Update on Bully Ray

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Sources close to Bully Ray are indicating that he is close to signing a two date deal with TNA that would allow him to return to close out the TNA Tag Team Series storyline this week at the tapings in Bethlehem, PA.

His second and final date would then be the 10/12 TNA Hall of Fame ceremony as part of the Bound for Glory PPV in Tokyo, Japan.

We are also told that Devon's last contractual obligation to TNA is currently the 10/12 PPV
Very good news for TNA here, Ray is one of the best members of the roster.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't know if I'd go as far as saying it's very good news, seeing as it's only for two dates. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I don't know if I'd go as far as saying it's very good news, seeing as it's only for two dates. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's better than nothing.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Hopefully the 2 dates can buy TNA enough time to get him on an extensive deal. I really want to see TNA succeed, and having Bully on their roster will continue to be a benefit. I just hope they can offer him something to have him stay.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bully probably knows TNA is a sinking ship and at 43 years old he probably doesn't want to sign another deal. I'm sure he'd love to have his last match in TNA be a tag match with Devon against the hardys and putting over the wolves. Then his last appearance will be the hof induction. He might compete on the Indy circuit or go back to wwe and work as a trainer. I can't see him staying with TNA.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
unsurprising tbh, Bully Ray's always been professional. Good of him to do the right thing and finish the angle(s).

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I love Bully Ray and hope he either comes back or we get to see those calves in WWE once again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- We will have full spoilers from our correspondent at tonight's TNA tapings in Bethlehem, PA but Bully Ray is there and will be appearing on the final two episodes before Bound For Glory.

Davey Richards is also there and has recovered enough from his leg injury that he will be working the tapings also.

If they don't tape a Full Metal Mayhem match with Team 3D vs. The Wolves vs. The Hardys tonight, it will likely happen at Bound For Glory.

Well there we go