Userpages

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
We are bringing back Userpages for everyone. Back on our old forum before 2007 we had this feature and when we upgraded the forum and lost all of our data we lost this as well.

It is back now and you can create your userpage via the User Control Panel. Once you open the User CP you will see:
Create Your User Page::::Edit Your Userpage::::User Pages

Or obviously you can just follow the links above. In your control panel those links will only show up if you are using our default skin (cyborg red).

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Mat FTW, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

:(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Try it again.

The problem was I did not update the efed moderator's group. I did now so it is fixed.

Kizza

Reaction score
Can't rate.

James, I tried to rate yours excellent. Didn't work.