Unlikely Scenarios

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cena leaving the WWE, and heading over to, wait for it, TNA. Yeah. Would it be as big of a debut as Hogan's in TNA, or bigger? Personally bro, I think it'd be bigger. Dixie would get real smart, real fast and put the TNA title on Cena. Another? AJ Styles heading over to the WWE with his TNA world title, and challenging Cena and/or Orton in a champion vs champion match. Let's make it a unification match?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Bro Mans ever getting over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes winning the WWE title

Reactions: THG?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena leaving the WWE, and heading over to, wait for it, TNA. Yeah. Would it be as big of a debut as Hogan's in TNA, or bigger? Personally bro, I think it'd be bigger. Dixie would get real smart, real fast and put the TNA title on Cena.

In 2013, Cena signing with TNA would definitely be bigger since Cena has much more to offer any wrestling product nowadays than Hogan does. The real question is, would it be bigger or as big as when Hogan signed with WCW in 1994? To be honest, I think it could be. There's no dream match similar to Hogan/Flair waiting to happen for Cena if he does make the jump, but he's currently the face of a global brand like WWE that is in a much better shape than it was in the mid-90's. By the time Hogan signed with WCW, people were already sick of him and wrestling was in it's coldest period ever, plus Hogan hadn't been a full time wrestler for two and a half years while Cena as I type this is STILL the top dog in WWE. Of course, after TNA put the world title on him, they would likely then book him in shitty angles that drew no money, but that's a different story.

Speaking of Hogan, there's another implausible scenario - Hulk Hogan returning and winning the WWE Title one last time.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
In 2013, Cena signing with TNA would definitely be bigger since Cena has much more to offer any wrestling product nowadays than Hogan does. The real question is, would it be bigger or as big as when Hogan signed with WCW in 1994? To be honest, I think it could be. There's no dream match similar to Hogan/Flair waiting to happen for Cena if he does make the jump, but he's currently the face of a global brand like WWE that is in a much better shape than it was in the mid-90's. By the time Hogan signed with WCW, people were already sick of him and wrestling was in it's coldest period ever, plus Hogan hadn't been a full time wrestler for two and a half years while Cena as I type this is STILL the top dog in WWE. Of course, after TNA put the world title on him, they would likely then book him in shitty angles that drew no money, but that's a different story.

Speaking of Hogan, there's another implausible scenario - Hulk Hogan returning and winning the WWE Title one last time.
Would be a site to see for sure bro, Hogan winning the WWE title. With the rumors of Hogan and Cena teaming up at WM, that would be the perfect opportunity to plant the seeds for a Hogan/Cena rivalry. Hogan turns on Cena at WM, Hogan demands a title shot, Hogan wins, IWC implodes.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Would be a site to see for sure bro, Hogan winning the WWE title. With the rumors of Hogan and Cena teaming up at WM, that would be the perfect opportunity to plant the seeds for a Hogan/Cena rivalry. Hogan turns on Cena at WM, Hogan demands a title shot, Hogan wins, IWC implodes.

Is it sad that a 60 year old Hulk Hogan winning the WWE Title again would honestly excite more than another John Cena title reign?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Babyface Cena vs heel Bobby Roode would be a dream match for me.

Reactions: Rogue

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler