Kayfabe Unfinished Business.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
After losing to Ryan Blake, Joseph Diamond makes a walk of shame through the curtain and is met by Alex Price, who, with a camera-crew behind him, attempts to get Diamonds thoughts on his loss.

Alex Price:
So, Joseph, not the outcome I'm sure you were hoping for tonight with Ryan Blake PINNING you just minutes ago, what are you feeling about the loss, maybe what you could've done differently?

Joseph Diamond:
I had a gameplan, and I worked it to perfection, Ryan Blake was on the ropes, I had that victory in my grasp, but I let it slip through my fingers. Because I didn't want it. I didn't want to beat Ryan Blake. I didn't want to because I have unfinished business elsewhere that I must take care of.

Alex Price:
And what is that...unfinished business, if I might ask?

Joseph Diamond: The Intercontinental Championship, is my championship, I gave that belt life, I introduced that belt and I realized as I was out there, the reason I haven't lived up to my potential is simple. I need closure, more specifically, I need closure via winning back the Intercontinental Championship by...Any. Means. Necessary.

Alex Price: You know you're not the only person vying for an opportunity at that championship, right?

Joseph Diamond: Who, Alexa? Puff the Golden Dragon?

Alex Price:
It's...just....the Golden Dragon. And he beat Will Neilson earlier tonight, making him, what many would consider the uncrowned number one contender for "your" championship, thoughts?

Joseph Diamond: I don't care if he beat Will Neilson. ANYONE can beat Will Neilson, throw me in a match with him and I'll knock the makeup off his face faster than you can say "Two time Intercontinental Champion, Joseph Diamond", so Puff the Golden Dragon doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Alex Price:
Well, he might not concern you, but he is, other than Will Neilson, the one person standing in the way of you "reclaiming" the "your" championship, so maybe you should consider him as a threat to your plans.

Joseph Diamond:
Are you back talking me, Alexa? Puff the Golden Dragon might have beaten Will Neilson, he might have this wave of momentum, or whatever. But when it comes time to try and step up to the Unbreakable Sensation, he'll get broken. So, Mr. Dragon, take this as a formal challenge. Next week. Precision, LIVE. Prove to me, prove to THE PEOPLE that you deserve a shot at MY Intercontinental Championship. No further questions.

Diamond walks away, the walk of shame from before replaced with a noticeable bounce in his right leg, and the camera quickly pans away from Diamond, focusing in on Alex Price, who closes out the segment

Alex Price:
Well it seems that Joseph Diamond has made his intentions clea-

Diamond can be heard yelling from down the hall "FOREVER", while Alex Price looks annoyed and upset as the screen fades to black.