Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
newUTO-1.png

Wrestling Station

Okay, that one looks decent I like it.
But here is what I think might need some of your attention:
1- The lightening on the right looks odd compared to the others. You might need to reduce the brightness of it and add small branches beside it or coming from it.
2-the fog/eraser thing on the lower right of undertaker is done wrongly. Hence the border looks eaten out as well as his body.
3-The star placement on the "N" of the word Undertaker looks not good imo. I think it would be better if it was at the "U" and on an edge not bold centered.
4-You could have added a subtext as well as it looks kinda empty.

Good effort there dude.

Reaction score
See, youre making it seem like he is a mystical space beast like Rayquaza or some shit, but really, he comes from hell, in the depths of Earth. Otherwise, this is phenomenal. WS had a good thing to say about the star, its an eyesore, but I can deal with it. 9/10.

Highwave

Reaction score
Blend in some effects into the character.and brush some shadows to match the background.the stars are too sharpened.I like the text,composition and depth.

b52ravens

Reaction score
blend taker in a lil with the lightening, the text is awesome. great sig though