Announcement UW 2016 Showcase (Planning)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So I want to get us moving soon with our 1st show. I was thinking of starting on the 20th of Dec (8 days) because it's going to be hard to have any build without having some sort of foundation to build off of. However, I'm giving you guys 8 days so you can do at least one segment.

The segment doesn't need to be with someone, you could simply do a scene that illustrates who your character is. However if you see someone on the roster that you want to fight, feel free to PM them and start something on your own that leads to a match at Showcase.

As of now the roster number is small, but that actually works in our advantage, so chances are everyone will have a spot on the show.

ALSO, if you want a spot on the show where you just talk shit then that's also cool too.

Let me know what you guys think. I probably won't have the Empire Championship debut at this event, but I will announce the title officially and I'm not so sure on how to hold a competition for it, but having a tourney seems a little dry.

Let me know what you guys want to do and I'm looking forward to the show.

Reactions: TMBS and DK JAMES

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Also this thread does not mean you have to post what you're doing here. If you want to keep things a surprise you can PM me instead ofc.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I like the idea of doing a PPV promo rather than having to do a match. Would be good for guys who are not active enough to do a match but can still run a segment

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Tyson Storm @TheFrostyBlur
Bishop @DK James
Ian Wade @RedDwarfTechy
Joseph Grey @Tumbas
James Sloan @Dojo Fett
Brian Kaul @Aurtle the Turtle

The show will officially begin on January 3rd. Let me know what you'll be doing. You can promo or you can have a match. I've heard from a few people, but I've been busy and couldn't pester people so I'm pushing it to January so we can have so time for proper building. If you would like to debut at the PPV let me know, but we should have only 1 person doing it because if it's more than 1 it's over saturation.

UW will be doing local house shows (not real shows, just for the sake of having an audience for promos) that you can use to promo and build the feud.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Been pretty busy the last week but i can probably get a promo or something up asap this week.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5