Update on Bragging Rights ppv format

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I love Cm punk also dunno why or how but ironically i like the baddies :p. Mind you Cm punk has been heel for what 4 months? I hope orton and cena fight taker and punk at bragging rights.

seX-Power

Randy BOREton (that is funny) and his legaSHE (i am funny too) can go away. they are too mean.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I think you liked the baddies cos you are a baddie.

Red rep = baddie.

you are now baned from all threads.

LKP

Oh no not a baddie. Dude this isnt a anything goes thread. Type your opinions on the bragging rights ppv. Not childish behavior.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I did type my opinions. Stop spamming or I'll double ban you.

Why are you still here anyway, you are baned.

LKP

Orton/ cena vs taker//punk would be an awesome tag main event match up at bragging rights if you ask me. Then we got Morrison/Christian vs Ziggler and ryder or regal. Swagger/miz vs rey and tista.

LKP

The Bragging rights ppv theme song should be Breaking benjamins - I will not bow.

seX-Power

on behalf of JohnJeff CenaHardy, i triple ban you using his admin powers.

seX-Power

No s**, only I can do that.

Triple baned LKP. now STOP SPAMMIN

Oops. you gave me some of your powers during the threesome accidentally, i am sorry for using them. next time i wil ask you first.

LKP

Anyone else see this silliness from sex-power and cena hardy? its like a gay couple having a good time. I'm staying on topic and these two aren't? And have been neg repped for it great stuff. I see this place has not changed.

Im quite looking forward to bragging rights at the moment if the correct matches are booked.

LKP

The theme song to bragging rights is
"Step Up" by Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster