• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via Wrestlezone), Dave Meltzer said that Brock Lesnar was involved in a backstage situation that WWE doesn’t want to get out. WWE announced several times that Brock would be on RAW with Paul Heyman to talk about Roman Reigns, but Lesnar never showed.

Meltzer said there was “more to the storyâ€. He said: “The story is ongoing and still in progress. I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled…but something happened, but what that is, I do not know.â€

He added that he doesn’t think the situation is bad enough that the Wrestlemania 31 main event is in jeopardy, but there “is an unanswered question, and I don’t know what it is right now.â€

411mania

Man, if this snowballs WWE may be in big trouble. Definite story to watch.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Lesnar must not want to drop the belt to Reigns, he's not Hogan ready brother.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hope this isn't that serious. I really don't want this to effect the WrestleMania 31 main event. I'm one of the few who is actually looking forward to it.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
PWInsider are reporting that it is something to do with Lesnar's business relationship with the WWE, this better not be serious.

As reported last night in the PWInsider Elite section, WWE World Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was backstage at Raw but was not used. Lesnar flew on his private plane to Nashville for the taping earlier in the day on Monday.
According to those who saw him backstage yesterday, Lesnar was obviously angry about something and one source claimed he walked out of the taping before it ended.

There are different stories making the rounds, but PWInsider.com has been told it was not something on the creative end that set Lesnar off, but something regarding his business relationship with WWE. No one we spoke with was willing to elaborate beyond that, but several made it clear it had nothing to do with any planned booking.

Vince McMahon acknowledged the issue during a Smackdown production meeting today, a source claimed, but did not elaborate on the issue. Lesnar has returned home to Minnesota and is not backstage at Smackdown.

Lesnar is not advertised to appear again for WWE until the 3/9 Raw taping in Pittsburgh, PA, which gives WWE several weeks to work out whatever the issue is.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I guess the 5 million dollars wwe was paying him for 10 appearances wasn't good enough

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well he's gotta be a little frustrated Lesnar, you ask him to show up on this date and time and don't use him, when you pretty much told him I imagine were going to use you like this tonight. Lesnar doesn't seem like the type of guy to just sit in the back and watch a show, he wants to be apart of it.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well he's gotta be a little frustrated Lesnar, you ask him to show up on this date and time and don't use him, when you pretty much told him I imagine were going to use you like this tonight. Lesnar doesn't seem like the type of guy to just sit in the back and watch a show, he wants to be apart of it.
Perhaps the reason they didn't use him was due to the fact he was angry about something, they probably didn't want to risk him doing anything bad (even though it's very unlikely he wouldn't, just not worth the risk)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Uh, they didn't use him because he left. Stop copying and pasting your WC posts here HoHo, be unique.

EDIT: I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Uh, they didn't use him because he left. Stop copying and pasting your WC posts here HoHo, be unique.

EDIT: I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Gotcha, but seriously what horrible creative did the WWE give for Lesnar on Raw? I mean it had to be really garbage for him to walk out and leave right?

t4terrific

Reaction score
Business. They are talking contracts. They are talking post Mania stuff.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Gotcha, but seriously what horrible creative did the WWE give for Lesnar on Raw? I mean it had to be really garbage for him to walk out and leave right?
I honestly don't think it had anything to do with creative. It was either his post-Mania money, PPV revenue issues or perhaps the hilarious rumour that Reigns failed a wellness test the day after Fastlane.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I honestly don't think it had anything to do with creative. It was either his post-Mania money, PPV revenue issues or perhaps the hilarious rumour that Reigns failed a wellness test the day after Fastlane.

Yeah I heard about that rumor, first Silva now Reigns apparently lol. If it's just money that's pretty petty and the wrong time to talk about such things.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
According to the report it didn't have to do with crearive it had to do with business.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
If A.J Lee wants a raise, I for one thinks she deserves one. I mean she's probably still one of the most popular Divas on the roster, even being injured. I think between her Wrestling of being crazy A.J with various man, she is a true asset to the company.