Update On Psycho Sid's Return To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Psycho Sid Vicious talks about a WWE return in a new interview with The Ottawa Sun. After doing some indy shows recently, Sid says he is ready for a return to WWE. "This business needs me as bad as I need the business. I've got a helluva gimmick that's guaranteed to make them money. It would be the greatest comeback in not just wrestling, but in sports history. Nobody has ever come back from a compound fracture two inches above the ankle."

Travis40

Hopefully he doesn't slide in the ring and break his ankle 2 seconds after he gets up from the mat. But anyways, hopefully he can come back and use the gimmick that he's wanting. It would give huge, huge ratings for Raw or SD or ECW where ever he went.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
He should be the one to beat Cena for the title. vs. Khali? vs. Taker? (rematch at WM)

Great stuff could come out from his return.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I love the fact that he thinks he could be the biggest thing to hit the company in god knows, where in fact during his last stint in WCW he was awfully bad & didn't draw a dime!

Meh if he does come back then, you'll all still complain so no matter what happens i dont really give....!

Also has everybody forgotten that this from the guy that "Insulted himself in a promo"... "Shat himself in the WM Main Event"... "Started over in the middle of a live promo"... "& Threatend some1 in a bar with a squegee"...