Undertaker's thoughts on the WWE product

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
The undertaker was recently on the joe rogan podcast, and he talked about many things, one of those things he talked about was his thoughts on the current WWE product.

Undertaker said "It's tough for me, because the product has changed so much, and it's kinda soft... I'll probably piss alot of people off, but they need to hear it.... There's guys here and there that have an edge to them, but there's too much pretty and not enough substance."

Undertaker also said on the podcast that he used to take steroids aswell.

So what are your thoughts? as always leave your thoughts below! Also you can listen to the podcast episode on spotify.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
To be honest I kinda agree not because imma Undertaker fan but how much the angles, stunts, etc. have been extremely toned down.

We will never see Chokeslams and toss off cells again. Not just that we will never see spears thru flaming tables , thumbtacks, barbed wire and other things AEW are willing to do but not wwe.

And it all has to do with WWE being pg and toning it's product down.

They don't even do blood no more to protect the stupid kids in the audience

When I was a kid i could withstand all of nonpg WWE. It's completely watered down.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The problem I have with the current product is that it is very shiny and corporate. It's over produced and obviously storytelling is rotten to the core. There are many wrestlers I think I could beat the shit out of and if I was a kid I wouldn't be intimated by many of the wrestlers today.

Too soft not enough substance. I completely agree with Taker.

but maybe it isn't the wrestlers fault and to have a go at them playing video games is silly. Sure the younger generations unhealthy obsession with video games is very unlikable but can't really complain when you look at what the wrestlers from 15-20 years ago were up to.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Redboy123@

Reaction score
To be honest I kinda agree not because imma Undertaker fan but how much the angles, stunts, etc. have been extremely toned down.

We will never see Chokeslams and toss off cells again. Not just that we will never see spears thru flaming tables , thumbtacks, barbed wire and other things AEW are willing to do but not wwe.

And it all has to do with WWE being pg and toning it's product down.

They don't even do blood no more to protect the stupid kids in the audience

When I was a kid i could withstand all of nonpg WWE. It's completely watered down.
I actually disagree with you here because all of the examples you have used to say we don't do anymore, they have done in the last 10 years.

Also I don't think Takers point was that there wasn't enough violence with the actual wrestling, it's more the wrestlers themselves being marcs for themselves and not having enough substance.