Update on Raw Announce team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why do all non-wrestlers have to act goddamn fragile? I remember this one time Vince dragged some ref out of the ring and the fucker sold it for 5-10 mins (or at least it felt like that long)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is the lamest thing ever lol. And it couldn't be any more wonderful.

Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, these sumbitches actin' like a tsunami laid the smackdown on their asses. Ahh shiiiit, Lesnar = Tsunami. This shit's legit, then. RIP Cole and the crew. We will not miss ya.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This isn't even Lesnar IIRC. He got hospitalized by a flying Michael Cole and the wind gust off a flying announce table. RIP JBL. :lol1:

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
This might be the best oppurtunity to get Dat Kid, DZ and Danielson to do Raw commentary

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Cole took that F5 like no other. Flat Faced F5 is what destroyed so many back in 2002.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cole took that F5 like no other. Flat Faced F5 is what destroyed so many back in 2002.

And yet they'd decided to show that JBL and Book got the worst of it. Because flipping over the table > F-5. lmao

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
And yet they'd decided to show that JBL and Book got the worst of it. Because flipping over the table > F-5. lmao
That table tour JBL's stomach. Holy fuck and he's one of the toughest in the bizz-i-ness?

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That table tour JBL's stomach. Holy fuck and he's one of the toughest in the bizz-i-ness?

Yeah, poor JBL...
mjcry1.png

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Booker T, Heel Michael Cole and Josh Matthews was the greatest announce team ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- There's speculation that we may see Michael Cole in a neck brace or something similar on tonight's RAW to sell last week's F5 from Brock Lesnar since he's being brought back already. It also looks like we'll see Cole threatening legal action tonight. WWE wrote the following teaser:

"While The Beast Incarnate has already been suspended indefinitely by Stephanie McMahon, reports are surfacing that Cole is threatening legal action against the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion. As a result, one has to wonder whether there will be additional fallout over the incident? Will The Authority chose, for instance, to take Paul Heyman to task for any instigation that he may have caused as Brock's advocate? Will extra precautions be taken to assure that this type of carnage will does not happen again? Or, will it just be about getting back on track, with Extreme Rules only weeks away?"

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0406/592194/michael-cole-storyline-updates/

Neck brace? Might as well add a wheelchair. Not just for Cole, but for Book and JBL, as well. lolololol