Unforgiven: Kane vs Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

*The crowd falls silent but is stunned back into life when the pyro of the Big Red Monster lights up the UWF arena. ‘Veil of Fire’ begins it’s slow march over the speakers, building up to a crescendo as the devil’s favourite demon steps out onto the stage. Kane stands at the top of the entrance ramp, surveying the capacity sold out crowd, as he slowly walks down to the ring.

kane.jpg

Kane steps over the ropes and stands in the centre of the ring. He raises his arms, bringing them down and igniting the four ring posts in a sea of flames. As quick as the posts ignite, they die out again, leaving plumes of smoke that drift in and out of focus as the camera focuses in on Kane removing his outer mask to reveal the soft red mask underneath. Kane has a pensive look on his face, the monster for the first time looks deep in thought as he offered a microphone. Standing silently for a few seconds, he begins to address the crowd.

kane%20mic%20work.jpg

Kane:

As far as my time in UWF has been, these last two weeks have been …eventful. I’ve gone from being the number one contender to the Global Championship, to being faced with the prospect of destroying my own brother in this ring. It didn’t have to come to this, God knows we’ve had our problems in the past. We’ve battled countless times in this ring, we’ve torn strips off each other. We’ve buried each other alive, we’ve set each other on fire…we’ve maimed and butchered each other in this ring. But this…time it’s different.

I say this time it is different, because before, the issues between my brother and I have been born out of personal vendettas, a hate running deep between us. We’ve interfered in each other’s personal lives, we’ve got inside each other’s heads. But this is not one of those times. Because the issue my brother has with me has got nothing to do with my past, it’s got everything to do with my future. I didn’t want this match, but the Undertaker’s forced my hand. He cost me the most important thing that mattered to me at the Royal Rumble. And now instead of defending the Global Championship on the road to Wrestlemania, it will be left to the likes of Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow. I’ve made it clear, nobody gets in the way of me and my quest to dominate UWF once again. Not even my own flesh and blood. My brother could not handle the fact that I was fighting for a bonafide world championship, whilst he was languishing, fighting over a briefcase that not even he knows the contents of. The Undertaker that you people all loved and cheered for, has finally revealed his true colours. He doesn’t care about any of you, he doesn’t care about his brother, he only cares about himself. That’s fine, if you’re successful and don’t need those people. But the Undertaker is not the phenom he once was. When he enters an arena, the crowd no longer sits back and watches in awe. Instead, they boo a man that they once respected. Brother, you’ve lost the respect of all who once watched you. But even worse than that, you’ve lost the fear factor. Fear was the one thing that made you who you are. All those victories at Wrestlemania, all those championships, you had them won before you ever stepped into the ring. Your trump card was that you could get inside your opponents head, you could get take them out of the game mentally, allowing you to destroy them physically. But that trump card, is gone. You’ve lost your biggest weapon, because you just don’t scare anyone anymore.

Kane takes time to adjust his mask, before continuing.

Kane:

I mean look at you brother, you should have left this business long ago, when you still had power. You come down to this ring on a tired old motorcycle that reflects the tired old man that sits atop of it. You’ve gone from being the dog that controls his ‘yard’ to being a tired old relic who needs to be, and will be put down at Unforgiven. You are lucky our father is watching this from home, or else he would be out here giving you a few cold, hard truths. The saddest thing is that through all those periods of hate and anger between us, I still deep down always held a certain respect for you, for what you have done in this ring over the years. For the men’s careers you had ended, for the championships you have won, for the bar you set in this business that all others aspire to. But after the Royal Rumble, after these past few months, brother, you won’t be remembered for any of that. When the storybook of your career comes to an end, and I do intend on ending it at Unforgiven, it will paint a picture of a desperate aging man who couldn’t let go. A man whom time forgot. The secret to being a legend in this business is to know when you’re time is up. Brother, if your time wasn’t up before the Royal Rumble, I will ensure it the hands of time come to a sudden stop when we do battle once again.

