Unhealthy Edge??..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ok..... wow this blew up slighty a bit more than i thought it was... first off i dont mean 'unhealthy' as in seriously near death... just more awkward looking. and to anyone who questions my edgehead-ness becuase i made a comment on steriods takes this stuff too serious and personal. i am a huge edge fan... but i guess im sorry to offend anyone who takes the steriods shit personally. yes steriods arnt the greatest thing in the world...and it shouldnt be in sports... but all im gonna say is (and i know people will read too much into this... im not pro steriods)
- wrestling is about the look as much as it is the overall performance
- theres a difference between use and abuse
- when chris masters was off the juice many people made shit saying he should get back on them....which he did.

(again anyone who takes the 3rd point the wrong way.... your prob not mine)

im simply here to offer different perspectives from a fan who might have a different view.

and yes it is noticeable to those who are clean and dont have bodies that are jakked up like in the glory days of wrestling... edge, jericho, regal, punk... all are a average human in good shape.

and finally... fuck samoa joe - is is a fat piece of shit and i cant stand him. yes im close-minded about him but i am not a fan...IMO he was only good in ROH when Daniels, AJ, Punk, Homicide, Amdrag, Paul London, and Gibson made him look good. now in TNA he went from wanna be MMA fighter to a modern day Abdulla The Butcher....

thats all.

Reaction score
Hmmm... seems like there was another technically gifted Superstar in the WWE that eventually deteriorated into looking horrible... but hell, he put on great matches! What was his name again...? Oh yeah, Chris Benoit. But who cares, right?

The Rated R CMStar

wrestling is about the look as much as it is the overall performance

By your logic, Umaga, Mick Foley, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and people who don't fit the mold can only reach 50% of success in the wrestling business.

- when chris masters was off the juice many people made shit saying he should get back on them....which he did.

Only idiotic people.

and yes it is noticeable to those who are clean and dont have bodies that are jakked up like in the glory days of wrestling

Oh yeah, those days, back when Vince was in trials and the days that stereotyped this business forever.

first off i dont mean 'unhealthy' as in seriously near death...

Oh no, everybody understood. You want him to be near death by using roids just because he isn't as jacked as he was.