Update on TNA’s hiring freeze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

posiimage

Jobber
Reaction score
Most of the people in TNA that have contracts expired are being given per-day deals. Right now there is a freeze on anything with guaranteed money or commitments until a TV deal is signed. There’s no word on how (or if) TNA will work out a deal for Bully Ray. If he’s not at the next set of tapings beginnning on 9/16 then that would probably be an indication that a deal couldn’t be reached based on the idea that Bully was wanting a good deal at a time when TNA is not looking to sign commitments.

Bully, in addition to being on of their top stars, is generally considered to be their best agent behind the scenes and also had a hand in creative.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds about right. I assume once they get that new TV deal, they will get around to announcing a few more big new contract signings/extensions.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Logical thing to do.

Btw, Bully Ray will reportedly be at both next TV tapings and BFG in Tokyo. Will that be his last dates or has he signed a new deal, it is not known yet.