• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
To make things simple for everyone I'd need a central thread which features the overall table and discussion.

Then, a thread for each PPV to ensure that people don't miss it each month. (Or twice a month if we include TNA PPVs in the scoring!)

That would be about it. Doesn't necessarily need it's own section, but could happily fit in as a section within the rec zone if you wanted.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
To make things simple for everyone I'd need a central thread which features the overall table and discussion.

Then, a thread for each PPV to ensure that people don't miss it each month. (Or twice a month if we include TNA PPVs in the scoring!)

That would be about it. Doesn't necessarily need it's own section, but could happily fit in as a section within the rec zone if you wanted.

Ok do both in the recreational zone, then message me and I'll make an announcement to advertise it.
If it gets enough attention, I'll open a specific section.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Well, This Guy, Chuck or even Peepshow and TDK don't post anymore too, I still won't remove them due to their immense contribution to the forum in the past. Also they don't even log on anymore and I'm more looking into punishing people who actually log on and don't post.

I do too long on. I just don't usually have much to say. Its really difficult to jump into a conversation again when you've been gone for awhile...not that I don't try sometimes.

This Guy's recreational zone.. Which is dead, btw..

Thats because everyone thought it was easy and always overlooked me as being a valuable member of the staff which was part of the reason I stepped down because I felt under appreciated and for the amount of time it took up of my personal free time I figured if you all think its so easy do it yourself....and what do you know people are finding out it wasn't as easy as they thought.

*Signs up with another account so he can do it*.

*watches John get banned again*

I'd say take a look at the section, and the stuff that This Guy used to run, then tell us what you are interested in running, if only the bets or something else.

And then forget about having a life cause if you try to run it all like I did, you'll drive yourself insane.....but I'm much better now. lol

I got in trouble a few weeks ago at School for saying I was going to "Bail".

and look no one cares.

Anybody?! :p

I believe what you have sujested to run is basically Tipsters again though. You want to create a new section to do something that already exists and just needs to be taken over....and shame on no one else for even realizing it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I do too long on. I just don't usually have much to say. Its really difficult to jump into a conversation again when you've been gone for awhile...not that I don't try sometimes.

Well, I still don't see you logging on every day and not posting. Many did, and some still do.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I don't log in everyday....doing that and not posting to me is sad. But I do drop by every once and awhile....though I do know for about a month I didn't log in at all, but that was do to my computer breaking. I just got it back about a week ago.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I am a loser and this is the reason why I stopped posting Fyi

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:/ I's so butthurt. I's useless in real life and the internet. Deal with it homies

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Tyhgtyayyyyybggf. Ttthhiiiisss iiisssss. Weewhhhtttt. Uuuuuuu wwwnbbt so thrashing whys u get thisimgoneimgone.this is mu final goodbye. I olive you.ineed doctor but boomerang yourself. Imout periods