Upgrade.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I definitely plan on getting a new skin that is a given. But I want to take care of the bigger problems first. As you may have noticed the search function works now. But considering how we have over 500,000 posts I was only able to get through about 300,000 of them into the search system due to the long process. Also thanks for the compliment but I can't take all the credit while I am working hard to fix the problems and it is very frustrating, but Mark the owner of the site needs a great deal of respect. After all if it weren't for him this place wouldn't exist. He bought the vbulletin license and he pays for the server and website so he needs a lot of credit.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I definitely plan on getting a new skin that is a given. But I want to take care of the bigger problems first. As you may have noticed the search function works now. But considering how we have over 500,000 posts I was only able to get through about 300,000 of them into the search system due to the long process. Also thanks for the compliment but I can't take all the credit while I am working hard to fix the problems and it is very frustrating, but Mark the owner of the site needs a great deal of respect. After all if it weren't for him this place wouldn't exist. He bought the vbulletin license and he pays for the server and website so he needs a lot of credit.

Mark needs to log on once in a while. I haven't seen him on in ages.

Travis40

Reaction score
Thanks Mike and Mark. Great work by both of you, and I can't wait for the skins to be back :)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Are there any skins available right now besides this white default? I tried looking for it and didn't see any options for it.

maty619

Reaction score
All hail Mark, I always thought you owned the site Mike, it has always seemed to me that you are the main admin. Anyways, thank you both :).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Since this is a vbulletin 4 and we were running on a 3.6 our old skins are not compatible with this version of the forum. Unfortunantely we will not have all the skins we had before. Reason is because not all of the developers of those skins made versions for v4.

maty619

Reaction score
Will the chatbox and latest post feature be up, not being impatient just asking if they are possible on vB4.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
does this fix the search and glue back my posts to the old account?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
search seems to work, as for your posts, forget about them (I know you will riot)

TeaDkay

Reaction score
you know i could actually re-link them to my profile....i just need admin powers + lazinessless