• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*We return from a commercial break on the preshow, with the arena lights going dark for a few seconds. Moments later, a single spotlight focuses on the ring. In the centre of the ring, is Lord Fireshock sat in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand, as the single spotlight focuses itself on him alone. Fireshock raises the microphone to speak, but he is meet with a noticeable amount of boos. He takes a moment acknowledge the overwhelming boos, before speaking.*

Fireshock: You people never cease to amaze me, here I am a man of class, dignity, intelligence and god given skill in wrestling about to indulge you all with a speech of with more importance, than what anyone else on the Ignition roster needs to say. Yet, before I can mutter a word, you voice your vocal and unsettling opinions at yours truly. So, do me a favour ? Shhhhhhhhh

*Crowd boo even louder*

Fireshock: For tonight is not about you people, tonight is about something much more significant and valuable to me.

*Fireshock claps his hands and the Hell in a Cell lowers from the roof of the Air Canada Centre. The crowd cheer for the cell lowering. It surrounds Fireshock completely and finally lowers to the ground ring side. *

Fireshock: Four men, one championship and of course contested inside the callous match type in professional wrestling Hell in a Cell. Or a better name would be Fireshock’s second kingdom. I feel at home in side this cell, I do not fear this structure nor do I shake in terror at its merciless design. What the other three men, I face tonight lack in this match are three critical areas within this monster.

Fireshock:
Point one, I have been in this match more times than any of them combined, I do not joke about this match nor I underestimate what it does to the human body. When I left this cell for the first time, it changes you and savagely hurt your body in ways, nobody could imagine without experiencing this match first hand.

Fireshock:
Point two, from that I have the knowledge and tactics in my head to use this cell to inflict the maximum pain on all three of you. Gentlemen, I know you all better in this ring than you know yourselves. I have study your matches, I understand your mind sets, but most of all I know your weakness. All of three of you, enter this match with different mindsets and I have already broken them down to turn against you. In any normal match, some would call that cruel, but not in this match. Besides my mind, this cell will be my greatest tool and my favourite form of hurting those who stand across from me.

Fireshock:
And point three, I have walked into this cell, survived and always won. Every time I step into this structure, I always win. I am not just a survivor of this match, I am a winner. So, let me ask Colton, Storm, Young, what chance do you have of beating me in this cell? The answer, is none, zero, not a chance in hell. Not a chance in Hell in a Cell, this time though when I survive and win. I won’t just leave this match with a win under my name, I leave it as the Ignition Intercontinental Champion. For this is my match and nobody wins against me in this cell. Nobody.

*The cell raises up slowly, as the preshow cuts to a quick advertisement. *

Mentions: @impactking, @InFaMoUs1. @TheFrostyBlur

Status
Not open for further replies.