• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

^Wait, you've heard shit from the new Used album? I've only heard that shitty quality live song they've put up.

Oh...new fuckin Devildriver. It's called "Pray For Villains". Can't wait for that shit...they get better with every album.

And Brand New has some new material coming out this year.

I have a feeling Megadeth's new album will be more of the same boring shit they've released time and time again that people will fuckin drool over for no reason. Sprinkled with some shred by Broderick....if Megadave allows it.

straight_edge76

To me it really means alot if I am willing to actually pay for an album and not just download it. There are very few artists at the moment that I am actually spending money on and buying the albums.

Rell

Reaction score
Nas & Damien Marley - Distant Relative

Jay-z - Blueprint 3

Lupe Fiasco - Lasers (Lupend was scrapped)

Method Man & Redman - Blackout 2

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Next week...

20090401-cam.jpg

J

Bullet for my Valentine is the only album I boutght last year and it will probably be the same. Am looking forward to A7X if they drop one and it seems like its about time for As I Lay Dying to drop a new one.

noumenon

^AILD is riding their DVD right now so I wouldn't expect anything new from them till mid to late 2010.

J

Amazing Dvd might I add I've watched it like 10 times already =D but still its been like 2 years sicne an Ocean between us so they gotta have something in the works.

And how the fuck could I forget to mention. SUICIDE fuckin SILENCE!!!

Wordlife

^oh dude Suicide Silence is great live... if they release one new album this year I'm getting that!

Kizza

^oh dude Suicide Silence is great live... if they release one new album this year I'm getting that!

No Time To Bleed, 30th June.

I must be the only person who loved "The System has Failed" and "United Abominations" by Megadeth.

Ballin

Reaction score
Alot of them are already out so I'll list upcomings...

-Suffocation
- KsE
- Behemoth
-Goatwhore
-Suicide Silence
-Baroness
-Municipal Waste

noumenon

I wasn't a fan of Behemoth's last. Hopefully they head more in a Demigod or Satanica direction again.

I'm hoping to hear something in the works from Dimmu sometime in 09 as well, they're overdue for a new album

Soilwork should be back in the studio soon.

And I'm both interested and scared to hear the new Alice In Chains album in September.

Wordlife

really looking forward to Killswitch Engage's album! I have 3 songs from the new one... and so far I really like what I hear

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Drake- Thank Me Later
KiD CuDi- Man On The Moon: The End of Day
Wale- Back To The Feature (Mixtape)
Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa- How Fly (Mixtape)
Wiz Khalifa- First Flight