suddenly alters their mood. Instead being filled with hate, they are filled with cheer as Christopher Daniels comes flying out from the back after that certain mark in the song. He is all smiles as he looks throughout the arena to his adoring fans. He reads as many signs as possible, even chuckling at some that are derogatory towards some of UWF’s top heels. His happy attitude vanishes as he finally sees his opponent. You can tell by their looks that both Abyss and James Mitchell are not exactly pleased to see Christopher Daniels.

He holds up his hand and puts up one finger to indicate that both men currently in the ring should wait as he steps back behind the entrance tarp. He comes back out quickly, holding a microphone in his hand as he speaks.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I pray that I find the patience to tolerate your lack of respect. I pray that with this patience that I do not charge down there right now and unleash all kinds of the Hell both of you are accustomed to. You see, I have been back there, sitting in my locker room listening. Listening to you ramble on about all kinds of crap. This whole Lords of Chaos or whatever seem to be the focal point of your little speech there. Now, I’m not saying you’re lying, because quite honestly, I’m pretty sure everybody here knows your lying. But that’s completely beside the point, and I’m not going to go on about it. But hey, liars have their own agenda, so maybe you had more to say. I just don’t get why you decided to use me as your punching bag, especially when this bag punches back! That’s right, I said it.

The crowd chuckles collectively at the corny joke before Daniels continues.

I mean let’s get real for a second here. Did you not think, I know it hurts you, but you have to try it at some point right? Did you not think that I would retaliate? I mean you come in all guns a blazing attacking me AFTER my matches, laying me out and stealing my championship belt. That’s not proving you’re strong, that just shows how much of a coward you really are. So of course I would retaliate! This isn’t like shampooing all that greasy long hair of yours gentlemen. It’s not a rinse and repeat process. This is a personal vendetta now. I’m angry, I’m more than angry! You attack me when I’m already down, lay me out like I said, and have this false sense of dominance. That’s not how it works ladies.

Daniels begins to pace back and forth on the stage. He seems to think over his next words before he speaks them.

So the way I see it, we’re not back at it again. It never ended! It has been on going the instant you attacked me first. I also couldn’t help but notice how you hide behind your handler there Abyss. It’s kind of adorable honestly. You finally figured out that people were sick of hearing your crap, so you got someone who could do it slightly better. Mind you, he’s doing what you were doing. He continuously speaks of a God of Darkness. But if I’m going to be honest, I kind of enjoyed listening to what he had to say. It almost felt like I was a child listening to the teacher read some cool book. It was clearly fake, but hey, A for effort right?

Daniels crosses his arms as he awaits for either man’s response.​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship- I QUIT MATCH- The Monster Abyss vs Christopher Daniels

James Mitchell has a half grin on his face, but you can tell he's a bit irritated.

mitchel5_zpsdc20bfc1.png

Now, Chris, you see, there's where the difference lies. By the way, glad to see you had the balls to show. (The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos) Oh, stop it. You all know we were all wondering if he still had any! (Crowd gets even louder and angrier) No, the difference, Chris, is the fact that when Abyss puts the hurt on someone, it's over. The fact that you’re still standing is a testament to the pure stupidity that courses through your idiotic veins! It's over and you don't even know it! You're still stomping around whining about something that no longer belongs to you! When Abyss came and took the belt, it was because it already belonged to him! I mean, really. Did you really think you had a chance against my Monster? And, now that I'm here, there's no way in HELL you're ever getting it back!

The crowd never stopped booing. They simplyget louder and louder. But, before Daniels can go to answer, Mitchell goes on.

That's why the Dark Master called me. To make sure a lost soul like yourself never touchs this belt again. (He reaches over and pats the belt still in Abyss's hands) This belt by its very name belongs to Chaos...it belongs to Anarchy! And MY Chris is the epitome of that very principle! And, you Daniels? I don't think so. How you ever got the belt in the first place is beyond me...oh, yes...it was taken from the likes of that party boy, Hawkins. And, before that, the cowboy had it. But, none of them who have owned it since the UWF resurrected the belt will ever have the ferocity...the complete untempered rage...the unmatched propensity for destruction and pure havoc than the Monster Abyss!! Especially, not you, Fallen Angel. You can try to mimic the insanity of this man, but you can never truly understand or reproduce the depth of madness that Abyss brings to the ring. Face it, Daniels, you're a pale comparison of the real deal! That’s why you don’t have the Hardcore title right now and why ABYSS does!

thisguy2_zpsd1cffd43.png

We see Daniels pacing across the stage as Mitchell goes on.

