Update on Bragging Rights ppv format

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

The InDemand preview for WWE Bragging Rights includes the following line: "Bragging Rights are on the line in a special SmackDown vs. Raw tag-team main event featuring winners of the night's matches."

^ I dunno how I feel about that.

noumenon

Match wise it should be great... but I think an inter brand warfare should have gotten a bit more build.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If SS is the ppv after this, they should make this a 2 part ppv. I already feel like this ppv wont have the proper build, and it'd seem odd if like Cena and Orton end up teaming together, help each other win, then the next night be down each others throats again.

noumenon

^Great point actually. Immediately after HIAC start the brand wars and it'll run for two solid months. That should be good stuff.

LKP

Not to sound as if i care a lot but where does ecw come into this? Well ecw fall apart and half join raw and smackdown. Like smackdown/ecw faces join forces vs raw and smackdown heels etc?

CenaHardy

Reaction score
ECW does not have THE CHAMP John Cena so nobody watches it.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
They watched Smackdown but then he was arrested because he hurt CM Punk. But he deserved it!

Now noone watches Smackdown

LKP

Ecw is better than raw mate. If Raw didn't have Orton i wouldn't watch it. Super cena is boring now. ECW has good matches and better feuds than raw dude. Christian needs to help out smackdown on the face front.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Why do you watch Randy Orton? Are you one of the strange men who like other strange men my daddy told me about?

LKP

All of the wwe roster is full of strange men. Unlike you of course.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
You like to be filled up by strange men?

I am confused.

LKP

When did i say that? Orton is my favourite wwe superstar. I said if it wasn't for him on raw that i wouldn't watch it. Raw hasn't been good for ages. Smackdown and ecw are the main shows for me now.

This is a debate art of the forum not HIAT.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
You must be an awful person if you like Randy BOREton and his meanness.

No wonder you have red reppies.