Kayfabe Unwilling. (The Voicemail)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You have three new messages, to listen to your messages, press o-*BEEP*

First new message. Received...seven days ago at....11:53PM

Chris: Diamond Just what in the hell do you think you're doing? I try and do you this favour and THIS is how you repay me? Running off like a scared little kitty-cat? Is that what you are, son? A kitty-cat? Because I know I didn't raise no pussies, ya hear? SHUT UP WOMAN I'M TALKIN TO HIM NOW. NO I'M ON HIS VOICEMAIL, STUPID ASS WON'T PICK UP HIS PHONE. If you don't get back out here, ya know whats gonna happen? Alexanders gonna DIE. He's gonna get in the ring next week, cuz I told him to, and he's gonna get SLAUGHTERED like a pig. But at least he's not gon be a pussy like you. You better come back or so help me god you will never set foot in this house again.

To delete this message, press tw-*BEEP*

MESSAGE DELETED

To listen your remaining messages, press, th-

Second new message. Received.....today at.....12:03PM

Alexander Diamond: Look, are you gonna be back....any time soon? Because I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna get killed by Jason St. Pierre because you decided that this whole "not being a backstabbing bastard" thing is too much for you to handle. Well let me tell you something, "Mr. Undefeated", this thing is never easy, IT NEVER is. but you go through it anyways because the victory is that much sweeter. You said it yourself after you beat Danny Jacobs and sent him packing that it was the most fulfilling victory of your entire career. You went into TLC and you came within centimetres of the title but it got taken away from you. You were robbed. We both agree on that, but you're not gonna get another chance to put Andersen Vega in his place if you're off moping in the Palisades or wherever it is you're hiding.

Dad putting me in the match has nothing to do with him believing in me, for crying out loud I haven't wrestled since I was 20, he's doing it to get through to you. Nobody else in this family can carry on the Diamond legacy. I can have all the confidence in the world but the only way I beat Jason tonight is if he suddenly passes out from dehydration, which, to be frank, is unlikely.

I don't fit in as a wrestler, and you know that, dad knows that. I can motivate you and elevate you to such great heights you've never seen before but I can't do that if you're...not....here. I'm never gonna be a champion here. But I can be your partner in crime, I can be the man in the shadows. And if it takes me getting destroyed by this french-Canadian wannabe then so-be-it. Anything to get you to see that Joseph Diamond is what this family needs. Call me when you get this, I know you'll be watching....wherever you are.

To delete this message, press....two. To save message, press...seve-*BEEP*

MESSAGE SAVED

You hav-*BEEP*

Third new message...recieved....today at...11:32PM

Kristen Diamond: I got his fucking voicemail. Has he talked to any of you since last week? No. Perfect.

Look, Joseph....you need to either pick up your phone or get down here right now....

Jack, um, Rogue? Jack Rogue...he.....he jumped Alex after his match with Jason and....Alex, he...he, had to be stretchered out....um....he crushed his windpipe, the doctors are struggling to keep him breathing. I know this isn't what you want to hear when you're off finding yourself, and I get it, I do, but your brother needs you. Our kids need you. I need you. Joe, when you get this we need you here. If not for me do it for Alex, because right now it's not looking so good.​

Reactions: Indy and Geek773