The reason for your downturn? The reason these people fear neither the Deadman or the American badass? That reason is me. I have taken that fear, I have taken that respect from you. In emerging from your shadow brother, I have taken for myself and left you as the poorer brother. You are now in my shadow, Taker. That is why you interfered in my match. That is why you screwed me out of the Global Championship. You can’t accept that your time is up. You’d rather neither of us succeeded, than watch me reach the top. Well enough is enough.

Your interference in my affairs, your relationship with this so called ‘mystery man’, it will come to an end at Unforgiven. For I will be the one who ends it. I never believed the people who claimed the wrestling world was not big enough or strong enough for the both of us, but now I see. As long as one of us is here, the other cannot prosper. If you vanquish me, you may well go on to reclaim that lost glory you have sacrificed through greed and arrogance. But I will not allow that to happen. I have spent too long climbing the mountain to let the brother in whose shadow I wasted countless years, come back and force me back into his shadow again. It does not matter what stipulation you decree, against what environment that you decide we shall do battle, for I intend the ending to be the same. One brother will stand tall over the other. One brother will reach new heights, will cement his legacy and have a dominate future in the UWF. Undertaker, that brother is me. I will put you and your friend down at Unforgiven, and I will turn ‘your yard’ into my circle of hell.

*Kane lowers his microphone as he lets the impact of his words sink in. The fans sit back and await the arrival of the Undertaker*

Reactions: Andrew

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
As Kane is done talking all of a sudden the lights go out and then we hear...

Gong.....

The fans cheer as another

Gong....

is heard and they are just excited to see when all of a sudden the we hear

Deadman Walking...

The lights turn on, and the Fans boo thunderously as the Undertaker rolls out and he is on his motorcycle, and the Undertaker goes and he looks on at his brother Kane in the middle of the ring.

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/shaneamania/Undertaker/21546.jpg

Undertaker shakes his head as he rides his bike down the ramp, and then he rides around the ring, and he parks his bike as it is facing the exit ramp. Undertaker hops off his bike patting his briefcase that is chained up on the back of his bike, and he goes in the glove compartment, Undertaker pulls out a heavy steel chain, and he puts it over his shoulders, as he begins to speak to Kane.

Undertaker: Is that what you wanted baby brother? Is for me to come out here, and be like you a monster. You want me to throw away what I have just to be friends with these people again is that it Kane? Kane I became who I am because I am looking for some damn respect in this company. I wasn't being respected as the monster who burned our family house down Kane. I wasn't... people were treating the Undertaker as if he was a joke, and as if he wasn't a big deal. There was no respect for what I have created in this wrestling industry. No all people wanted was just the light show that came with me, they didn't want to see me, they just wanted to have the chance to throw the cliche' around they defeated a man who calls himself dead... and you know what Kane I was sick of it. I was sick of being held back, and letting all these boys come into my yard and change what I have done in this fine industry so I figured it was time for a change.

Undertaker goes and he looks on as he takes off his sunglasses, and looks at his masked brother and he begins to talk to him once again

Undertaker: A change that will make people realize the Undertaker is not fooling around. So what Kane I traded in my light show for a motor bike, hell dosen't mean I lost all my abilities to be who in the hell I am. Dosen't mean I lost the luster that is the Undertaker. I still can play games with your mind, I still can ache your heart, but instead of hiding in the shadows like I have done in the past I do it directly in front of you. See Kane I just changed who I am, and I wouldn't go back and become the man that I was before. I wouldn't become the deadman these people all know and love, because the thing is Kane no one respects that man anymore... hell I don't respect that man anymore.

Thunderous boos from the audience as they love the old Undertaker

Undertaker: So enough with the little history lesson lets talk about Unforgiven. Ya see Kane I didn't want to embarrass you again. I really didn't, I just did what I thought was best for me, and what I thought would further my career into new heights. You just happened to be in the way, but you can't seem to let go of a grudge so you wanted to challenge me, well guess what Kane your challenge will be your own downfall, because you let me decide what we are going to be fighting in and I decided on this.

Undertaker goes and he takes off the heavy steel biker chain, and he smiles as he talks.

Undertaker: A steel biker chain match, where the only weapon that is allowed in this match is the heavy piece of metal. No steel chairs, no sledgehammers, none of that no just this steel chain where we decide it all, and Kane let me tell you that this is a match you won't win. You always do this with me baby brother... Put yourself in a big time match against me, put yourself and try and beat me in any situation, but just like most of these people on there new years resolution you FAIL... and you're gonna keep failing because I am Big Brother... I know you inside and out, I know what you are. So Kane are you ready to fail against me once again at Unforgiven?

Fans boo as Undertaker looks on and waits for a response

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Masked_Kane_on_the_mic.png

Kane

The Undertaker I knew didn’t give a damn about ‘respect’. My brother walked into arenas with one goal, to destroy the person unfortunate enough to stand on the other side of the ring. He didn’t care what people thought of him, and he certainly didn’t care how much ‘respect’ he got. That is exactly why for many years these people gave you that respect, because you didn’t go looking for it, you didn’t desperately crave it the way you do now.

The bottom line is Taker you have changed. You have changed in that instead of presenting a character to these fans, you have finally let the human being you held inside you to come up to the surface. You may hit me just as hard in the ring, you may strike with me as much force as you have always had. But your motivations are much different. Your mental state is much different, brother. Despite what you say, you have lost your ability to get inside your opponents head. You can’t play the mind games, because your desperate deeds and actions have revealed to the world the desperate man you have become. I know, the men and women backstage know, the fans in this arena know, and the millions watching at home know. They know that your interference in my affairs, your determination to thwart me ay any turn, has led you down the path that can only lead your eventual destruction. When you attacked me, when you screwed me out of the Global Championship, when you got these mysterious friends of yours to help you out, that is when these people lost all respect that they once had for you. Except for me. Because I know that this change has just been an acceptance of who you really are. A man who has for years got inside his opponents heads, taken them out of the game before they ever stepped foot in the ring. You have lost that ability because you have admitted that deep down, you’re just as anxious as the men you have defeated over the years. You are anxious, you are paranoid that you will not go down in history as one of the greatest wrestlers in this industry, but rather you will live to see your younger brother surpass you.

That is the one and only reason for this change, brother. You know it, I know it, and my father knows it. You were fine playing the deadman when I was out of the picture, but when I came back you couldn’t handle it. Out came the bike, out came the bandanna, out came the sneak attacks and the men clothed in black. Because the attention was not on the Undertaker, the cameras were not pointing at Mark Callaway, they were pointing at me. These people, whether I like it or not, wanted to see me destroy my opponents, and they began to care less about you. And that really got to you didn’t it? So out came the chain that will bind us together at Unforgiven. Well that’s fine, because I look forward to ending this final chapter between the two of us. I see your chain there, but I am not afraid of it. Like I said on Thursday night, I have been in chains for most of my life. Held back, held back from being the true monster I always knew I was. And the person holding the chains? The person holding me back? Why it was you big brother. You held me back because it suited you. Well on Sunday, I am breaking free of those chains. I will break free and I will use that chain to knock you down for good. You are right brother, I have met you in many big matches, and some of them I have failed to defeat you. But in many others, I have triumphed. This Biker Chain match will be a new experience for me, but don’t forget I have entered your little playgrounds before and came out the victor. Steel is hard, and unforgiving. It will break before it bends. Does that remind you of anyone big brother? It should. Because no matter what you put me through, no matter what punishment you dish out in your ‘yard’, I will keep getting up and coming back for more. If you want to keep me down, you will have to kill me. I will break, before I bend. And on Sunday at Unforgiven, we will see whether you have it in you to break me.