And Abyss is not HIDING, Daniels. If anything, I’m protecting you. He has NOTHING else to say to you. GOT THAT!? NOTHING! Everything he had to say was said when he officially won this belt; quite cleanly I might add! No, there’s nothing else the Monster can utter that he will waste his breathe on. But I can tell that my presence unnerves you. I can tell that you would rather try and win a war of words with my MONSTER! Well, we know that Abyss is a man of few words. He is a man of ACTION! And, if I were to give him the microphone, all he would do is bash it through that bald skull of yours!!

As Mitchell takes a breathe, Abyss begins screaming.

e677ba96-6310-43a5-9c93-a72b5a9ce154_zps24c27f6c.jpg

You hear that? All you are getting is the incoherent ravings of a madman! You’re getting the pain and outrage from the depths of the soul of a very broken and twisted man! You can NEVER understand that, Christopher. You haven’t walked the dark path my MONSTER has walked. You haven’t experienced pain and suffering like he has! And you haven’t left a trail of blood in your wake like he has either…and you never will. Oh, you can feign anger and act all dangerous, but, in the end, all you are is a poor man’s A.J. Styles!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Austin Aries gets right in the face of Johnny Curtis.

mjlddz.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Don't even think of it you little punk! You have no right to even say the word "greatest", let alone call yourself the greatest. Y
ou're just a little man with big dreams who knows he can never make them come true and as far as I'm concerned, that's not going to change anytime soon. We're not talking about a silly match on Wednesday Night NXT. We're talking about the Elimination Chamber match which is dare I say one of the most brutal matches in the history of professional wrestling. I've seen men who entered the Chamber. They all told me it's like jail...it changes you. Just like in jail, there's no way out of it. Just like in jail, only the strong survive and the strongest rises to the top. Now, do you know why I compared the Elimination Chamber to jail? Let me explain...Do you know what would happen to you in jail? You'd get raped by a 7 feet tall black man. You'd be his favorite prisoner to get it on with. Because hey...how many prisoners' asses smell like roses? Only one and that would be yours. See, you'd get raped in jail and that's exactly what's going to happen in the Elimination Chamber. Of course, we're not going to rape you but you'll be the first man to go down, just like you'd be in jail. And this time it's really going to happen because there's nobody who's going to protect you, there's nobody who's going to pull you out of the ring.

Aries looks at Maxine and Bateman.

Settle with it, Johnny. You are getting your ass kicked since you got to UWF just like your buddy Derrick over there. Let's see...I've beaten you. Rhino has beaten you, Bully Ray has beaten you, I'm not sure but I think even Punk and Taz did. You couldn't pull the strings when you were in regular matches with us. How do you think you're going to win when you'll be locked in a huge steel structure with all five of us? By making silly jokes that only the three of you laugh at because nobody in this whole arena is that much stupid as the three of you? By oiling up your whole body and dancing like a five-dollar hooker from a strip club in Ottawa? Are ya getting it? You don't stand a chance in this wether you like it or not. You can call me whatever you want to but at the end of the day I'm the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, a man you could never and will never beat and you're just a man who uses horse products and rose cream so your boyfriend's penis smells like roses when he pulls it out from you know where and puts it in your mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Deal with it, you're nowhere near me just like every single man on the NXT Roster and again, that's a fact. I have the single best record from all the superstars on NXT. I only have 1 loss and even that shouldn't be there. So I dare...I daaaare you to say I
'm not The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. I dare you as well!

Aries looks at Rhino.

I don't know but it seems that since the time you were sharing a hotel room with Raven, some of that white flash really damaged your brain. Because there's no reason why you should think you're the same man you once used to be. You used to be a monster, a beast that people were afraid of but it's 2013, Jack. Nobody is afraid of you anymore. Yes, you used to be strong, ripped and dangerous but now when I look at you I don't see a strong and dangerous man. What I see is an old, pathetic, fat wannabe-monster. You're not relevant Rhino. You're not even close to being relevant. You're just one of those men who always sit in the corner. They want to get out of that dark corner but everytime they try to do so somebody shows them where they belong. Sting already showed you that you belong in that dark corner but now, you're trying to stand up again. TURUMB! This time I'll be the one that pushes you and makes you land on your fat ass.

Austin Aries chuckles as he sees Rhino getting angry.

See, I might talk big game but I have a good reason why I do so. Because I can back it up. You can say what you want but I
'm the one that comes out to this very ring every single night and puts on a show that people never forget about. I'm the one that does moves people can't help but look at with their mouth open. I can do it all yet the only thing you can do is call yourself a beast and then look like a tool while I'm making money and being successful. And you know it. You see it every week when you sit in your locker room. You see that while you're opening another six-pack and eating a third cheeseburger, I'm out there doing my thing and I look like a million bucks. And like every other man on the NXT roster, when you get a chance you say I'm not as good as I say I am, you say I'm a little bitch in attempt to look stronger in front of the entire world. It might work with someone like Derrick Bateman but not with A Double. I'm not an idiot, I see right through you and I'm always at least three steps in front of you.

You think you have some sort of an advantage in the Elimination Chamber because you can get brutal and vicious but you
're overlooking one thing. See, the chamber match might have changed every single man who entered it but those men were not Austin Aries. I'm not a regular a man. There's nothing that can change me expect of myself. And I know that something about me is going to change when the bell rings and the match will be over but it won't be my mind. The only thing that'll change is that I won't be The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries but I'll be The New NXT World Heavyweight Champion, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries. You can do what you want, you can be as brutal as you want but gentlemen, at No Way Out I'm bringing in my A Double Game, I'm performing on my A Double Level and as you all know and as the better half of you already found out...that's one level above everybody's level. To end things...I wish you all luck...I wish you all luck so you won't embarrass yourselves as hard as I think you're going to when I'll be standing on top of that chamber as the NXT Champion and you'll be sitting in the back with your heads down, thinking of a good excuse why you didn't get the job done...thinking of a good way to tell the whole world that my victory was a fluke but when everything is said and done...your opinions won't matter. The only thing that's going to matter in the world of professional wrestling will be the one, the only...Austin Aries.

Austin Aries looks at Rhino, then at Maxine, Bateman and Curtis and then at CM Punk as he lip-syncs: "It's Clobbering Time!" A Double then puts his hands in the air and leaves the ring with a smile on his face as his theme is playing. He is on top of the entrance ramp when he turns around, his music stops to play and Aries raises the microphone to his mouth once again.

My gun is pointed at you guys and soon I am going to pull the trigger.

He then begins to laugh as his team begins to play once again and the camera zooms in on his face. Aries then turns around and goes to the back.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino looks at Johnny Curtis and his crew for a moment, mostly in disbelief as to the amount of lame jokes they had said. He just couldn’t believe that someone with such little experience could joke about something so brutal. He then looks over at CM Punk; he doesn’t seem to be paying too much attention to what’s transpired. Finally Rhino looks up at the ramp for a brief moment catching the back of Austin Aries as he walks into the back. Rhino is seething mad at this point and finally brings the microphone to his lips so he can speak his piece.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I’m getting quite sick and tired of you three making jokes. Are you unaware of what is at stake here? I’m not even just talking about the NXT World Championship either! You are literally going into what would be considered Hell. I’m not referring to Hell in a Cell, because in that match, you can actually get out of the cage. But in the Elimination Chamber, Aries is right, there is no escape! You’re going to be locked in there with NXT’s best and brightest. Regardless of what Austin just said, the guys going into this match are about as hungry as you can get. There will be no mercy shown, especially from me. There will be no backing out once that chamber is lowered. The only way to escape is by submitting or being pinned. Or if you happen to win the whole thing, but judging by your lack of intelligence, I can tell you won’t be able to win the whole thing. Johnny Curtis, this isn’t some elementary school playground, this is a life changing experience. Austin Aries claims he won’t be changed by this, he’s even going so far as to saying he’s not afraid of this match.

