Update on Lesnar's absence from Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
If A.J Lee wants a raise, I for one thinks she deserves one. I mean she's probably still one of the most popular Divas on the roster, even being injured. I think between her Wrestling of being crazy A.J with various man, she is a true asset to the company.
In the current state of WWE, no diva is seen as an asset.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have a hard time believing Roman Reigns failed his wellness test and they let him appear on Raw to cut a promo and work the main event.

In the current state of WWE, no diva is seen as an asset.
It's a sad state of affairs. At least Triple H and NXT are aware of the value of true women's wrestling.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I don't think Brock Lesnar really gives a shit about the creative as long as he keeps the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t4terrific

Reaction score
It's ludicrous to think that they make Reigns piss in a cup. A real drug test would be way too risky.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Except The Bellas.

Well I suppose but only due to who they're with, Cena and Bryan of course.

Remove them from the equation and they are not assets.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Even then are they really seen as an asset to WWE when they were just given 30 seconds on a 3-hour Raw?

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
http://www.mmanews.com/brock-lesnar...ce-to-fight-for-ufc-while-under-wwe-contract/

Current WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar, who walked out on the company at Monday’s RAW television show in Nashville, Tennessee, is reportedly trying to negotiate a deal that will allow him to fight for the UFC while under contract to WWE.

This past Monday, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar was at the arena for the WWE RAW television show, which he was advertised to work, but ended up leaving the building before the show due to a dispute with WWE officials.

It’s said that Lesnar was actually in the building when the show itself started, but left after a business disagreement with Vince McMahon, which was said to involve negotiations for Lesnar to sign a new WWE contract.

There’s some who claim that the negotiations included Lesnar wanting to be able to fight for the UFC while still under contract to WWE. Regardless of whether or not that speculation is true, it’s said that the issue of UFC had nothing to do with Lesnar leaving the arena on Monday.

It’s said that the issues that led to Lesnar leaving the building on Monday were only related to WWE’s offer and the terms of a potential new deal.

As far as where things stand now, it’s believed that while the issue is still outstanding, it could be settled at any time now. Lesnar’s camp and WWE are at a key impasse at the moment, and neither side wants to back down.

If nothing else, Lesnar will likely show up for the remaining dates on his current WWE deal, as skipping them would be a major breach of his contract. Lesnar is currently scheduled to return on the March 9th edition of WWE RAW in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is also scheduled to work the March 23rd RAW in Los Angeles, the WrestleMania 31 event in Santa Clara and the RAW the night after WrestleMania.