Update on Cena after RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE's website posted a video of John Cena being treated by WWE doctors after the green mist spray from Lord Tensai on RAW last night. The video shows Cena getting his face cleaned off and being helped to the back by officials. As noted earlier, the crowd sang "goodbye" to Cena as he left.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/john-cena-gets-attended-to-by-the-doctor-after-being-sprayed-with-green-mist-wwe-26015602

Hahahaha. The crowd chanting Goodbye lol. :yay:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Will he b ok 2 wrestle Brock? R his eyes going 2 b blurry 4 his match against Brock?

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Tajiri should have come out and gave a buzzsaw kick to tensai

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Tajiri Vs. Lord Tensai

WRESTLEMAINA 29 Tajiri vs Lord Tensai

KiaSport said:
I so miss that guy, whatever happened 2 him?

Tajiri went back to Japan became amazingly popular and is now opening his own wrestling school

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tensai, Sakamoto, Tajiri, Tatsu, Mr Fuji & Funagi for a all out Tokyo brawl at Summerslam!

PIPEBOMB! (doesn't feel right doing it)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ha, awesome. While seeing the show and them reacting with boos/cheers appropriately along with the mad pops for D Bryan made me like the London crowd, now I love them.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Actually, last night's Raw convinced me that, when I get out of this here Rock Ridge Jail, I will move to London. The crowd was awesome.

wk