I honestly can’t tell if he’s brave or just plain stupid. I for one know that I am a bit frightened by this whole thing. Knowing who I’m going to be in there with, I can tell you it won’t be a walk in the park. There is a reason why we are all going into this match. We all want that title; we all want to prove we are the best of this brand. We’re all hungry for this, and I know that we’re all prepared to do what it takes to win. But are you? Are you prepared to do what it takes to win Johnny Curtis? Are you willing to leave all those corny jokes and your two friends behind to win that Championship? This isn’t something you can just walk in and think of it as nothing but a joke; you have to put it all on the line for that coveted prize. CM Punk just won the belt; do you think he’s willing to just lose it so quickly into his reign? Hell no! He’ll do what he must to continue on as Champion. Do you think Taz wants to lose right after failing to capture the Extreme Championship? Again, hello no! If I know Taz like I do, he’s going to everything he can to win the NXT World Championship. Austin Aries talks a big game, so do you think he wants to lose? Of course not! He wants to back up every word that he said, and I’m quite positive he’ll do everything in his power to do so. Bully Ray probably wants his Championship back, and I’ve seen what Bully is capable of when he wants something. There is no doubt in my mind that he’ll bring the thunder.

Me? Well I don’t exactly have the greatest record in UWF. But since I was given the opportunity I’ve been hungrier than I’ve ever been, and I’m going to do what I must to obtain that Championship. So what’s your story Johnny? You’re almost in the same boat as I am. You don’t have a very good record here, so you must want to win right? But how can you, when you haven’t proved it? You hide behind your lame ass jokes in an attempt to seem stronger and braver than you actually are. But I see right through all of it. I can tell that aren’t prepared for any of this. And if you are, I encourage you to prove me wrong. Until that day comes, you’ll be nothing more than a sniveling coward in my eyes. You have to learn to that Derrick or your pretty little girlfriend won’t always be there to back you up. They won’t be there to help you when you are crying in agony. They won’t be able to just climb over the chamber to protect you from all the danger you’ll be in. It’ll just be you by your lonesome.

Rhino looks on intently for a moment. He wants Johnny Curtis to feel the kind of intensity that Rhino has been feeling for a long time now.

Now onto you CM Punk, you’ve been pretty quiet through all of this, what is it? Finally seeing that you may not be the best in the world after all? There is no shame in that really. You could have come to this conclusion a long time ago actually when you hammered that final nail in your coffin. You know, when you brushed me off when you beat me in our number one contenders match. You didn’t actually think I’d go away so easily did you? I’m like a bad rash you can’t get rid of! I’m always going to be here to cause come kind of annoyance to your life. But don’t be too sad, it’s not the end of the world; you’ll jump right back up. You remind me of a kid who scrapes their knee, it hurts you for a moment, but once you stick a band aid on it and mommy kisses it, you’re all good. I have to admire that really, it’s something I wish I had.

Now, let’s get to the guys who haven’t even shown up yet. Bully Ray hasn’t really been seen for a little while now. But come on, it just wouldn’t be right to leave him out of this. He’s the former NXT Champion after all. Bully, I know from the past that you are a force to be reckoned with, but if you’re playing this whole game of “I’m going to go away for a bit than come back with a vengeance!†you’re sorely mistaken. It won’t pan out how you’d like it to. Especially with a guy like me on the case, I’m the kind of guy who won’t take guff from anybody. So if you do plan on doing that, expect some serious resistance from me.

And Taz! My good friend Taz, oh how I wish it was the ECW days. The days where your name spread fear amongst the youngsters, almost like mine. Now we’re nothing but has-beens to them. It’s a crying shame if you ask me. These kids today don’t know anything about respect. But don’t you worry, once they get locked up in here with us old ECW farts, we’ll show them what the word respect means! They’ll fear us like they should.

Rhino begins to laugh slightly as he begins to turn towards the entrance ramp and just stares at it.

