Username/Usertitle Options

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

I made these avatars for anyone to use

Batista-1.jpg
ChristianAV.jpg
Benoit.jpg
Carlito.jpg

Reaction score
taker.jpg
Kane.jpg

+ many more still to come

note: sry 4 posting multiple times but wouldnt let me put more than 4 pics at a time

Markz

Reaction score
Sweet dude, maybe make more TNA ones?

Markz

Reaction score
Not working truth my man.

Truth

Reaction score
Working as in showing up? Because there working for me.

Reaction score
Hey man , Thanks this was a great help as i needed a avatar to tide me over untill i can get myself a custom . Deffinatly some rep coming your way .

Ben

Reaction score
I've had a couple members ask me, about username/usertitle change options, so I thought I would make a general announcement letting everyone know how to utilize those features.

Currently a complete User Name change is not a available option, this will change once the holiday season is over though. In the vBplaza the option is available to change your username style(bold, color,ect) and also custom user titles along with styles.

All this can be found under the vbPlaza menu on the top navbar under vBplaza main. You need points to purchase items, but everything is priced at a point where it is easy for all members to have. The option to send users gifts is also available in this section.