Update On Jaqueline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- We have not seen the last of Jacqueline in TNA as company officials plan on bringing her back as a women's wrestler in the near future.

TNA has changed course by putting talent not being used on television on restructured deals — like Jacqueline — as opposed to releasing them. The restructured deals give the wrestlers not being used more control to book themselves as they see fit (on indy shows) as opposed to management booking them and taking a percentage of the payoff.

I dunno I think the Knockouts division could really use Jackie. I always liked Jackie. I know she's older , but she is one tough bitch who knows her shit when it comes to wrestling. Even in WWE Jackie was really underused, and underestimated. At the very least she'd be a GREAT trainer/mentor for younger women wrestlers in either TNA, or WWE.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
She should be a Knockouts talent enhancement but still be a legitimate wrestler. Like what HBK does and Henry and Finlay on ECW.

Denny Crane

Reaction score
I thought we saw the last of her thankfully. I think it's time for Jaqueline to be put out to pasture. I'm surprised she lasted in TNA as long as she did.