Austin Aries, the man with the big mouth. You talk such a big game, I’m not sure whether to admire you or just completely laugh out hysterically. You have so many dreams and aspirations it would almost be a shame to crush them really. But I can’t tell you how much I’d really enjoy doing so. Although, I’d like to address all that you have said. Well all that you have said about me, because I really don’t care what you had to say about these guys. First of all, it is true; I’m not the man I once was. I’ve really let myself go. I mean all those beers and cheeseburgers have gotten the best of me right? WRONG! I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in a really long time! As of late, nobody has been able to touch me! And why is that exactly? It’s because I’m sick of young punks like you joking at my expense. I mean the only jokes you have no are that I’m fat and old and dumb. I mean come on man, where have I proven to be dumb? Where are you getting these ideas from? I haven’t exactly shown my intelligence, but I’ve most certainly not shown any stupidity.

And once again you brought up a valid point; Sting did put me in my place. I know you’re probably smirking to yourself in the back there when I admit to that. But let me also point out that I’ve proven to be a powerhouse against him. We pushed each other, two old guys I might add to our limits. None of you kids today could do what we did in both of our matches. You talk crap about that match all the time but did you honestly watch the match. Can you match what we did in that cage with someone like CM Punk or Seth Rollins? I don’t think so. We set the bar for NXT in those matches! So next time your talk crap about my losing to Sting, just remember what happened in that match. We both changed. I won’t say you’re a little bitch, but you’re certainly acting like one. You stood there and basically claimed you were God’s gift to wrestling, if that were true, I’d be grovelling at your feet begging for mercy. But I’m not. You know what I am? I’m a pissed off man willing to fight with God’s so called chosen warrior and take him down. I’m willing to do whatever I have to put you down for good. Come Elimination Chamber, it will be MY gun pointed right between your eyes, locked and loaded waiting impatiently for my itchy trigger finger to simply pull.

Rhino begins to laugh a bit more hysterically than before as he looks all around with a crazed look in his eyes. The crowd is fully behind him as he does so.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF No Way Out: Sting (c) vs. Umaga w/ Trish

The iconic giggle is heard through the PA system as the fans get to their feet as that signals the appearance of the one and only Trish Stratus.

[video=youtube;wPqNb3FGXPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPqNb3FGXPk[/video]

Trish shows up on stage as the men in the fans always stand to applaud her appearance as everyone else simply lays in on those high pitched boos. She makes her way down the ramp and up the ring steps. She enters between the middle and bottom rope proudly holding her Women’s title. She has a mic handed to her by the stage hand and she wastes little time getting her point across.

The Best Manager ever Trish Stratus:
Well here we are. Then again here I stand once again. I mean I’ve told each and every single one of you time and time again how amazing I am. How unbelievable my skills are. I always try to make sure everyone knows how I am the best manager in the business yet nobody wants to believe me. I’ve managed The Rock and he was the most successful UCW star ever and has had some major success in UWF. I’ve managed Edge and he is the Rated R European Champion. And now I’m managing Umaga and look at what happens… he is already getting a shot at the title and he is going to win it against that over the hill guy named Sting. I mean really did anybody thing that it would take long before I would manage someone to their next championship? Was it a surprise that it would take Umaga this long to obtain a title in the UWF? I mean if it did then for shame on each and every single one of you for even giving way to such doubt entering your minds. I mean I love to say I told you so and I have no problem saying it now and I will have no issue saying it after No WAY Out how I told all of you that Umaga was going to take over NXT. I told each of you that it would only be a matter of time before my face was cemented on every show and every person that I manage would experience the greatest amount of success imaginable.

And now that it is happening there is nobody that can launch any doubt but instead all they can do is believe. I mean the first challenge on NXT was supposed to be the “monster†Kane and that was a cakewalk for my client. He wanted to do more damage but I made sure he didn’t frighten the small children more than need be. But this time, since it is Sting, the upholder of all that is supposed to be good. All that is supposed to be right and looking to extract the evil poison and dismantle the cabinet… I’ll be sure to let Umaga run wild all over Sting so Sting… if I were you if you don’t already have some sort of health or life insurance policy, get the best kind you can right now. Get the premium, get them all that way all your medical bills can be covered because I don’t know what Umaga has in store for you but I’m sure… violence is going to be part of the equation. The beast is a caged monster that once let loose… the only thing that keeps him sane is the sound of my voice as I tell him to hold off. But for someone like you… I’m not sure I want him to hold off. I’m pretty sure I would rather see him just destroy you to make a statement to the world champion.

So I want the winner of the Elimination Chamber match to watch this match closely… because what my monster Umaga does to Sting… that may just be a teaser to what you are to expect when he gets the chance to dispose of you. Because whether you like it or not… we are here to stay and we are not going to stop until we have taken over all of NXT. We aren’t stopping until we are sure that there is nobody that can nor will want to get in our way. Instead all they will want to do is forfeit and beg me to hold Umaga back. Plead with me to not let Umaga run wild and all I’ll do is smile as I tell my monster…. The one true monster of UWF to unleash his wrath. And whoever is in his path… well you can only pray that they will be safe after the beating is over. Because I can say that I could not care at all how they wind up after Umaga is through with them. Instead… it is all about sending a message while collecting gold. Because when you are aligned with me… you are guaranteed to experience success and Umaga is going on his undefeated streak and will dispose of Sting like the piece of garbage that he is. And after that there will be nobody that can save NXT from my monster.

Trish pauses a moment as the fans are booing as she flashes… her smile. She raises the mic again.

The Best Manager ever Trish Stratus:
Sting… we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can either just let it be known that you are a coward, hand over the belt and stay away from the ring… or you can try to do what you think is the right thing and as a result… wind up in a hospital bed. The choice is yours. I’ll be here and keep my monster locked in back unless I feel that you want to really threaten me but like Kane… I’m sure you won’t. You pussy.

The fans really did not like that last comment as the boos come down heavy as she lowers her mic again staring down the entrance way.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Christopher Daniels begins to laugh slightly as he listens to what James Mitchell is saying. He begins to pace around once again on the stage as he thinks of what he could possibly say. Suddenly it comes to him.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
That’s pretty cute you know, talking about my testicles like that, whatever floats your boat I guess. But if you thought for a mere second that I was afraid of your freak! Well let’s just say you really need to think again. I’m not the type of guy who will just run away when things suddenly get difficult. I’m not going to cower in fear because that freak of nature Abyss beat me. I mean come on, there is a reason I held onto that Hardcore title for as long as I did. But you can keep going on about how it was yours to begin with. I’m not the type of guy to just stomp on some poor boys dream. Speaking of poor boy, I really liked that AJ Styles comment. Good stuff, you come up with that yourself, or did you just steal it from somebody else? I mean you’d have to be an idiot to believe that crap!

Now, I want to talk about my intelligence for a moment here. You said I was stupid because I wouldn’t back down from Abyss. You said I was stupid to still be standing after what he did to me. What did he do to me James? He didn’t do anything that hasn’t been done before! That was just a scratch compared to some of the stuff I’ve been through. I have been through worse, so with that said I want to comment about your intelligence. You talk so much crap, yet you have to have your boy Abyss there do all the dirty work. What does that make you exactly? You thought I didn’t have any balls, but it’s pretty easy to say that when you’ve got a seven foot monster behind you. I mean, if I had Andre the Giant behind me, I’d probably be doing the same thing, but since I don’t I know that I have to back up my own claims. You have nothing really, other than Abyss. I mean if Abyss wasn’t here right now you’d be pissing your pants the minute you finished that last statement. Now, I’m sure you’ll shake it off by just saying you wouldn’t, but let’s be adults for a moment here James. The adult thing to do would be to man up and admit that I am right.

Daniels stops talking for a minute as he begins to slowly walk down the ramp getting the crowd amped up for what they feel will transpire.

images

You see James; there is a difference between all of us. I am a free man, doing what I please. You have Abyss up there chained and screaming. And that’s not the rambling of a mad man, that’s the screaming of a guy who knows he doesn’t stand a chance. While you stand there peaking for him, he’s trying to figure out how he can stop me. And why would he be doing that? I don’t stand an inkling of a chance against him after all. But maybe that’s why he’s so freaked out! He couldn’t get the job done the first time; I’m still standing and prepared to fight once more. I’m like that Super Saiyan Johnny Curtis, I can take on anything, get smacked around all the time, but I’ll just power up and come back for more! And that’s why I love this whole thing right now. While you stand there and speak your piece I slowly get the upper hand. I’m standing right here, living proof that Abyss is nothing but smoke. He promised he would destroy me, but here I am, asking for more! And what happened to his pal Mankind? What happened to the guy that took you under his wing and taught you all those evil things? If he couldn’t get the job done, what makes you think you can?! You’re as deranged as he is. He tried twice, and couldn’t do it. You beat me once and suddenly think that’s it? That is not how it works gentlemen.

