Updated WWE13 roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
THQ likes milking people for money, so Ryback will probably be DLC as Regality said.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I havent played a wwe game in like 7 years ;o

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So much for THQ's efforts to "use the entire roster" like they wanted to do, but WWE has full control of the video game roster. THQ wanted to have a All-Stars like game for the PG vs AE concept and use the NXT guys.

So WWE cost themselves my $60 by not doing so.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
So much for THQ's efforts to "use the entire roster" like they wanted to do, but WWE has full control of the video game roster. THQ wanted to have a All-Stars like game for the PG vs AE concept and use the NXT guys.

So WWE cost themselves my $60 by not doing so.

So THQ is normal, but WWE is following their usual logic... usual. I heard about that PG vs AE game too, but it seems like WWE doesn't believe that WWE '13 would sell without all the legends, or they didn't want to make two games. One way or another, I'll still be charged twice the price of the game due to taxes, but I'll buy it. :upset:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
So THQ is normal, but WWE is following their usual logic... usual. I heard about that PG vs AE game too, but it seems like WWE doesn't believe that WWE '13 would sell without all the legends, or they didn't want to make two games. One way or another, I'll still be charged twice the price of the game due to taxes, but I'll buy it. :upset:

If they wanna sell they should just add GM Mode. And some wires the connect to your fingers so you can fight as your guy wouldn't hurt either.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
If they wanna sell they should just add GM Mode. And some wires the connect to your fingers so you can fight as your guy wouldn't hurt either.

:dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:

So you'll have to spend $120?

Shoot. One of us should mail it to you.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
What................NO AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EITHER BETTER BE FAKE OR THEY PUT HER AS DLC OR I'M NO BUYING THIS GAME!!!!!!
I'm also a tiny bit upset that they will add Jinder Mahal, but not Drew Mcintyre. But that will not prevent me from buying the game, no, NOT LIKE AJ NOT BEING IN IT!!!!!! THEY CAN'T ADD HER BUT...................THE BELLA TWINS!? THE F*****G BELLA TWINS!? THE BELLA TWINS THAT HAVE TO CHEAT AND DISTRACT THE REF TO WIN ANY POSSIBLE MATCH THEY WOULD EVER FIGHT IN? THOSE ONES!!!!!!!?????? HELL NO, AJ COULD BEAT THEM 1 ON 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!! I SWEAR, AJ BETTER BE IN THE GAME, THE INITIAL ROSTER, FREE DLC OR NORMAL, STINGY DLC..........................................................

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
This roster is probably crap guys, no reason to complain about it until they release the official one.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
deathclaw4721 said:
What................NO AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EITHER BETTER BE FAKE OR THEY PUT HER AS DLC OR I'M NO BUYING THIS GAME!!!!!!
I'm also a tiny bit upset that they will add Jinder Mahal, but not Drew Mcintyre. But that will not prevent me from buying the game, no, NOT LIKE AJ NOT BEING IN IT!!!!!! THEY CAN'T ADD HER BUT...................THE BELLA TWINS!? THE F*****G BELLA TWINS!? THE BELLA TWINS THAT HAVE TO CHEAT AND DISTRACT THE REF TO WIN ANY POSSIBLE MATCH THEY WOULD EVER FIGHT IN? THOSE ONES!!!!!!!?????? HELL NO, AJ COULD BEAT THEM 1 ON 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!! I SWEAR, AJ BETTER BE IN THE GAME, THE INITIAL ROSTER, FREE DLC OR NORMAL, STINGY DLC..........................................................

:haha: so many randys now, hes no longer one in a million.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will they allow you to fight in the crowd? I heard you could do that as well as destroy stuff such as the ring. Will custom characters still be create-able.