The way I see it, it won’t be me saying those two magic words, because I’ve already won. You can’t do anything to me! You can’t hurt me! You can’t touch me! I won’t quit Abyss! I’ll never quit, but when you crack under the pressure, I’ll be standing tall and laughing in victory as I watch your body tremble in pain! Those two special words will be your guardian angels. They will bring you ever lasting peace.

Daniels lowers the microphone as he stands just at the bottom of the ramp looking up at Abyss and James Mitchell waiting for a response.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF No Way Out Tag Team Title Match Cena & Ambrose (c) vs Christian and Roode

The arena goes dark as fans cheer and grow eager for the man they know is about to come out. The very familiar slowed down voice comes on as the crowd gets on their feet.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music plays for awhile before a spotlight reigns down from above to reveal Ambrose standing in the middle of the stage. He doesn't have either the UWF Tag Team Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship with him. He raises his arms outward and walks down the ramp as the fans cheer him on.

ambrose2-1.jpg

He rolls under the ropes and into the ring, twirling around from the momentum of the entrance. He walks over to the ropes and shout for a mic.

Dean Ambrose
You may notice that I don't have either of my championships with me tonight. Ya' wanna know why? Because this Sunday, it's not about championships. This is about sending a message. Christian and Robert Roode thought that's what they were doing when they attacked John and I after my World Heavyweight Championship match. They THOUGHT what they were doing was making a name for themselves. They THOUGHT that they were going to go on and become Tag Team Champions. They THOUGHT WRONG ! Ya' see there comes a time and a place in everyone's career where they make grave mistakes. That has never happened to me but be sure when it does, I'll face my actions head on. But these two? They're already regretting everything in their careers that has led them to this. Led them to me.

Ambrose points to himself as you can almost feel the intensity coming from him.

Christian likes to think that he's been in the most hellish of matches. He's gone to hell and back and came out a survivor. Sorry to tell you this Christian, but you're about to go deeper into hell. Hell in a Cell was just a warm up. Stone Cold Steve Austin is no Dean Ambrose. The only reason he was at the top of RAW for so long is because Dean Ambrose was causin' havoc on Smackdown. Austin didn't become champion UNTIL I left RAW. He knew that I was gunning for the top and it would only be a matter of time before I outshined him. I was already becoming the most talked about wrestler on RAW. It's why Smackdown was created for me! Don't get me wrong though, Austin was a hell of a competitor but compared to me, he's an afterthought...just like you'll be.

You keep talking and talking and talking about thing's you've done. When exactly was the last time you've done anything of any importance? When you attacked me after a match? What about before then? Ya' see I always do something. You don't see me standing around and bitching about things that I should be getting. No I come out and here and do something about it. I don't pussyfoot around and demand to get one more shot. People know what I'm capable of and know what I've done. Nobody cares what you've done. They only care about what you're going to do. These people know that I always do what I say. They know that I'll get my revenge on you and when I finally do, it'll be glorious! You thought what I did to you last Monday was pain? Think again. Sure I may not be able to use weapons at No Way Out but that doesn't man that I can't do worse. After all, it allows me to be a little more...creative.

Ambrose gets that signature sadistic grin across his face as he thinks about all the different ways to hurt Christian.

And don't think you're off the hook Roode. The way I see it, I should actually be hurting you the most in this match because you're a coward. You just sat by and watched as John and I destroyed Christian. When I was getting beaten down by you two, John rushed over and helped. He ended up getting beaten down as well but the fact of the matter is he fought like a man. He didn't run away when the going got tough. He stood in this ring and fought back even against the odds. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're Christians scapegoat. Christian is using you and you fell right into his trap and now...now you're gonna get the beating of a lifetime. But don't just take it from me no no no no no. Ladies and Gentlemen my tag team partner, John Cena!

Ambrose motions to the stage as the crowd cheers as it looks like someone is coming through the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.